Genetic counseling is not offered: Not Offered
708-532-7017
16345 South Harlem Ave
Tinley Park, IL 60477
708 532-7017
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Partners In Reproductive Health to a friend?

7.3

6.3
1 doctor
I love that it’s a smaller clinic. It’s easy to get appointments, get questions answered and get what I need (insurance paperwork, etc) in a timely fashion. the sheets they give with dates, doses and times for meds are easy to use. There seems to be packets and informational handouts for every step of the way. ... They are professional and really seem knowledgeable and experienced in their field. They have done all my ultrasounds, iuis and medication education
Describe your experience with Partners In Reproductive Health.
I love that it’s a smaller clinic. It’s easy to get appointments, get questions answered and get what I need (insurance paperwork, etc) in a timely fashion. the sheets they give with dates, doses and times for meds are easy to use. There seems to be packets and informational handouts for every step of the way. I almost always leave with a clear understanding of what’s next. I know it’s silly but one thing I would appreciate is if when they answer the phone they say their name because I always guess who I’m talking to! I also would encourage them to ensure both the patient and the partner have a full understanding of all the information (we always felt we did with the exception of one procedure where there was a little miscommunication but we gave the doc and nurses feedback was appeared to be well received!)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health?
It’s a smaller office so I know all the staff by name as do they know me by name. I never have to fight for appointment times which really helps me feel like I’m not just a number.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Partners In Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Denise and Trish)
These 2 women have been great. They are both open and honest with me. They are professional and really seem knowledgeable and experienced in their field. They have done all my ultrasounds, iuis and medication education
How was your experience with Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health?
Dr levrant is a really nice guy. He’s taken time to sit down with my husband and I to fully explain things and answer our questions. He seems very knowledgeable and experienced. He’s always very friendly but straightforward (while still taking into account your emotions) He’s always been the one to call me personally with any news, test results, updates, treatment changes, etc which i really appreciate
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health?
Make sure you ask questions and fully understand your treatment plan and options. Infertility is a wild ride and it’s so easy to get overwhelmed. Take notes and don’t hesitate to ask if you’re unsure!
Describe the protocols Seth Levrant used in your cycles at Partners In Reproductive Health and their degree of success.
I had 3 IUI with 150 of clomid. With IVF, I took 150 of menopur and 150 of Gonal-f. I used ganirelex. I have PCOS so there was a conversation of using Letrozole with my IUI but the labs and ultrasounds were good/showed the clomid was working so we stayed on that. I also take 2000mg Metformin extended release and 50mcg of synthroid. I asked to add in melatonin and myo-inositol supplements after doing some research so I also take those.My iui were unsuccessful and I just had my first retrieval and transfer within the last week so awaiting those results!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health.
I have insurance coverage for infertility with a max lifetime occurrence of 20k. I just had my first transfer so I imagine the retrieval and transfer will take up most of that money. Because everyone has different insurance - my costs will not be the same as someone else since I had to meet my deductible and out of pocket max. I’m told that for future cycles a full round of ivf is around 20-25K with a friend transfer costing about 30% of that. There were fees assosciated with PGT, freezing of sperm and embryos etc that were flat rates laid out for us if we chose or needed them
Describe Seth Levrant's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Partners In Reproductive Health.
We had 6 eggs from the retrieval but only 4 were mature. 2 fertilized so the decision was made for a 3 day transfer. By day 3, one had stopped growing so we only had the one left to transfer but it was graded the highest (4) so we are hoping for success!
Riverside

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
They [nurses at Partners in Reproductive Health] were very kind and caring. They had a great sense of humor and made the experience less stressful. I still felt as though I was never given much information unless I asked specific questions such as how big were my follicles, how many, etc...For freezing of embryos I paid $1,500 up front and another $475 per year afterwards...It's a small clinic so therefore usually there wasn't much of a wait. I would be in and out in 15 min most days for blood work and ultrasounds.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Partners In Reproductive Health.
It's a small clinic so therefore usually there wasn't much of a wait. I would be in and out in 15 min most days for blood work and ultrasounds. Once in a while there would be a longer wait if you scheduled an appt towards closing time. I liked how they knew everyone by name there (the nurses) and I didn't feel like just a number to them. There is only one doctor there so he is the only one who does all the decisions.
I felt like he did not have a very good bedside manner. He was very to the point and knowledgeable but if I had asked a question he almost seemed as if your question was stupid. He also did not relay test results to you in detail without having to ask. He would just call and say everything looks good so far with blood work. But as a patient I wanted to know exactly what my levels were.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Partners In Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Denise)
They were very kind and caring. They had a great sense of humor and made the experience less stressful. I still felt as though I was never given much information unless I asked specific questions such as how big were my follicles, how many, etc.
How was your experience with Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health?
He is very knowledgeable. He knows what he is talking about but because of that when you ask questions he almost seems as if they are stupid. He comes across as if he is just trying to get his work done. He also has no compassion/doesn't know what to do when a patient breaks down crying. It's very awkward.
Make sure you ask questions and don't leave until they are all answered.
4 rounds of letrazole at 5mg because of the lesser side effects than clomid. 3 of those rounds were for IUI. IUI was done by the nurse not the doctor. For IVF he gave me menopur (75ius) per day and follistim (150ius per say). I then did ganirelix for a total of 5 days. Retrieved 10 eggs, 9 mature, 9 fertilized, 4 made it to day 5 all A quality.
My infertility treatment was covered by insurance once I met my deductible. My deductible was 3k and medicine after that was always a 20% copay. For my ivf meds I paid about $1,300. For freezing of embryos I paid $1,500 up front and another $475 per year afterwards. For procedures each appt was almost $800 , blood work was $250 or so.
He would only transfer one embryo because of my age. I was nervous it wouldn't work because he was a fresh transfer so therefore not tested but it did work.
Tinley Park

Felt as though I had to chase them [Partners In Reproductive Health] down sometimes for information. I know I am not their only patient, but sometimes felt a little overlooked. Overall, they are a great group of people, but definitely some communication gaps..... Had to call on a few billing oversights, though. They were very compassionate about our ups and downs of the treatment. They went out of their way to answer any questions we had. I feel like we developed a friendship with them
Describe your experience with Partners In Reproductive Health.
The place was always clean and well kept. The staff was also very clean in their procedures and during testing, ultrasounds or otherwise. Nurses were always very friendly. Again, the doctor was very patient with any questions we had and staff always did what they could for us above and beyond what you would expect.
Felt as though I had to chase them down sometimes for information. I know I am not their only patient, but sometimes felt a little overlooked. Overall, they are a great group of people, but definitely some communication gaps.
They were all really great. Had to call on a few billing oversights, though. They were very compassionate about our ups and downs of the treatment. They went out of their way to answer any questions we had. I feel like we developed a friendship with them. Denise is amazing. She is very passionate about her work and is very caring. Definitely went above and beyond for us.
What specific things went wrong at Partners In Reproductive Health?
How was your experience with Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health?
In person, he is a very patient doctor. He answered every question we had and most times made it a point to ask if we understood what he was explaining in order to make sure we were understanding it. He is always thorough in explaining and very patient with the number of questions we have and we appreciate that very much. He never seemed like we were bothering him or brushed off when we wanted a further explanation. Sometimes, a little hard to get a hold of when waiting for responses via the phone. Felt like we had to chase him down a couple times.
Stay on top of your scheduling needs.
We were definitely educated on the pros and cons of each.

IVF, Donor Eggs
The clinic [Partners in Reproductive Health] is inside of a corporate building. Its 3 small rooms. ... The clinic has no weaknesses it's small and comfortable, clean great clinic. ... Caring, laughter, understanding and compassionate [nursing staff]. ... It was expensive like any other IVF doctor. ... He [Dr. Seth Levrant] would only put o e I even when I asked for two [eset approach] ...
IVF, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with Partners In Reproductive Health.
The clinic has no weaknesses it's small and comfortable, clean great clinic. The clinic is inside of a corporate building. Its 3 small rooms. I have nothing else to say.
His deamnor maybe he was too old school. He needs to realize that we are individuals with feelings.
Caring, laughter, understanding and compassionate.
How was your experience with Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health?
My experience with Dr. Levrant was an old school IVF doctor visit. No real compassion, no laughter, no understanding. Numbers and that was it. I had to use donor eggs, because he said "my eggs were not viable enough". He just didnt understand.
Be under the age of 33, because you will be advised to use donor eggs.
Lupron injections, PIO, prenatal pills from a company he was pushing. My new doctor told me to get a regular pill from Walgreens. His pills were $60 a pop as if the IVF isnt expensive already.
It was expensive like any other IVF doctor.
He would only put o e I even when I asked for two, but he let my friend put in two and we are the same age.
4 IVF, 8 Egg Freezing, 4 Embryo Freezing
The nurses [at Partners in Reproductive Health] were great and knew my name...I loved the staff...Very down to earth and compassionate...Old school way of doing things. I didn't get pregnant after 4 rounds so I can't give them a perfect score. I would recommend them for someone that is younger...liked Dr. Levrant but I wasn't able to get pregnant and he suggested donor eggs which I wasn't interested in.
4 IVF, 8 Egg Freezing, 4 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with Partners In Reproductive Health.
Very friendly and compassionate office. Old school way of doing things. I didn't get pregnant after 4 rounds so I can't give them a perfect score. I would recommend them for someone that is younger. I don't know what else to add.
The nurses were great and knew my name
Describe your experience with your nurse at Partners In Reproductive Health. (Assigned nurse: Denise )
Very down to earth and compassionate.
How was your experience with Seth Levrant at Partners In Reproductive Health?
I loved the staff and liked Dr. Levrant but I wasn't able to get pregnant and he suggested donor eggs which I wasn't interested in. I do feel that his protocols are cookie cutter and he doesn't change much. Kind of old school doctor..
Can't be older than 35.