6.7

6.2
6.2

11232 NE 15th St
Bellevue, WA 98004

[Dr. Rehman] was very positive and understand through this process. I felt like after getting all my questions answered that I had hope the treatment will work....Since I had Diminished egg reserve they put me on the antagon protocol. With 300iu of follistim twice a day, 1 vial of menopur and 50iu of growth hormones. Before these I was on 21day of androderm. I also was taking metformin and dexamthasone. I haven’t had my retrieval until next week so I don’t know the results yet.
I know my clinic [Overlake Reproductive Health] only does frozen transfers and single embryos...I like that they have flexible hours but I wish they started to see patients earlier than 9am. The front desk staff are always very helpful. Even when I tried to get my blood results for my personal records for some reason I never received it....the front desk tracked me down a copy and gave it to me right there. They are always helpful when scheduling appointments or fitting me in.
How was your experience with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Rehman was able to answer all of my questions. The only weakness I saw that sometimes he was running late but once we were taken into his office he didn’t rush us out. He took the time to really explain to us the options. He was also realistic about my chances but also very positive that we could have a good outcome.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
I would tell a patient to prepare with your questions before hand our first couple visits I wasn’t prepared.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr Rehaman was very positive and understand through this process. I felt like after getting all my questions answered that I had hope the treatment will work.
Describe the protocols Khurram Rehman used in your cycles at Overlake Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Overlake Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Jo grey )
I think jo and the other nursing staff are amazing. I was so nervous when I tests started and jo answered all my questions and calmed my nerves.
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health.
My insurance didn’t cover any of my infertility costs. So I paid out of pocket for all tests, and we did a buy 2 get one free for the ivf procedure.
Describe Khurram Rehman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Overlake Reproductive Health.
I have not had a transfer yet. But I know my clinic only does frozen transfers and single embryos.
Khurram Rehman

2012 - 2015, Successful
Dr. Johnson is quite animated and friendly. Since we had prior history, he was able to dive a little deeper into solving our fertility issues. I felt like he was able to take a deeper look at our issues than our previous clinic had. His approach leans quite heavy on testing and using various drugs & supplements for treatment...Dr. Johnson likes to use drugs! The cycles I had with him were quite different from my first cycle at a different clinic. I was popping a lot of pills and was maxed out on the stim meds. We did 3 cycles, and I think we tried a variety of strategies with each one.
I somewhat felt like they [staff at Overlake Reproductive Health] could have been pushing additional services (ie. buy the 3 for 2 package instead of the single package) on us, but in the blur and frustration of being infertile, part of that was on me to figure out where I drew the line. Additionally, for our donor cycle, we wanted to look at using my sister as a donor. There was a bit of resistance since her test results were borderline iffy, and the clinic definitely wanted to push their own donors in order to increase success rates. However, our donor didn't produce high quality eggs and was booted from the program. We were very lucky to get a successful pregnancy.
How was your experience with Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Animated, friendly, knowledgeable.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Try to set your expectations ahead of time. Meaning, know how far you want to go if you don't succeed the first time. I felt like it was hard for me to know when to say when after we'd invested so much with each cycle (4 own egg + 1 donor egg). And there was some question as to if the clinic/Dr. Johnson was a proponent of pushing for additional treatments.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Describe the protocols Kevin Johnson used in your cycles at Overlake Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Overlake Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Jo Overhouse)
I got to know Jo over several years of treatment. She is extremely knowledgeable and always available to answer questions. The rest of the staff was very friendly as well and always willing to help when questions or issues came up.
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
Good clinic - and since I had success, it is hard to describe them with a critical eye. I somewhat felt like they could have been pushing additional services (ie. buy the 3 for 2 package instead of the single package) on us, but in the blur and frustration of being infertile, part of that was on me to figure out where I drew the line. Additionally, for our donor cycle, we wanted to look at using my sister as a donor. There was a bit of resistance since her test results were borderline iffy, and the clinic definitely wanted to push their own donors in order to increase success rates. However, our donor didn't produce high quality eggs and was booted from the program. We were very lucky to get a successful pregnancy.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health.
We signed up for the 3 for 2 plan and used all own egg retrieval - cost was around $30k without meds. We used one single cycle with donor egg - cost (I think) was around $17k + meds
Kevin Johnson
Bellevue

[Dr. Kevin Johnson] cared on what treatment we wanted, he listened and took great care of us...He had great communication with us...It was easy getting an appointment with them. He performed the necessary testing to get our diagnosis...We had 2 IUI's, one with and one without medication. Based on my diagnosis he recommended IVF but it was out of the budget for us...
[Nurses at Overlake Reproductive Health] had great communication, very friendly...would call with updates...It was easy getting an appointment with them...The only one thing is it took a bit longer to get a phone call back. It would have been nice if they had a discount that was appropriate, our bill was large and the discount barely did anything...IUI was about $700 each...
How was your experience with Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health?
He had great communication with us, out nurse would call with updates. Once results came in they would call us tight away. It was easy getting an appointment with them. He performed the necessary testing to get our diagnosis.
Lower the prices on IUI, it was expensive.
He cared on what treatment we wanted, he listened and took great care of us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Overlake Reproductive Health.
They had great communication, very friendly
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
They were great. The only one thing is it took a bit longer to get a phone call back. It would have been nice if they had a discount that was appropriate, our bill was large and the discount barely did anything.
IUI was about $700 each, other cost about $2000
Describe Kevin Johnson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Overlake Reproductive Health.
None