Genetic counseling: Offered
Selling medication is not offered: Not Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
1319 Sunset Drive
Johnson City, TN 37604
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU) to a friend?

6.9

2 doctors
2014 - 2018
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
This clinic [Quillen Fertility and Women's Services] is centrally located near the hospital where testing and procedures are done. I've had no problems getting in to see my provider and scheduling appointments to be seen within a reasonable amount of time. One downside is having to go off-site for lab work and blood draws.... The staff I worked with was a little inconsistent in terms of the care they provided. I worked with Jeanine on coverage issues; she was not always very patient with my questions
2014 - 2018
Male Factor, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
This clinic is centrally located near the hospital where testing and procedures are done. I've had no problems getting in to see my provider and scheduling appointments to be seen within a reasonable amount of time. One downside is having to go off-site for lab work and blood draws. I'm not sure if this is true for all infertility clinics, but there has been some instances in confusion about cost and coverage - I commonly have to call multiple places to get quotes to figure out just how expensive a test or procedure will be. While I have not gone through IVF, there was a clear breakdown of costs that was provided to me for that service. This clinic also does not widely publish some of their variety of services or protocols, similar to what I've seen at other clinics.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mark Ransom at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU)?
Dr. Ransom and his clinic is the primary infertility practice in the Tri-Cities area. At times, he was very compassionate and took time to explain things. During other visits, he was short and very to-the-point, without providing a lot of explanation. This was frustrating. I also struggled when dealing with his staff. Certain nurses handle his surgery scheduling only, but don't know about in-office practices. I always felt like I was being passed from one person to another and didn't always feel confident in the level of knowledge of the office staff or in their level of compassion.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU). (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
The staff I worked with was a little inconsistent in terms of the care they provided. I worked with Jeanine on coverage issues; she was not always very patient with my questions (despite this being the first time I had to seek care outside of my benefits coverage). I also worked with Michelle, the nurse who schedules all of Dr. Ransom's surgeries with the local hospital (FWCH). Michelle did not always appear to have a clear knowledge of what was going on, which sometimes gave me pause. When I call to speak with her, she consistently needs to check with other office staff members before being able to answer my questions and commonly seems to fully understand what's going on with my treatment.
What specific things went wrong at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU)?
How was your experience with Mark Ransom at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU)?
Dr. Ransom is very knowledgeable. He takes time to explain things. My one issue is that he sometimes makes a recommendation but does not thoroughly provide rationale to the patient. I try to be very educated during appointments, and sometimes I lost a little trust because he would not give me all the information or background. I also wish he would give me more details related to treatment plans.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mark Ransom at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU)?
If you go to see Dr. Ransom, take lots of notes and come with questions because the office is not going to provide you with patient pamphlets or info sheets. He also left a lot of the "driving" of things to happen to me as the patient, so just be aware that it will be up to you to keep things moving forward, especially in the preliminary stages.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mark Ransom at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
My office visits and most labs and diagnostic procedures were covered by insurance, so I was only responsible for paying my co-pay. IVF is not covered by my plan and I was told to plan on having at least $13,000 up front before proceeding with scheduling anything related to IVF. I did have some bad experiences with out-of-pocket costs at the hospital where Dr. Ransom does some of his outpatient testing. I was scheduled for a hysteroscopic septum resection and despite my insurance having pre-approved the procedure as medically necessary, I was told that the claim would likely be rejected. When I inquired to what my total costs would be for this outpatient procedure without insurance, I was quoted at over $25,000. As a result, I had to cancel the procedure. I'm not sure what was driving this cost up, but it did seem incredibly high.
Describe Mark Ransom's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
Dr. Ransom strictly adheres to the ASRM IVF Guidelines. I am 33 years old and planning for my first IVF cycle, and Dr. Ransom was clear that I would only be a candidate for a single embryo transfer.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
Strengths are they [Quillen Fertility and Women's Services] are nice at the front desk and seem happy to direct you to the person you need to talk to. The girls got to know me by name without me saying it. Weaknesses are if it is a consultation, it may take a few weeks to get in because they can get busy. All payments are due at the time of service which can be expensive up front.... One of the nurses did not call in medications in to the pharmacy on the day she was supposed to and I was later getting them than planned.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
Strengths are they are nice at the front desk and seem happy to direct you to the person you need to talk to. The girls got to know me by name without me saying it. Weaknesses are if it is a consultation, it may take a few weeks to get in because they can get busy. All payments are due at the time of service which can be expensive up front.
Dr. Ransom is very intelligent and is a good physician, but he would come in the room, do what was needed, and leave. Did not really take extra time to get to know us personally.
Lacy was nice and competent but could have been more compassionate. I felt like I was bothering her when I asked questions. She assisted with most of the ultrsounds. Michelle, the other nurse was wonderful and seemed always hapultrasounds. She assisted with medications and was there for egg retrieval and embryo transfer.
His strengths are he is very intelligent and knows answers all our questions directly, he is blunt when needed and does not beat around the bush, and communicated directly to me with test results and med changes. His weaknesses are he was prompt at times and does not spend extra time getting to know you personally.
Try to ask all your questions while in the office instead of trying to call and ask.
Describe the protocols Mark Ransom used in your cycles at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU) and their degree of success.
He put me on Lupron to keep me from ovulating for 3 weeks and then added follistim for follicle stimulation while continuing Lupron. I skimmed for 11 days and then used Pregnyl to trigger ovulation before egg retrieval.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
It was easy to schedule ultrasound appointments around my work schedule as long as they were in the monitoring window. They would be scheduled before I left the office so we knew for sure when to return.
Our IVF cycle including medications costed approximately $10,000
Dr. Ransome prefers to transfer 2 embryos over one. Unfortunately, we just had one make it to transfer.
Johnson City

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Mark Ransom at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Everyone [Quillen Fertility] is mostly friendly, especially the girls at the desk. They knew me by name after a few visits and made it feel personable. They could improve on communication though. I felt like I didn't know what was going on or what I needed to do next. I always had to call as ask....Michelle was the main medical assistant. She was wonderful and was there for the transfer. The other nurse was good too. I just felt like I was bothering her if I called to ask questions though.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
Everyone is mostly friendly, especially the girls at the desk. They knew me by name after a few visits and made it feel personable. They could improve on communication though. I felt like I didn't know what was going on or what I needed to do next. I always had to call as ask.
I felt like I was well respected like a human. He could have been more detailed about test results, etc.
He was very professional and was very knowledgeable about what was going on. He explained things very well from our first consult to the egg retrieval and embryo transfer. Even when our cycle failed, he had us come back to the office and talk about it when we were ready. He gave us recommendations on what to do to prepare for another cycle. I just would have liked for him to give more detail regarding ultrasounds, lab results, etc.
I would tell a prospective patient to ask questions if they want to know something.
I started Lupron 20 units daily twenty-one days after my period. This was to suppress ovulation. I was on that for 3 weeks. Then I started Follistim to stimulate the ovaries. Then the Lupron was decreased to 10 units. I was monitored about every other day with an ultrasound and labs (estradiol). Depending on those results, he would adjust the dose of Follistim. I stimmed for 13 days. I administered the trigger shot the 14th day. The Egg retrieval was two days later. Post egg retrieval, I started progesterone in oil shots. I also took an oral steroid and antibiotic for prophylaxis. Three days after egg retrieval, I had a 3 day fresh transfer. I continued the progesterone in oil shots until I had my beta test at day 9. Beta was negative, it did not work.
Between $12000-$15000 is what a cycle of IVF costs including meds.
Johnson City

I think it’s a great clinic [Quillen Fertility]. I haven’t been to any others so I’m not sure if what I experienced was standard or not. The office staff are great and very knowledgeable. His MA is always very helpful and goes above and beyond to get questions answered. Overall they are great people and it was a pleasant experience.... All of the staff were nice. The one lady was a little gruff but I think that was just her personality. I did take it personally.
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
I think it’s a great clinic. I haven’t been to any others so I’m not sure if what I experienced was standard or not. The office staff are great and very knowledgeable. His MA is always very helpful and goes above and beyond to get questions answered. Overall they are great people and it was a pleasant experience.
Dr. Ransom is very nice and always made me feel comfortable no matter the situation. The office staff are always friendly and helpful.
I love Dr. Ransom, his bedside manner is great. He sees a lot of patients and there were a couple of times I had to remind him of our particular situation and procedures I had already had done. That was frustrating for me.
Ask questions, don’t be afraid to speak your mind.
Initially he did the femvue after checking my labs, which were good. The femvue showed both tubes appeared to be blocked. I went in for laparoscopic surgery to try to clear the blockages l, but only one (left) was cleared. After healing, he started me on Clomid and HCG trigger. I did 3 cycles of that but it’s over an hour to his office and between the cost of the medication and the time it got to be too much. Especially considering my chances were slim with the blockage and my age. He recommended IVF, but it simply isn’t financially feasible for us.
Fortunately my insurance covered visits and monitoring. Medications were out of pocket which costed around $150/ per cycle. I met my deductible ($3,000) for the year early with the surgery so other than that and meds there were no expenses other than travel to and from clinic.
We never got that far so I have no knowledge of his approach.
Johnson City

The clinic [Quillen Fertility and Women's Services ETSU] is wonderful. I have not had any issues with scheduling appointments and they are always willing to work around my job schedule. I unfortunately do not have any infertility insurance coverage and they are understanding of that when it comes to payment. They also offer a self-pay discount that is very helpful... I have seen two different nurses. One of them is great. She is friendly and very informative.
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
The clinic is wonderful. I have not had any issues with scheduling appointments and they are always willing to work around my job schedule. I unfortunately do not have any infertility insurance coverage and they are understanding of that when it comes to payment. They also offer a self-pay discount that is very helpful.
Dr. Ransom is always sure to ask me how I am feeling or doing aside from treatment. His office staff is wonderful and knows me by name. I am always made to feel very comfortable at my visits.
I have seen two different nurses. One of them is great. She is friendly and very informative. I don't have to ask her many questions because she tells me what I want to know without my having to ask. The other nurse is less friendly and sometimes comes off as "in a hurry". I prefer to have the first nurse during my visits.
Dr. Ransom is obviously knowledgeable in his practice. He has good bedside manner and is very caring. He is eager to move on to more aggressive treatment if something is not working like he wishes. Sometimes I wish he would be a little more on the "proactive" side of things though.
Write down your questions and ask them all. He always gives the opportunity for whatever questions I have but doesn't always cover all of my concerns unless asked.
I have PCOS that causes me to not ovulate on my own. When I went to him I had already given letrozole several tries and was not successful. I was ready to move on to injection medications but he wanted to give clomid a try. He said with his PCOS patients he likes to start pretty minimal because of the risk of over-stimulating. I understood and went with his recommendations. Three rounds of clomid + trigger shot and we still were not pregnant. Ovulating but not pregnant. I tried one IUI while on clomid + trigger. But my husband has no sperm issues so technically we should not need IUI. When that cycle failed, we moved on to a combo cycle of clomid + follistim + trigger shot. We are awaiting the results of that cycle.
The initial consultation was roughly $250. IUI was roughly $500. Ultrasounds were roughly $200 each. Medications came from a separate pharmacy. Semen analysis was $150. The procedure to check my fallopian tubes was roughly $750.
Johnson City

This clinic [Quillen Fertility] was ok. The receptionists the office staff had a huge turnover rate the girls seem to be in college and no one was staying there month after month it was a wreck and chaotic... The nursing staff was there for a number of years there was not much of a turnover rate which I thought was great one of the nurses was quite compassionate yet the nurse I seem to see the most Lacey was not compassionate was however if anything she was almost rude and religiously close minded
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
I think Dr. Ransom was too confident on getting me pregnant and failed and his cycles are way too expensive for me to continue their although I really like the guy as far as a surgeon I think he’s the best and if I have to have another laparoscopy I would prefer that he do it than anyone
The staff was courteous Dr. Ransom was always in a good mood and funny the staff were always the same there was not a large turnover rate in nursing staff although there were in reception staff they knew me when they saw me
Dr. Ransom did my surgery he prayed with me he was always very positive may be a bit too positive he was quite sure that he could get me pregnant although that never happened there was one cycle where I did not ovulate and I really thought that he should’ve compensated me some because he allowed me to go on with the cycle but he said let’s move onto IVF and I changed doctors it was incredibly expensive
Be your own advocate and don’t let him talk you into thinking everything is OK
Medicated are you are cycles moving into injectable are you are cycles after those in a laparoscopy he suggested we move onto IVF
Incredibly expensive 12000-15000plus ivf cycle not including any extras or meds
Johnson City

Michelle [nurse at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services] is wonderful. She is informed, knowedgeable, compassionate, and takes time to answer all your questions. There is another nurse who I don't know her name, but she doesn't have much personality and wasn't very warm...[Monitoring appointments were] Very quick and efficient - in and out...Would love if they had extended hours. Also they need a lab in the clinic so you don't have to go somewhere else for blood work. Katie who works at the front desk is wonderful. She is efficient and goes above and beyond to answer questions. They get you in on Saturday if needed (while in a treatment cycle).
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
I didn't feel like I was treated as an individual person, bedside manner was not always the best.
Michelle is wonderful. She is informed, knowedgeable, compassionate, and takes time to answer all your questions. There is another nurse who I don't know her name, but she doesn't have much personality and wasn't very warm.
He was very straight forward. Didn't get too personal. Good doctor and very knowledgeable. Sometimes I did feel like a number but the end result was what we wanted. Never had to wait long for appointments. Could always get in to be seen if needed without a problem. Wish he would take more time to discuss feelings and how the patient is coping emotionally.
Be proactive in your treatment. If you don't understand something, ask and make sure you do before you leave. Write down all questions and make sure they get answered in a way that you understand. Take things day by day. Research and know your options.
We went through several cycles with Letrozole (Femara). Then moved on to IUI, did three (two of which were injectable cycles). At this point I asked about IVF, which we did and it worked on the first try. We were "Unexplained".
Very quick and efficient - in and out.
Very expensive as insurance does not cover treatment. All money is to be paid up front. No payment plans.
Dr. Ransom said he normally transfers two embryos, but we only had one to transfer in the end.
Johnson City

Since Dr. Ransom took over the practice [Quillen Fertility and Women's Services], I honestly can’t think of anything to list as a weakness!... Michelle is beyond amazing! She is so compassionate and is very easy to talk to! She answered all of our questions happily and is definitely an asset to the team! She helped make such a difficult time just a little easier!... from what I have read, their billing seems to be pretty straightforward and easy to understand.
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
Dr. Ransom is incredibly knowledgeable and absolutely wants to see you get the results you desire! He’s very professional but still friendly! And his staff is super helpful and very easy to talk to! Since Dr. Ransom took over the practice, I honestly can’t think of anything to list as a weakness!
As opposed to our previous doctor, Dr. Ransom was VERY friendly and incredibly honest and informative. He was ready to answer any and all questions we had and definitely wanted us to be successful!
Dr. Ransom was incredibly passionate about our treatment and wanted success for us about as much as a doctor could! He was super informative and compassionate, he was very professional but also friendly at the same time. He always had a smile and was ready thank answer questions but seemed almost as happy as my husband and I to hear our baby’s heartbeat for the very first time!
Do not be afraid to ask questions! That’s what he is there for!!
For our fresh cycle, we used started out with birth control and Lupron 20 units a day for two weeks. At this point, we had our baseline and then began the Follistim at 300 units a day for about 4-5 days. At our monitoring appointment, it showed that I was creating way more follicles than we had hoped, so he had my coast for a few days to allow my body to absorb some of the follicles back. We had our egg retrieval on day 10 and a three day transfer of two embryos that resulted in a negative pregnancy test. About 3-4 months later, we did a frozen transfer beginning with Lupron 20 units again for two weeks, then Progesterone in oil intramuscular injections and estrogen taken orally to prepare the uterine lining for transfer. This process was about three weeks long when we transferred our last two embryos...this cycle resulted in our eight month old beautiful rainbow baby boy!
I am one of the lucky few that my health insurance covered my two rounds of IVF with Dr. Ransom so I just had my regular deductibles to pay. However, from what I have read, their billing seems to be pretty straightforward and easy to understand.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Monitoring Ultrasound -- $210 IUI -- $175 Processing semen for IUI -- $115 [at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU - Johnson CIty]...The clinic is small, which can be both good and bad. Most of the time it's really easy to get an appointment when you need it, but at times I've had to skip cycles because Dr. R[ansom] is out of town on my CD 3...folks at the front desk and the nurses all get to know you after a few cycles...Lacey and Michelle are both excellent. They answer all my questions including responding to phone calls and patient portal messages quickly. They're knowledgeable and friendly.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
The clinic is small, which can be both good and bad. Most of the time it's really easy to get an appointment when you need it, but at times I've had to skip cycles because Dr. R is out of town on my CD 3.
The clinic is small, so folks at the front desk and the nurses all get to know you after a few cycles. That said, I had to remind Dr. Ransom about what we did in previous cycles or what he recommended the last time we spoke occasionally. This didn't bother me at all since I know he sees lots of patients and says similar things over and over all day.
Dr. Ransom is a man of few words, so appointments are always really fast. He's not big on lengthy explanations, but I'm a good googler, so it hasn't been a problem so far. He's never treated me like a hopeless case, even though I feel that way sometimes. He's funny and makes corny jokes that make appointments that could feel awkward seem less so. I've been very satisfied as a patient, even though I've not yet had the results I'm looking for.
If you need more information, don't be afraid to ask.
So far, I've 3 done medicated timed intercourse cycles with Clomid, 1 IUI with Clomid, and one IUI with letrozole.
Monitoring Ultrasound -- $210 IUI -- $175 Processing semen for IUI -- $115
Johnson City

I used letrozole with the hgc shot [at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services]. Before using them I had to get my thyroid under control because it was off, I also had to have a hysteroscopy and a d&c to remove cysts. I was also on birth control for a couple of months in order to regulate my hormones...They have been good to work with and even know me by name when I come in. They are easy to contact and they get messages sent to the nurses and doctors quickly. They will also call you for a reminder for an upcoming appointment or if they need to change your appointment.
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
They answered all my questions and would take time to talk to me.
On the consultation visit I felt like he didn't really want to talk to me but just get my information. The first couple of visits I did feel like he was arrogant and didn't want to help me. However, after going to him for a while and getting to know him he is actually really nice and wants to help. He is very good about returning phone calls. When he calls you with different results it is him who talks to you and not a nurse. I appreciate that.
The first couple of visits maybe weird because of his demeanor but give it some time and he will come around.
I used letrozole with the hgc shot. Before using them I had to get my thyroid under control because it was off, I also had to have a hysteroscopy and a d&c to remove cysts. I was also on birth control for a couple of months in order to regulate my hormones.
My treatment was not covered by insurance so I had to pay out of pocket.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
We found it somewhat difficult to get an appointment, but otherwise no issues [at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services ETSU]. Dr Assad is a great guy.... Overall, pills were our first option. I had used Clomid several years prior which had been helpful in conception for us. So, when we sought to have another child, Clomid was the obvious option. But after 4-5 cycles nothing was happening. So we did 3-4 months of Femara, but still nothing. I had an HSG and much to our surprise, it appeared that both tubes were blocked - no reason known. We had actually just had a miscarriage several months prior. At that point IVF was presented & we decided to take a step back.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
We found it somewhat difficult to get an appointment, but otherwise no issues. Dr Assad is a great guy.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Norman Assad at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU)?
Dr Assad is very kind & listens to his patients.
Very kind & compassionate. Very friendly.
How was your experience with Norman Assad at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU)?
Again, Dr Assad is a very kind & caring physician. He takes time with his patients & presents appropriate options in an understandable way. After an HSG, IVF was likely our only viable option & honestly we weren't sure we would be able to afford it.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Norman Assad at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU)?
Arrive early for your appointment & bring a list of questions you wish to have addressed.
Describe the protocols Norman Assad used in your cycles at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU) and their degree of success.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
Very compassionate office [Quillen Fertility and Women's Services ETSU] as a whole. One of the doctors retired from there and there has been a lot of changes in the past year.... [The nurses are] Very knowledgeable, compassionate and, quick to respond with return phone calls.... As with any doctor, come prepared with questions and concerns. Write them down as notes to make sure you don't forget to ask an important question during your appointment. An appointment with a fertility doctor can be overwhelming and emotional with the calmest of doctors. So, have a list that helps guide you through so you don't miss anything while talking with him.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
Very compassionate office as a whole. One of the doctors retired from there and there has been a lot of changes in the past year.
He is quick and concise but, never in too much of a rush.
He is truly passionate about his work and it shows from the moment he walks in the room. If he says he will call you with test results later that day, he keeps his word. Even if that call is after the office closes.
I am still in treatment.
Testing was covered by insurance. IUI and IVF is out of pocket as with most insurance plans.

2013 - 2014
IVF, Donor Eggs
The staff [at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services ETSU] did not always answer questions promptly. Charts were not forwarded as needed. Sometimes being on hold was an expectation... Great location. Friendly when entering and exiting... When seeking Dr. Assad it was to determine what was going on with my body. Yes, we wanted a child at the time but that was not at the top of our list. Dr. Assad knew this and I was passed along as quick as possible. My questions did not matter to him. He wrote me a prescription and was done. He didnt care that it wasnt helping.
2013 - 2014
IVF, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
Great location. Friendly when entering and exiting
Visits were very short (5-10minutes) considering I drove over an hour. He cared less about me or my questions. Terrible bedside. He only seemed in it for the money
Great
Dr. Assad had terrible bedside. He was short with answers and my questions never seemed to matter to him. My visits were short for the distance I had to travel. I seemed like a number and all he wanted was my money.
Dont just go to a doctor for location. Go for someone you like and are comfortable with.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Norman Assad at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
Reasonable
Johnson City

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Norman Assad at Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).

His new staff [at Quillen Fertility] is young but still nice...the IUI with HCG was around $850 without insurance...Very punctual with scheduling visits and calls, very well organized...Letrozole with HCG injection, IUI procedures failed attempt once...Always felt very comfortable with him and his staff.
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
Very punctual with scheduling visits and calls, very well organized
Wonderful Dr & bedside manner
His older nurse retired after our first few visits, she was amazing. His new staff is young but still nice.
Wonderful, great experience, would do procedure again. Very nice man, very smart & compassionate. Always felt very comfortable with him and his staff. Very thorough, goes over all the information every visit. Never feel left out.
Very smart, experienced and very caring
Letrozole with HCG injection, IUI procedures failed attempt once. Trying for a 2nd round
the IUI with HCG was around $850 without insurance
Johnson City

This clinic [Quillen Fertility and Women's Services] is very friendly and easy to schedule with. They are willing to work with you and your schedule. It is centrally located and clean. The office staff is friendly and easy to get a hold of. I would recommend this facility to others.... Dr. Assad was wonderful! I felt like he truly cared and was willing to give me the time I needed and explanations.... Dr. Assad was very caring, thorough, and knowledgeable throughout each visit. He was compassionate while he also told the facts. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Assad and would recommend him to anyone seeking treatment.
Describe your experience with Quillen Fertility and Women's Services (ETSU).
This clinic is very friendly and easy to schedule with. They are willing to work with you and your schedule. It is centrally located and clean. The office staff is friendly and easy to get a hold of. I would recommend this facility to others.