6.7
6.7

11232 NE 15th St
Bellevue, WA 98004

Dr. Rehman is kind, knowledgeable...I do trust him and know he has good success rates. He only does IVF not IUIs. I had four consults with him where he outline the plan for us...They prefer single embryo transfer because their success rates are very high. I was only 30 at transfer and they would only do one. Multiple times embryos possibly for older patients but that might be discouraged.
[Overlake Reproductive Health clinic] Strengths- front desk is very friendly, easy to schedule an appointment, open seven days a week, uses very good technology Weaknesses - wish there was more communication or a better overview of the IVF process. Some nurses aren’t friendly...[cost]Most done as buy two get one free packages. If you’re successful on the first try you get half your money back. IUI - buy 2 get one =2400 (or 800/cycle) IVF - buy 2 get one =39,750
How was your experience with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Rehman is kind, knowledgeable, and a little socially awkward. I do trust him and know he has good success rates. He only does IVF not IUIs. I had four consults with him where he outline the plan for us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
The dr only does consults and IVF. They don’t do IUIs. A lot of communication comes from the nurses. The clinic also only does frozen cycles of IVF. They only do retrievals and transfers every other month (jan, March, may, etc)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
I like dr rehman and I trust he does a good job, but only had consults and IVF retrieval with him
Describe the protocols Khurram Rehman used in your cycles at Overlake Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
Medicated natural cycle x2 cycles - during genetic testing, HSG, and clomid challenge IUI with clomid x3 cycles - cheaper option than IVF to see if we have a fertilization problem IVF egg retrieval with frozen single embryo transfer x1- mid-level dose of medications and 100% ICSI. All eifht embryos that made it to day five had pgt testing. Great result from our retrieval and transfer worked first try
Describe your experience with your nurse at Overlake Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Jo gray)
Jo is kind of grumpy. She’s much friendlier if other people are in the room. She doesn’t like questions and prefers explaining things on her own timing. She is very experienced and knowledgeable. Jami Taylor was awesome, very friendly and helpful.
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health.
Describe Khurram Rehman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Overlake Reproductive Health.
What specific things went wrong at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Bellevue
Dr. Johnson was the first doctor I've ever spoken with who was truly versed in PCOs and how to address the fertility issues associated with PCOS. He was warm and friendly and while giving me a lot of information, made me feel like there was a chance and to have hope...is very knowledgeable and relatable...He was incredibly compassionate about male infertility issues and inquired how my spouse was taking that feedback. He said that unfortunately, male infertility is often overlooked and can be quite a shock to many men.
Overlake was very helpful in laying-out exactly what next steps were. I ended up taking letrozole, gave myself a trigger shot then went in for my IUI...For the most part, both the medical receptionists and the nurses were friendly, prompt and tried to put you at ease...We chose to do their peace of mind IUI program which costs $2400 and includes 3 rounds of IUI. If you get pregnant on your first round, as we did, you are entitled to a 50% refund.
How was your experience with Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Johnson is very knowledgeable and relatable. Rather than giving out false hope, he helped craft an action plan and let me know what I should expect. He was incredibly compassionate about male infertility issues and inquired how my spouse was taking that feedback. He said that unfortunately, male infertility is often overlooked and can be quite a shock to many men.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Describe the protocols Kevin Johnson used in your cycles at Overlake Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Overlake Reproductive Health.
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
Though the clinic seems small from the waiting room, they're actually quite compactly situated. Lots of touch screen access and the medical receptionists were very helpful. They're usually running on time or even early, and the times I've been 15 minutes early I was usually able to be seen right away rather than waiting for my appointment time. They are open 7 days a week year round as timing can be everything in fertility which is of great comfort.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health.
2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Rehman is wonderful about answering questions in a trustworthy and compassionate way...He did very comprehensive diagnostic tests (blood work and ultrasounds) throughout my cycle to get a clear picture of what I needed. He recommended lifestyle and health changes to prepare me for IVF. We have not yet proceeded with IVF, but plan to see him again to start that process this year...He advised us that he will only do eSET for me, explaining that because of my age (31 at the time) he would not do multiple embryos. I was impressed by his insistence to put patients first in this regard.
The clinic [Overlake Reproductive Health] is very clean and inviting. I was impressed by how comprehensive they are. Not only do they have incredibly knowledgeable and friendly staff, they employ specialists for radiology, nutrition, and wellness...The nurses, and all medical support staff, were always very friendly and compassionate...I believe the package cost for IUI through WINFertility was $1,200 (including absolutely everything for a cycle) and IVF with PGS testing (and absolutely everything needed for a cycle) was $24,000.
How was your experience with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Rehman was very thorough, honest, and compassionate. He gave me the answers I needed to effectively plan how to proceed on my journey to building a family, and I look forward to returning to see him this year after a much needed break from treatments.
Go in prepared with questions. Dr. Rehman is wonderful about answering questions in a trustworthy and compassionate way.
I don't feel like I was treated like a number at all. Treatment was very individualized and I felt like I was finally being heard.
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
The clinic is very clean and inviting. I was impressed by how comprehensive they are. Not only do they have incredibly knowledgeable and friendly staff, they employ specialists for radiology, nutrition, and wellness.
2017, Unknown Success
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
He's [Dr. Khurram Rehman] very to the point. Kind and great with patients but he doesn't mess around with extra "fluff".... I've always been very impressed with my care. I'm in the middle of egg donor IVF so I still don't know the outcome. He's all the risks and the possible negative outcome so we're prepared if our transfer isn't a success because it is a real possibility.
love love love the nurses, especially Jubilee [at Overlake Reproductive Health]! She always answers my questions in a timely manor. All my blood work had been done with compassion.... The one complaint I have is that I don't remember them communicating to me that their lab is not contracted with my insurance at all so we were a little surprised that my husbands seman analysis couldn't even be submitted. It's really a drop in the bucket compared to what we're paying for our IVF but I would have like to be prepared. Other than that, we've had great communication and easy appointment scheduling.
How was your experience with Khurram Rehman at Overlake Reproductive Health?
He's very to the point. Kind and great with patients but he doesn't mess around with extra "fluff"
Very caring, great bed side manor. I've always felt very relaxed.
I was evaluated for an increased risk for a blood clot so he is communication with a hemitologist to determine if there are any protocols or medications I need to take.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Overlake Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Jubilee)
I love love love the nurses, especially Jubilee! She always answers my questions in a timely manor. All my blood work had been done with compassion.
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
I researched cost in my area and they were right on target
We are doing a single embryo transfer because we're doing PGS testing to determine the most viable embryo. We feel more comfortable doing it that way rather than transferring multiple untested embryos.
Bellevue
Our first cycle was Clomid on its own which was negative. Next cycle was Letrozole followed by an IUI which was successful...Dr. Rehman was very reassuring, I always walked out of appointments feeling upbeat and positive about our next steps my husband is a doctor too and liked that Dr. Rehman was able to explain it all more in depth to him since he has a medical background
While I would highly recommend the clinic, doctors, nurses and staff, I was not impressed with their billing department. Getting a refund took numerous phone calls and months of nagging...Dr. Rehmanwas very reassuring, I always walked out of appointments feeling upbeat and positive about our next steps my husband is a doctor too and liked that Dr. Rehman was able to explain it all more in depth to him since he has a medical background
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
While I would highly recommend the clinic, doctors, nurses and staff, I was not imoressed with their billing department. Getting a refund took numerous phone calls and months of nagging
We did the discount IUI program, which was $2400 for 3 rounds of IUI. testing was out of pocket
What specific things went wrong at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Overlake Reproductive Health.
It took a few phone calls to get records transferred to my OB
2013 - 2015, Successful
I am eternally grateful [for Dr. Jamie Massie]. Her knowledge is extremely extensive and her bedside manner is impeccable. She is able to give you the black and white details, but in a way that makes you feel safe and comfortable. She stays by your side and tracks all of your progress beginning to end. She will celebrate the wins with you! From medical knowledge to personality, by far the most remarkable provider we've had the pleasure of working with.
Do not hesitate to make your appointment!!! Dr. Massie [at Overlake Reproductive Health] is THE BEST!...I felt truly cared for. Details were always handled without a hitch, and the staff always greeted us with joyful smiles. Nurses were always willing to answer my every questions, or see to it that was educated in a swift manner by a provider...I am eternally grateful [for Dr. Jamie Massie]. Her knowledge is extremely extensive and her bedside manner is impeccable.
How was your experience with Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Massie is an extension to our family. We think of her as our angel. Her amazing compassion and attention to medical detail was the barrier between us becoming natural parents or not. She made all the difference in our reproductive care. I am eternally grateful. Her knowledge is extremely extensive and her bedside manner is impeccable. She is able to give you the black and white details, but in a way that makes you feel safe and comfortable. She stays by your side and tracks all of your progress beginning to end. She will celebrate the wins with you! From medical knowledge to personality, by far the most remarkable provider we've had the pleasure of working with.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Do not hesitate to make your appointment!!! Dr. Massie is THE BEST!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jamie Massie at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Massie always made my husband and I feel like we were actual family. Our concerns where also hers. She was dedicated to helping us find the reason for our infertility. She was willing to go into my medical history and even find things previous doctors had missed. Through doing so she found my diagnosis and is the reason I have my amazing son today.
Jamie Massie
Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Frozen IVF cycle [with Dr. Kevin Johnson]. PGT testing at day 6 and we waited a month or two to implant so my uterus had a chance to get fluffy for the embryo...is a character and really knows what he's doing with fertility. We were very happy with his honesty and his determination to get us a baby....I don't know why our prior 3 miscarriages happened exactly, but with Dr. J we did PGT testing to make sure the embryo chromosomes were correct and this baby took. The clinics freeze-all for IVF worked for us. New Patient Advice
Julie at the font desk [at Overlake Reproductive Health] was always sweet and helpful. They seem organized and were able to everything at their location including semen analysis and HSG to check if my tube were open. Other clinics make you go to a hospital for that...ICSI which helped because I was an older patient. Frozen IVF cycle. PGT testing at day 6 and we waited a month or two to implant so my uterus had a chance to get fluffy for the embryo...
How was your experience with Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Dr. Johnson is a character and really knows what he's doing with fertility. We were very happy with his honesty and his determination to get us a baby. So happy he was our doc. I don't know why our prior 3 miscarriages happened exactly, but with Dr. J we did PGT testing to make sure the embryo chromosomes were correct and this baby took. The clinics freeze-all for IVF worked for us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Kevin Johnson at Overlake Reproductive Health?
Stay the course and be a compliant patient. Infertility sucks but ORH will help you have a baby.
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
Julie at the font desk was always sweet and helpful. They seem organized and were able to everything at their location including semen analysis and HSG to check if my tube were open. Other clinics make you go to a hospital for that
Describe Kevin Johnson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Overlake Reproductive Health.
Multiples are very dangerous for the mom and the babies. They are often preemies and have lung issues. Do a frozen IVF cycle and safely have one baby at a time. Less stretch marks too.
Bellevue

[Dr. Johnson is] Very knowledgeable and easy to understand. Very trustworthy. Spent plenty of time talking and answering questions. He gave me lots of options and was understanding of financial limitations. He never acted like i was wasting his time ... We started with the clomid challenge, HSG and ultrasound and then met for a re conference. We decided on timed intercourse with metformin, letrozole and follistsm.
It takes a while to get the initial appointment [Overlake Reproductive Health], but once you do it is easy to make appointments for treatments. Very good at returning phone calls and answering questions. You see the same nurses everyday. Great environment ... We started with the clomid challenge, HSG and ultrasound and then met for a re conference. We decided on timed intercourse with metformin, letrozole and follistsm.
Go sooner!
He was wonderfully caring and related terms in an easy manner
On time, friendly, caring.
Describe your experience with Overlake Reproductive Health.
It takes a while to get the initial appointment, but once you do it is easy to make appointments for treatments. Very good at returning phone calls and answering questions. You see the same nurses everyday. Great environment
So far under $1000