Genetic counseling is not offered: Not Offered
4244 Riverwalk Parkway
Riverside, CA 92505
9201 W. Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Fertility to a friend?

3 doctors
2019 - 2020
The office [Reproductive Fertility] is beautiful, and the staff was always welcoming and helpful. It's a comfortable place. All interactions I have had here have been lovely, and I'd highly recommend it. The clinic's website is also great; easy to navigate, and contains a wealth of information...I was always able to find an appointment time that worked well with my schedule. Our IVF cycle was very successful, and thanks to Dr. Goldstein’s communication and compassion, I felt at ease and comfortable throughout the entire process. I always knew what to expect, and as a result the stress level was very low. We are incredibly grateful to have 11 beautiful, genetically normal embryos.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
My husband and I sought treatment from Dr. Goldstein after experiencing our third consecutive miscarriage. We were heartbroken, exhausted, anxious - all the feelings that accompany loss of this magnitude. Dr. Goldstein gave us hope, and helped me to find the courage necessary to continue our journey. I am so deeply thankful to have found her, and cannot emphasize enough how comfortable I was throughout my IVF journey thanks to her outstanding care. First and foremost, Dr. Goldstein took the time to ensure that my husband and I were active participants in our care. She completed a very thorough diagnostic workup that covered all bases. She discovered a small amount of scar tissue in my uterus, and recommended a hysteroscopy to remove it. My husband and felt comfortable and confident going into the surgery, and it went beautifully. After the hysteroscopy, we decided we wanted to pursue IVF, and Dr. Goldstein walked us through what the process would look like. She provided expert medical recommendations, but never pushed us in a specific direction. Instead she made sure we had the knowledge we needed to determine what course of action we were comfortable with, and supported us in our decision. Throughout the entire process, Dr. Goldstein was very hands-on. I saw her for every one of my appointments, and she preformed all my procedures. Her communication was exemplary; far above and beyond that of any other physician I’ve had. Dr. Goldstein personally responded to all inquiries quickly, including those I had on evenings and weekends. She also proactively reached out with frequent updates so we were always very well informed about where we were in the process. Dr. Goldstein and her office were also flexible, and I was always able to find an appointment time that worked well with my schedule. Our IVF cycle was very successful, and thanks to Dr. Goldstein’s communication and compassion, I felt at ease and comfortable throughout the entire process. I always knew what to expect, and as a result the stress level was very low. We are incredibly grateful to have 11 beautiful, genetically normal embryos.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Goldstein truly made my husband and I feel like valued members of a team throughout our treatment process. From day one, she ensured we felt comfortable and confident in our understanding of our diagnosis and subsequent treatment. She is extremely accessible and lightning fast in her responses to any inquiries we had. We always felt valued, prioritized, and included every step of the way. We both feel incredibly lucky to have found such a dedicated, knowledgable and compassionate physician to care for us on our journey.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
The office is beautiful, and the staff was always welcoming and helpful. It's a comfortable place. All interactions I have had here have been lovely, and I'd highly recommend it. The clinic's website is also great; easy to navigate, and contains a wealth of information.

2019 - 2020
As we were using donor sperm, we went straight to IUI [with Dr. Peyman Saadat]. We used clomid, and when it was unsuccessful the first time, the dose was increased. The second resulted in a chemical pregnancy. After the third cycle, with another increased dose, was unsuccessful we decide to move forward with injectibles for the next IUI round which is in progress...At times when the clinic was very busy I felt like my chart was not reviewed before the appointment, but other times Dr. Sadaat was very thorough and informative. I do understand this though, and was able to ask questions I wanted answers to. The support staff are always fantastic and helpful.
The nursing staff [at Reproductive Fertility] are excellent - they are so kind and compassionate, and quick to answer any questions. This is especially true of the Riverside/Glendora staff who we primarily worked with. The first cycle required a lot of information about the medication and timing, how to give injections, etc and they made sure we were well informed and prepared...Each IUI was around $1200...Overall the clinic is great - they are good communicators and they clearly know what they are doing. I have hope that we will be successful with them soon. The only negative thing I really have to say is be careful not to make patients feel rushed. This didn't happen often, and we understand there are busy days, but these days make you feel very discouraged as a patient dealing with infertility.
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Sadaat is very knowledgeable and thorough. At times he can make you feel rushed at your ultrasound appointments, but if you slow down and ask questions he is sure to give you thorough answers. He also listens closely to any concerns you may have and tries to address them.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Always asks questions if you are unclear or unhappy with something that is happening.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility ?
My experience definitely varied. At times when the clinic was very busy I felt like my chart was not reviewed before the appointment, but other times Dr. Sadaat was very thorough and informative. I do understand this though, and was able to ask questions I wanted answers to. The support staff are always fantastic and helpful.
Describe the protocols Peyman Saadat used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
As we were using donor sperm, we went straight to IUI. We used clomid, and when it was unsuccessful the first time, the dose was increased. The second resulted in a chemical pregnancy. After the third cycle, with another increased dose, was unsuccessful we decide to move forward with injectibles for the next IUI round which is in progress.
The nursing staff are excellent - they are so kind and compassionate, and quick to answer any questions. This is especially true of the Riverside/Glendora staff who we primarily worked with. The first cycle required a lot of information about the medication and timing, how to give injections, etc and they made sure we were well informed and prepared.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility .
I think we paid about 300 for the initial consult and ultrasound/AMH test. Then we arranged to have the required blood tests through our primary care doctor so that was covered under insurance. Each IUI was around $1200.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility .
Once we had to call to get blood test results, and another time we were called to be told our appointment was cancelled due to the office being closed, and we had already travelled to the location.

2020
I had a Hysteroscopy to remove the polyp in my uterus [with Dr. Ellen Goldstein]. This step was done first before I started my IUI cycle... She has made sure I have understood all my options every step of the way. She has called me, emailed and during these uncertain times she's set up a phone meeting so we can plan our next steps once we have the green light. I am so grateful I found her and no matter what my results are, I know I have a doctor on my side that holds my best interest at heart.
I was assigned Kyra as my nurse [at Reproductive Fertility] , I would receive emails and phone calls keeping me informed of appointments and what I should expect...It's a beautiful and clean space. The waiting room, even though I am not ever waiting for long, is very comfortable. Every room I have been is clean and maintained. It doesn't feel like a doctors office, especially none of the ones I've been in...I had a Hysteroscopy to remove the polyp in my uterus. This step was done first before I started my IUI cycle.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Goldstein is the first doctor that took the time to explain why I am having difficulty conceiving. She has the prefect marriage of honesty and compassion without making you feel dim-witted. Within the first week of meeting her she scheduled a saline ultrasound that allowed her to see that I had polyps in my uterus. I feel like I have moved forward and have gotten so much accomplished within four months of knowing and working with her.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
I'd say meet with her. She does have your back. I was so vulnerable our first meeting and she has shown me that I can trust her.
I honestly I am so happy to be working with Dr. Goldstein. She has made sure I have understood all my options every step of the way. She has called me, emailed and during these uncertain times she's set up a phone meeting so we can plan our next steps once we have the green light. I am so grateful I found her and no matter what my results are, I know I have a doctor on my side that holds my best interest at heart.
Describe the protocols Ellen Goldstein used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Kyra)
When I was assigned Kyra as my nurse, I would receive emails and phone calls keeping me informed of appointments and what I should expect.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility .
I was fortunate that I only had to pay out of pocket for one procedure, hysterscopy. I called many hospitals in the area and found paying the $3,000 was the best option, financially.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility .

Anovulation, Unexplained
my case was complicated by chronic endometritis with significant inflammation and Dr. Goldstein tailored the approach to ensure the best possible outcome (I only had two viable embryos, so it was important to do everything possible for a successful transfer). Ultimately, I underwent immunosuppression leading up to and following the transfer and am now almost 8-weeks pregnant...she never makes you feel judged, instead providing reassurance and answering questions with warmth and empathy.
The clinic [Reproductive Fertility] is clean, comfortable, and welcoming. Allow time for parking, as it can be a little difficult (street parking is available, though sometimes not very close, depending on time of appointment)...Dr. Goldstein approached my treatment in a very individualized way, tailoring the plan to my unique needs, both with my first child (Dr. Goldstein went against “protocol” to ensure the best outcome given my body’s response to certain injectables) and with my current pregnancy (tirelessly researching and consulting with other experts in the field to maximize the chance of IVF success despite my chronic endometritis with significant inflammation).
Anovulation, Unexplained
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
I could not be happier with Dr. Goldstein. I first saw her in 2017 at Kaiser after two other IUIs and a miscarriage. Despite Kaiser’s protocol, she decided to adjust the approach (gonal-f vs another menopur cycle) based on my history and risk factors, which resulted in my beautiful baby girl. After multiple failed IUIs at Kaiser in 2019, I decided to pursue IVF with Dr. Goldstein at her private practice. At that point, significant inflammation was noted on endometrial biopsy and I was diagnosed with chronic endometritis, thought to reflect infection from prior IUI. Dr. Goldstein did everything possible to ensure a good outcome despite this complication (e.g., researching, consulting, working with lab techs to figure out a way to culture my samples to obtain more information for better treatment planning). She explained all my options thoroughly and with empathy, every step of the way. When it became more apparent that my inflammation was likely an autoimmune response (as opposed to infection), she consulted with colleagues from across the nation to develop an immunosupression plan for my FET. I am now almost 8-weeks pregnant (strong heartbeat, on-track development).
IVF is scary, so share any and all of your worries with Dr. Goldstein - she never makes you feel judged, instead providing reassurance and answering questions with warmth and empathy.
2017: Gonal-f IUI - she chose Gonal-f (vs menopur) since my body did not respond well to menopur (my lining was very thin and I ended up miscarrying at almost 7-weeks during the previous cycle). This was at Kaiser, so I was not always scheduled to see her, and when another doctor told me I had to try another cycle with menopur first (as per Kaiser protocol), I asked for Dr. Goldstein and she advocated for me. This resulted in my daughter. 2019: Egg retrieval, FET (5-day) - as I described earlier, my case was complicated by chronic endometritis with significant inflammation and Dr. Goldstein tailored the approach to ensure the best possible outcome (I only had two viable embryos, so it was important to do everything possible for a successful transfer). Ultimately, I underwent immunosuppression leading up to and following the transfer and am now almost 8-weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
The clinic is clean, comfortable, and welcoming. Allow time for parking, as it can be a little difficult (street parking is available, though sometimes not very close, depending on time of appointment).
Describe Ellen Goldstein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility .
Dr. Goldstein highly recommended eSET for me for several reasons. My first pregnancy was complicated (my daughter was born preterm and with low birth weight following a rare placental abnormality) and a multiple pregnancy would increase my risk of complications this time around. With the chronic endometritis, we also did not want to transfer both of my viable embryos together, in case the inflammation interfered with implantation, etc. (better to have a second chance than losing them both at once).

7 IUI, 2 Egg Freezing, IVF
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Goldstein always took care to listen to all of my questions and did everything she could to give me the most information. She has the most calm and gentle bedside manner, but at the same time comes across extremely confident and knowledgeable. I always felt like she prioritized me and my partner's situation - but I'm sure she makes all of her patients feel that way because she is just so sincere!...She always followed up with me herself - not through a nurse - even letting me know I could call her in the evening if I had questions about a new medication/dosing procedure. She's fantastic. I can't say enough good things about my experiences as her patient.
The nurses here [Reproductive Fertility] are all nice and try to do everything they can to meet your needs and answer your questions...The one complaint I have about the clinic is the accounting department. The way they process your charges and calculate your totals are not on time, not transparent, and hardly ever pro-active. I am always approaching them asking for an update. They don't reach out to me on their own...I believe for 3 IVF cycles (one had to be converted into an IUI because I didn't have too many f
7 IUI, 2 Egg Freezing, IVF
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Goldstein is very knowledgeable and thoughtful about her approach to infertility. She really does take each case individually, and takes time to make decisions that she thinks would be best to give you the best results. I always felt like she tried to provide me with the best possible solutions/medications/strategies to help us conceive. I always saw Dr. Goldstein when I came for my appointments, and she even came early at 7:30 am because she knew my work day started so early. She always followed up with me herself - not through a nurse - even letting me know I could call her in the evening if I had questions about a new medication/dosing procedure. She's fantastic. I can't say enough good things about my experiences as her patient.
Don't look anywhere else - she's an amazing physician who is ALWAYS looking out for you and your best interest.
I remember that for my first IVF cycle, I wasn't taking anything except my usual prenatal pills, folic acid and calcium supplements. For my next cycle, she recommended that I take an additional 4- 5 supplements which she said might produce better follicular counts. In addition, she slightly changed the medications I used from one cycle to the next, again, because she believed they would produce better results for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Kyra Jackson)
The nurses here are all nice and try to do everything they can to meet your needs and answer your questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
I would recommend this clinic because of Dr. Goldstein alone. She's the best doctor I've ever had, and especially for a such a sensitive and emotional time in my life, I'm so lucky to have found her. The one complaint I have about the clinic is the accounting department. The way they process your charges and calculate your totals are not on time, not transparent, and hardly ever pro-active. I am always approaching them asking for an update. They don't reach out to me on their own.
I don't have the exact figures, but they were running a promotion at the time we first started seeing the clinic. I believe for 3 IVF cycles (one had to be converted into an IUI because I didn't have too many follicles that cycle), it was roughly $30K. Please note: we already had 80% of our medications, so we only had to buy 20%, and that is not included in the $30K figure.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Saadat did all of my ultrasounds so I could ask questions easily during my appointments. ... Dr. Saadat can also speak by phone if you call the office and set a time. ... Dr. Saadat is always available for a quick chat, and recognizes you when you come in despite a very busy office. ... Make sure you understand his schedule as he is only in certain locations once a week ... For a second cycle, Dr Saadat was going to change up the whole protocol to get a different response, but I didn’t end up doing a second cycle.
Test results from either my or my husband’s files were missing or not requested so there was a stressful scramble right before the cycle ... If you have to go for monitoring on a certain day, you may be asked to drive further than you would expect (e.g., the doctor is only in ______ location [Reproductive Fertility] today) ... Still trying to get the billing sorted out and it’s the next year so I have no idea yet what the final cost will be. ... My primary nurse changed during my cycle. Both were very nice, but seemed incredibly busy. ...As the cycle progressed and I developed a relationship with them, it improved.
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Saadat did all of my ultrasounds so I could ask questions easily during my appointments. (I had a different clinic where only ultrasound techs did ultrasounds and most would tell you nothing during your appointment and you have to wait for the doctor to review and call you before you know anything.) I often thought of questions as I was walking out and he would answer them. Dr. Saadat can also speak by phone if you call the office and set a time.
Make sure you understand his schedule as he is only in certain locations once a week so if you are choosing him based on location, you may be driving to the main office in West Hollywood more than you expect.
Mine was some sort of micro dose lupron flare with a high dose of Gonal-F (375 or 300 daily), Menopur (1 vial) and microdose lupron. I started out very slow and my cycle was potentially going to be canceled because I was not responding to the medications initially. Eventually I had 7 follicles but my estradiol was still low at retrieval and I had just 3 mature eggs. For a second cycle, Dr Saadat was going to change up the whole protocol to get a different response, but I didn’t end up doing a second cycle.
My primary nurse changed during my cycle. Both were very nice, but seemed incredibly busy. Not sure if they are overworked or have too many patients but I sometimes felt like I was bothering them. As the cycle progressed and I developed a relationship with them, it improved.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
There are several different locations but most monitoring and all procedures will happen in West Hollywood. If you have to go for monitoring on a certain day, you may be asked to drive further than you would expect (e.g., the doctor is only in ______ location today)
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility .
Test results from either my or my husband’s files were missing or not requested so there was a stressful scramble right before the cycle was due to begin that didn’t need to happen. I was told if the results didn’t come in from the other doctors that my cycle would be postponed so I had to track down all of the records myself.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility .

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr. Ellen was exemplary in all capacities. We arrived to Dr. Ellen with unexplained infertility after trying for over a year. Ellen undertook thorough diagnostics of both myself and my partner in order to develop a treatment plan. She was consistently on top of information, compassionate, and extremely accessible. ...Following the second miscarriage, Ellen successfully diagnosed me as suffering from a rare condition known as anti-phospholipid syndrome....I would unconditionally recommend Dr. Ellen Goldstein to any patient who is looking for a charismatic, exceptionally bright, and compassionate doctor to handle the most complicated of medical case
They [Reproductive Fertility] were caring, responsive, and well coordinated. Watching Dr. Ellen [Goldstein] communicate with her team demonstrated her commitment not only to patients but also her colleagues. It was easy to see that her entire practice is one of respect between the physician and their nursing team...The Fertility Clinic is well managed, responsive to patients, and an efficient vehicle for this excellent doctor to treat their patients. I recommend this environment to all patients..... She was warm and emotionally involved throughout my entire medical saga using her emotional intelligence and vast medical knowledge.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
After we saw Dr. Ellen, we became pregnant two times on our own without medical intervention and sadly suffered devastating miscarriages at 8 and 13 weeks respectively. Dr. Ellen was consistently involved, present, and intimately involved with the entire care team to review results and develop a course of action for both my reproductive future and my health. Following the second miscarriage, Ellen successfully diagnosed me as suffering from a rare condition known as anti-phospholipid syndrome. With that she developed treatment options while also providing an immensely caring resource to help my husband and I through this tragic period. She was warm and emotionally involved throughout my entire medical saga using her emotional intelligence and vast medical knowledge.
I would unconditionally recommend Dr. Ellen Goldstein to any patient who is looking for a charismatic, exceptionally bright, and compassionate doctor to handle the most complicated of medical cases. She is highly trained, incredibly experienced, and approaches each patient with the utmost determination. I would advise all of her patients to approach Dr. Ellen with an open transparent attitude and a cooperative desire to build their team for their reproductive future.
Dr. Ellen was exemplary in all capacities. We arrived to Dr. Ellen with unexplained infertility after trying for over a year. Ellen undertook thorough diagnostics of both myself and my partner in order to develop a treatment plan. She was consistently on top of information, compassionate, and extremely accessible. Following the results of her meticulous studies, she recommended treatment with IUI and clomid. However we finally got pregnant on our own.
We started to get pregnant on our own following our workup and Ellen's close monitoring. Sadly for our case of unexplained fertility and recurrent pregnancy loss stemming from undiagnosed LUPUS, anti-phospholipid syndrome, and what would later become the most severe form of preeclampsia, HELP syndrome in which I lost my 3rd pregnancy and nearly died. Had it not been for Ellen, I would have died. She was the leader of of OBGYN team, and was constantly involved with 65 specialists from 15 specialties at UCLA Ronald Reagan as they fought for my life. Even as I spent 7 days in ICU, Dr. Ellen was constantly involved, watching my medical data and providing feedback, leadership, and support to my family and husband as I was incapacitated.
They were caring, responsive, and well coordinated. Watching Dr. Ellen communicate with her team demonstrated her commitment not only to patients but also her colleagues. It was easy to see that her entire practice is one of respect between the physician and their nursing team.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
The Fertility Clinic is well managed, responsive to patients, and an efficient vehicle for this excellent doctor to treat their patients. I recommend this environment to all patients. Because we didn't do treatment here given most of my medical treatment in the hospital. As such, I don't have much to comment.
We didn't do treatment and got pregnant on our own.
We did not do IVF. We no input on this.
+ Read more- Read less

Has the personal touch! Calls you directly. You can feel that he [Dr. Jabara] feels your pain. When we miscarried he cried and was as upset as we were. He doesn't talk down to you. He gives you all the time in the world so you must be patient. But you're entrusting your future children in his hands so get to know him. He provides you his cell phone and answers your calls!! Weekends as well. He is a great communicator via text, email and calls.
Clean and classy location. Parking can be tricky but with early 6:45a appointments it isn't too bad. They [Reproductive Fertility Center] offer water and coffee and the restrooms offer feminine supplies that are much needed during treatment.... They have a big caseload and office to manage. Sometimes you have to remind them of what you need.... Surgery center for egg collection was around $42,000 and doctor costs were around $10,000. FET was $4000. Assisted hatching is $600.
How was your experience with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility ?
Has the personal touch! Calls you directly. You can feel that he feels your pain. When we miscarried he cried and was as upset as we were. He doesn't talk down to you. He gives you all the time in the world so you must be patient. But you're entrusting your future children in his hands so get to know him. He provides you his cell phone and answers your calls!! Weekends as well. He is a great communicator via text, email and calls. I tell everyone about him and encourage people to switch to him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility ?
Be patient as he does run behind but he's worth it!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility ?
Remembers you and your history. Speaks to you like an adult and not a child. Always is warm and kind and doesn't rush you.
Describe the protocols Sami Jabara used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
Dr Jabara took everything into consideration when making our plan. He just didn't give us the cookie cutter plan and send us on our way. He talked things out with you and gave you choices. He admits when things didn't go as planned. He didn't back down on stims since he knew we had a once per lifetime coverage. I was safe the entire time but we baked as many eggs as we could.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
Clean and classy location. Parking can be tricky but with early 6:45a appointments it isn't too bad. They offer water and coffee and the restrooms offer feminine supplies that are much needed during treatment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility .
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility .
As mentioned before the nursing staff are overwhelmed and need reminding sometimes. I've had to call twice for medication refills and also call twice to speak with the billing department
Sami Jabara
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility .

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Goldstein takes the time to fully explain risks, process and outcomes. She is very empathetic, and sympathetic to my needs as a woman, and my uneasiness with medical procedures. She is also very good about following up and checking in with me, on a fertility level and a personal level....She took the time to walk us through the benefits of freezing our embryos to do a natural cycle transfer. And she personally calls to check in when needed.
The clinic [Reproductive Fertility Center] had flexible hours and were able to accommodate our schedule and work needs. The have a clean facility. The staff is generally friendly and kind. Some of the clinic paperwork was hard to follow and not filed correctly so we had to fill it out again- so just be diligent while going through the consents, bills, etc. ...We had a lot of miscommunications with our first clinic nurse, because of which, we were given a new nurse. The first nurse lost some paperwork and failed to call us with results of one blood work lab.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
I have had a generally good experience overall. Even with all the stresses with the ups and downs of IVF, Dr. Goldstein has done a good job keeping our expectations real and stress to a manageable level. My egg retrieval went smoothly, and we had a successful transfer. She took the time to walk us through the benefits of freezing our embryos to do a natural cycle transfer. And she personally calls to check in when needed.
Just be patient and try to keep stress to a minium
A discussion of doing a frozen transfer vs a fresh transfer, of which we chose a frozen transfer. Dr. Goldstein wanted to be careful to avoid hyperstimulated ovaries. We froze 10 embryos, then did a transfer a month later during a natural cycle using a ovalution kit. She walked us through the process, and we liked how most of the IVF drugs would be out of my system for the transfer.
We had to change nurses a half way through our first IVF cycle because we were getting poor communication with the nurse. Once we were given a new nurse we had better communication and things went more smoothly. The nurses were attentive and good at taking labs. Phone calls and email follow-ups were a little delayed at some points in the process.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
The clinic had flexible hours and were able to accommodate our schedule and work needs. The have a clean facility. The staff is generally friendly and kind. Some of the clinic paperwork was hard to follow and not filed correctly so we had to fill it out again- so just be diligent while going through the consents, bills, etc. Some of the wait times were long during the early morning appointments, but for the most part the clinic is efficient.
Our fees and costs were itemized: Doctor fees, medications, labs fees, egg retrieval, embryo creation, freezing, hatching, transfer
Dr. Goldstein has a strong preference for single embryo transfers given my age (35) and desire for one child. She said we can talk about 2 embryo transfers if we have trouble with implantation or carrying, at a later date if we choose.

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
Dr. Ghahremani is very approachable. Also don’t be afraid to say you don’t want to do certain medication or treatment, she will be understanding and respect your decision. ... Dr. Ghahremani keeps it real but Ofcourse in a sensitive and emphatetic manner. ... Every time we have been phased with a challenge or an obstacle due to being a poor responder, she gives me a sense of hope by not giving up. I feel very comfortable telling her how I feel, what I hope and what I feel is best.
One of the greatest strength of the clinic [Reproductive Fertility] is their advanced technology and equipment. And Ofcourse their amazing staff. They also have other amenities for their patients, like acupuncture. ... Very welcoming, kind and compassionate. Always smiling and making patients feel validated. ... [nursing staff] Very welcoming, kind and compassionate. Always smiling and making patients feel validated.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
How was your experience with Mandana Ghahremani at Reproductive Fertility ?
From the very first time I met Dr. Ghahremani I was very impressed by her compassion and her knowledge. She did not sugar coat anything and I absolutely love that. She is very honest but without sounding rude or insensitive. Every time we have been phased with a challenge or an obstacle due to being a poor responder, she gives me a sense of hope by not giving up. I feel very comfortable telling her how I feel, what I hope and what I feel is best. I like that she gives suggestions but doesn’t push anything on me. She makes me and my husband feel like it’s our decision at the end. I love that when she emails me or calls me she always asks me how am I. I like that about her.overall my experience with Dr. Ghahremani has been great, eventhough we still haven’t achieve pregnancy. I know it has nothing to do with the Dr. but more with how my body responds to treatment. I look forward to my experience in working with Dr.Ghahremani in our next phase of treatment with Ivf
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mandana Ghahremani at Reproductive Fertility ?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. This is your body, your money. Dr. Ghahremani is very approachable. Also don’t be afraid to say you don’t want to do certain medication or treatment, she will be understanding and respect your decision. Also be prepared not to get any guarantees. Dr. Ghahremani keeps it real but Ofcourse in a sensitive and emphatetic manner.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mandana Ghahremani at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Ghahremani is very compassionate and empathetic. She takes her time hearing my concerns or answering any questions I may have. She doesn’t rush through any information being given to me. She always available outside of our appointment via email or phone. When she talks to me I feel heard, understood and not like I’m some number.
Describe the protocols Mandana Ghahremani used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
1. Clomid 100mg to induced ovulation due me not ovulating. 2. Clomid 150mg since I didn’t respond to 100. 3. Clomid 200mg since I didn’t respond to 150. 4. Moved on to injectables. 5. Menopur 2 vials, then moved up to 3 and then 4 and had iui. 6. After negative pregnancy test moved on to menopur again starting with 4 vials. Treatment was canceled second week due to body stop responding 7. Met with Dr. Ghahremani to go over failed treatment and make new plan. Plan and consulted about ivf. Now currently waiting to start ivf next month.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
One of the greatest strength of the clinic is their advanced technology and equipment. And Ofcourse their amazing staff. They also have other amenities for their patients, like acupuncture. To this point I have not noticed any weakness if the clinic. The only thing I would say is expect traffic since the location is amidst a traffic location.
Describe Mandana Ghahremani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility .
Mandana Ghahremani
IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr. Saadat was very straight forward and I appreciate that. He was also supportive of my decision not to have fibroid surgery, mainly because he had me do a second HSG (? not sure this is the right description), and the results indicated the cavity of my uterus was clear of fibroids and that the fibroids were mainly in the wall of the uterus. The other doctors I had seen insisted on fibroid surgery and did not explain the situation about the fibroids in my uterus as he did. His willingness to support my decision and to explain these things were very helpful to me.
[Reproductive Fertility-West Hollywood is] Very organized. Though I think it would be wise for this clinic, actually any clinic to have a few therapists on staff in order to provide more emotional support. At times, the finance department seemed to lack my insurance info, and got it mixed up a few times. And this was disappointing... r. Saadat has two offices. One in Burbank and the other on West L.A. He is only in Burbank once a week. Burbank is much closer to me, and driving all the way to the Westside was challenging. So I would advise them of the logistics, because I feel you need to be able to balance life as best as possible to avoid stress. Entertaining, and/or go through fertility treatment is stressful enough.
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Latino
IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Saadat has two offices. One in Burbank and the other on West L.A. He is only in Burbank once a week. Burbank is much closer to me, and driving all the way to the Westside was challenging. So I would advise them of the logistics, because I feel you need to be able to balance life as best as possible to avoid stress. Entertaining, and/or go through fertility treatment is stressful enough.
Dr. Saadat and his staff were always very supportive, available, encouraging, and helpful.
He and his nurses were very specific about how to and how often to inject the hormones. They checked my progesterone levels carefully and made sure I was at the right level to help maintain the pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Liz Mendoza)
They were always prompt to call back or email back quickly, which gave me reassurance of their care.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
Describe Peyman Saadat's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility .
I trusted his suggestion to transfer one single embryo. He strongly felt it was best due to the fibroids in my uterine lining. I was a little disappointed about this. Mainly because I wanted to give our family the best chance to get pregnant, and thought transferring two would be best. But I am glad I followed his advise. Though at the time, I was nervous about it.
+ Read more- Read less

I think Dr. Jabara tried to do everything he could to give us a baby. He really took the time to explain everything and answer all of our questions. I never felt like he was rushing through my appointment. Also the fact that he was mindful of the cost of the treatment and gave us advice on grants, loans, and discount program was really helpful.... I started with the lupron micro flair protocol. So, I took a double dose of birth control for a week and then started on lupron with menopur in the morning and follistim in the evening. I also took baby aspirin for the first part of my cycle. I don't know the rationale but I believe this is the preferred protocol for older women with diminished ovarian reserve.
I loved my care team [at Reproductive Fertility Center]. Lizette was my nurse and Ami was an ultrasound tech. They both were very helpful and compassionate. They called me and emailed me with follow up information often the same day and were always available to answer my questions.... There was the cost of the IVF cycle which included the consultation, ultrasounds, and lab costs. In addition, there were separate charges for Anesthesia, Operating room/embryologist, ICSI, Egg Hatching, egg-freezing and first year storage, and subsequent year storage.
How was your experience with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility ?
I think Dr. Jabara tried to do everything he could to give us a baby. He really took the time to explain everything and answer all of our questions. I never felt like he was rushing through my appointment. Also the fact that he was mindful of the cost of the treatment and gave us advice on grants, loans, and discount program was really helpful. We didn't get the outcome we wanted but I don't feel like it was because Dr. Jubara didn't do a good job.
He is a Kaiser doctor that sees IVF patients in an outside clinic. I don't think it's quite the same relationship as seeing a doctor that works solely in the clinic. Also, I decided to switch my insurance from Kaiser before I started my 2nd round of IVF. This became complicated because he get ordering my prescriptions through Kaiser even though I no longer had that insurance. I would also advise any prospective patients to ask for Dr. Jabara's cell phone number so you don't have to go through Kaiser or the clinic to ask him questions.
Dr. Jabara always treated us with compassion. He genuinely wanted to give us our baby. He always greeted us with a smile and a hug. Every visit he asked about our son and if my husband wasn't present Dr. Jabara would ask about him.He was honest with us about our option and took into account the cost of treatment. If there was a lower cost option with similar chance of success he recommended we try that first. When I had a miscarriage, Dr. Jabara wasn't told by his staff but when we came in to meet with him a few months later he offered a shoulder to cry on.
I started with the lupron micro flair protocol. So, I took a double dose of birth control for a week and then started on lupron with menopur in the morning and follistim in the evening. I also took baby aspirin for the first part of my cycle. I don't know the rationale but I believe this is the preferred protocol for older women with diminished ovarian reserve. In my second IVF cycle, I produced more eggs that I ever had in any of my cycles. So, I think it achieved the desired results. Unfortunately, the all of the embryos were not viable on the day of transfer and therefore we ended up having to use a frozen embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Lizette Vasquez and Ami Patel)
I loved my care team. Lizette was my nurse and Ami was an ultrasound tech. They both were very helpful and compassionate. They called me and emailed me with follow up information often the same day and were always available to answer my questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
I think the clinic was well organized. I don't really have any complaints. There is a lab onsite and the surgery center is right downstairs. Parking can be tricky if you have an early morning appointment since there is no attendant on duty. Also, twice the lab sent me a bill when I had already paid my lab fees directly to the clinic. I had to submit the bill to the clinic which they took care of right away but it was just annoying.
Describe Sami Jabara's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility .
In the first round of IVF, Dr. Jabara only transferred 2 embryos. The reason is because it was a day 5 transfer and that is standard protocol. Both embryos ended up implanting so I believe that was the right choice. However, I ended up miscarrying both. In the 2nd IVF cycle, Dr. Jabara was planning to transfer 4 embryos if they had been viable and should they all implant we would have done selective reduction. Because of my history my husband and I would not have been happy if he had insisted on only transferring one embryo and we were comfortable with the possibility of twins. So, we were on the same page which was good.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility .
There was one medication that was not ordered. When I received my medications I went through everything and noticed the missing medication. I immediately called the clinic and they ordered the medication. Also, my protocol was changed slightly after the medication was ordered so I ended up paying for a prescription I didn't need by the clinic was able to refund me and use the medication for someone else.
Sami Jabara
+ Read more- Read less

We initially went to him [Dr. Peymen Sadaat] because of his high success rate, however upon further research, I believe his success rate is due to the fact that he is willing to transfer high numbers of embryos (more than 2-3) and do selective fetal reduction...When we asked what his plan would be moving forward he suggested going back to my original protocol- which didn't give me a good response either. When he said that I knew he wasn't motivated to find us a protocol that would be right for us, but just wanted to run us through cycles... told me that because I was anxious I wouldn't get a good response.
I have concerns about the way in which they [Reproductive Fertility Center] label the eggs and embryos. When I asked them about it so they could explain their process I was told to not worry about it and that I must "watch too much 60 minutes" if I am concerned about mislabeling the eggs after retrieval...I was extremely anxious regarding my egg retrieval and was desperately needing reassurance. The nurses were not kind or compassionate. I mentioned this to Dr. Saadat who told me that it was because I "made everyone anxious" by being anxious myself...One of the medical staff members lost my husband's urine sample for STI testing and they never acknowledged the mistake or apologized, even though I had to drive into the clinic to bring another sample.
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility ?
We switched to Dr. Saadat after a failed cycle with another doctor. He started off great with a new protocol that he believed would improve the number of eggs retrieved. It failed to do so. When we asked what his plan would be moving forward he suggested going back to my original protocol- which didn't give me a good response either. When he said that I knew he wasn't motivated to find us a protocol that would be right for us, but just wanted to run us through cycles. He blamed me for a lot of things that went wrong during the cycle- told me that because I was anxious I wouldn't get a good response. When our transfer failed to produce a positive pregnancy test he asked me if I had been constipated and if I had "strained" during my TWW--- again, blaming me for the failure, even though we all know that wouldn't cause an embryo not to implant! We initially went to him because of his high success rate, however upon further research, I believe his success rate is due to the fact that he is willing to transfer high numbers of embryos (more than 2-3) and do selective fetal reduction.
Do not go to this doctor.
I didn't feel like I was treated like a number or a human. I felt that I was treated like an inconvenience and that they had other patients they would have preferred to help.
We used a micro dose lupron flare protocol because we were told it would be beneficial with low ovarian reserve. I had a pretty poor response and the follicles didn't grow at the same rate. 6 were retrieved, 2 mature, 2 premature and 2 post mature. We also used human growth hormone (every other day) and tamoxifen (but I was never told why, even though I asked)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility .
The nursing staff seems to be very young and inexperienced. My primary nurse was not a great communicator, always sounded nervous when she called me, which in turn made me feel nervous about if things were on the right track. I would ask her to leave detailed messages with my actual lab results on my voicemail, instead I would get messages that said "everything looks good"- even though I repeatedly told her I wanted to know my numbers. Early in my cycle I was concerned my E2 levels weren't rising fast enough, based on my past experience with side effects I am pretty good at determining my if my E2 is rising or falling. When I told one of the nurses I wanted my E2 levels drawn because of the side effects I was experiencing she said "well did you read the consent forms, because those side effects are normal" It was really rude and didn't take into consideration any of my personal experience with these medications. (Turns out my E2 levels were rising but not nearly the amount they did with my past stimulation cycle) One of the medical staff members lost my husband's urine sample for STI testing and they never acknowledged the mistake or apologized, even though I had to drive into the clinic to bring another sample.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
This clinic is full of clients who are having second (or third or fourth babies) and there is no rule against bringing your children with you to your appointment. Most IVF clinics I have seen have signs that say "due to the delicate nature of our patients, please do not bring children with you to your appointment." Not so with this clinic! People bring their children of all ages (toddler to school age) to their appointments. When I mentioned it to the staff I was told "don't let it bother you." The clinic's strength is that there is an in-house acupuncturist and that he's pretty much the only one with any empathy. The surgery center used for retrievals and transfers is partially owned by Dr. Saadat and those nurses are not at all warm or friendly. I have concerns about the way in which they label the eggs and embryos. When I asked them about it so they could explain their process I was told to not worry about it and that I must "watch too much 60 minutes" if I am concerned about mislabeling the eggs after retrieval. They do not allow you to have a support person with you pre-op or post-op, which I have never, ever seen in any other surgical setting. I was extremely anxious regarding my egg retrieval and was desperately needing reassurance. The nurses were not kind or compassionate. I mentioned this to Dr. Saadat who told me that it was because I "made everyone anxious" by being anxious myself. This is not acceptable in my opinion- the nursing staff should be available to help calm patient's anxieties prior to a procedure, not blame the patient for being nervous.
I was able to use partial insurance coverage for my cycle, however the entire billing situation was very confusing and I still am not certain what part we paid for.
From what I understand, if you're ok with selective fetal reduction, he'll transfer quite a few.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility .
They lost my husband's urine sample for STI testing. Getting my records from them was a nightmare. I sent a release of information form for myself and my husband. At first they only sent me partial records for myself. I sent another request for my full records and my husbands records. Then they sent me more records, but they were scanned in upside down and running off the page. It took several requests for me to finally get all my husband's records and most of mine. I requested my intra-operative records multiple times and they failed to tell me that they don't keep intra-operative records in the clinic and that I needed to contact their surgical facility. I finally spoke to the clinic manager who was very defensive when I brought up the fact that I was concerned that records were upside down, running off the page, and incomplete. She said that they weren't "the ones being obnoxious" -meaning that I was being obnoxious by requesting full results that were scanned properly. And yes, she actually said the word "obnoxious".
+ Read more- Read less

With Dr. Goldstein, she made us feel like we were a priority. She was honest with us, but we also felt like there was still hope. She was readily available to us if we had any questions.... I have already recommended Dr. Goldstein to friends. She was compassionate and professional. We always felt comfortably asking questions and she put our fears at ease. We always felt that no question was dumb and that we could rely on her to do what was best for our infertility case.
Great facility [Reproductive Fertility]. Clean and professional. We had no issues with the clinic. They made sure that we were taken care of. We were in and out quickly for appointments. The facility was decorated nicely. The only inconvenience was trying to find parking....The nursing staff was great overall! They were responsive to questions and compassionate as well.... Total cost including surgery for my husband, medication, egg retrieval, and embryo transfer came out around $20,000.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
With Dr. Goldstein, she made us feel like we were a priority. She was honest with us, but we also felt like there was still hope. She was readily available to us if we had any questions. We always received a prompt response from her or her staff.
My husband had to have surgery in order to retrieve sperm. Once that was complete, we had to do an egg retrieval. Medication: 1 Cetrotide 2 300 Gonal F pens (minus 150) 1 900 Gonal F pen 2 Menopur 2 Lupron (trigger shots) Progesterone (vaginal inserts)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility .
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
Great facility. Clean and professional. We had no issues with the clinic. They made sure that we were taken care of. We were in and out quickly for appointments. The facility was decorated nicely. The only inconvenience was trying to find parking.
Dr. Goldstein wanted to do one embryo transfer because I am young and I did not have the fertility issues. She also said that transferring multiple embryos did not increase the odds of a successful transfer.

2012 - 2018
Tina and Anna [nurses at Reproductive Fertility] are super nice. I saw them the most. They seem to care about you...I did ivf mini cycles...The ivf cycles were about $8000 not including meds...I wish the Glendora office had more appointments available...They’re there just once a week. However they do have a location in riverside and that wasn’t nearly as bad as going to West Hollywood...Dr Sadat is very warm and accommodating to financial concerns. He doesn’t insist on doing the tests at his facility if you can get a better deal somewhere else... is one of the nicest doctors I’ve seen. He really seems to want his patients to have children. I’ve been to other doctors who treated me like someone they were just getting money from. He’s very calm and kind...he’s not always available at the clinic patients usually go to. His main office is in West Hollywood and that’s far for me.
2012 - 2018
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr Saadat is one of the nicest doctors I’ve seen. He really seems to want his patients to have children. I’ve been to other doctors who treated me like someone they were just getting money from. He’s very calm and kind.
Infertility treatments definitely cost a lot of money so be prepared for that. Also he’s not always available at the clinic patients usually go to. His main office is in West Hollywood and that’s far for me.
The nursing staff is incredibly nice, especially Tina and Anna. Very empathetic. Dr Sadat is very warm and accommodating to financial concerns. He doesn’t insist on doing the tests at his facility if you can get a better deal somewhere else.
I did ivf mini cycles. The first time was in 2012 and I didn’t need as much of a high dose. I used gonal f and menopur. This last cycle I was on much higher doses based on advanced age.
Tina and Anna are super nice. I saw them the most. They seem to care about you.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
I wish the Glendora office had more appointments available since it’s the nearest to me. They’re there just once a week. However they do have a location in riverside and that wasn’t nearly as bad as going to West Hollywood.
The ivf cycles were about $8000 not including meds.
He’s willing to transfer multiple embryos if they’re not very good quality. My first transfer with him, I had 4 embryos transferred and I got one little girl.

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Saadat is the best doctor I have EVER had. He talked to my husband and I in a way that we could not only understand - but in a way that didn't make us feel dumb....Dr. Saadat treated me with compassion, warmth, and understanding. I can never thank him enough. I never felt awkward or uncomfortable. He even took my call after hours! I never had to wait to see him and he always greeted me so nicely. I never left his office confused.
This clinic [Beverly Hills Repro Fert] is very clean, appealing, quick to respond, and always helpful with anything you could need. The nurses and staff with guide you through it all - don't be afraid! Everything will be sorted for you and you always have someone to call with any questions that might come up...Tasha is a rockstar! From the second I met her in my consult I knew she was going to be awesome. She ALWAYS takes my calls, answers my emails, and treats my with the most respect. She is so skilled in all that she does. I am so lucky to work with her.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Be your own advocate! I would tell this to anyone going through an infertility journey. Dr. Saadat will get you where you want to be!
For my first IUI, we used Gonal F injectables, folic acid, baby asprin, and prenatal. I then did a trigger shot. For my second IUI, Dr. Saadat doubled my dose and added Tamofixen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Tasha)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
This clinic is very clean, appealing, quick to respond, and always helpful with anything you could need. The nurses and staff with guide you through it all - don't be afraid! Everything will be sorted for you and you always have someone to call with any questions that might come up.
Dr. Saadat offers packages for IUI's and IVF rounds. Everything is listed on his website.

2014 - 2018
6 IUI, IVF
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
She [Dr. Goldstein] was my doctor with my 6 IUIs and my husband and I decided when it came time to try IVF that we wanted her to be our doctor. ... Always willing to accommodate our schedules. ... We liked that she was familiar with us and knew our journey. She took the time to explain all of our options and invested her time in us. After a procedure she would call and see how we were doing.
The clinic [Reproductive Fertility - West Hollywood] was really good at getting you in and out on time. They were open early to accommodate appointments before work. The staff always greeted you with a smile. They had good communication with what your next steps were. ... We used three different pharmacies to get the most cost efficient medication.
2014 - 2018
6 IUI, IVF
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr.Goldstein was an amazing doctor. She was my doctor with my 6 IUIs and my husband and I decided when it came time to try IVF that we wanted her to be our doctor. We liked that she was familiar with us and knew our journey. She took the time to explain all of our options and invested her time in us. After a procedure she would call and see how we were doing. Always willing to accommodate our schedules.
Don't be afraid to ask questions, she is always available and willing to answer questions.
DR. Goldstein took the times to explain the procedure and made sure we understood what our next steps were.
We started out with injections and we were going to do a fresh transfer, my body didn't react well to the egg retrieval and decided to do a frozen transfer instead. We got pregnant on the first try!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
The clinic was really good at getting you in and out on time. They were open early to accommodate appointments before work. The staff always greeted you with a smile. They had good communication with what your next steps were.
Dr. Goldstein was very conscious of the cost. She was willing research the best prices on medications needed. We used three different pharmacies to get the most cost efficient medication.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Lin always talked to my husband and I with care, and answered our questions with respect. He felt for us and knew how desperately we wanted to get pregnant and he always explained journey step by step. He laughed with us when needed and felt with us when things got hard. He’s the best fertility doctor!!... As a patient I always felt taken care of, and that he was trying his absolute best to make our dream happen. He explained each step knowing that this was all new to us, and always took the time to meet with us after each appointment if we had further questions.
This clinic [Reproductive Fertility Ctr] was always clean, comfortable and put together. He nurses always had a smile on their faces when we walked in and greeted us. They were super helpful and made sure we were taken care of. We always felt that they truly cared and always remembered my preferences... Jennifer was always willing to answer all my questions even if it was silly. I could Call her or email her at anytime and get a response in a timely matter
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility ?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility ?
Ask him questions if you have them, he’s always more than happy to explain things and help you better understand what’s happening or going to happen. He truly cares and truly wants you to get pregnant so trust him
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility ?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Jennifer )
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
This clinic was always clean, comfortable and put together. He nurses always had a smile on their faces when we walked in and greeted us. They were super helpful and made sure we were taken care of. We always felt that they truly cared and always remembered my preferences
James P Lin
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility .

2012 - 2017
He [Dr. Peyman Sadaat] is very caring and an amazing doctor. His staff made the procedure as painless as possible...He is very knowledgeable and compassionate at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone. I wish every doctor can be like him. Thank you for everything you have done for us. He has different offices is different cities which make it easy to attend to...Don't be nervous, you are I'm great handa
Everything [at Beverly Hills Repro Fertility] was perfect...Very caring staff...He [Dr. Peyman Sadaat] is very knowledgeable and compassionate at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone. I wish every doctor can be like him. Thank you for everything you have done for us. He has different offices is different cities which make it easy to attend to..He is very caring and an amazing doctor. His staff made the procedure as painless as possible
2012 - 2017
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Don't be nervous, you are I'm great handa
Ivf and blood works
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Tina anna)
Very caring staff
Everything was perfect

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
[Dr. Sadaat] is an amazing Dr who cares for his patients. He would call and check in on me during my pregnancy and is a positive upbeat person. He truly cares about his patients and their success in achieving the goal of becoming parents. His demeanor as a DR is what brought me back here to do IVF a second time...He and his office staff are very compassionate and made me feel like family the first time and this time as well. I moved to Oklahoma and came back to LA because I couldn't imagine having this experience with anyone else.
[Reproductive Fertility has] the set up to do a majority of everything you could need done under one roof which is great compared to some of the stories I’ve heard about other clinics...The office is always clean and the staff are very friendly. Every single person is greeted as they come in the door. I have never been made to feel like less of a person or I would not have traveled 1700 miles to come back. Everyone was even patient when I was having an anxiety attack trying to get details hashed out before I made the trip.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility ?
He is an amazing Dr who cares for his patients. He would call and check in on me during my pregnancy and is a positive upbeat person. He truly cares about his patients and their success in achieving the goal of becoming parents. His demeanor as a DR is what brought me back here to do IVF a second time.
Give him and his staff the opportunity to help you. They have the set up to do a majority of everything you could need done under one roof which is great compared to some of the stories I’ve heard about other clinics.
35k the first time and 5k for a FET

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr Goldstein was very sweet and open from the beginning. She explained a lot of options we had given our circumstances. I never felt like I was getting treated like a number. Responded very fast to questions I sent...We came to her with secondary IF. I had a blocked tube. She explained the options we had and percentages of success. The plan was going to be 1 IUI and then we were going to proceed with IVF if that didn’t work. She sat down with both my husband and I and explained all our testing and options and I never felt like I was in the dark or couldn’t ask question. Or she wasn’t knowledgeable. Always friendly. Always answered questions. Demeanor was always friendly.
Kira [nurse at Reproductive Fertility] was great. I loved her from the start. Always professional. Always there for every scan in the IUI process...IUI was 1395 (included: US scans, IUI, sperm count and wash, two betas)...First consultation was - $175 First Pregnancy Scan was $275 Plus, parking lot costs - roughly $50 all together...Proximal Tubal Blockage. Medicated IUI. We went medium-aggressive with medication because we wanted to make sure I would ovulate from open tube. Took 100mg of clomid cd4-cd8. Came in on cd11 for follicle and lining scan. Had 3 follicles. 2 from open tube. Triggered that night with ovidrel. Timed intercourse directions were also given. Iui scheduled for 40hrs later. Beta on 14dpiui.
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
She was good. We came to her with secondary IF. I had a blocked tube. She explained the options we had and percentages of success. The plan was going to be 1 IUI and then we were going to proceed with IVF if that didn’t work. She sat down with both my husband and I and explained all our testing and options and I never felt like I was in the dark or couldn’t ask question. Or she wasn’t knowledgeable. Always friendly. Always answered questions. Demeanor was always friendly.
Not sure. Everyone is so different. Maybe don’t be afraid to ask all the questions you want to ask until you are sure about the procedure you’ll do.
Dr Goldstein was very sweet and open from the beginning. She explained a lot of options we had given our circumstances. I never felt like I was getting treated like a number. Responded very fast to questions I sent. Clinic was clean and professional during Covid.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Kira)
Kira was great. I loved her from the start. Always professional. Always there for every scan in the IUI process.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
It was an interesting time because it’s Covid so lots of the usual stuff isn’t there. You check in at the front for temp checks. Then go inside for your usual visit. Always wore mask. Couldn’t have my husband at pregnancy scans, but it’s okay. I was still able to record and show him the US scans later.
IUI was 1395 (included: US scans, IUI, sperm count and wash, two betas) Clomid - out of pocket was $36 Ovidrel - $110 First consultation was - $175 First Pregnancy Scan was $275 Plus, parking lot costs - roughly $50 all together.

4 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
She is empathetic. Her protocols are individualized. She respected my time. She communicated promptly. She has a sense of humor....Dr. Ellen Goldstein is an excellent doctor. She is calm, straightforward, but also extremely empathetic... She stands out in individualized management of cases: her protocols are not cookie cutter; she is punctual and values communication: I never had to wait more than ten minutes for appointments or reach out to her for results—she called and emailed promptly; she understands the stress, fear and anxiety in infertility treatments, and as expert as she is as a clinician, her human touch made the process bearable.
Parking is tough. The staff [Reproductive Fertility] is warm. They will go out of their way to help with rescheduling appointments. When I was running out of meds and had a package arriving, they helped me by giving me some menopur and taking mine once the package arrived. Saved me lots of stress and money...The nursing staff was very good and mindful of my needle phobia. They were also very accommodating to my children who had to come with me to visits...[costs] within the normal range for LA fertility dr. ~$20,000 before rx
4 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Ellen Goldstein is an excellent doctor. She is calm, straightforward, but also extremely empathetic. She was my first dr in Los Angeles, but my third through this process. She stands out in individualized management of cases: her protocols are not cookie cutter; she is punctual and values communication: I never had to wait more than ten minutes for appointments or reach out to her for results—she called and emailed promptly; she understands the stress, fear and anxiety in infertility treatments, and as expert as she is as a clinician, her human touch made the process bearable. The result of the IVF was also successful, and my cycle with Dr. Goldstein yielded more PGD normal blasts than my cycle five years before.
Expect early appointments.
I’m unable to go into specifics without digging through my notes, but we canceled my first cycle with Follistim to switch to Menopur. The cycle went a bit longer than I expected, but the results were well beyond my expectations at 40 years old. My IVF at 35 produced to normal blasts. With Ellen, five years later, I had three.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Xochitl)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
Parking is tough. The staff is warm. They will go out of their way to help with rescheduling appointments. When I was running out of meds and had a package arriving, they helped me by giving me some menopur and taking mine once the package arrived. Saved me lots of stress and money.
I can’t remmber exactly, but within the normal range for LA fertility dr. ~$20,000 before rx
We froze for future surrogacy.