Reproductive Fertility Center

Irvine
16300 Sand Canyon Ave
Irvine, CA 92618

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr. Lin shows compassion while also showing his sense of humor, which I appreciate during this very depressing time. I have not seen the results I want yet, but will be continuing with Dr. Lin as I feel he is treating me as an individual, not a statistic.... He takes the time to make sure he goes over all options. I never felt as though he was trying to push treatment on me. He stays in the room until all my questions are answered.
I really enjoyed the nursing staff [Reproductive Fertility Ctr] at the Riverside and Irvine location, but was less than impressed with the diamond bar location. They were not as welcoming and very disorganized. They provided me with a urine cup that was for another patient.... I was an out of pocket patient because my insurance did not cover anything. They did their best to have my general doctor order what he could so that insurance would pay for what they could.
How was your experience with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
If you do not have a sense of humor, I would not recommend seeing him. He is quirky and enjoys joking with his patients to lighten the mood while also being serious when he needs to be.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols James P Lin used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I don't remember
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Very compassionate. They were always available to answer my calls and emails.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
I really enjoyed the nursing staff at the Riverside and Irvine location, but was less than impressed with the diamond bar location. They were not as welcoming and very disorganized. They provided me with a urine cup that was for another patient.
Describe the costs associated with your care under James P Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center.
I was an out of pocket patient because my insurance did not cover anything. They did their best to have my general doctor order what he could so that insurance would pay for what they could. They also gave me a 50% discount for being a cash patient. I would pay after each treatment. I was not charged for follow up ultrasounds which was a relief. Overall, I think I paid about $500-$800, but that was spread out over the course of the treatment.
James P Lin