Genetic counseling: Offered
is not offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
11232 NE 15th St
Bellevue, WA 98004
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Overlake Reproductive Health to a friend?

6.3

7.3

4.8

4.4
2 doctors
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other
this clinic [Overlake Reproductive Health] is WAY more expensive than others, both in the area and out of state. I believe a single ivf costs around $19,000+ a triple bundle around$38,000+...The clinic is very nice before you truly become a patient. After you’ve paid your dues, you truly feel like just a number. ORH prides itself on being a “boutique clinic” but they are honestly the total opposite. There is nothing “small town” or “customized” about this place.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Other
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health?
During the first consultation, I was told that the ivf treatment would be tailored to my needs. What happened was the complete opposite. Nearly the same protocol is given to everyone regardless of your concerns with being given too much stimulation meds. Also, everyone undergoing ivf is required to start a “cycle” at the same time- you either miss the cutoff and have to wait a couple months or get to start right away.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Overlake Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Jo)
Jo is the head nurse. Your appointments will be with her, not the doctor. She was kind of all over the board; sometimes cordial, sometimes rushed, sometimes absent with communication.
How was your experience with Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Johnson is a very clever businessman. He is knowledgeable in ART but only to a certain extent.. he was very eager to “diagnose” me without any real concrete evidence or further testing. I let my eagerness to begin ivf get in the way of good judgement. I fully believe that Dr Johnson tells you what you want to hear, waits to collect payment, and then moves forward with the highest drug protocol for everyone, regardless of their unique situation.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Find a different doctor ASAP.
Describe the protocols Kevin Johnson used in your cycles at Overlake Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
He put me on the highest drug protocol. Oral meds, hormone patches and injections were all included. He said, more meds equated to better stimulation of the ovaries. The results were horrible and a total waste of money and emotional stability.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health.
this clinic is WAY more expensive than others, both in the area and out of state. I believe a single ivf costs around $19,000+ a triple bundle around$38,000+
Bellevue

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
I know my clinic [Overlake Reproductive Health] only does frozen transfers and single embryos...I like that they have flexible hours but I wish they started to see patients earlier than 9am. The front desk staff are always very helpful. Even when I tried to get my blood results for my personal records for some reason I never received it....the front desk tracked me down a copy and gave it to me right there. They are always helpful when scheduling appointments or fitting me in.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr Rehaman was very positive and understand through this process. I felt like after getting all my questions answered that I had hope the treatment will work.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Overlake Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Jo grey )
I think jo and the other nursing staff are amazing. I was so nervous when I tests started and jo answered all my questions and calmed my nerves.
How was your experience with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Rehman was able to answer all of my questions. The only weakness I saw that sometimes he was running late but once we were taken into his office he didn’t rush us out. He took the time to really explain to us the options. He was also realistic about my chances but also very positive that we could have a good outcome.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
I would tell a patient to prepare with your questions before hand our first couple visits I wasn’t prepared.
Describe the protocols Khurram Rehman used in your cycles at Overlake Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
Since I had Diminished egg reserve they put me on the antagon protocol. With 300iu of follistim twice a day, 1 vial of menopur and 50iu of growth hormones. Before these I was on 21day of androderm. I also was taking metformin and dexamthasone. I haven’t had my retrieval until next week so I don’t know the results yet.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health.
My insurance didn’t cover any of my infertility costs. So I paid out of pocket for all tests, and we did a buy 2 get one free for the ivf procedure.
Describe Khurram Rehman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Overlake Reproductive Health.
I have not had a transfer yet. But I know my clinic only does frozen transfers and single embryos.
Bellevue

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health.

I has 3 different nurses [at Overlake Reproductive Health] that I recall. One was very kind the first time we met, then she seemed too busy and in a hurry. She performed several ultrasounds and at least one IUI. One I did not care for the first time, as she seemed to contradict what another nurse had said. She ended up bejing my favorite though. She took her time with ultrasounds and with IUI setup. The third nurse I wish I had been able to decline allowing to treat me. She never even gave her name when she walked in the room. She was cold and in a hurry. No greeting or anything. I had her twice, once for an ultrasound and once for an IUI.
European, Latino
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
I like they are open every day. They were mostly prompt and kept appointments on-time. The front desk were wonderful when I was a current patient. Once I completed the IUI treatment "package" I never heard from them again. I contacted them for records copies for myself and once to provide all records to a new clinic. Both times they were prompt in providing these records.
The only appointment I actually saw this doctor at was at the appointment following initial testing, which cost several hundred dollars for this consultation. We had our initial consult with Dr Johnson who was funny, warm and kind. All IUI appointments were held with nurses, so no further contact was made with either doctor at the clinic, unless we had chosen to pursue IVF. IUI treatments are below the doctors at this clinic. The nurses were hit or miss as far as feeling comfortable goes. Some days they were kind, one in particular, didn't even introduce herself, smile or make any attempt at conversation for an actual IUI. That was upsetting. It's already awkward with your feet in stirrups, to get a cold nurse was very offputting.
I has 3 different nurses that I recall. One was very kind the first time we met, then she seemed too busy and in a hurry. She performed several ultrasounds and at least one IUI. One I did not care for the first time, as she seemed to contradict what another nurse had said. She ended up bejing my favorite though. She took her time with ultrasounds and with IUI setup. The third nurse I wish I had been able to decline allowing to treat me. She never even gave her name when she walked in the room. She was cold and in a hurry. No greeting or anything. I had her twice, once for an ultrasound and once for an IUI.
How was your experience with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr Rehman only saw us when we were diagnosed with unexplained infertility. We opted to try IUIs first, so that decision kept us from having any further interactions with him. IUIs are handled with nurses, not the doctors. In our one appointment he was down to business immediately, and repeated himself often to ensure we understood the information covered. He was not personable, warm or particularly kind. He was cordial.
Ask questions and take notes. You'll only see a doctor at the clinic again if you choose IVF.
This clinic offered a peace if mind program. It is a flat rate for 3 IUIs. We chose that option and did not have any unexpected costs. We knew we would pay for medication separately. The cost of IVF at this clinic we knew would never be an option, as it was nearly my entire annual salary.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
THey [nurses ar Overlake Reproductive Health] are ok but it is hard when I have to communicate what Dr. REhman wanted me to do to the nurse - this should have already been communicated in my charts. It also was strange because depending on the person the ultrasounds were done very differently and some NP went into detail and took time to explain and another one rushed through and seemed to not want to be there to help.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
I feel like they don't do a good job communicating between each other which is surprising becasue Dr. Rehman is very good at over-communciating with me. Either the staff is not reading charts or the notes are not thorough enough. Feritlity is such a sensitive area of health I felt like the nursing staff was less concerned about timing and ddetails than Dr. Rehman (he is very thorough when he permormed my iui, hsg and any information relayed to me. ) I am sad becasue I decided to switch offices not because of his plan but becasue of the nursing staff.
Dr. Rehman knows this is a very delicate subject and he tries to make sure you are comfortable before diving into information. He front loads information so you have a general idea of what can happen. He spends a lot of time talking with you in his office and explaining options. He is very kind and caring at all appointments.
THey are ok but it is hard when I have to communicate what Dr. REhman wanted me to do to the nurse - this should have already been communicated in my charts. It also was strange because depending on the person the ultrasounds were done very differently and some NP went into detail and took time to explain and another one rushed through and seemed to not want to be there to help.
How was your experience with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Rehman is overall knowledgeable and kind. I appreciate how he covers all basis of information and also answers questions before they are even asked. I appreciate his time with me and my husband and for making our journey to having kids feel important to him.
Listen to his advice and ask any questions you have while you are in the office.
We started by trying metformin after testing then went straight to iui with clomid treatments. 3 rounds did not work so next step will be ivf
One consultation visit was $300 out of pocket and iui 3 package was 2800.

2012 - 2015
4 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
I somewhat felt like they [staff at Overlake Reproductive Health] could have been pushing additional services (ie. buy the 3 for 2 package instead of the single package) on us, but in the blur and frustration of being infertile, part of that was on me to figure out where I drew the line. Additionally, for our donor cycle, we wanted to look at using my sister as a donor. There was a bit of resistance since her test results were borderline iffy, and the clinic definitely wanted to push their own donors in order to increase success rates. However, our donor didn't produce high quality eggs and was booted from the program. We were very lucky to get a successful pregnancy.
2012 - 2015
4 IVF, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
Good clinic - and since I had success, it is hard to describe them with a critical eye. I somewhat felt like they could have been pushing additional services (ie. buy the 3 for 2 package instead of the single package) on us, but in the blur and frustration of being infertile, part of that was on me to figure out where I drew the line. Additionally, for our donor cycle, we wanted to look at using my sister as a donor. There was a bit of resistance since her test results were borderline iffy, and the clinic definitely wanted to push their own donors in order to increase success rates. However, our donor didn't produce high quality eggs and was booted from the program. We were very lucky to get a successful pregnancy.
Dr. Johnson is quite animated and friendly. Since we had prior history, he was able to dive a little deeper into solving our fertility issues. I felt like he was able to take a deeper look at our issues than our previous clinic had. His approach leans quite heavy on testing and using various drugs & supplements for treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Overlake Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Jo Overhouse)
I got to know Jo over several years of treatment. She is extremely knowledgeable and always available to answer questions. The rest of the staff was very friendly as well and always willing to help when questions or issues came up.
Animated, friendly, knowledgeable.
Try to set your expectations ahead of time. Meaning, know how far you want to go if you don't succeed the first time. I felt like it was hard for me to know when to say when after we'd invested so much with each cycle (4 own egg + 1 donor egg). And there was some question as to if the clinic/Dr. Johnson was a proponent of pushing for additional treatments.
Dr. Johnson likes to use drugs! The cycles I had with him were quite different from my first cycle at a different clinic. I was popping a lot of pills and was maxed out on the stim meds. We did 3 cycles, and I think we tried a variety of strategies with each one.
We signed up for the 3 for 2 plan and used all own egg retrieval - cost was around $30k without meds. We used one single cycle with donor egg - cost (I think) was around $17k + meds

2013 - 2014
I would NOT recommend this clinic [Overlake]....Nurses are cold and will not answer your questions. It's hard to get a hold of them. Front desk was unprofessional. We received bills...where we kept getting additional charges AFTER we paid our bill....If you have any questions to billing, you get voicemail or redirected to a 3rd party company who has no idea what's going on...At one point, we waited for 45 minutes just to ask her [nurse practitioner] about a medication that I was taking. She did not explain things well and just gave a handout.
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
I would NOT recommend this clinic. The doctor was very personable and explained the plan of care. However: You will not see your doctor during all of the procedures. Nurses are cold and will not answer your questions. It's hard to get a hold of them. Front desk was unprofessional. We received bills (and our insurance covered most of it, thank goodness) where we kept getting additional charges AFTER we paid our bill. They said that they were adjusting the price. If you have any questions to billing, you get voicemail or redirected to a 3rd party company who has no idea what's going on. Go to a clinic where: the doctor will see you and do all of your ultrasounds, follicle checks, follow ups with you Professional front desk Nurses who will answer your every question within 24 hours either through a phone call or email honest billing practices We found all of these and we were very happy. We even thanked our new clinic during the procedure before we did the transfer because it made us feel at ease with whatever the outcome might be. Don't go to Overlake.
He established good rapport during the initial consultation. However, he was barely seen during most of the procedures.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Overlake Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Jo Gray)
The nurse practitioner was very cold and brief; did not smile the entire time we worked with her. She seemed to be busy all the time and overbooked that she did not have time to answer any questions. At one point, we waited for 45 minutes just to ask her about a medication that I was taking. She did not explain things well and just gave a handout. When you're paying so much money and dealing with infertility, that's the last thing that you need. What you want is someone to answer all of your questions to appease your worries and concerns. There are so many things that are unknown about infertility and all of the procedures. Most of the time, you and your husband/partner will be new to all of the terms and procedures. We would try to call and it would take a few days to get a call back from her. I always got bruises from my blood draws. For someone going through treatments, you know how many blood draws you're required to do. They had a student doing my blood draw every time i was there and they just kept poking me and not getting through my vein. Again, if i'm paying a LOT of money for fertility treatments, I expect a qualified and experienced staff to do my procedures. During my IUI, the NP did not ask me to fill up my bladder before the procedure. After reading NIH research articles and going to other clinics, I realized that doing so would have given the NP/doctor a better view of my uterus so he/she can transfer the embryo in the most optimum spot. No such instructions were given to me during both IUIs. The front desk was very unprofessional. Again, infertility is such an isolating, heartbreaking, and painful situation to be in. The last thing that you want to deal with is a front desk person refusing to help you schedule your next appointment so you can make it to work. Front desk who would dress professionally and not play clubbing music in the clinic and talk about how drunk they got the night before. At one point, knowing that i need to get an early appointment so i can make it to work, I grabbed the earliest appointment weeks in advance. We found out later that I need to do a different procedure instead but still seeing the same nurse. So we tried to change it with the front desk. She said that there are no appointments available EVEN THOUGH all she had to do is to swap the procedure with the appointment that I already made. After explaining and arguing with her, she agreed. Seriously, just to make an appointment?
How was your experience with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
We had a good experience during the initial interview. I felt like he was trustworthy and we had a good understanding of our plan after our initial appointment, but that was the extent of our satisfaction. We barely saw him during all of our procedures. The check-ups and procedures were done by a nurse practitioner. After doing more research (not blogs, NIH research articles that are randomized controlled trials), we realized that our nurse did not do the procedure correctly. Of course, as with any fertility treatments, there are so many factors that we can't say for certain that that's the reason why it did not work. However, it would've been nice if they could have done the best that they could with what they can control.
I would suggest going to another clinic where you are not treated like just a number. Where the doctor takes time to do all of the procedures with you and who will monitor your follicle counts, etc, every other day. You are paying a LOT of money for these fertility treatments after all!
2 IUI cycles with clomid
I don't remember all of the costs but they were different from what was explained to us during our financial appointment. We kept getting adjust charges for bills that we have already paid. We tried contacting billing because the actual charges for the procedures kept changing but getting a hold of them was really hard. It seemed like they outsourced it to a 3rd party billing or they were just not answering our calls for inquiries. We gave up and just paid everything that the insurance would not pay.

2010 - 2011
5 IUI, 3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
The nurses [at Overlake Reproductive Health] were much better than Dr. Johnson. However some of their policies are absolutely ridiculous and most likely part of Dr. Johnson's protocol and policy is not something the nurses decide but rather have to ensure are followed. When I asked for a copy of my file they charged me for it. That to me seems very unethical when I pay top dollar to see this clinic and this doctor
2010 - 2011
5 IUI, 3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
After changing doctors and clinics I realize how on organized and unprofessional this clinic is compared to the one I'm seeing now but at the time they seemed OK and like any other doctor you would see not a specialized clinic where people are paying top dollar for treatment
Because he did not give me specialized care and since he couldn't figure out my issue from testing me he said I had "borderline PCOS" which I found out later isn't even possible!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Overlake Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Nurse Joe)
The nurses were much better than Dr. Johnson. However some of their policies are absolutely ridiculous and most likely part of Dr. Johnson's protocol and policy is not something the nurses decide but rather have to ensure are followed. When I asked for a copy of my file they charged me for it. That to me seems very unethical when I pay top dollar to see this clinic and this doctor
How was your experience with Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health?
It was the worst experience I've ever had with any kind of doctor. He lied on the forms he filled out about our consultation and put things in my consultation paperwork that never happened when I met him and that he never told me. He knew my husband had a stricture in his urethra but still had us do our UI cycles knowing that my husband's volume of ejaculate was likely not enough to produce enough sperm
Change doctors immediately.
I wish I understood his protocols because after we went through our UI cycles it became very obvious that he was just grasping at straws's when the issue had nothing to do with me and everything to do with my husband and the fact that he needed surgery
Every service they provided had a buy three get one free in Vance which only works if you're extremely rich
Bellevue

The clinic [Overlake Reproductive Health] is very clean and inviting. I was impressed by how comprehensive they are. Not only do they have incredibly knowledgeable and friendly staff, they employ specialists for radiology, nutrition, and wellness...The nurses, and all medical support staff, were always very friendly and compassionate...I believe the package cost for IUI through WINFertility was $1,200 (including absolutely everything for a cycle) and IVF with PGS testing (and absolutely everything needed for a cycle) was $24,000.
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
The clinic is very clean and inviting. I was impressed by how comprehensive they are. Not only do they have incredibly knowledgeable and friendly staff, they employ specialists for radiology, nutrition, and wellness.
I don't feel like I was treated like a number at all. Treatment was very individualized and I felt like I was finally being heard.
How was your experience with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Rehman was very thorough, honest, and compassionate. He gave me the answers I needed to effectively plan how to proceed on my journey to building a family, and I look forward to returning to see him this year after a much needed break from treatments.
Go in prepared with questions. Dr. Rehman is wonderful about answering questions in a trustworthy and compassionate way.
He did very comprehensive diagnostic tests (blood work and ultrasounds) throughout my cycle to get a clear picture of what I needed. He recommended lifestyle and health changes to prepare me for IVF. We have not yet proceeded with IVF, but plan to see him again to start that process this year.
He advised us that he will only do eSET for me, explaining that because of my age (31 at the time) he would not do multiple embryos. I was impressed by his insistence to put patients first in this regard.

IVF, Donor Eggs
love love love the nurses, especially Jubilee [at Overlake Reproductive Health]! She always answers my questions in a timely manor. All my blood work had been done with compassion.... The one complaint I have is that I don't remember them communicating to me that their lab is not contracted with my insurance at all so we were a little surprised that my husbands seman analysis couldn't even be submitted. It's really a drop in the bucket compared to what we're paying for our IVF but I would have like to be prepared. Other than that, we've had great communication and easy appointment scheduling.
IVF, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
Very caring, great bed side manor. I've always felt very relaxed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Overlake Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Jubilee)
I love love love the nurses, especially Jubilee! She always answers my questions in a timely manor. All my blood work had been done with compassion.
How was your experience with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
I've always been very impressed with my care. I'm in the middle of egg donor IVF so I still don't know the outcome. He's all the risks and the possible negative outcome so we're prepared if our transfer isn't a success because it is a real possibility.
He's very to the point. Kind and great with patients but he doesn't mess around with extra "fluff"
I was evaluated for an increased risk for a blood clot so he is communication with a hemitologist to determine if there are any protocols or medications I need to take.
I researched cost in my area and they were right on target
We are doing a single embryo transfer because we're doing PGS testing to determine the most viable embryo. We feel more comfortable doing it that way rather than transferring multiple untested embryos.

2013 - 2014
Although I had a blood draw, my pre cycle infectious disease panel was never run and to make things worse, nobody caught onto this despite me doing 2 IVF cycles. I only found out when trying to request records for my new clinic. Additionally, it took nearly a month for my records to get sent to the new clinic
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
Boutique clinic with private parking lot in suburban area. Waiting room often very full, small space
Dr Rehman was very courteous and had a great sense of humor. My somewhat negative review of the clinic is not based on my limited dealings with him but rather the clinic and its approach in general.
Jo is very efficient, scans were over quickly. As far as the rest of the staff, there seemed to be a lot of turnover
How was your experience with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
I only met with Dr Rehman twice, though he did do one of my retrievals. On all occasions he was courteous, kind, and helpful. My experiences working with him directly were positive.
Just realize that the Dr is not the person you will see on most of your visits. While he is great, the process and administration may leave something to be desired.
Femara/Flare was the first, and the 2nd was Antagonist. In both cases I was put on the highest doses possible based on my AMH levels, despite being young-ish at 38. I was told this was what I needed to stipulate the ovaries. I also used a Nuvaring before starting both cycles. I did not respond very well to either protocol.
All was covered by insurance so not sure
Bellevue

While I would highly recommend the clinic, doctors, nurses and staff, I was not impressed with their billing department. Getting a refund took numerous phone calls and months of nagging...Dr. Rehmanwas very reassuring, I always walked out of appointments feeling upbeat and positive about our next steps my husband is a doctor too and liked that Dr. Rehman was able to explain it all more in depth to him since he has a medical background
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
While I would highly recommend the clinic, doctors, nurses and staff, I was not imoressed with their billing department. Getting a refund took numerous phone calls and months of nagging
What specific things went wrong at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Our first cycle was Clomid on its own which was negative. Next cycle was Letrozole followed by an IUI which was successful
We did the discount IUI program, which was $2400 for 3 rounds of IUI. testing was out of pocket

2013 - 2015
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Do not hesitate to make your appointment!!! Dr. Massie [at Overlake Reproductive Health] is THE BEST!...I felt truly cared for. Details were always handled without a hitch, and the staff always greeted us with joyful smiles. Nurses were always willing to answer my every questions, or see to it that was educated in a swift manner by a provider...I am eternally grateful [for Dr. Jamie Massie]. Her knowledge is extremely extensive and her bedside manner is impeccable.
2013 - 2015
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Uterine Fibroids, Other
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Massie always made my husband and I feel like we were actual family. Our concerns where also hers. She was dedicated to helping us find the reason for our infertility. She was willing to go into my medical history and even find things previous doctors had missed. Through doing so she found my diagnosis and is the reason I have my amazing son today.
How was your experience with Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Massie is an extension to our family. We think of her as our angel. Her amazing compassion and attention to medical detail was the barrier between us becoming natural parents or not. She made all the difference in our reproductive care. I am eternally grateful. Her knowledge is extremely extensive and her bedside manner is impeccable. She is able to give you the black and white details, but in a way that makes you feel safe and comfortable. She stays by your side and tracks all of your progress beginning to end. She will celebrate the wins with you! From medical knowledge to personality, by far the most remarkable provider we've had the pleasure of working with.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Do not hesitate to make your appointment!!! Dr. Massie is THE BEST!
Jamie Massie
Bellevue

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health.