Genetic counseling: Offered
Selling medication: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
16300 Sand Canyon Ave
Irvine, CA 92618
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Fertility Center to a friend?

9.7

2 doctors
[Protocol with Dr. Kashani] We did high dose menopur (2 vials) and follisitim 450 units for 11 days instead of the projected 9 because my follicles weren’t growing as expected. I have 1 ovary and we were able to retrieve 18 eggs...She remember details about my personal life and my partners medication condition (lupus). She was and continues to be warm, compassionate, empathetic, and dedicated to helping us conceive. She knows how long and hard his journey has been and still continues to be.
$15000 for egg retrieval, PGS (up to 8 ) [at Reproductive Fertility Center]...Able to get a lot of patients in for ultrasounds and lab draws. They can improve on making sure all needed test are done before Egg retrieval...The NP for the center is intelligent but can don’t expect too much warmth or compassion from her. She is kind but not as empathetic as my amazing doctor. Being a nurse, I have high expectations for other healthcare workers displaying true compassion.
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
She made me feel comfortable during very difficult times such as my partner not having any sperm is his sperm samples, the fear oF IVF possibly not even being an option for us. She referred us to an amazing urologist who was able to perform a procedure to aspirate sperm from his testicles that we used for IVF. She genuinely wanted to be updated on our progress with the urologist every step of the way. She even called me on her day off. I only know it was her day off because the nurse in her office emailed me to tell me dr Kashani was off today but she should contact me when she returns. 1 hour later dr Kashani called me with such joy in her voice because they finally found sperm in my partner. She is intelligent, honest, realistic while maintaining optimism.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Trust her with all of your thoughts and emotions. She is here for you .
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesly Hoyos )
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Able to get a lot of patients in for ultrasounds and lab draws. They can improve on making sure all needed test are done before Egg retrieval. As the patient, ask as many questions as you can, make a list of your Questions, email them, call them. Don’t ever feel bad about contacting them. They are there for you and never hesitate to reach out.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center.
$15000 for egg retrieval, PGS (up to 8 )
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center.

Strengths: dr Lin and his team [Reproductive Fertility Ctr] are the best. They make you feel welcome and get the job done. They will give you a detailed calendar and check in with you after each and every appointment Weakness: wait times are pretty bad. Sometimes up to an hour before being seen. They often don’t tell you when a urine sample is needed ahead of time (ps it’s the first baseline appt only). I do wish there was an online patient portal with appt reminders
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Dr Lin is very knowledgeable. I did not expect to see him much after our consultation but I was wrong. He performed every single visit of mine. Every ultrasound, egg retrieval and transfer was done by Dr. Lin. He made me feel like I was his top priority even though I know he’s seeing hundreds of patients. When things weren’t looking as they should, instead of cancelling my cycle he upped the meds and had me come back 3 days later to good results! I’m so thankful we picked his practice and I’m hoping our transfer goes well.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Make your appointments early and always show up early. A 6am appt may easily take until 630 to be seen. I had one 8am appt that ended up taking til 9am to be seen.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
After every scan and blood test, dr Lin would have a one-on-one meeting to go over everything he just saw and how it reflected my treatment. Every afternoon of a blood test and every afternoon after the egg retrieval it reveieved personal phone calls from my coordinator to say how my levels were and how things were progressing. Emails were answered promptly and everyone was so nice
Describe the protocols James P Lin used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
One round of IVF for egg retrieval- follistism, Ganirelex, menapur and a Lupron trigger shot. Husband was diagnosed and had mtese surgery with outside clinic. For frozen transfer: estrogen twice a day, progesterone in oil shots, prednisone, baby aspirin, folic acid, z-pack, and endometrium
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Paula)
Paula was available practically 24:7 via email or phone. I would get a response within a couple of hours. She answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed or crazy.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Strengths: dr Lin and his team are the best. They make you feel welcome and get the job done. They will give you a detailed calendar and check in with you after each and every appointment Weakness: wait times are pretty bad. Sometimes up to an hour before being seen. They often don’t tell you when a urine sample is needed ahead of time (ps it’s the first baseline appt only). I do wish there was an online patient portal with appt reminders and medication calendars instead of printed versions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Egg retrieval: $8800 one ivf round $600 anesthesia $1500 icsi $2500 medication $4800 pgs testing Total - $18,200 Frozen transfer $3800 for single FEt $500 assisted hatching $300 endoscratch $250 medication $1500 or fee $580 pregnancy ultrasound $635 mock transfer Total: $7,565 Total so far: :$25,765
Describe James P Lin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Only discussed doing one embryo at a time. No option for two (but we knew going into it that we wouldn’t not consider this as an option)
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center.

Dr. Lin is a data driven medical professional... and provides his clinical insight regarding the appropriate procedures for the gameplan. Dr. Lin is highly professional and yet displays empathy regarding the struggles associated with infertility.... I have a medical diagnosis of a pituitary tumor (cyst) and due to this I have been on medication (Cabergoline) to help reduce my prolactin levels which are important in trying to get pregnant. In addition my husbands sperm were concerning regarding his morphology and motility.
The clinics [Reproductive Fertility Center] strengths is their effectiveness in communicating with their patients the procedures and medication use, etc. The atmosphere is friendly, welcoming and very clean. Undergoing the stress of already dealing with infertility, this agency provided the emotional and financial support to its patients. Communication is very important when dealing within infertility and this staff is phenomenal.
Latino, Other
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Dr. Lin is a data driven medical professional (which is exactly what I like regarding any medical concerns) and provides his clinical insight regarding the appropriate procedures for the gameplan. Dr. Lin is highly professional and yet displays empathy regarding the struggles associated with infertility.
To ask any questions and/or concerns that you may have, Dr. Lin is the medical expert and has many years of experience which made me feel supported through this journey.
Dr. Lin and Reproductive Fertility Center staff are welcoming and very patient in explaining all of the procedures. I felt welcome to address any concerns that I/we had regarding infertility and our specific situation.
I have a medical diagnosis of a pituitary tumor (cyst) and due to this I have been on medication (Cabergoline) to help reduce my prolactin levels which are important in trying to get pregnant. In addition my husbands sperm were concerning regarding his morphology and motility. Due to this Dr. Lin's treatment strategy was to attempt IUI with oral medications as this was less invasive and a possibility of 5-18% success rate and then move on to IVF (once we were ready and this has a success rate of 50-65%) based upon the data.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer Cook)
Jennifer is absolutely helpful throughout this whole process and communicates efficiently. The atmosphere provided since day one with this agency has been great. I have asked many questions and Jennifer has been able to walk me through the process.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
The clinics strengths is their effectiveness in communicating with their patients the procedures and medication use, etc. The atmosphere is friendly, welcoming and very clean. Undergoing the stress of already dealing with infertility, this agency provided the emotional and financial support to its patients. Communication is very important when dealing within infertility and this staff is phenomenal.
IUI; $1,600 (medications/procedure) Infertility Consultation: $150 meds for pituitary tumor: $50 blood pregnancy test: $90
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Lin tends to be difficult to communicate with. He can be very difficult to understand and I don’t feel that he explains things throughly. I often leave there feeling like I have tons of questions. After he does my ultrasound I meet him in his office which usually consists of him scratching out a script and mumbling something about what he is giving me.... I only did two rounds of IUI with Letrizole. I tried the clomid and it made my body grow cysts on my overies. Ultrasounds were done once a week to monitor my follicle growth. And when he thought my follicles were big enough he would prescribe the trigger
I think the clinic runs very smoothly, I never wait very long for my appointment, the staff is all very nice. Everything is very clean and it’s a calming environment. It was difficult to get a copy of my lab results from them and I had to make multiple calls and said it would take a few weeks, which was frustrating....I haven’t had too much interaction with the care coordinator but when I have she was a little short with me. I felt like she didn’t like what I had to say and was acting a bit out off. I will say that I love the nurse practitioners,
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Dr. Lin tends to be difficult to communicate with. He can be very difficult to understand and I don’t feel that he explains things throughly. I often leave there feeling like I have tons of questions. After he does my ultrasound I meet him in his office which usually consists of him scratching out a script and mumbling something about what he is giving me. My husband would also agree that he is difficult to communicate with. During our consultation we both found him difficult to understand.
Write down your questions for each appointment because he does make you feel rushed. I always leave feeling like I have unanswered questions.
I think the office staff is wonderful and for the most part they make me feel like a human but there are times that I feel like just a number and maybe it is caused by frustration. They do a good job of getting to know you and greeting you by name when you arrive.
I only did two rounds of IUI with Letrizole. I tried the clomid and it made my body grow cysts on my overies. Ultrasounds were done once a week to monitor my follicle growth. And when he thought my follicles were big enough he would prescribe the trigger shot and do IUI 36 hours later. I got a paper with all the detailed directions and times of everything.
I haven’t had too much interaction with the care coordinator but when I have she was a little short with me. I felt like she didn’t like what I had to say and was acting a bit out off. I will say that I love the nurse practitioners, I feel like I can talk to them, they listen and there is great communication. I often request to see them for ultrasounds because they are easier to communicate with and at this point they can do everything the doctor can.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Ultrasounds are $165. The actual IUI procedure $375. Trigger shot $100. Pregnancy blood test $99.

Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Kashani made me feel like her best friend. She made me feel loved and understood. She acted like she could feel like feelings of frustration and sadness that come with infertility. She always had a plan and what our next step was. She explained everything in detail to make sure I understood what we were doing.... Every time I met with Dr. Kashani she got to personally know my husband and I. She cared and made it seem like we were her only patients. She made me feel comfortable and understood. I could always contact her with any questions.
The clinic [Reproductive Fertility Center] felt welcoming and laid out all of the possibilities and options. They understand that finances are a huge part but not the only part of The ivf process. The nurse did not seem very knowledgeable during our consultation. I had a lot of questions that she was not able to answer but wrote them down and called me back, answering all of my questions.... The total cost of IVF with ICIS FET PGS was $22,000
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
Open up to Dr. Kashani. She wants to help and understand you.
Currently she had me do an HSG test, saline hysteroscopy (which she found something in my uterus), and then a hysteroscopy to remove it. It was very important to her to make sure my uterus was ready for ivf. She made sure to do an extensive amount of tests to make sure there were no complications for ivf.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesly )
The nurse was always there to communicate. I could email or call and she would call me right back. Any questions I had for the doctor she would get the answers for me.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
The clinic felt welcoming and laid out all of the possibilities and options. They understand that finances are a huge part but not the only part of The ivf process. The nurse did not seem very knowledgeable during our consultation. I had a lot of questions that she was not able to answer but wrote them down and called me back, answering all of my questions.
The total cost of IVF with ICIS FET PGS was $22,000. My husbands sperm analysis was free so at least we got something!
Describe Banafsheh Kashani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Dr. Kashani will only do one embryo transfer if PGS testing is done. She will transfer two if no genetic testing is done.

Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
At first Dr. Lin and I didn't hit it off. I ask a lot of questions and I don't think he was ready for that. But I was going to him for his expertise, not bedside manner. However, after getting to know him and he getting to know me, we totally gelled. I saw him at every single visit (which I see is a luxury now that I've moved and have been being monitored by another RE) - he did my ultrasounds and always had a consult directly after. I felt really taken care of there and felt like I got what I paid for because I got to see my RE so much. He explained everything in great detail, using technical terms, which I appreciated, so I could look up exactly what he was saying later on at home. He tried to make pleasant conversation based on non-sensitive things he knew about you, i.e.... work, family etc....
Paula [a nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center] was awesome... she worked around my crazy work travel schedule. Where I wish she'd been more diligent was remembering what medicines I needed. Sometimes she'd call on something last minute that she remembered and because I travelled a ton, I'd have to have it called into a random pharmacy in whatever city I was in for work. The staff there is very nice. I've never had a bad experience with anyone. The girls who take blood are the best too. They get it right the first time everyone and it doesn't hurt.
Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Set the groundwork for what type of patient you are. Do you want to know everything, or will you just trust him? That way you'll both be on the same page. He can also be conservative, but not unreasonable.
Dr.Lin gives out his cell phone number and answers on the first or second ring after 6PM. He will also text you. He remembers personal things about you and uses them to make conversation or jokes every time he sees you. My nurse Paula was incredibly attentive and worked around my crazy work travel schedule every time. I moved to Tampa, FL for work during my first transfer and they checked on me everyday. They also continued my care with my second transfer which I did with them as well.
I first did Clomid (50mcg) with timed intercourse. That didn't work. Then we did an IUI with same dosage of Clomid - didn't work. After that I told him I didn't want to waste anymore time or money on IUI and Clomid, so we moved on to IVF. For my egg retrieval, I was on Gonal-F and Menopur. I was also diagnosed with a low thyroid, so 50mg levotyroxine. That protocol produced 12 eggs with 10 mature 8 fertilized 5 biopsied and 3 healthy blastocysts. He found a polyp in my uterus that cancelled my first FET and I ovulated through my second FET so on the 3rd time, he added Lupron to my cycle and was taking Lupron, Progesterone in Oil, Endometrin, Folic Acid, Pre-Natal and Levothyroxine. This cycle we transferred 1 perfect XY blastocyst and resulted in miscarriage at 8 weeks. The cycle I just ended used the same protocol as mentioned above + a pre transfer Endo-Scratch and Heparin for anti clotting since I'd had the previous miscarriage. This cycle we transferred 2 XX blastocyst and are currently 11 weeks pregnant with twins.
Paula was awesome. Like I stated before, she worked around my crazy work travel schedule. Where I wish she'd been more diligent was remembering what medicines I needed. Sometimes she'd call on something last minute that she remembered and because I travelled a ton, I'd have to have it called into a random pharmacy in whatever city I was in for work. The staff there is very nice. I've never had a bad experience with anyone. The girls who take blood are the best too. They get it right the first time everyone and it doesn't hurt.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Strengths - expertise, hours of operation, flexibility to schedule, cost, dedicated nurse, track record Opportunities - Dr bedside manner (at first), billing organization
I can't remember, but I believe we paid about $12,000 for everything.
We chose to transfer the strongest embryo first which happened to be my girl. That resulted in miscarriage. This time around, we chose to transfer the two boys knowing we wanted twins. Dr.Lin was in agreement that I was a good candidate for a multiple gestation pregnancy and agreed to transfer both.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Fertility Center?
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Saadat saw me for every single visit. He took time each visit to ASK if I had questions and then answer them so I understood. He called me with results, included my husband and I in the decision making process, and never made us feel like we were bothering him. He is truly warm and caring, which makes this whole experience so much easier...My protocol was agonist down reg. This was different than what the other clinics had done.
Elizabeth [nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center] was so warm and caring right from the start. She is incredibly patient and for the first time in this whole journey, I had a nurse that explained my calendar and instructions to me so that I got it. And still was patient when I called with a million questions. She was genuinely so happy when she called with the positive pregnancy result, it was like I was talking to my sister
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility Center?
I would make sure you take advantage of his willingness to answer questions. During an IVF cycle you can get pretty forgetful, at least I did, so it was a relief that he never got aggravated when I would ask the same question.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility Center?
All the nurses knew my name, my husbands name and we were greeted warmly every time, both in person and on the phone. The office really cared. Dr. Saadat always remembered us as well, and we never felt rushed. We saw him for every visit. He did all the ultrasounds himself.
Describe the protocols Peyman Saadat used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Elizabeth, but all the nurses were great!)
Elizabeth was so warm and caring right from the start. She is incredibly patient and for the first time in this whole journey, I had a nurse that explained my calendar and instructions to me so that I got it. And still was patient when I called with a million questions. She was genuinely so happy when she called with the positive pregnancy result, it was like I was talking to my sister
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
The clinic is amazing. Staff, all of the staff, are friendly and warm and knowledgeable. Everyone there is pulling for you, and that really helps. You feel very emotionally supported. Office is beautiful. The only downside is parking is expensive, but what can you expect in West Hollywood. Try to find street parking if you can.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Monitoring appointments, unlike other clinics, are scheduled when it fits into the patients schedule, as long as that will be okay for the cycle. In other words, anytime in the morning works if we need results same day. Later in the day is fine if the Doctor can wait for results the next morning. There is no set time, so its never like a cattle call.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility Center.
IVF cycle was pretty typical for the area. About 10K plus medication. PGS added to the cost, but it is optional.
Describe Peyman Saadat's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Dr. Saadat discussed everything with us, both pros and cons of single vs multiple
Peyman Saadat
2010 - 2016
For our first IVF cycle he [Dr. James Lin] used two fresh embryos. He gave us a 75% chance of at least one baby. The attempt failed. Our next cycle we transferred the three frozen embryos, he gave us a 50% chance of success and we had twins. Our third cycle was five years later, we chose to put only one embryo in because we didn’t want twins again and it resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Our final attempt we were going to use our last two embryos, one didn’t survive the thawing process so only one was implanted- we had a healthy baby girl.
I think the clinic [Reproductive Fertility Center-Irvine] is great! The staff is caring and knowledgeable. We chose to use them again for a second pregnancy even though it was over an hour drive because we thought it was worth it. I guess a weakness would be that sometimes Dr Lin ran late, and that was frustrating. He was always so busy.
2010 - 2016
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
He really cares about his oatients getting pregnant. He also cares about his statistical success, so for him to have good numbers we needed to get pregnant so he was invested for himself too. He gives the impression of being a work-a-holic, which made me feel like I was in good hands. He answered all my questions. He was patient. He has a good sense of humor. We had such a positive experience with him that we went back to him for our second pregnancy, even though we lived an hour away.
Choose him, he is great!
He really cared and wanted us to succeed in having a baby. We both went to USC so we would talk about football. He seemed personally invested in us getting pregnant. He took the time to answer any and all questions we had. He gave us his personal cell phone number to call him if we needed to.
Wr had tried 2 cycles of IUI with another doctor to no avail. We did 1 IUI cycle with Dr Lin while taking Clomid. He said statistically if IUI doesn’t work by the third time it is unlikely to ever work, so we then moved on to IVF. I had progesterone shots and suppositories. The shots hurt a lot - even after I was done getting them, and the suppositories are gross - but none of that is Dr Lin’s fault. They were prescribed to thicken uterus lining to increase chances of implantation. There were shots to get my ovaries to hyperstimulate, which worked - I produced 14 egg. We did ICSI where he takes the best soerm and injects it into the best egg, the second best soerm into the second best egg, etc. I don’t remeber all the details, but his office gives out an easy to follow calendar which outlines which medications to take when. They also show you how to do the shots - they even drew on my with a Sharpie so my husband would know where to inject me. They give handouts with explanations for how to do everything. Dr Lin only transfers 5 day embryos, and for new patients he only does frozen embryo transfers because they have been found to be more effective.
Wonderful!!! Extremely supportive through a difficult time. I highly recommend.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
I think the clinic is great! The staff is caring and knowledgeable. We chose to use them again for a second pregnancy even though it was over an hour drive because we thought it was worth it. I guess a weakness would be that sometimes Dr Lin ran late, and that was frustrating. He was always so busy.
First time I think it was about $25k for egg retrieval, all the medications and doctor visits for two IVF cycles. We paid upfront for a two cycle package at a discounted rate. The second pregnancy was cheaper because we didn’t need to do egg retrieval since we still had frozen embryos. I don’t remember how much, but if I had to guess, for two frozen embryos cycles including medications and doctor visits, I would say about $11k.
For our first IVF cycle he used two fresh embryos. He gave us a 75% chance of at least one baby. The attempt failed. Our next cycle we transferred the three frozen embryos, he gave us a 50% chance of success and we had twins. Our third cycle was five years later, we chose to put only one embryo in because we didn’t want twins again and it resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Our final attempt we were going to use our last two embryos, one didn’t survive the thawing process so only one was implanted- we had a healthy baby girl.

2015 - 2019
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
I could not have asked for a better doctor to help me on my fertility journey. She [Dr. Rubal] was incredibly knowledgeable and explained each procedure in detail so there were no surprises. She truly cares and considers each patient when creating a game plan for treatment. ... During my 6 cycles of IUI we did clomid and progesterone. Once we progressed to IVF we did clomid, hormone shots.
They [Reproductive Fertility Center] were clean and friendly. The whole staff was always helpful and the nurses were great at explaining how to administer the medication. They would go over it until you were comfortable doing it on your own. ... It cost around $30,000 for everything including egg retrieval, freezing for a few months, medication and embryo transfer ... They were caring and very responsive with emails.
2015 - 2019
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lauren Alexandra Rubal at Reproductive Fertility Center?
I could not have asked for a better doctor to help me on my fertility journey. She was incredibly knowledgeable and explained each procedure in detail so there were no surprises. She truly cares and considers each patient when creating a game plan for treatment. She is incredibly drywall oriented and I was always comfortable asking her questions and she welcomed them knowing that I was nervous and scared to be doing IVF. We are beyond grateful for having a doctor like her!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lauren Alexandra Rubal at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Trust her, but don’t be afraid to ask questions even if you think they are ridiculous. Just know that she will always explain the process in great detail.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lauren Alexandra Rubal at Reproductive Fertility Center?
She is genuinely caring about her patients, she takes the time to get to know you and really listens.
Describe the protocols Lauren Alexandra Rubal used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
During my 6 cycles of IUI we did clomid and progesterone. Once we progressed to IVF we did clomid, hormone shots. Once we did the transfer I was doing progesterone suppositories as well as progesterone oil injections, blood thinner injections, baby aspirin and prednisone for 14 weeks.
They were caring and very responsive with emails.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
They were clean and friendly. The whole staff was always helpful and the nurses were great at explaining how to administer the medication. They would go over it until you were comfortable doing it on your own.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lauren Alexandra Rubal at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Describe Lauren Alexandra Rubal's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
We decided to only transfer 1 of my eggs for several reasons. The potential for carrying multiples can create a difficult pregnancy, the babies could have been born too early. I was a already slightly over weight and it could have been more difficult for me gaining too much weight. We just decided to be conservative with it.
Lauren Alexandra Rubal
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lauren Alexandra Rubal at Reproductive Fertility Center.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Dr Jabara has such a kind heart and is very compassionate, he cares for his patients genuinely and wants them to get the end result they are trying to achieve...I am so happy I met him and was lucky enough to have him as my doctor. He spoke to me with care, honesty, and knowledge...He always goes above and beyond to explain the process in detail until you understand and are comfortable with the information. I felt a feeling of trust with him and knew I didn't have to worry or second guess anything he advised me on my treatment. I saw him at Reproduction Fertility on Sunset not USC.
Jackie [nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center] was awesome. She was always on top of my treatment plan/appointments. My medications were always ordered and delivered on time. She was extremely positive, optimistic, and happy during the process which helps a lot because so many mixed emotions come with the treatment process...The clinic is awesome, the staff who works there was amazing. Every person I dealt with in associate with the clinic was great and easy to work with. I would suggest getting an email address especially if your appointments are early in the morning to have a method of communication in case you can't reach someone by phone.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility Center?
I am so happy I met him and was lucky enough to have him as my doctor. He spoke to me with care, honesty, and knowledge. He truly cares about his patients and is very compassionate, empathetic, and considerate. He always goes above and beyond to explain the process in detail until you understand and are comfortable with the information. I felt a feeling of trust with him and knew I didn't have to worry or second guess anything he advised me on my treatment. I saw him at Reproduction Fertility on Sunset not USC.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Go see him ASAP!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Sami Jabara used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I don't remember the exact medications and dosages by name but we did one treatment cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Jackie)
Jackie was awesome. She was always on top of my treatment plan/appointments. My medications were always ordered and delivered on time. She was extremely positive, optimistic, and happy during the process which helps a lot because so many mixed emotions come with the treatment process.
Sami Jabara
5 IUI, 2 IVF, 9 Egg Freezing
Poor Egg Quality, Other
He [Dr. Lin] truly shows compassion while also being honest about your case. I saw him regularly which created trust between us and didn’t just feel like a number in the practice. ... The doctor has also been the one to do my scans and consults immediately after which is not the same at other practices. ... I was almost 41 so we decided to do embryo preservation over the past year to ensure I had enough embryos before transferring knowing my egg reserve would be diminishing.
Reproductive fertility center has been a great experience for me. I found the entire staff from front desk, financial/billing, nursing and doctor truly supporting me in this journey. I’ve gone through 6 egg retrieval’s here and will be transferring this month. ... The office stafff is so wonderful and caring. I don’t feel like a number in the office like I have in other practices. ... Paula [nurse] is amazing. So kind and caring. Super responsive as well!
5 IUI, 2 IVF, 9 Egg Freezing
Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Dr. Lin is one of the nicest fertility doctors I’ve been too. He truly shows compassion while also being honest about your case. I saw him regularly which created trust between us and didn’t just feel like a number in the practice. I would highly recommend him and his practice.
The office stafff is so wonderful and caring. I don’t feel like a number in the office like I have in other practices. The doctor has also been the one to do my scans and consults immediately after which is not the same at other practices.
After seeing Dr. Lin for the first time, I was almost 41 so we decided to do embryo preservation over the past year to ensure I had enough embryos before transferring knowing my egg reserve would be diminishing. I felt like over that time period he was really able to understand my body and learn what he needed to adjust for my cycles. I am doing my first transfer this month and feel confident that he has learned what will work best for me.
Paula is amazing. So kind and caring. Super responsive as well!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Dr. Lin does prefer to single embryo transfers given risks of multiples pregnancies. I think you can convince him to do multiple embryos but he will definitely lay out risks.

2014 - 2018
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Rosencrantz always took the time to explain what was going on, what procedures we should try and what the likely outcomes would be. He has a great way of making sure you understand the reality of fertility treatments with honest upfront information, but has such great compassion and made us feel like we were all a team working towards the ultimate goal (pregnancy).
The clinic [Reproductive Fertility Center-Irvine] was clean and inviting. The wait time was never very long and the staff was always caring. I was able to ship my medicine to them (as it needed a signature for drop off) and they would hold it for me until I could swing by and get it.... The nursing staff was amazing. They were all so caring and accommodating. My care coordinator was always willing to answer my "stupid" questions and did so with such grace and a smile. She never made be feel like I was asking stupid questions and always willing to find out that answers for me.
2014 - 2018
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Strengths: - explained what was going on, what procedures we should try and what the likely outcomes would be - compassionate - honest and upfront with reality of fertility treatments - always checked in with me - willing to listen to my concerns and ideas
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Fertility Center?
With any doctor, research on your own so that you all can come to the table with ideas.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Heidi)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
The clinic was clean and inviting. The wait time was never very long and the staff was always caring. I was able to ship my medicine to them (as it needed a signature for drop off) and they would hold it for me until I could swing by and get it.
Describe Marcus Rosencrantz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Dr. Rosencrantz definitely explained the trade offs of doing eSET vs. multiple embryo transfers. Since we had done PGS he felt eSET would be a better approach for us. This lowers the chance of multiples significantly, which would have been good for us as I am a small human being and commented to him about my doubts around being able to successfully carry multiples.
Marcus Rosencrantz
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Fertility Center.

Dr. Lin shows compassion while also showing his sense of humor, which I appreciate during this very depressing time. I have not seen the results I want yet, but will be continuing with Dr. Lin as I feel he is treating me as an individual, not a statistic.... He takes the time to make sure he goes over all options. I never felt as though he was trying to push treatment on me. He stays in the room until all my questions are answered.
I really enjoyed the nursing staff [Reproductive Fertility Ctr] at the Riverside and Irvine location, but was less than impressed with the diamond bar location. They were not as welcoming and very disorganized. They provided me with a urine cup that was for another patient.... I was an out of pocket patient because my insurance did not cover anything. They did their best to have my general doctor order what he could so that insurance would pay for what they could.
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
If you do not have a sense of humor, I would not recommend seeing him. He is quirky and enjoys joking with his patients to lighten the mood while also being serious when he needs to be.
I don't remember
Very compassionate. They were always available to answer my calls and emails.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
I really enjoyed the nursing staff at the Riverside and Irvine location, but was less than impressed with the diamond bar location. They were not as welcoming and very disorganized. They provided me with a urine cup that was for another patient.
I was an out of pocket patient because my insurance did not cover anything. They did their best to have my general doctor order what he could so that insurance would pay for what they could. They also gave me a 50% discount for being a cash patient. I would pay after each treatment. I was not charged for follow up ultrasounds which was a relief. Overall, I think I paid about $500-$800, but that was spread out over the course of the treatment.
3 IUI, 1 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
I can’t say enough positive things about her! She is extremely knowledgeable and is an excellent doctor while still being a constant source of support. Dr. Kashani truly cares about her patients. My egg retrieval was a huge success. And Dr. Kashani called me almost everyday after to check up on me and informed me of day 5 embryos. She always called me with test results and explained next steps... She is great at explaining and giving you information.
Clinic [Reproductive Fertility Center] is very nice and even though they are busy I never had to wait long. All the staff is kind and you feel you are in a good place. They really help with ordering medications and getting you everything you need. They provide helpful calendars. The financial department is very good as well...She [Dr. Kashani] would adjust my medication based on ultra sounds or past experiences, she did blood work more than to get an accurate idea of what was going on, and she recommended tests that were helpful.
3 IUI, 1 Embryo Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
I would advise to ask any questions you have. She is great at explaining and giving you information.
Dr. Kashani always took the time to speak with after every visit. She explained every process and treatment. Dr. Kashani checked in on me after my miscarriage and I really felt she was with me every step of my fertility journey.
She would adjust my medication based on ultra sounds or past experiences, she did blood work more than to get an accurate idea of what was going on, and she recommended tests that were helpful.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Clinic is very nice and even though they are busy I never had to wait long. All the staff is kind and you feel you are in a good place. They really help with ordering medications and getting you everything you need. They provide helpful calendars. The financial department is very good as well.

2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr Park was really knowledgeable with Low ovarian reserve she didn’t prescribe me so much medicine because she didn’t wanna overstimulate me and try to have good eggs. Dr park advises that she would recommend me to do PGS testing since of previous chemicals but since we only had 2 embryo we declined since it’s to pricy. I also ask dr to see if she recommended ErA and she didn’t not sure if this would of helped with my success but not I don’t have any more embryos to try :( not sure if it’s eggs or good timing of transfer
The clinic [Reproductive Fertility Center] well ran they open early and always pick up phone. Everything is in the same floor. When I email them they reply fast The office has never give me any issues even the billing person helped me with the payments and I was not over charged ... All the people in office where so helpful ... I was charged correctly I haven’t received any extra unexpected bills
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Alice Park at Reproductive Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alice Park at Reproductive Fertility Center?
She explains everything
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alice Park at Reproductive Fertility Center?
She always took the time with us and always joked around with my husband and i
Describe the protocols Alice Park used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
With dr park we did 150 menopour and Clomid 150... we did not use ganirelix but we did trigger shot. We retrieve 8 eggs and she also did a sis and iCSi
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rosio/christie)
All the people in office where so helpful
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
The clinic well ran they open early and always pick up phone. Everything is in the same floor. When I email them they reply fast The office has never give me any issues even the billing person helped me with the payments and I was not over charged
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alice Park at Reproductive Fertility Center.
I was charged correctly I haven’t received any extra unexpected bills
Describe Alice Park's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Dr provided us the risk of we transferred 2
Alice Park
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Lin] made me feel insignificant the very first meeting. I asked him more questions than the information he provided. He’s like a robot, telling you statistics. Not warm at all....He wanted me to try multiple tried of Clomid first as he kept saying I am still young. He made passive aggressive comments about asking my OBGYN to conduct certain tests. I felt like he didn’t want to treat me and wanted the other doctor to work with me.
Good waiting room. Office staff [Reproductive Fertility Center] sometimes runs late from the Irvine location in the morning. Nurses are generally nice....Some appeared more professional than others... Doctor is like a robot. If you don’t mind the interpersonal piece, than I suppose you wouldn’t mind him....[Dr. Lin] started both sessions by telling me the statistics of who should get pregnant
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
He made me feel insignificant the very first meeting. I asked him more questions than the information he provided. He’s like a robot, telling you statistics. Not warm at all. Maybe if I spoke Chinese. Maybe because my office visits were covered by insurance but I felt rushed. I left the first visit feeling more confused as I was not sure if this is how the drs are like.
Be extremely cautious and get second opinions
He started both sessions by telling me the statistics of who should get pregnant and by when and that I was part of the 10%
Generally nice. Some appeared more professional than others
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Good waiting room. Office staff sometimes runs late from the Irvine location in the morning. Nurses are generally nice. Doctor is like a robot. If you don’t mind the interpersonal piece, than I suppose you wouldn’t mind him.
None
+ Read more- Read less

Dr Lin is extremely compassionate and optimistic. He explains everything he is doing and why. I felt complete trust. After having to switch to Dr Lin due to insurance I was hesitant but it was the best forced decision I could have asked for...1st and second cycles were 100 mg of clomid for 5 days. Third cycle I overstimulated on the same Dose. Fourth cycle 50 mg clomid for 5 days...The staff and Dr Lin always took their time answering any questions.
Strengths [at Reproductive Fertility Center]: clarity, optimism and friendliness of the entire staff. They were amazing at returning calls and answering any questions. The office hours were great too, I could often go before work and on lunch breaks. Very accommodating Weakness: billing coordinator changed in the middle of my time there which had a small delay...Paula, Cindy and Heidi [nurses] were amazing. I saw them for many baseline and ultrasounds since I decided to come on a lunch break and they made me feel so comfortable.
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Trust his process and recommendations
The staff and Dr Lin always took their time answering any questions. Cindy and Heidi the Nurse Practioners were amazing and always returned calls promptly. The front desk staff was always courteous
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Paula )
Paula, Cindy and Heidi were amazing. I saw them for many baseline and ultrasounds since I decided to come on a lunch break and they made me feel so comfortable.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Strengths: clarity, optimism and friendliness of the entire staff. They were amazing at returning calls and answering any questions. The office hours were great too, I could often go before work and on lunch breaks. Very accommodating Weakness: billing coordinator changed in the middle of my time there which had a small delay
I was very lucky to have most of my treatment covered by insurance. For 4 cycles I paid around 1000 out of pocket

5 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
This is already an overwhelming process and Dr Lin was open, honest and realistic when discussing my options. He was quick to answer all of my questions. I would definitely recommend Dr Lin. Dr Lin even went as far as providing patients with his cell phone number....Awesome staff [Reproductive Fertility Center]. They were always warm, friendly and welcoming. The staff was quick to respond to telephone calls and emails...Dr Lin and his staff were warm and thorough in providing services. They made the process easy and smooth..
Awesome staff [Reproductive Fertility Center]. They were always warm, friendly and welcoming. The staff was quick to respond to telephone calls and emails....I spent $50k, this includes 5 cycles of IUI and 1 cycle of IVF....Dr Lin and his staff were warm and thorough in providing services. They made the process easy and smooth....This is already an overwhelming process and Dr Lin was open, honest and realistic when discussing my options. He was quick to answer all of my questions. I would definitely recommend Dr Lin. Dr Lin even went as far as providing patients with his cell phone number.
5 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Do your research and come prepared with questions, they will get answered.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rocio )
Awesome staff. They were always warm, friendly and welcoming. The staff was quick to respond to telephone calls and emails.
I spent $50k, this includes 5 cycles of IUI and 1 cycle of IVF.
+ Read more- Read less

Both nurse practioner and a case manager [at Reproductive Fertility Center] were very experienced, knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. Their responses in time was very helpful for us throughout the journey. We are very thankful to the entire team...[nurses are] Very polite, knowledgeable and timely in response...Go to the visit with your list of questions and Dr Kashani will gladly answer them to your satisfaction...She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging...Being a physician myself and knowing the challenges of the profession, I truly admire her knowledge, professionalism, timeliness and openness to explore ideas. Thanks to her, my husband and I are pregnant after battling years of infertility! She has made our dream come true and we are so very grateful to her. She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging. I give her my highest recommendations as a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility treatment specialist.
Dr Kashani is a very confident, courteous and highly knowledgeable professional. She keeps herself current with the latest advancements in medicine and she recommended evidence based treatments while also respecting my wishes and opinions. She was accessible when needed and responded to my many questions in a timely manner. With Dr. Kashani, you can always expect exceptional, professional care with a personal touch. Being a physician myself and knowing the challenges of the profession, I truly admire her knowledge, professionalism, timeliness and openness to explore ideas. Thanks to her, my husband and I are pregnant after battling years of infertility! She has made our dream come true and we are so very grateful to her. She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging. I give her my highest recommendations as a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility treatment specialist.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Very polite, knowledgeable and timely in response
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Both nurse practioner and a case manager were very experienced, knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. Their responses in time was very helpful for us throughout the journey. We are very thankful to the entire team
+ Read more- Read less

I felt like a human because he [Dr. James Lin] made me feel warm and welcomed at his clinic he never once made me feel that he is in this for the money...he made sure i understood everything he was saying to.me and answered all my questions...He always takes his time to explain all treatments and answer all my questions...start with lotrozole and timed intercourse and from there if unsuccessful we would do letreozel plus hsg and ijectibles followed with iui.
I think their biggest strength [at Reproductive Fertility Center] is that they have everything there in one clinic lab, ultrasound,semen analysis everything wich is very convinient. Also all the nurses, med techs, ultrasound techs are all very caring and professional especially the ultrasound techs tell you exactly whats going on with your ovaries, uterus everything...I have 2 coordinators and they always make sure to make me feel warm and always answer my questions or concerns and if not available and i have to leave a message they call back fast wich in this type of treatment is crucial
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
He was kind and welcoming. He always takes his time to explain all treatments and answer all my questions. He doe not seem like the kind of doctor who is in it for the money he seem and feels genuinely caring.
To write down all questions you may have for him and set ayleast an hour to meet with him so you can be thorough with all treatments and medications.
I felt like a human because he made me feel warm and welcomed at his clinic he never once made me feel that he is in this for the money he made sure i understood everything he was saying to.me and answered all my questions
We decided since i have a 12 year old daughter and have been pregnant 2 other times that its better that i start with lotrozole and timed intercourse and from there if unsuccessful we would do letreozel plus hsg and ijectibles followed with iui.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tara and Paula)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
I think their biggest strength is that they have everything there in one clinic lab, ultrasound,semen analysis everything wich is very convinient. Also all the nurses, med techs, ultrasound techs are all very caring and professional especially the ultrasound techs tell you exactly whats going on with your ovaries, uterus everything wich i trulu love since i like to be aware of whats happening with my cycle
1,000-1,500
+ Read more- Read less

We are very pleased with the services provided by Dr. Rosencrantz and his team [Repro Fert Ctr]. ... All procedures were fully explained and they took time to answer our questions. ... We are extremely thankful for the professionalism of Dr. Rosencrantz and his help for us to achieve our beloved pregnancy. ... We have been very pleased with the level of care provided, and recommend Dr. Rosencrantz and his team.
The office [Reproductive Fertility Center] is clean and well run. The only downside is it is busy at times, but the staff makes you feel welcome. Parking and access to the office is very convenient. We would recommend Dr. Rosencrantz and his team to anyone. ... Everyone who works there is prompt and attentive to your concerns. ... The staff has always been friendly and addressed our every concern on every visit, and between visits
We are very pleased with the services provided by Dr. Rosencrantz and his team. The staff has always been friendly and addressed our every concern on every visit, and between visits. All procedures were fully explained and they took time to answer our questions. The office is clean and well managed. We have been very pleased with the level of care provided, and recommend Dr. Rosencrantz and his team. We are extremely thankful for the professionalism of Dr. Rosencrantz and his help for us to achieve our beloved pregnancy.
Don't hesitate to make the visit. You will feel well cared for.
Everyone who works there is prompt and attentive to your concerns.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
The office is clean and well run. The only downside is it is busy at times, but the staff makes you feel welcome. Parking and access to the office is very convenient. We would recommend Dr. Rosencrantz and his team to anyone.
Marcus Rosencrantz

Male Factor, Other
She [Dr. Kashani] is kind, informative, compassionate, and takes her time. She doesn’t tread lightly and wants to make sure all bases are covered to get the best result possible. Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting...is thorough and answers all of my questions. She makes time for me and makes me feel valued. She is never rushed to see the next patient.
They [staff at Reproductive Fertility Center] give you information as needed instead of telling you how everything will go up front. It can be nerve racking if you are a planner type and want to know what’s next in the process...They [nurses] were well informed and thorough...Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she [Dr. Kashani] is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting.
Male Factor, Other
She is kind, informative, compassionate, and takes her time. She doesn’t tread lightly and wants to make sure all bases are covered to get the best result possible. Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting.
Dr Kashani is thorough and answers all of my questions. She makes time for me and makes me feel valued. She is never rushed to see the next patient.
Her strategy is to be as well informed and thorough as possible. She wants to do extra tests to make sure she has as much knowledge as possible so she can make the most informed decisions and plan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesly, Heidi and Cindy )
They were well informed and thorough.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
They give you information as needed instead of telling you how everything will go up front. It can be nerve racking if you are a planner type and want to know what’s next in the process. Also, don’t pee until you have checked in for your appointment. There are times they need a urine test and won’t tell you when booking the appointment.
All the costs you could possibly imagine haha