7.2

3050 Orchard Park Rd
West Seneca, NY 14224
716-675-5222

Treated 2005 - 2018
Dr. Todaro is down to earth, honest, gentle and open to answering all the questions you may have. He provides excellent referrals, and has connections for all my associated needs... has been my gynecologist for over a decade and recently performed a laparoscopy-hysteroscopy-cyst removal. I felt completely at ease when he did the surgery because he explained the procedure fully, met with me before hand and followed up both with me and the other doctors involved in my fertility treatment. I healed exceptionally well and have nearly no scarring.
Overlook the brisk and less than friendly office staff [at OB/GYN Associates of WY] he works with because Dr. Todaro is great!...Dr. Todaro is compassionate and friendly. I feel completely at ease talking with Dr. Todaro, asking questions and during all exams and procedures. Dr. Todaro has been able to talk to me in language I understand throughout my fertility journey. My husband asked Dr. Todaro lots of questions and Dr. Todaro helped both of us understand what would take place during my surgery and recovery.
How was your experience with Carmen Todoro at OB/GYN Associates of WNY?
Dr. Todaro has been my gynecologist for over a decade and recently performed a laparoscopy-hysteroscopy-cyst removal. I felt completely at ease when he did the surgery because he explained the procedure fully, met with me before hand and followed up both with me and the other doctors involved in my fertility treatment. I healed exceptionally well and have nearly no scarring.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Carmen Todoro at OB/GYN Associates of WNY?
Overlook the brisk and less than friendly office staff he works with because Dr. Todaro is great!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Carmen Todoro at OB/GYN Associates of WNY?
Describe your experience with OB/GYN Associates of WNY.
Dr. Todaro is an excellent surgeon, diagnostician and gynecologist. Dr. Todaro is compassionate and friendly. I feel completely at ease talking with Dr. Todaro, asking questions and during all exams and procedures. Dr. Todaro has been able to talk to me in language I understand throughout my fertility journey. My husband asked Dr. Todaro lots of questions and Dr. Todaro helped both of us understand what would take place during my surgery and recovery. Dr. Todaro forwarded all information immediately to the other doctor involved in my car and communicated all information needed in a timely manner. Dr. Todaro has adjusted medications and tested me as needed and to my needs. I am glad I choose Dr. Todaro and continue to appreciate his care.
Carmen Todoro
Treated 2005 - 2018
excellent dr, answers questions very well, kind, offers referrals to experts, excellent network and superb surgeon, amazed how well I healed after he performed surgery, always treated me with kindness, listened and responded fully to all my questions, love Dr. Todaro!...Sadly I have no eggs and needed to be referred out to another clinic who he has expertly coordinated my care with...kind, considerate and knowledgable dr
highly recommend, Dr. Todaro is an expert who treats his patients with kindness, never had any significant problem here, they [OGAWNY] coordinated insurance issues well and responded promptly to any concerns, fully trust Dr. Todaro and his nursing staff...Office staff is a bit impersonal but does the job...don't be set back by his grumpy, crabby office staff, everyone else is nice there...kind, responsive and thorough [nursing staff]
How was your experience with Carmen Todoro at OB/GYN Associates of WNY?
kind, considerate and knowledgable dr
Describe the protocols Carmen Todoro used in your cycles at OB/GYN Associates of WNY and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at OB/GYN Associates of WNY.
kind, responsive and thorough
Describe your experience with OB/GYN Associates of WNY.
highly recommend, Dr. Todaro is an expert who treats his patients with kindness, never had any significant problem here, they coordinated insurance issues well and responded promptly to any concerns, fully trust Dr. Todaro and his nursing staff
Describe the costs associated with your care under Carmen Todoro at OB/GYN Associates of WNY.
Office staff is a bit impersonal but does the job
Carmen Todoro
Treated 2015
The care team [at OBGYN Associates] are great...One of the biggest downfalls is the wait to be seen. I have waited over a half hour past my appointment sometimes to be seen.
How was your experience with Jay Bolnick at OB/GYN Associates of WNY?
Dr Bolnick is a good doctor. He wants the best for his patients and he will go the mile to help them out. One of the biggest downfalls is the wait to be seen. I have waited over a half hour past my appointment sometimes to be seen. Overall he is a great Dr and his staff is WONDERFUL.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jay Bolnick at OB/GYN Associates of WNY?
Have patience while waiting to be seen.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jay Bolnick at OB/GYN Associates of WNY?
The care team are great. They will call me to check how I am doing and they know all about me and ask me each time about something we had talked about prior. They care about their patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at OB/GYN Associates of WNY. (Assigned nurse: Susan Joseph )
They all care and want the same thing for me.
Jay Bolnick