Genetic counseling is not offered: Not Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
9868 S State Road 7
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
561.736.6006
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Polcz Fertility Center to a friend?

1 doctor
The office overall is unorganized. I don’t believe he has an office manager but would greatly benefit from one. ... He had 2 IVF nurses but both were new to the office only being newly employed when I started my IVF cycle so they were still learning how the office and Dr Polcz functioned. They were both knowledgeable and caring just a little unorganized. There was an ultrasound tech who did a lot of my ultrasounds named Janet who was absolutely amazing!
Describe your experience with Polcz Fertility Center.
The office overall is unorganized. I don’t believe he has an office manager but would greatly benefit from one. Dr Polcz is such an amazing doctor that I would still 100% refer anyone to him regardless of the disorganization of the office. I strongly believe any patient will get the best care and outcomes by seeing Dr Polcz for any fertility needs.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Tibor Polcz at Polcz Fertility Center?
Dr. Polcz always knew exactly what was going on with my cycle even without looking at my chart. He extensively answered every question that I had.
He had 2 IVF nurses but both were new to the office only being newly employed when I started my IVF cycle so they were still learning how the office and Dr Polcz functioned. They were both knowledgeable and caring just a little unorganized. There was an ultrasound tech who did a lot of my ultrasounds named Janet who was absolutely amazing! She knew all the ins and outs of they office.
What specific things went wrong at Polcz Fertility Center?
How was your experience with Tibor Polcz at Polcz Fertility Center?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Polcz. His bedside manner is amazing. You can tell how much he cares for his patients and will work to get the best outcomes for each patient. Any procedure that needs to be done on a weekend he is always available. I can call the office for any questions I have and he will always get an answer back to me promptly. He would explain every step he was going to take during my cycle and could backup all his decisions with the most up to date medical evidence. I fully trust his medical expertise, decision making, and how much he cares for his patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Tibor Polcz at Polcz Fertility Center?
He typically doesn’t openly address issues that “could” happen but have not. He doesn’t like to unnecessarily stress his patients out over complications that have not happened. But if you have any questions about what could possibly happen just ask and he will fully answer every single one.
Describe the protocols Tibor Polcz used in your cycles at Polcz Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We started with birth control which my body did not respond to. I still produced follicles and ovulated. Next we tried lupron but I still grew follicles. When we started the stimulation meds he typically (in my situation) uses lupron prior to egg retrieval but switched protocols to one that used Ganirelix instead since I previously did not respond well to the lupron. The Ganirelix worked as intended. We retrieved 8 eggs. One was overmature. Out of the 7 left all 7 were fertilized naturally but one was discarded after being fertilized by 2 sperm. Out of the 6 remaining all 6 made it to day 5 and we transferred the 2 best embryos. The other 4 all arrested on day 6 before they could be frozen. I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with a healthy single baby resulting from the 5 day transfer.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Tibor Polcz at Polcz Fertility Center.
My insurance only covered $2,000 of fertility coverage. I don’t remember specifics but it was between $1,000-$2,000 for each round of IUI. Global fee for IVF treatment was a little over $9,000. That included all exams, ultrasounds, and procedures. I paid for IVF meds separately averaging around $6,000. I paid $500 to the anestiologist that did the egg retrieval. All pregnancy tests were billed to my insurance. Office visits after my positive pregnancy test until released to my OB were billed to my insurance.
Describe Tibor Polcz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Polcz Fertility Center.
Dr Polcz recommended transferring 2 embryos for the best chance of success after he extensively spoke with us about the chances of a multiple pregnancy and we decided we would be happy if we had multiple babies.
Tibor Polcz
Boynton Beach
Dr Polcz is the only doctor at this clinic [Polcz Fertility Center]. He personalizes your treatment plan and doesn’t make you feel like just a number! That is his biggest strength!! He called me personally on the 4th of July to discuss my stimulation medications and confirmed that I was to start them the next day. He seriously is amazing!!...As this was my second IVF cycle, we had something to go off of. So Dr Polcz started me at a higher dose of gonal f but kept the menopur the same. With frequent estradiol level checks and US to check my follicles, he was able to adjust my meds accordingly. This cycle with him l-I had more eggs retrieved than my other doctor and the quality of my embryos is better. And we still have 3 frozen!
Describe your experience with Polcz Fertility Center.
Dr Polcz is the only doctor at this clinic. He personalizes your treatment plan and doesn’t make you feel like just a number! That is his biggest strength!! He called me personally on the 4th of July to discuss my stimulation medications and confirmed that I was to start them the next day. He seriously is amazing!!
Dr. Polcz has amazing bedside manner! He does not rush you when you have a lot of questions; he takes all the time to speak with his patients about any and all results, treatments, plans, etc. He really makes me feel like he cares!
How was your experience with Tibor Polcz at Polcz Fertility Center?
Dr. Polcz is the second RE I have gone to. My first doctor, on the day of my transfer said out loud “is this a fresh or frozen transfer”...when he clinic only does frozen! I was appalled. I knew right there if it failed, I would never go back to that office. Thank goodness for my friends who referred me to Dr. Polcz! From day one, my husband and I have been so happy with him. He is so precise and takes his time to review my records, lab results, and I truly feel that from the bottom of my heart, I am a human and not just a number to him. A number of my friends and co workers have gone to him and all his patients love him!
I would say to be ready with questions because he really takes the time to explain everything to you!
My insurance covered part of it but a cycle cash price is roughly $9200
Tibor Polcz
Boynton Beach

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Tibor Polcz at Polcz Fertility Center.