5.9

19475 Old Jetton Road
Cornelius, NC 28031
888-551-0874

2019, Consult
Dr Katz was very warm, provided great information... Went in for a consultation and had ultrasound, blood work. Given treatment options. Everything look good, given numbers and I am just waiting to proceed financially. I also have some medical issues such as low iron and some immunization that I need to take care of and my partner needs a sperm analysis
The wait time [at REACH] was long waiting for the nurse and bloodwork. Everything was fine. I would say be on time, ready to get bloodwork, ultrasound and have your questions ready also have your spouse if possible... They called with updates and answer all my call through the patient portal.... Dr Katz was very warm, provided great information...Went in for a consultation and had ultrasound, blood work. Given treatment options
How was your experience with Seth Katz at REACH?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Seth Katz at REACH?
He is great have your questions ready
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Seth Katz at REACH?
Dr Katz was very warm, provided great information
Describe the protocols Seth Katz used in your cycles at REACH and their degree of success.
He thought a normal IVF cycle would be best.
Describe your experience with your nurse at REACH. (Assigned nurse: Celeste)
They called with updates and answer all my call through the patient portal.
Describe your experience with REACH.
The wait time was long waiting for the nurse and bloodwork. Everything was fine. I would say be on time, ready to get bloodwork, ultrasound and have your questions ready also have your spouse if possible
Describe the costs associated with your care under Seth Katz at REACH.
I have fertility under my insurance there was no upfront cost initially. Once I reach my deductible it will work like medical insurance
Describe Seth Katz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at REACH.
Seth Katz
Charlotte
Anytime I spoken with them [nurses at REACH] in office or by phone they were always very nurturing and made sure I understood everything...WE only did testing and a few medicated cycles. WE could not afford IVF...Definitely worth it. We drove about two hours. I do believe he [Dr. Richard Wing] could have gotten us pregnant we just didn't have the funds. He took the time to explain everything including cost, what our insurance covered and how to get more coverage and other financial help...He [Dr. Richard Wing] really took them time to go through previous treatments and testing and explain what he would do and why. I felt as he was trying to explain why we should do this test and for what reason not just to waste money...He really cares about his patients...WE only did testing and a few medicated cycles. WE could not afford IVF...He took them time to explain why IUI did not work with a previous clinic and why IVF would work...He took the time to explain everything including cost, what our insurance covered and how to get more coverage and other financial help...
How was your experience with Richard Wing at REACH?
He really took them time to go through previous treatments and testing and explain what he would do and why. I felt as he was trying to explain why we should do this test and for what reason not just to waste money.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Richard Wing at REACH?
He really cares about his patients.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Richard Wing at REACH?
Describe the protocols Richard Wing used in your cycles at REACH and their degree of success.
WE only did testing and a few medicated cycles. WE could not afford IVF.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at REACH.
Anytime I spoken with them in office or by phone they were always very nurturing and made sure I understood everything.
Describe your experience with REACH.
Definitely worth it. We drove about two hours. I do believe he could have gotten us pregnant we just didn't have the funds. He took the time to explain everything including cost, what our insurance covered and how to get more coverage and other financial help.
Richard Wing
Charlotte
Dr whelan was amazing at the process. Always kept us informed on all steps and any questions were answered with care and diligent. He provided us with such great details to all medications, procedures, eat...Be prepared to be fully informed and understand he wants to see great results!...treated us like family. Was friendly, informative, and highly knowledgeable of all our options...
Veronica [nurse at REACH] is AMAZING! She was always there to answer all questions quickly and accurately...The clinic from front desk, back office, nurses, financial, lab tech and the drs make you a priority. They make sure you are well taken care of and capable of making things happening. They are very attentive to details...Dr whelan was amazing at the process. Always kept us informed on all steps and any questions were answered with care and diligent.
How was your experience with Joseph Whelan at REACH?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Joseph Whelan at REACH?
Be prepared to be fully informed and understand he wants to see great results!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Joseph Whelan at REACH?
Dr Whelan treated us like family. Was friendly, informative, and highly knowledgeable of all our options.
Describe your experience with your nurse at REACH. (Assigned nurse: Veronica)
Veronica is AMAZING! She was always there to answer all questions quickly and accurately.
Joseph Whelan