55 Francisco Street
San Francisco, CA 94133

Dr. Chenette is very caring, genuine and sympathetic. He spends time going over the procedure, what he is doing or will do and answers any and all questions. He is open to setting up 30 minute phone consults to answer questions. He is extremely thorough. There was only two times where I felt he could have been more sympathetic-- both times involved him explaining about men's sperm quality vs women's egg quality....Don't expect that he will be the one doing your procedure; it may be another doctor at the same clinic.
The clinic [Pacific Fert] is extremely organized. The facility is really nice and the nursing staff is great. One weakness is the clinical coordinator I was partnered with...The nurse was very helpful in answering all my questions. The nursing staff was great-- extremely friendly, helpful, and kind. I did not like my care coordinator, Laura Begay. She was always busy, all conversations felt rushed and she was not compassionate at all. There were numerous times I was at the office and wanted to meet her face to face, but she never once introduced herself to me in person and every time I asked the staff if she was available, she was too busy. Once her part is complete, she is quick to pass off other issues to other staff. She is very to the point and blunt and I wished many times she showed a little compassion to me.
How was your experience with Philip Chenette at Pacific Fertility Center?
Dr. Chenette is very caring, genuine and sympathetic. He spends time going over the procedure, what he is doing or will do and answers any and all questions. He is open to setting up 30 minute phone consults to answer questions. He is extremely thorough. There was only two times where I felt he could have been more sympathetic-- both times involved him explaining about men's sperm quality vs women's egg quality. He seemed very pro-male, stating that the majority of the time the issue is in the women. Even if that is true, and I trust him, it doesn't sound great coming out. Also, after our first retrieval, he mentioned that my husband did a "great job" and made it seem like I didn't. I was overly sensitive at the time (extra hormones) and wished that he didn't say it like that but rather, be more sensitive in the way he phrased that comment. I know he means well. He is extremely genuine and overall a great doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Philip Chenette at Pacific Fertility Center?
Don't expect that he will be the one doing your procedure; it may be another doctor at the same clinic. Ask a lot of questions because he is great at answering them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Philip Chenette at Pacific Fertility Center?
Doctor Chenette is very caring and genuine. He speaks softly, remains calm and he spends times to explain things and answer questions.
Describe the protocols Philip Chenette used in your cycles at Pacific Fertility Center and their degree of success.
First retrieval: 200 IU of Follistim; 150IU of Menopur; prenatal vitamin, HCG trigger shot and lupron two nights(?) before retrieval. Baseline ultrasound day 2 of cycle and Ultrasounds during the stim process. Second retrieval (in process): 200 IU of Follistim, Morning and evening 10 units of Lupron, .2ml LD hCG, prenatal vitamin and CoQ10 and DHEA.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Iris)
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
The clinic is extremely organized. The facility is really nice and the nursing staff is great. One weakness is the clinical coordinator I was partnered with. Her name is Laura Begay and she was not compassionate at all.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Philip Chenette at Pacific Fertility Center.
roughly $22K for the retrieval and around $3K for medication (1st time) second time: roughly $15K for retrieval and around $1500 for medication
Describe Philip Chenette's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific Fertility Center.
Dr. Chenette is an advocate for single embryo transfer. He strongly discourages multiple embryo transfer

2012 - 2017, Unknown Success
Dr Schriock has been very open to our questions, to trying slightly different approaches to our cycles, takes our feedback and input seriously and continues to apply current research to our situation. He has been open to trying things that may not be scientifically proven, but seem to make a difference for me in getting a positive pregnancy result. He has listened to us and while he gives us his medical opinion, there are decisions we are able to make based on the info he provides (rather than being told what to do). He's very open to collaborating with others and when we realized we were dealing with recurrent pregnancy loss, he created the path for me of what doctors/specialists to see (outside of the clinic) so that we could all come back together with all the info gathered to create a next step forward. He brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the table and when I feel all hope is lost, he brings some hope back to us.
I've dealt with several coordinators [at Pacific Fertility] (cycle coordinators and sperm donor coordinator) and all were very good with communication, answering questions and providing all info needed (with patience)...The front office seems well coordinated with check-in, check-out and processing paperwork...Insurance claims are processed by the office even though for me they are out of network. Questions about my contract or financial/payment info has been handled professionally and promptly. Possible weakness: there seems to be a somewhat high turnover of medical assistants.
How was your experience with Eldon Schriock (retired) at Pacific Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eldon Schriock (retired) at Pacific Fertility Center?
Don't be afraid to ask questions. Even though you are the patient, be your own advocate. Speak up for what feels right for you and your situation. Dr. Schriock will answer your questions and listen to your concerns and ideas, so speak up! He tends to talk quickly so make sure if you are not done talking, or still trying to process what has been said, ask him to repeat it. Utilize Dr. Schriock's care team for asking questions during your cycle.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eldon Schriock (retired) at Pacific Fertility Center?
We have been through a very difficult and painful journey with male infertility and poor egg quality due to my age (after two rounds of IVF). We've had 3 miscarriages, one of which at 15 weeks. The doctors and staff at PFC have gotten to know us and care about what we've been through. Dr. Schriock continues to support us with realism but a sense of hope and is always open to talking to us and trying to figure out what to do next. He's been with us to see two twin pregnancies at the moment we discovered the heartbeats had stopped. We've been going to PFC for about 4.5 years so it is a place that has become part of our journey in addition to being our doctor's office.
Describe the protocols Eldon Schriock (retired) used in your cycles at Pacific Fertility Center and their degree of success.
My IVF cycles were in 2012 and 2013 so I don't recall the precise protocols. For embryo transfers post-IVF I did a few natural cycles but then had to cancel a cycle as my body was not cooperating. For the majority of my embryo transfer cycles, I have done "controlled" cycles with Delestrogen (20mg/ml) and Progesterone in Ethyl Oleate (50mg/ml). Delestrogen is a twice a week IM injection, then Progesterone is added in 6 days prior to FET and is a daily IM injection and would continue through 10 weeks of pregnancy. One of our treatment strategies we have tried several times is to do an endometrial scratch the cycle prior to the FET cycle. While there is no conclusive evidence that this will increase the chances of pregnancy, my last two pregnancies followed this plan. (these pregnancies ended in miscarriage). Results: IVF#1: pregnant but lost at 15 weeks IVF#2: negative 1 more FET with own eggs - negative Donor egg IVF Results: (I believe these were all controlled cycles) Donor FET#1-not pregnant Donor FET#2 - pregnant twins/lost pregnancy (did endometrial scratch prior to FET) Donor FET#3 - chemical pregnancy Donor FET #4 and #5 - negative Donor FET #6 - pregnant twins/lost pregnancy (did endometrial scratch prior to FET) Donor FET #7 - negative (did endometrial scratch prior to FET)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Joanna)
Since I have been going to PFC since 2012, I have met and interacted with many nurses and my main nurse contact has changed a few times. However, I have been very pleased with the nursing staff. Especially under times of emotional stress/trauma, there were a couple that stood out in particular with their support and compassion. I have always been pleased with my cycle coordinators, especially when I got to work with someone consistently who knew my history. Joanna in particular has been my main nurse contact for a while and she has been very quick to respond to questions and concerns especially with use of email. The front office has done very well getting me in touch with her over the phone. She has been very open to being a resource to me for questions and to reach out to when I have negative outcomes to my transfers. She's always been patient with me in appointments when I ask for explanations or extra help with coordinating my schedule with appointments.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
The front office seems well coordinated with check-in, check-out and processing paperwork. I always get prompt service when calling in and getting directed to the appropriate person or coordinating a call back. Insurance claims are processed by the office even though for me they are out of network. Questions about my contract or financial/payment info has been handled professionally and promptly. I've dealt with several coordinators (cycle coordinators and sperm donor coordinator) and all were very good with communication, answering questions and providing all info needed (with patience). Possible weakness: there seems to be a somewhat high turnover of medical assistants. This can be somewhat frustrating. Other concerns: This clinic is likely not in your insurance plan. For me, they are out of network. Payment has to be made upfront, leaving you to figure out how to come up with the funds ahead of time (loans, credit cards, etc). It is important to consider what the cost will be to go with someone in network, vs out of network. Looking back on my process, Dr. Schriock was highly recommended to me so I decided to go there, but financially it would have been better to go to an in-network facility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eldon Schriock (retired) at Pacific Fertility Center.
IVF #1 and #2 approx $12,000 each (2012, 2013) FET #3 approx $3,000 (2013) All further FETs were part of a contract for the Donor egg IVF. Our entire out of pocket cost for DEIVF with one year contract for unlimited FETs was approx $50,000. Contract was extended for further FETs until March 2017. Frozen Embryo storage fee per year: $600 Sperm storage fee: $300 per year (as I recall)
Describe Eldon Schriock (retired)'s approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific Fertility Center.
Dr. Schriock's plan is to limit pregnancy risk with multiples. He's very focused on the health of the mother and the baby. He takes into consideration, the quality of embryos, health of the mother and age and our personal preferences to guide us to a decision. While he highly encourages single embryo transfer in my case, he is open to our requests and to discuss pros/cons of transferring up to 2 embryos. I have transferred 2 on our first IVF round, got pregnant with 1. On one other occasion due to repeated FET's resulting in negative results, I decided to transfer 2 embryos in hopes of increasing my chances. NOTE: This was my decision with my husband, where Dr. Schriock recommended one, but supported our decision to try two. This did result in a twin pregnancy which i lost. The bottom line, is that Dr. Schriock will highly advise doing single transfer but is open to discuss your personal wishes.

2011 - 2017, Successful
Dr Givens was always patient through all our questions, explained things clearly during uncertain situations and was kind and always professional. She never pressured us into IVF or using donor eggs, even when that was the most logical next steps. She always gave her opinion during appropriate times but really acted almost like a trusted counselor.... Dr Givens and her staff were always responsive to my needs, timely and we felt well informed during a stressful and oftentimes complicated process. My husband and I have high standards and we felt like PFC in general exceeded our expectations in almost every area!
PFC is a well oiled machine. They take pride in every aspect of your care and it shows! From the front desk staff to the nurses and doctors, everyone was professional and well informed to do a good job.... Dr Givens and her staff were always responsive to my needs, timely and we felt well informed during a stressful and oftentimes complicated process. My husband and I have high standards and we felt like PFC in general exceeded our expectations in almost every area!
How was your experience with Carolyn Givens at Pacific Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Carolyn Givens at Pacific Fertility Center?
To ask as many questions you deem necessary and Dr Givens will gladly answer and help you come to a decision you're comfortable with. Read up, do your research but have realistic expectations based on your age, situation etc.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Carolyn Givens at Pacific Fertility Center?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jennise)
Always responsive, caring and informative.
San Francisco
Pros: Very experienced doctor cares about his patients, knows all the most modern techniques. Dr. Herbert answers all the questions and concerns, even if you have tons of them. He is physically very respectful and doesn't make you feel physically embarrassed. Cons: Can be arrogant, his jokes don't always come at a good moment and can be insensitive...Dr. Herbert know me and my husband personally, he truly cared about us and remembered our history (personal and medical), he even helped us with postnatal questions regarding post-pregnancy complications
All of the staff at PFC was absolutely amazing. Caring, professional, friendly, organized, I don't have a single bad thing to say about them, only praise....Pros: clean, organized, easy to reach, friendly and compassionate staff, most of the procedures are done in-house including blood draws if needed, can be reached 24 hours. No weaknesses, really great...[Cost Of Treatment] $30000.... Don't hesitate to ask any questions until you feel you understand it all.
How was your experience with Carl Herbert (retired) at Pacific Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Carl Herbert (retired) at Pacific Fertility Center?
He is old school in his style so bare with him. Don't hesitate to ask any questions until you feel you understand it all.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Carl Herbert (retired) at Pacific Fertility Center?
Dr. Herbert know me and my husband personally, he truly cared about us and remembered our history (personal and medical), he even helped us with postnatal questions regarding post-pregnancy complications.
Describe the protocols Carl Herbert (retired) used in your cycles at Pacific Fertility Center and their degree of success.
ICSI was suggested due to low sperm count. I had an endo cyst in my ovary so we went for 5 days genetically tested embryos to increase chances of conceiving quickly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kat)
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Carl Herbert (retired) at Pacific Fertility Center.
$30000
Describe Carl Herbert (retired)'s approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific Fertility Center.
He recommended SET
San Francisco
She is a great doctor; smart, conservative, and compassionate. I would recommend her to my friends. Only thing you won't get from her is non-traditional medical advice. She is strictly by the book...DR. Ryan is a perfect mix of a doctor that will give it to you straight and be compassionate at the same time.
[At PFC] Egg Retrieval costs were close to 9K; Making the embyro's were about 6K; transfer was 2,500; and icsi was about 2K...She [Dr. Isabelle Ryan] is a great doctor; smart, conservative, and compassionate. I would recommend her to my friends. Only thing you won't get from her is non-traditional medical advice. She is strictly by the book...DR. Ryan is a perfect mix of a doctor that will give it to you straight and be compassionate at the same time.
How was your experience with Isabelle Ryan at Pacific Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Isabelle Ryan at Pacific Fertility Center?
She is great and will answer all your questions. Bring everything you want to the table, she'll get you the answers.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Isabelle Ryan at Pacific Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Isabelle Ryan used in your cycles at Pacific Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Alvi )
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Pacific Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Isabelle Ryan at Pacific Fertility Center.
Describe Isabelle Ryan's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific Fertility Center.
We were highly recommended to only put in one single embryo for our transfer because we did chromosomal testing.

2014 - 2016, 22 Eggs Frozen
I can't [remember] if Dr Givens or another dr harvested my eggs. I had such great results and felt so comfortable overall there that it didn't matter. I've met with her twice recently to discuss next steps (turning my frozen eggs into embryos and implantation to become pregnant) and she is open to answering any and all questions I have and new information I may have read up on that she hasn't heard about yet...things are happening quickly in this field.
You are going almost daily if not daily for a week when your eggs are growing and I think I saw a different dr [at Pacific Fertility Center] each day for the sonogram. I liked all but one. Her bedside manner was nonexistent and I think she laughed at one of my questions in a scoffing manner. I already felt like an alien growing eggs and full of hormone shots so I didn't need this dr I had never met acting that way. I gave that feedback during my "exit interview" after my eggs were frozen. T
How was your experience with Carolyn Givens at Pacific Fertility Center?
During an egg retrieval cycle, you see one of the doctors that's available when you go into the office. You are going almost daily if not daily for a week when your eggs are growing and I think I saw a different dr each day for the sonogram. I liked all but one. Her bedside manner was nonexistent and I think she laughed at one of my questions in a scoffing manner. I already felt like an alien growing eggs and full of hormone shots so I didn't need this dr I had never met acting that way. I gave that feedback during my "exit interview" after my eggs were frozen. They seemed genuinely interested in knowing how I felt about my interaction with that dr. Everyone else was great. I can't rem if Dr Givens or another dr harvested my eggs. I had such great results and felt so comfortable overall there that it didn't matter. I've met with her twice recently to discuss next steps (turning my frozen eggs into embryos and implantation to become pregnant) and she is open to answering any and all questions I have and new information I may have read up on that she hasn't heard about yet...things are happening quickly in this field.
Ask a lot of questions and do your research. For the egg retrieval portion, it's pretty straightforward and takes up a month of your life. I've found that it's better to talk to as many people as possible when moving forward with the rest of the IVF process. There are many more moving parts and things to know.
PFC does a lot of business. That's just a fact and it's obvious when you're in the office and when you call in. This is not really your friendly neighborhood doctors office with just your Dr or a couple docs, it's a practice and a center with a lot going on. I like that it was this way. It feels both high end (makes you think modern and successful in producing live births) and super professional.
Describe the protocols Carolyn Givens used in your cycles at Pacific Fertility Center and their degree of success.
The drugs I took were Follistim, Menopur, Ganirelix and HCG. I ended up going for a couple more days to let the eggs get even bigger so I needed more Menopur which I was able to pick up at the office (PFC). They keep drugs on hand for this last minute purpose as the rest comes in the mail ahead of your cycle. I ended up with 28 eggs retrieved and 22 were frozen. Given my age at the time of 39.5, I would have to think her protocol worked well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: I had a team and email stream with team on it. )
I don't think I had a specific nurse, but I did have a coordinator and team assigned to me. I was able to email my team specifically so the best person could always pick up my question and respond. When you are in your cycle, you are always able to reach someone and get really fast service. I think they work weekends. When I called after hours, a dr called me right back to answer my question.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
Strengths: professional, discreet, convenient location to get in and out of, highly qualified doctors, the office feels brand new, fancy fertility lab onsite surrounded by glass so you can see them when leaving, their own egg donation center across the hall from their offices, very responsive when you are an active patient, nice nurses and doctors, your own financial contact who handles your payments and answers any questions you may have.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Carolyn Givens at Pacific Fertility Center.
I think my total fees for egg retrieval in 2014 was $12,000. That included all of my drugs. I think the finance person grossly underestimated how much my drugs would be. The dr. Also added more at the end to let my eggs "cook" a bit more. On their price sheet in 2014, they list X-Cycle Fee as $8,345. They say this includes 4 of each of the following---office visits, ultrasounds, Estradiol as well as one of each of the following---anesthesia, egg retrieval, facility, lab, cryo preservation & one yr of storage ($600). Blood testing, ultrasound and at least one office visit were covered by my insurance as they will not cover fertility treatments, but do pay for "diagnostic procedures and tests provided in connection with infertility evaluation. Office visits and consultation used to diagnose infertility."

2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
Dr. Ryan was very encouraging even when it felt like a long never ending road, but in the end she was right on and set clear expectations and met them...Although she may not make small talk, she is always there to answer questions and never rushes you...Dr. Ryan was excellent. Although her fist impression on the phone was not the best, in person she explained everything clearly. She proceeded to be very caring, very thorough and I trust her immensely. I would highly recommend her. C
Communication with the nurses [at Pacific Fertility Center] was also easy over email and the online portal kept everything very organized. At times fertility treatment can be overwhelming but the staff, nurses and doctors all make it as easy as it can be....It's a nice space with kind people. They were always on time. The cost were always straightforward. I just wish I had had more assistance coordinating with my insurance company.
How was your experience with Isabelle Ryan at Pacific Fertility Center?
Dr. Ryan was excellent. Although her fist impression on the phone was not the best, in person she explained everything clearly. She proceeded to be very caring, very thorough and I trust her immensely. I would highly recommend her. Communication with the nurses was also easy over email and the online portal kept everything very organized. At times fertility treatment can be overwhelming but the staff, nurses and doctors all make it as easy as it can be.
I was diagnosed with annovulation a and possible PCOS. I had tried letrozole for several months prior to seeing Dr. Ryan (with my ob/gyn). We tried IUI with letrozole twice without any success. I then had a very successful egg retrieval (34) and had the eggs tested and then frozen (20). We then did the first transfer with only a brief chemical pregnancy, but the second time it worked and I'm now 10 Weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Alvi)
They were always very clear on what to do next with calendars and always took time to explain all the injections and procedures. They were also very responsive by email and phone.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
I don't remember this off hand but it is all clear on the website. It was straightforward.

2014 - 2016, Successful
he [Dr. Herbert] connected with me, wanted me to be successful, was completely honest about my odds and yet was rooting for me the entire time...He was also very compassionate and caring. He also thought outside of the box, learned from my first canceled cycle and was successful the second time. Where other doctors would have stopped he kept going and tried...is direct and to the pony. This may not be for everyone. I personally really liked it.
With drugs a cycle was about $15,000 [at Pacific Fertility Center] but that did not include genetic testing...PFC is very professional, organized and efficient. I loved my whole experience there! Everyone from the ladies who check you in, to the financial coordinators to the lab staff was excellent. They all went out of their way to help me...Both Kat and Marris went above and beyond to care for me by checking in, offering emotional support, emails, phone calls, getting me free stim drugs bc my stim cycles were so long.
Dr. Herbert is direct and to the pony. This may not be for everyone. I personally really liked it. He was also very compassionate and caring. He also thought outside of the box, learned from my first canceled cycle and was successful the second time. Where other doctors would have stopped he kept going and tried.
To be honest and to know that he will try his absolute best for you.
Because he connected with me, wanted me to be successful, was completely honest about my odds and yet was rooting for me the entire time.
below were drugs for my first cycle where I had a positive pregnancy, second cycle was the same minus the Letrozole. Both cycles we did extended stim an additional 7 days for a total of 20 days bc of my endometriosis. Medication SIG Quantity Refill Substitution Lupron MD (1:10 dilution) 50 mcg/0.1mL - Vial 1:10 Dilution (1mg/0.2mL), final conc 50 mcg/0.1 mL) Dispense 4 mL vial. Sig: Take 10 units BID as directed. 1 1 DAW Syringe 1/2 cc (U100) Insulin - - - - As directed. 22 1 DAW Follistim AQ Cartridge 300 IU - Injection As directed. 8 1 DAW Menopur w/ Q-cap vial adapters 75 IU - Vial As directed. 13 1 DAW Syringe 3cc 20g 1.5 in - - - - As directed. 14 1 DAW Needle 27g or 29g 0.5 in - - - - As directed. 12 1 DAW Needle 25g 1.5 in - - - - As directed. 2 1 DAW Sharps Container - - - - As directed. 1 0 DAW Letrozole 2.5 mg - Tablets 2 tab po on CD3 - 7 10 1
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kat and Marris)
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
With drugs a cycle was about $15,000 but that did not include genetic testing.
We did multiple embryo transfer for both. He let me make a decision I was comfortable with.

2014 - 2016, Successful
My husband and I were so pleased with the first consultation. Dr Li listened to our journey, made suggestions and always respect our feelings. My husband likes to have an analytical response on the probability outcomes and Dr. Li always gave him great answers...As a patient, I always felt that Dr. Li was there for me. We could schedule a phone call with her anytime we wanted to discuss something important, and the most difficult times, when i had the miscarriages she always took time to talk to us. She respected that i wanted to have a little time until i would feel better but at the time she would talk to her I felt the comfort that she knew what i was going thru and she cared for me.
At Pacific fertility center you always do talk to a human being and to make the first consultation appointment as well as any other appointment with your Doctor, Counselor etc. I am very impressed of how efficient the Clinic is 2. The Clinic is very clean and have an amazing decoration, you don't feel you are in the middle of a hospital. 3. While wait in the reception to be called, the view of the pier is incredible, there are lots of magazines for you to pick one and read, the music is very relaxing and you can get a hot beverage as well...
How was your experience with Liyun Li at Pacific Fertility Center?
As a patient, I always felt that Dr. Li was there for me. We could schedule a phone call with her anytime we wanted to discuss something important, and the most difficult times, when i had the miscarriages she always took time to talk to us. She respected that i wanted to have a little time until i would feel better but at the time she would talk to her I felt the comfort that she knew what i was going thru and she cared for me. We would talk about what happened, and we would do other test like Endometrial Receptivity Array and other blood test to check Immune system issue etc. I always felt so much better after talking to Dr Li. After the transfer of my last embryo and an unsuccessful pregnancy, we had to think what to do. For my surprise, my company announced that our insurance plan added the Infertility treatment but unfortunately PFC is not in the insurance list clinics. The last call that we had with Dr. Li i was in tears and Dr Li said that my dream is the first priority that she will support me and understood that i have to choose another clinic because of the insurance coverage. Dr. Li is an amazing professional but also a wonderful human being. We always had her support and compassion in the years of our journey at PFC.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Liyun Li at Pacific Fertility Center?
Dr. Li has lots of knowledge about the infertility issues. Make sure to schedule the appointments either in person or via phone. Make a list of all your questions because she will answer all of them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Liyun Li at Pacific Fertility Center?
In 2014, we decided to choose another Infertility clinic because we were going to move out from Texas and relocate to the Bay Area. After doing some research online, I liked the reviews of Pacific Fertility Center in San Francisco. I had no idea which doctor to pick and when i called to make an appointment on the day that we were available in SF it was Dr Liyun Li who was available. My husband and I were so pleased with the first consultation. Dr Li listened to our journey, made suggestions and always respect our feelings. My husband likes to have an analytical response on the probability outcomes and Dr. Li always gave him great answers. For instance , i had tried for the second time to retrieve my own eggs and check whether we could have a day 5 blastocyst, i knew that being over 40 it would be difficult but we wanted to try. We had a long conversation with Dr. Li about the results. Dr Li. explained every detail and always answered any question we had. When Dr. Li told us that we could still continue to try to retrieve my own eggs because we could get a good quality egg but it would take around 10 or more egg retrievals, she spoke my husbands language, giving us an explanation in the statistic way. We love Dr. Li and we will always be grateful that we had an opportunity to have her as our RE doctor.
Describe the protocols Liyun Li used in your cycles at Pacific Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I had 4 embryos - day 5 blastocyst and the protocol used was : 1. Ultrasound and blood test on the 2nd or 3rd day of the cycle 2. Start Delestrogene shots -every 2 or 3 days -0.2 ml 3. after 10 days ultrasound and blood test 4. Start Progesterone - Ethyl oleate 1 ml - 5 days prior to Embryo transfer 5. Emnbryo transfer after 5 days of Progesterone shots 6. Continue shots of progesterone every day, and delestrogene 2 x week 7 . after 9 days, blood test HCG Beta 8. if positive continue with progesterone and delestrogene until reach week 9
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Pacific Fertility Center.
I don't know how i would survived without the Dr Lis Care team. When I had just a random question, i would send them an email and i always got a response on the same day. When i started to bleed when i was pregnant the nurse would call me in less than an hour and I could make an appointment if I felt something was wrong. I will always be grateful for a special nurse : Lindsay. She is my hero. She used to send me cards by mail, I used to cry with a smile on my face and felt so much happiness when reading her words. She was always checking on me after a negative HCG or a miscarriage and i felt a lot of comfort by having her there at PFC
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
I had to do research while I lived in Texas and here in the San Francisco area and i have to say that Pacific Fertility clinic is really a top on the service. Find below my points. 1. When you choose a new Infertility clinic and you are a new patient, usually you have to talk to a central office or a different number of the clinic. I experienced that i had to answer a questionnaire and leave a detail message on the answering machine, lots of clinics don't answer and you never talk to a human being to make the first consultation, HOWEVER at Pacific fertility center you always do talk to a human being and to make the first consultation appointment as well as any other appointment with your Doctor, Counselor etc. I am very impressed of how efficient the Clinic is 2. The Clinic is very clean and have an amazing decoration, you don't feel you are in the middle of a hospital. 3. While wait in the reception to be called, the view of the pier is incredible, there are lots of magazines for you to pick one and read, the music is very relaxing and you can get a hot beverage as well 4. I had to change the clinic and i need to send historical data , letter from the Counselor etc, i am still sending emails to PFC requesting documents and they are always in contact with me sending me what i need to proceed to the other clinic
Describe the costs associated with your care under Liyun Li at Pacific Fertility Center.
I went thru the following procedures: 1. Egg retrieval : Medication around $4000 , each ultrasound $255 , each blood test $150 , hcg test $135 2. frozen Egg donor - total $21000 each embryo transfer : $2900 Embryo Transfer 950.00 US Guidance for Embryo Transfer 315.00 Assisted Hatching 685.00 Prep Embryos 575.00 Thaw Embryos 375.00 Progesterone - $360 3 vials Delestrogene - $230 each vial each ultrasound $255 , each blood test $150 , hcg test $135
Describe Liyun Li's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific Fertility Center.
I hear a lot of debates regarding to eSET and multiple, but my reaction about just do a eSET was positive, since the goal of the treatment is to have a health baby and a health mom, which for me it's sufficient to approve the eSET
Liyun Li

2015 - 2016, Unknown Success
Dr. Chenette was very forward but also compassionate when we first met with him during our initial consultation. My partner and I were both young and that point and were not necessarily ready to start treatment right away. We explained that to [him] and he was not aggressive towards us at all...I was than given letrozole to take on cd 3 to 7, went in for ultrasounds about twice during my ovulation phase and than gave myself the ovation trigger shot. During my two week wait I was given a progesterone suppository to take nightly
Most of the communication I had was actually through them [Pacific Fertility Center nurses]. They would provide with me charts to remember when to take my medication, what time to take certain tests and were also very compassionate with my loss...The team was very helpful in coordinating with my insurance and explaining the costs and also helped me find the best deal for out of pocket expenses.
How was your experience with Philip Chenette at Pacific Fertility Center?
Dr. Chenette was very forward but also compassionate when we first met with him during our initial consultation. My partner and I were both young and that point and were not necessarily ready to start treatment right away. We explained that to the Dr. and he was not aggressive towards us at all. We decided to start treatment about 6 months after our initial visit and he was there to greet us and explained everything in detail. Being that it was our first time going through fertility treatment we had so many questions and he never hesitated to answer any of them. Our first round of IUI treatment did not work and he changed my dosage of medication to have a better chance next time. When we experienced the pre term/stillbirth of our son we were heart broken. Dr. Chenette reached out to us and let us know how sorry he was for us. When we decided we wanted to try again he made sure that we were ready not only physically but mentally as well.
If you have any questions beforehand, make sure to write them down and bring them with you to your appointment to get as much information as you can before starting treatment.
The doctors and nurses bedside manner was so warm. On my first positive pregnancy I was on edge and constantly asking questions and they were always quick to respond and make me feel so comfortable
I was first prescribed progesterone to jumpstart my period. I was than given letrozole to take on cd 3 to 7, went in for ultrasounds about twice during my ovulation phase and than gave myself the ovation trigger shot. During my two week wait I was given a progesterone suppository to take nightly. This first cycle ended in a negative test and the Dr. increased my dosage for letrozole for the next cycle. Same procedure was followed and this cycle resulted in a positive pregnancy test. I unfortunately lost my son at 21 weeks this cycle. After about 3 months of my son passing, we began trying again with the same procedure. The first cycle was a negative test and the next 2 cycles were positive but not ended in early miscarriages.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center.
The nursing staff was just as great as Dr. Chenette. Most of the communication I had was actually through them. They would provide with me charts to remember when to take my medication, what time to take certain tests and were also very compassionate with my loss. I remember on my first visit back to to the office after my loss, they had a huge bouquet of beautiful flowers for me. This simple gesture showed how compassionate they are as a team.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
My husn=band and I had gone to many different clinics for consultations and ultimately decided on Pacific fertility center because of all the great qualities they had. This included the dr, the nurses and all staff. The location was great as well. Although it was by the Embarcadero in san Francisco, public transportation was available and very close by. I honestly cannot think of anything negative to say about the clinic, although unfortunately I was not able to have a live birth, I do not believe it has anything to do with the clinic or the team. I expressed to them after my last miscarriage that my husband and I would be taking a break from any treatment for a while and they were very understanding and made sure that I would be welcome when I decided to try again.
I was fortunate to have some of my expenses covered through my insurance. For each ultrasound appointment I believe I paid about $300. Most of my medication was a covered by insurance as well. I did have to pay out of pocket for the trigger shot which cost about $150. The team was very helpful in coordinating with my insurance and explaining the costs and also helped me find the best deal for out of pocket expenses.
San Francisco

She [Dr. Carolyn Givens] is very no-nonsense and not super warm-and-fuzzy. But that was fine with me. All of the doctors at PFC had different personalities, some I liked better and some I liked less - but it was the overall competency of the center that was most important to me...One small thing - when Dr Givens called to share my PGS results, she said the male embryo had a slightly less promising Chromosome 21 result. It was actually one of the female embryos. Simple confusion, but could have changed my choice of embryo to transfer if I hadn't read the results myself.
How was your experience with Carolyn Givens at Pacific Fertility Center?
She is candid, no-nonsense, not super warm-and-fuzzy but very competent and was genuinely happy with the positive outcome. Some PFC physicians I liked more and some I liked less, but it was the overall competence of the center that was important to me.
She is very no-nonsense and not super warm-and-fuzzy. But that was fine with me. All of the doctors at PFC had different personalities, some I liked better and some I liked less - but it was the overall competency of the center that was most important to me.
I went in with very good numbers and was doing IVF because it was the straightest route to pregnancy as a single woman. My cycle involved Follistim, Menpur, Ganirelix, and a bit of Lupron late in the cycle. It was a straight-forward stimulation and retrieval. Upon embryo transfer I was on progesterone and HCG.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Pacific Fertility Center.
AMAZING. Can't speak highly enough of the nurses and care coordinators.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
PFC is a smooth operation. I like their facilities and appreciated how competently they executed on my care.
Roughly $22,000
What specific things went wrong at Pacific Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Pacific Fertility Center.
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
She [Dr. Carolyn Givens] strongly preferred transferring 1 embryo. So did I so we didn't discuss it much...was compassionate, honest and direct. She and her staff always remembered my name, my husband's name and the status of my case. She handled delivering bad news well. She was very clear with me about my prognosis and what my options were...She was on time for my appointments... was direct and clear on my prognosis from the beginning.
Nurses [at Pacific Fertility Center] were compassionate and super organized. I always knew what was happening, when and why. I was set home with great documents and knew what do to next...My only complaint was how they operated with egg donors. They had a strong preference for anonymous donors and we didn't so we definitely requested a couple of things that came across as exceptions. Also, after we left the clinic (because we moved), we were notified of a storage tank failure. I think they handled it pretty well, but I was not at all affected so it's hard for me to know that for sure.
How was your experience with Carolyn Givens at Pacific Fertility Center?
Dr Givens was direct and clear on my prognosis from the beginning. She was on time for my appointments. She answered my many, many questions, and she explained my treatment well. My previous answer covers everything else.
I would give them advice to anyone looking at any RE. Be specific about their success rates for your type of case.
Dr Givens was compassionate, honest and direct. She and her staff always remembered my name, my husband's name and the status of my case. She handled delivering bad news well. She was very clear with me about my prognosis and what my options were.
I don't remember.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Yes, but don't remember)
Nurses were compassionate and super organized. I always knew what was happening, when and why. I was set home with great documents and knew what do to next.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
PFC came across as "fancy" when I first went, though ultimately the quality of the care I received across the board helped a lot. I never felt like I was just a number. My only complaint was how they operated with egg donors. They had a strong preference for anonymous donors and we didn't so we definitely requested a couple of things that came across as exceptions. Also, after we left the clinic (because we moved), we were notified of a storage tank failure. I think they handled it pretty well, but I was not at all affected so it's hard for me to know that for sure.
Describe Carolyn Givens's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific Fertility Center.
She strongly preferred transferring 1 embryo. So did I so we didn't discuss it much.
San Francisco

Dr Schriock is amazing. He took time to explain my options to me and even helped me years after the egg freezing to help determine blood tests taken from a different doctor, in a different state. I now live in a different state and oftentimes consider going back to SF for another egg freezing round because I trust him so much... Took the time to speak to me about my options, years after the retrieval he talked to me about how to ship the eggs to NY, etc.
15,000 per cycle [for egg freezing at Pacific Fertility]...Dr Schriock is incredible. Took the time to speak to me about my options, years after the retrieval he talked to me about how to ship the eggs to NY, etc. He will explain everything to you in full detail, while also being compassionate. Highly recommended...He took time to explain my options to me and even helped me years after the egg freezing to help determine blood tests taken from a different doctor, in a different state. I now live in a different state and oftentimes consider going back to SF for another egg freezing round because I trust him so much.
Ask to make ultrasound appoints/daily appoints during the cycle with him. His schedule is busy, so be flexible during that week or two, if possible!
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
Wish I had seen Dr Schriock everytime.
15,000 per cycle

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
He [Dr Eldon Schriock] just seems to know cutting-edge technology, and how to get results. He isn't the warmest and fuzziest - but I think that is good...We had lots of testing, counseling, but not procedures...The doctor and all the people at PFC were phenomenal. Straight-forward which I personally prefer. They all always knew exactly what was going on with us, never had to look at a chart. Very reassuring that you were in good hands.
The doctor and all the people at PFC were phenomenal. Straight-forward which I personally prefer. They all always knew exactly what was going on with us, never had to look at a chart. Very reassuring that you were in good hands...Beautiful surroundings which feel private and soothing. Helpful staff that always were up-to-date on our case. They will NOT accept egg donors who are less than 21 years old. That was an issue for us (even though the donor had donated twice before.)
He just seems to know cutting-edge technology, and how to get results. He isn't the warmest and fuzziest - but I think that is good.
Have a list of questions, and don't hesitate to ask. But I would give that with any doctor
For reasons that are not Schriock/ PFC's fault, didn't ultimately use them. We had lots of testing, counseling, but not procedures.

2016, Unknown Success
I think he [Dr. Herbert] has excellent bedside manner. I've felt his compassion for my situation and his desire to help. He is a very clear communicator. However, during some of my appointments I have felt rushed at times, like there isn't enough time for me to ask questions...He is kind, humorous, and comforting each time I see him. He is clear and straightforward in his responses and explains things in detail...
The nursing staff [at Pacific Fert Ctr SF] is excellent! I have felt very comfortable with all the nurses. They always wait and make sure you don't have anymore questions and explain things in detail...It is easy to get an appointment once you are under a doctor's care. You never wait long for your appointment. The facilities are well kept and comfortable with beautiful views of the bay...
I think he has excellent bedside manner. I've felt his compassion for my situation and his desire to help. He is a very clear communicator. However, during some of my appointments I have felt rushed at times, like there isn't enough time for me to ask questions.
Don't be afraid to ask questions even if they seem obvious. It's the doctors job to explain things thoroughly and in a way you can understand.
The nursing staff is excellent! I have felt very comfortable with all the nurses. They always wait and make sure you don't have anymore questions and explain things in detail.
approximately 20,000
2014 - 2015, Successful
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
I definitely have some small quibbles with the overall Pacific Fertility Center process, particularly with the handoff to non-primary doctors late in the process.
Dr Schriock was a good doctor and I would recommend him. In general he was very willing to answer questions and explain information. He is kind and caring. Fertility treatment is stressful and time sensitive, and I definitely have some small quibbles with the overall Pacific Fertility Center process, particularly with the handoff to non-primary doctors late in the process, although I do understand why they need to rotate doctors on call on weekends etc. However overall I would definitely recommend Dr Schriock and PFC.
Make sure to proactively set up telephone consults if you need anything explained during the process rather than expecting detailed responses via email (which is primarily used for urgent/transactional communication only).
I felt that Dr Schriock was very good about remembering me and treating me as an individual, however this wasn't the case with the assorted nurses, admin staff and non-primary doctors (when I wasn't able to see Dr Schriock) that I saw during the process. They were all warm and caring, but didn't know me as an individual at all.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Erica Garcia)
While I was assigned a care co-ordinator, I almost never saw that person during in person visits, and I believe that person actually moved on during my treatment period as suddenly someone else was answering my emails. All the nurses were generally kind and good at explaining, but because I saw so many different people there wasn't a sense of continuity and a few things got missed/were suboptimal along the way.

2014 - 2015, Successful
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
The nurses that work for him [Dr. Schriock] are fantastic! The monitoring appointments were very well organized. There were several time slots I could pick on the day I needed to come in so i could make them work with my schedule.
Hey was great! He clearly explained all my options to my in my initial consultation. He provided me with clear overview of the what the process would look like from start to finish. Myself and my husband were both extremely happy with him. We always felt like we could ask him questions and reach out at anytime. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
The initial consultation he gives you is extremely helpful. Come to that consultation prepared with all of your questions.
The care team always knew my name when I came in. He always asked how I was doing and if I had any questions. He clearly explained the next step in the process. The nurses that work for him are fantastic! They are extremely sensitive to the fact that this is an emotional process.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Pacific Fertility Center.
They remembered my name and were always very caring. The nurses that took my blood each time were very sweet. When explaining how to perform the last injections they were great and very understanding that it is a hard and emotional process.

2013 - 2014, 2 Eggs Frozen
2 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
I felt no warmth from Dr. Ryan. The one positive thing she did was encourage me to start the process ASAP, but it felt more like because she wanted to get more cycles and patients under her belt versus it being in my best interest. Because of her approach, I delayed starting and almost didn't move forward at all.... She did not come across as sincere to me. It felt like this was a job to her and she did not truly care about my results and the outcome. When explaining the details of egg freezing, she seemed bored having to go through the materials with me.
Organized, responsive and professional. Very well staffed. Facilities [Pacific Fertility Center] are extremely new, but almost too nice. Great location and view in San Francisco. Great injection training classes, access to nurses, and recommendations to acupuncturists.... [Nursing Staff] Responsive but perhaps not good at getting back to me with Dr. Ryan's feedback and thoughts on a particular question.... If you like a straight-up, less warm doctor, Dr. Ryan is a good choice.
How was your experience with Isabelle Ryan at Pacific Fertility Center?
If you like a straight-up, less warm doctor, Dr. Ryan is a good choice.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
Organized, responsive and professional. Very well staffed. Facilities are extremely new, but almost too nice. Great location and view in San Francisco. Great injection training classes, access to nurses, and recommendations to acupuncturists.

2013 - 2014, Successful
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr Ryan was clear, warm and the right combo of optimistic/realistic...Know that she operates in a team environment so even if she's your preferred doc, you won't always get her.
Dr. Herbert's nursing staff was outstanding. [Dr.] Ryan's was working out some kinks but still good...When I had a chemical pregnancy, a rookie nurse [at Pacific Fertility Center] told me to keep taking the progesterone when I didn't need to.
know that she operates in a team environment so even if she's your preferred doc, you won't always get her
Dr Ryan was clear, warm and the right combo of optimistic/realistic
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Pacific Fertility Center.
Dr. Herbert's nursing staff was outsanding. Ryan's was working out some kinks but still good
What specific things went wrong at Pacific Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Pacific Fertility Center.
When I had a chemical pregnancy, a rookie nurse told me to keep taking the progesterone when I didn't need to. I had a tough go Dr Ryan's nursing staff but I do think it was an anomaly based on the experience I had with Herbert's team (Marris was amazing).
2013 - 2014, Successful
[Dr. Philip Chenette] will tailor a protocol based on his assessment of the patient...He has excellent bedside manners, made us feel at ease in this stressful process of IVF. In addition he is a very , patient an compassoniate doctor who is very knowledgable is his field with his many years of experience... Throughout the process, Dr. Chenette, was always available for our needs, and always very patient, compassionate and knowledgable.
She [nurse at Pacific Fertility Center] is really helpful and always a step ahead... is a very nice facility. It does not seem like a fertility clinic when you walk in. Very good ambience, friendly staff. The location is great.When you look out the window, of the office, there is a beautiful view of the bay, it will help ease your mind off of the stressful process of IVF. The office staff , coordinators, RN's, MD's are all awewome!...
How was your experience with Philip Chenette at Pacific Fertility Center?
IVF itself is a very stressful process. Throughout the process, Dr. Chenette, was always available for our needs, and always very patient, compassionate and knowledgable. In addition he has excellent bedside manners and of course, a very high success rate! :)
His positve attitude and knowledge in the field will bring you success.
Dr. Chenette will tailor a protocol based on his assessment of the patient
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Sue)
She is really helpful and always a step ahead
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
PFC is a very nice facility. It does not seem like a fertility clinic when you walk in. Very good ambience, friendly staff. The location is great.When you look out the window, of the office, there is a beautiful view of the bay, it will help ease your mind off of the stressful process of IVF. The office staff , coordinators, RN's, MD's are all awewome!
IVF itself is a very expensive process. I suggest to check with your insurance to see if there is any coverage

2013, Successful
Eldon [Schriock] was extremely kind and compassionate. He is an expert in PCOS and was extremely thorough and detail oriented in tailoring my protocol to my response. His reasoning was always sound and I always felt he had my best interests at heart...I can't remember [protocols] sepcifixally other than every other day monitoring and extremely low dose injections due to my history of extreme response. He ultimately did use an HcG trigger after discussing with me the real risks of OHSS - which did occur.
Eldon was extremely kind and compassionate. He is an expert in PCOS and was extremely thorough and detail oriented in tailoring my protocol to my response. His reasoning was always sound and I always felt he had my best interests at heart.
I was greeted warmly by all staff, treated with compassion and warmth even in the worst situations.
I can't remember sepcifixally other than every other day monitoring and extremely low dose injections due to my history of extreme response. He ultimately did use an HcG trigger after discussing with me the real risks of OHSS - which did occur.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific Fertility Center.
They were always available. I got great calendars of my timelines, they were helpful with my crazy schedule and always prompt with results.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
It was expensive. But worth it.
IVF with PGS- 15k FET- can't remember. 1k or more
He would not transfer more than one due to risks of twin pregnancy. I had PGS tested embryos, but I believe he counseled all his patients this way.

2013, 18 Eggs Frozen
I was very pleased as a patient of Dr. Schriock. He had an extremely warm bedside manner which was important for me. I never felt as though my fears or trepidation I had in the process was insignificant.
I never felt as though the doctor was rushing through my appointment to get to another patient [at Pacific Fertility Center]. I was very pleased as a patient of Dr. Schriock.
I never felt as though the doctor was rushing through my appointment to get to another patient.

2010 - 2012, Successful
Very knowledgeable. We did IVF 2 times, the first we were pregnant with twins, but there were problems... She was sensitive with the details of the problems, but also direct. She knew we needed to understand the severity of what was happening.
The entire staff, both Dr Givens and the nurses always had smiles on their faces, and made you feel like they knew exactly who you were. Even when Dr. Givens had to give us bad news, she was sensitive but direct, giving the facts, but in a kind manner.
How was your experience with Carolyn Givens at Pacific Fertility Center?
She was wonderful!! Very knowledgeable. We did IVF 2 times, the first we were pregnant with twins, but there were problems.... the sack never formed correctly and we miscarried around 9 weeks. She was sensitive with the details of the problems, but also direct. she knew we needed to understand the severity of what was happening. when we did miscarry, we were due to leave for Hawaii for vacation in two days. she organized the procedure to be done on the next day (a Sunday!) so we could keep our plans to go. She also kept in touch to make sure there were no complications while we were gone. Our next IVF we had a successful pregnancy, and she was amazing during that one as well.
Ask a lot of questions. She will be honest.
The entire staff, both dr givens and the nurses always had smiles on their faces, and made you feel like they knew exactly who you were. even when dr givens had to give us bad news, she was sensitive but direct, giving the facts, but in a kind manner. when the news was good you felt like she was your biggest cheerleader.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Pacific Fertility Center.
always friendly, made you feel like they knew you. very informative.

2011 - 2012, Successful
Investor
He gave me a candid assessment of my chances due to my age. He did not discourage me to pursue using my own eggs but he was very pragmatic about the statistical outcome.
How was your experience with Philip Chenette at Pacific Fertility Center?
Concentrate on the end goal - having a baby, and let him suggest the best route to do obtain this given your history.
The doctor, front desk staff and nurses were always very professional and knew my name. When I was called to discuss pregnancy results the nurses were very thoughtful. When I had two embryo transfers that ended unsuccessfully Dr. Chenette called me to follow up and address any concerns.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Pacific Fertility Center.
It is a very well run practice and they were all professional.
2011 - 2012, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Ryan] is professional and very kind. It's obvious she knows what she is doing and you trust her for that. She is wonderful and very reassuring. She is always gentle and explains things completely. I saw her every visit and she always made time for me....I found the drugs and dosage prescribed and used very effective....You're in good hands....Gorgeous facility [Pacific Fert Ctr], in a beautiful location right on the bay. The staff was always so happy and welcoming.
Gorgeous facility [Pacific Fert Ctr], in a beautiful location right on the bay. The staff was always so happy and welcoming. I especially loved the fairy mobiles they had hanging in each exam room. It was soothing and very relaxing....She [Dr. Ryan] is professional and very kind. It's obvious she knows what she is doing and you trust her for that. She is wonderful and very reassuring. She is always gentle and explains things completely. I saw her every visit and she always made time for me.
How was your experience with Isabelle Ryan at Pacific Fertility Center?
She is professional and very kind. It's obvious she knows what she is doing and you trust her for that. She is wonderful and very reassuring. She is always gentle and explains things completely. I saw her every visit and she always made time for me.
You're in good hands.
I found the drugs and dosage prescribed and used very effective.
Describe your experience with Pacific Fertility Center.
Gorgeous facility, in a beautiful location right on the bay. The staff was always so happy and welcoming. I especially loved the fairy mobiles they had hanging in each exam room. It was soothing and very relaxing.
I can't recall