6.2

9120 West Russell Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89148
702.749.4676

2020, Unsuccessful
Dr. Littman didn't even see me in person until i was 7 weeks pregnant...[she] has no bedside manner and was annoyed that I became pregnant on my own. She was rude to my husband and I as well. She failed to explain anything that was going on, and had no compassion...During complications from the D&C she would not return phone calls to myself or to the doctor at the ER treating me.
My insurance covered most of it, but we were quoted over $20,000 for IFV...The nursing staff [at Red Rock Fertility] was OK. The PA is- Amnity was the only person at this office who explained anything to me and my husband. She also was the most compassionate...Billing discrepancies, terrible communication. The woman who draws blood was very sweet. The clinic was clean, but the staff was not always nice and i was charged copays even after I met my out of pocket max.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Dr. Littman has no bedside manner and was annoyed that I became pregnant on my own. She was rude to my husband and I as well. She failed to explain anything that was going on, and had no compassion. After I moved to a different specialist, her office refused to give my full records to the new doctor and to other doctors that also requested records.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Do not go to this practice. This doctor will treat you like a number, will have no compassion, and will overcharge you for procedures. She will not give you your chart or send the full chart to any other doctors. She will not explain anything that is going on.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Dr. Littman didn't even see me in person until i was 7 weeks pregnant. I had started diagnostics and then became pregnant naturally. When I did finally see her at my 7 week ultrasound she made me wait almost an hour in the room, then came in, never introduced herself of said hello and just started the vaginal ultrasound. After a few min she said "it's not viable and the nurse will schedule your D&C, then she left the room. For the D&C, i was her last patient of the day and she couldn't even be bothered to see me before or after. During complications from the D&C she would not return phone calls to myself or to the doctor at the ER treating me.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Red Rock Fertility.
The nursing staff was OK. The PA is- Amnity was the only person at this office who explained anything to me and my husband. She also was the most compassionate.
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility.
My insurance covered most of it, but we were quoted over $20,000 for IFV
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Red Rock Fertility.
There was an issue with one of my RX not being sent to the specialty pharmacy. The continually refuse to send my chart with ALL test and results to any of the doctors that requested- EVEN doctors that were not fertility specialists.
Las Vegas

During testing [Dr. Eva Littman] was in and out with not a lot of explanation. I think she could have been better but mainly i didn’t know what to expect or what was going on...Through out my testing however- Dr Littman was very quick and to the point. I’m very new to the process so i would have liked a little more info...We will be heading directly to IVF due to a previous vasectomy. Not sure on my protocols until testing on me is completed. I had a hysteroscopy to even out the uterus lining.
When i called to schedule the follow up [at Red Rock Fertility], they would not schedule it without my husband having his bloodwork done. This is an outside cost for us and it’s VERY frustrating that MY results (and my health) was being held up while we wait for him to have time/us have money to get his tests...It’s very boutique like which comes off as expensive- that’s true. The care seems to be great thus far but we are still beginning. It’s very clean, feels family oriented once you get into the offices. They provide a lot of services on site which is convenient.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
I haven’t seen her much yet because we are only at the beginning of treatment. I assume she will be present for more of the test results/procedures in the future. As of now, i am impressed with the clinic staff and how welcoming they are. During testing Dr Littman was in and out with not a lot of explanation. I think she could have been better but mainly i didn’t know what to expect or what was going on. Her office called to “confirm” some results of my tests, but wouldn’t give me those results without my husband paying out of pocket for his blood tests. He was not able to get them done prior to covid shut down and now i feel as though my health wasn’t a priority to this office at all.
Do your research before so procedures don’t seem like a foreign language. Don’t expect the same warmth from Dr L as you get from the rest of the staff. She’s very direct.
My husband was going to meet me for our consultation. That morning he had an emergency and would be over an hour late. The team checked on me continuously while waiting for him and delayed our appt so i wouldn’t have to reschedule. Through out my testing however- Dr Littman was very quick and to the point. I’m very new to the process so i would have liked a little more info. After a hysteroscopy, i was contacted by an outside number claiming to have my results. They said i could get them over the phone or contact my dr for a follow up. It seemed scammy so i opted for a follow up with my dr. When i called to schedule the follow up, they would not schedule it without my husband having his bloodwork done. This is an outside cost for us and it’s VERY frustrating that MY results (and my health) was being held up while we wait for him to have time/us have money to get his tests. Now we’re full into COVID lock down, and im very stressed about not having these test results. It feels like my health is being disregarded.
Describe the protocols Eva Littman used in your cycles at Red Rock Fertility and their degree of success.
We will be heading directly to IVF due to a previous vasectomy. Not sure on my protocols until testing on me is completed. I had a hysteroscopy to even out the uterus lining. Easy procedure. In and out within an hour. They use anesthesia. I did not get any additional results off the procedure or my blood tests.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Red Rock Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
So far so great. Great with explanations, timely phone calls etc. Great with scheduling based on my work schedule. The nurse who called to schedule my follow up said there were causes of concern from my test results, but wouldn’t give me those results until my husband did his bloodwork. Due to Covid who knows how long that will be and i am unable to make changes for my health because i do not have test results.
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
Quoted like 15k for ivf plus 2k for sperm retrieval.
Describe Eva Littman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Red Rock Fertility.
Not sure.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Red Rock Fertility.
I was put on birth control but my migraines make bc difficult. I asked several people including the Dr if i should be worried and always i got “did you try it first”. No- bec it says to consult your dr if you have migraines. I ended up taking it but stopped immediately after the procedure without finishing the pack. After my hysteroscopy a nurse called to tell me there were some causes for concern but she wouldn’t tell me why until we got my husbands bloodwork done. He’s military, his schedule is impossible and now i feel like my health isn’t the priority.

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Our consults were 5 minutes max, with her telling us what we would be doing and she would get exasperated when my husband and I would try to ask questions. She [Dr. Littman] would joke and say that everyone thinks they're a doctor after searching on google. We had two failed cycles of IVF with Littman, and she recommended that we just continue doing IVF cycles and hopefully one day it would work.... agonist protocol both times. Each using menopur, gonal-f and cetratide.
At times left to wait over an hour, no one [Red Rock Fertility] knew my name, and you felt rushed in and rushed out....Communication is severely lacking. I had major anxiety during one of my rounds because I had a question about medication and I couldn't get ahold of anyone.... The ultrasound tech was not allowed to talk to you about what they saw. It had to be reviewed by the doctor and then the results were posted on your patient portal.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Awful. Our first round of IVF I was 23 years old and new nothing about the world of infertility. Our consults were 5 minutes max, with her telling us what we would be doing and she would get exasperated when my husband and I would try to ask questions. She would joke and say that everyone thinks they're a doctor after searching on google. We had two failed cycles of IVF with Littman, and she recommended that we just continue doing IVF cycles and hopefully one day it would work.
I would recommend you get a second opinion before signing on with Littman.
At times left to wait over an hour, no one knew my name, and you felt rushed in and rushed out.
agonist protocol both times. Each using menopur, gonal-f and cetratide. Between the first and second rounds of IVF she had me on 6 months of lupron in hopes of helping with the inflammation caused by endometriosis, she also recommended I have a laparoscopy done while on the lupron.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Red Rock Fertility.
The checked you in, and scheduled your appointment. Other than that no one spoke to you. The ultrasound tech was not allowed to talk to you about what they saw. It had to be reviewed by the doctor and then the results were posted on your patient portal. On occasion you would get a phone call with a nurse saying "everything looks good continue with what you're doing".
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
You feel like a number.Communication is severely lacking. I had major anxiety during one of my rounds because I had a question about medication and I couldn't get ahold of anyone. They seemed to be all over the place, almost like they were understaffed. On multiple occasions I had to wait over an hour for standard ultrasound appointments. My husband and I showed up for our second transfer at our allotted time and were made to wait over 3 hours to actually have our transfer done. I cannot think of a single strength for this clinic.
$17,000 initial that covered everything aside from medication costs. Total each time was between $20,000-$25,000
To the best of my knowledge it was up to the patient.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Red Rock Fertility.
On two occasions during routine ultrasounds, the tech hit something wrong and I was unable to drive myself home for a half an hour until the pain subsided. The transfer issue during our second round was the last straw for me. You're supposed to go into a transfer hopeful, and as calm as you can be but we went into it very angry confused and stressed. We weren't given a moment to even enjoy the process before being rushed out. Everything about my experience with this clinic made it feel like a money making scheme and not an avenue to help those that want to become parents but can't on their own.
2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
She [Dr. Littman] always seemed too busy. Always rushed. Not personable. I felt more like a number rather than a patient. She never seem to remember me even though I did 4 IVF Cycles with her. She would always have her nurse call me with the sensitive news, it would have been nice for it to come from her. I never saw her after my retrievals. I was even in the hospital for an ectopic pregnancy and I didn't even see her after my surgery. She wanted to discharge me the day of my surgery.
Office staff [at Red Rock Fertility], aside from the physician, were very nice and always remembered me. Their Surgery Center is not in network with any insurance so that was always an out-of-pocket expense. They were pricey and comparison to other IVF clinics in this area...They tried to charge me an office visit co-pay just for lab draws which after I complained they adjusted....My nurse was compassionate but I didn't always have confidence in her.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
She always seemed too busy. Always rushed. Not personable. I felt more like a number rather than a patient. She never seem to remember me even though I did 4 IVF Cycles with her. She would always have her nurse call me with the sensitive news, it would have been nice for it to come from her. I never saw her after my retrievals. I was even in the hospital for an ectopic pregnancy and I didn't even see her after my surgery. She wanted to discharge me the day of my surgery. But I was too weak. I ended up staying an additional 4 days and she initially wanted to send me home right away and didn't even evaluate me herself before trying to discharge me.
Be more personal with your patients. Give off the perception that you care about them and that you're not in it just for the business aspect
Always rushed, not personable. Never seemed to remember me even though I did 4 cycles with her. Poor bedside manner. I preferred the NP over her. Sure always seemed too busy
We banked three of my Cycles before sending them off the embryos for PGS. We only had one normal embryo after 18 were submitted for PGS, but unfortunately that one did not take
Describe your experience with your nurse at Red Rock Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Leticia)
My nurse was compassionate but I didn't always have confidence in her.
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
Office staff, aside from the physician, were very nice and always remembered me. Their Surgery Center is not in network with any insurance so that was always an out-of-pocket expense. They were pricey and comparison to other IVF clinics in this area
Surgery Center was not in network with any insurance companies so this was always an out-of-pocket expense which was expensive. They tried to charge me an office visit co-pay just for lab draws which after I complained they adjusted.

2015, Unsuccessful
Dr Littman never had more than 5 minutes to spend with me, whether it was a consultation, ultrasound or even insemination! She is not very personable. I never got called with results, I had to call persistently to get updated. Her nurses were nice but not very knowledgeable. I am a doctor, and would never think of treating my patients like this, especially going through such an emotional process
During my initial workup I had an abnormal HSG result, no one [from Red Rock Fertility Center] felt the need to call me, a month later, i called and was then told of this and rescheduled for a repeat exam, which could have been done weeks earlier. My labs were being monitored after my third IUI because I had a low hcg but positive. I went in for labs on a friday morning and no one called me all weekend, i finally called on monday afternoon and they had no idea they had forgotten to call me, and not very apologetic.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Dr. Littman is not very personable, speaks to you condescendingly and is very abrupt. I only ever spent maybe 5 minutes with her and she never seemed like she remembered me and my history
Be prepared to be treated like a number
IUI with follistim injections and hcg triggers. first 2 cycles negative, next one was a chemical pregnancy, final one was done without hcg trigger because nobody listened when i told them we would be missing my ovulation date, I ended up getting my insemination done during what was supposed to be a ultrasound appointment!
Leticia was very polite, compassionate and always attempted to answer all my questions.
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
Nice spacious clinic, plenty of seating, coffee bar
My insurance (tricare) covered the cost of all office visits/consults, diagnostic testing, ultrasounds and medications. We paid $500 per each insemination and $350 for semen freezing, as insurance did not cover this.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Red Rock Fertility.
During my initial workup I had an abnormal HSG result, no one felt the need to call me, a month later, i called and was then told of this and rescheduled for a repeat exam, which could have been done weeks earlier. My labs were being monitored after my third IUI because I had a low hcg but positive. I went in for labs on a friday morning and no one called me all weekend, i finally called on monday afternoon and they had no idea they had forgotten to call me, and not very apologetic.

2015, Unsuccessful
I went to see Dr. Littman after trying to conceive for 3 years. Once we made it into her office, within 5 minutes she had "diagnosed" me with PCOS. ... She new minimal about my past ... I had previously been tested for ovarian cysts and had none. Even informing her of this she stuck with her diagnoses (didn't even offer to run tests to check that). ... If you don't feel in your gut that she is correct, get a 2nd opinion.
Once we made it into her[Dr. Littman's] office, within 5 minutes she had "diagnosed" me with PCOS. After that I spent the rest of the time there [Red Rock Fertility] with the billing rep going over the costs for all the tests I would need and eventually IUI or IVF.. ... Her office is extremely nice, can't help but think of all the patients that did unnecessary testing.. And how they have paid for her glamorous offices.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Dr. Littman immediately tried to diagnose me with PCOS. She new minimal about my past, other then we had been trying to conceive for 3+ years. After doing her diagnoses.. We spent the rest of the appointment with her billing rep going over the costs of all of the tests Dr. Littman recommended and then eventually IUI and IVF. I had previously been tested for ovarian cysts and had none. Even informing her of this she stuck with her diagnoses (didn't even offer to run tests to check that). I left and reached out to a cousin who had fertility problems, asked if she had ever been diagnosed with PCOS and she immediately said yes by Dr. Littman, but turned out she didn't have it. Turns out I didn't either.. She just went straight to that outcome and all of the expensive tests to get to ivf. In the end a round of clomid from my ob/gyn finally resulted in my precious baby.
Don't take her diagnoses as 100%. If you don't feel in your gut that she is correct, get a 2nd opinion. Her office is extremely nice, can't help but think of all the patients that did unnecessary testing.. And how they have paid for her glamorous offices.
I went to see Dr. Littman after trying to conceive for 3 years. Once we made it into her office, within 5 minutes she had "diagnosed" me with PCOS. After that I spent the rest of the time there with the billing rep going over the costs for all the tests I would need and eventually IUI or IVF..
I did not go to her for treatment after our initial appointment where she incorrectly diagnosed me with PCOS
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
Not applicable. I did not continue with this doctor after she misdiagnosed me with PCOS after only talking to me for 5 minutes and not running any tests to confirm. Afterwards I was given page after page of fertility tests she recommends and their outrageous costs. With the end result of ivf (which I did not end up needing)
We were told IUI would be 8500-10000 and ivf 15000-25000. There were a round of tests that Littman ordered beforehand that ranged from 75-700 for each
2011, Unknown Success
...She [Dr. Eva Littman] tried to remove them outside of a hospital operating room in her surgical room but was unsuccessful as I started to lose consciousness. After that fiasco of the removal of the polyps I fell pregnant naturally. At a checkup to see if everything was okay she said there was a 6cm fibroid pushing down on the inside of the cavity and not allowing the embryo to grow anymore. The problem that I am struggling with is why wasn't this seen before in ultrasounds or even during the polyp removal procedure? She referred me to another doctor for fibroid removal and that's where all my fertility issues started and have never been able to fall pregnant since.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
I went straight to Dr. Littman not knowing anything about fertility or what to expect. I was referred by a colleague of mine who had gotten pregnant by IVF from her. My spouse and I listened to everything that she said and did as she had advised. In an ultrasound she found a couple of polyps. She tried to remove them outside of a hospital operating room in her surgical room but was unsuccessful as I started to lose consciousness. After that fiasco of the removal of the polyps I fell pregnant naturally. At a checkup to see if everything was okay she said there was a 6cm fibroid pushing down on the inside of the cavity and not allowing the embryo to grow anymore. The problem that I am struggling with is why wasn't this seen before in ultrasounds or even during the polyp removal procedure? She referred me to another doctor for fibroid removal and that's where all my fertility issues started and have never been able to fall pregnant since.
Educate yourself. Know the fertility terminology and what to expect. Most of all be your own advocate. The doctors don't know our bodies like we know them.
Her demeanor was very nice and calm. It seemed like she knew what she was talking about.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Red Rock Fertility.
Phone calls after bloodwork are so so important. They were very good at that
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
The doctor was nice to us. She just never explained reasons for medications. I got a phone call about a medication that she wanted to put me on before we got pregnant but didn't explain what it was for and that it was going to cost almost $900. Surgical procedures should be done in an OR.
I had most covered by insurance
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Red Rock Fertility.
She failed to diagnose a very large fibroid inside the uterine cavity
Las Vegas

The clinic [Red Rock Fertility] is absolutely beautiful! If they put as much effort into their bedside manner as they do into how the office looks, they would have a really good thing going for them. They have great processes for new patients and get you back to your appointment fairly quickly as well...They [nurses] were quite busy and not very warm...I felt like a number because she [Dr. Eva Littman] sat me down in her office to go over my test results and glazed over them and basically told me that she was prescribing me pills to start IVF - but also admitted that we could conceive naturally. I just felt like she was in it for the money and she quickly rushed us out of her office instead of taking time with us to explain everything...She doesn’t have much bedside manner and is extremely quick and matter of fact. She definitely is just there to make more sales, even if it’s not in the best interest for the patient. My husband and I felt rushed and pressured into IVF, without even exploring the option of IUI or medicated cycles.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Just be prepared to be recommended for IVF no matter what.
I felt like a number because she sat me down in her office to go over my test results and glazed over them and basically told me that she was prescribing me pills to start IVF - but also admitted that we could conceive naturally. I just felt like she was in it for the money and she quickly rushed us out of her office instead of taking time with us to explain everything.
I haven’t gone through any cycles with Dr. Littman yet.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Red Rock Fertility.
They were quite busy and not very warm.
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
The clinic is absolutely beautiful! If they put as much effort into their bedside manner as they do into how the office looks, they would have a really good thing going for them. They have great processes for new patients and get you back to your appointment fairly quickly as well.
My insurance has fertility benefits, and my deductibles are all met. All in, it’s going to cost about $9000 per cycle to do IVF with Dr. Littman