Dover
4735 Ogletown-Stanton Road
Newark, DE 19713
2700 Silverside Road
Wilmington, DE 19810

She [Dr. Neithardt] is very warm and knowledgeable. She answered every question and went into details until we fully understood everything. When we suffered a loss she took her time talking about it with us and helping us feel better when we tried again. ... She took her time answering all our our questions and reassuring us when things were frustrating.
The only thing I didn’t like [about RADfertility] was the batch cycles (everyone on the same cycle each month). Sometimes I felt like I had to wait longer for a step to line up with their schedule. ... The clinic is well organized and well staffed. They have plenty of appointment times available and work well with my work schedule. ... Everyone [nurses] has been helpful and compassionate. They are just as knowledgeable as the doctors!
How was your experience with Adrienne Neithardt at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
She is very warm and knowledgeable. She answered every question and went into details until we fully understood everything. When we suffered a loss she took her time talking about it with us and helping us feel better when we tried again.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Adrienne Neithardt at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Trust her!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Adrienne Neithardt at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Describe the protocols Adrienne Neithardt used in your cycles at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware) and their degree of success.
The second transfer was an estrogen only cycle, which allowed us to accelerate the process. We were very anxious to try again after a loss.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Everyone has been helpful and compassionate. They are just as knowledgeable as the doctors!
Describe your experience with RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
The clinic is well organized and well staffed. They have plenty of appointment times available and work well with my work schedule. The only thing I didn’t like was the batch cycles (everyone on the same cycle each month). Sometimes I felt like I had to wait longer for a step to line up with their schedule.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Adrienne Neithardt at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Because my insurance did not cover us, it’s around $20,000
2018, Consult
I just love her [Dr. Bachman] as a doctor she always made sure I understand what was going on and that I understood the process so that I could be clear on my decisions on what I wanted. As a doctor she just was very loving and made sure I asked everything I wanted so that I understood ... She’s is going to make sure that you understand before you leave the office ...
I love this clinic [Reproductive Associates of Delaware] because they always answer any question you have they made sure they would call you back or email you. ... [Nursing Staff ] Well mannered and organized ... Your visit are short your not sitting in the waiting room long and they always speak when you walk in the office ...
How was your experience with Emelia Bachman at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
I just love her as a doctor she always made sure I understand what was going on and that I understood the process so that I could be clear on my decisions on what I wanted. As a doctor she just was very loving and made sure I asked everything I wanted so that I understood
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Emelia Bachman at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
She’s is going to make sure that you understand before you leave the office
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Emelia Bachman at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
I love her as my doctor very caring and loving.. Dr Emily bachman
Well mannered and organized
I love this clinic because they always answer any question you have they made sure they would call you back or email you. Your visit are short your not sitting in the waiting room long and they always speak when you walk in the office
1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
He [Dr. George Kovalevsky] was and did exploratory surgery. Gave me hope. After surgery he transferred and moved to a different state so I had to get transfer with another doctor that failed . He was very hopeful but realistic at the same time... Surgery to remove fluid in uterus then frozen fet
[Reproductive Associates of DE-Wilmington is a] Busy clinic and not always see same doctor . Great experience however did not get pregnant . Would love to go back if I could . Very emotional process and they were all supportive . Just wish it would’ve worked... [The nursing staff was] Professional and compassionate
How was your experience with George Kovalevsky at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
He was and did exploratory surgery. Gave me hope. After surgery he transferred and moved to a different state so I had to get transfer with another doctor that failed . He was very hopeful but realistic at the same time
Describe the protocols George Kovalevsky used in your cycles at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware) and their degree of success.
Surgery to remove fluid in uterus then frozen fet
Professional and compassionate
Describe the costs associated with your care under George Kovalevsky at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Very expensive
George Kovalevsky
Wilmington

It turns out that I have stage 3 endometriosis and had a 3.5 inch cyst on my ovary. Dr. Neithardt performed a laparoscopic surgery to help these issues. I was fully informed before, during, and after the surgery. Due to the severity of my endo, we all would have liked to move straight to IVF ... We would have loved if she was the one doing our IUI. ... Dr. Neithardt genuinely cares for me and my wife.
Strengths: there are two offices (Newark & Wilmington), Wilmington [Repro Assoc of DE] has hours starting as early as 6:30 AM, my doctor was very thorough in explaining any procedures, the financial team broke everything down for me in the beginning, they use an online portal to communicate and most responses were very quick. Weaknesses: Some nurses are a little cold, the doctor does not perform the IUI procedure.
Before seeking out help to get pregnant, I had never visited a gyno. I had major anxiety, but Dr. Neithardt put me at ease. I was thoroughly evaluated before going through any pregnancy planning. This was great because my wife and I were still on the fence about starting the journey to build a family, but knew that we needed more information before we could make a decision. It turns out that I have stage 3 endometriosis and had a 3.5 inch cyst on my ovary. Dr. Neithardt performed a laparoscopic surgery to help these issues. I was fully informed before, during, and after the surgery. Due to the severity of my endo, we all would have liked to move straight to IVF but we have to follow insurance guidelines. She was candid with my chances of conceiving doing IUI, but very hopeful and emphatic to our situation. The only downfall is that we don't get to see her during each appointment. We would have loved if she was the one doing our IUI.
You are in good hands!
Dr. Neithardt genuinely cares for me and my wife. She is concerned about the factors that apply to us. She is knowledgeable, compassionate, and emphatic during the entire process.
IUI #1: low dose of letrozole, trigger shot, progesterone suppositories. Negative pregnancy test.
Some of them a great and compassionate and try to have a conversation, to others they just try to get you in and out.
Strengths: there are two offices (Newark & Wilmington), Wilmington has hours starting as early as 6:30 AM, my doctor was very thorough in explaining any procedures, the financial team broke everything down for me in the beginning, they use an online portal to communicate and most responses were very quick. Weaknesses: Some nurses are a little cold, the doctor does not perform the IUI procedure.
BCBS of Delaware Lab co-pay: $10 Ultrasound co-pay: $30 IUI: $48 Laparoscopic surgery co-pay: $50 Letrozole: $0 Trigger shot: $70ish Progesterone suppositories: $50ish
Describe Adrienne Neithardt's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
I believe RAD only does single embryo transfers.
Wilmington

Dr. Neithardt made sure to be clear in her communication with me and my partner, and to take the time to explain in a way that made sense to us. She also had a way of making us feel at ease through the different stages of the process. The only criticism I have is that I didn't get to work with her directly in the later stages. This was all communicated and completed by clinic staff and nurses.
This clinic [Reproductive Associates of DE-Wilmington] was friendly, informative, sensitive and great at the procedures they were completing. The only thing I would mention is the large number of staff working at any given time. it's hard to build some relationships when you see so many different staff members throughout the process.... The entire staff was helpful, friendly and handled my situation with care. I never felt uncomfortable or like the procedures being completed weren't necessary/for a purpose.
Ask any and all questions because she is always happy to answer and wants to ensure you have a good understanding of your individual situation.
Dr. Neithardt took the time to explain the science of the process, but in a way that related to me and my situation. Additionally, she made both my partner and I feel at ease as we went through each stage.
This was over a year and a half ago at this point, but she did a variety of different tests to gauge the status of my eggs and cycle monitoring, as well as overall health of my body and liklihood of risks. She was able to determine that I did NOT need any medications to assist in my cycle or follicle growth, and was able to do the IUI unmedicated.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Mari Esquilin)
This clinic was friendly, informative, sensitive and great at the procedures they were completing. The only thing I would mention is the large number of staff working at any given time. it's hard to build some relationships when you see so many different staff members throughout the process.
I personally spent approx. $5,000. This included co-pays, procedures, sperm donation, blood work, genetic testing and additional visits. That said, my insurance covered thousands more.
Wilmington

Consultation [with Dr. Ronald Feinberg] was very on point and he answered every question we had about the actual ivf procedure. He reviewed all the testing to be completed al while being very down to earth and comforting. One down fall was we only saw him for consult and testing results. He wasnt available for my retrieval... Regular protocol for male factor infertility. Was on amoxicillin for 5 days, along with clomid and daily follistim. Was on stims for 8 days before triggering with Lupron. Egg retrieval was a success. 10 mature eggs with 9 fertilized by icsi. Embryos are currently at pgs testing with transfer scheduled for the end of May.
[Reproductive Associates of DE-Wilimington is] Organized and friendly setting. All staff is knowledgeable and wanting to help. Very busy at times, especially during monitoring appointments. Very clean offices that are up to date and dont really feel like a typical dr. office... [nurses are] Very respectful of the process and knowledgeable as well. Can be hard to reach by phone at times but they have a patient portal that cane in handy when trying to contact them or for asking questions
How was your experience with Ronald Feinberg at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Consultation was very on point and he answered every question we had about the actual ivf procedure. He reviewed all the testing to be completed al while being very down to earth and comforting. One down fall was we only saw him for consult and testing results. He wasnt available for my retrieval
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ronald Feinberg at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Very knowledgeable and has been a fertility doctor for quite a while so he’s seen all different situations and scenarios.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ronald Feinberg at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Very down to earth and very direct with knowledge when asked about serious fertility questions.
Describe the protocols Ronald Feinberg used in your cycles at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware) and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Dorri Purse)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ronald Feinberg at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Ivf cycle until live birth and phs testing of 4 embryos was $16600. Not including anesthesia from retrieval ($800) and meds ($5400)
Describe Ronald Feinberg's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
I only wanted to transfer 1 embryo at a time which the dr strongly agreed on.
Ronald Feinberg

2014 - 2019, Successful
One specific example of the care that Dr Bachman personal I needed was when we found out we had an ectopic pregnancy and we're going to have to abort the pregnancy. Dr. Bachman called from her personal cell phone on her way home from a party when she found out about it to convey her sympathy and help us get through the next steps. I would not hesitate for a second recommending her.
The nurses [at Reproductive Associates of DE- Wilmington] were amazing, especially Rhonda and Kristen. it was nice to always walk in and be recognized and have the nursing staff remember why we were there and be ready to ask about my health and well-being.... The only advice that I would offer would be to ask exactly how things work as opposed to assuming they work like a normal doctor's office. There are many aspects such as signing in and knowing payment dates that are not 100% clear but will be easily cleared up just by asking a question.
I would recommend that someone be honest about their goals to get a more exact map of their treatment.
Dr. Bachman was very personally involved in my treatment and made me feel like the entire clinic actually cared about my progress and the development and birth of our son. She is exactly the type of doctor that I wants for a treatment like this.
The nurses were amazing, especially Rhonda and Kristen. it was nice to always walk in and be recognized and have the nursing staff remember why we were there and be ready to ask about my health and well-being.
Describe Emelia Bachman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Dr. Bachman was very adamant about doing only single embryo transfers and while I would have liked to try multiples I understood and agreed with her reasons.
2014 - 2019, Unknown Success
She [Dr. Neithardt] always tries to have a plan even if she’s delivering bad news. Recently I wish that there were an more optimistic outlook. But she is a resource of information. I can contact her via the portalnwith questions and concerns. She is realistic and gives you the good and the bad. ... I would encourage her to be open to transferring multiple embryos. ... While preparing for IUI’s I was given oral medication as well as injectables. Initially the oral medication caused me to produce lots of eggs. The subsequent cycles were not as successful.
I was once confused on what I would need to pay. The front desk [Reproductive Associates of Delaware] was unaware that I had already paid for a procedure. I have also had credits on my account in the past that no one seemed to be aware of. ... The only unfriendly staff member was the lady that checked me in a few times. She did not seem to want to be there, which made me feel uncomfortable.
She always tries to have a plan even if she’s delivering bad news. Recently I wish that there were an more optimistic outlook. But she is a resource of information. I can contact her via the portalnwith questions and concerns. She is realistic and gives you the good and the bad.
Be ready to hear the truth.
She seemed to genuinely care and understand my goals.
The staff was always polite. The only unfriendly staff member was the lady that checked me in a few times. She did not seem to want to be there, which made me feel uncomfortable.
Strengths are the doctors knowledge. Weaknesses are that you sometimes feel that other patients receive more attention. But that can be subjective. I do like that they are open to all routes to motherhood.
I don’t recall but I’ve spend a lot of money.
I would encourage her to be open to transferring multiple embryos.
What specific things went wrong at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
I was once confused on what I would need to pay. The front desk was unaware that I had already paid for a procedure. I have also had credits on my account in the past that no one seemed to be aware of.
2014, Successful
She [Dr. McGuirk] is so thorough and able to explain things in a way thats easily understandable ... She’s extremely knowledgeable, very helpful with wholistic methods to increasing pregnancy ... She will take hours with you, not make you feel rushed at all ... We did a surgery to get rid of some polyps and fibroids which resulted in my diagnosis of stage 4 endometriosis. ... We went straight to IVF as the result of us having success other ways was not likely.
Strengths [Reproductive Associates of Delaware] - the best, big on diagnosis before treating, very knowledgeable, lots of location offices, open to care past 12 weeks in emergencies. I always called them with concerns and they never make me feel like I shouldn’t be reaching out to them. Weaknesses - run late occasionally ... [Nursing Staff] Always available and super responsive ... My initial cost was around $25,000 out of pocket since my hUsband and I had the same coverage and it was not covered. ...
How was your experience with Barbara McGuirk at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
She’s extremely knowledgeable, very helpful with wholistic methods to increasing pregnancy and simply put ....the best. She makes you feel like you are not alone and that there is hope - and that’s what you really need most is hope.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Barbara McGuirk at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
Go now. Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Barbara McGuirk at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware)?
She is so thorough and able to explain things in a way thats easily understandable and I feltconfident with her next steps after each visit. She will take hours with you, not make you feel rushed at all and make me feel like I’m the first patient she’s seen all day!
Describe the protocols Barbara McGuirk used in your cycles at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware) and their degree of success.
We did a surgery to get rid of some polyps and fibroids which resulted in my diagnosis of stage 4 endometriosis. I was given resources and a better understanding of what that meant for me including continuing to take birth control to prevent it from regrowing. We went straight to IVF as the result of us having success other ways was not likely.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Amy miller )
Always available and super responsive
Strengths - the best, big on diagnosis before treating, very knowledgeable, lots of location offices, open to care past 12 weeks in emergencies. I always called them with concerns and they never make me feel like I shouldn’t be reaching out to them. Weaknesses - run late occasionally
Describe the costs associated with your care under Barbara McGuirk at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
Describe Barbara McGuirk's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware).
I’m glad she suggested a single embryo transfer
Barbara McGuirk

2014 - 2019, Successful
Over the 5 years under the treatment of Dr Neithardt, she consistently took the time to meet with my husband and I to review procedures, surgery, and results. We felt that she genuinely cared for our success. ... Laparoscopy- resulting in diagnosis of endometriosis stage 1 IVF cycle - resulting in a delayed frozen embryo transfer due to risk of OHSS 4 FET cycles
All strengths: multiple office locations [Reproductive Associates of Delaware], offices are clean and inviting. Office has early AM hours to accommodate work schedules. Main office location has labs on sight for blood draws and has weekend hours ... [nursing staff] Friendly and personable
Dr Neithardt was highly recommended by my OBGYN, and within the first 5 minutes of my first consult with her, I knew why - she showed compassion, clearly described our personal action plan and has been with us through 4 embryo transfers, resulting in the birth of our son. When one of our transfers resulted in a miscarriage, she called me personally to express her grief.
You will be in good hands
Friendly and personable
All strengths: multiple office locations, offices are clean and inviting. Office has early AM hours to accommodate work schedules. Main office location has labs on sight for blood draws and has weekend hours
Dr Neithardt explained the risks associated with multiple embryo transfers and reviewed my health and health of our embryos to recommend single embryo transfers
2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
How many doctors come all the way out of the office to receive u inside with a warm smile? How many actually remember you? She [Dr. Adrienne Neithardt] gets me. U can be as crazy as yourself with her. She is just the best!! After every consultation my husband and I come out fully satisfied and clear headed. What would be do without her? She is such a darling...She is one doctor u could have zero doubts about. There is no thinking! She is the one that can help u. Go for it:)
It’s a great place to be. The staff [at Reproductive Associates of DE-Wilimington] are very considerate and the atmosphere is great! U get to meet a lot of people going through what you are going through and it helps share. These people are very systematic and there is no one day u doubt your decision of Choosing them to partner with you on this journey.... Regulate men’s trial cycle and start ivf
How many doctors come all the way out of the office to receive u inside with a warm smile? How many actually remember you? She gets me. U can be as crazy as yourself with her. She is just the best!! After every consultation my husband and I come out fully satisfied and clear headed. What would be do without her? She is such a darling...
She is the best. She has a warm smile when u enter and also has the patience to hear me out completely... she gets me! Love her
Regulate men’s trial cycle and start ivf
Describe your experience with your nurse at RADfertility (FKA Reproductive Associates of Delaware). (Assigned nurse: Damaris Rivera )
They are the best. What else to say? Am I great hands
It’s a great place to be. The staff are very considerate and the atmosphere is great! U get to meet a lot of people going through what you are going through and it helps share. These people are very systematic and there is no one day u doubt your decision of Choosing them to partner with you on this journey
She knows what she is doing. I trust her blindly

2018, Consult
I have only been to one visit, I just started my sessions and so far I am comfortable [with Dr. Emelia Bachman]. We discussed the strategy and plans to get started and move forward. We talked about getting my A1C down and the risk of having diabetes...She is very kind and makes us feel comfortable
I’ve only been to one visit, the clinic [RADfertility] was very warm and welcoming. The nurses were kind and welcomed us as soon as we came in. There were refreshments, coffee and tea. It was a little warm for me but I’m normally hot...so far I am comfortable [with Dr. Emelia Bachman]. We discussed the strategy and plans to get started and move forward. We talked about getting my A1C down and the risk of having diabetes...She is very kind and makes us feel comfortable
I have only been to one visit, I just started my sessions and so far I am comfortable. We discussed the strategy and plans to get started and move forward. We talked about getting my A1C down and the risk of having diabetes.
She is very kind and makes us feel comfortable
I’ve only been to one visit, the clinic was very warm and welcoming. The nurses were kind and welcomed us as soon as we came in. There were refreshments, coffee and tea. It was a little warm for me but I’m normally hot.