Positive Steps Fertility

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication: OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
140 Fountains Blvd, Suite C,
Madison, MS 39110
833-767-7837
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Positive Steps Fertility to a friend?
1 doctor
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
This clinics strengths are definitely it’s staff! They are amazing! The only weakness I can think of is that they [Positive Steps Fertility] are in transition right now as they build a new clinic. Their temporary office isn’t built for their needs.... Mrs. Vicki makes me feel like a part of her family every time I see her. She is so warm and kind. She is also incredibly intelligent and has had so much experience with reproductive medicine. Britney is so sweet and really organized! I wish I could pay her to organize my life! She is very passionate about the goals of the clinic.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
This clinics strengths are definitely it’s staff! They are amazing! The only weakness I can think of is that they are in transition right now as they build a new clinic. Their temporary office isn’t built for their needs.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry has always treated me and my husband as if we are his only patients. He always takes his time with us, has gotten to know us and takes an interest in our personal lives. He explains everything to great detail and it’s obvious he really cares for his patients as well as has a passion for reproductive medicine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Britney and Vicki)
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry is an amazing doctor! I’ve been a nurse for several years and I know how some in the healthcare field can talk to patients. He had always shown us empathy and compassion. He also is an avid economist and takes our pocket book into consideration. He’s not trying to make us “break the bank” on fertility treatments. He has a fantastic practice and I would (and have) recommend him to anyone.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Be aware that no matter how optimistic you feel, there is only so much he can do. The rest is up to God.
Describe the protocols Preston Parry used in your cycles at Positive Steps Fertility and their degree of success.
Dr. Parry started seeing us after we had been trying to conceive for a little over a year. He was very optimistic about our chances with IUI. We did IUI with Femara and Pregnyl six times, increasing dosages here and there, but to no avail. We are planning on doing IVF after we save up the money.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility.
IUI package #1 with Parryscope: 3 IUI + US + Parryscope + Meds= $3000 IUI package #2: 3 IUI with US and meds= $1600
Describe Preston Parry's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Positive Steps Fertility.
I honestly am undecided. Part of me does want to “put all my eggs in one basket” but another part of me would like to give it the best chance possible for succeeding.
Other, Unexplained
I honestly have nothing bad to say [about Positive Steps Fertility]. From the day I walked in until my last iui everything was perfect and went smoothly. I felt great walking out with a second opinion and having a new treatment plan to try. The staff was so warm and welcoming and made you feel right at home. Even though I didn't get the outcome I dreamed of... I'm hoping to do IVF soon with this amazing group of healthcare professionals
Other, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
I honestly have nothing bad to say. From the day I walked in until my last iui everything was perfect and went smoothly. I felt great walking out with a second opinion and having a new treatment plan to try. The staff was so warm and welcoming and made you feel right at home. Even though I didn't get the outcome I dreamed of... I'm hoping to do IVF soon with this amazing group of healthcare professionals
Dr. Parry and his staff were the kindest medical team I have ever met. They all took took the time to let me explain everything, never getting frustrated me asking the same thing over and over. They were on this journey with me and cared so much.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
Brittany was amazing. Very informative, compassionate, and answered all my questions over and over. I couldn't have made it without her!
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr Parry is a hand down amazing doctor that truly takes the time to figure out what is going on with you and trying to find the perfect treatment. It's been hard for my husband and I but he has been there and listened to what I've told him about my body and has made adjustments he thinks will help.
Keep the faith! I've seen it happen for best friends and I'm patiently waiting on it to be my turn. It's a true rollarcoaster but we all want the same in the end and have to fight for it!
He increased my dosage by 2.5 mg of Femera for my last 3 cycles. I was monitored every cycle and had good speed nunbers it just never worked. So I'm trying to find the help to do IVF
I had a scope done under his care and always 3 IUI's. We have spent 3000 with him.
He wants a healthy pregnancy for momma and baby and advises only one embryo transfer unless your situation requires two for best outcome
Madison
They [nurses at Positive Steps Fertility] are always concerned for their patients well being and answering any questions we may have no matter how many questions or how silly a question. You can always count on them to get you an answer or comfort you if you are worried...1,000 for 3 inseminations which also include 3 ultra sounds and $50 sperm thaw fee...Very accommodating , always friendly. You’ll never leave wondering what’s next as they always give you all the information you need. They are always there to help you with anything you may need no matter how big the problem or small.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Dr Parry has wonderful bedside manner. He explains things to use in a way we understand it not just in doctor terms. Dr Parry and his entire team are wonderful and feel like we have become family. I would not want to have any other doctor !
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittany and Vicki)
They are always concerned for their patients well being and answering any questions we may have no matter how many questions or how silly a question. You can always count on them to get you an answer or comfort you if you are worried
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
As a lesbian couple, it has always been a task finding a Doctor you feel completely comfortable with and feeling as though you get the same treatment as everyone else. He has always been honest and upfront from cost, medications , procedures and expectations. He really is in it to help people have families and not just a paycheck. Dr Parry is very kind and understanding and ALWAYS makes sure you never leave having any questions unanswered.
If you want a doctor with a great bed side manner, honesty and a passion for what he does. Dr Parry is the doctor for you!
We started with checking out my uterus and Fallopian tubes to make sure they were in working order and blood work to make sure over all health was good. As well as checking for healthy mature eggs. Taking letrozole tabs and HCG injections for stimulation and ovulation. Ending with inseminations
$1,000 for 3 inseminations which also include 3 ultra sounds and $50 sperm thaw fee.
Madison
It [Positive Steps Fertility] is in a absolutely beautiful town. They are moving into a brand new building next month. Everything looks so amazing and clean and very well designed. They have nice office staff . It's very clean and organized. They have snacks and drinks to make you feel comfortable. It's very inviting...We were treated more like family. They never rushed us and have explained everything very nicely
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
It's in a absolutely beautiful town. They are moving into a brand new building next month. Everything looks so amazing and clean and very well designed. They have nice office staff . It's very clean and organized. They have snacks and drinks to make you feel comfortable. It's very inviting.
They are wonderful. They know exactly what is going on at all times and they keep in touch.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
He is so great at explaining everything . He takes phone calls and doesn't mind you calling him or asking anything. He Puts your needs and wants before anything else. I love his bed side manners and they way he shows how everything works. One of the best doctors I've ever been to.
No advice
We were out of about 13,000.00 and that's with meds.
He did say only one embryo. I'm definitely not against it but I have seen others wanting more than one. I'm sure if you told him your wishes he would definitely consider .
Madison
The clinic [Positive Steps Fertility] is building a new location across the street and they will be there in the next 2 months. The current clinic was a little hard to find, and once there we weren't sure if we were supposed to go upstairs (you are).... We worked with Vicky on our first visit and talking with her was less like a medical interview and more like talking with a very smart, kind, empathetic friend... No insurance filed $150 for consultation $850 for Perry scope $1000 for 3 rounds of IUI
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
The clinic is building a new location across the street and they will be there in the next 2 months. The current clinic was a little hard to find, and once there we weren't sure if we were supposed to go upstairs (you are).
Took care yo pronounce my name right. Never felt rushed. Very in depth questioning to u understand our situation. Very friendly.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr Perry was very welcoming, and he took time with us to develop a unique plan to get us pregnant. He gave lots of details on each step of our plan, and we left very confident. We are only in the early stages, but again, very confident in our decision to use Dr. Perry and his staff.