9.7

520 S. Virgil Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90020
213.600.8088

2014 - 2016, Successful
This is already an overwhelming process and Dr Lin was open, honest and realistic when discussing my options. He was quick to answer all of my questions. I would definitely recommend Dr Lin. Dr Lin even went as far as providing patients with his cell phone number....Awesome staff [Reproductive Fertility Center]. They were always warm, friendly and welcoming. The staff was quick to respond to telephone calls and emails...Dr Lin and his staff were warm and thorough in providing services. They made the process easy and smooth..
Awesome staff [Reproductive Fertility Center]. They were always warm, friendly and welcoming. The staff was quick to respond to telephone calls and emails....I spent $50k, this includes 5 cycles of IUI and 1 cycle of IVF....Dr Lin and his staff were warm and thorough in providing services. They made the process easy and smooth....This is already an overwhelming process and Dr Lin was open, honest and realistic when discussing my options. He was quick to answer all of my questions. I would definitely recommend Dr Lin. Dr Lin even went as far as providing patients with his cell phone number.
How was your experience with James P. Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of James P. Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Do your research and come prepared with questions, they will get answered.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with James P. Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rocio )
Awesome staff. They were always warm, friendly and welcoming. The staff was quick to respond to telephone calls and emails.
Describe the costs associated with your care under James P. Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center.
I spent $50k, this includes 5 cycles of IUI and 1 cycle of IVF.
Irvine

[Reproductive Fertility Center appointments] they always squeezed me on whether it was 6am or weekends. It took the stress off a lot as IVF is already stressful enough...$27,000 total including IUI, IVF, genetic testing, and all medications...We wanted a multiple embryo transfer and Dr Kashani was open to our wishes but she did state all of the risks and made us sign paperwork verifying that we understood the risks. We transferred 2 embryos
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Dr Kashani was warm and really cared about us and our journey. She took her time getting to know us and we didn’t feel rushed at all. She explained everything in detail until we understood.... my husband’s second language is English so he needed some repetition explaining the process and she was so very patient doing so. I even called her when I was working nightshift once to ask a question and she actually answered my call and talked me through the meds. I would trust Dr Kashani with any of my loved ones, she’s really made for her role as an infertility physician.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Don’t ever change! You are amazing!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Dr Kashani was so down to earth and really talked to us like we were long time friends or family of hers. She always made us feel comfortable asking questions and repeating any details that we didn’t understand
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I’m sorry but I don’t remember all the details now.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility Center.
The nurses are at reproductive fertility partners and not tied to Dr Kashani. They were pretty good overall, but not as warm and caring as Kashani
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
This clinic was amazingly flexible. I work as an ER nurse and have some crazy hours and they always squeezed me on whether it was 6am or weekends. It took the stress off a lot as IVF is already stressful enough.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Again, pretty flexible with timing
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Fertility Center.
$27,000 total including IUI, IVF, genetic testing, and all medications
Describe Banafsheh Kashani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
We wanted a multiple embryo transfer and Dr Kashani was open to our wishes but she did state all of the risks and made us sign paperwork verifying that we understood the risks. We transferred 2 embryos but unfortunately only 1 baby made it.
Irvine
Both nurse practioner and a case manager [at Reproductive Fertility Center] were very experienced, knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. Their responses in time was very helpful for us throughout the journey. We are very thankful to the entire team...[nurses are] Very polite, knowledgeable and timely in response...Go to the visit with your list of questions and Dr Kashani will gladly answer them to your satisfaction...She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging...Being a physician myself and knowing the challenges of the profession, I truly admire her knowledge, professionalism, timeliness and openness to explore ideas. Thanks to her, my husband and I are pregnant after battling years of infertility! She has made our dream come true and we are so very grateful to her. She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging. I give her my highest recommendations as a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility treatment specialist.
Dr Kashani is a very confident, courteous and highly knowledgeable professional. She keeps herself current with the latest advancements in medicine and she recommended evidence based treatments while also respecting my wishes and opinions. She was accessible when needed and responded to my many questions in a timely manner. With Dr. Kashani, you can always expect exceptional, professional care with a personal touch. Being a physician myself and knowing the challenges of the profession, I truly admire her knowledge, professionalism, timeliness and openness to explore ideas. Thanks to her, my husband and I are pregnant after battling years of infertility! She has made our dream come true and we are so very grateful to her. She has been with us through the trials and tribulations of our journey and always been very practical, sensitive, patient and encouraging. I give her my highest recommendations as a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility treatment specialist.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Very polite, knowledgeable and timely in response
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
Both nurse practioner and a case manager were very experienced, knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. Their responses in time was very helpful for us throughout the journey. We are very thankful to the entire team
Irvine

I felt like a human because he [Dr. James Lin] made me feel warm and welcomed at his clinic he never once made me feel that he is in this for the money...he made sure i understood everything he was saying to.me and answered all my questions...He always takes his time to explain all treatments and answer all my questions...start with lotrozole and timed intercourse and from there if unsuccessful we would do letreozel plus hsg and ijectibles followed with iui.
I think their biggest strength [at Reproductive Fertility Center] is that they have everything there in one clinic lab, ultrasound,semen analysis everything wich is very convinient. Also all the nurses, med techs, ultrasound techs are all very caring and professional especially the ultrasound techs tell you exactly whats going on with your ovaries, uterus everything...I have 2 coordinators and they always make sure to make me feel warm and always answer my questions or concerns and if not available and i have to leave a message they call back fast wich in this type of treatment is crucial
How was your experience with James P. Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
He was kind and welcoming. He always takes his time to explain all treatments and answer all my questions. He doe not seem like the kind of doctor who is in it for the money he seem and feels genuinely caring.
To write down all questions you may have for him and set ayleast an hour to meet with him so you can be thorough with all treatments and medications.
I felt like a human because he made me feel warm and welcomed at his clinic he never once made me feel that he is in this for the money he made sure i understood everything he was saying to.me and answered all my questions
Describe the protocols James P. Lin used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We decided since i have a 12 year old daughter and have been pregnant 2 other times that its better that i start with lotrozole and timed intercourse and from there if unsuccessful we would do letreozel plus hsg and ijectibles followed with iui.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tara and Paula)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
I think their biggest strength is that they have everything there in one clinic lab, ultrasound,semen analysis everything wich is very convinient. Also all the nurses, med techs, ultrasound techs are all very caring and professional especially the ultrasound techs tell you exactly whats going on with your ovaries, uterus everything wich i trulu love since i like to be aware of whats happening with my cycle
1,000-1,500
Irvine

We are very pleased with the services provided by Dr. Rosencrantz and his team [Repro Fert Ctr]. ... All procedures were fully explained and they took time to answer our questions. ... We are extremely thankful for the professionalism of Dr. Rosencrantz and his help for us to achieve our beloved pregnancy. ... We have been very pleased with the level of care provided, and recommend Dr. Rosencrantz and his team.
The office [Reproductive Fertility Center] is clean and well run. The only downside is it is busy at times, but the staff makes you feel welcome. Parking and access to the office is very convenient. We would recommend Dr. Rosencrantz and his team to anyone. ... Everyone who works there is prompt and attentive to your concerns. ... The staff has always been friendly and addressed our every concern on every visit, and between visits
How was your experience with Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Fertility Center?
We are very pleased with the services provided by Dr. Rosencrantz and his team. The staff has always been friendly and addressed our every concern on every visit, and between visits. All procedures were fully explained and they took time to answer our questions. The office is clean and well managed. We have been very pleased with the level of care provided, and recommend Dr. Rosencrantz and his team. We are extremely thankful for the professionalism of Dr. Rosencrantz and his help for us to achieve our beloved pregnancy.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Don't hesitate to make the visit. You will feel well cared for.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Everyone who works there is prompt and attentive to your concerns.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
The office is clean and well run. The only downside is it is busy at times, but the staff makes you feel welcome. Parking and access to the office is very convenient. We would recommend Dr. Rosencrantz and his team to anyone.
Marcus Rosencrantz
Irvine
She [Dr. Kashani] is kind, informative, compassionate, and takes her time. She doesn’t tread lightly and wants to make sure all bases are covered to get the best result possible. Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting...is thorough and answers all of my questions. She makes time for me and makes me feel valued. She is never rushed to see the next patient.
They [staff at Reproductive Fertility Center] give you information as needed instead of telling you how everything will go up front. It can be nerve racking if you are a planner type and want to know what’s next in the process...They [nurses] were well informed and thorough...Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she [Dr. Kashani] is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting.
She is kind, informative, compassionate, and takes her time. She doesn’t tread lightly and wants to make sure all bases are covered to get the best result possible. Even though the results of previous tests determined that my uterus was normal, she is concerned that I have a septum uterus and going through extra steps to have me get an MRI of my pelvis to see how severe the septum is before implanting.
Dr Kashani is thorough and answers all of my questions. She makes time for me and makes me feel valued. She is never rushed to see the next patient.
Her strategy is to be as well informed and thorough as possible. She wants to do extra tests to make sure she has as much knowledge as possible so she can make the most informed decisions and plan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lesly, Heidi and Cindy )
They were well informed and thorough.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
They give you information as needed instead of telling you how everything will go up front. It can be nerve racking if you are a planner type and want to know what’s next in the process. Also, don’t pee until you have checked in for your appointment. There are times they need a urine test and won’t tell you when booking the appointment.
All the costs you could possibly imagine haha

2021, Successful
He [Dr. Lin] was always so open with me and took my questions seriously...He is always willing to answer them in a sweet manner & wants to make sure you feel comfortable...for transfer #2 we used all the same meds as transfer #1, but added in an intralipid infusion about 5 days before transfer. Then we added in the endometrin suppositories day after transfer along with lovenox injections in the belly. Once we got our positive beta test, we also did one more intralipid infusion.
This clinic [Reproductive Fertility Center] was very clean, very put together and always had things organized! I always felt a warm welcome from each of the staff members and they made us feel so comfortable every visit...Paula [nurse] was so sweet and always called me with any news to be given! She was so compassionate when she had to give us bad news and was so excited when she got to telling good news....
How was your experience with James P. Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Dr. Lin was very confident without being cocky! He was always so open with me and took my questions seriously. He always smiled and laughed with us, while staying professional. You can tell he truly loves what he does and would do anything for his patients! He was over the moon excited when our transfer worked and would always reply to my texts with all of my questions. I also freaked out at one point and thought something was wrong with baby because my nausea went away, and Dr. Lin had me in the next morning right away to check and calm my nerves! He’s truly the best and I would recommend him to anyone going through this emotional process!
Ask all the questions you need! He is always willing to answer them in a sweet manner & wants to make sure you feel comfortable! I was very thorough and wanted to know all details of what was happening, what was next, how the injections worked and so on, and he was right there giving me all the details! Personally I love knowing exactly what’s happening and loved knowing how to explain it to family and friends!
I felt like I was welcomed into a family father than just a patient! Every time I called or walked in to the office, the staff would use my name, mentioned that they got my Christmas card and how cute it was, and just always made sure I felt safe! They are just wonderful! Also they were so excited to finally tell us we were pregnant and the whole office was smiling and telling me congratulations when we visited!
We started with Follistim in the beginning but he didn’t see enough growth in my follicles, so we switched to menopur for timed intercourse. Then ovidrel for our ovulation injection 36 hours before timed intercourse. And started endometrin suppositories at that started the night the night after we tried. We also started on folic acid and Levothyroxine added to my prenatal vitamins early on, and continued throughout. We used high doses of menopur leading up to our egg retrieval, as well as Follistim, ovidrel & cetrotide the day before retrieval. After egg retrieval we did estrace & progesterone pills for our endoscratch & uterine lining check. Going into transfers, we started with estrace, then added progesterone in oil injections in the rear along with the azithromycin pack, methylpredisone pack & low dose aspirin about 6 days leading up to transfer #1. Day after transfer we started the endometrin suppositories again until our Beta test. This one unfortunately did not take. So we went into an ERA. ERA was very similar to the transfer meds. Then for transfer #2 we used all the same meds as transfer #1, but added in an intralipid infusion about 5 days before transfer. Then we added in the endometrin suppositories day after transfer along with lovenox injections in the belly. Once we got our positive beta test, we also did one more intralipid infusion. We continued progesterone in oil injections, lovenox injections, estrace, endometrin & folic acid throughout most of the first trimester and started weening off the meds around week 10, and will fully finish on week 13. (I think this is everything)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Paula)
Paula, Tara and the nursing staff were all Wonderful! Paula was so sweet and always called me with any news to be given! She was so compassionate when she had to give us bad news and was so excited when she got to telling good news! She always made sure to call me back if she was in a meeting when I called, and always made sure I felt comfortable. She always made time for me and my husband to come in and always made us feel so welcomed! I am so grateful for this team!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
This clinic was very clean, very put together and always had things organized! I always felt a warm welcome from each of the staff members and they made us feel so comfortable every visit. They were so compassionate and truly so happy for us when we finally got pregnant! They also were so good with our questions and keeping us in the loop on everything that was going on and what the next steps were! So grateful for this team! Also loved the acupuncturists on site! Iris and Meredith were both so relaxing and really calmed my nerves! So lucky to be apart of this wonderful team!
The cost was pricey but they were so good about offering a payment plan if needed. They also were well worth the money. I always felt like I knew it would work and I knew they were the team to make it happen! $19,500 for egg retrieval $3,800 for each transfer $700 for ERA $500 for intralipid infusion $110 for each acupuncture appointment Obviously some other costs were associated throughout the processes & also had medication costs which added up quickly. Don’t remember the cost for timed intercourse treatments. We paid for each individual appointment. $250 for blood work and ultrasound More or less depending on what we did each appointment.
Irvine

Dr. Lin personally performed every ultrasound and procedure. He is passionate about his work and is always patient and understanding when answering our questions...He is experienced with autoimmune conditions and was able to design a custom protocol for me...he is patient and understanding, and most importantly, respectful to our requests....
Paula and the entire nursing staff [at Reproductive Fertility Center] are caring and supportive. They will make every effort to ensure we have a successful outcome. Paula addressed all our questions and concerns over email and we're very happy with her care...There have been many times they worked after hours to order medication and sort out insurance issues etc. Sometimes for late morning visits, their appointments are backed up slightly but it's understandable since Dr. Lin always takes his time to answer all the questions from his patients.
How was your experience with James P. Lin at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Dr. Lin is an industry leading expert who cares deeply about his patient, he is always innovating and looking for ways to improve his patients' success. At the same time he is patient and understanding, and most importantly, respectful to our requests. He is experienced with autoimmune conditions and was able to design a custom protocol for me, which ultimately allowed us to have a healthy baby boy!
Trust Dr. Lin's recommendations, he is a scientist and evaluates every situation in terms of probabilities and will strive for the best outcome possible.
1st cycle: antagonist protocol - follistim, menopur, ganirelix to moderate follicle growth, retrieve as many eggs as possible 2nd cycle: lupron down-regulation, follistim, menopur, ganirelix before retrieval 3rd cycle: HGH supplemental to follistim, menopur, ganirelix before retrieval
Paula and the entire nursing staff are caring and supportive. They will make every effort to ensure we have a successful outcome. Paula addressed all our questions and concerns over email and we're very happy with her care.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
The entire RFC staff will go above and beyond to make sure patients are well taken care of. There have been many times they worked after hours to order medication and sort out insurance issues etc. Sometimes for late morning visits, their appointments are backed up slightly but it's understandable since Dr. Lin always takes his time to answer all the questions from his patients.
52k total cost accounting for all medication, retrievals, transfers, and treatments.
Describe James P. Lin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
In my case, I was a high risk patient due to my autoimmune condition so it was a clear decision to only do single transfer.
2016 - 2020, Successful
My experience with Dr. Sadaat has been really good, nice, caring, and informative from day one of service...he asked me a lot of questions about my cycle health and then gave me a list of all the test that I needed to have done. It was a lot of blood work such as: Rubella, FSH, HIV 1&2, TSH, LH, Prolactin, Progesterone, Testosterone, HSG, Chromosome Analysis, and MTHFR DNA Mutation. Then once all of my test was in and everything was good then Dr. Sadaat informed me on what my treatment would be going forward
My nurse [at Reproductive Fertility Center] was really nice and sweet. I always had a good experience every time I went into the office...With the IUI itself cost about 1200 and with donor sperm 966 and with the trigger shot 125 and clomid was 10...He [Dr. Saadat] has had a lot of success with patients that has PCOS and patients that has a blood clotting disorder as well
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility Center?
My experience with Dr. Sadaat has been really good, nice, caring, and informative from day one of service. This is why I went to him in the 1st place. He has had a lot of success with patients that has PCOS and patients that has a blood clotting disorder as well. These women that have these disorders or PCOS have gotten pregnant and have given birth to babies. I'm hoping the for the same outcome for myself.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Just be patient and it will all work out for you. Just know that your baby is on it's way. Stay positive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Dr. Saadat is a nice and caring and informative
Describe the protocols Peyman Saadat used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility Center and their degree of success.
For me I had the consultation with Dr. Sadaat and he asked me a lot of questions about my cycle health and then gave me a list of all the test that I needed to have done. It was a lot of blood work such as: Rubella, FSH, HIV 1&2, TSH, LH, Prolactin, Progesterone, Testosterone, HSG, Chromosome Analysis, and MTHFR DNA Mutation. Then once all of my test was in and everything was good then Dr. Sadaat informed me on what my treatment would be going forward. I decided to do the IUI because I already know I could get pregnant but didn't know why I was having miscarriages. I moved forward with my treatment and which included me taking clomid for twice a day for seven days started on the 3rd day of my cycle. Also had to scan my follicles on day one of my cycle to see how many follicles I had at the time. After my cycle went off then I had to go into the doctors office every other day to check my follicle growth. After so many follicle scans and once they reach the size of 20MM it was a go for insemination to happen. 24 or 30 hours before insemination I had to inject myself with the Ovidrel shot (trigger shot) in order for me to ovulate. At that time of insemination the sperm is supposed to meet the egg. From there I had to wait 2 weeks to check my beta. At that time I found out I was pregnant but very low positive. Dr. Sadaat then put me on progesterone pills because it was low and he also informed me it could be a possibility of having a miscarriage. A couple days later I had my 2nd beta test and my numbers didn't double at all. A few days after I started to bleed and passing big blood clots. I had lost my baby. It was confirmed at my 3rd beta test no longer pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility Center.
My nurse was really nice and sweet. I always had a good experience every time I went into the office.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
I have nothing bad to say because my experience has been excellent from the doctor to the nurses everyone has been good to me. I would definitely suggest Dr. Sadaat to anyone that's trying to start a family.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility Center.
Describe Peyman Saadat's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility Center.
I haven't done any embryo transfers yet.
Peyman Saadat

2018 - 2021, Successful
She’s [Dr. Goldstein is] kind, empathic and sensitive. I appreciate how she personally delivers sensitive information (good and bad news) either in person or over the phone. I also appreciate how she manages to tell you the truth, address all barriers while also leaving a sliver of hope there. I always felt taken care of. Our appointments never felt rushed and she always took the time to ask how I was doing/feeling. She was also very accessible via phone or email for questions and concerns.
They [Reproductive Fertility Center] are open on the weekends which makes it nice for those that work. Parking was available on site (although you had to pay). Waiting times were minimal. I think I only had one appointment where I had to wait a while. Staff and Dr. Goldstein are always available...appointments never felt rushed and she [Dr. Goldstein] always took the time to ask how I was doing/feeling. She was also very accessible via phone or email for questions and concerns.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Dr. Goldstein is the best. I can’t recommend her more. She’s kind, empathic and sensitive. I appreciate how she personally delivers sensitive information (good and bad news) either in person or over the phone. I also appreciate how she manages to tell you the truth, address all barriers while also leaving a sliver of hope there. I always felt taken care of. Our appointments never felt rushed and she always took the time to ask how I was doing/feeling. She was also very accessible via phone or email for questions and concerns. She truly cares about her patients. When we got pregnant, she was just as excited as we were.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility Center?
Don't hesitate to call her and make an appointment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility Center?
She was kind, empathic, and sensitive to our needs.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility Center.
They are open on the weekends which makes it nice for those that work. Parking was available on site (although you had to pay). Waiting times were minimal. I think I only had one appointment where I had to wait a while. Staff and Dr. Goldstein are always available.
Ellen Goldstein