California Dream Fertility Center

1401 Avocado Ave
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949.336.4956

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Meng has a combined background in science and practice. She provided a presentation about principle and risk assessment during our first consultation. Her first meet was impressed me and my husband. She beyonds our expectations...The treatment protocol is optimal to my body response...Letrazole, measured follicle sizes (above 18mm), trigger shot (Pregnyl 5000U) and back-to-back IUIs...
[California Dream Fertility Center] Strength: Passionate and knowledgable team, clean clinic, great location, affordable price, clear in communication, fast response...Abby [nurse] is clear and detail Isabella is very responsive with paperwork, and straightforwardly answers all questions...Dr. Meng's team makes me feel like home in the clinic. Everyone was warmly taking care of me...nurses are nice and lovely in instruction of doing homecare. Isabella was very helpful and quick-responsive in paperwork...
How was your experience with Fangyin Meng at California Dream Fertility Center?
Dr. Meng has a combined background in science and practice. She provided a presentation about principle and risk assessment during our first consultation. Her first meet was impressed me and my husband. She beyonds our expectations. We decided to move forward with her team quickly. The treatment protocol is optimal to my body response. I'm extremely satisfied to have Dr. Meng take care of my situation. Further, her nurses are nice and lovely in instruction of doing homecare. Isabella was very helpful and quick-responsive in paperwork. Overall, the experience that I had with Dr. Meng is fantastic and fortunate that I had this year. Thanks Dr. Meng and the team
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Fangyin Meng at California Dream Fertility Center?
Identify your needs, your situation, and your budgets. Ask specific questions to coordinate well with Dr. Meng to find out the best treatment protocol for your body
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Fangyin Meng at California Dream Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Fangyin Meng used in your cycles at California Dream Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I took Letrazole, measured follicle sizes (above 18mm), trigger shot (Pregnyl 5000U) and back-to-back IUIs
Describe your experience with your nurse at California Dream Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Abby)
Abby is clear and detail Isabella is very responsive with paperwork, and straightforwardly answers all questions
Describe your experience with California Dream Fertility Center.
Strength: Passionate and knowledgable team, clean clinic, great location, affordable price, clear in communication, fast response Weakness: less advertisement for it's hard to find our Dr. Meng online (compare to big clinic)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Fangyin Meng at California Dream Fertility Center.
Medications (covered by my insurance) IUI (full cycle with several ultrasounds to monitor before and after) Bloodworks (covered by my insurance)
Describe Fangyin Meng's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at California Dream Fertility Center.
Fangyin Meng