Cumming
1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-257-1900

Embryo Freezing
Dr. Shapiro spent so much time with us discussing every aspect of our treatment plan. We expected someone as busy as him to rush us through the initial conversation, but he took his time and made sure every single one of our questions was answered. He was blunt in a way I appreciated and never seemed condescending or like he was judging our questions.
It’s a giant practice [RBA] - lots of doctors and a few different locations. While your specific doctor remembers your case and information not every single person at the office location will. One great aspect has been that pretty much everything can be done in house. From bloodwork to genetic consults and everything in between. I rarely have to go anywhere else to get a test done.
How was your experience with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
Very knowledgeable about what seemed like our very specific set of circumstances, which I think speaks to his overall expertise. He made us feel comfortable discussing topics we hadn’t discussed with anyone else yet. Most importantly he eased a lot of the concerns I had about whether or not it was even possible for me to use my eggs in our course of treatment. The only weakness I’d say we’ve encountered is that it took awhile to get the initial appointment-approx. 6 weeks - but we were lucky to have the time to wait.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
Come in prepared with all your questions, he’ll have the time to answer them. Be willing to be open about exactly what your expectations are with him so he can set realistic goals for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA.
There was some initial confusion with the care coordinator on exactly what types of tests and blood work needed ordered for my first few appointments. But every other nurse in the office always worked extremely hard to get it sorted out when I was there. Everyone has been very responsive to emails and questions and we’ve never had trouble getting in touch with anyone.
Describe your experience with RBA.
It’s a giant practice - lots of doctors and a few different locations. While your specific doctor remembers your case and information not every single person at the office location will. One great aspect has been that pretty much everything can be done in house. From bloodwork to genetic consults and everything in between. I rarely have to go anywhere else to get a test done.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Shapiro at RBA.
Describe Daniel Shapiro's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
He only does single embryo transfer - something we were ok with.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RBA.
During the initial bloodwork and ultrasounds there was an instance of the care coordinator ordering the wrong ultrasound and ordering the bloodwork twice. It was frustrating in the moment but the nurse assigned to me that day was incredibly helpful about getting it all sorted out.

2015 - 2019, Unknown Success
Overall, I had a great experience with him [Dr. Daniel Shapiro]....He is extremely personable and will be very honest and upfront with you on treatment and potential roadblocks...He understands our frustration, but has changed the plan on us a few times. I will do whatever is best, and appreciate his explanations of treatment...He is extremely personable and will be very honest and upfront with you on treatment and potential roadblocks...He took the time to get to know me. I ran into him outside the office and he knew and said hi to me.
Strengths [at RBA] - doctors all truly care and are compassionate. Check-in and check-off staff are so nice. Check out system was down a few times during checkout, meaning I couldn’t pay and got a very large bill with all of my “past due” payments at once, which wasn’t fun. Be patient, as cycles take time...Some nurses were better than others. Some acted as though they hadn’t read my charts and I was practically telling them what to do. Some understand my case and advised accordingly...I showed up once for a midcycle ultrasound, and the ultrasound person said they had me down for a baseline
How was your experience with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
Overall, I had a great experience with him. My first 2 pregnancies everything went according to his plan and I got pregnant very quickly. We are trying for our 3rd, with the same plan as before, and are having an insanely hard time getting pregnant. It is frustrating because to him, this is normal and is unexplained infertility, but knowing I got pregnant so easily the first two times makes this even harder. He understands our frustration, but has changed the plan on us a few times. I will do whatever is best, and appreciate his explanations of treatment.
Describe the protocols Daniel Shapiro used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
I took Femara for each cycle, along with Progesterone shots, ovidril to trigger ovulation, and IUI
Describe your experience with RBA.
Strengths - doctors all truly care and are compassionate. Check-in and check-off staff are so nice. Check out system was down a few times during checkout, meaning I couldn’t pay and got a very large bill with all of my “past due” payments at once, which wasn’t fun. Be patient, as cycles take time.
One IUI cycle including medicine was between $2,500-$3,000
Sandy Springs

Doctor Toledo was very personable and even shared his own journey doing IVF. He was very casual and confident in this working for us....My AMH showed that my egg storage was on the lower end of normal, the protocol that I was put on was 600 unit gonl-f and Lupron. With an HCG trigger shot. I did this for about 2 weeks.... He likes to only transfer one at a time because it is more beneficial for a full term pregnancy.
From the moment you walk in [to RBA], you are greeted with a smile. We got called back quickly and efficiently most of the time. The only thing I would say is that maybe more exact instructions for egg retrieval and procedures. Sometimes we get a little confused. But we were always able to email the nurses to ask questions so that helped. One thing I wish they would change is that they should validate parking. We are already paying enough for treatment without having to pay for that every time also.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
We signed up as another doctors patient, by the time we were ready to start the cycle we had found out that our doctor had left the practice. We were heartbroken! We were back to square 1. We then decided on doctor Toledo. He was very informative and eased our nerves when we first met him. He put us on a strong protocol. Which we were unsure about, but the outcome was good! So we were happy with that.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Book your appointment sooner than later, it takes a while to get your first consult.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Describe the protocols Andrew Toledo used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Jennilyn and Lindsey )
They were all really wonderful. Especially Jennilyn. She always shows so much enthusiasm and excitement during this process. We always felt like we were welcomed like we were family.
Describe your experience with RBA.
From the moment you walk in, you are greeted with a smile. We got called back quickly and efficiently most of the time. The only thing I would say is that maybe more exact instructions for egg retrieval and procedures. Sometimes we get a little confused. But we were always able to email the nurses to ask questions so that helped. One thing I wish they would change is that they should validate parking. We are already paying enough for treatment without having to pay for that every time also.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
Because of the aggressive treatment, the medication cost was about 5000, our deposit amount for the treatment was 5700. And then the FET cycle meds I have not purchased yet.
Describe Andrew Toledo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
He likes to only transfer one at a time because it is more beneficial for a full term pregnancy. He said twin pregnancies are tough and more likely to not carry to term
Sandy Springs
He [Dr. Scott Slayden] explained everything very well. I had to have surgery initially which turned out to just be a uterine polyp but he was awesome and very personable. When was pregnant but my HCG levels hadn’t increased as they should he called me to tell me and did it in a very compassionate but factual way so I understood exactly what was happening. When I had the miscarriage the ultrasound tech was out so he personally did the ultrasound. He remains positive but realistic about the treatments.
They [nurses at RBA-Marietta] are great- always get back to me quickly when I call, appointments are on time and efficient...Clomid check $470...Mid cycle ultrasound $200...IUI $600...I love that they have several different office locations and I can go to anyone for the ultrasounds and bloodwork. I wish there was more of a support network while in treatment. I think they have a group at the main office but it has never been mentioned. This process is hard physically and emotionally and wish they had more to offer in the way of a community feeling.
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
He explained everything very well. I had to have surgery initially which turned out to just be a uterine polyp but he was awesome and very personable. When was pregnant but my HCG levels hadn’t increased as they should he called me to tell me and did it in a very compassionate but factual way so I understood exactly what was happening. When I had the miscarriage the ultrasound tech was out so he personally did the ultrasound. He remains positive but realistic about the treatments.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Slayden at RBA?
This is a long process and you have to be flexible
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Slayden at RBA?
The staff are great and try their best to Work with your schedule. Everything is explained well and they always get back to me when I contact them.
Describe the protocols Scott Slayden used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
I am currently in the middle of the last cycle of IUI we can do before having another consultation and moving to other treatments. It’s been straight forward so far: Clomid check- iltrasound, clomid 2 tabs x 5 days then a mid cycle ultrasound and then IUI the day after positive ovulation test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Selena)
They are great- always get back to me quickly when I call, appointments are on time and efficient.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Slayden at RBA.
Clomid check $470 Mid cycle ultrasound $200 IUI $600
Describe Scott Slayden's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
Those have not been discussed
Marietta

Dr. Straub is very matter of fact. He doesn’t give any emotional support. He did make a joke at the end of my second appt with him and it was kind of a shock because his personality is so straight forward.... He draws a diagram as he speaks and lays out all of the details for you. He answered all of my questions and was pretty patient with me because I had a lot.... We had a lot of tests run on me including amh level, hormone levels, femvue test
RBA is huge and it is a pretty well oiled machine. The most annoying part for us has been the billing office which took forever to return my calls or emails. Everyone else has been mostly kind. I had one rude person answer the phone but that’s all.... The nurses have been wonderful. They answer all of my questions and put up with my crazy. They tell me of their own personal experiences with IVF. They are quick to respond and always thorough. They made me feel like they cared.
How was your experience with Robert Straub at RBA?
Dr. Straub is direct and to the point. He draws a diagram as he speaks and lays out all of the details for you. He answered all of my questions and was pretty patient with me because I had a lot. He is not emotionally supportive at all. I cried when he told us ivf was our best option and he pointed to the box of tissues on his desk and kept talking.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Straub at RBA?
Go with this doctor if you want an efficient, smart doctor who will cater to your timeline. Get a therapist elsewhere.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Straub at RBA?
Describe the protocols Robert Straub used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
We had a lot of tests run on me including amh level, hormone levels, femvue test and maybe more tests. My husband had to do two semen analyses and ultimately they found male factor infertility was the issue. Due to his numbers ivf using ICSI and a frozen transfer were presented as our best option. We are about to start the egg retrieval process.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Amy C)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Straub at RBA.
So far we have paid about 13,000 but expect to pay 26 or so for IVF with ICSI.
Describe Robert Straub's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
He recommended transferring only one embryo for us as it is lower risk.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RBA.
The only issue I had was they wouldn’t call with results as promised. I called every day that the results were expected to come and they would tell me the results but I rarely had them reach out to me.
Sandy Springs

She [Dr. Pavna Brahma] is very sweet and reassuring of the process...Dr. Brahma is very compassionate and knowledgeable. I feel like some extra communication could have been better for example I did not realized that eggs were graded and actually asked afterwards and then was explained... I responded very well during the egg retrieval. I produced 15 eggs. 10 mature. 7 eggs fertilized. 5 made it to the 5 day blastocyst stage. After genetically testing those 3 came back normal. My transfer protocol was 10cc Lupron then down to 5.
I had my Pap smear sent to the clinic [RBA] but it got lost and delayed my getting my medications and I did not find out till It was past time for me the have my medications. No one called to follow up with me...Approximately $14k for the retrieval process. Then an additional cost of a choice of $4k for one embryo transfer or $6500 for multiple transfers up to a live birth. The second round cost was unexpected and not communicated until it was necessary. I was not able to have My medications ordered until everything was paid upfront.
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Be prepared to be very persistent and knowledgeable on the subject yourself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Dr. Brahma is great! She is very sweet and reassuring of the process. The process in general in regards to the office and getting people to call you back and give you all the details you need was less than great. I felt like I had to be on top of all phone calls and calling and or emailing several times in order to get an answer.
Describe the protocols Pavna Brahma used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
I was on the highest dosage of meds for the egg retrieval and wasn’t expected to result in many eggs as my AMH was a .42. My egg retrieval was the highest dosages of Lupron and Follistim. The Lupron gave me migraines. Although the 2nd transfer using it maybe my body adjusted as I didn’t have the headaches like the first two times. I responded very well during the egg retrieval. I produced 15 eggs. 10 mature. 7 eggs fertilized. 5 made it to the 5 day blastocyst stage. After genetically testing those 3 came back normal. My transfer protocol was 10cc Lupron then down to 5. With Estrogen and Progesterone. My first transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy. The embryo started to implant but ultimately did not. All my levels were perfect and everything should have worked but it didn’t. Additionally after the failed transfer I had a scratch biopsy and was put on antibiotics. My 2nd transfer is scheduled in 10 days. In addition to the medication I have been receiving accupuncture treatments.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Crystal Alcantara)
I felt that they forget we don’t know the process of what is happening. There are some things you don’t know to ask or to do if you aren’t told or haven’t been through this before. Some vital information was not effectively communicated.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Again educate yourself on the process, ask a lot of questions,Take notes and be prepared to be the squeaky wheel. They should have someone on staff just to answer phones and answer questions. Calling and getting someone on the phone is an act of God. Most times I would have to call and email and call again and again.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pavna Brahma at RBA.
Describe Pavna Brahma's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
At first I really wanted to do multiple embryos in the transfer. Due to having a myomectomy in 2014 Dr. Brahma recommended that I only do one at a time due to the potential my uterus may not be able to take getting so enlarged. She also explained that if the uterine environment were to be the cause of a transfer not taking I would most likely lose both embryos in a multiple transfer.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RBA.
I had my Pap smear sent to the clinic but it got lost and delayed my getting my medications and I did not find out till It was past time for me the have my medications. No one called to follow up with me.
Sandy Springs

Dr. Daniel Shapiro was great at addressing my and my husband's concerns and explaining the details involved for the surgery I had in 2017 to remove my left fallopian tube and clean the adhesions & scar tissue from endometriosis. He also has a great sense of humor, which helped alleviate my anxiety....Dr. Shapiro was very detailed in his explanations and, in particular, explained the next steps needed. He also helped me feel calmer before undergoing surgery. He is a forthright and direct communicator, which I appreciated.
RBA is a great clinic overall. They are easy to get ahold of and worked with us in scheduling a time to meet with the first available doctor and his team. I've had some issues with the billing office and my insurance company covering some items that should be covered...For the initial visit, my husband and I met with a nurse practitioner, who was very helpful in answering our questions and who showed compassion. After my surgery, I saw another nurse for the post-op visit, who was good, but not as great as the first nurse was.
How was your experience with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
Feel comfortable asking questions, even if you think they are minor or irrelevant.
Dr. Shapiro removed my left fallopian tube, which was blocked, and cleaned the adhesions and scar tissue present as a result of stage 3 endometriosis. I did not know I had endometriosis, but I did find that I had a blocked fallopian tube after having done the HSG test. The surgery was necessary to remove the blocked fallopian tube and to diagnose if I had endometriosis.
Describe your experience with RBA.
RBA is a great clinic overall. They are easy to get ahold of and worked with us in scheduling a time to meet with the first available doctor and his team. I've had some issues with the billing office and my insurance company covering some items that should be covered; however, I hope this can be worked out.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Shapiro at RBA.
The surgery I had was around $3-4k, though most was covered by the insurance company. It was less expensive because the clinic has an out-patient facility. The office consultations were $100-$300/visit. The bloodwork was about $300-$900 for my husband and me. Most of these costs were covered by my insurance company, though we did pay money for co-payments and co-insurance. Right now, I have been billed by Lab Corps to cover the lab work done with our initial visit, which should've been covered by the insurance company. I have been in touch with the billing office; however, it has not yet been resolved. RBA needs to resubmit the claim with the diagnosis code that will be covered by the insurance company. The billing office person said they've had several of these returned claims and are working on handling them. However, this has been the most frustrating part of the process so far.
Sandy Springs

I feel like Shapiro genuinely cares about getting you pregnant, and not by doing it the most expensive way possible. Unlike our old RE, he didn’t think we needed IVF based solely one one low number (2% morphology) on my husband’s SA. He talked about completely different possibilities of what could be preventing us from getting pregnant that my old RE never even remotely explored. He spent almost 2 hours in our consultation and goes into great detail when explaining things. He’s very smart, and a little hard to keep up with at times, but you get the sense that he genuinely wants you to understand. I enjoy listening to him, and wish I could have seen him at all of my appointments. I could probably talk about infertility with him for hours. He seems passionate about what he does, and he cares about helping you.
Not speaking about Shapiro, but the rest of the clinic [RBA- Sandy Springs] kind of makes you feel like a number. I know they’re busy, and the clinic is huge, but I don’t like feeling like they’re trying to get me out of there as quickly as they can. The front desk ladies are very nice. A couple of the billing people you check out with are nice, but one is an absolute nightmare to speak to. The sonographers are nice, as are the ladies who take your blood. The patient coordinators aren’t easy to deal with. They don’t respond in a timely manner. And the girl who does all of Shapiro’s scheduling is terrible to deal with. She literally never answers the phone when you call. You have to wait every time.
How was your experience with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
Don’t be afraid to ask him questions if you don’t understand something. Sometimes he can explain things to you as if you were another doctor he’s speaking to, but don’t let that intimidate you. He’s just very smart, and seems to really like talking about infertility. Have questions ready in case he spends a lot of time on one subject, that you forget you wanted to ask him something else. He’s very humorous as well and likes to joke, which totally took me by surprise. I really enjoyed the times I got to speak with him.
At the initial consultation with Shapiro, he spent almost 2 hours with us. He really seems to enjoy explaining things and going into great detail, and I really appreciate that. I didn’t feel like he wanted to rush us out of there at all. He genuinely wanted to be talking to us I think, or else he wouldn’t have spent so much time.
He believed there might be an egg quality issue, and that oral medication (Femara) with IUI isn’t enough for me. He had me do a low dose HCG injection lead in for egg quality (started day 15 of the cycle before the cycle with the IUI). This continued up until trigger shot. I then started 75 IU of Gonal F in the next cycle on days 8-12. Ovidrel was used for trigger, then the IUI was scheduled for 36 hours later.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Kelly Fristensky )
Majority of communication with the nurse is done via email which I was fine with. She was pretty quick to respond which was nice. I had a rough start with her, as I couldn’t get a call back. But then I quickly realized email was my best bet. She doesn’t elaborate a lot in emails, or go into much detail, but I assume that’s because she’s busy. Dealing with her in person wasn’t as pleasant as I got the sense she was in a hurry and trying to rush me through my appointments with her after my ultrasounds. That’s something I cannot stand. I drove over 2 hours for every appointment, only to be rushed.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Not speaking about Shapiro, but the rest of the clinic kind of makes you feel like a number. I know they’re busy, and the clinic is huge, but I don’t like feeling like they’re trying to get me out of there as quickly as they can. The front desk ladies are very nice. A couple of the billing people you check out with are nice, but one is an absolute nightmare to speak to. The sonographers are nice, as are the ladies who take your blood. The patient coordinators aren’t easy to deal with. They don’t respond in a timely manner. And the girl who does all of Shapiro’s scheduling is terrible to deal with. She literally never answers the phone when you call. You have to wait every time. I will say that the major drawback about this clinic, and one that has made me reconsider using them for future treatments is that I was told both my consultation and my SHG would be covered by insurance. I was only required to pay my $40 copay for the consultation, and that $287 was my portion of the SHG. My insurance covers testing, and every consultation I had with my old RE was covered. But because of the diagnosis code (female infertility not specified) that RBA is using on these claims, my insurance is denying them. I was never told that the diagnosis code might prevent them from being covered. I’ve asked them to please use a code that doesn’t indicate infertility like my old clinic did, but they’re refusing to. This really upset me considering I had my insurance verified by them, and they told me these two things would be covered, but now they’re coding them in a way to keep them from being covered. I’m not asking them to commit fraud, there are a lot of other valid codes that could be used. It really makes me reconsider using them again.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Shapiro at RBA.
We ended spending about $2500 for one IUI with injectables - that included all appointments, blood work before cycle and during, medications, and IUI ($600 by itself). But now we probably owe $500 or more due my insurance claims being denied that they told me would be covered.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RBA.
They failed to tell me that even though my insurance covers the consultation and SHG, that it may not be covered depending on the diagnosis code used on the claim.
Sandy Springs
Dr. Brahma is soft spokDr. Brahma is soft spoken and will answer any question asked. She can move through the material quickly as I'm sure she has many patients to get to and this material is routine for her. She was clear in her concerns at the beginning. We met with her twice in person and once by phone for the entire cycle process beginning to end...every visit seemed to feel somewhat 'cut short' as her nurse would knock on the door and saying something along the lines of 'they are ready for you when you are' as if to very politely say 'Times up". Just know that will happen. I do wish our appointment times were longer.
I felt as if they [RBA - Sandy Springs] forgot this was my first time doing anything with IVF and it was all new to me. They do this day in and day out so Im sure its routine but I needed more hand holding because this process is mentally taxing and financially very expensive as insurance did not cover the process...I was on the highest dosage of medication allowed as my AMH is low and 'egg age is older then my biological age'. We built a probe through Cooper Genomics for PGS and PGD testing to look for cystic fibrosis.
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Take notes and when you are unsure what she is saying speak up, right then, to ask her to elaborate. Also, every visit seemed to feel somewhat 'cut short' as her nurse would knock on the door and saying something along the lines of 'they are ready for you when you are' as if to very politely say 'Times up". Just know that will happen. I do wish our appointment times were longer.
Dr. Brahma has 2 nurses that are responsible for responding to emails re: concerns, treatment plan and follow up plans... Both are very nice and prompt to respond. However, we never received proper training for injection administration and/or location. We were told the pharmacy would do that to which the pharmacy said they do not do that anymore, so we were left to learn off of videos on YouTube. Looking back now I should have messaged RBA to say "They won't teach us, when would you like for us to come in for you to show us how?" Feeling like a number: We did our transfer 2 weeks before Christmas so right around the Christmas is when I needed to do my bloodwork to confirm pregnancy. Because we were traveling I went to an offsite 3rd party facility who ended up taking 4 days to send it the results (should have been next day). No one at RBA seemed concerned when I would call to ask if they had received results, which was very disappointing. I wish someone would have lit a fire under the 3rd party company to send results but RBA seemed to only feel it their responsibility to merely wait until the company sent (in their own time)... Then after 'regular hours' were established again Dr Brahma said 'Yes, quite often they do not get us the results next day." That was infuriating to hear this was common and no-one mentioned it to me when I told them I would be going to a 3rd party location as I have to believe we would have changed our travel plans. Feeling like a number: Often when orders would be sent or a plan put in place there would not be much explanation on the details of that plan. I felt as if they forgot this was my first time doing anything with IVF and it was all new to me. They do this day in and day out so Im sure its routine but I needed more hand holding because this process is mentally taxing and financially very expensive as insurance did not cover the process. Feeling like a human: Dr. Brahma has an amazingly kind disposition. She is soft spoken and quick to acknowledge any concerns or worries presented. She will reach out to fellow practitioners if she has a question. Meetings with her were clear and we left feeling like she cared about us and the outcome.
Crystal (and Caitlin) were overall quick to respond to questions we had and also share protocol plans. Be mindful that any communication over major holidays the communication is very very delayed.
Describe your experience with RBA.
They are familiar with IVF for reasons other then infertility, ie: avoiding specific genetic diagnosis. The billing/financial department is not helpful at ALL in determining what the out of pocket cost will be to the family. they will give you a price breakdown sheet but that is it. We were left on our own to call insurance and see what/ if anything they would cover. RBA will not bill insurance for anything if you do not have an IVF policy so it will be on you to request reimbursement. The cost of how much IVF will be is literally one of the hardest items to nail down.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pavna Brahma at RBA.
We built a probe through Cooper Genomics to PGS and PGD testing for cystic fibrosis. The cost for that was $4,500 and $1000 for up to 8 embryos. The probe is kept to be used for any additional cycles/embryos. Medication was ~$5300 Single transfer was $4500 Multiple transfers (until a live birth) was $6000 (The is PER retrieval) Overall we gathered our out of pocket costs to be $35,000. Ours was more because of the extra genetic testing and lack of insurance paying. There is no discount for paying cash for a cycle.
She stated that single embryo transfers are more successful so multiple transfers were not common in their facility.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RBA.
Results arrived over a holiday and it took extra time for anyone to reach out to us from the clinic to relay that.

2014 - 2017, Successful
Dr Brahma is a wonderful doctor, she explains processes in great detail and will listen to all my concerns and answer all my questions. Never have I felt rushed when meeting with her. She takes all the time that I need to make sure I'm comfortable with the information she's provided. An opportunity I feel Dr Brahma could add to her amazing practice would be to consider more protocols. Especially for DOR patients that don't respond to aggressive stims. There has been a lot of new research and she is aware of it but she sticks to standard protocols. I totally get that when its the first round, but after they fail, why not try something new? The other opportunity I see for Dr Brahma would be to consider more alternative therapies. She does agree with acupuncture but not Chinese herbs. She does not agree with using any supplements that may have desiccated organs. She doesn't suggest any dietary changes.
Do your research about whatever you're diagnosed with. As great of a doctor Dr Brahma is, you still have to advocate for yourself. Ask all the questions you need to feel comfortable. She will answer them and tell you if she agrees with them or if they aren't procedures she would suggest immediately. She is a great listener and provides sound medical advice... Dr Brahma has amazing bedside manner. Her entire team treats me like I'm their only patient. I can easily email them any questions I have and they respond within the day. Brahma greets me with a hug every time we have an appointment together. Her personality and demeanor are the reasons I have not sought out another RE.
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Clomid - I ovulated too early then had cysts for months and months after Lupron, Follistim, Menopur - Only had two follicles, canceled IVF Estrogen, Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur - Only had two follicles, demanded to proceed and both were retrieved and fertilized. - did not achieve pregnancy HSG - Showed Polyp, had hysteroscopy that removed polyp and endometritis Femara, Follistim, HCG - IUI failed Femara, Follistim - breakthrough bleeding, cycle cancelled Moved on to Donor Egg - Transfer 4/11/17 (next week!)
very organized, great staff
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pavna Brahma at RBA.
25k for an IVF, 18k for Donor Egg. Once I got insurance they filed everything thru them and I did not see the prices
Sandy Springs

He [Dr. Daniel Shapiro] prescribed me to 3 cycle of monitored timed intercourse with letrozole. I did that but didn't get pregnant. Next option is to do IUI if I choose to, but I decide to go straight to IVF due to the fact with he won't change my medication to injectable due to high risk of multiple.... I usually see a PA when I come in for my monitored time intercourse. I like her, she is easy to talk to and answer all my questions.
The clinic [RBA-Sandy Springs] is pretty on time with your appointment. The weakness is that it is hard to call them and have someone pick up the phone. Usually I will have to leave my number on the answering machine, but they usually get back to you a couple hour later, in the afternoon. Another thing is that they don't have a patient portal for the lab work, so it is hard to find out unless you give them a call.
How was your experience with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
I've Dr. twice. The first time was the initial consultation, he described his treatment plans to us in an effective way. The second time I met with the Dr., I express my incline to move forward to IVF after 3 failed letrozole cycles, he did went over the procedure and the types of medications that I will be on. After the appointment, he told me to contact the clinic when my period starts or when I want to start IVF cycle.
He is receptive to your opinion about the treatment plan, so do your own research and tell him how to proceed with the plan
There is no follow up with the Dr. Mostly it is up to you to call and request a treatment
He prescribed me to 3 cycle of monitored timed intercourse with letrozole. I did that but didn't get pregnant. Next option is to do IUI if I choose to, but I decide to go straight to IVF due to the fact with he won't change my medication to injectable due to high risk of multiple. So right now, I'm waiting for my period to start to do IVF, the treatment for IVF is: minimal dose of FSH, and ganirelex for about 10-12 days with monitor. I will be trigger with either HGC or Lupron, more likely Lupron since it has a lower risk of ovarian hyperstimulation. If it is Lupron trigger, then we will do a FET.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Nina)
Describe your experience with RBA.
The clinic is pretty on time with your appointment. The weakness is that it is hard to call them and have someone pick up the phone. Usually I will have to leave my number on the answering machine, but they usually get back to you a couple hour later, in the afternoon. Another thing is that they don't have a patient portal for the lab work, so it is hard to find out unless you give them a call.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Shapiro at RBA.
Every is out-of-pocket for me. It is around $600 for a cycle with monitor. This consists of the first Ultrasound in the beginning of your cycle, blood work. Then you have another mid cycle ultrasound to determine if you are near ovulation.
He will do a simple embryo transfer because the clinic has a high success with it.
Sandy Springs
Dr. Best is a warm and welcoming doctor. She is very insightful and wants to go over her action plan in detail. Once she has her plan she is on a mission. My low ovarian reserve count and my husband's klinefelter syndrome didn't stop her as it would most doctors I believe...Dr. Best took the time to attack the plan at need. However, my husband and I both felt that a lot of information was given at once with little take home information.
Our clinic was Reproductive Biology Associates. My husband's doctor was Dr. Michael Witt while I saw Dr. Monica Best. The two offices appeared to function as satellite offices. The only weakness I saw regarding the clinic was the communication between offices could have been better in regards to doctor's notes, medical files and procedure plans...The nursing staff for Dr. Best were able to assist when needed. The satellite offices appeared to not communicate as well with one another.
How was your experience with Monica Best at RBA?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Monica Best at RBA?
Do your research and know your options. Dr. Best will let you know but it is better to go in there with the knowledge already so you aren't lost when she is talking terms and procedures.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Monica Best at RBA?
Describe the protocols Monica Best used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
Dr. Best wants to do two cycles of Egg retrievals then for my husband to have a sperm extraction procedure. After this, we will then fertilize then send off for genetic testing.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Monica Best at RBA.
Estimated total costs: $52,000
Describe Monica Best's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
Dr. Best does have a strong preference to only selecting one embryo to transfer compared to multiple. We have expressed wanting to place two embryos in our first trial and she expressed that it does not raise our chances of pregnancy.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RBA.
Lab results came back conflicting.
Monica Best
Marietta

Dr. Straub seemed like a great choice at first. He answered all my questions and explained everything thoroughly even drawing diagrams. But when it came down to it he was just to cut and dry. My husband (who had a varicocoele and subsequent surgery)...his doctor said we definitely had options as far as treatments, but Dr. Straub made it appear like IVF was the ONLY way to go...He was very natter of fact about the process...not optimistic, or giving false hope....but more like this is how it goes...only that is the case when everything goes exactly according to plan.
Very efficient, good communication [at RBA - Atl Main]...open short hours though which can be difficult when calling....The staff was always wonderful...The head nurse Karen is excellent. I had another experience with a nurse Jenni that she lied. I asked if the Dr had received updated sperm analysis results and his recommendation was still IVF, she said yes. On my next meeting with Dr. Straub I asked him the same question directly based and the most resent Soren analysis results...he said he did not even have them yet.
How was your experience with Robert Straub at RBA?
Dr. Straub seemed like a great choice at first. He answered all my questions and explained everything thoroughly even drawing diagrams. But when it came down to it he was just to cut and dry. My husband (who had a varicocoele and subsequent surgery)...his doctor said we definitely had options as far as treatments, but Dr. Straub made it appear like IVF was the ONLY way to go. When asking if there was anything else to investigate on my end he was a bit flippant and said he could always find more tests to do. I was going to go ahead and do IVF and after try to look at treating any underlying issues, which I honestly felt he was overlooking due to the fact his goal is to get a baby and the way to do that was IVF regardless of any other issues. I ordered and received all the IVF drugs, but I couldn't go through with it because I just didn't feel comfortable with the decision and his pushiness of IVF over anything else. I should be at peace with my decision and happy to be starting to get somewhere on our fertility journey and maybe finally get our baby. Also after reading versions blogs on infertility and others experiences with egg retrieval I learned that some retrieval cycles are aborted for various reasons, which he never even mentioned as a possible outcome. He was very natter of fact about the process...not optimistic, or giving false hope....but more like this is how it goes...only that is the case when everything goes exactly according to plan.
Do not expect to get any emotional support from him.
The staff was always wonderful...Dr. Straub on the other hand was very blunt which is fine but not always the best attitude when dealing with a major decision such as IVF
I first met with Dr. Straub to assess if I had any issues contributing to our infertility. My husband had a varicocoele and subsequent surgery to correct it. There was originally low motility with 20% acrosomal defects. The surgery improved his numbers and his specialist (within the same practice) said the numbers were good enough for various treatment options. Dr. Straub had me complete bloodwork and a FemVue. Everything turned out normal. I am on thyroid meds and that was ok. My AMH was low normal so he suggested IVF based on some low sperm results (bad sample). Even after a new sperm analysis with good numbers...still pushing IVF, and was flippant when I asked if anything else to look at on my end (due to husbands doctor reporting an increase of 10% natural conception to now 60% now after surgery...but still no success) I wonder if there isn't some underlying issue on my end...but It seems Dr. Straubs goal is Baby, not treatment. I was supposed to start IVF (the drugs are in my fridge) but I did not feel confident or happy about the decision. I will now be transferring to another Dr. Within the practice.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Very efficient, good communication...open short hours though which can be difficult when calling. In general no complaints about the clinic, just DrSttaub, but will be remaining with the practice, just a different doctor
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Straub at RBA.
Luckily we do have insurance coverage, which it has been suggested to me was the reason behind him pushing IVF so hard
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RBA.
Just the instance previously described if Dr straubs nurse jenni lying that Dr had seen results and had same recommendation when he hadn't even seen the results. And issue with Dr. Straub
2016, Unknown Success
Be prepared to take advantage of his [Dr. Toledo] time and knowledge. I had really done my research and had a list of questions. Take notes of what he tells you and just keep track of all documents. I think he's great but I'm feeling a little apprehensive about the business and financial side of this process. That being said I'm still in the middle of it.
Be prepared to take advantage of his [Dr. Toledo] time and knowledge. I had really done my research and had a list of questions. Take notes of what he tells you and just keep track of all documents. I think he's great but I'm feeling a little apprehensive about the business and financial side of this process [at RBA]. That being said I'm still in the middle of it.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
I just started the egg preservation process. My first appointment was great. Dr. Toledo really took the time to explain everything to me. I had signed up for an free education seminar on egg preservation they offer. The seminar includes free AMH testing. The staff said I couldn't do this and that I would have to pay for that lab test since I was already an established patient. They only offer this free screening for non practice patients to draw in business. I spoke to the practice manager, given that insurance pays for NONE of this and I'm paying >$13,000 for all this, you would think I could take advantage of some free screening. After going back and forth they allowed it but when I went in to the office they made me feel like I was a "problem" patient. I had a slew of other lab work done and was never called with results. I had my follow up with Dr. Toledo this week. When I sat down with him he was under the assumption I was aware of my results and the conversation was a little awkward. That being said he explained everything thoroughly and discussed all my options. I had asked for a copy of my blood work which they couldn't give me right away. Someone from medical records had to follow up with me. It's my own blood work, not sure why they couldn't just give that to me.
Be prepared to take advantage of his time and knowledge. I had really done my research and had a list of questions. Take notes of what he tells you and just keep track of all documents. I think he's great but I'm feeling a little apprehensive about the business and financial side of this process. That being said I'm still in the middle of it.
Dr. Toldedo was very personable and sympathetic. He has great bedside manor.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
$8000 deposit $ 3-5k foe hormones $labs $ office visit

2013 - 2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. Slayden has an easy, optimistic, and relaxed personality. This can be wonderful in the early stages when you want reassurance about the steps ahead... However, after 4 miscarriages with him as my doctor, I wanted more realism and answers.
It is impossible to get questions answered in a timely manner... Every time I call it seems like I am putting the staff out, and I am not a high maintenance patient. I felt like I would get lost in the shuffle sometimes.
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
Dr. Slayden has an easy, optimistic, and relaxed personality. This can be wonderful in the early stages when you want reassurance about the steps ahead. It was nice to have someone so positive that he would be able to help me carry a baby to term. However, after 4 miscarriages with him as my doctor, I wanted more realism and answers.
Be prepared for poor communication with the office staff. If you are a type A personality, this office may not be for you. Everyone seems so relaxed and confident which is great until the protocols don't work.
I do feel the office knows my name - i have been there nearly every month for 2 years, so I whop they do! - but getting questions answered can be extremely frustrating. Nurses only make return calls after the office closes at 3. If you miss their call, you have to wait until the following day. I feel like my questions are often dismissed and quickly answered away. It feels as if they expect patients to be the expert.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Tracey Wolcombe)
It is impossible to get questions answered in a timely manner. If I make a call at 8am, I won't hear back until 3 pm - if I hear back at all. Every time I call it seems like I am putting the staff out, and I am not a high maintenance patient. I felt like I would get lost in the shuffle sometimes. For example, on my second egg transfer, I asked for the womb scratching like I had with my first transfer. They realized they forgot to set it up in time, so they told me it doesn't really make a difference anyways.
2013 - 2014, Unsuccessful
Investment Banker
Dr. Mitchell-Leef is an excellent doctor. I trusted her opinions and judgment even though we did not have a positive outcome. I was mostly disappointed with the way our transfer went, which was done by a different, on-call doctor...Make sure there is a specific plan for your transfers/retrievals if she is not the one doing them.
RBA is a well-run machine. I felt comfortable with the clinic as a whole. They were not on the cutting edge of protocols though...The nurses were great and responsive.
How was your experience with Dorothy Mitchell-Leef at RBA?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dorothy Mitchell-Leef at RBA?
Make sure there is a specific plan for your transfers/retrievals if she is not the one doing them. Also, if she runs out of options, as she did with me given my lining was so thin - seek a second opinion. I went to CCRM after she said she didn't know what else to do. I even went back to her and told her they recommended we try viagra to improve my lining. RBA was not open to that protocol so I continued with CCRM out of state. I got pregnant on my first attempt with them and now have a healthy, 9 month old daughter, and two genetically tested embryos frozen for future transfers.
Describe the protocols Dorothy Mitchell-Leef used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
My protocol was pretty standard the first time. The second time, after my lining became very thin, they just tried progesterone to thicken it but we had little success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RBA.
The nurses were great and responsive.
Describe your experience with RBA.
RBA is a well-run machine. I felt comfortable with the clinic as a whole. They were not on the cutting edge of protocols though, as you see with a clinic like CCRM. In Atlanta though, I feel like they are the best option.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dorothy Mitchell-Leef at RBA.
Not sure - we had insurance coverage so most costs were covered, luckily.
Dorothy Mitchell-Leef

2011, Unsuccessful
Mostly we liked Dr. Brahma. However, during the first IUI I remember starting to cry and she seemed genuinely surprised and not sure how to deal with me (which truly surprised me - can't imagine I was the first woman to respond that way!)...I was disappointed with the way she responded during the procedure. It seemed like she should have known how to handle a hormonal woman crying during an unpleasant procedure when she's trying to have a baby...
They [RBA] seemed to be efficient, we never waited very long to see a doctor or nurse. The one thing that was funny that I remember was that everyone in the office was so soft-spoken. It was a little odd!... there was one ultrasound tech who was awesome. Her name was Linda. She was compassionate, but also understanding. Whenever we went in, she had an attitude of "I know this isn't pleasant so let's just try and get it over with." She didn't 'sugar coat" it or try to chit chat. She also really listened to what I had to say and how I was feeling.
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Please see earlier note about the IUI procedure and her response. Mostly we liked her, but I was disappointed with the way she responded during the procedure. It seemed like she should have known how to handle a hormonal woman crying during an unpleasant procedure when she's trying to have a baby.
Try her out. See if you like her style.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RBA.
I don't remember a lot of the nursing staff. However, there was one ultrasound tech who was awesome. Her name was Linda. She was compassionate, but also understanding. Whenever we went in, she had an attitude of "I know this isn't pleasant so let's just try and get it over with." She didn't 'sugar coat" it or try to chit chat. She also really listened to what I had to say and how I was feeling. She never made me feel silly for asking a question or being nervous or responding to anything in a certain way. She was the best part of the experience!
Describe your experience with RBA.
I honestly don't remember much about the clinic. They seemed to be efficient, we never waited very long to see a doctor or nurse. The one thing that was funny that I remember was that everyone in the office was so soft-spoken. It was a little odd!
Piedmont
Dr Straub is direct and open about his plans for you...He was warm but to the point. He didn’t waste my time or my money...I didn’t see Dr Straub as much as I saw his nurse and nurse practitioner...He believes I doing all baseline testing then coming up with a personalized plan. We started with clomid as I have PCOS. We did 2 cycles of monitored clomid, I had an ectopic then we moved on to femara. I am currently pregnant from my femara cycle.
There has been turnover [at RBA- Cumming]] since I became pregnant. While I was there I saw his nurse practitioner mostly and she was wonderful...Around $1000 per clomid/femara cycle including a trigger shot...Great communication, great office staff- very sensitive...They have plenty of cost effective options to try. The clinic experienced turn over in my last cycle so that was upsetting but the communication was still there...
How was your experience with Robert Straub at RBA?
I didn’t see Dr Straub as much as I saw his nurse and nurse practitioner. The office always answered my calls and called me back in a timely manner. I did experience an ectopic pregnancy while under his care and his office was very sensitive about the situation. I loved the ultrasound tech, she always made me feel relaxed.
Do not hesitate to make an appointment and get started. Wish I had started sooner. 2/3 cycles ended up with a positive pregnancy test.
He was warm but to the point. He didn’t waste my time or my money.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RBA.
There has been turnover since I became pregnant. While I was there I saw his nurse practitioner mostly and she was wonderful.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Great communication, great office staff- very sensitive. Dr Straub is direct and open about his plans for you. They have plenty of cost effective options to try. The clinic experienced turn over in my last cycle so that was upsetting but the communication was still there.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Straub at RBA.
Around $1000 per clomid/femara cycle including a trigger shot.
Cumming

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
Dr. Toledo is extremely personable and wants to help. He gets to know you and your partner. ... Dr. Toledo is an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable about the most current research and treatments. As someone who came to him with extensive research he was able to have a knowledgeable conversation and also communicate when he thought it was best I seek an alternate opinion with all the issues I had going on. I deeply respect him and appreciate his honesty.
Very expensive but Dr. is very knowlwdgable and experienced. ... Sometimes challenges with nurses [RBA Sandy Springs] but overall good. ... No matter what doctor you see, be your own advocate and ask lots of questions ...[nursing staff] Lack of consistency and attention to detail ... Great reputation and success rate ... Due to endo I used Lupron Depot to suppress my cycle before a FET.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Ask lots of questions and be an informed patient, he respects that in his patients. Follow your gut and if something doesn’t seem right to you then voice your opinion.
Due to endo I used Lupron Depot to suppress my cycle before a FET. Then after a chemical pregnancy got an ERA in addition to changing my protocol. Following a miscarriage and using an immune protocol discussed other options.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RBA.
Lack of consistency and attention to detail
Describe your experience with RBA.
Very expensive but Dr. is very knowlwdgable and experienced. Sometimes challenges with nurses but overall good. Great reputation and success rate. No matter what doctor you see, be your own advocate and ask lots of questions
Sandy Springs
Dr. Slayden was very personal and positive with his words. He was very encouraging and honest. He made us feel right at home while speaking with him about the right plan.... You will meet with his NP a lot, but he is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about what he does!... We met him once. He was very kind and genuine! He was very passionate about wanting to help us and had the right plan in mind. He also took in interest to our hobby while discussing wanting to know more about us which was cool.
Front desk rep [at RBA- Lawrenceville] isn’t very passionate or friendly. She seems frustrated a lot. She’s straight forward with not much personality. All of the other staff has been very nice and pleasant! The cost are a little high but hopefully it’ll be worth it in the end... Carla is actually the NP. She communicates back very quickly, tells me what I need to hear, listens to all my concerns and answers all my questions!
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Carla)
Describe your experience with RBA.
Front desk rep isn’t very passionate or friendly. She seems frustrated a lot. She’s straight forward with not much personality. All of the other staff has been very nice and pleasant! The cost are a little high but hopefully it’ll be worth it in the end.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Slayden at RBA.
Pretty expensive! It seems like every time I go in I’m spending $500 at each visit.
2013 - 2014, Successful
We were very happy with Dr. Toledo. He was caring, knowledgeable, and compassionate. He was thorough in our treatments and explained everything to us each step of the way. In instances when things didn't go how we had hoped, he always gave us the courtesy to call us and explain/give feedback/or just listen to our fears/disappointment...Be patient with the process. Ask for lots of testing up front - especially the MTHFR test which is such a common genetic "disorder" but can be easily "cured"
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
The practice was very professional and Dr. Toledo was excellent. Most of the nurses were great to work with but some were just ok with communication.
Sandy Springs
He [Dr. Michael Witt] talks a lot. Take all the notes you can. And ask for your record so you can look things over...My husband had to have several semen analysis done. Dr. Witt wanted to run several different tests. He also needed ultrasounds completed, which shown stage 2 varicocele. Dr. Witt conducted surgery. After 3 months, we went back and my husband is now on medication and supplements perscribed by Dr. Witt
Majority of the nurses [at RBA- Sandy Springs] have gone through infertility, as well. They know our struggle. They are Always so sweet to check on us and make sure we understand everything...I don't like the "office fee" every time we come. Esp when we have to due to a follow up. But infertility is expensive. At least they take some of our insurance...It can feel like you are just a number if you let it. But if you open yourself up the RBA, you'll see that it's a great fertility center. They want to succeed. They make us feel like it's possible to have our baby.
How was your experience with Michael Witt at RBA?
He is very nice. Kind be kind of awkward, but that's good personality. He's very smart and has a great deal of knowledge about MFI. We trust him completely to give us our miracle. He has won many awards in urology. He is one of the top doctors in the country!!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Witt at RBA?
Take notes!!! He talks a lot. Take all the notes you can. And ask for your record so you can look things over.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Witt at RBA?
He seemed like he really cared for us. He wants the best/less invasive route.
Describe the protocols Michael Witt used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RBA.
Majority of the nurses have gone through infertility, as well. They know our struggle. They are Always so sweet to check on us and make sure we understand everything.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Witt at RBA.
Michael Witt

2014 - 2018, Successful
Dr Brahma has tremendous empathy and a compassionate bedside manner. She did not sugar coat or over promise results, but was balanced and honest.... I would never have chosen the course of infertility, but knowing Dr Brahma as a result was the silver lining. Her compassionate and wise care changed everything for my husband d and me. We are forever thankful for her intellectual brilliance and her loving bedside manner.... Typical egg retrieval and transfer of tested, frozen embryos.
RBA has changed a lot and their corporate administration has gotten disorganized. You have to be your own advocate and stay on top of your protocols, procedures and paperwork. Still have a very strong lab... I would never have chosen the course of infertility, but knowing Dr Brahma as a result was the silver lining. Her compassionate and wise care changed everything for my husband d and me. We are forever thankful for her intellectual brilliance and her loving bedside manner.
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Don’t wait to go see her!
Typical egg retrieval and transfer of tested, frozen embryos. She was wise to encourage me not to wait too long when I was scared to try IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Mary Koelbel, Crystal Alcantara)
Very well trained t Dr Brahma
$25k
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RBA.
Just occasional miscommunication from how RBA has changed