6.8

Selling medication is not offered

9370 SW Greenburg Road
Portland, OR 97223

2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Chang] went above and beyond to show she cared. Never rushed and gave her full attention to us. She always answered questions thoroughly...Sadly we didn't achieve a successful pregnancy under her care though. She was very knowledgeable and communicated very well. She was always very available and made us feel like we were her only patients...We used the highest dose of follistem, Lupron, among many other fertility drugs. As well as aspirin, antibiotics and more.
Deidre [nurse at Oregon Fertility Institute] was excellent and always remembered all the intricate details regarding our situation. She was kind, helpful and attentive...Strengths, small, caring, warm and friendly staff. Weakness - only one doctor...We used the highest dose of follistem, Lupron, among many other fertility drugs. As well as aspirin, antibiotics and more...We loved Dr. Chang and how she truly cared about us. Sadly we didn't achieve a successful pregnancy under her care though. She was very knowledgeable and communicated very well. She was always very available and made us feel like we were her only patients.
How was your experience with Aimee Chang at Oregon Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Aimee Chang at Oregon Fertility Institute?
Take notes. Clear your schedule as much as possible to allow for last min appointments.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Aimee Chang at Oregon Fertility Institute?
She went above and beyond to show she cared. Never rushed and gave her full attention to us. She always answered questions thoroughly.
Describe the protocols Aimee Chang used in your cycles at Oregon Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Oregon Fertility Institute.
Deidre was excellent and always remembered all the intricate details regarding our situation. She was kind, helpful and attentive.
Describe your experience with Oregon Fertility Institute.
Strengths, small, caring, warm and friendly staff. Weakness - only one doctor.
Describe Aimee Chang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Oregon Fertility Institute.
Our doctor suggested we transfer two embryos both times (2 tranfers total).
2020, Unknown Success
I thought that aimee chang was very personable and understanding especially since we did our consultation over the phone because of covid 19 . She made me feel like she was standing right in front of me and understood and answered any questions I had which I liked a lot...If you have questions dont guess ask her she will tell you an honest trustworthy answer
[Oregon Fertility Institute] has insurance plans you can choose from an in network system...I thought that aimee chang was very personable and understanding especially since we did our consultation over the phone because of covid 19 . She made me feel like she was standing right in front of me and understood and answered any questions I had which I liked a lot..
How was your experience with Aimee Chang at Oregon Fertility Institute?
I thought that aimee chang was very personable and understanding especially since we did our consultation over the phone because of covid 19 . She made me feel like she was standing right in front of me and understood and answered any questions I had which I liked a lot .
She explained things very well gave me step by step instructions to follow that I could understand.
Haven't used any yet
Not yet
Describe your experience with Oregon Fertility Institute.
Don't know yet I have not been that far in my treatment yet but will let you know as soon as I am able to do so but I think that the clinic is going to be a great experience it has been so far and I am very pleased the way dr chang is understanding a n.v d very much patient with me .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Aimee Chang at Oregon Fertility Institute.
She has insurance plans you can choose from an in network system
I would like just one embryo transfer
Portland

[Dr. Aimee Chang is] Very caring and understanding answering all questions... She seems to be honest and doesn’t waiting for things last min. So far good. Seems to be out going and patient. Easy to talk with. Didn’t feel rushed. Talked with my husband as well with out any problems...Testing, treatment, medication, and procedure...Didn’t wait long to be seen. Make sure you come in asking all questions it will help the process.
[The nurses at Oregon Fertility Institute are] Not helpful on the phone about things as much as they should be...Small clinic but over all fine. Could use people to be more helpful when it comes to financial questions. Not as organized as you would want a clinic to be. Didn’t wait long to be seen. Make sure you come in asking all questions it will help the process...Not helpful on the phone about things as much as they should be
How was your experience with Aimee Chang at Oregon Fertility Institute?
Not sure yet still in first processes of getting things starting. She seems to be honest and doesn’t waiting for things last min. So far good. Seems to be out going and patient. Easy to talk with. Didn’t feel rushed. Talked with my husband as well with out any problems.
Make sure to keep all medical documents.
Very caring and understanding answering all questions
Not there yet waiting to get there
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Oregon Fertility Institute.
Not helpful on the phone about things as much as they should be
Describe your experience with Oregon Fertility Institute.
Testing, treatment, medication, and procedure
Not sure