Genetic counseling is not offered: Not Offered
4244 Riverwalk Parkway
Riverside, CA 92505
9201 W. Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood,, CA 90069
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Fertility to a friend?

6.8

3 doctors
Test results from either my or my husband’s files were missing or not requested so there was a stressful scramble right before the cycle ... If you have to go for monitoring on a certain day, you may be asked to drive further than you would expect (e.g., the doctor is only in ______ location [Reproductive Fertility] today) ... Still trying to get the billing sorted out and it’s the next year so I have no idea yet what the final cost will be. ... My primary nurse changed during my cycle. Both were very nice, but seemed incredibly busy. ...As the cycle progressed and I developed a relationship with them, it improved.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
There are several different locations but most monitoring and all procedures will happen in West Hollywood. If you have to go for monitoring on a certain day, you may be asked to drive further than you would expect (e.g., the doctor is only in ______ location today)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Saadat is always available for a quick chat, and recognizes you when you come in despite a very busy office.
My primary nurse changed during my cycle. Both were very nice, but seemed incredibly busy. Not sure if they are overworked or have too many patients but I sometimes felt like I was bothering them. As the cycle progressed and I developed a relationship with them, it improved.
How was your experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Saadat did all of my ultrasounds so I could ask questions easily during my appointments. (I had a different clinic where only ultrasound techs did ultrasounds and most would tell you nothing during your appointment and you have to wait for the doctor to review and call you before you know anything.) I often thought of questions as I was walking out and he would answer them. Dr. Saadat can also speak by phone if you call the office and set a time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Make sure you understand his schedule as he is only in certain locations once a week so if you are choosing him based on location, you may be driving to the main office in West Hollywood more than you expect.
Describe the protocols Peyman Sadaat used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
Mine was some sort of micro dose lupron flare with a high dose of Gonal-F (375 or 300 daily), Menopur (1 vial) and microdose lupron. I started out very slow and my cycle was potentially going to be canceled because I was not responding to the medications initially. Eventually I had 7 follicles but my estradiol was still low at retrieval and I had just 3 mature eggs. For a second cycle, Dr Saadat was going to change up the whole protocol to get a different response, but I didn’t end up doing a second cycle.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility .
West Hollywood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility .

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
They [Reproductive Fertility] were caring, responsive, and well coordinated. Watching Dr. Ellen [Goldstein] communicate with her team demonstrated her commitment not only to patients but also her colleagues. It was easy to see that her entire practice is one of respect between the physician and their nursing team...The Fertility Clinic is well managed, responsive to patients, and an efficient vehicle for this excellent doctor to treat their patients. I recommend this environment to all patients..... She was warm and emotionally involved throughout my entire medical saga using her emotional intelligence and vast medical knowledge.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
The Fertility Clinic is well managed, responsive to patients, and an efficient vehicle for this excellent doctor to treat their patients. I recommend this environment to all patients. Because we didn't do treatment here given most of my medical treatment in the hospital. As such, I don't have much to comment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Ellen was exemplary in all capacities. We arrived to Dr. Ellen with unexplained infertility after trying for over a year. Ellen undertook thorough diagnostics of both myself and my partner in order to develop a treatment plan. She was consistently on top of information, compassionate, and extremely accessible. Following the results of her meticulous studies, she recommended treatment with IUI and clomid. However we finally got pregnant on our own.
They were caring, responsive, and well coordinated. Watching Dr. Ellen communicate with her team demonstrated her commitment not only to patients but also her colleagues. It was easy to see that her entire practice is one of respect between the physician and their nursing team.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
After we saw Dr. Ellen, we became pregnant two times on our own without medical intervention and sadly suffered devastating miscarriages at 8 and 13 weeks respectively. Dr. Ellen was consistently involved, present, and intimately involved with the entire care team to review results and develop a course of action for both my reproductive future and my health. Following the second miscarriage, Ellen successfully diagnosed me as suffering from a rare condition known as anti-phospholipid syndrome. With that she developed treatment options while also providing an immensely caring resource to help my husband and I through this tragic period. She was warm and emotionally involved throughout my entire medical saga using her emotional intelligence and vast medical knowledge.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
I would unconditionally recommend Dr. Ellen Goldstein to any patient who is looking for a charismatic, exceptionally bright, and compassionate doctor to handle the most complicated of medical cases. She is highly trained, incredibly experienced, and approaches each patient with the utmost determination. I would advise all of her patients to approach Dr. Ellen with an open transparent attitude and a cooperative desire to build their team for their reproductive future.
Describe the protocols Ellen Goldstein used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
We started to get pregnant on our own following our workup and Ellen's close monitoring. Sadly for our case of unexplained fertility and recurrent pregnancy loss stemming from undiagnosed LUPUS, anti-phospholipid syndrome, and what would later become the most severe form of preeclampsia, HELP syndrome in which I lost my 3rd pregnancy and nearly died. Had it not been for Ellen, I would have died. She was the leader of of OBGYN team, and was constantly involved with 65 specialists from 15 specialties at UCLA Ronald Reagan as they fought for my life. Even as I spent 7 days in ICU, Dr. Ellen was constantly involved, watching my medical data and providing feedback, leadership, and support to my family and husband as I was incapacitated.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility .
We didn't do treatment and got pregnant on our own.
Describe Ellen Goldstein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility .
We did not do IVF. We no input on this.
West Hollywood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility .

Clean and classy location. Parking can be tricky but with early 6:45a appointments it isn't too bad. They [Reproductive Fertility Center] offer water and coffee and the restrooms offer feminine supplies that are much needed during treatment.... They have a big caseload and office to manage. Sometimes you have to remind them of what you need.... Surgery center for egg collection was around $42,000 and doctor costs were around $10,000. FET was $4000. Assisted hatching is $600.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
Clean and classy location. Parking can be tricky but with early 6:45a appointments it isn't too bad. They offer water and coffee and the restrooms offer feminine supplies that are much needed during treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility ?
Remembers you and your history. Speaks to you like an adult and not a child. Always is warm and kind and doesn't rush you.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Fertility ?
How was your experience with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility ?
Has the personal touch! Calls you directly. You can feel that he feels your pain. When we miscarried he cried and was as upset as we were. He doesn't talk down to you. He gives you all the time in the world so you must be patient. But you're entrusting your future children in his hands so get to know him. He provides you his cell phone and answers your calls!! Weekends as well. He is a great communicator via text, email and calls. I tell everyone about him and encourage people to switch to him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility ?
Be patient as he does run behind but he's worth it!!
Describe the protocols Sami Jabara used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
Dr Jabara took everything into consideration when making our plan. He just didn't give us the cookie cutter plan and send us on our way. He talked things out with you and gave you choices. He admits when things didn't go as planned. He didn't back down on stims since he knew we had a once per lifetime coverage. I was safe the entire time but we baked as many eggs as we could.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility .
Sami Jabara
West Hollywood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility .

1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
The clinic [Reproductive Fertility Center] had flexible hours and were able to accommodate our schedule and work needs. The have a clean facility. The staff is generally friendly and kind. Some of the clinic paperwork was hard to follow and not filed correctly so we had to fill it out again- so just be diligent while going through the consents, bills, etc. ...We had a lot of miscommunications with our first clinic nurse, because of which, we were given a new nurse. The first nurse lost some paperwork and failed to call us with results of one blood work lab.
1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
The clinic had flexible hours and were able to accommodate our schedule and work needs. The have a clean facility. The staff is generally friendly and kind. Some of the clinic paperwork was hard to follow and not filed correctly so we had to fill it out again- so just be diligent while going through the consents, bills, etc. Some of the wait times were long during the early morning appointments, but for the most part the clinic is efficient.
Dr. Goldstein takes the time to fully explain risks, process and outcomes. She is very empathetic, and sympathetic to my needs as a woman, and my uneasiness with medical procedures. She is also very good about following up and checking in with me, on a fertility level and a personal level.
We had to change nurses a half way through our first IVF cycle because we were getting poor communication with the nurse. Once we were given a new nurse we had better communication and things went more smoothly. The nurses were attentive and good at taking labs. Phone calls and email follow-ups were a little delayed at some points in the process.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
I have had a generally good experience overall. Even with all the stresses with the ups and downs of IVF, Dr. Goldstein has done a good job keeping our expectations real and stress to a manageable level. My egg retrieval went smoothly, and we had a successful transfer. She took the time to walk us through the benefits of freezing our embryos to do a natural cycle transfer. And she personally calls to check in when needed.
Just be patient and try to keep stress to a minium
A discussion of doing a frozen transfer vs a fresh transfer, of which we chose a frozen transfer. Dr. Goldstein wanted to be careful to avoid hyperstimulated ovaries. We froze 10 embryos, then did a transfer a month later during a natural cycle using a ovalution kit. She walked us through the process, and we liked how most of the IVF drugs would be out of my system for the transfer.
Our fees and costs were itemized: Doctor fees, medications, labs fees, egg retrieval, embryo creation, freezing, hatching, transfer
Dr. Goldstein has a strong preference for single embryo transfers given my age (35) and desire for one child. She said we can talk about 2 embryo transfers if we have trouble with implantation or carrying, at a later date if we choose.

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
One of the greatest strength of the clinic [Reproductive Fertility] is their advanced technology and equipment. And Ofcourse their amazing staff. They also have other amenities for their patients, like acupuncture. ... Very welcoming, kind and compassionate. Always smiling and making patients feel validated. ... [nursing staff] Very welcoming, kind and compassionate. Always smiling and making patients feel validated.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
One of the greatest strength of the clinic is their advanced technology and equipment. And Ofcourse their amazing staff. They also have other amenities for their patients, like acupuncture. To this point I have not noticed any weakness if the clinic. The only thing I would say is expect traffic since the location is amidst a traffic location.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mandana Ghahremani at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Ghahremani is very compassionate and empathetic. She takes her time hearing my concerns or answering any questions I may have. She doesn’t rush through any information being given to me. She always available outside of our appointment via email or phone. When she talks to me I feel heard, understood and not like I’m some number.
How was your experience with Mandana Ghahremani at Reproductive Fertility ?
From the very first time I met Dr. Ghahremani I was very impressed by her compassion and her knowledge. She did not sugar coat anything and I absolutely love that. She is very honest but without sounding rude or insensitive. Every time we have been phased with a challenge or an obstacle due to being a poor responder, she gives me a sense of hope by not giving up. I feel very comfortable telling her how I feel, what I hope and what I feel is best. I like that she gives suggestions but doesn’t push anything on me. She makes me and my husband feel like it’s our decision at the end. I love that when she emails me or calls me she always asks me how am I. I like that about her.overall my experience with Dr. Ghahremani has been great, eventhough we still haven’t achieve pregnancy. I know it has nothing to do with the Dr. but more with how my body responds to treatment. I look forward to my experience in working with Dr.Ghahremani in our next phase of treatment with Ivf
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mandana Ghahremani at Reproductive Fertility ?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. This is your body, your money. Dr. Ghahremani is very approachable. Also don’t be afraid to say you don’t want to do certain medication or treatment, she will be understanding and respect your decision. Also be prepared not to get any guarantees. Dr. Ghahremani keeps it real but Ofcourse in a sensitive and emphatetic manner.
Describe the protocols Mandana Ghahremani used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
1. Clomid 100mg to induced ovulation due me not ovulating. 2. Clomid 150mg since I didn’t respond to 100. 3. Clomid 200mg since I didn’t respond to 150. 4. Moved on to injectables. 5. Menopur 2 vials, then moved up to 3 and then 4 and had iui. 6. After negative pregnancy test moved on to menopur again starting with 4 vials. Treatment was canceled second week due to body stop responding 7. Met with Dr. Ghahremani to go over failed treatment and make new plan. Plan and consulted about ivf. Now currently waiting to start ivf next month.
Describe Mandana Ghahremani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility .
Mandana Ghahremani
4 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
Parking is tough. The staff [Reproductive Fertility] is warm. They will go out of their way to help with rescheduling appointments. When I was running out of meds and had a package arriving, they helped me by giving me some menopur and taking mine once the package arrived. Saved me lots of stress and money...The nursing staff was very good and mindful of my needle phobia. They were also very accommodating to my children who had to come with me to visits...[costs] within the normal range for LA fertility dr. ~$20,000 before rx
4 IVF, 4 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
Parking is tough. The staff is warm. They will go out of their way to help with rescheduling appointments. When I was running out of meds and had a package arriving, they helped me by giving me some menopur and taking mine once the package arrived. Saved me lots of stress and money.
She is empathetic. Her protocols are individualized. She respected my time. She communicated promptly. She has a sense of humor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Xochitl)
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Ellen Goldstein is an excellent doctor. She is calm, straightforward, but also extremely empathetic. She was my first dr in Los Angeles, but my third through this process. She stands out in individualized management of cases: her protocols are not cookie cutter; she is punctual and values communication: I never had to wait more than ten minutes for appointments or reach out to her for results—she called and emailed promptly; she understands the stress, fear and anxiety in infertility treatments, and as expert as she is as a clinician, her human touch made the process bearable. The result of the IVF was also successful, and my cycle with Dr. Goldstein yielded more PGD normal blasts than my cycle five years before.
Expect early appointments.
I’m unable to go into specifics without digging through my notes, but we canceled my first cycle with Follistim to switch to Menopur. The cycle went a bit longer than I expected, but the results were well beyond my expectations at 40 years old. My IVF at 35 produced to normal blasts. With Ellen, five years later, I had three.
I can’t remmber exactly, but within the normal range for LA fertility dr. ~$20,000 before rx
We froze for future surrogacy.

IVF, Donor Eggs
[Reproductive Fertility-West Hollywood is] Very organized. Though I think it would be wise for this clinic, actually any clinic to have a few therapists on staff in order to provide more emotional support. At times, the finance department seemed to lack my insurance info, and got it mixed up a few times. And this was disappointing... r. Saadat has two offices. One in Burbank and the other on West L.A. He is only in Burbank once a week. Burbank is much closer to me, and driving all the way to the Westside was challenging. So I would advise them of the logistics, because I feel you need to be able to balance life as best as possible to avoid stress. Entertaining, and/or go through fertility treatment is stressful enough.
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Latino
IVF, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
Dr. Saadat and his staff were always very supportive, available, encouraging, and helpful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Liz Mendoza)
They were always prompt to call back or email back quickly, which gave me reassurance of their care.
How was your experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Saadat was very straight forward and I appreciate that. He was also supportive of my decision not to have fibroid surgery, mainly because he had me do a second HSG (? not sure this is the right description), and the results indicated the cavity of my uterus was clear of fibroids and that the fibroids were mainly in the wall of the uterus. The other doctors I had seen insisted on fibroid surgery and did not explain the situation about the fibroids in my uterus as he did. His willingness to support my decision and to explain these things were very helpful to me.
Dr. Saadat has two offices. One in Burbank and the other on West L.A. He is only in Burbank once a week. Burbank is much closer to me, and driving all the way to the Westside was challenging. So I would advise them of the logistics, because I feel you need to be able to balance life as best as possible to avoid stress. Entertaining, and/or go through fertility treatment is stressful enough.
He and his nurses were very specific about how to and how often to inject the hormones. They checked my progesterone levels carefully and made sure I was at the right level to help maintain the pregnancy.
Describe Peyman Sadaat's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility .
I trusted his suggestion to transfer one single embryo. He strongly felt it was best due to the fibroids in my uterine lining. I was a little disappointed about this. Mainly because I wanted to give our family the best chance to get pregnant, and thought transferring two would be best. But I am glad I followed his advise. Though at the time, I was nervous about it.
Burbank

I loved my care team [at Reproductive Fertility Center]. Lizette was my nurse and Ami was an ultrasound tech. They both were very helpful and compassionate. They called me and emailed me with follow up information often the same day and were always available to answer my questions.... There was the cost of the IVF cycle which included the consultation, ultrasounds, and lab costs. In addition, there were separate charges for Anesthesia, Operating room/embryologist, ICSI, Egg Hatching, egg-freezing and first year storage, and subsequent year storage.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
I think the clinic was well organized. I don't really have any complaints. There is a lab onsite and the surgery center is right downstairs. Parking can be tricky if you have an early morning appointment since there is no attendant on duty. Also, twice the lab sent me a bill when I had already paid my lab fees directly to the clinic. I had to submit the bill to the clinic which they took care of right away but it was just annoying.
Dr. Jabara always treated us with compassion. He genuinely wanted to give us our baby. He always greeted us with a smile and a hug. Every visit he asked about our son and if my husband wasn't present Dr. Jabara would ask about him.He was honest with us about our option and took into account the cost of treatment. If there was a lower cost option with similar chance of success he recommended we try that first. When I had a miscarriage, Dr. Jabara wasn't told by his staff but when we came in to meet with him a few months later he offered a shoulder to cry on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Lizette Vasquez and Ami Patel)
I loved my care team. Lizette was my nurse and Ami was an ultrasound tech. They both were very helpful and compassionate. They called me and emailed me with follow up information often the same day and were always available to answer my questions.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Fertility ?
How was your experience with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility ?
I think Dr. Jabara tried to do everything he could to give us a baby. He really took the time to explain everything and answer all of our questions. I never felt like he was rushing through my appointment. Also the fact that he was mindful of the cost of the treatment and gave us advice on grants, loans, and discount program was really helpful. We didn't get the outcome we wanted but I don't feel like it was because Dr. Jubara didn't do a good job.
He is a Kaiser doctor that sees IVF patients in an outside clinic. I don't think it's quite the same relationship as seeing a doctor that works solely in the clinic. Also, I decided to switch my insurance from Kaiser before I started my 2nd round of IVF. This became complicated because he get ordering my prescriptions through Kaiser even though I no longer had that insurance. I would also advise any prospective patients to ask for Dr. Jabara's cell phone number so you don't have to go through Kaiser or the clinic to ask him questions.
I started with the lupron micro flair protocol. So, I took a double dose of birth control for a week and then started on lupron with menopur in the morning and follistim in the evening. I also took baby aspirin for the first part of my cycle. I don't know the rationale but I believe this is the preferred protocol for older women with diminished ovarian reserve. In my second IVF cycle, I produced more eggs that I ever had in any of my cycles. So, I think it achieved the desired results. Unfortunately, the all of the embryos were not viable on the day of transfer and therefore we ended up having to use a frozen embryo.
Describe Sami Jabara's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility .
In the first round of IVF, Dr. Jabara only transferred 2 embryos. The reason is because it was a day 5 transfer and that is standard protocol. Both embryos ended up implanting so I believe that was the right choice. However, I ended up miscarrying both. In the 2nd IVF cycle, Dr. Jabara was planning to transfer 4 embryos if they had been viable and should they all implant we would have done selective reduction. Because of my history my husband and I would not have been happy if he had insisted on only transferring one embryo and we were comfortable with the possibility of twins. So, we were on the same page which was good.
Sami Jabara
Burbank

I have concerns about the way in which they [Reproductive Fertility Center] label the eggs and embryos. When I asked them about it so they could explain their process I was told to not worry about it and that I must "watch too much 60 minutes" if I am concerned about mislabeling the eggs after retrieval...I was extremely anxious regarding my egg retrieval and was desperately needing reassurance. The nurses were not kind or compassionate. I mentioned this to Dr. Saadat who told me that it was because I "made everyone anxious" by being anxious myself...One of the medical staff members lost my husband's urine sample for STI testing and they never acknowledged the mistake or apologized, even though I had to drive into the clinic to bring another sample.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
This clinic is full of clients who are having second (or third or fourth babies) and there is no rule against bringing your children with you to your appointment. Most IVF clinics I have seen have signs that say "due to the delicate nature of our patients, please do not bring children with you to your appointment." Not so with this clinic! People bring their children of all ages (toddler to school age) to their appointments. When I mentioned it to the staff I was told "don't let it bother you." The clinic's strength is that there is an in-house acupuncturist and that he's pretty much the only one with any empathy. The surgery center used for retrievals and transfers is partially owned by Dr. Saadat and those nurses are not at all warm or friendly. I have concerns about the way in which they label the eggs and embryos. When I asked them about it so they could explain their process I was told to not worry about it and that I must "watch too much 60 minutes" if I am concerned about mislabeling the eggs after retrieval. They do not allow you to have a support person with you pre-op or post-op, which I have never, ever seen in any other surgical setting. I was extremely anxious regarding my egg retrieval and was desperately needing reassurance. The nurses were not kind or compassionate. I mentioned this to Dr. Saadat who told me that it was because I "made everyone anxious" by being anxious myself. This is not acceptable in my opinion- the nursing staff should be available to help calm patient's anxieties prior to a procedure, not blame the patient for being nervous.
I didn't feel like I was treated like a number or a human. I felt that I was treated like an inconvenience and that they had other patients they would have preferred to help.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility .
The nursing staff seems to be very young and inexperienced. My primary nurse was not a great communicator, always sounded nervous when she called me, which in turn made me feel nervous about if things were on the right track. I would ask her to leave detailed messages with my actual lab results on my voicemail, instead I would get messages that said "everything looks good"- even though I repeatedly told her I wanted to know my numbers. Early in my cycle I was concerned my E2 levels weren't rising fast enough, based on my past experience with side effects I am pretty good at determining my if my E2 is rising or falling. When I told one of the nurses I wanted my E2 levels drawn because of the side effects I was experiencing she said "well did you read the consent forms, because those side effects are normal" It was really rude and didn't take into consideration any of my personal experience with these medications. (Turns out my E2 levels were rising but not nearly the amount they did with my past stimulation cycle) One of the medical staff members lost my husband's urine sample for STI testing and they never acknowledged the mistake or apologized, even though I had to drive into the clinic to bring another sample.
How was your experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
We switched to Dr. Saadat after a failed cycle with another doctor. He started off great with a new protocol that he believed would improve the number of eggs retrieved. It failed to do so. When we asked what his plan would be moving forward he suggested going back to my original protocol- which didn't give me a good response either. When he said that I knew he wasn't motivated to find us a protocol that would be right for us, but just wanted to run us through cycles. He blamed me for a lot of things that went wrong during the cycle- told me that because I was anxious I wouldn't get a good response. When our transfer failed to produce a positive pregnancy test he asked me if I had been constipated and if I had "strained" during my TWW--- again, blaming me for the failure, even though we all know that wouldn't cause an embryo not to implant! We initially went to him because of his high success rate, however upon further research, I believe his success rate is due to the fact that he is willing to transfer high numbers of embryos (more than 2-3) and do selective fetal reduction.
Do not go to this doctor.
We used a micro dose lupron flare protocol because we were told it would be beneficial with low ovarian reserve. I had a pretty poor response and the follicles didn't grow at the same rate. 6 were retrieved, 2 mature, 2 premature and 2 post mature. We also used human growth hormone (every other day) and tamoxifen (but I was never told why, even though I asked)
I was able to use partial insurance coverage for my cycle, however the entire billing situation was very confusing and I still am not certain what part we paid for.
From what I understand, if you're ok with selective fetal reduction, he'll transfer quite a few.
Burbank

Great facility [Reproductive Fertility]. Clean and professional. We had no issues with the clinic. They made sure that we were taken care of. We were in and out quickly for appointments. The facility was decorated nicely. The only inconvenience was trying to find parking....The nursing staff was great overall! They were responsive to questions and compassionate as well.... Total cost including surgery for my husband, medication, egg retrieval, and embryo transfer came out around $20,000.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
Great facility. Clean and professional. We had no issues with the clinic. They made sure that we were taken care of. We were in and out quickly for appointments. The facility was decorated nicely. The only inconvenience was trying to find parking.
With Dr. Goldstein, she made us feel like we were a priority. She was honest with us, but we also felt like there was still hope. She was readily available to us if we had any questions. We always received a prompt response from her or her staff.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility .
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility ?
I have already recommended Dr. Goldstein to friends. She was compassionate and professional. We always felt comfortably asking questions and she put our fears at ease. We always felt that no question was dumb and that we could rely on her to do what was best for our infertility case.
My husband had to have surgery in order to retrieve sperm. Once that was complete, we had to do an egg retrieval. Medication: 1 Cetrotide 2 300 Gonal F pens (minus 150) 1 900 Gonal F pen 2 Menopur 2 Lupron (trigger shots) Progesterone (vaginal inserts)
Dr. Goldstein wanted to do one embryo transfer because I am young and I did not have the fertility issues. She also said that transferring multiple embryos did not increase the odds of a successful transfer.

Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
This clinic [Beverly Hills Repro Fert] is very clean, appealing, quick to respond, and always helpful with anything you could need. The nurses and staff with guide you through it all - don't be afraid! Everything will be sorted for you and you always have someone to call with any questions that might come up...Tasha is a rockstar! From the second I met her in my consult I knew she was going to be awesome. She ALWAYS takes my calls, answers my emails, and treats my with the most respect. She is so skilled in all that she does. I am so lucky to work with her.
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
This clinic is very clean, appealing, quick to respond, and always helpful with anything you could need. The nurses and staff with guide you through it all - don't be afraid! Everything will be sorted for you and you always have someone to call with any questions that might come up.
Dr. Saadat is the best doctor I have EVER had. He talked to my husband and I in a way that we could not only understand - but in a way that didn't make us feel dumb.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Tasha)
How was your experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Saadat treated me with compassion, warmth, and understanding. I can never thank him enough. I never felt awkward or uncomfortable. He even took my call after hours! I never had to wait to see him and he always greeted me so nicely. I never left his office confused.
Be your own advocate! I would tell this to anyone going through an infertility journey. Dr. Saadat will get you where you want to be!
For my first IUI, we used Gonal F injectables, folic acid, baby asprin, and prenatal. I then did a trigger shot. For my second IUI, Dr. Saadat doubled my dose and added Tamofixen.
Dr. Saadat offers packages for IUI's and IVF rounds. Everything is listed on his website.
Burbank

This clinic [Reproductive Fertility Ctr] was always clean, comfortable and put together. He nurses always had a smile on their faces when we walked in and greeted us. They were super helpful and made sure we were taken care of. We always felt that they truly cared and always remembered my preferences... Jennifer was always willing to answer all my questions even if it was silly. I could Call her or email her at anytime and get a response in a timely matter
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility .
This clinic was always clean, comfortable and put together. He nurses always had a smile on their faces when we walked in and greeted us. They were super helpful and made sure we were taken care of. We always felt that they truly cared and always remembered my preferences
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility ?
Dr. Lin always talked to my husband and I with care, and answered our questions with respect. He felt for us and knew how desperately we wanted to get pregnant and he always explained journey step by step. He laughed with us when needed and felt with us when things got hard. He’s the best fertility doctor!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Jennifer )
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility ?
As a patient I always felt taken care of, and that he was trying his absolute best to make our dream happen. He explained each step knowing that this was all new to us, and always took the time to meet with us after each appointment if we had further questions.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility ?
Ask him questions if you have them, he’s always more than happy to explain things and help you better understand what’s happening or going to happen. He truly cares and truly wants you to get pregnant so trust him
James P Lin
West Hollywood

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility .

2012 - 2017
Everything [at Beverly Hills Repro Fertility] was perfect...Very caring staff...He [Dr. Peyman Sadaat] is very knowledgeable and compassionate at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone. I wish every doctor can be like him. Thank you for everything you have done for us. He has different offices is different cities which make it easy to attend to..He is very caring and an amazing doctor. His staff made the procedure as painless as possible
2012 - 2017
Everything was perfect
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility . (Assigned nurse: Tina anna)
Very caring staff
How was your experience with Peyman Sadaat at Reproductive Fertility ?
He is very knowledgeable and compassionate at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone. I wish every doctor can be like him. Thank you for everything you have done for us. He has different offices is different cities which make it easy to attend to
Don't be nervous, you are I'm great handa
Ivf and blood works