Genetic counseling: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
140 Fountains Blvd, Suite C,
Madison, MS 39110
833-767-7837
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Positive Steps Fertility to a friend?
9.9

9.7

9.9

9.8
1 doctor
Every test, with the exception of a few blood tests, are done in-house. All of my exams, my tests, have been done right there in the clinic [Positive Steps Fertility]. Everything that the doctor sees via ultrasound or sonogram, the patient sees as well via flat screen t.v.s in every room. Privacy is a huge concern, and their rooms are all designed with that in mind, so there are no accidental walk ins during your procedure. Mrs. Tracy occupies the front desk and will likely be the one to check you in, and she is still a welcoming sight to this day.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Every test, with the exception of a few blood tests, are done in-house. All of my exams, my tests, have been done right there in the clinic. Everything that the doctor sees via ultrasound or sonogram, the patient sees as well via flat screen t.v.s in every room. Privacy is a huge concern, and their rooms are all designed with that in mind, so there are no accidental walk ins during your procedure. Mrs. Tracy occupies the front desk and will likely be the one to check you in, and she is still a welcoming sight to this day. She greets you with a smile, and will most likely already have you pulled up on her computer before you get done telling her how you've been. She will also remind you that you are free to grab yourself a bottled water or have a cup of coffee while you wait, though your wait will likely never be longer than 5-10 minutes.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
What makes a human a human? Without going too deeply into the question, a name. I met Dr. Parry and his staff at the opening ceremony of their new clinic. A month later, when I went in for a full consultation, they still remembered my name. Even on the phone, I can hear it in their voices, that I'm just another number dialed. They will call you by your name. They will remember details about you, like what name you have picked out or if you've changed your hair even the slightest, something my husband struggles to do, haha. The nurses are going to hug you or put an arm around you (if you're comfortable with that) and genuinely ask how you've been every time they see you. And when you get upsetting news or are disappointed, they're not going to rush you out the door. They're going to hold your hand, and answer your questions. They're going to stay on the phone with you while you cry. You don't do that for numbers. You do that for people.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vickie Butler)
Mrs. Vicki is not just a nurse. She is your mother, your sister, your coach, your pastor, and that list can go on and on. But most of all, she is your friend. She genuinely cares about your well-being, and goes beyond meeting the standard for patient care. Mrs. Vicki returns all calls, even returning one of mine when she was on the other side of the country! She breaks things down for you, will let you cry as much as you need to, and most importantly, in my opinion, will not tell you what you want to hear just to avoid bad news. It's not easy looking into the face of a hopeful couple and giving less than awesome news, but she manages to do it in such a way that, even though you're disappointed, you understand and are thankful for having her to be the one to tell you. She's up front about options and chances, and if you're like me, you enjoy having hope, but not false hope. As your friend, Mrs. Vicki isn't going to give you false hope. She wants you to have faith, sure, but she also wants you to know exactly what you're up against. I cannot imagine fighting this uphill battle with stage IV Endometriosis with diminished ovarian reserve at 33 without her. Because I know she's going to be honest with me, while also still rooting for me and supporting my decisions.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
I can't imagine not having Dr. Parry as my doctor. I've had doctors in the past treat me like I was less than capable of understanding, brush me and concerns off, or even refuse to answer questions I've had. Dr. Parry does not do that. If you do struggle to understand something, he has no problem breaking it down for you, and it is never done in a demeaning or demoralizing way. He understands that it's a lot to take in at times, and doesn't mind slowing things down or breaking the information up into chunks, or however the patient is better able to understand. If you're concerned about something, he will listen to your concern, hear why you're concerned, and then be open to discussing it. I've obsessed over OPKs, basal body temperature, altering diets, and so on. He has heard every concern, and thoroughly discussed it with me. And not only that, he's up to date on his literature and research. If he tells you something probably isn't that big of factor or to not worry because this doesn't affect that as much as we think it does, or to do that instead of this, he has the current, peer-reviewed research to back it up. As far as asking questions, I have literally walked in with a list, on more than one occasion, and when I left, every one of those questions was answered. He utilizes his network of colleagues and peers, as well. If he *doesn't* have an answer for something, he will find it by accessing that network, because it's not a competition to him. It's not a business of making money or a name for himself. It's a business of building families.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Don't be afraid to ask questions, but more importantly than that, don't be afraid to let him fly the plane. That's the analogy he gave me during my consultation. Yes, passengers on a flight have certain responsibilities and things they can do to make the flight better, but it ultimately depends on the pilot. Relax, and let him fly. You are in amazing hands. And stay off of the forums when you do have a question. Even if you aren't an established patient of his, you can call with any question, any question whatsoever, and he will answer it for you. Online forums can cause more distress. Asking Dr. Parry puts you right at ease.
Describe the protocols Preston Parry used in your cycles at Positive Steps Fertility and their degree of success.
The very first thing we did was test my tubes for blockages. Dr. Parry has his own, patent pending, method (Parryscope) for this that does not use dyes. If you tend to have allergies to things like me, this method is a god send. First, he examines your pelvis, cervix, uterus, and ovaries via trans-vaginal ultrasound. After that, a hysteroscope is inserted through the cervix and into the uterus. It was not nearly as uncomfortable as I had anticipated. I was able to stay relaxed throughout the entire procedure. After the camera is inserted, saline (rather than dye) is used to expand the uterus. The next step is to release air bubbles to see if they travel through the Fallopian tubes, indicating whether or not there is a blockage. The entire procedure takes maybe 15-20 minutes, and results are immediate; no waiting. The procedure is done in-house, and virtually pain free. I say that as someone with severe Endometriosis who usually has pain reactions to a typical pap smear. After we determined that my tubes were clear, he set up a medication schedule. Since my right ovary was not working on its own, he gave me directions for taking Femara 2.5, which were 4 tablets on days 2 through 7 of my cycle. Then I was to come in for an ultrasound on day 9 or 10 to check my follicles. My very first checkup after starting the medication, I had two big, healthy follicles ready to go, even on my right ovary. While I did not conceive during that cycle, we were excited to know that we are on the right track.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility.
A full consult for a new patient was (at the time I started using this clinic) $150. A consult typically lasts about an hour or more. The Parryscope test was/is $850. My fertility medication (Femara) at my local, independent pharmacy is roughly $12, and there's enough left over for the next month. Ultrasounds are $175. For 3 rounds of IUI (insemination) and 3 ultrasounds was/is $1,000. In vitro, including monitoring anesthesia, retrieval, and up to 4 transfers was/is $9,9950. They also work closely with credit unions/banks for those that may need to take out a loan to pay for treatment.
Madison

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility.

Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
This clinics strengths are definitely it’s staff! They are amazing! The only weakness I can think of is that they [Positive Steps Fertility] are in transition right now as they build a new clinic. Their temporary office isn’t built for their needs.... Mrs. Vicki makes me feel like a part of her family every time I see her. She is so warm and kind. She is also incredibly intelligent and has had so much experience with reproductive medicine. Britney is so sweet and really organized! I wish I could pay her to organize my life! She is very passionate about the goals of the clinic.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
This clinics strengths are definitely it’s staff! They are amazing! The only weakness I can think of is that they are in transition right now as they build a new clinic. Their temporary office isn’t built for their needs.
Dr. Parry has always treated me and my husband as if we are his only patients. He always takes his time with us, has gotten to know us and takes an interest in our personal lives. He explains everything to great detail and it’s obvious he really cares for his patients as well as has a passion for reproductive medicine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Britney and Vicki)
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry is an amazing doctor! I’ve been a nurse for several years and I know how some in the healthcare field can talk to patients. He had always shown us empathy and compassion. He also is an avid economist and takes our pocket book into consideration. He’s not trying to make us “break the bank” on fertility treatments. He has a fantastic practice and I would (and have) recommend him to anyone.
Be aware that no matter how optimistic you feel, there is only so much he can do. The rest is up to God.
Dr. Parry started seeing us after we had been trying to conceive for a little over a year. He was very optimistic about our chances with IUI. We did IUI with Femara and Pregnyl six times, increasing dosages here and there, but to no avail. We are planning on doing IVF after we save up the money.
IUI package #1 with Parryscope: 3 IUI + US + Parryscope + Meds= $3000 IUI package #2: 3 IUI with US and meds= $1600
Describe Preston Parry's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Positive Steps Fertility.
I honestly am undecided. Part of me does want to “put all my eggs in one basket” but another part of me would like to give it the best chance possible for succeeding.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
All the employees I have been in contact with have always been quick to answer emails or return phone calls before their day is finished. It is rare that a doctor’s office returns calls or emails the same day, but this clinic does it. They have been such a joy for me to under their care.... Vickie is the nurse that has seen me throughout my time at Positive Steps Fertilify. She is always available to answer any questions I have. She always has a smile on her face and is so warm and welcoming.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Dr. Parry and his nurse, Vickie are so warm and welcoming. They made sure I was comfortable throughout the procedure. They spoke to me as more than a patient. They seem to genuinely care about their patients and they enjoy what they do.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vickie)
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry is very knowledgeable about his practice. When he performed the hysteroscopy, he displayed the procedure on a TV screen in the room so that we could watch. He explained every step of the process and told me what we were seeing as he went on with the procedure. He answered any questions or concerns that we had.
Don’t hesitate to ask him to go more in depth or to explain things that you don’t understand.
Dr. Parry did an ultrasound to check my o Arian reserve. He explained what was being shown on the screen. He uses hysteroscopy as the procedure in place of the HSG. His method is called the Parryscope. Instead of the dye, he used saline solution and air bubbles to assess the quality of my Fallopian tubes. The air bubbles will secrecy any tubal blockages. I experienced no pain at all during this procedure and only a small amount of cramping. Because I was shown the entire procedure, I was able to have a better understanding of my reproductive system.
$845 for the Parryscope and $1100 for 3 rounds of IUI with 3 ultrasounds.

Other, Unexplained
I honestly have nothing bad to say [about Positive Steps Fertility]. From the day I walked in until my last iui everything was perfect and went smoothly. I felt great walking out with a second opinion and having a new treatment plan to try. The staff was so warm and welcoming and made you feel right at home. Even though I didn't get the outcome I dreamed of... I'm hoping to do IVF soon with this amazing group of healthcare professionals
Other, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
I honestly have nothing bad to say. From the day I walked in until my last iui everything was perfect and went smoothly. I felt great walking out with a second opinion and having a new treatment plan to try. The staff was so warm and welcoming and made you feel right at home. Even though I didn't get the outcome I dreamed of... I'm hoping to do IVF soon with this amazing group of healthcare professionals
Dr. Parry and his staff were the kindest medical team I have ever met. They all took took the time to let me explain everything, never getting frustrated me asking the same thing over and over. They were on this journey with me and cared so much.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittany)
Brittany was amazing. Very informative, compassionate, and answered all my questions over and over. I couldn't have made it without her!
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr Parry is a hand down amazing doctor that truly takes the time to figure out what is going on with you and trying to find the perfect treatment. It's been hard for my husband and I but he has been there and listened to what I've told him about my body and has made adjustments he thinks will help.
Keep the faith! I've seen it happen for best friends and I'm patiently waiting on it to be my turn. It's a true rollarcoaster but we all want the same in the end and have to fight for it!
He increased my dosage by 2.5 mg of Femera for my last 3 cycles. I was monitored every cycle and had good speed nunbers it just never worked. So I'm trying to find the help to do IVF
I had a scope done under his care and always 3 IUI's. We have spent 3000 with him.
He wants a healthy pregnancy for momma and baby and advises only one embryo transfer unless your situation requires two for best outcome
Madison

They [nurses at Positive Steps Fertility] are always concerned for their patients well being and answering any questions we may have no matter how many questions or how silly a question. You can always count on them to get you an answer or comfort you if you are worried...1,000 for 3 inseminations which also include 3 ultra sounds and $50 sperm thaw fee...Very accommodating , always friendly. You’ll never leave wondering what’s next as they always give you all the information you need. They are always there to help you with anything you may need no matter how big the problem or small.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Dr Parry has wonderful bedside manner. He explains things to use in a way we understand it not just in doctor terms. Dr Parry and his entire team are wonderful and feel like we have become family. I would not want to have any other doctor !
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittany and Vicki)
They are always concerned for their patients well being and answering any questions we may have no matter how many questions or how silly a question. You can always count on them to get you an answer or comfort you if you are worried
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
As a lesbian couple, it has always been a task finding a Doctor you feel completely comfortable with and feeling as though you get the same treatment as everyone else. He has always been honest and upfront from cost, medications , procedures and expectations. He really is in it to help people have families and not just a paycheck. Dr Parry is very kind and understanding and ALWAYS makes sure you never leave having any questions unanswered.
If you want a doctor with a great bed side manner, honesty and a passion for what he does. Dr Parry is the doctor for you!
We started with checking out my uterus and Fallopian tubes to make sure they were in working order and blood work to make sure over all health was good. As well as checking for healthy mature eggs. Taking letrozole tabs and HCG injections for stimulation and ovulation. Ending with inseminations
$1,000 for 3 inseminations which also include 3 ultra sounds and $50 sperm thaw fee.
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Consult $150, parryscope HSG and ovarian reserve count $850, IUI and ultrasound package of 3 $1000, IVF $10500 [costs at Positive Steps Fertility-Madison]...They recently moved into their new building and I must say it is very comfort oriented! It doesn’t feel like a normal medical clinic and has the atmosphere of a home. Each employer greets you with a genuine smile and goes above and beyond to help you in anyway...Brittany and Vicki are the best support team you could ask for! They both are very well prepared for each visit and make you feel like family! I have laughed and cried with these ladies! They are family!
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Dr Parry speaks to us as though we are family. He remembers details other doctors often forget like what we do for a living and friends/family members. He also uses terms that we understand and does not speak over our heads. He truly is like family!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittney and Vicki)
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
He’s is very open and honest. He thorough explains everything on a level you can understand easily. He likes to laugh and keep his patients laughing which eases my nerves tremendously! The day we found out both of my tubes were blocked he talked to me at length about what was going on, causes, and treatments. He explains everything so well that all of my questions are usually answered before I can ask them!
Take a list of questions with you. He loves to educate his patients!
We did femara and ovidrel trigfer for IUI. We are using Lupron, Follistim, and Menopur with PIO for IVF with 5 day transfer.
After doing embryo grading A-D, he usually recommends 1 embryo transfer. If over age of 35 or multiple failed IVF, he recommends 2 embryos.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
The clinic [Positive Steps Fertility] is such a positive, loving, and caring place! I needed this cause with 4 years of battling of both male and female infertility it was extremely hard! This group of people are God sent in their field of work!...They are such Christian-based group...We travel 2 hours to this clinic and many times of disappointment Mrs.Vicki prayed with me and assured me God was in control. Even with my phone summary we both were crying cause all the wrong previously done and she assured me they would care for me as their own
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
The clinic is such a positive, loving, and caring place! I needed this cause with 4 years of battling of both male and female infertility it was extremely hard! This group of people are God sent in their field of work! Only thing I would say was I wish I would have known then what I know now and I wouldn’t have wasted so much time and money with other doctors
They are such Christian-based group and after seeking out to three other doctors other than Dr. Perry he made me feel as if My goal of pregnancy was also his goal!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vicki & Brittney )
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Perry reached out to me after seeing my diagnosis on Facebook he was very professional very intelligent and was very prompt and eager to want to care for me. He has great bedside manner’s and treat you as his own.
If I would have Known then what I know now I wouldn’t have waited fou years to see doctor Parry. So don’t wait any longer
We did hormones control for protect me from the endometriosis.
Consult $150 3 IUIs $1500 IVF 2 payments of $5300 Medicine is additional
My doctors goal is to get me pregnant safely and not with a reality show as a final result.
Madison

All the nurses and staff at PSF are AMAZING! They are so compassionate, welcoming, and loving. They greet everyone with a smile and a hug. This makes a HUGE difference when you’re the patient.... Parryscope, 3 IUI package, 1 follicular ultrasound $2300... The clinic is beautiful and so peaceful. Everyone works well with one another. They do seem very busy so sometimes it takes a little while to hear back from them, but it’s usually the same day. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or ask for labs that you want drawn. They are there for whatever you want, but you are ultimately your own advocate.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Dr. Parry took time to explain in detail every situation possible as to why I’m categorized as “unexplained”. He also didn’t force any treatments on us and is letting us be in charge of how aggressive we want our treatments to be.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry was very informative and allowed me to come in and talk with him one on one on multiple occasions. He explained everything and even took into consideration my feelings. This is very important to me.
Have the Parryscope instead of the HSG test.
Femara- (days 5-9) to aid in egg maturation. (2-4 eggs per cycle) Pregnyl- to induce ovulation IUI- 24-36 hours after pregnyl. (No pregnancies)
Parryscope, 3 IUI package, 1 follicular ultrasound $2300
Not applicable

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Both ladies [at Positive Steps Fertility] are absolutely wonderful! Very knowledgeable in infertility. They both are very friendly & make the patient comfortable!... Al IUI treatments included Letrozole & a HCG shot because we didn’t have an issue getting pregnant, but had 3 miscarriages. With no luck, he then went to IVF & I am currently pregnant with 1 transfer & have 3 frozen.... There are no weaknesses. Strengths include very welcoming environment, staff & doctor. Clinic is new & extremely nice. All procedures are completed within the clinic, so there are no trips to outlying hospitals/facilities.
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Entire staff is absolutely wonderful & make you feel like part of one big family trying to achieve one goal!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Brittany & Vicki)
Both ladies are absolutely wonderful! Very knowledgeable in infertility. They both are very friendly & make the patient comfortable!
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry is very down to earth & easy to talk too! He listens thoroughly without judgement & includes patients opinions in the plan. If there is an issue, he’s happy to discuss in person or via phone. And he’s always available if needed.
If there is any question of infertility, seek Dr. Parry for answers!
+-10,000

2014 - 2019
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Front desk , nurses , and Dr. Parry are very attentive and call us by name. .. he atmosphere of Positive Steps Fertility is calm and inviting. The main office is in my home town. The front desk is superb. The nursing staff is top notch and Dr. Parry is the best !!! My advice is to go for it ! ... From the moment I talked to Vickie [nurse]on the phone before ever setting foot in the clinic I felt HOPE for the first time in a long time.
2014 - 2019
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
The atmosphere of Positive Steps Fertility is calm and inviting. The main office is in my home town. The front desk is superb. The nursing staff is top notch and Dr. Parry is the best !!! My advice is to go for it !
Front desk , nurses , and Dr. Parry are very attentive and call us by name.
From the moment I talked to Vickie on the phone before ever setting foot in the clinic I felt HOPE for the first time in a long time. Both Brittany and Vickie have both shown understanding, compassion, and professionalism. I can’t say enough good about them.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr. Parry was honest and upfront about the challenges that I face. But on the other end he gave me hope. He explains everything in a way I can understand. You can tell he is very intelligent but he doesn’t use that in a condescending manner which is one of the main things I love about him. I feel comfortable and taken care of.
Go For It !!!
Madison

It [Positive Steps Fertility] is in a absolutely beautiful town. They are moving into a brand new building next month. Everything looks so amazing and clean and very well designed. They have nice office staff . It's very clean and organized. They have snacks and drinks to make you feel comfortable. It's very inviting...We were treated more like family. They never rushed us and have explained everything very nicely
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
It's in a absolutely beautiful town. They are moving into a brand new building next month. Everything looks so amazing and clean and very well designed. They have nice office staff . It's very clean and organized. They have snacks and drinks to make you feel comfortable. It's very inviting.
They are wonderful. They know exactly what is going on at all times and they keep in touch.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
He is so great at explaining everything . He takes phone calls and doesn't mind you calling him or asking anything. He Puts your needs and wants before anything else. I love his bed side manners and they way he shows how everything works. One of the best doctors I've ever been to.
No advice
We were out of about 13,000.00 and that's with meds.
He did say only one embryo. I'm definitely not against it but I have seen others wanting more than one. I'm sure if you told him your wishes he would definitely consider .
Madison

The clinic [Positive Steps Fertility] is building a new location across the street and they will be there in the next 2 months. The current clinic was a little hard to find, and once there we weren't sure if we were supposed to go upstairs (you are).... We worked with Vicky on our first visit and talking with her was less like a medical interview and more like talking with a very smart, kind, empathetic friend... No insurance filed $150 for consultation $850 for Perry scope $1000 for 3 rounds of IUI
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
The clinic is building a new location across the street and they will be there in the next 2 months. The current clinic was a little hard to find, and once there we weren't sure if we were supposed to go upstairs (you are).
Took care yo pronounce my name right. Never felt rushed. Very in depth questioning to u understand our situation. Very friendly.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Dr Perry was very welcoming, and he took time with us to develop a unique plan to get us pregnant. He gave lots of details on each step of our plan, and we left very confident. We are only in the early stages, but again, very confident in our decision to use Dr. Perry and his staff.

2 IUI, IVF, Surrogacy
Very nice facility [Positive Steps Fertility]. Clean and professional. Nice staff. Friendly faces. Great candy bowl for stressed out patients. Very informative staff. Kept asking if we had any other questions and wanted to be sure they answered all of our questions in detail. ... Very affordable. Best prices I’ve seen. ... [Nurses] Very caring and compassionate.
2 IUI, IVF, Surrogacy
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
Very nice facility. Clean and professional. Nice staff. Friendly faces. Great candy bowl for stressed out patients. Very informative staff. Kept asking if we had any other questions and wanted to be sure they answered all of our questions in detail.
Very friendly and spent lots of time explaining everything in detail.
Very caring and compassionate.
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
Very friendly and well spoken. Very smart physician. Very compassionate about his job and helping patients. Best bed side manner. Very personal. He was very informative. Explained everything in detail to us and our surrogate.
Be open to his advise. He knows what he is doing and what will work best.
Very affordable. Best prices I’ve seen.
He chose single embryo transfer for us. I felt outle chances may increase with multiple embryo transfer. However, we trust his judgment and advise.
Madison

The clinic [Positive Steps Fertility] is very compassionate about every single person that comes thru their door. I always feel so welcomed when I go in. The strength of course you are treated so wonderfully they treat you like family and care about this journey you are one. ... The nursing staff is amazing they will also answer any questions you have and are always so nice and friendly during this journey and are just as excited as you when something good happens
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
The clinic is very compassionate about every single person that comes thru their door. I always feel so welcomed when I go in. The strength of course you are treated so wonderfully they treat you like family and care about this journey you are one.
They treat you like a human, any questions you have they take the time to answer all of them in detail and don’t rush you thru the door to get to the next person
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
My experience thus far has been amazing every step of the way and I never leave thinking we should have done anything different. Dr parry has got to be absolutely one of the best doctors I have ever been to and I would highly recommend him to anyone with fertility needs.
To tell him everything you want and he has a very open mind and is willing to do what you think is best for you and your body
So far all together $2,600
Madison

[Positive Steps Fertility has the] Best front desk staff and nurses. Always willing to answer any questions. Easy to get an appointment without having to wait a long extended period. Phone calls are always returned by the nurses and all questions are answered. Super nice staff!... Fertility pills used with IUI... Dr. Parry has the best bedside manner and always throughly answers all questions.... Best fertility doctor ever. Most caring doctor you will meet! He is very knowledgeable and has a great way of helping you understand all details. He is always willing to spend as much time with the patient as needed.
Best nursing staff ever!
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
You will love Dr. Parry from the minute you meet him.
Fertility pills used with IUI
Very reasonable.

Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
[The staff at Positive Steps Fertility- Madison are] Very caring! Shows support and very thorough with how everything is set up! Let’s you know of all the choices that can be provided with fertility and prices! They even help set up places to help with fertility coverage... [the nurses are] Wonderful! Very compassionate... He [Dr. J. Preston Parry] is very very smart! Cares so much for us and patients! He wants to help in any way he can and provides support with whatever we need! His staff is also amazing! They will answer any questions that we need
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Positive Steps Fertility.
He was very professional! Great bedside manner! We are currently in the process of ivf!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Positive Steps Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Vicki butler)
Wonderful! Very compassionate
How was your experience with Preston Parry at Positive Steps Fertility?
He is very very smart! Cares so much for us and patients! He wants to help in any way he can and provides support with whatever we need! His staff is also amazing! They will answer any questions that we need
Keep up the good work