3303 S.W. Bond Avenue
Portland, OR 97239
503 418-4500

My doctor [Dr. Wu] was aggressive and I liked that. Unfortunately I found out later that her aggressive treatment was actually not the correct approach. She miss that I had Poly cystic ovaries and therefore her treatment plan was ultimately unsafe. ... I really got the feeling that she was trying as hard as she could and that she genuinely cared about me and my desire to start a family.
The androlgy department [OHSU] was fantastic. They really took great care of my donor and made that process as smooth and easy as possible. The reception desk was also great. They clearly would post wait times for your doctor upon check in which was appreciated. ... My nurse was very good at getting back to me quickly with any questions that I had. If she was out she always had someone cover for her. She was simply a nice person to work with and it was greatly appreciated!
How was your experience with Diana Wu at Oregon Health Sciences University?
Diana is great at explains everything clearly and treating you like a human being. She is in your team the whole way through. She really makes you feel like she cares. Unfortunately in my case she misdiagnosed Atypical POCs and therefore I will not be returning to her for further treatment. I do feel like this was missed simply due to lack of knowledge.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Diana Wu at Oregon Health Sciences University?
Dr. Wu is very kind and great at explaining the treatment. I would encourage you to ask her why she is choosing the treatment that she is. Making sure that she is looking at the whole picture.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Diana Wu at Oregon Health Sciences University?
I really felt like Dr. Wu was in this with me and wanted a pregnancy for me just as much as I did. I really got the feeling that she was trying as hard as she could and that she genuinely cared about me and my desire to start a family.
Describe the protocols Diana Wu used in your cycles at Oregon Health Sciences University and their degree of success.
IUI with Letrizole x2. Negative pregnancy on both. IUI with Letrizole and follicle stimulation. Positive pregnancy ending in misscarrage at 11w ultrasound. D&C. The fetus was tested and came back with Turner Syndrome.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Oregon Health Sciences University. (Assigned nurse: Oanh)
Describe your experience with Oregon Health Sciences University.
The androlgy department was fantastic. They really took great care of my donor and made that process as smooth and easy as possible. The reception desk was also great. They clearly would post wait times for your doctor upon check in which was appreciated.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Diana Wu at Oregon Health Sciences University.
Each IUI cost around $2,000. Not including medications.
Describe Diana Wu's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Oregon Health Sciences University.
My doctor was aggressive and I liked that. Unfortunately I found out later that her aggressive treatment was actually not the correct approach. She miss that I had Poly cystic ovaries and therefore her treatment plan was ultimately unsafe. She and all the doctors and nurses at OHSU were very nice to work with. They were kind and supportive but in the end they weren’t actually doing what was. Eat for me in my situation.
What specific things went wrong at Oregon Health Sciences University?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Oregon Health Sciences University.
Atbthe time I was unaware of the fact hat I had Poly Cystic ovaries. I have now been diagnosed and looking back upon my treatment at OHSU this was missed and therefore my treatment was not appropriate.

Treated 2015 - 2018
She [Dr. Wu] is very warm. Great bedside manner. But, they don't treat the male and he is 50% of the issue! They also don't use alternative medications and stick to protocols that may not be enough for people. I did recommend her to a friend so I like her enough but I'm not going back to her.... I had mild pcos. They don't educate you on the meds and what they're for. We used lupron, follistim, menopur, ovidrel and progesterone.
They [Oregon Health Sciences University] are by the books. Do not use alternative medications and treatment approaches. They are expensive but in line with most other clinics. The team of doctors may have some team issues but when I went through, it felt very cohesive. They will not prescribe any medications for the male... She [nurse] was very nice the one time I met her but I sensed irritation with my emails and when I emailed to tell them I'd had a natural pregnancy
How was your experience with Diana Wu at Oregon Health Sciences University?
She is very warm. Great bedside manner. But, they don't treat the male and he is 50% of the issue! They also don't use alternative medications and stick to protocols that may not be enough for people. I did recommend her to a friend so I like her enough but I'm not going back to her. Instead I'm using a clinic in NY
Do your own research and be your own advocate. Look up alternative or complimentary medications and procedures and ask about them.
My emails were answered quickly. She spent a good amount of time on the phone after my failed transfers. Disappointed that they put you in a box and don't think outside of it for protocols, especially if you have failure. When I had a miscarriage, Dr. Wu was very empathetic but the nurse answering my email didn't offer condolences at all and I had been working with them for 6 or more months. That felt bad.
I had mild pcos. They don't educate you on the meds and what they're for. We used lupron, follistim, menopur, ovidrel and progesterone. We got 17 eggs, 5 5 day blasts. 1 live birth. 1 20w miscarrige. For FET we did estrace and had to increase it for lining thickness. Unsuccessful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Oregon Health Sciences University. (Assigned nurse: Dani Greene)
She was very nice the one time I met her but I sensed irritation with my emails and when I emailed to tell them I'd had a natural pregnancy, Dani didn't offer condolences at all. It was pretty hurtful
Describe your experience with Oregon Health Sciences University.
They are by the books. Do not use alternative medications and treatment approaches. They are expensive but in line with most other clinics. The team of doctors may have some team issues but when I went through, it felt very cohesive. They will not prescribe any medications for the male
Around $16-18 not including meds. FET $2500
We did a fresh transfer of 2 because they were going to discard one. Both took but lost 1 at 20 weeks. She let me transfer what I wanted
What specific things went wrong at Oregon Health Sciences University?
We had failed transfers. I did 2 FET with my 3 remaining embryos 3 years later and they failed. I'd developed hashimoto after my son and Dr. Wu only considered the failure was related to my age/bad embryos, and I disagree. They don't stick with upcoming research and wouldn't offer me any adjuvant medication or treatment
Treated 2017
More clinical than personable, which was OK with me. Follow up was my biggest frustration-- She [Dr. Amato] and the rest of the OHSU team never finalized protocols until I was mid cycle (i.e. had been on BC for a week or two) which meant I was in the dark and I was always scrambling to get medication in time. Conversations after failed pregnancies weren't very sympathetic, after the third chemical pregnancy she suggested I go to another doctor.
Overall I like the clinic [OHSU]. The biggest frustration is with the late setting of protocols and lack of communication that sometime comes with this. Some cycles were better than others, and others I was having to get medication last minute (and pay a premium to do so) because it took so long. Similarly, when someone was on vacation or the schedule is out of the norm the communication sometimes broke down (i.e., not getting my transfer instructions at all because they occurred after a holiday. I took the wrong medication as a result).
How was your experience with Paula Amato at Oregon Health Sciences University?
More clinical than personable, which was OK with me. Follow up was my biggest frustration-- She and the rest of the OHSU team never finalized protocols until I was mid cycle (i.e. had been on BC for a week or two) which meant I was in the dark and I was always scrambling to get medication in time. Conversations after failed pregnancies weren't very sympathetic, after the third chemical pregnancy she suggested I go to another doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paula Amato at Oregon Health Sciences University?
If you're fine with "going with the flow" than Dr. Amato is good for you. If you like to be in control and plan a lot of ahead of time I would have reservations.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paula Amato at Oregon Health Sciences University?
Always remembered my information but conversations felt rote, received a few "I don't know, that's a drag" in response to chemical pregnancies.
Describe the protocols Paula Amato used in your cycles at Oregon Health Sciences University and their degree of success.
Long lupron protocol, 1 menopur & 150 gonal f, stimmed for 11 days.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Oregon Health Sciences University. (Assigned nurse: Hannah)
Hannah was wonderful. She was compassionate and always willing to have a long explanatory conversation when she it was something she could explain. When it wasn't, she was great at finding the answer and getting back to me in a reasonable amount of time.
Describe your experience with Oregon Health Sciences University.
Overall I like the clinic. The biggest frustration is with the late setting of protocols and lack of communication that sometime comes with this. Some cycles were better than others, and others I was having to get medication last minute (and pay a premium to do so) because it took so long. Similarly, when someone was on vacation or the schedule is out of the norm the communication sometimes broke down (i.e., not getting my transfer instructions at all because they occurred after a holiday. I took the wrong medication as a result).
What specific things went wrong at Oregon Health Sciences University?
They forgot to call me with pre-transfer instructions, called in medication late. The nurse often caught minor mistakes in time, I was beyond grateful for her.

Treated 2017
After my second IUI, I called the clinic saying I was very hesitant to do another and wanted to talk about alternatives such as IVF. I was told I was not allowed to schedule an appointment with Dr. Krieg until my 3rd IUI failed as per the treatment plan.... Dr. Krieg was easy to talk to and seemed helpful. I feel like she tried to give realistic (poor) odds of success with IUI. She pushed me away from doing IVF earlier on, which was unfortunate because then when I finally was able to get a meeting to talk to her about it, I was about to turn 38 and so no longer qualified for their refund programs.
The facility at south waterfront is fine. The OHSU billing department can be annoying to deal with.... I did not always get called about results, but I have access to their EMR so was able to look them up myself.... I was upset when I called asking for an appointment with my doctor and was told that was not allowed.... You will be asked to have a medical student in with you for visits. There are several doctors, you are assigned to one who manages your care, but you will see whoever is "on call" that week.
How was your experience with Sacha Krieg at Oregon Health Sciences University?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sacha Krieg at Oregon Health Sciences University?
You will frequently see other MDs for monitoring appointments. There is often a long wait for regular appointments. At least for IUI, the availability of monitoring appointments was limited. If you have questions, you will be speaking to her staff, not to her.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sacha Krieg at Oregon Health Sciences University?
Describe the protocols Sacha Krieg used in your cycles at Oregon Health Sciences University and their degree of success.
I met with Dr. Krieg for secondary infertility. She recommended 2-3 cycles of IUI with clomid. She recommended not going straight to IVF with my history. I responded well to clomid and had a miscarriage with the 3rd IUI cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Oregon Health Sciences University.
I was upset when I called asking for an appointment with my doctor and was told that was not allowed. My doctor later said that was not the case, so I should have pushed harder. I think I was supposed to have a specific nurse, but I ended up speaking to someone different who was unfamiliar with my case almost every time. I know I was only an IUI patient, but every phone call was, "our priority is for our ivf patients" before they would work on handling my issues.
Describe your experience with Oregon Health Sciences University.
You will be asked to have a medical student in with you for visits. There are several doctors, you are assigned to one who manages your care, but you will see whoever is "on call" that week. The facility at south waterfront is fine. The OHSU billing department can be annoying to deal with.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sacha Krieg at Oregon Health Sciences University.
IUI was not covered by insurance. Cost for 1 round including monitoring ultrasound, sperm wash, ovidrel trigger, clomid, and procedure was about $1000. Each visit was paid in advance.
Describe Sacha Krieg's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Oregon Health Sciences University.
Sacha Krieg
Treated 2015
She [Dr. Wu] was very nice in person, but we felt like we had to push to get answers or to do different tests. We aren’t any closer to our goal than when we started there despite her telling us how easy she thought it was going to be....by the end of our 3rd cycle we felt like maybe we weren’t going in a good direction and she didn’t seem willing to change her direction or consider changing the treatment to fit me.... We only ever saw our doctor when we came in specifically to meet with her
We never got to know any specific nurse. If we weren’t a number to our doctor we certainly were to the nurses [Oregon Health Sciences U]. Seemed like we were just another patient.... We were always the ones to call and ask what was next or what our results were. No information was offered or conveyed without us requesting it. I feel like there was more we should have known or done and yet the options were never really given to us and at the t8me we didn’t even know to ask.
How was your experience with Diana Wu at Oregon Health Sciences University?
We only ever saw our doctor when we came in specifically to meet with her which was 3 times. She was very nice, but by the end of our 3rd cycle we felt like maybe we weren’t going in a good direction and she didn’t seem willing to change her direction or consider changing the treatment to fit me.
Be okay with only seeing her in her office and don’t be afraid to ask for what you want to happen. She is very nice, just seems like maybe she’s got more important patients with bigger issues than yours.
She was very nice in person, but we felt like we had to push to get answers or to do different tests. We aren’t any closer to our goal than when we started there despite her telling us how easy she thought it was going to be.
All 3 cycles were the same with jus5 an increase in potency of the pill medication to get my ovaries to respond. We used Femara (Letrozole) on cycle days 3-7 and then had a follicle scan on day 13. Based on the results of the scan determined when to induce ovulation using a trigger shot called Ovidrel. All 3 cycles were just timed intercourse. After the 2nd failed cycle we insisted on my husband being tested to make sure there wasn’t any issue with him. To our relief (kind of) there wasn’t. On cycle 2 and 3 we had to redose with femara a second time for an addition 5 days and do another follicle scan in order to see results in my ovaries. Cycle 1 was 5mg of femara for 5 days. I produced a 15mm egg and an 18mm egg. We triggered on day 14 and I got my period 14 days later. Cycle 2 was 5mg for 5 days and the redose at 7.5mg for 5 days. I then produced a 26mm follicle that we triggered and again got my period 14 days later. Cycle 3 was 7.5mg for 5 days and then redose again at 7.5mg also. I produced a 20mm egg which we triggered and for the 3rd time I got my period 14 days later.
We never got to know any specific nurse. If we weren’t a number to our doctor we certainly were to the nurses. Seemed like we were just another patient.
Describe your experience with Oregon Health Sciences University.
We saw every doctor in our clinic at least once. They all followed what Dr. Wu wanted to do moving forward instead of changing her plan and if they weren’t sure they consulted her before telling us the next step. So we never had every doctors opinion coming at us all at once.
Our insurance at the time helped. Each time we had a consultation it was $40. Each ultrasound (we had 5 in total) was $110. Our femara was about $5 each time at the pharmacy. My husbands semen analysis was $120. Our Ovidrel was $68 for each of our 3 cycles. I don’t know what any of the lab work cost. That was covered entirely by insurance. I never had any other procedures or treatments.
We did not do ivf.
Portland
Dr. Amato was very honest with us but cancelled egg retrieval during our first cycle of treatment due to not enough eggs being produced... She was honest with us but a bit pessimistic about our chances. A bit more optimism would have been nice. She prescribed Menopur but cancelled egg retrieval during our first cycle of treatment. We spent a lot of money on the Menopur, so we were quite disappointed that this did not lead to any success.
Strengths: pharmacy in same building [Oregon Health Sciences University], easy to get to, free parking, comfortable, new facilities. Weaknesses: did not strive to get insurance to cover some of treatment. Not everything needs to be specifically filed as infertility, forcing the patient to pay 100%.... We thought the nurses were very good, well trained, and professional... Intrauterine insemination endocrine management $475 Follicular scans $1300 Blood draws $130
How was your experience with Paula Amato at Oregon Health Sciences University?
Be aware that if you're not a very good candidate for using your own eggs in an in vitro fertilization attempt, she'll likely stop your cycle and try to push you towards donor egg IVT.
225 units of Menopur daily, starting on day 3 after start of period
We thought the nurses were very good, well trained, and professional
Describe your experience with Oregon Health Sciences University.
Strengths: pharmacy in same building, easy to get to, free parking, comfortable, new facilities. Weaknesses: did not strive to get insurance to cover some of treatment. Not everything needs to be specifically filed as infertility, forcing the patient to pay 100%.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paula Amato at Oregon Health Sciences University.
Intrauterine insemination endocrine management $475 Follicular scans $1300 Blood draws $130 Intrauterine insemination $283 Sperm prep $180 Estradiol $320 Progesterone $85 HCG $60 Menopur $1226 Progesterone suppositories $136
Treated 2014 - 2015
Dr. Patton was kind and seemed personally invested in our success....We really liked Dr. Patton overall. He was pleasant, informative, and seemed to care about our success. However, while he was open to exploring the reasons for our continued lack of success, he did not offer us many options in terms of new or different protocols.
This clinic [OHSU] has several doctors. Although you see your primary doctor for appointments that involve discussions of treatment plans or next steps, you otherwise typically see whichever doctor is on call. The clinic itself is nice, the equipment seems very high tech, and the staff is very warm and friendly.
How was your experience with Phillip Patton at Oregon Health Sciences University?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Phillip Patton at Oregon Health Sciences University?
Ask about alternatives to the standard protocol (medicated cycle involving lupron).
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Phillip Patton at Oregon Health Sciences University?
Dr. Patton was kind and seemed personally invested in our success.
Describe the protocols Phillip Patton used in your cycles at Oregon Health Sciences University and their degree of success.
For our egg retrieval, Dr. Patton used menopur, follistim, ganirelex, and micro-dose HCG. The rationale was that I did not have a history of infertility and was likely to be a good responder. The protocol worked well for me. 20 eggs were retrieved, which resulted in six blastocysts. Four of the six were genetically normal after PGS testing. For each of our transfers, I was on lupron for two weeks, lupron and estadiol for two weeks, and estadiol and progesterone in oil right before (and after) the transfer. The three transfers (all of genetically tested embryos) resulted in two negative pregnancy tests and one chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Oregon Health Sciences University. (Assigned nurse: Kari)
My primary nurse as well as the entire nursing staff were very caring and communicative.
Describe your experience with Oregon Health Sciences University.
This clinic has several doctors. Although you see your primary doctor for appointments that involve discussions of treatment plans or next steps, you otherwise typically see whichever doctor is on call. The clinic itself is nice, the equipment seems very high tech, and the staff is very warm and friendly.
Phillip Patton

Treated 2015
She [Dr. Amato] seemed to write me off because of my age and initial test results: all at the low end of normal. Didn't feel like she cared that we were struggling and that we were being impatient.... I just never felt like I connected with this doctor. She kept telling me we were fine, and then things would get worse (results wise). Even when we did procedures, I don't remember being asked how we were feeling, or any considerations to the challenges of being an infertility couple. Like IUIs were wasting her time.
For a large facility, I had higher expectations. But between the coolness of the doctor and the lack of connection with the staff [Oregon Health Sciences U], its hard to say if they had any real strengths. The view from the windows was nice.... They mailed me a different couple's IVF protocol; a major privacy breach.... I never had the same nurse from one day to the next. No relationships developed.... I just never felt like I connected with this doctor. She kept telling me we were fine
How was your experience with Paula Amato at Oregon Health Sciences University?
I hope she has some brilliant technical skills that we just never got to see; her coldness was too much for us to deal with.
She seemed to write me off because of my age and initial test results: all at the low end of normal. Didn't feel like she cared that we were struggling and that we were being impatient.
She wanted us to keep trying on our own and reluctantly started us on Clomid + IUI. She thought we would just need one cycle, then two, then...we went to someone else.
Describe your experience with Oregon Health Sciences University.
For a large facility, I had higher expectations. But between the coolness of the doctor and the lack of connection with the staff, its hard to say if they had any real strengths. The view from the windows was nice.
What specific things went wrong at Oregon Health Sciences University?
They mailed me a different couple's IVF protocol; a major privacy breach.
Treated 2016 - 2020
[Dr. Krieg] continues to charge forward and treat the original diagnosis, with the original treatment plan for the time she may have specified in an appointment several months prior, even when new information has materialized that seems like it should result in a change of course. Like in my case, I all of the sudden stopped getting a period after ovulation and stopped showing LH surges on OPK's when every single prior cycle those two things hadn't occurred. In this case, I could hardly get her on the phone to have a conversation with me about it. I find when talking to Dr. Krieg, it's clear she's either forgotten or hasn't looked across my personal medical history when providing me answers, so it seems like each conversation is disconnected from the last.
[Oregon Health Sciences University's] process is incredibly bureaucratic with how they evaluate your medical case as a team, but only allow you to discuss any findings they may have with a nurse who can't answer any questions - on top of that, it's very difficult to get ahold of a doctor (any doctor!) when, in fact, you do have questions. Given the emotional sensitivity of patients undergoing fertility treatments, I would not recommend OHSU, but rather seek a clinic that put patients at the center and prioritizes communication.
How was your experience with Sacha Krieg at Oregon Health Sciences University?
Dr. Krieg seems quite knowledgable of textbook diagnoses and interpretation of test results, but tends to overlook details I share that sit outside the norm. She continues to charge forward and treat the original diagnosis, with the original treatment plan for the time she may have specified in an appointment several months prior, even when new information has materialized that seems like it should result in a change of course. Like in my case, I all of the sudden stopped getting a period after ovulation and stopped showing LH surges on OPK's when every single prior cycle those two things hadn't occurred. In this case, I could hardly get her on the phone to have a conversation with me about it. I find when talking to Dr. Krieg, it's clear she's either forgotten or hasn't looked across my personal medical history when providing me answers, so it seems like each conversation is disconnected from the last.
Levelset on communication expectations before pursuing treatment to make sure you're both aligned - as the lack of communication could cause stress which quite possibly counterbalances the benefits of pursuing fertility treatments.
This is a criticism of OHSU Fertility, not of Dr. Krieg, as when I finally got through the bureaucracy to reach Dr. Krieg, she was helpful! OHSU is not patient-centric, they prioritize getting people through vs. talking to their patients. Their process is incredibly bureaucratic with how they evaluate your medical case as a team, but only allow you to discuss any findings they may have with a nurse who can't answer any questions - on top of that, it's very difficult to get ahold of a doctor (any doctor!) when, in fact, you do have questions. Given the emotional sensitivity of patients undergoing fertility treatments, I would not recommend OHSU, but rather seek a clinic that put patients at the center and prioritizes communication.
provera to stimulate period, letrizole to stimulate ovulation, ovidrel shot to stimulate ovulation, and IUI. 3rd time with this strategy back in 2017 I got pregnant. 3rd time with this strategy in 2019, I didn't get a period at the end of a cycle but had negative pregnancy tests. After trying hard to break through the staff filter to get me 5 minutes on the phone with Dr. Krieg to understand if she might have a hypothesis why, she said likely a luteal cyst, but that it was weird. Next cycle, I had to induce with provera, kept on the same letrizole course, my ultrasound was scheduled too late so we missed ovulation completely. All my OPK's were negative. No explanation. I was prescribed more letrizole to take mid-cycle as they weren't sure at my ultrasound if I had ovulated or if my cycle was just really really long. I started the letrizole, then several days later was told after a blood test that actually I had ovulated. Finally I was able to get a call with Dr. Krieg a few days after that, she said stop taking the letrizole (I had one day supply left). I asked if taking letrizole in the luteal phase was detrimental to my chances of getting pregnant that cycle from intercourse (since we missed IUI) and she said she didn't know, that they have never had anyone take letrizole in the luteal phase before. She recommended same treatment next month.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Oregon Health Sciences University. (Assigned nurse: Valerie)
Valerie always told me the doctor was too busy to talk to me, yet couldn't answer my questions when I had them. After my last conversation with Dr. Krieg on the phone, she told me she had responded to Valerie on a question I had directly, but Valerie never contacted me with Dr. Krieg's response. She also scheduled my ultrasound too late and we missed ovulation completely - I depend on their knowledge of my medical history and their expertise to manage my appointments and my communications with the doctors as needed and I found consistently that I could not depend on Valerie. Alternatively, the medical assistant Lotte, was incredible.
Describe your experience with Oregon Health Sciences University.
They are not patient-centric at OHSU, and prioritize getting people through vs. talking to their patients. Their process is incredibly bureaucratic with how they evaluate your medical case as a team, but only allow you to discuss any findings they may have with a nurse who can't answer any questions - on top of that, it's very difficult to get ahold of a doctor (any doctor!) when, in fact, you do have questions. Given the emotional sensitivity of patients undergoing fertility treatments, I would not recommend OHSU, but rather seek a clinic that put patients at the center and prioritizes communication.
I can't remember the difference in cost between seeing Dr. Krieg 1:1 vs. IUI, vs. ultrasound, but I never left without spending at least $400 and over the course of the several months I've gone to OHSU fertility, I estimate being in over $10k.
What specific things went wrong at Oregon Health Sciences University?
Dr. Krieg told me over the phone not to increase my letrizole dosage. Then a nurse called me to schedule an ultrasound saying my chart reflected a higher dosage than what I was taking. At this time, I asked to speak to a doctor to understand if I should increase, even through Dr. Krieg told me not to because Dr. Krieg was on vacation. No one called me back. I found out later from Dr. Krieg that she had given direction for me to increase back to the nurse directly, yet no one called me or mychart-messaged me that she had responded.
Sacha Krieg