200 Banning Street
Newark, DE 19713
Wilmington
2700 Silverside Road
Wilmington, DE 19810

Dr. Ronald Feinburg is very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. He has explained every aspect of ivf to me and my wife and explained the different options we have...I have done three frozen transfers and had one ectopic pregnancy. This has been a tough road for us but he has always tried to help us to understand what is going on and keep our spirits up to keep trying.
the [RADfertility] team is very caring and makes you feel like family. The day I found out that I had to have surgery for ectopic pregnancy I had my 2yo son and wife with me and they did everything they could to make us all feel comfortable...RAD is very good at accommodating your schedule when making apts and figuring out which office is best to go to...
How was your experience with Ronald Feinberg at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Dr. Feinburg has been an excellent doctor throughout our experience with RAD fertility. He has explained every procedure and setback and helped us to understand everything as much as we can . I have done three frozen transfers and had one ectopic pregnancy. This has been a tough road for us but Dr. Feinburg always tried to help us to understand what is going on and keep our spirits up to keep trying.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ronald Feinberg at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Dr. Feinburg is very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. He has explained every aspect of ivf to me and my wife and explained the different options we have.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Everyone on the RAD team is very caring and makes you feel like family. The day I found out that I had to have surgery for ectopic pregnancy I had my 2yo son and wife with me and they did everything they could to make us all feel comfortable and helped to find stuff to keep my son occupied so we could process the information we were receiving.
Describe your experience with RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
RAD is very good at accommodating your schedule when making apts and figuring out which office is best to go to. Their staff is very responsive and answers phones and emails right away! I would recommend them to everyone I know!
Dover

Dr. McGuirk did an excellent job at making me feel at ease. She was able to effectively communicate her concerns with my health and was candid with the treatment options, however, she did so in a professional manner. Dr. McGuirk was able to help me understand my process and my options.... The doctor was able to provide me with factual statement and in such a way that it was easy to comprehend. The doctor was not only able to listen and understand my concerns but she was able to provide security in my wishes as well.
I was referred to RAD through my PCM for endocrinology, but being that I was a previous patient for my PCOS, the team knew my desire to have children. They have helped me gear my treatment towards having a baby. I've seen other doctors for PCOS and endo, and it seems they always want to give me birth control to help with my PCOS. HOW CAN I GET PREGNANT IF I AM ON BIRTH CONTROL?!? It was a nightmare... until I found RAD!
How was your experience with Barbara McGuirk at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Barbara McGuirk at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Have trust, but don't be afraid to ask questions. Everyone is different and she will be able to explain why your concern is valid or just nerves setting in.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Barbara McGuirk at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Dover

Dr McGuirk is patient, thorough, and extremely knowledgeable at what she does. She gives facts, shes precise, and she makes it her goal to not only help with fertility, but with your whole well being. She has pushed me, she has told me things I didnt wwnt to hear but needed to, and this is why I have put my full trust in her!... McGuirk is not a fluffy doctor. Shes not going to be all sunshine and rainbows, but she will do everything in her power to get you your end result.
Every single nurse at RAD makes you feel like family. They are knowledgable, friendly, and great listeners!... Their strength is they know how to make you feel important and not just another number. They get to know you, your situation, and they help you as much as possible. They treat you like one of their own. There is no weakness!... Dr McGuirk is patient, thorough, and extremely knowledgeable at what she does. She gives facts, shes precise, and she makes it her goal to not only help with fertility, but with your whole well being.
Dr McGuirk is patient, thorough, and extremely knowledgeable at what she does. She gives facts, shes precise, and she makes it her goal to not only help with fertility, but with your whole well being. She has pushed me, she has told me things I didnt wwnt to hear but needed to, and this is why I have put my full trust in her!♡
She told me what I needed to hear exactly when I needed to hear it!♡
Describe the protocols Barbara McGuirk used in your cycles at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware) and their degree of success.
So far we have had many consults regarding my number and my infertility. Today she completed a surgery which is the first step to starting journey #2 for baby #2!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Mari Esqabar)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Barbara McGuirk at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
So far the only costs have been co pays because I'm being seen as a medical need. I'm currently out of my lifetime insurance amount.
Dover
Dr. Kovalesky gave me answers no one else could . I’ve never been able to conceive and between my husband and I he gave us that since of hope we truly needed . He is caring , educated , intuitive, he is just the doctor every couple or person needs be cause he understands our struggle . You can really since he cares and I feel that is the most important quality. It’s not just a paycheck for him . They will work with you .
They [the staff at RAD-Dover] care . They take it the extra mile to figure out what’s going on and help you . My advice would be to tell them everything they are not there to judge . They will work with you financially as well so do not let the money dictate you moving forward... It would cost 14,000 to have my eggs frozen and my husbands sperm frozen then implanted into me... I have eggs but they are not dropping. Our treatment plan was to take my eggs and do ivf with the little bit of sperm count my husband has left . He is not producing as much as he should for his age .
How was your experience with George Kovalevsky at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of George Kovalevsky at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Tell him everything. The more he knows the better he can help you .
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with George Kovalevsky at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
He was very nice. He had all the answers I needed . I have been shaving money to do this since 2017
Describe the protocols George Kovalevsky used in your cycles at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware) and their degree of success.
Careing ,
They care . They take it the extra mile to figure out what’s going on and help you . My advice would be to tell them everything they are not there to judge . They will work with you financially as well so do not let the money dictate you moving forward
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Kovalevsky at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Describe George Kovalevsky's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
I do not
George Kovalevsky
2006 - 2018, Successful
She [Dr. Barbara McGuirk] is very respectful and knowledgeable... Very knowledgeable and respectful in what she does. Works with you to make the process easy. Explains things when I have questions or need additional explanation. Follows up on finding additional information or speaking to other doctors for better understanding.... [The staff at Reproductive Associates of Delaware- Dover is] Understanding, compassionate, caring, motivated, knowledgeable, good customer service, easy access to patient online portal for easier communication, come in on the weekends if you need to see them. Will always return calls
[The staff at Reproductive Associates of Delaware- Dover is] Understanding, compassionate, caring, motivated, knowledgeable, good customer service, easy access to patient online portal for easier communication, come in on the weekends if you need to see them. Will always return calls... She [Dr. Barbara McGuirk] is very respectful and knowledgeable... Very knowledgeable and respectful in what she does. Works with you to make the process easy. Explains things when I have questions or need additional explanation. Follows up on finding additional information or speaking to other doctors for better understanding
Trust her
She is very respectful and knowledgeable
Around $6500
What specific things went wrong at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Dover

She [Dr. Emelia Bachman] is very compassionate and greets me warmly whenever we see her. She remembers details about us when I wouldn't expect. And she always calls within a day of when I ask the coordinators to speak to her and she answers my questions fully...I think she has great bedside manner and cares a lot about the success of her patients. The doctors at RAD all consult with each other and it makes me feel reassured that I'm in good hands and getting good care
I often left [Reproductive Associates of Delaware] with questions after my ultrasounds because the nurses wouldn't comment on how I was responding, they would just measure my follicles. But then I had an ultrasound with Dr. Neithardt on a Sunday and she was more willing to answer those questions...We had a miscommunication with the genetic counselor about the pgd process which ended up delaying our cycle, and it didn't seem like all the other clinicians were up to date on where we were in that process, but she quickly corrected it and has been great and helpful otherwise
How was your experience with Emelia Bachman at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Emelia Bachman at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Dont have expectations of what your diagnosis will be, what your treatment plan will be, or when you may get pregnant. That's only setting yourself up for disappointment. And come to every appointment with questions written down since it's hard to get an appointment
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Emelia Bachman at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
She is very compassionate and greets me warmly whenever we see her. She remembers details about us when I wouldn't expect. And she always calls within a day of when I ask the coordinators to speak to her and she answers my questions fully
Describe the protocols Emelia Bachman used in your cycles at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware) and their degree of success.
We were diagnosed with male factor infertility, got referred to a urologist. And then started IVF with pgs/pgd. I was on follistim and clomid, and had a lot of follicles but only got 8 eggs, and 2 made it to the blastocyst stage. I'm waiting to talk to Dr. Bachman about how our 2nd cycle may be different
They're caring and answer questions during your exams, I always felt like I knew what was going on after an exam except during my IVF monitoring. I often left with questions after my ultrasounds because the nurses wouldn't comment on how I was responding, they would just measure my follicles. But then I had an ultrasound with Dr. Neithardt on a Sunday and she was more willing to answer those questions
The portal system is helpful, they are very organized and systematic which puts me at ease. I wish the doctors had more availability but that's pretty common. The coordinators are very responsive to portal messages, they hardly ever answer the phone though
Describe the costs associated with your care under Emelia Bachman at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
so far we've paid about 20,000 not including medications
Describe Emelia Bachman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
She strongly believes in SET
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).

2019 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr. Neithardt is very knowledgeable in her practice field and thoroughly describes her recommended plan of treatment and order of tests. She also has a good bedside manner. Her weakness is not being readily available to her patients. You have to go through the patient care coordinator for everything...Dr. Neithardt suggested going through an Ovulation Induction (OI) for my next round of trying to conceive. She diagnosed me with PCOS, therefore this treatment would help with timely ovulation...
RAD[fertility] is very good at scheduling and making sure patients are in and out in a timely manner. The office is clean and the check-in process is easy. They also answer the phone or return calls promptly...most of your appointments will be with the nurses and other staff. The doctors are not physically involved during any ultrasounds, tests, or certain procedures...Be very alert with knowing what services are covered by your insurance because the billing department will aggressively try and charge you for a service that is covered by your insurance...
How was your experience with Adrienne Neithardt at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Adrienne Neithardt at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Take notes and ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Adrienne Neithardt at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
I had my initial consultation with her and then all other care such as tests, results, medications, and questions are communicated through the patient care coordinator. The only other times I had an appointment with Dr. Neithardt was after each miscarriage to go over plan of treatment or additional testing.
Describe the protocols Adrienne Neithardt used in your cycles at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware) and their degree of success.
No treatment plans have been used yet. Dr. Neithardt suggested going through an Ovulation Induction (OI) for my next round of trying to conceive. She diagnosed me with PCOS, therefore this treatment would help with timely ovulation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Damaris Rivera)
My patient care coordinator and all the other nursing staff are very friendly and give great customer service. To date, they have been timely and prompt with providing results and answering questions.
RAD is very good at scheduling and making sure patients are in and out in a timely manner. The office is clean and the check-in process is easy. They also answer the phone or return calls promptly. Their weakness I would say is your doctor visits are infrequent and most of your appointments will be with the nurses and other staff. The doctors are not physically involved during any ultrasounds, tests, or certain procedures. Another weakness is the billing department. Be very alert with knowing what services are covered by your insurance because the billing department will aggressively try and charge you for a service that is covered by your insurance.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Adrienne Neithardt at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Any pregnancy related visits or tests were covered under my insurance. Any fertility treatments such as Ovulation Induction and IUI and any fertility medications are not covered under my insurance. These would be out of pocket expenses.
The billing department is not helpful at all. They have certain employees in that department that are very rude and unprofessional. I have specific services that are covered by my insurance but the billing department tried to still charge me.

2019 - 2021, Successful
Dr Neihardt never made me feel uneasy or unsure about next steps. I was open and receptive when cycles didn’t go as planned and she was open and receptive to my concerns. I especially appreciated when I would propose certain treatments she would fully detail the pros and cons...professionalism and bed side matter have been unmatched
Dr Neihardt never made me feel uneasy or unsure about next steps. I was open and receptive when cycles didn’t go as planned and she was open and receptive to my concerns. I especially appreciated when I would propose certain treatments she would fully detail the pros and cons. She never shut me out or dismissed my suggestions.
I think it is truly important no matter what doctor you see, that you are doing your own research and gaining your own understanding of what your options are. Communication is so important, don’t be afraid to ask questions. If something doesn’t seem like a fit for you speak your mind.
Dr. Neihardt’s professionalism and bed side matter have been unmatched. I’ve been trying to conceive for five years and communicating with her was always pleasurable.
After my third failed transfer I was big on wanting to try an immune protocol for my next transfer. Dr neithardt was on board and she proposed three separate options. After communicating with her and doing my own research we agreed on a mocktail cycle which included steroids (prednisone, etc). The transfer was successful and resulted in the live birth of my daughter.
For the most part the nursing team was pleasant. There were a few that were more enjoyable than others but I believe that anywhere you go.
Having been to several clinics, I was surprised about the difficulty it is to see a doctor at RAD. In fact, the only time you see a physician is during a surgery or transfer. I have never seen a Dr during any routine visits. I also did not enjoy the accessibility of the doctors post cycle updates - particularly when a cycle failed it would take weeks to get a follow up appointment which would often drag the start of the next cycle.
Per FET cycle @ $5500.
Describe Adrienne Neithardt's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
RAD only does single embryo transfers. I have no comment on their reasoning and don’t mind not being able to transfer multiples
Newark
Dr. Neithardt always is up to date on everything going on in my life and how it might affect my fertility...She understands how to communicate and care for the whole patient. Her explanations are always very clear and she very clearly treats individual patients and doesn’t have a one size fits all approach...Ask about all your options up front so you have clear expectations
[nurses of RADfertility] They answers my questions and know everything about my treatment and course of treatment...[personal cost] Many meds are out of pocket usually over $100. Also, insurance only cover so much and iui out of pocket will be $300 each...[clinic error] They forgot to call in my letrozole once I noticed quickly and it was resolved within minutes.
She is very caring. She understands how to communicate and care for the whole patient. Her explanations are always very clear and she very clearly treats individual patients and doesn’t have a one size fits all approach.
Ask for an appointment when you think you need one. Ask about all your options up front so you have clear expectations (this is something I would say of the fertility treatment in general.
Dr. Neithardt always is up to date on everything going on in my life and how it might affect my fertility. She worries about the whole person which is so important when you are going through something so traumatic.
3 letrozole cycles with ovidrel injections and progesterone suppositories. The rationale is to help with my pcos and inability to get pregnant. I have been unsuccessful thus far. I had planned an iui cycle but I was unable to follow through given the covid 19 pandemic. The treatment course has been very physically and mentally emotional.
The nursing staff seems to know as much about me as my doctor. They answers my questions and know everything about my treatment and course of treatment.
I personally struggled being that my original doctor left in the middle of my treatment process so I think some things might have been missed. I never went through in full what my treatment course would look like until I requested that appointment. Everything was done ins very personal kind and compassionate manner. Taking into account the me and my husband as a whole persons. I have struggled with a handful of issues that the nurses were concerned with regarding my health but then ultimately the doctor was not. Often times that would upset me unnecessarily then my doctor would dismiss the concern and I would no longer have cause for concern. I feel like everyone at the clinic cares and understand my situation and knows my situation give that it is such a sensitive issue to have.
It’s hard to say given my insurance changed during my time at the clinic. It’s hard to answer that question given there are so many aspects of care and treatment. Many meds are out of pocket usually over $100. Also, insurance only cover so much and iui out of pocket will be $300 each.
Newark

I felt she [Dr. Barbara McGuirk] took A good deal of time explaining things too me. My husband (who’s a physician) could not attend the consult and she knew I would be taking the information back with him...It was important for us to understand statistical She made sure I understood all the results, even drawing diagrams so that I would feel confident explaining all this back to my husband.
The [RADfertility - Newark] clinic has many strengths. The financial coordinator gives you a full breakdown of your insurance benefits (or explains the lack there of in my case) on the first visit which was a nice gesture...The nurses, and especially the NP are very easy going and compassionate. They keep you optimistic even when you don’t want to be...This office only does eSET due to higher statistical outcomes
I felt she took A good deal of time explaining things too me. My husband (who’s a physician) could not attend the consult and she knew I would be taking the information back with him. I explained he would have a lot of questions so I would need to be able to thoroughly explain the results and proper course of action for us. With being diagnosed with unexplained infertility, it makes deciding how aggressive to be pretty difficult. It was important for us to understand statistical outcomes and cost to make a decision best for our family. She made sure I understood all the results, even drawing diagrams so that I would feel confident explaining all this back to my husband.
To not be afraid to ask questions. I would recommend to them writing out their questions prior to meeting her and feel confident that they will be answered honestly.
Felt she took time to really explain our testing results, even drawing diagrams to help me understand.
The first cycle was mostly the monitor bloodwork phase. We needed to be sure hormonally, that everything was with normal limits for me. I received 2 ultrasound during that first cycle to check my uterus lining and again to check the amount of follicles produced on each egg. At this point I had already done 3 unsuccessful cycles of Clomid ( we were trying to get pregnancy with our second at this point), so this evaluation was to bring us towards the “next steps”, which for us would be an IUI. We decided on one IUI for the next cycle and received all the at home medication to prepare my body. I ended up getting pregnant during the “evaluation” cycle, prior to the IUI. Unfortunately, preterm labor causes us to loose our second son so if the next two rounds of Clomid are unsuccessful ( it’s been 7 months since are loss), then we will be visiting Dr. Mcguirk again.
The clinic has many strengths. The financial coordinator gives you a full breakdown of your insurance benefits (or explains the lack there of in my case) on the first visit which was a nice gesture. Even having no experience with fertility treatment, we all know the high costs associated with it so it’s nice to know the office understands that can be a huge barrier and take time to work through it with you early. I personally didn’t have a great experience with one of the front desk coordinates, but don’t feel I person should reflect how I feel about the office.
I don’t remember the specific costs of the evaluation cycle but believe it ranged around 200 for the bloodwork and sonogram, The IUI was estimated to cost around $2,700 and an additional $100 for the medications. IVF roughing $18k
Describe Barbara McGuirk's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
This office only does eSET due to higher statistical outcomes and with my history of loss, would be the safest option for us. I personally would like the option to transfer 2, but understand their justifications.

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Dr. Bachman is very compassionate and caring. She has a warm personality and you feel like your concerns are heard with her. She is always available to answer all questions and try to understand your concerns. She is an incredible doctor. ... Lupron/Estrace FET cycle - lining was too thin with fluid, recommended we try a different protocol. Mini stim with FSH - started slow due to past history of hyper stimulation, l
The clinic is very organized. They have a good system in place for communication with their patient portal. They respond to all messages the same day. Their coordinators usually do not answer the phone, so you have to leave a message but they return their calls the same day. The staff are welcoming and friendly.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions when you don’t understand or you disagree.
Dr. Bachman treated me as if I was the most important patient she had. She was always aware of what was going on in my cycles and always offered support when needed.
Lupron/Estrace FET cycle - lining was too thin with fluid, recommended we try a different protocol. Mini stim with FSH - started slow due to past history of hyper stimulation, lining thickened appropriately, transfer done, chemical pregnancy Mini stim with FSH - ectopic pregnancy Repeated mini stim due to successful preparation, transfer done, negative quant Repeated mini stim, too many follicles, cycle canceled. Chose new protocol due to hyper response, E Valerate cycle, transfer done, chemical ERA cycle completed E valerate cycle with results from ERA, transfer done, miscarriage
The nurses in the office are compassionate and caring. They are quick to answer all questions.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Could either be in the set morning block or at a specific time
I paid out of pocket because I had no insurance coverage
I had all eSET to avoid complications s with twins/triplets

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Surrogacy With Other Docs
She [Dr. Neithardt] always makes sure i understand what we are talking about and is very compassionate. I never feel unsure when I leave her office and at times where I was struggling with decisions to make she helped me choose what was best for me. ... I took progesterone and a shot along with my iui ... You can tell she is very passionate about her job.
I had an issue where I was scheduled for iui but the day before was called and told I would have to pay 1700 out of pocket so I had to cancel the iui even though I had another insurance that I know covers iui and I had put the payment down 2 months before that would have been needed to use that insurance. ... This clinic [RAD] seems pretty organized I've had some issues with billing but for the most part was taken care of. I always am treated with respect and you can tell the people here love their job. It's nice when you can go into your doctors office and everyone is so happy for you and supportive of your process. ...
She is awesome. You can tell she is very passionate about her job. Not once did I leave her office confused about something and when I needed help making decisions on which procedure to do she helped me choose what would work best for me.
Make sure you explore all your options before deciding what treatment to persue.
She is awesome. She always makes sure i understand what we are talking about and is very compassionate. I never feel unsure when I leave her office and at times where I was struggling with decisions to make she helped me choose what was best for me.
I took progesterone and a shot along with my iui
They all are very welcoming and try to do their best to accommodate you when scheduleing
This clinic seems pretty organized I've had some issues with billing but for the most part was taken care of. I always am treated with respect and you can tell the people here love their job. It's nice when you can go into your doctors office and everyone is so happy for you and supportive of your process.
About $2500.00
I had an issue where I was scheduled for iui but the day before was called and told I would have to pay 1700 out of pocket so I had to cancel the iui even though I had another insurance that I know covers iui and I had put the payment down 2 months before that would have been needed to use that insurance. They recommended that I try at home but did end up getting me in on what was supposed to be my second iui day but my intercourse dates didnt line up well because I was cleared for iui then told to try at home and then 2 days later brought in for the iui
Newark

I had an ectopic pregnancy from my previous cycle with the previous doctor. Dr. Bachman reviewed all of my information, repeated diagnostic bloodwork and testing, and provided options for an action plan moving forward. ... Dr. Bachman takes her time to listen and answer questions. She treats her patients with full support and starts from the beginning, explaining each option and possible outcomes. Dr. Bachman is professional, kind, and very responsive.
Clinics [RAD] strengths are professional, supportive, reachable, and has a team approach. ... Everyone in the clinic is helpful, pleasant, and professional. I have worked with Beth, on of the physician assistants, who is absolutely amazing. She has done both of my HSG and Sono procedures. ... Clinic weaknesses may be that they lost one reproductive doctor, going from five to four, so I think that has effected the patient to doctor ratios to be higher.
Dr. Bachman's strengths are apparent the second you meet her. She is professional and caring. She works with you from where you are and explains each step along the way. She took her time with my husband and I while using her knowledge and experience to provide the best care.
Ask questions when you have them Dr. Bachman will answer them while providing support.
My reproductive doctor I originally worked with moved out of state so I was switched to work with Dr. Bachman. I had an ectopic pregnancy from my previous cycle with the previous doctor. Dr. Bachman reviewed all of my information, repeated diagnostic bloodwork and testing, and provided options for an action plan moving forward. I had two cycles of gonal F 100 and got pregnant both times, unfortunately both were ectopic. Now Im working with Dr. Bachman on diagnostic laparoscopy and hysteroscopy and considering IVF for future cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Theresa )
Clinics strengths are professional, supportive, reachable, and has a team approach. Clinic weaknesses may be that they lost one reproductive doctor, going from five to four, so I think that has effected the patient to doctor ratios to be higher.
Insurance copay of 25%, also had to pay for medications out of pocket.

2014 - 2019, Unsuccessful
Dr Bachman is great, almost perfect. My only complaint is not knowing I had the option to freeze the eggs from my retrieval instead of fertilizing them all at once. ... She said I may be a candidate for mini-stim IVF which would be comparable in cost to the few cycles of IUI that would probably be necessary to conceive, so that's what we did. ... The mini-stim cycle produced 7 eggs, 6 embroys, and so far 2 babies with 3 embryos left.
I had to take time off work so it was never convenient. Even when I got there [RAD] at opening time there was always a wait. ... I also was against my future children being conceived by my husband masterbating to porn but they would not allow me to go into the collection room with him. Not all couples are comfortable with pornographic material ... I know men are visual but as a Christian I find "the porn room " to be disturbing. (My term, not theirs) Besides that, the clinic is clean and the staff is friendly. ...
Dr Bachman is great, almost perfect. My only complaint is not knowing I had the option to freeze the eggs from my retrieval instead of fertilizing them all at once. Now I'm left with the decision of what to do with all these embryos and because I feel morally obligated to them I have faced a lot of stress and anxiety knowing I will most likely have a huge family when originally I only wanted to add 1 child from IVF, not 5 (potentially). This has also created a huge financial burden for us.
Discuss your options so you're not left with a bunch of embryos that you may not be sure what to do about.
Dr Bachman does a great job answering questions and has a warm friendly demeanor. She doesn't make you feel rushed during appointments.
Since we had been trying for a couple years and I was really struggling emotionally from the infertility, we decided to skip IUI after Dr Bachman explained the low success rate. She said I may be a candidate for mini-stim IVF which would be comparable in cost to the few cycles of IUI that would probably be necessary to conceive, so that's what we did. The mini-stim cycle produced 7 eggs, 6 embroys, and so far 2 babies with 3 embryos left.
Everyone is great at RAD...friendly and knowledgeable.
The pricing is on the high end and for whatever reason they would not gives us a military discount even though they advertise it on their website. Before becoming pregnant I remeber sitting in the waiting room and feeling bad about all the magazines with pregnant celebrities on top of my doctor being pregnant as well. While I wasn't bitter and of course no one can avoid seeing pregnant women, when you're struggling to get pregnant it always stings a little when you see others have what you desperately want. I also was against my future children being conceived by my husband masterbating to porn but they would not allow me to go into the collection room with him. Not all couples are comfortable with pornographic material but luckily my husband was prepared with our own material. I know men are visual but as a Christian I find "the porn room " to be disturbing. (My term, not theirs) Besides that, the clinic is clean and the staff is friendly.
I had to take time off work so it was never convenient. Even when I got there at opening time there was always a wait.
Initial consult was $150. I think the retrieval and up to 3 transfers was about $9000. The testing was about $1000, and meds were about $3200. For my second FET, the cost was $4200, meds were $900 and testing (sono) was maybe $300.
While I wasn't adamant about multiple embryo tranfer, Dr Bachman did explain that for my age and health single embryo transfer was preferred.
In my state of infertility I had a one track mind: get pregnant. The thought of what to do with extra embryos never crossed my mind and were not discussed before my retrieval.

2015 - 2019, Successful
Through testing, diagnosis of unexplained fertility, and treatment she explained what to expect from each process. There were plenty of visits to the office over the entire time-frame but we didn't see Dr. Bachman at each visit. ... She was warm and welcoming the first time around in 2015. We recently went back for our second consultation in 2019 and she was just as great as before. ... I used Clomid, a shot to make me ovulate (I don't remember the name), two days of IUI and ended the process with progesterone suppositories. During the process there was constant monitoring to detect the correct timing.
The entire process was long based on our schedule and other factors, however the clinic [Reproductive Associates of Delaware] worked closely with us along the way. All my questions from finance, insurance to procedures were answered along the way. I would recommend this clinic to anyone that is having fertility issues. The use of their patient portal made communication with any team member quick and easy. ...
Each time we met with Dr. Bachman she was welcoming and understanding of the stressful situation. Through testing, diagnosis of unexplained fertility, and treatment she explained what to expect from each process. There were plenty of visits to the office over the entire time-frame but we didn't see Dr. Bachman at each visit. This was perfectly acceptable to me as the remainder of the staff was just as welcoming and competent as Dr. Bachman. Our entire process was long due to scheduling restraints on our end as well as a maternity leave for Dr. Bachman. While she was out on leave we decided to take some time off from the process. When Dr. Bachman returned, we picked up where were at and eventually continued on through a successful treatment process.
It is a long and stressful process, with testing, diagnosis and through treatment, however having a great team to work with is essential to providing you with support the entire way.
A friend recommended Dr. Bachman to me and my family. She was warm and welcoming the first time around in 2015. We recently went back for our second consultation in 2019 and she was just as great as before.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Theresa Keene)
Through all of the visits the nursing staff was great. Through all of the visits I didn't have a staff member that wasn't proficient at their job. Wait times for appointments were typically short and the appointment times were accommodating with my schedule.
The entire process was long based on our schedule and other factors, however the clinic worked closely with us along the way. All my questions from finance, insurance to procedures were answered along the way. I would recommend this clinic to anyone that is having fertility issues. The use of their patient portal made communication with any team member quick and easy.
Based on my insurance I had copays that needed to be paid but a lot of the testing and treatment was covered by my insurance. The second time around my insurance has changed so it will be more out of pocket up front but overall will cost about the same as it did the first time based on premiums I was paying before. Some of the prescriptions (progesterone suppositories) weren't covered but the office worked with me to help find an alternative pharmacy to help lower the cost.
Newark

Dr. Bachman goes into great detail about your treatment plan and if you have any concerns you can reach out through the portal ... She did a full lab work up and I was diagnosed with unexplained fertility. We started off with the lowest dose of Fermara and timed intercourse which resulted in a negative pregnancy test. We tried two more months of Fermara and increased the dosage each time as well as did IUIs both months.
Each doctor has their own patient coordinator that handles appointments/procedures and patient questions. There is also a clinical team [RAD] of nurses and physician assistants that handle the IUIs and follow up labs and appointments. ... The nursing staff is just as good. They are great with staying up to date with each case. ... The appointments are flexible and they always find time to squeeze you in. I honestly do not have anything negative to say.
I cannot say enough good things about Dr.Bachman. She truly is an exceptional doctor. She's getting busier with patients but she treats you as though you are the only one on her schedule. Dr. Bachman goes into great detail about your treatment plan and if you have any concerns you can reach out through the portal. She's even called me after hours from her cell phone to talk to me regarding some issues. I wish she could be my regular OBGYN as well. I always ask her if she wants to be all my doctor's in one!!
You will not be disappointed! You may have to wait for a few weeks to get an initial consultation but it is worth it. She is very honest but caring at the same time. Such a down to earth physician.
Dr. Bachman is so sweet. I left my initial consultation feeling like I have known her for years. She doesn't rush the appointments and explains every option available to you and gives her honest opinion with what will be the best treatment for you as a person. She definitely cares about her patients.
She did a full lab work up and I was diagnosed with unexplained fertility. We started off with the lowest dose of Fermara and timed intercourse which resulted in a negative pregnancy test. We tried two more months of Fermara and increased the dosage each time as well as did IUIs both months. Both resulted in a negative pregnancy test. I asked if we should try another month but Dr.Bachman did not want me to keep spending a lot of money as the success rates are still about 20%. Dr. Bachman informed me of a study that was coming up for IVF as my insurance does not cover any IVF or any fertility treatments for that matter. She was trying to help with the IVF cost by enrolling me into the study but unfortunately I could not take the specific medication that was being used. Now, I am trying to get money together for an IVF cycle. I really liked that Dr.Bachman didn't want to keep trying other things and wanted to get right to the best course of treatment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Theresa Keene is my patient coordinator)
Each doctor has their own patient coordinator that handles appointments/procedures and patient questions. There is also a clinical team of nurses and physician assistants that handle the IUIs and follow up labs and appointments. The doctors are awesome. I have not had one doctor that I did not like. They are all very helpful. The nursing staff is just as good. They are great with staying up to date with each case. The clinical team always gets their direction from one of the four main fertility doctors and will review any possible med changes which Dr. Bachman must approve. The appointments are flexible and they always find time to squeeze you in. I honestly do not have anything negative to say.
I may have answered some of this in the previous question. The appointments for the medicated cycles/IUIs/ultrasounds/day 3 work ups are usually with the clinical team which consists of nurses and physician assistants. They get their direction from one of the four main fertility doctors and will review any possible med changes with your main provider for approval. Everyone at the office is very friendly. The patient portal is the best way to get in touch with any of the doctor's/nurses/IVF coordinators/all other staff. You always get a response no later then the same day, usually mostly minutes after you send the message.
Roughly $1800 per medicated cycle monitoring with IUI- tried 2 times $880 for medicated monitoring cycle with timed intercourse- tried once Progesterone and trigger shot- 3 times for a total of $120-150 each time My health insurance will cover office visits and workup for infertility diagnosis but co-pays is $35 each office visit/ultrasound. I lost track of how many times. Saving up for a mini-stim IVF cycle which is roughly$12,000 or a regular IVF cycle which is roughly $15000 and up.
This clinic only allows one embryo to be transferred at a time which I didn't agree with at first because I thought you have better chances with transferring two and I know many fertility doctors that will transfer more then one but it makes sense why they only allow one. It wouldn't change my opinion about the office or keep me from going there.
I was going to try one of the IVF studies and I needed to have a papsmear by a specified time in order to qualify for that study for my upcoming cycle which was days away. It was overlooked and we thought I had one done with my OBGYN but it wasn't within the 12month given time frame. I was not able to proceed with that cycle because the results would not be back in time. I wasn't able to continue with that study anyway due to a drug reaction so it was not that big of a deal.

2012 - 2019, Unknown Success
I do natural cycles, and I have done a cocktail of extra meds w my cycle in hopes of a good outcome ... He [Dr. Feinberg] might not give you a warm fuzzy feeling the first time you meet him but he cares so so much and will always have your back ... I am a hard case because I feel like he’s tried everything to figure it out but there’s nothing that he could find as to why I keep Miscarrying my babies. So I feel sad that it’s not working even though sometimes it has but it’s not anything that he has done wrong.
I highly recommend them [Reproductive Associates of Delaware] to my friends or really people I just meet and it comes up that they are having infertility issues. ... I love the staff they are like my second family since I have been there for so long and I feel like everyone including the drs are pulling for me. The staff has even cried w me given me countless Hugs and are always excited to see my little ones
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ronald Feinberg at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
He might not give you a warm fuzzy feeling the first time you meet him but he cares so so much and will always have your back
I loved that they took a picture at my first Appointment that way instead of just looking at a medical record number you’re always looking at a person in the front of my chart instead of just a number and I’ve never once felt other than part of their family
Describe the protocols Ronald Feinberg used in your cycles at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware) and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Dori purse )
Everyone was amazing I can’t say it enough. I love the staff they are like my second family since I have been there for so long and I feel like everyone including the drs are pulling for me. The staff has even cried w me given me countless Hugs and are always excited to see my little ones
I honestly love this group. I would make no changes. I highly recommend them to my friends or really people I just meet and it comes up that they are having infertility issues. If I had to nit pick I would say my only complaint would be the floors in the exam rooms could be a little cleaner and that’s just Bc my kids always drop stuff on the floor like there toys etc. and they always have hair on them, but I mean it’s an office for mainly women so it’s to be excpected.
Describe Ronald Feinberg's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
I have always done single but for my last one I’m going to do multiple

2013 - 2019, Successful
Dr Neithardt is always a welcoming and a positive doctor. She would explain the issues with transparency. She took time to explain the various steps of IVF and genetic testing. She is compassionate towards her patients. I received an email from her about my miscarriage. ... Even during surgeries, she stops by before as well as after the surgery to explain things in detail. She is a warm and a caring person.
Best thing about RAD is the appointments are on time, never any delay. Test results are reported the same days which means you get your results on the same day. This is useful especially when you are waiting to know whether you are pregnant or not. ... Nursing staff at RAD are great. They are prompt without any delays, compassionate in what they do. Lovely people
Dr Neithardt is always a welcoming and a positive doctor. She would explain the issues with transparency. She took time to explain the various steps of IVF and genetic testing. She is compassionate towards her patients. I received an email from her about my miscarriage. Usually doctors do not find the time to send emails to their patients but Dr Neithardt took time and thinks about her patients. Without the support of Dr Neithardt, I would not have my beautiful daughter and I am thankful to the doctor. Even during surgeries, she stops by before as well as after the surgery to explain things in detail. She is a warm and a caring person.
The only advice I can give is to trust her. She is the best doctor who has a very good knowledge and experience. She will make sure you get pregnant and have a baby.
She made me feel more like a human. She took the time to make me understand the various steps involved in IVF and Genetic testing even though she could have ordered it to be explained by her staff. After my miscarriage, she hugged me and felt sorry.
My previous stimulation was a regular stimulation and she adjusted the dosage through out the stimulate which provided very good results. My current stmulation which is going on right now, she is using minimal medicines. I am taking 300 units of Gonal F, 100mg of Clomid, Doxycycline 100mg. This time I am very much comfortable with the amount of medication and hopefully the results.
I was always lucky to have my insurance cover IVF expenses. So we always ended up paying the deductibles which is around $3250 each for 2018 and 2019
Doctor always advices to get a single embryo transferred. I think this is very important as it reduces the risk of multiple births.
2017 - 2019, Successful
My spouse and I are attracted to a more bubbly personality. Dr. Feinberg was friendly, very knowledgable and professional, however, did not see much of him other than the few office visits. ... The doctor felt very strongly about single embryo transfer versus implanting more than one at a time. He explained that the embryo can still split after implantation and that the more fetuses, the higher the risk to mother and babies.
The staff [RAD] was courteous and kind. The small office and organized flow made me feel like a human and less like a number in line to be seen. The nature of the facility is that everyone there is having difficulty one way or another to create a child or would like to decide specifically when to have a child. The nature of it is very emotional and does require a human touch.
My spouse and I are attracted to a more bubbly personality. Dr. Feinberg was friendly, very knowledgable and professional, however, did not see much of him other than the few office visits. A different doctor performed the implant and another answered emergencies when they were on call. All the staff worked well together and had strengths.
Just that he is very knowledgable, kind and knows what he is doing. To trust his expertise and the rest of his team.
The staff was courteous and kind. The small office and organized flow made me feel like a human and less like a number in line to be seen. The nature of the facility is that everyone there is having difficulty one way or another to create a child or would like to decide specifically when to have a child. The nature of it is very emotional and does require a human touch.
The rest of the team delt more with treatment strategies used throughout the cycles.
99% of the staff was very compassionate, caring with excellent bedside manner. They were also available for on-call emergencies which were very useful as the body reacts to situations/ meds not always during business hours.
My husband very much wanted twins. The doctor felt very strongly about single embryo transfer versus implanting more than one at a time. He explained that the embryo can still split after implantation and that the more fetuses, the higher the risk to mother and babies. Blessed to be pregnant currently, I am glad to have listened to his recommendations.

IUI With Other Docs
She [Dr. Bachman] was very compassionate, when we found out that my husband couldn't have children. She explained every process in detail and it was a pleasure to have her as a doctor. ... she was very positive even after we got results we didn't want. She gave us time to process everything. There was a time you could see that she felt bad to give us bad news but handled it very professionally and compassionately.
I believe the clinic [RAD] is a great clinic. I would so recommend them to anyone that needs help like we did. They communicate effectively and in a timely manner. They greet you and explain what they are going to do and what they are looking for. I was very happy with the service. ... The nursing team was great, they explained every test completely and how it was going to feel. They were really sweet and caring! I felt like a human being and was treated really nice.
She was very compassionate, when we found out that my husband couldn't have children. She explained every process in detail and it was a pleasure to have her as a doctor. Even though we aren't done the process, I feel like she really cares about her patients and takes time out of her day to spend quality time with you and all of your concerns. she was very positive even after we got results we didn't want. She gave us time to process everything. There was a time you could see that she felt bad to give us bad news but handled it very professionally and compassionately.
She is a great and compassionate doctor and I would recommend her to anyone. my husband isn't fond of doctors but he loved her and how much she cared.
she explained thoroughly the process and showed compassion.
I only went through the process of making sure there wasn't anything wrong with me (the wife) and my husband went through the Male fertility factor. We haven't starting a treatment process yet.
I believe the clinic is a great clinic. I would so recommend them to anyone that needs help like we did. They communicate effectively and in a timely manner. They greet you and explain what they are going to do and what they are looking for. I was very happy with the service.
there was a few co insurance Bill's for the different procedures but that is all.
Newark

Every PA, Nurse Practitioner, Care Coordinator, and Nurse [at RAD] I have interacted with has been kind and competent. My patient care coordinator responds to all of my questions in a timely manner and thoroughly.... Strengths- kind and caring people that treat you like family and always make you comfortable. Weaknesses- they have an on-site lab which is great, but sometimes the wait is lengthy because there is only one person drawing blood.
I was nervous at first because I had previously been with a former doctor in this practice, but Dr. Neithardt greeted me with a warm smile and immediately put me at ease. She explained what she thought was the best treatment for me and what tests I would need to have re-done since it had been 4 years. When I had to have some fibroids removed she did my surgery and was thorough in explaining what she did and why she believed it necessary. She is compassionate and competent. I honestly have no complaints, she is positive that we will conceive again, and her positivity is contagious.
If you want someone with a warm bedside manner she is the person to see.
Dr. Neithardt was warm and kind. She knew that I had previously gone through fertility treatments, and that my first child died after being born prematurely. She was sensitive to my loss, and on the two visits when I had to bring my living daughter she was patient and kind. She is so positive about my chances of getting pregnant that even our failed cycle felt like another step in success. Fingers crossed!
I am clomid resistant, so we de used to use Letrizol again (it worked to conceive my daughter.) We started at the same dose used to conceive my daughter, but with my recent weight loss I responded too well for IUI (6 follicles) so we cancelled that cycle. My most recent cycle with the lowest dose of Letrizol produced 2 follicles, we did two sessions of IUI after a trigger shot. Unfortunately we were not successful. I am starting the next round of baseline appointments and Letrizol (same low dose) in two days. Here’s hoping!
Every PA, Nurse Practitioner, Care Coordinator, and Nurse I have interacted with has been kind and competent. My patient care coordinator responds to all of my questions in a timely manner and thoroughly.
I have insurance that covers most fertility treatments, so I have a $20 copay per visit and an additional cost for each lab. So far I am probably in $480 in copays and lab payments since April.

2010 - 2018, Successful
Dr. Neithardt was amazing. She took time to explain all procedures, including pictures, and answer any questions. She always came to the waiting room to greet us and was as honest as she could be knowing all that she did. With all of the appointments that we had, she could not be present for all of them, but the staff was sure to mention any discussions they had with the doctor in the meantime. It made me feel like she really cared and wanted to do right by us, whether she could see us face to face or not.
The clinic [RAD] is large with many nurses, techs, doctors, and patients. I would tell people to not let that intimidate them. It’s large because they are the BEST! There is always someone there to take care of your needs. Smiles and friendly faces are around every corner. The practice does what is best for you; whatever will keep you and your fertility safe and sound. They can be conservative but in a good way. Whatever decisions are made, are done as a team and you know they have your best interests at heart.
One piece of advice I would give would be to be upfront and honest with her about everything. Medical history, mental and emotional state, hopes and fears, they are all important. Dr. Neithardt wants to know these things in order to best care for people.
I felt like a human. DR. Neithardt always used my first name when addressing me. She was always friendly and reassuring while still maintaining a realistic outlook. She remembered me, or at least took the time to review my chart, after not seeing her for about 6.5 years. There was no judgment or condescension. She was professional and respectful of my wishes to expand our family. I would highly recommend her to anyone I know.
Dr. Neithardt was concerned about hyper stimulation during IVF. She used a mini stimulation protocol that started with clomid. It worked for us because we did not stimulate too much and were able to do a fresh transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Rhonda wright)
They staff always talked to me as if we were old friends. They were upfront and honest and relied on medical information and team decisions to guide my treatment. My coordinator was fantastic and timely with all responses and scheduling. Being able to leave any member of the staff a message over their portal not only gave me reassurance but also confidence in the knowledge of the staff. They always responded in a timely manner with as much information as possible.
The clinic is large with many nurses, techs, doctors, and patients. I would tell people to not let that intimidate them. It’s large because they are the BEST! There is always someone there to take care of your needs. Smiles and friendly faces are around every corner. The practice does what is best for you; whatever will keep you and your fertility safe and sound. They can be conservative but in a good way. Whatever decisions are made, are done as a team and you know they have your best interests at heart.
Honestly, we were concerned with cost about everything but it was manageable and comparable to other clinics. They were always good about trying to make connections and coverage happen with insurance or any possible discounts.
I understand why doctors perform single transfers rather than multiple. Our practice only did single transfers unless you completed multiple failed Trabsfer attempts. I appreciate the concern for me all while trying to help me get pregnant in the safest way possible.
Newark

Our coordinator [at RAD- Newark] is very helpful in answering questions and providing us answers to questions she does not have the answers to. She responds in a few hours and always in the same day. She explained the cost of IVF and offered ways for us to save money on the drugs... Our clinic is clean, modern, and very welcoming. The front desk staff are happy to see us and are attentive. The entire office works well together and we always feel that they are operating at a high level during our appts. We are not rushed through and after procedures they take time to mak sure we are ok. I cannot think of any weaknesses
Dr. Neidhart took time to thoroughly explain our procedure and answered all of our questions. She even listened and allowed us to try things that we researched on our own. We felt like we were apart of the process and not just another source of income for the clinic
Make sure to ask the Dr. to further explain anything that you need more information on. Question why she is choosing certain treatments so you are more comfortable with the process
Dr. Neidhart is wonderful! She too ample time to sit with us during scheduled appts as well as unscheduled ones when we just had questions. She is caring, honest, and has a positive outlook on our fertility journey. She never made us feel like we could not have a baby
I had a hysteroscopy to remove a cyst in my ovary. I also have a fibroid pushing on my bladder and Dr. Neidhart did not wish to remove it now because it wasn't a priority for my fertility. I had a sonogram to check my tubes, my uterus, and to see how fertile I am to increase my chances of having a baby. My partner was given HCG treatments to increase his testosteron and sperm count because we did not want to use donor sperm. We also discussed waiting 3-6 months for his sperm count to increase so that we had a greater chance of havin a biological child. We did dna testing as well which eased our minds about our own bodies and possible genetic diseases that could be passed on to our child. The RAD clinic went over my drug protocol with us and said that it was an agressive approach due to my age and egg reserve but they felt that it was a good protocol to produce a live birth. I have not currently undergone an IVF cycle as we are waiting for my partner's sperm count to be at a level that Dr. Neidhart feels is acceptable for us to have the most success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Donna Yarusso)
Our coordinator is very helpful in answering questions and providing us answers to questions she does not have the answers to. She responds in a few hours and always in the same day. She explained the cost of IVF and offered ways for us to save money on the drugs
Genetic testing was $200 each. Office visits are covered under insurance so the copay is $45 My surger was $12,000 covered under insurance less my $1,400 deductible Blood test was $1,100
Our doctor believes in only 1 embryo transferred per ivf cycle as this will produce the highest success rates for a live birth. I agree 100%

2015 - 2018, Successful
Dr. Neithardt is patient, honest, compassionate, and knowledgable. She takes the time to explain everything in a way that can be understood. She makes sure her patients are as comfortable as they can be in stressful circumstances.... She recommended IVF at that point, which we agreed was the best course of action. Based on my age and health, we did mini-stim IVF. After the egg retrieval, my body wasn’t responding appropriately, so we reset while my embryos were frozen (5 day). A couple months later we did the transfer and it was successful.
They [Reproductive Associates of DE] have a lot of patients, and sometimes you have to wait a while after your scheduled appointment time. Besides that, however, I have never once felt like “just a number”. I think the wait time can be long because they are taking their time with patients.... Without insurance, we paid $10,000 for potential multiple cycles until pregnancy. The cost did not include medications, but did include monitoring, ultrasounds, and the pregnancy bloodwork.
Be open and honest with her, she is willing to listen.
She took the time to answer all questions, no matter how small or silly. She made small talk and really acted like she was invested in our success.
We tried clomid, then letrazole (I think) initially, but my body wasn’t properly responding, so we cancelled the cycle. Because we were self-pay at the time, she explained that we could keep trying with the medications or potentially try IUI, but the likelihood of success was small and we would quickly exhaust our funds. She recommended IVF at that point, which we agreed was the best course of action. Based on my age and health, we did mini-stim IVF. After the egg retrieval, my body wasn’t responding appropriately, so we reset while my embryos were frozen (5 day). A couple months later we did the transfer and it was successful. I’m currently in a new cycle. I had the transfer one week ago and am waiting on the results.
Sometimes the wait was a bit long, but every person I encountered was friendly, caring, and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable.
They have a lot of patients, and sometimes you have to wait a while after your scheduled appointment time. Besides that, however, I have never once felt like “just a number”. I think the wait time can be long because they are taking their time with patients.
See previous comment on the clinic.
Without insurance, we paid $10,000 for potential multiple cycles until pregnancy. The cost did not include medications, but did include monitoring, ultrasounds, and the pregnancy bloodwork. My new insurance is covering my second round, and I paid an approximately $1,400 copay, not including medication, which came to about $30.00
We weren’t given a choice; RAD only performs single embryo transfers. I would have liked a choice after the risks were explained, although I understand their approach.
Newark
From our first visit, I felt as if she was a member of our family. She was very open and honest about our options. She was extremely thorough and broke everything down step by step. ... I suffered and ectopic pregnancy after failing to get pregant for years. Dr. Neightheart [Neithardt] provided me with a list of required testing. Based off the results of those tests, we were given the option of attempting ivf with either my own eggs or donor eggs.
It [RAD] is operated like a well oiled machine. The love, compassion, understanding and personal touch that every patient receives is truly heart warming. ... My coordinator is wonderful. She is available to answer any questions and has taken the time to email me or call after hours. The entire staff is wonderful. ...When I suffered my loss, my doctor and the nurses cried with us.
From our first visit, I felt as if she was a member of our family. She was very open and honest about our options. She was extremely thorough and broke everything down step by step. I am so very thankful that I found her.
Bring a notebook to your appointment. You will leave with a lot of information and it’s best to have everything written down so you can review it all without forgetting everything you’ve heard.
The entire RAD staff is loving and compassionate. When I suffered my loss, my doctor and the nurses cried with us. My doctor was very optimist about moving forward with a solid treatment plan and was very gental in allowing us with as much time as we needed to grieve. She has personally reached out to me several times to check up on me and offer support.
I suffered and ectopic pregnancy after failing to get pregant for years. Dr. Neightheart provided me with a list of required testing. Based off the results of those tests, we were given the option of attempting ivf with either my own eggs or donor eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Damaris )
My coordinator is wonderful. She is available to answer any questions and has taken the time to email me or call after hours. The entire staff is wonderful. They have even stayed during their lunch break to provide me with prenatal vitamins.
I am please to say that I do not think my clinic has any weaknesses. It is operated like a well oiled machine. The love, compassion, understanding and personal touch that every patient receives is truly heart warming.
14,000. For one round of ivf. Not including medications. With insurance all fertility testing was roughly 800.00.
I would like the ability to do multiple embryos per transfer given my age.