Bellevue
Issaquah, WA 98029
1101 Madison St
Seattle, WA 98104

2015 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Marshall seems to be very well practiced in her field. I have 100% trust in her knowledge of fertility treatment. She was present for most of my procedures and often entertained my questions...After our failed embryo transfer, when we were finally able to meet up to discuss what happened - she couldn't remember a lot of the details of my cycle (how many embryos did we get? did I have a positive HCG?, etc) and clearly hadn't refreshed herself prior to the meeting. Which was disappointing. After such a loss (chemical pregnancy of your one and only embryo), I was hoping for answers but since she didn't appear to know me from the next infertile woman so it felt like a waste of time.
When we decided to use donor eggs we were initially assigned a new RN [at Pacific NW Fertility] but she failed to send in my Rx and complete my FMLA forms even though I asked her twice for each so I requested to return to my IVF RN...IVF with ICSI and PGS $22,000...Emily, Danielle (RN's), Annemika (CRNA), Suzanne (phlebotomist) and the recovery RN are amazing...Parking could be a pain. More expensive than other clinics in the area. Long wait times. Leaving messages with the front office staff is not always reliable
How was your experience with Lorna Marshall at Pacific NW Fertility?
Dr. Marshall seems to be very well practiced in her field. I have 100% trust in her knowledge of fertility treatment. She was present for most of my procedures and often entertained my questions. After my hysteroscopy she told my husband about the results, because I was still coming out of anesthesia, but she would have never followed up with me if I hadn't asked. After our failed embryo transfer, when we were finally able to meet up to discuss what happened - she couldn't remember a lot of the details of my cycle (how many embryos did we get? did I have a positive HCG?, etc) and clearly hadn't refreshed herself prior to the meeting. Which was disappointing. After such a loss (chemical pregnancy of your one and only embryo), I was hoping for answers but since she didn't appear to know me from the next infertile woman so it felt like a waste of time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lorna Marshall at Pacific NW Fertility?
She's very knowledge but not that personable - she lays out the facts but she doesn't pressure you to go one way or the other. She is one of the harder doctors to get appointments with - prepare yourself for a lot of 'hurry up and wait'.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lorna Marshall at Pacific NW Fertility?
To up front, I didn't feel like a number until our embryo transferred failed. Prior to this (during the IVF cycle and leading up to the frozen embryo transfer) I felt treated like a human. We had our egg retrieval on Thanksgiving and there wasn't any "oh man, this is a holiday and I'm working..."-vibe. Communication had been pretty good up to the point (a few months later) of the cycle failure. After I went in for my first beta HCG, I received a phone call around 11am - I had a "very good" level. Then the 2nd draw (phone called results received around 2pm) the number had decreased and that apparently wasn't good but I was not informed what that could mean - just that it wasn't good and I would need to repeat the blood draw again. After the 3rd HCG blood draw, 3pm no phone call - I called them to see what was happening and about 10 min later received a return call saying "sorry, your HCG levels are dropping. You can stop taking the estrogen and progesterone." And that was it. I was livid - 99% due to the fact that my one and only PGS normal embryo had died - but 1% because there was total lack of compassion and explanation. I was then informed that if I wanted answers I would have to talk to Dr. Marshall and her next appointment was in 3 months. Suddenly my $20k investment had met its end and I was just a number placed back in the line
Describe the protocols Lorna Marshall used in your cycles at Pacific NW Fertility and their degree of success.
I was diagnosed with low ovarian reserve (AMH ) and probable poor egg quality, other than that I don't know why the meds and doses were chosen. my IVF regimen was as follows: 3 weeks of BCP suppression check/blood work Follistim 450 IU and miniHCG 20u for 12 days. Meanwhile reporting to the clinic day 5 (ultra sound - 9 follicles), day 7 (US - 12 follicles), day 9 (US - 14 follicles), day 11 (13 follicles), and day 12 (12 follicles). Started Ganerelix on day 9. On day 12 max follicle size was 18.6 so HCG Trigger shot was scheduled for that night with retrieval the next morning. Egg retrieval in the morning, 10 eggs retrieved, 7 of those were mature. Day one report - 5 fertilized. Day 5 - 1 blastocyst and two more still growing. Day 6 - 2 blastocysts, both biopsied and frozen PGS report a four days later (we were told it would take 2 weeks) - 1 chromosomal normal blastocyst About a week after the retrieval I had a hysteroscopy and removal of some polyps found during the Saline Sonogram. Then I took a month and a half break (continuing birth control pills) to allow healing. For the FET, I did 2 weeks of lupron at 10u (some overlap with the BCP). A suppression check and blood work prior to starting Estrogen patches. The patches started at two every other day for a week then increased to 3 patches every other day for a few days then up to 4 patches every other day. Lupron had been reduced to 5 units every day. My first lining check was not thick enough so I continued with 4 patches. Still continuing with Lupron. Finally my lining was thick enough (it took 5 weeks instead of the 4 that was initially outlined). Progesterone was to start 6 days prior to transfer, but I forgot to start the progesterone so the cycle got cancelled. For the next cycle to prepare for the frozen embryo transfer, we repeated the BCP and lupron portion of the meds but I reacted negatively to the estrogen patches (rashes) so we switched to delestrogen injections. The delestrogen injection worked much better and my lining was ready pretty quickly. 6 days prior to the transfer I started progestrone injections and stopped the lupron. 10 days later I had my first beta HCG which was 150ish and my follow hcg test had declining levels so I had to repeat it again and the number was even lower so I was told to stop the delestrogen and progesterone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific NW Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Emily)
Emily is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! She was the glue that held everything together. Each ultrasound/blood work visit started with the blood draw or the ultrasound then wrapped up with Emily. I was often unsure of what Dr.Marshall meant or what I was supposed to do but Emily always closed the loop. And if I ever reached out to her via email (about something that I was obsessing over or a weird thing I had read on a forum) she responded within 2 hours and reasoned with me. She helped me keep my sanity. She's very nice, funny, personable and professional. I always felt better when she was around. On one visit she wasn't there but she followed up with me the next day to make sure I understood the plan and to see if I had questions. She was even very timely with outside paperwork - FMLA forms, Rx forms, etc. If it weren't for Emily, I might have gone to another facility for my current treatments
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
Clinic strengths - for me the location is very convenient. Emily, Danielle (RN's), Annemika (CRNA), Suzanne (phlebotomist) and the recovery RN are amazing. They have every magazine under the sun to keep you entertained. Weaknesses - If Emily wasn't working that day it would take a long time to get the results of my blood work. Parking could be a pain. More expensive than other clinics in the area. Long wait times. Leaving messages with the front office staff is not always reliable
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lorna Marshall at Pacific NW Fertility.
IVF with ICSI and PGS $22,000. Meds for IVF were about $4,000. FET about $800. Meds for FET about $1200.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Pacific NW Fertility.
When we decided to use donor eggs we were initially assigned a new RN but she failed to send in my Rx and complete my FMLA forms even though I asked her twice for each so I requested to return to my IVF RN
Seattle

Appointments are always on time, you can call 7 days a week, prompt replies from nursing team via email, and large(r) practice thus I believe they do a good job of staying current with evidence based practice to optimize pt outcomes. They [Pacific NW Fertility] also have many resources for fertility exercise classes, acupuncture, counseling etc. Only downside is this supplemental care is not reviewed with the provider
How was your experience with Brad Swelstad at Pacific NW Fertility?
I was only able to meet Dr Swelstad once before he left the practice I saw him at. Because I was a new patient to him and he was in transition to move out of state to a different practice, I feel he had several things to juggle. I believe he couldn't be as concrete with his suggested plan/approach with IVF as he knew we would have to go through in a change of provider very soon. The next provider may have a very different plan to his which could introduce doubt. He went the safest route with disseminating information to us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brad Swelstad at Pacific NW Fertility?
Ask clarifying questions about exact timelines for your specific scenario.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brad Swelstad at Pacific NW Fertility?
My impression of Dr Swelstad may not be reflective of his normal care. I was transferred onto his caseload and ended up having a consultation with him just before he left that practice. I am sure he was pressured to continue seeing new patients up until he left due to clinic demands and shortage of providers so I can not fault him. In a perfect world I wish the clinic would have informed me he would be leaving the practice soon and allowed me to either keep the apt with him or wait to get in with another provider.
Describe the protocols Brad Swelstad used in your cycles at Pacific NW Fertility and their degree of success.
Interventions were previously established by another provider thus we did not change anything. We did discuss IVF as an option however did not review when we should consider this route more seriously.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Pacific NW Fertility.
I can not recall who my nursing team was while under care of Dr. Swelstad as I was only with him for one visit thus I communicated with previous MD's nursing team (at same clinic) since they were familiar with my case/care.
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
Overall this clinic is excellent. Appointments are always on time, you can call 7 days a week, prompt replies from nursing team via email, and large(r) practice thus I believe they do a good job of staying current with evidence based practice to optimize pt outcomes. They also have many resources for fertility exercise classes, acupuncture, counseling etc. Only downside is this supplemental care is not reviewed with the provider. Pamphlets are nicely displayed and you have to specifically ask for details if you want further information.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brad Swelstad at Pacific NW Fertility.
Visit was covered as I met my deductible for the year.
Describe Brad Swelstad's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific NW Fertility.
We did not review this in detail.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Pacific NW Fertility.
One provider discussed getting a number of labs drawn and forgot to include AMH on the orders (we verbally discussed this). This was not identified until 1 year later when another provider was reviewing results and surprised to see this was missed.
Brad Swelstad
Seattle
We underwent 3 IUI treatments, with a trigger HCG shot [protocol with Dr. Shahine]. They were extremely painful and bloody, apparently I have a "tricky cervix". Then we underwent IVF, using birth control pills, Lupron subcutaneous injections, estrogen patches, progesterone intramuscular injections. I think it was the pretty standard set of drugs with usual doses...is not a fan of multiple embryo transfers for anyone, but especially for people with kidney or heart problems.
The care coordinator, and nursing staff [at Pacific NW Fertility] were all very great. They were compassionate, attentive, and very organized...The costs for the IUI treatments was around $3000 or $4000, the whole process for IVF was about $58,000...Appointment times are easy to get and make and there are several options for before or after work. One weakness of the clinic is that I feel they are so busy that sometimes you feel like a number. I have been going there for over a year and seeing the same ladies in the front desk, and the same nursing staff, but I still feel like they don't even know my name.
How was your experience with Lora Shahine at Pacific NW Fertility?
Dr. Lora Shahine came highly recommended to me from several friends. I was initially impressed by her, but as my husband and I started coming more often to PNW Fertility, we realized that we only saw her the one time we initially met her. All my IUIs and scans were done by other practitioners. When I voiced concern and wanted to meet with her, we were scheduled for an hour appointment with her to discuss starting IVF. My husband and I took the day off work, and Dr. Shahine was about 50 minutes late and we felt very rushed in our meeting with her. It was very hard to get a hold of her even once we had started IVF, and we basically felt connected to our IVF coordinator but not Dr. Shahine so much. As time has gone on, I feel like Dr. Shahine has been more involved with our care, and we've formed a decent relationship. All in all, it just seems to us as though she is very busy, and we are not important enough.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lora Shahine at Pacific NW Fertility?
One piece of advice I'd give a prospective patient is to meet with multiple providers, and then go to the one with whom you feel the best connection. I went with recommendations of friends but I feel like maybe it just wasn't the right fit for us, as we prefer very involved practitioners.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lora Shahine at Pacific NW Fertility?
In the beginning, I felt like a number. I felt like several times my calls weren't answered back and I sometimes felt forgotten. As my journey went on, I felt more of a connection with Dr. Shahine, and felt as though I started to matter, and our infertility journey continued to be unproductive.
Describe the protocols Lora Shahine used in your cycles at Pacific NW Fertility and their degree of success.
We underwent 3 IUI treatments, with a trigger HCG shot. They were extremely painful and bloody, apparently I have a "tricky cervix". Then we underwent IVF, using birth control pills, Lupron subcutaneous injections, estrogen patches, progesterone intramuscular injections. I think it was the pretty standard set of drugs with usual doses.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific NW Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Danielle)
The care coordinator, and nursing staff were all very great. They were compassionate, attentive, and very organized.
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
Pacific Northwest Fertility Seattle is a beautiful location. The staff is very friendly. The office is clean and well run. Appointment times are easy to get and make and there are several options for before or after work. One weakness of the clinic is that I feel they are so busy that sometimes you feel like a number. I have been going there for over a year and seeing the same ladies in the front desk, and the same nursing staff, but I still feel like they don't even know my name.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lora Shahine at Pacific NW Fertility.
Describe Lora Shahine's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific NW Fertility.
I think Dr. Shahine is not a fan of multiple embryo transfers for anyone, but especially for people with kidney or heart problems.
Lora Shahine
Seattle

Overall we were very happy with Dr. Swelstad. he only negative thing we encountered was the way in which he approached his recommendation that we use ICSI in our first IVF cycle. According to my husband's sperm analysis all his numbers were above average, except for morphology, which was at the low end of average, but still in a normal range. To me, this indicated that there was no male factor, or at least not one that had been proven. Dr. Swelstad's rationale was that because we had unexplained infertility and had never conceived, it was possible that the sperm were having trouble fertilizing the egg despite the numbers being normal.
The quality of care is great [at Pacific NW Fertility], very easy to get appointments at times that work for you, overall atmosphere is very welcoming. The downside is it is extremely expensive when compared to the national average, especially for extra things like ICSI.... We opted for the refund plan, which, once you added the extra fees for ICSI, anesthesia, etc came to over $20,000. The terms were that if you used all your embryos in 12 months and still hadn't sustained a pregnancy to 12 weeks, you would be refunded 80% (not including those extra fees and add-ons).
How was your experience with Brad Swelstad at Pacific NW Fertility?
Overall we were very happy with Dr. Swelstad. The only negative thing we encountered was the way in which he approached his recommendation that we use ICSI in our first IVF cycle. According to my husband's sperm analysis all his numbers were above average, except for morphology, which was at the low end of average, but still in a normal range. To me, this indicated that there was no male factor, or at least not one that had been proven. Dr. Swelstad's rationale was that because we had unexplained infertility and had never conceived, it was possible that the sperm were having trouble fertilizing the egg despite the numbers being normal. He recommended that we use ICSI and gave us a ballpark figure of the price (not included in our IVF cycle plan) that turned out to be significantly lower than the actual price. Though he apologized for this later with the usual "I'm a doctor, I'm not in billing," we felt that if a doctor is going to strongly recommend an optional and expensive add-on treatment, that he should be informed about current pricing. After discussing it on our own and discovering the real price of ICSI, which seemed to be exorbitant compared to some other clinics we looked into and the national average, we decided we did not want to do ICSI. Dr. Swelstad then proceeded to call us to make the case again. In some ways we appreciated the personal attention, especially as he made the call at 5 pm, but we also felt quite pressured to proceed with ICSI. In the end, since we only had 7 eggs that were mature enough to be fertilized at all, we were glad we did ICSI, which resulted in 6/7 being fertilized. However, if we had had more eggs I don't think this procedure would have been necessary at all, and the clinic would not give us the option of making the decision after the egg retrieval. It is a fine line since the clinic does, of course, have a vested interest in achieving success, but we did feel pressured, despite Dr. Swelstad's generally kind demeanor and obvious commitment to getting us our positive outcome.
I felt very good after our first consultation with Dr.Swelstad. He was a great conversationalist and seemed interested in our situation in both a professional and personal way.
We did a fresh IVF cycle using my husband's frozen sperm and my own eggs. I was on fairly standard doses of follistim (increased from 300 daily to 375 when I wasn't responding enough), mini HCG, and later Ganirelix. My follicles weren't getting big enough, thus the increased dosage. If I did it again I would want to be on the higher dosage from the beginning, as I believe this was the cause of our relatively mediocre-average egg retrieval count. But at the time there was no way of knowing how I would respond, and we definitely didn't want to over-stimulate. I needed a few extra days, and therefore extra doses of ganirelix, but it all worked out well in the end, and I experienced almost no side effects at all from the treatment. 11 eggs retrieved, 7 were mature, 6 were fertilized using ICSI, and 5 survived to day 5. We transferred two and are now pregnant with twins.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific NW Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Alyssa Fox)
Alyssa, who no longer works at PNWF, was awesome at communicating with us by email while we were still overseas and trying to get everything organized to start our cycle. I contacted multiple clinics and never got a better or more prompt response than from her. This was crucial to our decision to go with this clinic and her continued support and communication made the whole process very smooth.
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
The quality of care is great, very easy to get appointments at times that work for you, overall atmosphere is very welcoming. The downside is it is extremely expensive when compared to the national average, especially for extra things like ICSI.
There was no option because we chose a refund plan that required us to transfer two at a time, and we were fine with that.
Brad Swelstad
Seattle

Met [Dr. Marshall] in both an exam room and a regular office, that made me feel more like human than just a body... My first visit was great, I felt like we had a gameplan and well taken care of. UPDATE: The gameplan played out exactly as she predicted...Started taking metformin (500 mg/day for first week, then bumped up to 1000 mg) Taking 5mg of Letrazole on days 3-7 (I was already doing this with previous OB) Ultrasound on day 13 with injection of 10,000 USP units/vial to induce ovulation
So far I think it's a great spot, I just wish they [Pacific NW] accepted my insurance (Bridgespan) but I think that's partly a ACA issue. I've felt very comfortable and well taken care of so far. Even my first experience with a blood draw was very pleasant with a friendly and knowledgeable phlebotomist...I was told they'd call me with my blood results but I ended up calling them a couple days after and they had the results ready...They were great, communicated all the information I needed and were very approachable.
How was your experience with Lorna Marshall at Pacific NW Fertility?
It's great so far. Honestly, I'm just getting started after seeing my regular OB-GYN for about a year before seeking additional expertise. My first visit was great, I felt like we had a gameplan and well taken care of. UPDATE: The gameplan played out exactly as she predicted, after one failed cycle (I ovulated, but did not get a positive pregnancy test), I got pregnant on the second cycle and am currently 16 weeks along and everything looks good so far (hoping I didn't jinx it by counting it as "1 live birth" on a previous question).
Come prepared with lots of information.
Met in both an exam room and a regular office, that made me feel more like human than just a body.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific NW Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Lanika)
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
So far I think it's a great spot, I just wish they accepted my insurance (Bridgespan) but I think that's partly a ACA issue. I've felt very comfortable and well taken care of so far. Even my first experience with a blood draw was very pleasant with a friendly and knowledgeable phlebotomist.
$295 for office visit/comprehensive exam $185 for pelvic ultrasound $135 for pregnyl shot through MRD pharmacy
Describe Lorna Marshall's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific NW Fertility.
not applicable as of now

2015, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Lamb] asked all the right questions and was very thorough in her questions, diagnosis and recommendation of treatment...I was very honest in letting her know I was going to get a 2nd opinion, not because of anything she did or didn't do, but because I needed to make sure I was doing all of my research and advocating for myself. Her response was extremely positive and supportive. I will never forget her words to me which were "I encourage you to do that. All I want for you is a baby and I do not care how that baby comes to you. Please let me know what I can do to help as you move forward." This shows her amazing character as a Dr. and individual...
The [Pacific NW Fertility - Sea] clinic treats each patient individually, putting everyone on different schedules unique to their cycle. They are located in downtown seattle, which is nice for anyone who works downtown - it makes appointments easy to get to. The staff is friendly. Pacific NW is one of the most expensive clinics in the area though and include certain items into their packages without giving any other option, including ICSI and assisted hatching, which added on an additional $3,000 or so...
How was your experience with Julie Lamb at Pacific NW Fertility?
Dr. Julie Lamb at first was very professional and clinical. She asked all the right questions and was very thorough in her questions, diagnosis and recommendation of treatment. As time went on and we continued to work with her, her bedside manner became a lot more personable, as any normal relationship would the more time you spend with someone. In our last follow up appointment with Dr. Julie Lamb, after our last failed cycle with her, I was very honest in letting her know I was going to get a 2nd opinion, not because of anything she did or didn't do, but because I needed to make sure I was doing all of my research and advocating for myself. Her response was extremely positive and supportive. I will never forget her words to me which were "I encourage you to do that. All I want for you is a baby and I do not care how that baby comes to you. Please let me know what I can do to help as you move forward." This shows her amazing character as a Dr. and individual.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Julie Lamb at Pacific NW Fertility?
Give her time. At first she is very clinical, but as she gets to know you and you her, the walls break down a bit. She is amazing, passionate and extremely knowledgeable and caring.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Julie Lamb at Pacific NW Fertility?
Dr Lamb was very personable. Although we didn't leave with a take-home baby, we did feel very well taken care of and supported by her.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Pacific NW Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kallie Flarhety )
Kallie was also extremely amazing. She was personable and dependable. During the IVF process, Kallie would make patients a priority and at times I would get email responses late into the evenings, just to ease my mind. She stayed very professional, while still considerate and amazing all at the same time.
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
The clinic treats each patient individually, putting everyone on different schedules unique to their cycle. They are located in downtown seattle, which is nice for anyone who works downtown - it makes appointments easy to get to. The staff is friendly. Pacific NW is one of the most expensive clinics in the area though and include certain items into their packages without giving any other option, including ICSI and assisted hatching, which added on an additional $3,000 or so. I would say this is a downside, as if we would have known better, we would not have done ICSI, as we didn't actually need it. You do have a primary Doctor at the clinic, but know that they do not perform IUI's or work that closely with you on clomid cycles, which is normal. There are 3 other Dr's that work at that clinic and help each other out when needed. This means that Dr. Lamb only performed 1/3 actual transfers and sometimes I would have other Dr's doing my ultrasounds during the stim cycle. I wasn't phased by this too much, but I do know that some patients want the same Dr. the entire time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Julie Lamb at Pacific NW Fertility.
Julie Lamb
Seattle

Dr Lamb was kind and compassionate, she answered all of our questions. She also addressed the emotional side of infertility in the best way I have ever experienced in a firtility clinic. It was very therapeutic. However, she didn't inform us how the billing for the visit worked, so we kept talk which we otherwise would have limited.... She advised eSET and would only do a 2 embryo transfer is we requested it, but they advised against it.
They [Pacific NW Fertility-Seattle] have multiple locations, they were kind and clean. They seemed culturally competent. We felt welcomed. They were not all sensitive, one MA was asking me about how many kids I had to compare birth stories, which is not what I would expect to be asked in a firtility clinic.... They [the nurses] replied quickly to requests and questions. They could be more personal and warm in their interaction.
How was your experience with Julie Lamb at Pacific NW Fertility?
Prepare your questions before hand and make sure you understand the financial part of it too.
I felt that the care was personal and my emotional state was acknowledged. I felt heard and respected.
Describe the protocols Julie Lamb used in your cycles at Pacific NW Fertility and their degree of success.
Most of it was communicate to us by the RN and ARNP. We used a higher dose of letrozole during the IUI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Pacific NW Fertility.
They replied quickly to requests and questions. They could be more personal and warm in their interaction.
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
They have multiple locations, they were kind and clean. They seemed culturally competent. We felt welcomed. They were not all sensitive, one MA was asking me about how many kids I had to compare birth stories, which is not what I would expect to be asked in a firtility clinic.
A little higher than average for the area.
Describe Julie Lamb's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Pacific NW Fertility.
Julie Lamb
Seattle
She [Dr. Marshall] is thorough with her answers...I only saw her 3 times in a year so wasn’t able to develop much of a relationship...Very nice and very informative. I wish I could have seen her more often and felt like she was really working to try to make things happen for me. I didn’t feel like she remembered me whenever I saw her...Started with no meds and IUI, then moved to letrozole for 3 cycles, then moved to letrozole and follistim, all with IUIs. No positive results. Discussed embryo donation, egg donation, and ivf and pros and cons with each.
[Pacific NW Fertility has] Nice offices. Seems to be confusion at times with he billing office. Charged different amounts for the same service, or received bill for items I’d already paid at time of service. I wish I had been assigned particular people to work with rather than whoever was available...Saw so many different [nurses]. And her assistant kept changing...$330 per IUI. Ultrasounds and doctor visits cheaper.
How was your experience with Lorna Marshall at Pacific NW Fertility?
Ask a lot of questions. She is thorough with her answers.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Pacific NW Fertility.
Saw so many different ones. And her assistant kept changing.
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
$330 per IUI. Ultrasounds and doctor visits cheaper.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Pacific NW Fertility.
Issues with billing department as described above.
2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr Shahine is extremely professional and empathetic. I truly felt she was supportive throughout the process...She was a very caring, compassionate Doctor. The only downside was that the IVF procedure failed, much to her surprise, with only 4 eggs retrieved.
Approx $21,000 for IVf cycle Approx $800 per IUI cycle...She [Dr Shahine] was a very caring, compassionate Doctor. The only downside was that the IVF procedure failed, much to her surprise, with only 4 eggs retrieved...[Pacific NW Fertility] Extremely quick, flexible appointment times.
How was your experience with Lora Shahine at Pacific NW Fertility?
Ask about all options and understand all potential areas for failure.
Describe your experience with Pacific NW Fertility.
Extremely quick, flexible appointment times.
Approx $21,000 for IVf cycle Approx $800 per IUI cycle