Glendora
500 E. Olive Ave.
Burbank, CA 91501
310.929.6707

2017 - 2020, Unsuccessful
The nurses and other staff were all great to work with [at Reproductive Fertility - West Hollywood]. Responsive, friendly...Reproductive Fertility Center was good in every way except one: billing... I must repeat that we still very much liked the rest of the staff and everyone else we encountered. But if you're considering Reproductive Fertility Center, please ask carefully about the billing, who is handling it, and if you will get itemized receipts.
How was your experience with Amy Dhesi at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Dhesi has a wonderful bedside manner and spent as much time as we needed during each visit (we always had lots of questions). She was straightforward with us, as requested, and gave us as much information as she had. We especially appreciated her telling us when she didn't have clear-cut answers -- she consulted with other doctors and literature to get us more information. She told us about current research data and percentages but would also give us her opinion when we asked, which we greatly valued. Our situation was a tough one where the diagnosis wasn't clear. At times, it seemed to be one thing, at other times another. Multiple doctors disagreed based on our ultrasounds and other factors. Dr. Dhesi did the best that she could for our tough situation, and we wholeheartedly recommend her. Our only criticism is that at the time we started seeing her (2017), she may have been less experienced than others who have a decades-long wealth of knowledge. But that is not a criticism of her skills or ability. She stays up to date with current research, which gives her an advantage over older doctors who may have become complacent. And she is absolutely trustworthy. She's one of the best doctors we've ever had, and because of that, we stuck with her throughout our multiple ordeals and setbacks.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Amy Dhesi at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Dhesi has a wonderful bedside manner. Always spent as much time as we needed to explain and answer questions. She was straightforward with information so we could be objective as possible about our situation while also maintaining a sense of deep caring.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Lizette Vasquez)
The nurses and other staff were all great to work with. Responsive, friendly.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
We saw Dr. Dhesi at both Kaiser Permanente (LA Medical Center) and at Reproductive Fertility Center (aka RFC WEHO, aka Peyman Sadaat clinic in West Hollywood). The following is about the latter, since that is where we did our IVF. Reproductive Fertility Center was good in every way except one: billing. In our initial visit, we were handed off to Melissa, who explained the expected costs. She was friendly and seemed knowledgeable. We therefore thought she was involved with the billing. Not so. After we started the process, I called Melissa with questions about billing and was transferred to a woman named ILINCA HALFORN, who I must vehemently recommend against. I'm still not sure what Melissa's job was -- to explain the billing with a friendly face but to not actually have any responsibility with or for it? As for Ilinca, it wasn't just her general lack of friendliness; it was the antagonistic attitude with which she approached every single one of my questions. We are not difficult people, so when someone stops us mid-sentence before even get to our question and instead immediately takes an air of blaming us, as if "how dare you question me," we knew were in the presence of someone who hated her job. She took everything that was wonderful about the spirit and general operations of the clinic and staff and dragged all of that down to the worst possible level of experience. She left a seriously bad taste in our mouths. Worst of all, on top of being a bad apple in the entire wonderful barrel, is that she directly stood in our way as a threat to our receiving professional, friendly service. Please keep in mind that we paid every charge on time. We just had no ability to do anything other than placate and stroke her ego because she had the ability to derail us. We got the feeling that the staff there felt the same about her but also had no power to do anything. In what was already a heightened emotional journey, we found ourselves having to additionally mentally prepare for any interaction with her to make sure that we were not setting her off in any way. So what was the first question that started all of this? I asked linca for an itemized receipt of one of our large payments. The only receipts we got had their clinic and a dollar amount, which essentially says nothing. She seemed to have no idea why I would want such a thing and never provided one. We were lucky that our insurance covered some IVF costs -- however, whether or not it was Ilinca's doing -- we never got any breakdowns of costs associated with any procedures. These things I had to get from our insurance, and at some point we were just informed that we hit our insurance benefit maximum. It's possible that our procedures did add up to that maximum, but since I could never get any answers to any of the billing, including abnormalities with certain billing codes and certain tests that were farmed out to third party labs, it's not beyond reasonable suspicion to think that she simply billed our insurance as much as possible right up to that maximum regardless of the actual costs. I've never before dealt with any medical facility like this that did not provide even a minimal amount of satisfactory billing documentation. I must repeat that we still very much liked the rest of the staff and everyone else we encountered. But if you're considering Reproductive Fertility Center, please ask carefully about the billing, who is handling it, and if you will get itemized receipts.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Amy Dhesi at Reproductive Fertility.
Reproductive Fertility Center was good in every way except one: billing. In our initial visit, we were handed off to Melissa, who explained the expected costs. She was friendly and seemed knowledgeable. We therefore thought she was involved with the billing. Not so. After we started the process, I called Melissa with questions about billing and was transferred to a woman named ILINCA HALFORN, who I must vehemently recommend against. I'm still not sure what Melissa's job was -- to explain the billing with a friendly face but to not actually have any responsibility with or for it? As for Ilinca, it wasn't just her general lack of friendliness; it was the antagonistic attitude with which she approached every single one of my questions. We are not difficult people, so when someone stops us mid-sentence before even get to our question and instead immediately takes an air of blaming us, as if "how dare you question me," we knew were in the presence of someone who hated her job. She took everything that was wonderful about the spirit and general operations of the clinic and staff and dragged all of that down to the worst possible level of experience. She left a seriously bad taste in our mouths. Worst of all, on top of being a bad apple in the entire wonderful barrel, is that she directly stood in our way as a threat to our receiving professional, friendly service. Please keep in mind that we paid every charge on time. We just had no ability to do anything other than placate and stroke her ego because she had the ability to derail us. We got the feeling that the staff there felt the same about her but also had no power to do anything. In what was already a heightened emotional journey, we found ourselves having to additionally mentally prepare for any interaction with her to make sure that we were not setting her off in any way. So what was the first question that started all of this? I asked linca for an itemized receipt of one of our large payments. The only receipts we got had their clinic and a dollar amount, which essentially says nothing. She seemed to have no idea why I would want such a thing and never provided one. We were lucky that our insurance covered some IVF costs -- however, whether or not it was Ilinca's doing -- we never got any breakdowns of costs associated with any procedures. These things I had to get from our insurance, and at some point we were just informed that we hit our insurance benefit maximum of $30k. It's possible that our procedures did add up to that maximum, but since I could never get any answers to any of the billing, including abnormalities with certain billing codes and certain tests that were farmed out to third party labs, it's not beyond reasonable suspicion to think that she simply billed our insurance as much as possible right up to that maximum regardless of the actual costs. I've never before dealt with any medical facility like this that did not provide even a minimal amount of satisfactory billing documentation. I must repeat that we still very much liked the rest of the staff and everyone else we encountered. But if you're considering Reproductive Fertility Center, please ask carefully about the billing, who is handling it, and if you will get itemized receipts.
Describe Amy Dhesi's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility.
Transferred only one embryo at a time. Our problem has not been achieving pregnancy, but rather, recurrent pregnancy loss. Transferring multiple embryos could have resulted in twins/triplets, which could increase chance of miscarriage.
Amy Dhesi

2020, 21 Eggs Frozen
Single egg freezing treatment [at Reproductive Fertility]: $5100 Anesthesia: $500 Operating Room Fee: $1500 Cryopreservation of egg: $1200 Per cycle...The clinic is very boutique feeling in a central location. Parking is a bit annoying and can get expensive but you can sometimes find street parking if you plan ahead. If you're just going for a blood draw, let the valet know and they won't take your car far. The front desk/billing department responding in a timely manner and my experiences were fine, however, there were times with other patients who I presume were in more sensitive situations than I, that I felt the compassion and care Dr Goldstein and Gunay show wasn't quite there and that at times, they were treated simply as a person who owes a bill. while this doesn't impede the care in any way, it's something to be aware of and be sure that you fully understand the pricing and terms. Read the contract thoroughly. I did and did not have any questions or issues but this is the only area where I witnessed some area of concern or question.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein's communication and bedside manner are unmatched. She has this way of putting you at ease. She has genuine care and compassion and adjusts treatment based on what's best for you, understanding it's not always the outcome or information you want to hear. In my first cycle, I was not responding to the medication as we had anticipated. At my consult, I had I believe 17 follicles showing. On day 5, I had only 9 follicles and they were all growing very small. She expressed I might be a rare case that she might recommend cancelling. Because finances were not an issue for me regarding medication, she encouraged us to wait two more days to see the results and for me to de-stress as much as possible. I did and when I came back, my numbers had made a pretty significant rebound. We did have to adjust my number of days of stimulation but we ultimately ended up with 12 frozen eggs. Going from a potential cancellation to 12 eggs was just incredible and I'm thankful for her expertise and glad we held out. I wanted to do two back to back cycles but my numbers just weren't looking great so while we could have in theory proceeded, she advised me to wait and give myself a break. While disappointing, I appreciated her advice and the second cycle eventually occurred with another round of success.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Come prepared with your questions, but don't stress if you don't know what to ask. She will educate you every step of the way and you can trust she's not out to just get money. She will always recommend what's best for you, but also understands this is a physical, mental, and financially tolling process. Based on your needs in each of those spaces, she will tailor her approach to how you address if things don't go as planned. I no longer live in LA but would happily fly back if I do another round or need to go through IVF in the future - she's that good.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein has the most incredible bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met. This is NOT an exaggeration. Fertility decisions are never easy, whether you're faced with the unexpected or are trying to plan. It is an extremely personal process with a physical and emotional toll. I had my consultation with Dr. Goldstein who instead of diving into statistics or the numbers, started by getting to know me as a human including why I was pursuing this path, where I was at in life, what kind of support I had throughout the upcoming process, etc and she tailored her care and support to match. The "data" and numbers came only after there was an established mutual respect and trust that she cared about ME. I left the consultation feeling truly empowered and that she was going to be by my side the entire way. And I was right. My first injection was scheduled to be the day their office shut down due to the Pandemic in the early days in Mar 2020. The devastation and unknowns were heartbreaking (especially as a single woman) but she helped level with me and I felt tremendously supported during a time of uneasiness for everyone. She checked in over the coming weeks just to see how I was doing and update me on the latest and when we got the green light to move forward again, she was ready. This time I had less support than I had anticipated due to the pandemic and again, as a single woman, I felt like she was the emotional support I needed. I didn't just feel like I had a knowledgeable practitioner, I felt like I had a friend who genuinely cared about me and looking back, I can't imagine having gone through this process with some of the dr's my friends have used. She performed every one of my ultrasounds, called with all of my results, always made sure I was knowledgeable about my levels, how many follicles I had, what sizes they were, and most importantly, educated me continuously at each and every visit. I never once felt lost or in the dark about what was to come and I know so much more about fertility in general thanks to her. When I went to do my second cycle, my body wasn't ready and she found the best way to share the news that I should take a break. We could have pushed forward but she wanted the best results for me. When I did resume for the second cycle after a short break, she carefully considered the adjustments we would make and I had another positive outcome.
Describe the protocols Ellen Goldstein used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
First round: Birth Control Menopur Gonal F Cetrotide Novarel Second round (I think this is what I took - might be off on one of these): No birth control (it suppressed my ovaries too much) Menopur Gonal F Lupron Pregnyl Rationale for changing up the second round is that the birth control seemed to suppress my ovaries and my eggs were not all grow at the same size (there was one too large from very early on). The second round, all my eggs grew at the appropriate sizes and together. We suspect the stress of Covid, BLM, and having to start/stop treatment and unknowns related to covid played a factor in my slightly lower than expected numbers (when I destressed, numbers went up). She also recommended some great therapists to speak with since I was suddenly alone, in lockdown, doing this challenging alone. I found an incredible and experienced fertility therapist who really helped as well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Gunay)
Gunay was absolutely incredible. My pharmacy told me that her notes regarding my prescription were the most clear, detailed notes they'd ever seen! She was incredibly timely in responding with any questions that I had and ensuring I understood everything Dr. Goldstein stated. She was always the last person I spoke with before leaving the office. She had an equally warm and compassionate bedside manner and approach. There were other nurses who did my blood draw and while my interactions were minimal, all were friendly and helped distract me (I'm terrified of needles). Gunay and Dr. Goldstein are a power couple in my opinion.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility.
Single egg freezing treatment: $5100 Anesthesia: $500 Operating Room Fee: $1500 Cryopreservation of egg: $1200 Per cycle
West Hollywood

Dr. Goldstein takes the time to fully explain risks, process and outcomes. She is very empathetic, and sympathetic to my needs as a woman, and my uneasiness with medical procedures. She is also very good about following up and checking in with me, on a fertility level and a personal level....She took the time to walk us through the benefits of freezing our embryos to do a natural cycle transfer. And she personally calls to check in when needed.
The clinic [Reproductive Fertility Center] had flexible hours and were able to accommodate our schedule and work needs. The have a clean facility. The staff is generally friendly and kind. Some of the clinic paperwork was hard to follow and not filed correctly so we had to fill it out again- so just be diligent while going through the consents, bills, etc. ...We had a lot of miscommunications with our first clinic nurse, because of which, we were given a new nurse. The first nurse lost some paperwork and failed to call us with results of one blood work lab.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
I have had a generally good experience overall. Even with all the stresses with the ups and downs of IVF, Dr. Goldstein has done a good job keeping our expectations real and stress to a manageable level. My egg retrieval went smoothly, and we had a successful transfer. She took the time to walk us through the benefits of freezing our embryos to do a natural cycle transfer. And she personally calls to check in when needed.
Just be patient and try to keep stress to a minium
A discussion of doing a frozen transfer vs a fresh transfer, of which we chose a frozen transfer. Dr. Goldstein wanted to be careful to avoid hyperstimulated ovaries. We froze 10 embryos, then did a transfer a month later during a natural cycle using a ovalution kit. She walked us through the process, and we liked how most of the IVF drugs would be out of my system for the transfer.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility.
We had to change nurses a half way through our first IVF cycle because we were getting poor communication with the nurse. Once we were given a new nurse we had better communication and things went more smoothly. The nurses were attentive and good at taking labs. Phone calls and email follow-ups were a little delayed at some points in the process.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic had flexible hours and were able to accommodate our schedule and work needs. The have a clean facility. The staff is generally friendly and kind. Some of the clinic paperwork was hard to follow and not filed correctly so we had to fill it out again- so just be diligent while going through the consents, bills, etc. Some of the wait times were long during the early morning appointments, but for the most part the clinic is efficient.
Our fees and costs were itemized: Doctor fees, medications, labs fees, egg retrieval, embryo creation, freezing, hatching, transfer
Describe Ellen Goldstein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility.
Dr. Goldstein has a strong preference for single embryo transfers given my age (35) and desire for one child. She said we can talk about 2 embryo transfers if we have trouble with implantation or carrying, at a later date if we choose.

2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
I think Dr. Jabara tried to do everything he could to give us a baby. He really took the time to explain everything and answer all of our questions. I never felt like he was rushing through my appointment. Also the fact that he was mindful of the cost of the treatment and gave us advice on grants, loans, and discount program was really helpful.... I started with the lupron micro flair protocol. So, I took a double dose of birth control for a week and then started on lupron with menopur in the morning and follistim in the evening. I also took baby aspirin for the first part of my cycle. I don't know the rationale but I believe this is the preferred protocol for older women with diminished ovarian reserve.
I loved my care team [at Reproductive Fertility Center]. Lizette was my nurse and Ami was an ultrasound tech. They both were very helpful and compassionate. They called me and emailed me with follow up information often the same day and were always available to answer my questions.... There was the cost of the IVF cycle which included the consultation, ultrasounds, and lab costs. In addition, there were separate charges for Anesthesia, Operating room/embryologist, ICSI, Egg Hatching, egg-freezing and first year storage, and subsequent year storage.
How was your experience with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility?
I think Dr. Jabara tried to do everything he could to give us a baby. He really took the time to explain everything and answer all of our questions. I never felt like he was rushing through my appointment. Also the fact that he was mindful of the cost of the treatment and gave us advice on grants, loans, and discount program was really helpful. We didn't get the outcome we wanted but I don't feel like it was because Dr. Jubara didn't do a good job.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility?
He is a Kaiser doctor that sees IVF patients in an outside clinic. I don't think it's quite the same relationship as seeing a doctor that works solely in the clinic. Also, I decided to switch my insurance from Kaiser before I started my 2nd round of IVF. This became complicated because he get ordering my prescriptions through Kaiser even though I no longer had that insurance. I would also advise any prospective patients to ask for Dr. Jabara's cell phone number so you don't have to go through Kaiser or the clinic to ask him questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Jabara always treated us with compassion. He genuinely wanted to give us our baby. He always greeted us with a smile and a hug. Every visit he asked about our son and if my husband wasn't present Dr. Jabara would ask about him.He was honest with us about our option and took into account the cost of treatment. If there was a lower cost option with similar chance of success he recommended we try that first. When I had a miscarriage, Dr. Jabara wasn't told by his staff but when we came in to meet with him a few months later he offered a shoulder to cry on.
Describe the protocols Sami Jabara used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
I started with the lupron micro flair protocol. So, I took a double dose of birth control for a week and then started on lupron with menopur in the morning and follistim in the evening. I also took baby aspirin for the first part of my cycle. I don't know the rationale but I believe this is the preferred protocol for older women with diminished ovarian reserve. In my second IVF cycle, I produced more eggs that I ever had in any of my cycles. So, I think it achieved the desired results. Unfortunately, the all of the embryos were not viable on the day of transfer and therefore we ended up having to use a frozen embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Lizette Vasquez and Ami Patel)
I loved my care team. Lizette was my nurse and Ami was an ultrasound tech. They both were very helpful and compassionate. They called me and emailed me with follow up information often the same day and were always available to answer my questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I think the clinic was well organized. I don't really have any complaints. There is a lab onsite and the surgery center is right downstairs. Parking can be tricky if you have an early morning appointment since there is no attendant on duty. Also, twice the lab sent me a bill when I had already paid my lab fees directly to the clinic. I had to submit the bill to the clinic which they took care of right away but it was just annoying.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility.
Describe Sami Jabara's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility.
In the first round of IVF, Dr. Jabara only transferred 2 embryos. The reason is because it was a day 5 transfer and that is standard protocol. Both embryos ended up implanting so I believe that was the right choice. However, I ended up miscarrying both. In the 2nd IVF cycle, Dr. Jabara was planning to transfer 4 embryos if they had been viable and should they all implant we would have done selective reduction. Because of my history my husband and I would not have been happy if he had insisted on only transferring one embryo and we were comfortable with the possibility of twins. So, we were on the same page which was good.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility.
There was one medication that was not ordered. When I received my medications I went through everything and noticed the missing medication. I immediately called the clinic and they ordered the medication. Also, my protocol was changed slightly after the medication was ordered so I ended up paying for a prescription I didn't need by the clinic was able to refund me and use the medication for someone else.
Sami Jabara
Burbank (closed)

Dr. Saadat was very straight forward and I appreciate that. He was also supportive of my decision not to have fibroid surgery, mainly because he had me do a second HSG (? not sure this is the right description), and the results indicated the cavity of my uterus was clear of fibroids and that the fibroids were mainly in the wall of the uterus. The other doctors I had seen insisted on fibroid surgery and did not explain the situation about the fibroids in my uterus as he did. His willingness to support my decision and to explain these things were very helpful to me.
[Reproductive Fertility-West Hollywood is] Very organized. Though I think it would be wise for this clinic, actually any clinic to have a few therapists on staff in order to provide more emotional support. At times, the finance department seemed to lack my insurance info, and got it mixed up a few times. And this was disappointing... r. Saadat has two offices. One in Burbank and the other on West L.A. He is only in Burbank once a week. Burbank is much closer to me, and driving all the way to the Westside was challenging. So I would advise them of the logistics, because I feel you need to be able to balance life as best as possible to avoid stress. Entertaining, and/or go through fertility treatment is stressful enough.
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Saadat has two offices. One in Burbank and the other on West L.A. He is only in Burbank once a week. Burbank is much closer to me, and driving all the way to the Westside was challenging. So I would advise them of the logistics, because I feel you need to be able to balance life as best as possible to avoid stress. Entertaining, and/or go through fertility treatment is stressful enough.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Saadat and his staff were always very supportive, available, encouraging, and helpful.
Describe the protocols Peyman Saadat used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
He and his nurses were very specific about how to and how often to inject the hormones. They checked my progesterone levels carefully and made sure I was at the right level to help maintain the pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Liz Mendoza)
They were always prompt to call back or email back quickly, which gave me reassurance of their care.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Describe Peyman Saadat's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility.
I trusted his suggestion to transfer one single embryo. He strongly felt it was best due to the fibroids in my uterine lining. I was a little disappointed about this. Mainly because I wanted to give our family the best chance to get pregnant, and thought transferring two would be best. But I am glad I followed his advise. Though at the time, I was nervous about it.
Peyman Saadat
Burbank (closed)

With Dr. Goldstein, she made us feel like we were a priority. She was honest with us, but we also felt like there was still hope. She was readily available to us if we had any questions.... I have already recommended Dr. Goldstein to friends. She was compassionate and professional. We always felt comfortably asking questions and she put our fears at ease. We always felt that no question was dumb and that we could rely on her to do what was best for our infertility case.
Great facility [Reproductive Fertility]. Clean and professional. We had no issues with the clinic. They made sure that we were taken care of. We were in and out quickly for appointments. The facility was decorated nicely. The only inconvenience was trying to find parking....The nursing staff was great overall! They were responsive to questions and compassionate as well.... Total cost including surgery for my husband, medication, egg retrieval, and embryo transfer came out around $20,000.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
With Dr. Goldstein, she made us feel like we were a priority. She was honest with us, but we also felt like there was still hope. She was readily available to us if we had any questions. We always received a prompt response from her or her staff.
My husband had to have surgery in order to retrieve sperm. Once that was complete, we had to do an egg retrieval. Medication: 1 Cetrotide 2 300 Gonal F pens (minus 150) 1 900 Gonal F pen 2 Menopur 2 Lupron (trigger shots) Progesterone (vaginal inserts)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Great facility. Clean and professional. We had no issues with the clinic. They made sure that we were taken care of. We were in and out quickly for appointments. The facility was decorated nicely. The only inconvenience was trying to find parking.
Dr. Goldstein wanted to do one embryo transfer because I am young and I did not have the fertility issues. She also said that transferring multiple embryos did not increase the odds of a successful transfer.
West Hollywood

He [Dr. Saadat] did talk about my ultrasounds while i was there but didnt really understand it...This was my first time ever getting my fertility tested, at the age of 36 i was nervous. It was clear, but it was somewhat routine, i dont entirely understand the results, lacked some detail. I emailed asking for my results bit have no idea what they mean looking at it myself so i do feel a little hazing in terms of what they are it was very quick in and out
Slow to reply to questions via email. Had to call up to get results to which they couldnt give me answers to the questions i had. Again felt very routine for them, maybe forgetting that since they know everything patients need it explained more in depth and simply...It was $300 which i expected.’i had researched and found this was the general Price
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Ask more questions and if you dont understand the answers, ask again
It was very routine
I came into the office, i first had some blood tests and then the ultrasound to which i got results a few days later. He did talk about my ultrasounds while i was there but didnt really understand it. The after went over the price of the freezing process
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility.
I emailed asking questions about the results which took weeks to get a reply
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility.
I dont know enough about this to comment
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility.
Just not getting replys for weeks
Peyman Saadat
West Hollywood

The clinic [Reproductive Fertility] is adequate...The rooms could use a deep cleaning or more regular cleaning because I noticed the floors were really dingy. At times, the front desk person was cold and terse...My nurse wasn't always the most clear in her communication, considering I'm a patient completely new to the process. There seems to be a lack of hand holding that didn't always make me feel at ease about knowing what next steps to anticipate.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein always had our best interest in mind. My husband and I never felt upsold or taken advantage of. She always presented medical advice that we agreed with and trusted her. I appreciate how she personally delivers sensitive information (good and bad news) either in person or over the phone. She never failed to display empathy and never said anything insensitive. I'm glad I was in her care during my first IVF experience.
She always tells you the pros and cons of the situation or a decision. I advise trusting her opinion because she's truly an expert and knows what she's talking about.
Dr. Goldstein was always accessible via email or a phone call. She always personally delivered information in person or on a phone call, never via email or generic response.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Lizette)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic is adequate. Some of the nurses were not wearing the masks properly during peak Covid, and did not make me feel safe being in close proximity when my blood was drawn. The rooms could use a deep cleaning or more regular cleaning because I noticed the floors were really dingy. At times, the front desk person was cold and terse. But more recently, I think they rotated to a different person who was more approachable when I had questions.
Egg retrieval and meds for that was covered. Embryo transfer was $4850, before medication cost. 4 vials of progesterone totaled $200, which lasts about 2-ish weeks.