Downers Grove
Hoffman Estates
1585 N. Barrington Rd
Hoffman Estates, IL 60196
847-843-7090
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reena Jabamoni to a friend?
1 doctor
2012 - 2015
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Strengths are that it is a small practice so you get very individualized attention [at Reena Jabamoni-Downers Grove]. Weaknesses are that the practice is located in Hoffman Estates - which was far from my house.... All of the nurses have been with Dr. Jabamoni for years. They are warm, caring, helpful and smart.... Everyone has been working with Dr. Jabamoni for decades and they are a great team.
2012 - 2015
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Reena Jabamoni.
Strengths are that it is a small practice so you get very individualized attention. Weaknesses are that the practice is located in Hoffman Estates - which was far from my house.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Reena Jabamoni at Reena Jabamoni?
Dr. Jabamoni has a small practice and as a result you get a very personalized experience with direct access to the Doctor. Your questions and phone calls are returned by the doctor, rarely a nurse. Everyone has been working with Dr. Jabamoni for decades and they are a great team.
How was your experience with Reena Jabamoni at Reena Jabamoni?
Dr. Jabamoni started the first infertility/reproductive clinic at Loyola University over 25 years ago. She is incredibly knowledgeable, thorough, clinically on top of every IVF development. She is very direct and can be blunt and matter of fact, and I never doubted her ability to get me pregnant. She is so skilled and one of the top doctors in the area (if not the top).
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Reena Jabamoni at Reena Jabamoni?
Dr. Jabamoni is very clinical and makes decisions based on facts and figures, not on emotions. You have to be prepared to get the information without any sugar coating.
Describe the protocols Reena Jabamoni used in your cycles at Reena Jabamoni and their degree of success.
I really don't remember the specifics.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Reena Jabamoni at Reena Jabamoni.
Insurance covered everything so I do not know costs - except for an IUI (which was self pay for me -I think it was about $350).
Describe Reena Jabamoni's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reena Jabamoni.
My doctor encourages eSET because she thought (and she was right) that I had a very good chance of getting pregnant with one embryo. She explained in detail the reasoning behind putting in one versus 2 embryos.
Downers Grove
She always took the time to explain things to us. Was very helpful and very quick in getting us in for our first visit
How was your experience with Reena Jabamoni at Reena Jabamoni?
Our previous doctor dropped us with little notice, Dr J got us in within a week, got all my test info from the previous doctor and had us ready to go within a month. And we were pregnant on our first IVF cycle!
Go see her!
Only the costs associated with paying my deductible and Co pays
Hoffman Estates