Cumming
275 Collier Road. NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342

Dr. Slayden was very personal and positive with his words. He was very encouraging and honest. He made us feel right at home while speaking with him about the right plan.... You will meet with his NP a lot, but he is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about what he does!... We met him once. He was very kind and genuine! He was very passionate about wanting to help us and had the right plan in mind. He also took in interest to our hobby while discussing wanting to know more about us which was cool.
Front desk rep [at RBA- Lawrenceville] isn’t very passionate or friendly. She seems frustrated a lot. She’s straight forward with not much personality. All of the other staff has been very nice and pleasant! The cost are a little high but hopefully it’ll be worth it in the end... Carla is actually the NP. She communicates back very quickly, tells me what I need to hear, listens to all my concerns and answers all my questions!
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Slayden at RBA?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Scott Slayden at RBA?
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Carla)
Describe your experience with RBA.
Front desk rep isn’t very passionate or friendly. She seems frustrated a lot. She’s straight forward with not much personality. All of the other staff has been very nice and pleasant! The cost are a little high but hopefully it’ll be worth it in the end.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Scott Slayden at RBA.
Pretty expensive! It seems like every time I go in I’m spending $500 at each visit.
Scott Slayden
Lawrenceville
2013 - 2014, Successful
We were very happy with Dr. Toledo. He was caring, knowledgeable, and compassionate. He was thorough in our treatments and explained everything to us each step of the way. In instances when things didn't go how we had hoped, he always gave us the courtesy to call us and explain/give feedback/or just listen to our fears/disappointment...Be patient with the process. Ask for lots of testing up front - especially the MTHFR test which is such a common genetic "disorder" but can be easily "cured"
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Toledo at RBA?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
The practice was very professional and Dr. Toledo was excellent. Most of the nurses were great to work with but some were just ok with communication.
What specific things went wrong at RBA?
Andrew Toledo
2020, Consult
So our first appt was a phone consultation. We talked to him [Dr. Scott Slayden] for about an hour, and he really got to know us. I was surprised at how well the appt went just having it over the phone...Due to my age (35) he doesn't recommend IUI and recommends IVF for us so we can also freeze embryos and build a larger family later...
It is tough to rate [RBA] clinic during a pandemic. We had our consult, and his MA emailed us right away to contact them the first week of April for updates and unfortunately we couldn't do anything at this point. I have had trouble getting in contact with anyone since then, but all satellite offices are closed and the Main office is open, however I am unable to get in touch with anyone there. Again, we are in the middle of a pandemic and they are not starting anything new.
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
We have only had a phone consult to this point due to the coronavirus pandemic. He made us feel pretty good about our chances of conceiving via IVF. However due to the timing of everything we cannot get any tests or start any cycles at this point. So we are just WAITING and it stinks, but I understand.
We had waited a few months to get a consultation with Dr. Slayden. When it was time for our appointment the Coronavirus pandemic was just beginning and the office had closed. So our first appt was a phone consultation. We talked to him for about an hour, and he really got to know us. I was surprised at how well the appt went just having it over the phone.
Describe the protocols Scott Slayden used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with RBA.
It is tough to rate a clinic during a pandemic. We had our consult, and his MA emailed us right away to contact them the first week of April for updates and unfortunately we couldn't do anything at this point. I have had trouble getting in contact with anyone since then, but all satellite offices are closed and the Main office is open, however I am unable to get in touch with anyone there. Again, we are in the middle of a pandemic and they are not starting anything new.
Scott Slayden
Marietta
He [Dr. Michael Witt] talks a lot. Take all the notes you can. And ask for your record so you can look things over...My husband had to have several semen analysis done. Dr. Witt wanted to run several different tests. He also needed ultrasounds completed, which shown stage 2 varicocele. Dr. Witt conducted surgery. After 3 months, we went back and my husband is now on medication and supplements perscribed by Dr. Witt
Majority of the nurses [at RBA- Sandy Springs] have gone through infertility, as well. They know our struggle. They are Always so sweet to check on us and make sure we understand everything...I don't like the "office fee" every time we come. Esp when we have to due to a follow up. But infertility is expensive. At least they take some of our insurance...It can feel like you are just a number if you let it. But if you open yourself up the RBA, you'll see that it's a great fertility center. They want to succeed. They make us feel like it's possible to have our baby.
How was your experience with Michael Witt at RBA?
He is very nice. Kind be kind of awkward, but that's good personality. He's very smart and has a great deal of knowledge about MFI. We trust him completely to give us our miracle. He has won many awards in urology. He is one of the top doctors in the country!!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Witt at RBA?
Take notes!!! He talks a lot. Take all the notes you can. And ask for your record so you can look things over.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Witt at RBA?
He seemed like he really cared for us. He wants the best/less invasive route.
Describe the protocols Michael Witt used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RBA.
Majority of the nurses have gone through infertility, as well. They know our struggle. They are Always so sweet to check on us and make sure we understand everything.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Witt at RBA.
Michael Witt

2014 - 2018, Successful
Dr Brahma has tremendous empathy and a compassionate bedside manner. She did not sugar coat or over promise results, but was balanced and honest.... I would never have chosen the course of infertility, but knowing Dr Brahma as a result was the silver lining. Her compassionate and wise care changed everything for my husband d and me. We are forever thankful for her intellectual brilliance and her loving bedside manner.... Typical egg retrieval and transfer of tested, frozen embryos.
RBA has changed a lot and their corporate administration has gotten disorganized. You have to be your own advocate and stay on top of your protocols, procedures and paperwork. Still have a very strong lab... I would never have chosen the course of infertility, but knowing Dr Brahma as a result was the silver lining. Her compassionate and wise care changed everything for my husband d and me. We are forever thankful for her intellectual brilliance and her loving bedside manner.
How was your experience with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Don’t wait to go see her!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Pavna Brahma at RBA?
Describe the protocols Pavna Brahma used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
Typical egg retrieval and transfer of tested, frozen embryos. She was wise to encourage me not to wait too long when I was scared to try IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Mary Koelbel, Crystal Alcantara)
Very well trained t Dr Brahma
Describe your experience with RBA.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Pavna Brahma at RBA.
$25k
What specific things went wrong at RBA?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RBA.
Just occasional miscommunication from how RBA has changed
Pavna Brahma