Cumming
1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
404-257-1900

2012 - 2015, Successful
She is direct and a known entity. This is not her first rodeo so there is great comfort in that she knows what she is doing...Ask for as much clarity on the front end as possible!!
The practice is clearly busy but I felt like Dr. Mitchell's team really gets to know the in's and out's of your case and when you are in it, they are very responsive...Krista and Nancy are INCREDIBLE!
How was your experience with Dorothy Mitchell-Leef at RBA?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dorothy Mitchell-Leef at RBA?
Ask for as much clarity on the front end as possible!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dorothy Mitchell-Leef at RBA?
The practice is clearly busy but I felt like Dr. Mitchell's team really gets to know the in's and out's of your case and when you are in it, they are very responsive. However getting the roadmap of every place you are going and the steps along the way was hard from the beginning.
Describe the protocols Dorothy Mitchell-Leef used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
Gonal F, Ganirelex- poor egg quality, 23 eggs, all froze, 17 thawed, 10 embryos, 3 made to blast Lupron, Menopur, Follistim- 19 eggs, 16 embryos with ICSI, 9 embryos made to blast.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Krista )
Krista and Nancy are INCREDIBLE!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dorothy Mitchell-Leef at RBA.
Around $10K per retrieval
What specific things went wrong at RBA?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RBA.
They didn't indicate that coming off of Provera, I would not have a full flow period so I was waiting for "full flow" because it said that on the form but when I mentioned I spotted, they said we missed that month's window to start.
Dorothy Mitchell-Leef

2010 - 2013, Successful
Dr. Toledo humanized the process immediately, forging a connection with us over a common football team. He made us feel like we were his only patients, even though he surely had dozens at the time.
Dr. Toledo's staff is simply incredible. They were warm, caring, welcoming, and more than happy to answer my zillion questions!
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
The infertility journey is an intense one, and walking into a clinic like RBA can feel overwhelming. Dr. Toledo humanize the process immediately, forging a connection with us over a common football team. He made us feel like we were his only patients, even though he surely had dozens at the time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andrew Toledo at RBA?
My advice is to be your own advocate no matter who your doctor might be. Don't be afraid to ask questions or ask for clarification when things sound complicated or confusing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
Dr. Toledo is an amazing doctor and a caring, compassionate person. My husband and I connected with him instantly, and he made a difficult process so much easier with his fierce optimism and attention to detail.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Julie)

2003 - 2010, Successful
Dr. Shapiro is extremely qualified and incredibly devoted to the practice and to his patients...When I went through my treatment, 15 years ago, there were limited options. Infertility treatment was in its infancy. I was 39 years old and was told not to have high expectations. When my pregnancy test came back positive, EVERYONE in the office was excited for me. I felt like they were in it WITH me.
When I went through my treatment, 15 years ago, there were limited options. Infertility treatment was in its infancy. I was 39 years old and was told not to have high expectations. When my pregnancy test came back positive, EVERYONE in the office was excited for me. I felt like they were in it WITH me....Back in 2000 when I started treatments, there were so few clinics, RBA was always PACKED. I ran into people I knew in the waiting room frequently. There were no real strengths or weaknesses other than the waiting.
How was your experience with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
I would give the same advice to ANYONE seeing ANY fertility doctor. Be open minded and honest with yourself and with your doctor. Understand that emotions will be a rollercoaster. Try not to take any frustration out on the wrong people. See a therapist if necessary. It's an emotionally draining process, but the end result can be a miracle (as in my case).
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
Sandy Springs

He [Dr. Shapiro] is a very knowledgeable and friendly. My husband and I right away felt good about our choice to go with him. He really cared and wanted to help us. He spent over an hour with us going over the treatment plan....Really cares about questions we might have and our needs.... He wants to do a SET due to my age and using a carrier.... Everyone I met [at RBA] was friendly and really cared about us.
[ RBA- Sandy Springs was] Very organized and easy to work with. Everyone I met was friendly and really cared about us. Everyone has a different role and they all worked together to help us. I would definitely recommend a friend to this practice....Super friendly. Always responded to emails and questions right away.... [Dr. Shapiro] Spent over an hour with us going over the process and treatment. Really cares about questions we might have and our needs.
How was your experience with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
He is a very knowledgeable and friendly. My husband and I right away felt good about our choice to go with him. He really cared and wanted to help us. He spent over an hour with us going over the treatment plan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
Super friendly. Always responded to emails and questions right away.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Describe Daniel Shapiro's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
He wants to do a SET due to my age and using a carrier.
Sandy Springs

He's chatty...He [Dr. Daniel Shapiro] was there for me throughout my treatment even though it was a unique situation where I had embryos frozen in another country. He presented options for my treatment and follow up so I could start the procedure with him, get implanted with the embryos in another country, and then return to his practice.
It's large and you do have to advocate for yourself. The Doctors [at RBA] are great though...He was there for me throughout my treatment even though it was a unique situation where I had embryos frozen in another country. He presented options for my treatment and follow up so I could start the procedure with him, get implanted with the embryos in another country, and then return to his practice.
He's chatty.
Dr. Shapiro tells it like it is and gets to the point.
Describe the protocols Daniel Shapiro used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
I told him what had worked in the past for success and he followed my prescribed previous treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer )
I was able to email her which was great but I always felt like I was annoying them.
Describe your experience with RBA.
It's large and you do have to advocate for yourself. The Doctors are great though.
A lot! Bloodwork was about $400, ultrasound $400 ish
He feels one embryo is best for the woman and baby.

2014 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Shapiro is a very up front, yet compassionate man. He is smart and wants you to succeed. He is also honest and will tell you exactly what you are facing. Dr. Shapiro worked hard to get us what we wanted most...Know that Dr. Shapiro's sense of humor is a bit sarcastic. It worked for me, but it is good to know in advance...
There was a change in policies [at RBA - Atl Main] regarding BMI that the clinic adopted between my initial consult and my IVF cycle. I was not informed of these changes until just before my cycle started. Luckily, it worked out for us and I was able to drop a few pounds to make sure the clinic would do my egg retrieval with anesthesia. But, advanced notice would have been nice...We had insurance coverage for all of our treatments...
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Shapiro at RBA.
We had insurance coverage for all of our treatments.
What specific things went wrong at RBA?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RBA.
There was a change in policies regarding BMI that the clinic adopted between my initial consult and my IVF cycle. I was not informed of these changes until just before my cycle started. Luckily, it worked out for us and I was able to drop a few pounds to make sure the clinic would do my egg retrieval with anesthesia. But, advanced notice would have been nice.

2014 - 2015, Successful
Warm and friendly atmosphere [at RBA]. Everyone is positive and wants the best outcome for you...He [Dr. Daniel Shapiro] was honest and didn't beat around the bush. We had limited financial resources and he told us exactly what we would be paying and what our options were for the best outcome. We felt that he wasn't trying to push procedures on us that wouldn't work but would put more money in his pocket...Went straight to IVF via an egg donor because the outcome was less than 1% success rate with anything else.
How was your experience with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
He was honest and didn't beat around the bush. We had limited financial resources and he told us exactly what we would be paying and what our options were for the best outcome. We felt that he wasn't trying to push procedures on us that wouldn't work but would put more money in his pocket.
Expect brutal honesty
One on one care, never felt like a number.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: I don't remember )
Very helpful if I had questions;always responsive
Describe your experience with RBA.
Warm and friendly atmosphere. Everyone is positive and wants the best outcome for you.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Shapiro at RBA.
We had to agree to only transfer one embryo to get the best outcome.
2015, Successful
Dr Shapiro spent lots of time with us. He was personable knowledgeable and warm! He gave us all the information, with realistic expectations, but didn't discourage us....We loved him. Don't have enough good words to describe our experience!!!!!! He spent lots of time with us and was warm and knowledgeable. He is super smart and experienced and helped us conceive our son. I never felt like just a number he really took the time to get to know us and our history
How was your experience with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
Ask questions and pay attention!
Describe your experience with RBA.
Great clinic treat you well. Sometimes there is a wait...
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Shapiro at RBA.
Round of ivf is 14,800 I think. Meds cost btwn 3-5000$.
will only transfer one embryo unless there are mitigating circumstances
2013 - 2014, Successful
We were very happy with Dr. Toledo. He was caring, knowledgeable, and compassionate. He was thorough in our treatments and explained everything to us each step of the way. In instances when things didn't go how we had hoped, he always gave us the courtesy to call us and explain/give feedback/or just listen to our fears/disappointment...Be patient with the process. Ask for lots of testing up front - especially the MTHFR test which is such a common genetic "disorder" but can be easily "cured"
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
The practice was very professional and Dr. Toledo was excellent. Most of the nurses were great to work with but some were just ok with communication.
2010 - 2011, Successful
Never felt like a number.
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
There are Dr. Toledo groups that meet and talk about how wonderful he is (seriously) his bedside manner is excellent, his staff is attentive, the follow up is fast. The lab is in the office- results same day most of the time. He never makes you feel paranoid, silly, or hormonal with your thoughts or questions (or need to have an ultrasound because you don't "feel" right) I have recommended many friends to Dr. Toledo. He's "the baby maker" and I'm forever grateful to him. I had history of miscarriages and he followed me through my successful pregnancy.
Trust your doctor
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RBA.
They always remembered who we were by name. Never felt like a number
Sandy Springs
How was your experience with Dorothy Mitchell-Leef at RBA?
I am a physician so I like directness. She is OK in bedside manner (she is not real touchy-feely) so that is OK with me. But she is EXTREMELY honest about your chances.
She is not touchy feeling but you are getting the best clinic in Atlanta. I can say this since I am a physician and know that they have been doing this the longest. I got pregnant with my own eggs at 43 and almost 45 yo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA.
Timely communication
Dorothy Mitchell-Leef
Sandy Springs

Dr. Toledo was very honest and straight to the point with me, but at the same time, he was very personable and genuine with his delivery...he entertains transferring multiple starting at the age of 35...He always finds a way to connect with me. He uses humor to lighten the mood...He was very direct with how he wanted to proceed with my situation/case and didn’t waste any time making it happen...he encourages me to get second and third opinions if I feel that I need to
[The staff at RBA] were all very knowledgeable about the protocol and how everything goes. They communicated well with me for monitoring appointments and made me feel comfortable at all times...it is still very important to do your own research and stay on top of your situation...Ask questions and do your own research. Don’t be afraid to get other opinions
How was your experience with Andrew Toledo at RBA?
He always finds a way to connect with me. He uses humor to lighten the mood and make things more personable. He is very knowledgeable about updated research and protocols. He recommended supplements for me to start taking to increase egg quality right away. And he is always open to hearing others’ opinions, my opinions and suggestions from my own research, and he encourages me to get second and third opinions if I feel that I need to. He has instilled a lot of confidence and hope in me and my situation.
Ask questions and do your own research. Don’t be afraid to get other opinions!
From the start, Dr. Toledo was very honest and straight to the point with me, but at the same time, he was very personable and genuine with his delivery. He was very direct with how he wanted to proceed with my situation/case and didn’t waste any time making it happen! I connected with him immediately and I feel very supported and “in good hands” with him and the whole RBA staff.
Describe the protocols Andrew Toledo used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
I started taking CoQ10 and DHEA for low AMH levels following my first appointment with him and he also had me do an HSG test. I have one open tube and one blocked tube. He suggested 3 rounds of IUI before proceeding to IVF, but my husband and I decided to jump right to IVF because of the success rates of the two and because of my good insurance coverage. I completed my first round of IVF this past March. I started the cycle with Lupron on day 1 of my cycle. I then did 300 units of Follistim am and pm in addition to the Lupron starting on day 2 continuing through day 12. I did an HCG trigger shot on day 13 and I had my egg retrieval on day 15. 10 eggs were retrieved, 8 of those being mature. 6 fertilized and 2 made it to blast. We sent the 2 off for PGS testing and both of them came back abnormal (chromosomes). We did not do a transfer. Both are still frozen but we will not be transferring them. I am gearing up for round 2 of IVF soon.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RBA.
They were all very knowledgeable about the protocol and how everything goes. They communicated well with me for monitoring appointments and made me feel comfortable at all times.
Describe your experience with RBA.
A ton of patients walk through the doors of RBA everyday. Though the doctors and nurses are good at what they do, it is still very important to do your own research and stay on top of your situation. Call them and make sure you communicate well. Don’t leave it up to them. Take your situation into your own hands and make sure you do everything in your power to stay organized and on top of your treatment plan.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
My insurance covered most everything. I had to pay $900 out of pocket for my medication through Avella. And then I had to pay $1000 to meet my out of pocket deductible and then another $2000 for PGS testing. My insurance did not cover that.
Describe Andrew Toledo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
We didn’t have any embryos to transfer but we were planning to transfer 1 because of my age (34). He said he entertains transferring multiple starting at the age of 35.
Sandy Springs
He [Dr. Michael Witt] talks a lot. Take all the notes you can. And ask for your record so you can look things over...My husband had to have several semen analysis done. Dr. Witt wanted to run several different tests. He also needed ultrasounds completed, which shown stage 2 varicocele. Dr. Witt conducted surgery. After 3 months, we went back and my husband is now on medication and supplements perscribed by Dr. Witt
Majority of the nurses [at RBA- Sandy Springs] have gone through infertility, as well. They know our struggle. They are Always so sweet to check on us and make sure we understand everything...I don't like the "office fee" every time we come. Esp when we have to due to a follow up. But infertility is expensive. At least they take some of our insurance...It can feel like you are just a number if you let it. But if you open yourself up the RBA, you'll see that it's a great fertility center. They want to succeed. They make us feel like it's possible to have our baby.
How was your experience with Michael Witt at RBA?
He is very nice. Kind be kind of awkward, but that's good personality. He's very smart and has a great deal of knowledge about MFI. We trust him completely to give us our miracle. He has won many awards in urology. He is one of the top doctors in the country!!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Michael Witt at RBA?
Take notes!!! He talks a lot. Take all the notes you can. And ask for your record so you can look things over.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Michael Witt at RBA?
He seemed like he really cared for us. He wants the best/less invasive route.
Describe the protocols Michael Witt used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RBA.
Majority of the nurses have gone through infertility, as well. They know our struggle. They are Always so sweet to check on us and make sure we understand everything.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael Witt at RBA.
Michael Witt
Sandy Springs
[Dr. Slayden is a] Good doctor but tends to assume one knows all terms and numbers and doesnt explain unless specifically asked. Given this is such an overwhelming thing already. I feel putting everything as simple as possible is best way to reassure the patient that it is a team effort and they really are on your side...He said, he wouldn't want to do multiple transfers to avoid multiple pregnancies problems and end with healthy babies instead of premature risky births
All [nurses at RBA- Sandy Springs] were outstanding. They made me feel like I personally mattered to them and that my success was theirs as well... The one nurse in charge of drawing blood is too brusque and actually left a mark on my arm (in the many years I've had my blood drawn, it has NEVER happened) other than that, you will be in great care...Standard ivf process, egg retrieval, procedure of fertilization and PGD/S discussed realistic probabilities of success. 12 eggs, 7 embryos at day 3, 3 made it to day 5, 1 was normal
How was your experience with Scott Slayden at RBA?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Scott Slayden at RBA?
Do your research about potential course of treatment before committing to it. It may push plans a month but it is better to know what you should expect, look out and hope for throughout the treatment protocol chosen.
Describe the protocols Scott Slayden used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Elizabeth Betts)
All were outstanding. They made me feel like I personally mattered to them and that my success was theirs as well
Describe your experience with RBA.
All are compassionate. The one nurse in charge of drawing blood is too brusque and actually left a mark on my arm (in the many years I've had my blood drawn, it has NEVER happened) other than that, you will be in great care
Describe Scott Slayden's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RBA.
Scott Slayden

2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Shapiro was the last of the five doctors I saw, and he was, hands down, the best: he treated me like an intelligent human being, a peer. He also got results...By the time I got to Dr. Shapiro, i was 42. But I got results! I'm now holding a child in my arms... Dr. Shapiro is smart, compassionate, and direct. He gave me as much time as I needed with him and explained things to me as an intelligent woman who could read and reason and research for myself...His strategy: be aggressive. At 40+, get as many eggs as you can. IT WORKED...
[The staff at RBA is] Incredibly competent! Downside: you have to pay for parking? Really, I have ZERO complaints, and I drove in from more than 3 hours away. I wish I had started at RBA...They [nurses] were great! Because RBA uses email, they are much more accessible, at all hours, than at other clinics...Dr. Shapiro was the last of the five doctors I saw, and he was, hands down, the best: he treated me like an intelligent human being, a peer. He also got results...By the time I got to Dr. Shapiro, i was 42.
How was your experience with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
Please see above. Dr. Shapiro is smart, compassionate, and direct. He gave me as much time as I needed with him and explained things to me as an intelligent woman who could read and reason and research for myself.
Start with him!
Dr. Shapiro was the last of the five doctors I saw, and he was, hands down, the best: he treated me like an intelligent human being, a peer. He also got results. I had more than 100 eggs retrieved (so many your survey did not accept my number). By the time I got to Dr. Shapiro, i was 42. But I got results! I'm now holding a child in my arms.
This really doesn't seem relevant, although I have the details. His strategy: be aggressive. At 40+, get as many eggs as you can. IT WORKED.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer (the other one has left RBA))
They were great! Because RBA uses email, they are much more accessible, at all hours, than at other clinics.
Describe your experience with RBA.
Incredibly competent! Downside: you have to pay for parking? Really, I have ZERO complaints, and I drove in from more than 3 hours away. I wish I had started at RBA. I don't know why I'm being asked to write more -- I have much more to say about clinics that I don't like.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Shapiro at RBA.
This is the only clinic I used that reduced rates for each cycle.
No comments. I went the safest route: one at a time.
Sandy Springs
He's [Dr. Daniel Shapiro] a very caring and straightforward doctor who adds humor into his conversations with his patients...I felt very comfortable in his office and under his care. He didn't try to rush our meetings/ appointments; he understands the sensitive nature of what each patient is going through, and devotes his time, energy and patience to making them feel very care for.
The clinic [RBA] is very clean and everyone is super friendly and helpful. The wait time could be a bit shorter but other than this, everything runs pretty efficiently. The people at the front desk are very kind and courteous and the nurses go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and safe...[Dr. Shapiro is] a very caring and straightforward doctor who adds humor into his conversations with his patients.
How was your experience with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
Wonderful, caring trustworthy doctor who is funny and straightforward as well. I felt very comfortable in his office and under his care. He didn't try to rush our meetings/ appointments; he understands the sensitive nature of what each patient is going through, and devotes his time, energy and patience to making them feel very care for.
You are in very good hands.
He's a very caring and straightforward doctor who adds humor into his conversations with his patients. I really like him as a doctor.
Describe your experience with RBA.
The clinic is very clean and everyone is super friendly and helpful. The wait time could be a bit shorter but other than this, everything runs pretty efficiently. The people at the front desk are very kind and courteous and the nurses go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and safe.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Daniel Shapiro at RBA.
I've only had to pay my copay because I have yet to unergo any procedure.
2017 - 2019, Successful
[Protocol with Dr. Daniel Shapiro included] Antagonist protocol with an hcg primer Medicated frozen transfer cycle... explains everything in detail from a clinical perspective with pros and cons of each treatment and lets the patient make the ultimate decision. This is the approach I prefer, but I understand it may not be for everyone. While very clinical, he’s also very compassionate. While we would have preferred to not need the assistance of a reproductive endocrinologist, we enjoyed our experience with Dr. Shapiro and RBA and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
The nurses and care coordinator [at RBA] are so nice. There were miscommunications along the way as with any medical practice...Preference for eset, especially upon first transfer...Dr. Shapiro explains everything in detail from a clinical perspective with pros and cons of each treatment and lets the patient make the ultimate decision. This is the approach I prefer, but I understand it may not be for everyone. While very clinical, he’s also very compassionate. While we would have preferred to not need the assistance of a reproductive endocrinologist, we enjoyed our experience with Dr. Shapiro and RBA and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
How was your experience with Daniel Shapiro at RBA?
Do your homework before your initial appointment. Know some of the general terminology for treatments and come prepared with specific questions. Bring a notebook!
Antagonist protocol with an hcg primer Medicated frozen transfer cycle
Describe your experience with your nurse at RBA.
The nurses and care coordinator are so nice. There were miscommunications along the way as with any medical practice.
Preference for eset, especially upon first transfer.
2019 - 2020, Consult
[Dr. Jessica Rubin] was very easy to talk. She explained how fertility and infertility works. She helped us to understand the tests and processes we would go through. She included diagrams to visually show how it all works! We arrived at our appointment and was seen right away.
[The staff at RBA - Sandy Springs] is very nice, everyone that works there are pleasant and always smiling! They make you feel comfortable when you arrive, until you leave. The environment is really nice. They get you in and out, with your appointments...They are excellent
How was your experience with Jessica Rubin at RBA?
She was very easy to talk. She explained how fertility and infertility works. She helped us to understand the tests and processes we would go through. She included diagrams to visually show how it all works! We arrived at our appointment and was seen right away.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jessica Rubin at RBA?
Be open-minded
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jessica Rubin at RBA?
She was extremely nice and helpful with explaining everything
Describe the protocols Jessica Rubin used in your cycles at RBA and their degree of success.
i have only done the tests - covid19 put a pause to our progress.
They are excellent
Describe your experience with RBA.
The clinic is very nice, everyone that works there are pleasant and always smiling! They make you feel comfortable when you arrive, until you leave. The environment is really nice. They get you in and out, with your appointments
Jessica Rubin

2015 - 2017, Successful
Only problem [at RMA - Sandy Springs] is communication but that is something I encountered will all other clinics . The place is clean , with new technology , the lab staff was very good explaining everything It was easy scheduling appointments...The one eset worked for me [with Dr. Andrew Toledo]...All my other multiple embryo transfers failed...He took all the time with us and really put effort into my case...Funny guy , makes the process easier with his humor and ease . He is willing to try anything and really listened to all my suggestions . I felt like we were a team . He made all our dreams come true by giving us 2 beautiful babies
Never give up
He took all the time with us and really put effort into my case
I do not remember
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RBA.
I really can’t remember the nurses well
Describe your experience with RBA.
Only problem is communication but that is something I encountered will all other clinics . The place is clean , with new technology , the lab staff was very good explaining everything It was easy scheduling appointments
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andrew Toledo at RBA.
Average
The one eset worked for me . All my other multiple embryo transfers failed