Genetic counseling: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
140 Fountains Blvd, Suite C,
Madison, MS 39110
833-767-7837
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Positive Steps Fertility to a friend?

9.7

1 doctor
I honestly haven't found a weakness yet. And that's coming from a nurse who expects the best from other nurses. They [Positive Steps] are all so polite and make sure you have everything you need.... Dr. Parry likes to be cost-effective. He actually does a bundle deal with IUI's. He does 3 IUIs for $1200 and that includes meds and ultrasound. He has a set rate for IVF and has already given us a paper with the cost upfront.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
I honestly haven't found a weakness yet. And that's coming from a nurse who expects the best from other nurses. They are all so polite and make sure you have everything you need. Their biggest strength is everyone seems to actually care that you are a patient there and they want the results that you want just as bad as you do.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
When you come through the door, each person there (including the receptionist, the nurses, the doctor) all know you and your spouse by name. They are all so friendly. One of the nurses says she was supposed to be in charge of setting up an email between the patients and nurses but did not do it because she wants to at least speak on the phone to us. She says she can't hear our voices or emotions through an email and wants to have more of a personal relationship with us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittany and Vicki are the two nurses we see.)
I'll start by saying they are the kindest nurses. They understand what you're going through and make you feel like family. Brittany even cried with me on our first visit while I was explaining our infertility journey (7 years). They each have their own conference room where they sit down with you and go over everything. They make sure you understand each process that you're about to go through. They are both very organized and don't make you feel rushed or like they need to hurry to the next patient.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry is very soft spoken and friendly. He brings you into his office and pulls up a chair beside you to talk. He makes you feel very comfortable and I have no problem asking him questions. Before leaving he always asks if there are any questions or concerns that we need to talk about. He doesn't let you leave feeling confused. His motto is "WHEN you get pregnant..., not IF you get pregnant."
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
To make him be your first infertility doctor. Don't go to anyone else, start with the best.
Describe the protocols Preston Parry used in your cycles at Positive Steps Fertility and their degree of success.
I am currently waiting to be placed in the May group for our first round of IVF. I have had the Parryscope done by him to make sure everything on my end is still working and open. He actually developed the Parryscope to replace the painful HSG procedure. Let me tell you, it is a complete difference between the two. The Parryscope does not hurt at all and you get to watch what he is doing on a big tv screen in the room while its happening. It's very informative.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility.
Dr. Parry likes to be cost-effective. He actually does a bundle deal with IUI's. He does 3 IUIs for $1200 and that includes meds and ultrasound. He has a set rate for IVF and has already given us a paper with the cost upfront. There's no hidden fees I have to worry about and they let us know when each payment would be due by so we can plan ahead.
Madison

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility.

PCOS, Unexplained
This clinic's strengths are definitely their compassion and knowledge. Their weaknesses are that scheduling can sometimes be inconvenient, especially if you are having to travel to the clinic. They [Positive Steps] try to work with you as best they can.... Vicki and Brittney are Dr. Parry's two nurses. They were both fantastic. They were very knowledgeable and answered any questions or concerns I had. They never made me feel stupid for being nervous or having questions.
PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
This clinic's strengths are definitely their compassion and knowledge. Their weaknesses are that scheduling can sometimes be inconvenient, especially if you are having to travel to the clinic. They try to work with you as best they can.
Dr. Parry and his nurses were amazing. They were always a phone call or text away if I had any questions or concerns. They never brushed me off and really made me feel like they cared about me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vicki)
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry is a very calm, well-spoken doctor. He always asks if you have any questions or concerns. His bedside manner is superb. At every appointment, he made sure I understand what the treatment plan was going forward and what expectations were.
We began seeing Dr. Parry after unsuccessfully trying to get pregnant for a year. He immediately started us on IUIs, and we did a total of 6 with him. We used Letrozole to grow multiple follicles during the IUIs and trigger shots to time ovulation after ultrasound monitoring. After the 6th failed IUI, we moved on to IVF. I did birth control and Lupron for about 3-4 weeks. Then I was on 5 units Lupron, 75IU Menopur, and 225IU Follistim daily until we did our trigger shot after 4 monitoring appointments.
We paid $2,100 for 6 IUIs with Dr. Parry. This included one ultrasound per IUI. Our medications for 6 IUIs totalled around $600. Our IVF package cost $14,000 and included one egg retrieval and 4 transfers plus monitoring ultrasounds and labwork. It also included their fee to biopsy our Day 5 embryos. We also paid approximately $1,500 to the testing company for PGS testing and approximately $2,500 for all of our medications.
Describe Preston Parry's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Positive Steps Fertility.
If you are less than 35 years old, Dr. Parry prefers to only transfer a single embryo at a time. If you are older than 35, he is willing to transfer more than one.

Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
I can not say enough about Dr.Parrys staff in general [at Positive Steps Fertility] he has a small clinic with small staff so you don’t feel like the whole word knows your buisness! They are all friendly and Amazing always going above and beyond!! One thing I love is no matter when I call o never get a voicemail or a robot I Always get a person which is so nice!...This clinic is very nice and clean there is always treats and drinks and coffee available! I always joke and say it’s like FortNight in there with all the codes to get in and out! It’s extremely secure so you know not just any random patient is going to walk in on you! The Clinic and the People are just Amazing!
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
From the moment I walked into the doors of Positive Steps Fertility I felt like I was a Friend not a patient who is struggling with InFertility. Every employee I encountered was so heart warmingly friendly. They talked to my husband I as though We had known them for years. With the constant reassurance that they were on our side we felt more at home than we could have ever imagined and we felt more relaxed when it came to talking with Dr. Parry. Every time we have been in the office we have never felt more than welcome Dr. Parry just constantly make sure we have never left with questions and has made us always feel like family just like his Staff!
I can not say enough about Dr.Parrys staff in general he has a small clinic with small staff so you don’t feel like the whole word knows your buisness! They are all friendly and Amazing always going above and beyond!! One thing I love is no matter when I call o never get a voicemail or a robot I Always get a person which is so nice!
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry is a very thorough Doctor he constantly explains things 100 times if need be, he is very patient because he understands that what you are going through is not where you saw your self in life and he try’s to do his best to make sure you know he is on your side and will walk with you through the process. Dr. Parry is an Extremely intelligent man and he knows he is lol he has to sometime break things down so that I can understand it completely but he does not have a problem doing that at all! He is very Friendly and Always has a smile on his face! I truly believe he loves what he does and that is helping create families!
You will not Regret going to Positive Steps Fertility! John Parry is the best in my opinion!
We started with my OB sending my Husband to Dr. Parry to have his Semen analysis done. Within an hour maybe two Dr. Parry himself called my husband with the results! (Which I was very pleased with) We then scheduled our consultation to talk about how his results did not turn out quite like we had hoped! During that consultation Dr. Parry laid out a plan of action. We scheduled me to have a Parryscope done (Dr. Parry invented this) the scope is done in office and you get to watch as he travels to your uterus and checks to Make sure it looks great and the releases saline which goes through tube to discover blockage! During my scope we realized my tubes were not letting anything I do Dr. Parry assured me it could have just been a bad day for my uterus! So at this point we chose to go forth with the plan of IUI we chose to do one round of IUI Dr. Parry had me Day letrazal 5.5 for 5 days I went back in and I had 1 Beautiful Folical so we did insemination the next day and since that did not work then I had to schedule laparoscopic procedure with my OB to further investigate possible tubal blockage. Well my left tube was block once my OB was inside and he was Thankfully able to unblock. I am currently recovering from this procedure and can not wait to go back and proceed with my 2nd round of IUI
His Goal is to create affordable fertility and Affordable I agree it is!

PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
The lady at the desk [Positive Steps] is great! Always very friendly!! Very prompt on calling back and I always get in in a timely manner!! I only wish they offered a payment plan because fertility treatments are so expensive it I’m sure none really do. That’s the only really negative thing I can think of....I did a scope test that was 850. I’ve had 2 ultrasounds at 215 a piece. I’ve had 2 consultations for 250 a piece
PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Other
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
The lady at the desk is great! Always very friendly!! Very prompt on calling back and I always get in in a timely manner!! I only wish they offered a payment plan because fertility treatments are so expensive it I’m sure none really do. That’s the only really negative thing I can think of.
Forgot to read my age on my chart once and offered a plan my age disqualified me from.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vicki )
All have been top notch! Call and check on me at home.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
I love how thorough he is. We go over every possibility before it happens so I know what to expect. He told me at my last appt what he would do if I was his wife and that made me feel much better about having to have my tubes removed. I felt that he was as sorry about having to tell me about having to have the procedure as I was sad I was being told. He is very hopeful and always positive and that is great!! Very encouraging!! But shoots it strait and that’s what I need. He’s also a numbers guy and presents me with percentages and I like that!!
Listen and as lots of questions, even if you think they are silly. He answers anything and never makes you feel silly for asking him things.
We first started with letrozole. Did it for 3 months. He then was ready to move onto IUI. It was the holidays though so my husband and I decided to wait until after. When we got ready for IUI, we did another ultrasound and found out I had cysts on one ovary and both tubes. Had all 3 removed and now we are looking into IVF.
We haven’t quite gotten there yet. We go in next week for our IVF consultation.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Strengths [of Positive Steps]- maintain low patient caseload to allow personalized care, always accessible 24/7 via phone, very educated Dr and staff with high success rates. Weakness- not exactly a weakness but if you are in a hurry you may have to wait a few months for IVF. They got me in right away for consultation but I have to wait several months for an opening to begin IVF process due to Dr Parry only performing a limited number of IVF cycles each month!
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Strengths- maintain low patient caseload to allow personalized care, always accessible 24/7 via phone, very educated Dr and staff with high success rates. Weakness- not exactly a weakness but if you are in a hurry you may have to wait a few months for IVF. They got me in right away for consultation but I have to wait several months for an opening to begin IVF process due to Dr Parry only performing a limited number of IVF cycles each month! (Which is wonderful once it’s your turn!)
After trying to conceive for two years, surgery, all of the possible medications, and two heartbreaking miscarriages, my husband and I were both at the point of feeling hopeless. After meeting with Dr Parry and his team we both felt hope for the first time in years. He spent an hour answering any and all questions and providing us with honesty and compassion. He even issued his personal cell phone for us to contact him at any time during our cycle with him. He also informed us that he limits his IVF clients each month to around 10 that way he could provide the best personalized care. We left feeling hopeful and cared for. I cannot praise Dr Parry and his team enough!
Dr Parry has two primary nurses that equally provide care. Both of them provided their personal cell phones to be contacted at any time. One Sunday I had an issue with a medication and the nurse answered right away! On days we did not have ultrasounds during our stim medications they would call and check in as well as calling to check in after egg retrieval surgery and transfer. They answered any and all questions just like Dr Parry and were very knowledgeable about the IVF process.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
I have felt supported and cared for by Dr Parry throughout our fertility struggle. He has been there for us emotional as well as giving us advice for being able to hopefully have our miracle. We couldn’t afford IVF on our own and he provided us with contact information during our consult to a bank that thankfully provided us a loan to cover our procedure and medications which came in over $18,000. When I was was out of town and had a question on a Saturday evening he called back within the hour. We have had a wonderful experience with Dr Parry.
I would advise anyone seeing Dr Parry to just be honest with him! He will spend all the time you need answering questions , and after battling infertility there is no greater feeling than hope after your initial consultation.
I had two previous laparoscopic surgeries due to stage 4 endometriosis. After a thorough review of my medical history, Dr Parry advised IVF as he felt IUI would not be successful due to the severe damage to my tubes. He provided a scope to assess uterus and ovaries and then gave us the all clear to proceed. We did a month of birth control pills to prepare my body for IVF follows by two weeks of Lupron injections. We then went for a basline ultrasound and bloodwork as well as a “trial transfer” to ensure he would be able to properly access the uterus for embryo transfer. That was successful which resulted in a recommendation to do a morning dose of Menopur and an evening dose of Follistim and Lupron for our stimulation protocol. During the two weeks of stim meds we went to the clinic every other day for ultrasound. Going to the clinic that frequently provided reassurance that everything was going as needed and allowed Dr Parry to closely monitor the IVF cycle. I also took oral medications to prevent OHSS and infection. Dr Parry was very proactive!
The initial consultation was $150. He performed the scope which was an additional $900. We received two ultrasounds at $125 each. IVF and medications cost us a little over $17,000 initially but we have had to order some refills which have been an additional cost. All of this has been out of pocket (which we had to take a loan out for) as insurance in Mississippi does not cover infertility.
Dr Parry believed that the absence of functional tubes and stage 4 endometriosis was the reason we were having miscarriages and unable to successfully concieve. Due to the presence of healthy eggs and my husband having healthy sperm he felt that one embryo would be a great starting point for us. He stated that it was of course up to us, but that he was providing his best evidence based recommendation based on our specific case.

Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
This clinic [Positive Steps Fertility] is very rare. Employees are quick to respond to you - same day, every time. With the amount of trips you make to a fertility clinic in one month, you could normally come up with a ton of negatives, but in my 3 years of treatment, this place is the exception.... Dr. Parry and his staff spend as much time with you as you need and I have never felt rushed with any of them.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
This clinic is very rare. Employees are quick to respond to you - same day, every time. With the amount of trips you make to a fertility clinic in one month, you could normally come up with a ton of negatives, but in my 3 years of treatment, this place is the exception.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vicki and Brittany)
The nursing staff here, especially Brittany and Vicki, are nothing short of amazing. They work so many hours but treat you as if they have all the time in the day to spend with you. They will call you back at any hour to ensure you hear from them. At such a hard and sensitive time in someone's life, they make the biggest difference!
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry is very detailed in his explanations for absolutely everything. He does so in such an honest and factual manner while maintaining a good bedside manner. Any questions you have, he either knows the answers or find the answer for you. He is very research oriented, so I never feel as though he will lead me astray.
Do not hesitate to ask more questions.
First, Dr. Parry performed his Parryscope procedure to check tubal patency and any other abnormalities that may be present. (I had recently undergone a painful surgery with a different physician to learn the same information. I recovered from the previous surgery but was left with no explanation for infertility and was also informed my tubes were open.) After 20 pain-free minutes, the Parryscope was complete - with me seeing the entire procedure - and I had the answers I needed (there actually was a blockage). Dr. Parry has been progressive with my treatment, but not too much. If something is not necessary, it does not happen.
$900 for the Parryscope and (I believe) about $1300 for 3 rounds of IUI with 3 ultrasounds. Each additional ultrasound was $175.
Madison

Every test, with the exception of a few blood tests, are done in-house. All of my exams, my tests, have been done right there in the clinic [Positive Steps Fertility]. Everything that the doctor sees via ultrasound or sonogram, the patient sees as well via flat screen t.v.s in every room. Privacy is a huge concern, and their rooms are all designed with that in mind, so there are no accidental walk ins during your procedure. Mrs. Tracy occupies the front desk and will likely be the one to check you in, and she is still a welcoming sight to this day.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Every test, with the exception of a few blood tests, are done in-house. All of my exams, my tests, have been done right there in the clinic. Everything that the doctor sees via ultrasound or sonogram, the patient sees as well via flat screen t.v.s in every room. Privacy is a huge concern, and their rooms are all designed with that in mind, so there are no accidental walk ins during your procedure. Mrs. Tracy occupies the front desk and will likely be the one to check you in, and she is still a welcoming sight to this day. She greets you with a smile, and will most likely already have you pulled up on her computer before you get done telling her how you've been. She will also remind you that you are free to grab yourself a bottled water or have a cup of coffee while you wait, though your wait will likely never be longer than 5-10 minutes.
What makes a human a human? Without going too deeply into the question, a name. I met Dr. Parry and his staff at the opening ceremony of their new clinic. A month later, when I went in for a full consultation, they still remembered my name. Even on the phone, I can hear it in their voices, that I'm just another number dialed. They will call you by your name. They will remember details about you, like what name you have picked out or if you've changed your hair even the slightest, something my husband struggles to do, haha. The nurses are going to hug you or put an arm around you (if you're comfortable with that) and genuinely ask how you've been every time they see you. And when you get upsetting news or are disappointed, they're not going to rush you out the door. They're going to hold your hand, and answer your questions. They're going to stay on the phone with you while you cry. You don't do that for numbers. You do that for people.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vickie Butler)
Mrs. Vicki is not just a nurse. She is your mother, your sister, your coach, your pastor, and that list can go on and on. But most of all, she is your friend. She genuinely cares about your well-being, and goes beyond meeting the standard for patient care. Mrs. Vicki returns all calls, even returning one of mine when she was on the other side of the country! She breaks things down for you, will let you cry as much as you need to, and most importantly, in my opinion, will not tell you what you want to hear just to avoid bad news. It's not easy looking into the face of a hopeful couple and giving less than awesome news, but she manages to do it in such a way that, even though you're disappointed, you understand and are thankful for having her to be the one to tell you. She's up front about options and chances, and if you're like me, you enjoy having hope, but not false hope. As your friend, Mrs. Vicki isn't going to give you false hope. She wants you to have faith, sure, but she also wants you to know exactly what you're up against. I cannot imagine fighting this uphill battle with stage IV Endometriosis with diminished ovarian reserve at 33 without her. Because I know she's going to be honest with me, while also still rooting for me and supporting my decisions.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
I can't imagine not having Dr. Parry as my doctor. I've had doctors in the past treat me like I was less than capable of understanding, brush me and concerns off, or even refuse to answer questions I've had. Dr. Parry does not do that. If you do struggle to understand something, he has no problem breaking it down for you, and it is never done in a demeaning or demoralizing way. He understands that it's a lot to take in at times, and doesn't mind slowing things down or breaking the information up into chunks, or however the patient is better able to understand. If you're concerned about something, he will listen to your concern, hear why you're concerned, and then be open to discussing it. I've obsessed over OPKs, basal body temperature, altering diets, and so on. He has heard every concern, and thoroughly discussed it with me. And not only that, he's up to date on his literature and research. If he tells you something probably isn't that big of factor or to not worry because this doesn't affect that as much as we think it does, or to do that instead of this, he has the current, peer-reviewed research to back it up. As far as asking questions, I have literally walked in with a list, on more than one occasion, and when I left, every one of those questions was answered. He utilizes his network of colleagues and peers, as well. If he *doesn't* have an answer for something, he will find it by accessing that network, because it's not a competition to him. It's not a business of making money or a name for himself. It's a business of building families.
Don't be afraid to ask questions, but more importantly than that, don't be afraid to let him fly the plane. That's the analogy he gave me during my consultation. Yes, passengers on a flight have certain responsibilities and things they can do to make the flight better, but it ultimately depends on the pilot. Relax, and let him fly. You are in amazing hands. And stay off of the forums when you do have a question. Even if you aren't an established patient of his, you can call with any question, any question whatsoever, and he will answer it for you. Online forums can cause more distress. Asking Dr. Parry puts you right at ease.
The very first thing we did was test my tubes for blockages. Dr. Parry has his own, patent pending, method (Parryscope) for this that does not use dyes. If you tend to have allergies to things like me, this method is a god send. First, he examines your pelvis, cervix, uterus, and ovaries via trans-vaginal ultrasound. After that, a hysteroscope is inserted through the cervix and into the uterus. It was not nearly as uncomfortable as I had anticipated. I was able to stay relaxed throughout the entire procedure. After the camera is inserted, saline (rather than dye) is used to expand the uterus. The next step is to release air bubbles to see if they travel through the Fallopian tubes, indicating whether or not there is a blockage. The entire procedure takes maybe 15-20 minutes, and results are immediate; no waiting. The procedure is done in-house, and virtually pain free. I say that as someone with severe Endometriosis who usually has pain reactions to a typical pap smear. After we determined that my tubes were clear, he set up a medication schedule. Since my right ovary was not working on its own, he gave me directions for taking Femara 2.5, which were 4 tablets on days 2 through 7 of my cycle. Then I was to come in for an ultrasound on day 9 or 10 to check my follicles. My very first checkup after starting the medication, I had two big, healthy follicles ready to go, even on my right ovary. While I did not conceive during that cycle, we were excited to know that we are on the right track.
A full consult for a new patient was (at the time I started using this clinic) $150. A consult typically lasts about an hour or more. The Parryscope test was/is $850. My fertility medication (Femara) at my local, independent pharmacy is roughly $12, and there's enough left over for the next month. Ultrasounds are $175. For 3 rounds of IUI (insemination) and 3 ultrasounds was/is $1,000. In vitro, including monitoring anesthesia, retrieval, and up to 4 transfers was/is $9,9950. They also work closely with credit unions/banks for those that may need to take out a loan to pay for treatment.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
This clinics strengths are definitely it’s staff! They are amazing! The only weakness I can think of is that they [Positive Steps Fertility] are in transition right now as they build a new clinic. Their temporary office isn’t built for their needs.... Mrs. Vicki makes me feel like a part of her family every time I see her. She is so warm and kind. She is also incredibly intelligent and has had so much experience with reproductive medicine. Britney is so sweet and really organized! I wish I could pay her to organize my life! She is very passionate about the goals of the clinic.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
This clinics strengths are definitely it’s staff! They are amazing! The only weakness I can think of is that they are in transition right now as they build a new clinic. Their temporary office isn’t built for their needs.
Dr. Parry has always treated me and my husband as if we are his only patients. He always takes his time with us, has gotten to know us and takes an interest in our personal lives. He explains everything to great detail and it’s obvious he really cares for his patients as well as has a passion for reproductive medicine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Britney and Vicki)
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry is an amazing doctor! I’ve been a nurse for several years and I know how some in the healthcare field can talk to patients. He had always shown us empathy and compassion. He also is an avid economist and takes our pocket book into consideration. He’s not trying to make us “break the bank” on fertility treatments. He has a fantastic practice and I would (and have) recommend him to anyone.
Be aware that no matter how optimistic you feel, there is only so much he can do. The rest is up to God.
Dr. Parry started seeing us after we had been trying to conceive for a little over a year. He was very optimistic about our chances with IUI. We did IUI with Femara and Pregnyl six times, increasing dosages here and there, but to no avail. We are planning on doing IVF after we save up the money.
IUI package #1 with Parryscope: 3 IUI + US + Parryscope + Meds= $3000 IUI package #2: 3 IUI with US and meds= $1600
I honestly am undecided. Part of me does want to “put all my eggs in one basket” but another part of me would like to give it the best chance possible for succeeding.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
All the employees I have been in contact with have always been quick to answer emails or return phone calls before their day is finished. It is rare that a doctor’s office returns calls or emails the same day, but this clinic does it. They have been such a joy for me to under their care.... Vickie is the nurse that has seen me throughout my time at Positive Steps Fertilify. She is always available to answer any questions I have. She always has a smile on her face and is so warm and welcoming.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Dr. Parry and his nurse, Vickie are so warm and welcoming. They made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure. They spoke to me as more than a patient. They seem to genuinely care about their patients and they enjoy what they do.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vickie)
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry is very knowledgeable about his practice. When he performed the hysteroscopy, he displayed the procedure on a TV screen in the room so that we could watch. He explained every step of the process and told me what we were seeing as he went on with the procedure. He answered any questions or concerns that we had.
Don’t hesitate to ask him to go more in depth or to explain things that you don’t understand.
Dr. Parry did an ultrasound to check my o Arian reserve. He explained what was being shown on the screen. He uses hysteroscopy as the procedure in place of the HSG. His method is called the Parryscope. Instead of the dye, he used saline solution and air bubbles to assess the quality of my Fallopian tubes. The air bubbles will secrecy any tubal blockages. I experienced no pain at all during this procedure and only a small amount of cramping. Because I was shown the entire procedure, I was able to have a better understanding of my reproductive system.
$845 for the Parryscope and $1100 for 3 rounds of IUI with 3 ultrasounds.

Other, Unexplained
I honestly have nothing bad to say [about Positive Steps Fertility]. From the day I walked in until my last iui everything was perfect and went smoothly. I felt great walking out with a second opinion and having a new treatment plan to try. The staff was so warm and welcoming and made you feel right at home. Even though I didn't get the outcome I dreamed of... I'm hoping to do IVF soon with this amazing group of healthcare professionals
Other, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
I honestly have nothing bad to say. From the day I walked in until my last iui everything was perfect and went smoothly. I felt great walking out with a second opinion and having a new treatment plan to try. The staff was so warm and welcoming and made you feel right at home. Even though I didn't get the outcome I dreamed of... I'm hoping to do IVF soon with this amazing group of healthcare professionals
Dr. Parry and his staff were the kindest medical team I have ever met. They all took took the time to let me explain everything, never getting frustrated me asking the same thing over and over. They were on this journey with me and cared so much.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
Brittany was amazing. Very informative, compassionate, and answered all my questions over and over. I couldn't have made it without her!
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr Parry is a hand down amazing doctor that truly takes the time to figure out what is going on with you and trying to find the perfect treatment. It's been hard for my husband and I but he has been there and listened to what I've told him about my body and has made adjustments he thinks will help.
Keep the faith! I've seen it happen for best friends and I'm patiently waiting on it to be my turn. It's a true rollarcoaster but we all want the same in the end and have to fight for it!
He increased my dosage by 2.5 mg of Femera for my last 3 cycles. I was monitored every cycle and had good speed nunbers it just never worked. So I'm trying to find the help to do IVF
I had a scope done under his care and always 3 IUI's. We have spent 3000 with him.
He wants a healthy pregnancy for momma and baby and advises only one embryo transfer unless your situation requires two for best outcome
Madison

They [nurses at Positive Steps Fertility] are always concerned for their patients well being and answering any questions we may have no matter how many questions or how silly a question. You can always count on them to get you an answer or comfort you if you are worried...1,000 for 3 inseminations which also include 3 ultra sounds and $50 sperm thaw fee...Very accommodating , always friendly. You’ll never leave wondering what’s next as they always give you all the information you need. They are always there to help you with anything you may need no matter how big the problem or small.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Dr Parry has wonderful bedside manner. He explains things to use in a way we understand it not just in doctor terms. Dr Parry and his entire team are wonderful and feel like we have become family. I would not want to have any other doctor !
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittany and Vicki)
They are always concerned for their patients well being and answering any questions we may have no matter how many questions or how silly a question. You can always count on them to get you an answer or comfort you if you are worried
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
As a lesbian couple, it has always been a task finding a Doctor you feel completely comfortable with and feeling as though you get the same treatment as everyone else. He has always been honest and upfront from cost, medications , procedures and expectations. He really is in it to help people have families and not just a paycheck. Dr Parry is very kind and understanding and ALWAYS makes sure you never leave having any questions unanswered.
If you want a doctor with a great bed side manner, honesty and a passion for what he does. Dr Parry is the doctor for you!
We started with checking out my uterus and Fallopian tubes to make sure they were in working order and blood work to make sure over all health was good. As well as checking for healthy mature eggs. Taking letrozole tabs and HCG injections for stimulation and ovulation. Ending with inseminations
$1,000 for 3 inseminations which also include 3 ultra sounds and $50 sperm thaw fee.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Positive steps fertility clinic is so welcoming to new patients. My husband and I felt more at ease when we walked in and were welcomed with warm smiles from the receptionists. The nurses, Brittany and Vicky and some of the kindest people I have met at a doctors office. It is emotionally hard to make the decision to go to a fertility specialist , but once I knew I had a supportive staff and doctor it made it so much easier. Dr . Parry is brilliant but so humble. He answered all od our questions and answered them in laments terms so we could understand the process thoroughly. The entire team is always striving to make you feel more at ease.
I definitely felt like a human, almost a part of the family that they have a grown in their office. They were kind and compassionate and always willing to listen and give guidance and feedback.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vicky and brittany)
Amazing, kind, compassionate , funny
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
I really don’t have any weaknesses to report about Dr. Perry. From the first meeting I felt comfortable and knew my treatment was in the right hands. He sat down with me and educated my husband and I and answered all questions that we had. He is very compassionate and empathetic..
Go see him as soon as you can. The earlier you see him when faced with infertility the better.
My insurance does not cover any procedures or tests for infertility. We paid out of pocket.

Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Consult $150, parryscope HSG and ovarian reserve count $850, IUI and ultrasound package of 3 $1000, IVF $10500 [costs at Positive Steps Fertility-Madison]...They recently moved into their new building and I must say it is very comfort oriented! It doesn’t feel like a normal medical clinic and has the atmosphere of a home. Each employer greets you with a genuine smile and goes above and beyond to help you in anyway...Brittany and Vicki are the best support team you could ask for! They both are very well prepared for each visit and make you feel like family! I have laughed and cried with these ladies! They are family!
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Dr Parry speaks to us as though we are family. He remembers details other doctors often forget like what we do for a living and friends/family members. He also uses terms that we understand and does not speak over our heads. He truly is like family!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittney and Vicki)
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
He’s is very open and honest. He thorough explains everything on a level you can understand easily. He likes to laugh and keep his patients laughing which eases my nerves tremendously! The day we found out both of my tubes were blocked he talked to me at length about what was going on, causes, and treatments. He explains everything so well that all of my questions are usually answered before I can ask them!
Take a list of questions with you. He loves to educate his patients!
We did femara and ovidrel trigfer for IUI. We are using Lupron, Follistim, and Menopur with PIO for IVF with 5 day transfer.
After doing embryo grading A-D, he usually recommends 1 embryo transfer. If over age of 35 or multiple failed IVF, he recommends 2 embryos.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
The clinic [Positive Steps Fertility] is such a positive, loving, and caring place! I needed this cause with 4 years of battling of both male and female infertility it was extremely hard! This group of people are God sent in their field of work!...They are such Christian-based group...We travel 2 hours to this clinic and many times of disappointment Mrs.Vicki prayed with me and assured me God was in control. Even with my phone summary we both were crying cause all the wrong previously done and she assured me they would care for me as their own
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
The clinic is such a positive, loving, and caring place! I needed this cause with 4 years of battling of both male and female infertility it was extremely hard! This group of people are God sent in their field of work! Only thing I would say was I wish I would have known then what I know now and I wouldn’t have wasted so much time and money with other doctors
They are such Christian-based group and after seeking out to three other doctors other than Dr. Perry he made me feel as if My goal of pregnancy was also his goal!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vicki & Brittney )
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Perry reached out to me after seeing my diagnosis on Facebook he was very professional very intelligent and was very prompt and eager to want to care for me. He has great bedside manner’s and treat you as his own.
If I would have Known then what I know now I wouldn’t have waited fou years to see doctor Parry. So don’t wait any longer
We did hormones control for protect me from the endometriosis.
Consult $150 3 IUIs $1500 IVF 2 payments of $5300 Medicine is additional
My doctors goal is to get me pregnant safely and not with a reality show as a final result.
Madison

All the nurses and staff at PSF are AMAZING! They are so compassionate, welcoming, and loving. They greet everyone with a smile and a hug. This makes a HUGE difference when you’re the patient.... Parryscope, 3 IUI package, 1 follicular ultrasound $2300... The clinic is beautiful and so peaceful. Everyone works well with one another. They do seem very busy so sometimes it takes a little while to hear back from them, but it’s usually the same day. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or ask for labs that you want drawn. They are there for whatever you want, but you are ultimately your own advocate.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Dr. Parry took time to explain in detail every situation possible as to why I’m categorized as “unexplained”. He also didn’t force any treatments on us and is letting us be in charge of how aggressive we want our treatments to be.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry was very informative and allowed me to come in and talk with him one on one on multiple occasions. He explained everything and even took into consideration my feelings. This is very important to me.
Have the Parryscope instead of the HSG test.
Femara- (days 5-9) to aid in egg maturation. (2-4 eggs per cycle) Pregnyl- to induce ovulation IUI- 24-36 hours after pregnyl. (No pregnancies)
Parryscope, 3 IUI package, 1 follicular ultrasound $2300
Not applicable
Madison

Everyone that I came in contact with at this clinic made feel like I mattered. They talked to me like I was family or a friend and not in a ‘stuffy’ manner. I absolutely fell in love with everyone at this practice. ... Beautiful building and very accommodating. Easy to find and maneuver around the clinic. Felt like a swanky hotel and not like your normal clinic setting. I can not say enough good things about this facility.
Extremely nice!!!
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Party made us feel so comfortable. He made sure that we understood everything that he talked about and made sure to give us time to ask questions. He made sure to let us know that he and his staff were there for us and that we could come to then with anything. I can not say enough good things about him and his staff.
Listen to him and ask questions if you do not understand. He will make sure that your questions are answered.
He explained the Parryscope and that will be out next step. He is interested in finding the exact source of the problem.
Depends on the procedure. $900-$11,000

Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Positive Steps Fertility will never make you feel afraid or uncertain. The staff is positive and friendly. The office itself feels comfortable and safe. Dr Parry is warm, always smiling, and always willing to answer any questions you may have. The relentless positivity they exude can be extremely reassuring when you are feeling down.
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Dr. Parry treats his patients with a lot of care and his nursing staff really makes you feel like you matter.
The nursing staff is amazing. Quick to answer or return calls, extremely friendly, always smiling and positive. They are very easy to talk to and always make me smile.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry has a wonderful manner. He is very easy to talk to, answers any questions you may have, and always smiles. He makes you feel very comfortable in what could be a very uncomfortable situation. Dr. Parry is relentlessly positive, a thing I much appreciated as I felt increasingly pessimistic after IUI failures. He really makes you believe you are able to get pregnant when you have lost that belief yourself.
Don't be afraid to ask questions and talk numbers and statistics with him.
So far, we have purchased 2 packages of 3 IUIs for $1100 each package.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Both ladies [at Positive Steps Fertility] are absolutely wonderful! Very knowledgeable in infertility. They both are very friendly & make the patient comfortable!... Al IUI treatments included Letrozole & a HCG shot because we didn’t have an issue getting pregnant, but had 3 miscarriages. With no luck, he then went to IVF & I am currently pregnant with 1 transfer & have 3 frozen.... There are no weaknesses. Strengths include very welcoming environment, staff & doctor. Clinic is new & extremely nice. All procedures are completed within the clinic, so there are no trips to outlying hospitals/facilities.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Entire staff is absolutely wonderful & make you feel like part of one big family trying to achieve one goal!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittany & Vicki)
Both ladies are absolutely wonderful! Very knowledgeable in infertility. They both are very friendly & make the patient comfortable!
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry is very down to earth & easy to talk too! He listens thoroughly without judgement & includes patients opinions in the plan. If there is an issue, he’s happy to discuss in person or via phone. And he’s always available if needed.
If there is any question of infertility, seek Dr. Parry for answers!
+-10,000

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Positive Steps Fertility made us feel like we could contact them any time day or night with questions or concerns. They have an amazing answering service for after hours and provided us with the best care.... All the staff at positive steps fertility were very kind and compassionate. They remained positive throughout the entire cycle and always had words of encouragement for us.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Staff and physician are all very kind and sensitive to your needs
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr Parry was very honest from the beginning of treatment with what our options were. He was always kind and compassionate with his responses to our questions. His bedside manner was always compassionate as well. Will definitely use him again given the opportunity.
Lupron 10u for 2 weeks then decreased to 5u until the transfer. Menopur 150 and Follistem 300 until retrieval. Doxycycline for 5 days after retrieval. Progesterone 50mg nightly until pregnancy test 10 days after transfer.
Scope-900$ Testing-500$ Cycle-11,000

2014 - 2019
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Front desk , nurses , and Dr. Parry are very attentive and call us by name. .. he atmosphere of Positive Steps Fertility is calm and inviting. The main office is in my home town. The front desk is superb. The nursing staff is top notch and Dr. Parry is the best !!! My advice is to go for it ! ... From the moment I talked to Vickie [nurse]on the phone before ever setting foot in the clinic I felt HOPE for the first time in a long time.
2014 - 2019
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
The atmosphere of Positive Steps Fertility is calm and inviting. The main office is in my home town. The front desk is superb. The nursing staff is top notch and Dr. Parry is the best !!! My advice is to go for it !
Front desk , nurses , and Dr. Parry are very attentive and call us by name.
From the moment I talked to Vickie on the phone before ever setting foot in the clinic I felt HOPE for the first time in a long time. Both Brittany and Vickie have both shown understanding, compassion, and professionalism. I can’t say enough good about them.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry was honest and upfront about the challenges that I face. But on the other end he gave me hope. He explains everything in a way I can understand. You can tell he is very intelligent but he doesn’t use that in a condescending manner which is one of the main things I love about him. I feel comfortable and taken care of.
Go For It !!!
Madison

It [Positive Steps Fertility] is in a absolutely beautiful town. They are moving into a brand new building next month. Everything looks so amazing and clean and very well designed. They have nice office staff . It's very clean and organized. They have snacks and drinks to make you feel comfortable. It's very inviting...We were treated more like family. They never rushed us and have explained everything very nicely
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
It's in a absolutely beautiful town. They are moving into a brand new building next month. Everything looks so amazing and clean and very well designed. They have nice office staff . It's very clean and organized. They have snacks and drinks to make you feel comfortable. It's very inviting.
They are wonderful. They know exactly what is going on at all times and they keep in touch.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
He is so great at explaining everything . He takes phone calls and doesn't mind you calling him or asking anything. He Puts your needs and wants before anything else. I love his bed side manners and they way he shows how everything works. One of the best doctors I've ever been to.
No advice
We were out of about 13,000.00 and that's with meds.
He did say only one embryo. I'm definitely not against it but I have seen others wanting more than one. I'm sure if you told him your wishes he would definitely consider .
Madison

The clinic [Positive Steps Fertility] is building a new location across the street and they will be there in the next 2 months. The current clinic was a little hard to find, and once there we weren't sure if we were supposed to go upstairs (you are).... We worked with Vicky on our first visit and talking with her was less like a medical interview and more like talking with a very smart, kind, empathetic friend... No insurance filed $150 for consultation $850 for Perry scope $1000 for 3 rounds of IUI
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
The clinic is building a new location across the street and they will be there in the next 2 months. The current clinic was a little hard to find, and once there we weren't sure if we were supposed to go upstairs (you are).
Took care yo pronounce my name right. Never felt rushed. Very in depth questioning to u understand our situation. Very friendly.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr Perry was very welcoming, and he took time with us to develop a unique plan to get us pregnant. He gave lots of details on each step of our plan, and we left very confident. We are only in the early stages, but again, very confident in our decision to use Dr. Perry and his staff.

2 IUI, IVF, Surrogacy
Very nice facility [Positive Steps Fertility]. Clean and professional. Nice staff. Friendly faces. Great candy bowl for stressed out patients. Very informative staff. Kept asking if we had any other questions and wanted to be sure they answered all of our questions in detail. ... Very affordable. Best prices I’ve seen. ... [Nurses] Very caring and compassionate.
2 IUI, IVF, Surrogacy
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Very nice facility. Clean and professional. Nice staff. Friendly faces. Great candy bowl for stressed out patients. Very informative staff. Kept asking if we had any other questions and wanted to be sure they answered all of our questions in detail.
Very friendly and spent lots of time explaining everything in detail.
Very caring and compassionate.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Very friendly and well spoken. Very smart physician. Very compassionate about his job and helping patients. Best bed side manner. Very personal. He was very informative. Explained everything in detail to us and our surrogate.
Be open to his advise. He knows what he is doing and what will work best.
Very affordable. Best prices I’ve seen.
He chose single embryo transfer for us. I felt outle chances may increase with multiple embryo transfer. However, we trust his judgment and advise.
Madison

It [Positive Steps Fertility] is a new clinic that is very warm and inviting. It seems more like a home than a clinic. The equipment is the latest technology. It does not feel sterile or frightening. They are very accommodating of everyone.... They are wonderful. They are all very compassionate and willing to answer any question you may have.... [Dr. Parry] is kind, but blunt. He will give you statistics about each treatment.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
It is a new clinic that is very warm and inviting. It seems more like a home than a clinic. The equipment is the latest technology. It does not feel sterile or frightening. They are very accommodating of everyone.
He has a wonderful personality. He knew my name and my issues.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
He is very knowledgeable and kind. We were not able to do treatments because of financial issues, but if we eventually can do treatments, he will be the one I use. He gives every option available with the risks and benefits envolved.
He is kind, but blunt. He will give you statistics about each treatment.

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
The clinic [Positive Steps Fertility] is amazing. No weaknesses. Everyone there is so kind and loving. Everyone there has the same mission and that is to help everyone have a family. The ladies at the front desk are precious, the nurses are so sweet and helpful...She [nurse] has always called me back, text me back, no matter that day I contacted her. She is great...Scopes-900 each PGS-5000 Ivf-15000 Surgery (cleaning uterus) 1000 Mediciations- (refills-100$)
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
The clinic is amazing. No weaknesses. Everyone there is so kind and loving. Everyone there has the same mission and that is to help everyone have a family. The ladies at the front desk are precious, the nurses are so sweet and helpful. The embryologist are so sweet and always pick the best quality eggs! Dr. Parry is amazing as well.
He cares about my family and myself. We have the same goals. We feel like part of his family.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittany )
She has always called me back, text me back, no matter that day I contacted her. She is great.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry loves his patients and wants to help bring their dreams to a reality. He will explain things to you so you can understand it and guides me as he would his own wife. He does everything to help finically. He truly wants the best for us.
Always ask questions. Don’t be afraid, he is very warm and understanding
In December 2016, I had surgery to have endometriosis removed. My OBGYN did the surgery and tested my tubes by shooting dye through them and they were both blocked. She believed it was due to a muscle spasm, but still referred me to Dr. Parry. We went in April 2018, he did a scope of my uterus and shot air bubbles to go through my uterus and they would not go through. He also found live infection in my uterus. He gave me antibiotics to treat it. We used my wife’s eggs because she had a much higher egg count than I did. We started the shots during the summer. They retrieved her eggs in July. We did our first transfer following that with me carrying. We had a negative. I had a period and we started over. We did another transfer and got another fail. At that we had our remaining eggs PGS tested and I had another scope done in my uterus. He found more polyps and inflammation. In November 18 I had a surgery to clean out my uterus. I had a transfer on January 21st and now in the two week wait.
He wanted to use single transfer at first but after two failed transfers, we put two in this go around.
Madison

The clinic [Positive Steps Fertility] is very compassionate about every single person that comes thru their door. I always feel so welcomed when I go in. The strength of course you are treated so wonderfully they treat you like family and care about this journey you are one. ... The nursing staff is amazing they will also answer any questions you have and are always so nice and friendly during this journey and are just as excited as you when something good happens
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
The clinic is very compassionate about every single person that comes thru their door. I always feel so welcomed when I go in. The strength of course you are treated so wonderfully they treat you like family and care about this journey you are one.
They treat you like a human, any questions you have they take the time to answer all of them in detail and don’t rush you thru the door to get to the next person
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
My experience thus far has been amazing every step of the way and I never leave thinking we should have done anything different. Dr parry has got to be absolutely one of the best doctors I have ever been to and I would highly recommend him to anyone with fertility needs.
To tell him everything you want and he has a very open mind and is willing to do what you think is best for you and your body
So far all together $2,600
Madison

[Positive Steps Fertility has the] Best front desk staff and nurses. Always willing to answer any questions. Easy to get an appointment without having to wait a long extended period. Phone calls are always returned by the nurses and all questions are answered. Super nice staff!... Fertility pills used with IUI... Dr. Parry has the best bedside manner and always throughly answers all questions.... Best fertility doctor ever. Most caring doctor you will meet! He is very knowledgeable and has a great way of helping you understand all details. He is always willing to spend as much time with the patient as needed.
Best nursing staff ever!
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
You will love Dr. Parry from the minute you meet him.
Fertility pills used with IUI
Very reasonable.

Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
[The staff at Positive Steps Fertility- Madison are] Very caring! Shows support and very thorough with how everything is set up! Let’s you know of all the choices that can be provided with fertility and prices! They even help set up places to help with fertility coverage... [the nurses are] Wonderful! Very compassionate... He [Dr. J. Preston Parry] is very very smart! Cares so much for us and patients! He wants to help in any way he can and provides support with whatever we need! His staff is also amazing! They will answer any questions that we need
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
He was very professional! Great bedside manner! We are currently in the process of ivf!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vicki butler)
Wonderful! Very compassionate
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
He is very very smart! Cares so much for us and patients! He wants to help in any way he can and provides support with whatever we need! His staff is also amazing! They will answer any questions that we need
Keep up the good work