6.2

Selling medication is not offered

9120 West Russell Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89148
702.749.4676

Dr. Littman is more straightforward and blunt than other doctors, but I don't mind that approach personally. She is typically pretty brief when you do see her for any procedure or appointment, which was slightly off-putting, but I know her clinic is pretty busy. I don't feel like she was as personally invested in me as a patient, however, I do think she is qualified and a good doctor...she did always bring up my weight and prescribe phentrimine, which I don't love taking. She said it was safe to use while trying to conceive but I've always heard mixed information on its safety, so I didn't want to use it.
I think the clinic [Red Rock Fertility] is a clean and nice environment, sometimes, like every clinic I've worked with, they don't contact when they say they will or are late to respond. Other than that I believe they are a very efficient clinic...If you're a person who requires more time with the doctors or needs more bedside manner, RRF may not be for you. Dr. Littman will tell you how it is, which I like, but if that's not your preference this may not be the clinic for you
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Dr. Littman I feel was qualified and good at her job. She was always busy so I did feel a bit rushed at times and I mostly saw people from other departments or nurses. I do feel like she knows what she is doing, however, there were some concerns I'd bring up that she seemed to just pass over quickly. While I liked her a lot, she did always bring up my weight and prescribe phentrimine, which I don't love taking. She said it was safe to use while trying to conceive but I've always heard mixed information on its safety, so I didn't want to use it. Overall I would have been mostly confident proceeding in treatment with her, however, her prices were too high and my insurance has a very small limit for fertility treatment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Describe the protocols Eva Littman used in your cycles at Red Rock Fertility and their degree of success.
One of Dr. Littman's found a polyp on my uterus and then we made a plan to complete surgery to remove it to improve my chances of conceiving. We did have a plan in place for IUI, but then plans changed based on medication costs being astronomical
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Red Rock Fertility.
I never had any issues with the nurses, they were kind and helpful throughout my appointments.
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
I think the clinic is a clean and nice environment, sometimes, like every clinic I've worked with, they don't contact when they say they will or are late to respond. Other than that I believe they are a very efficient clinic
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility.
I'm not certain of specific costs, but RRF is one of the more expensive clinics in town for IVF. Other than procedures like IUI and IVF, my insurance mostly covered the normal visits.
What specific things went wrong at Red Rock Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Red Rock Fertility.
These issues seem to be common in fertility clinics and most doctors offices to be honest, just simple things like not calling when expected or late to call in a prescription
Las Vegas
I felt that Dr. Littman was very knowledgeable about my particular case. She read through all my tests and my partner's test and used her best judgement to develop a course of treatment. She was very professional and not overly friendly. She tried not to keep the patient waiting too long given the amount of clients she has.... I explained to Dr Littman that my partner would be out of town for 6 weeks and also the staff. They forgot and was threatening to cancel the treatment if the contract was not signed when they have had us down all the paperwork while we were there before he left for training.
There were not enough staff available to handle the number of clients so there were long wait times and overlapping appointment slots. Office [Red Rock Fertility] was too busy to answer the phone because they said they were entirely too busy.... Limited appointment slots for the amount of patients. Front desk was overwhelmed with volume and need additional staff. Was unable to return phone calls timely. At times staff did not pass along messages accurately to the coordinator and should have requested all documents to be signed at the same time to avoid delay with treatment and to minimize confusion
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Try to schedule appointments earlier in the day so she is first in line to see Dr littman
There were not enough staff available to handle the number of clients so there were long wait times and overlapping appointment slots. Office was too busy to answer the phone because they said they were entirely too busy.
225 angost 75 menapur for 1 week; hgh for 4 days; centride for 4 days
Describe your experience with your nurse at Red Rock Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Joanna)
I think the nursing staff was very thorough and provided all the information needed for the protocol but like I stated earlier they have too many clients and not enough staff to handle the volume which affect quality of customer service
@16k with the military discount
Describe Eva Littman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Red Rock Fertility.
I think transferring 2 embyos at a time is ideal because it increases your chances be of pregnancy without overload potential
What specific things went wrong at Red Rock Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Red Rock Fertility.
I explained to Dr Littman that my partner would be out of town for 6 weeks and also the staff. They forgot and was threatening to cancel the treatment if the contract was not signed when they have had us down all the paperwork while we were there before he left for training. They should of had him come in to give his semen as to not have to freeze the eggs after the protocol also....

2018 - 2020, Unknown Success
She seems very knowledgeable in her field. She [Dr. Littman] is willing to answer any and all questions. I consulted with her twice: first to begin overall treatment and second, when first steps in treatment were unsuccessful. She was helpful to give me advice and guidance on where to go from there. She conducted my transvaginal ultrasound 3 times over the course of treatments. During these appointments, she was very busy, didn't communicate much and was in and out quickly. I did ask a few questions during this time, in which she was more vague with her answers.
The [Red Rock Fertility] clinic itself is state-of-the-art and very modern. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They are willing to help when you need. They are a busy office so appointment times can be affected by this...Timed Intercourse and associated medications were covered by my insurance. IVF is approximately $17,900 without medication.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
She seems very knowledgeable in her field. She is willing to answer any and all questions. I consulted with her twice: first to begin overall treatment and second, when first steps in treatment were unsuccessful. She was helpful to give me advice and guidance on where to go from there. She conducted my transvaginal ultrasound 3 times over the course of treatments. During these appointments, she was very busy, didn't communicate much and was in and out quickly. I did ask a few questions during this time, in which she was more vague with her answers.
She runs a busy office but her staff is amazing and always willing to help with any questions.
Dr. Littman has a stronger personality. She is friendly but is always on the move and acts as if she is very busy all of the time.
5 cycles of Timed Intercourse using Gonal-F with varying doses, HCG trigger injection and progesterone. 4 failed cycles and 1 chemical pregnancy. Moving on to IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Red Rock Fertility.
The PA, my coordinator and all the office staff are amazing! They are extremely helpful!
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
The clinic itself is state-of-the-art and very modern. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They are willing to help when you need. They are a busy office so appointment times can be affected by this.