6.2

9120 West Russell Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89148
702.749.4676

2021 - 2022, Unsuccessful
Dr. Littman makes you feel comfortable. She's quick but not rushed. You can tell she is wildly busy, but I've never felt like she's not 100% with me during my appointments. She answers all my questions and is never condescending...Dr. Littman will not transfer more than two embryos as a time. She, her team and all the paperwork I was given made it perfectly clear why that is...The follicle stimulating shots were actually given in my thigh, not the stomach as directed on the package. Dr. Littman has seen a higher success with thigh injections
I always have a million questions about my results, next steps, what I'm eating, etc. and [the Red Rock Fertility nurse] always dedicates time to me as needed. She has a full kit of the drugs I'll be starting and shows me how to use them all...The clinic staff also helped me with my insurance and walked me through the entire process...They have everything you would need, from cleaning wipes to pads. Everyone is friendly. It's so convenient, too. Everything happens in the same place, from blood work to the actual transfer.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Dr. Littman makes you feel comfortable. She's quick but not rushed. You can tell she is wildly busy, but I've never felt like she's not 100% with me during my appointments. She answers all my questions and is never condescending (we've all had that doctor).
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Bring a notepad and pen. There is so much information and while they do give you a flowchart, there was still so much info I wished I had written down. If you have questions, write them down ahead of time. It is easy to forget them while there.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Dr. Littman and her staff are extremely kind and caring. They make an emotionally tough and physically stressful experience as comfortable as it can possibly be. They are cheerful and you feel like it's totally normal to have them in your physical personal space, which can easily feel awkward if the provider approaches it that way. They are gentle and have never caused physical pain. They call me after every procedure to check in on me. I receive frequent one-on-one time with my coordinator who answers all my questions (I have many). She always checks in with me to see how I'm doing. Dr. Littman is so cheerful and kind. She's that perfect mix of blunt (won't sugarcoat it) but she's also gentle about delivering realistic or negative news.
Describe the protocols Eva Littman used in your cycles at Red Rock Fertility and their degree of success.
We started the journey thinking we'd attempt IUI. So Dr. Littman put him on two different shots to potentially increase his sperm count. After Covid nearly killed him, we opted to skip IUI and moved to IVF. I can't recall all of the meds, but I went through one egg retrieval, which included shots to stimulate my follicles, and a shot to prevent ovulation. The follicle stimulating shots were actually given in my thigh, not the stomach as directed on the package. Dr. Littman has seen a higher success with thigh injections. The shot to prevent ovulation was in the stomach. I was on estrogen, progesterone (in the behind) and baby Aspirin for the IVF transfer. These included pills, shots and a vaginal insert. I am also on vitamin D supplements as my counts were low.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Red Rock Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Joanna Moreno)
Joanna has become one of my favorite humans! She's so kind. I always have a million questions about my results, next steps, what I'm eating, etc. and she always dedicates time to me as needed. She has a full kit of the drugs I'll be starting and shows me how to use them all. She's empathetic and I appreciate how comfortable I feel with her. She even called me after hours one evening to ensure I got the info I needed.
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
The clinic is busy, so getting an apt. with Dr. Littman can take some time. If you're like me, you will struggle with having to wait for a call back as the person you need to talk to is almost never available when you actually call. However, someone has always gotten back to me the same day. The clinic is beautiful inside, clean, and has a calm ambiance. They have everything you would need, from cleaning wipes to pads. Everyone is friendly. It's so convenient, too. Everything happens in the same place, from blood work to the actual transfer. The phlebotomist is also one of my favorites! She always makes me laugh and has never bruised me (that happens often). The clinic staff also helped me with my insurance and walked me through the entire process. Had it not been for their guidance, I would have made a massive insurance error that would have cost me several thousands of dollars. I appreciate them more than they know.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility.
My cash expenses for egg retrieval, PGS, freezing, meds and a transfer was roughly $11K. This is with insurance. Insurance did not cover PGS at all, which was $4K of that total cost.
Describe Eva Littman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Red Rock Fertility.
Dr. Littman will not transfer more than two embryos as a time. She, her team and all the paperwork I was given made it perfectly clear why that is. I have absolutely no challenges against that. So far, I have only done one transfer of one embryo. I was told transferring two would likely increase my chances for success, but since we only had 3 viable embryos after PGS, it was common to only transfer one the first time.
2015 - 2018, Successful
When our transfer failed I got a call from a nurse, it would have been nice to get that call from Dr. Littman herself. Overall I liked her as a doctor and will be using her for future transfers... very active and present during my IVF. She did every ultrasound, explained number of follicles, went over estrogen levels, uterine lining, etc. I liked that she was so hands on, most clinics will just have nurses do those things so it was nice having the actual doctor explain in person rather than hearing results later from a nurse. She did run a bit late on embryo transfer day, but again, she was likely busy giving the same attention see gave me to other patients so I didn't mind.
Leti [the nurse at Red Rock Fertility Center] was amazing! She was quick to respond, great at explaining everything, and showed so much compassion when our IVF failed...The clinic is beautiful! It's easy to get to and definitely seems state of the art! The only frustrating part is that a lot of times I'll call then have to wait for someone to call me back or get transferred multiple times, but I realize that also helps ensure I get the most accurate information.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Dr. Littman was very active and present during my IVF. She did every ultrasound, explained number of follicles, went over estrogen levels, uterine lining, etc. I liked that she was so hands on, most clinics will just have nurses do those things so it was nice having the actual doctor explain in person rather than hearing results later from a nurse. She did run a bit late on embryo transfer day, but again, she was likely busy giving the same attention see gave me to other patients so I didn't mind. When our transfer failed I got a call from a nurse, it would have been nice to get that call from Dr. Littman herself. Overall I liked her as a doctor and will be using her for future transfers.
Dr. Littman can get a bit rushed, but she's a busy woman so don't take it personally!
Dr. Littman was very thorough and explained everything in great detail to make sure I understood.
We did IVF with ICSI. I did a pretty typical protocol of birth control for a few weeks, all the pre cycle lab work and sonohysterogram. I stimmed on gonal-f and menopur, when eggs were mature and estrogen high enough we triggered with hcg then retrieval. I did overstimulate so we did a freeze all of 8 day 5 embryos and 1 day 6 embryo. The next month we did a medicated FET with oral estrogen and Crinone. I personally liked that no Lupron used, it cut down on medication costs and was a relatively short time on injections.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Red Rock Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Leti)
Leti was amazing! She was quick to respond, great at explaining everything, and showed so much compassion when our IVF failed.
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
My insurance covered the majority of my treatment. I basically paid copays. I think total ended up around $4500 for IVF and FET.
Dr. Littman left the decision on number of embryos transferred up to me as a patient, but would (for obvious reasons) not allow more than 2 at a time.
Las Vegas

Dr. Littman is a no B.S. kind of doctor, which is what I wanted in a fertility doctor. We did all the tests then we met her to come up with a game plan. For us, there was no explanation for why I hadn't conceived. She looked at us and said we could mess around with IUI which has __ chance of taking or we can go for the straight route and do IVF. We had wanted kids for a long time, it was obvious to her and that was her recommendation. Yielded 16 eggs, implanted 2 and had twins, all in 1 cycle. Talk about taking the highway.
What I loved most about working with RRF is that I never felt like my husband & I were on this journey alone. If I had a problem or a question, Leticia always answered the phone or email, day or night. Never did I feel like I was asking a stupid question or I was being paranoid. You're cramping a lot? How about you come in today and we do an ultrasound to double check on the babies. Also, we had to push my embryo retrieval by a day and I didn't have enough of one injection. Leticia had a stockpile in the office fridge for those scenarios. When we finished our treatment I brought her anything that was sealed and still usable to give to the next patient who would need it.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Follow her plan to the letter and you will be pleased with your results.
Dr. Littman was very blunt and easy to talk to. I appreciate that about her.
One thing that she does is assisted hatching. It is no covered by our insurance, but it's where they essentially break the egg before implantation to help it take. She's a firm believer in it and it is part of her procedure with IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Red Rock Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Leticia )
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
If you are looking for an all inclusive, professional & friendly fertility clinic then look no further than Red Rock Fertility. Every single staff member is well trained, very friendly & are there for the same goal, which is to help achieve yours.
We were educated on the number of embryos we had available vs what we should do. She recommended no more than 2 in case both took (which they did) and in case they both split. We signed a form stating it could be up to quadruplets. That one took a second to take in.

Donor Eggs With Other Docs
She's [Dr Eve Littman] too busy. She has more patients than I think she knows how to manage sometimes. After an ultrasound to check my lining one time she mistook me for another patient and started talking about an iui transfer when we were doing embryo transfer....
Be prepared to see the doc very little [at Red Rock Fertility Center]. Aside from initial consult and actual procedures you will be dealing with her staff but don't let that alarm you. They are very warm and compassionate where at times she lacks...VF without medication was about 16-17k this did cover pgs testing up to 8 embryos and freezing/storage of remaining embryos/sperm/eggs for a year. Also covered one frozen embryo transfer. Sperm retrieval was coordinated through Red Rock with an outside doctor for around 1500-2k Embryo donation was 5k. Which included a 1500 one time admin charge. If transfer was not successful any other transfer would cost 4k. This charge covered the "batch"
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
She's too busy. She has more patients than I think she knows how to manage sometimes. After an ultrasound to check my lining one time she mistook me for another patient and started talking about an iui transfer when we were doing embryo transfer....
Be blunt, ask questions and don't settle for simple answers. The more you inquire the more you'll learn. Be prepared to see the doc very little. Aside from initial consult and actual procedures you will be dealing with her staff but don't let that alarm you. They are very warm and compassionate where at times she lacks..
The staff made me feel like it was all about me every time I arrived at the clinic for anything. Sharon McGrath was unbelievable to work with and made me feel special.
We went straight for IVF due to my husbands vasectomy. We wanted something that would work. Blood tests later showed that my egg quality and reserve was very bad. I loved that the doc wanted a monthly blood test to determine when it would be good for me to start a cycle. 2 months later my blood tests showed more positive results. After meds we retrieved 8 eggs which were all fertilized. 5 made it to give day blasts but only 2 passed pgs testing. Due to hyper stimulated ovaries we froze the embryos for two months before a transfer. My transfer protocol was very minimal compared to a later one. Sometimes I wonder if the failed implantation with my own embryos was a result of such low med protocols. After a failed IVF the doc said we could do a second which we refused due to costs. She actually recommended iui however my egg quality would be an issue. We declined and went straight to embryo donation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Red Rock Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Shannon McGrath )
I can't say enough for Shannon. She made me feel special and went over everything with us.
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
It can be hard to get in for an appointment due to high volume. Sometimes the staff seems rushed during appointments but it's your time ask all the questions you want, it forces them to slow down.
IVF without medication was about 16-17k this did cover pgs testing up to 8 embryos and freezing/storage of remaining embryos/sperm/eggs for a year. Also covered one frozen embryo transfer. Sperm retrieval was coordinated through Red Rock with an outside doctor for around 1500-2k Embryo donation was 5k. Which included a 1500 one time admin charge. If transfer was not successful any other transfer would cost 4k. This charge covered the "batch" of embryos (adopted) chosen. For instance we chose a batch of 4 embryos and transferred 2. Transfer was successful and we still have 2 remaining embryos that belong to us until we decide we don't want to pay yearly storage or donate them back to the clinic.
2013 - 2015, Successful
I was always able to get a hold of her [Dr. Eva Littman] if I had questions. She was candid about our problems and what we could do to help with it. My eggs weren't top quality and my husband had a low sperm count. We ended up having to use a donor and try to strengthen my eggs. It was rough, but her and her staff were with us the entire time.... My eggs weren't strong enough and neither was my husband's sperm. Dr. Littman increased the dosage of everything and put me on Co-Q 10 to strengthen my eggs. The next time we had two embryos survive and those were implanted. I now have 2 year old twin boys from those embryos.
Be sure to bring in your medical history if you can or have it transferred before your first appointment [at Red Rock Fertility Center]. Be prepared to wait because it takes time to get to know people one on one. You may be asked to do your first ultrasound that day along with blood tests.... She [a nurse] was with me everytime and would explain how to do everything and I even had an e-mail address where I could reach her.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
I was always able to get a hold of her if I had questions. She was candid about our problems and what we could do to help with it. My eggs weren't top quality and my husband had a low sperm count. We ended up having to use a donor and try to strengthen my eggs. It was rough, but her and her staff were with us the entire time.
Listen!!! Everything has a reason behind it.
She talked candidly about our chances and referred to us by name
I remember having to do the first ultrasounds to see my ovaries and uterus and blood tests. Then there was the dye test (don't remember name). That was a horrible experience because I was in pain afterwards. I was prescribed pills, shots, and creams just to get my eggs ready for retrieval. The first round of embryos we had made none of them made it. My eggs weren't strong enough and neither was my husband's sperm. Dr. Littman increased the dosage of everything and put me on Co-Q 10 to strengthen my eggs. The next time we had two embryos survive and those were implanted. I now have 2 year old twin boys from those embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Red Rock Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Leticia)
She was with me everytime and would explain how to do everything and I even had an e-mail address where I could reach her.
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
Be sure to bring in your medical history if you can or have it transferred before your first appointment. Be prepared to wait because it takes time to get to know people one on one. You may be asked to do your first ultrasound that day along with blood tests.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Red Rock Fertility.
After you sign yourself in, you will be called up a few minutes later if there is paperwork involved. Normally you could directly back depending on the procedure or you could be there awhile.
I don't remember it all, but the IVF procedure was $16k without the prescriptions.
She recommended implanting 2 embryos for a better chance of survival
Las Vegas
Dr. Eva was so kind the moment I stepped into her office. She offered me a nice cold cup of water too! She seemed so empathic when I told her about my history with miscarriages and reassured me that we were going to find a solution- which we did!... Every visit gave me more hope than the last time I came into the office. She’ll explain every procedure before performing it on me & would make sure my needs were met.
Efficient. Communication is key over there [Red Rock Fertility]! You see every last one of the staff on top of their jobs like their life depended on it! I must say the whole clinic was spotless from head to toe. The bathrooms were very clean as well!... She [nurse] walked me through everything that I should expect going in and seeing Dr. Eva Littman. Very nice woman, it helped me stay at ease... Dr. Eva was so kind the moment I stepped into her office. She offered me a nice cold cup of water too!
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
Dr. Eva was so compassionate & understanding with me. I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to provide my husband the family we both were yearning to create. But she was twice as dedicated to finding the solution I needed to kick infertility out the door! Every visit gave me more hope than the last time I came into the office. She’ll explain every procedure before performing it on me & would make sure my needs were met.
Don’t talk yourself out of going through with this process. It’s a little nerve wracking considering that you’ve tried out so many options. But put your faith into Dr. Eva Littman, she won’t give up on you so don’t give up on her! She made it work for me, she can do just the same for you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Red Rock Fertility.
She walked me through everything that I should expect going in and seeing Dr. Eva Littman. Very nice woman, it helped me stay at ease
Describe your experience with Red Rock Fertility.
Efficient. Communication is key over there! You see every last one of the staff on top of their jobs like their life depended on it! I must say the whole clinic was spotless from head to toe. The bathrooms were very clean as well!
2017, Consult
It was expensive [at Red Rock Fertility]. Almost $1,000 for the initial procedures and tests...Amazing people! Friendly and they are always there to answer my questions. I look forward to working with them further!...Dr Littman is welcoming and warm. She is someone who you can speak to and ask questions to and she is not coming off as judgmental or agressive. I was appreciative that she valued our time and didn't make us wait for long before speaking to her. She even made she we understood everything that was happening before we left the office instead of expecting her nurses and staff to tell us what was next....I was able to ask any questions I had and I wasn't made to feel dumb. My husband and I felt like everything has been explained to us in a way we understand and we are given all our options.
How was your experience with Eva Littman at Red Rock Fertility?
You will love the office and staff and the friendliness of Dr Littman. She is very personable and she explains everything in a way you can understand.
I am still in the process of going through testing
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Red Rock Fertility.
It was expensive. Almost $1,000 for the initial procedures and tests.