Glendora
500 E. Olive Ave.
Burbank, CA 91501
310.929.6707

2021, Successful
Dr.G [Goldstein] made her self available during business hours and after business hours through phone calls, zoom calls, and emails for questions and concerns of mine...she saw a small polyp, she highly recommended I do a hysterectomy to remove the polyp to have a successful transfer. Dr.Goldstein performed the egg retrieval for me, timing my body precisely and was able to have a very successful egg retrieval of 14 eggs...
I was able to make appointments on my availability and worked perfectly with my work schedule...The staff was great, they scheduled me at times I was available to go in at. My primary nurse Zynnia was great she always communicated with us...We decided on only one [eset] my body was ready and timing was everything on a natural cycle transfer...
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein set a plan for us, she timed everything precisely. I was able to make appointments on my availability and worked perfectly with my work schedule. Any questions and concerns that we had were answered and explained in detail by Dr.Goldstein.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
To be open minded about a plan the Dr. Goldstein sets, she understands your body and timing is important.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr.G made her self available during business hours and after business hours through phone calls, zoom calls, and emails for questions and concerns of mine.
Describe the protocols Ellen Goldstein used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
When I started my journey with Dr.Goldstein she saw a small polyp, she highly recommended I do a hysterectomy to remove the polyp to have a successful transfer. Dr.Goldstein performed the egg retrieval for me, timing my body precisely and was able to have a very successful egg retrieval of 14 eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Zynnia)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Strengths are availability for appointments, great staff, great drs. Weakness would be location, some patients might not live close by, but with great drs like Dr Goldstein we drove out of our way for her.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility.
I was a cash patient, didn’t have insurance. I had to get a medical loan out from a recommended/secure place Dr Goldstein had recommended.
Describe Ellen Goldstein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility.
We decided on only one my body was ready and timing was everything on a natural cycle transfer.
Unknown Success
Dr Saadat was great explaining everything, he was very sensitive to us and our situation. He gave us options and let us know honestly what to expect...His office is very warm and inviting, and he made sure we understand all our options...[ESET Approach] He is open to whatever you want to do. He explains the process gives you a recommendation and let's you decide
The [Reproductive Fertility] clinic is very comfortable and inviting. Super clean, and always welcoming. The parking for the clinic is a little complicated. But other then that it's a great place altogether, there is usually a little bit of traffic in the area where the clinic is located in Beverly Hills however they do have several locations as well...[the nursing staff is] Very nice, friendly and helpful.
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Saadat was great dr, he was always available to answer questions and had a great staff always available for questions as well. His office is very warm and inviting, and he made sure we understand all our options.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Definitely go with Dr Saadat!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Describe the protocols Peyman Saadat used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
We never made it all the way to IVF treatment because we couldn't afford it, however he did all out testing and diagnosing that insurance covered.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility.
Very nice, friendly and helpful.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic is very comfortable and inviting. Super clean, and always welcoming. The parking for the clinic is a little complicated. But other then that it's a great place altogether, there is usually a little bit of traffic in the area where the clinic is located in Beverly Hills however they do have several locations as well.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility.
Dr. Saadat offers several different low cost treatment packages that can be pretty affordable.
Describe Peyman Saadat's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility.

Investor
[Dr. Goldstein] always communicated with me and answered every little question I had; she was patient, supportive and compassionate. She is also extremely knowledgeable as a doctor and always paints a realistic picture of what I should expect based on scientific data. I really found her approach and temperament very reassuring and I never felt anxious at any point in the cycle because I knew I was in great hands and getting the best treatment available.
Everyone [at Reproductive Fertility] is very professional and attentive. The wait times are non-existent...[staff] at the front desk are friendly and communicative. Someone always answers the phone and whatever you're calling with will get taken care of right away whether it's that you need another prescription for a medication or to change your appointment time or anything else. Emails are always answered really quickly as well.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
I met with Dr. Goldstein for the first time in July 2020 and she immediately made me feel comfortable and earned my trust. She was very caring, professional, and attentive and listened to all my concerns and explained all my options in depth. At the time I had been trying to conceive on my own for over 8 years; I had seen several fertility doctors and run all the standard tests, and the consensus was that I had unexplained infertility. I did an initial cycle of IUI with Dr. Goldstein in December 2020. My odds of conceiving were around 12%. The IUI did not result in a pregnancy - and I had kind of expected that because I knew I was going to need a more aggressive form of treatment. In March 2021 I was finally ready to start a cycle of IVF. Dr. Goldstein was really great throughout the whole process: she always communicated with me and answered every little question I had; she was patient, supportive and compassionate. She is also extremely knowledgeable as a doctor and always paints a realistic picture of what I should expect based on scientific data. I really found her approach and temperament very reassuring and I never felt anxious at any point in the cycle because I knew I was in great hands and getting the best treatment available. My IVF cycle went better than I could have hoped for - I got pregnant after the first embryo transfer and I am due February 1st, 2022. I also still have 6 other healthy frozen embryos that I can use in the future. I am so grateful that I found Dr. Goldstein! After 8+ years of infertility I'm finally pregnant and I couldn't have asked for a better experience leading to this pregnancy. Dr. Goldstein made sure that I knew every step of the way that she was truly invested in this process and cared about me and my results. She always made me feel supported and I was never alone in the process.
You can really put all your trust in Dr. Goldstein. She is very kind and an expert doctor. You can ask her tens of questions about every little thing that is on your mind and she will answer each one of them patiently. She has a lot of knowledge and you will never leave her office feeling confused or worried or anxious. You will know right away after an initial consultation with her that she truly does care about her patients and their success, and you can take a deep breath knowing that you're being taken care of by the best that's out there.
Dr. Ellen Goldstein was very kind, compassionate, polite, and realistic from day 1. She always made me feel comfortable and supported in my journey, and I knew I could trust her from the get go. I never felt like she did not care about me as a patient because she obviously did and continues to do so. I am almost in my 2nd trimester now and she continues to answer my questions when I write her emails. She is extremely knowledgeable and truly a great doctor. She sets realistic expectations based on the science. But the results I got with her completely surpassed my initial expectations. So happy I chose her.
The main thing I recall is that after checking my hormone levels and seeing how I was reacting to IVF medication she knew right away that my cycle would very likely have to be a frozen cycle. A fresh embryo transfer was not going to be an option for me because of how high my hormone levels would be after the egg retrieval. We had to wait for my body to calm down and for the hormone levels to normalize after the retrieval, so we waited one cycle (about 4 weeks) to do a frozen transfer. The first frozen transfer worked and I am now 11 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Tasha Carmack)
Tasha Carmack was great - she is a very positive and friendly person and I always appreciate that. She answered all my questions about the financial aspect of my IVF journey and she is just a pleasant person to talk to. She is on top of her game and will make sure to remind me of anything she thinks I might be forgetting (like bringing signed paperwork back on my next visit). She also explained how I should use IVF medication properly and was happy to answer any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I think that this an overall great clinic. I did not encounter anyone who was unpleasant in any way. Everyone is very professional and attentive. The wait times are non-existent. If you make an appointent at 2pm they will call you in at 2pm 95% of the time. The remaining 5% of the time it will be by 2:15pm. The people at the front desk are friendly and communicative. Someone always answers the phone and whatever you're calling with will get taken care of right away whether it's that you need another prescription for a medication or to change your appointment time or anything else. Emails are always answered really quickly as well.
$11675 for egg retrieval and doctor's fees $3300 frozen embryo transfer $5200 for genetic testing of embryos IVF medication was separate and included birth control pills, injections, progesterone suppositories... probably totaling $2000-$3000 roughly.
She explained to me that my odds of conceiving (especially since I had done genetic testing on my embryos) were pretty high - about 70-80% per transfer. Therefore she did not recommend transferring more than 1 embryo at a time. She explained that twins carried more risks (such as premature birth and other complications) and it was just much better to have one healthy baby. I was in complete agreement with her and took her advice. It is definitely not worth it to try and save money by transferring multiple embryos and then ending up with twins and having numerous complications down the line. I trusted the science and knew that with such high odds I should just transfer 1 embryo at a time. It all worked perfectly.

2021, Unknown Success
There were a couple of times when there were scheduling mixups that were definitely because my care coordinator [at Reproductive Fertility] told me a different date then what she wrote down. And there was also one time when she drew blood and just walked away at the end with no bandaid given or anything. It felt like she was always very very rushed...There were always follow up calls from staff. They also accommodated me on days when their staff might have otherwise been on holiday
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
My experience with Dr Goldstein as an IUI patient for four cycles was very pleasant. She explained all options and potential outcomes very clearly and helped us manage expectations. After my 4th unsuccessful IUI cycle, she reached out to see how things were going since I hadn’t booked another one, and the concern seemed genuine. I’ve since become pregnant naturally (I’m at 9 weeks and I became pregnant two cycles after my last IUI).
Ask as many questions as possible, no matter how off-the-walk they seem to you or if you feel you may come off uneducated. Dr. Goldstein will answer any and all questions with zero ego and a full intention to inform you of all details involved with your fertility journey.
Dr. Goldstein had lovely bedside manner during all 4 IUI treatments we did with her. She also made sure to always personally follow up with me which made me feel very cared for.
Since my insurance covers nothing fertility-related, my partner and I could only afford to try IUI, not IVF. So we did 4 cycles. Each cycle was accompanied by a timed trigger shot and fertility meds (Clomid three times and Letrozole once because Clomid gave me headaches and hot flashes).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Zinnia)
There were a couple of times when there were scheduling mixups that were definitely because my care coordinator told me a different date then what she wrote down. And there was also one time when she drew blood and just walked away at the end with no bandaid given or anything. It felt like she was always very very rushed. But nonetheless, I really enjoyed seeing her because she has a pleasant and upbeat attitude which is nice in an environment like that.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Everyone there is extremely kind and attentive. The environment is clean and comfortable. There were always follow up calls from staff. They also accommodated me on days when their staff might have otherwise been on holiday because they wanted to make sure they got the timing right.
I believe each round of IUI was roughly $1,300 out of pocket since I have no insurance coverage for fertility visits. There was also a fee of roughly $100 for blood testing.

2021, Successful
Dr. Ellen Goldstein's biggest strength is her willingness to communicate and openly empathize with her patients...We felt that Dr. Ellen Goldstein was invested in our journey through her listening and her actions. She always made the time to explain and respond to every concern or complaint my husband and I had. She was also proactive in reaching out and frequently checking in on how we were going...
The clinic staff [at Reproductive Fertility] are all welcoming and friendly. Initially I was not assigned a nurse and that did lead to some disorganization. But Dr. Ellen Goldstein stayed on top of everything and made sure we were well taken care of...Every nursing staff I interacted with were all lovely. Kyra assisted with organizing my prescriptions with my pharmacy...there were times where we were confused with cost breakdowns because of the different ways which Dr. Ellen Goldstein and the finance person described things.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Ellen Goldstein's biggest strength is her willingness to communicate and openly empathize with her patients. Our previous experience with other fertility doctors, is that they have kept themselves partially detached, which made the process harder for us, as it was hard for us to tell if our concerns were being taken seriously. As such, having a doctor that gave part of themselves meant a lot.
Make sure that Dr. Ellen Goldstein and the finance person are on the same page. While we eventually got the correct information, there were times where we were confused with cost breakdowns because of the different ways which Dr. Ellen Goldstein and the finance person described things.
First FET: Endometrin suppositories starting 3 days prior to transfer - unsuccessful - Dr. Ellen Goldstein decided to start with a blank slate and follow my natural cycle using day 5 embryos. My previous transfers (4 unsuccessful day 3 embryos) were performed in Australia, with no success. Second FET: Estrace 2mg starting 2 weeks prior to transfer + Progesterone 100mg/mL IM starting 6 days prior to transfer - both continued for 10 weeks - successful - Dr. Ellen Goldstein's rationale was we should take a more controlled approach this time given the result of the previous cycle.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility.
Every nursing staff I interacted with were all lovely. Kyra assisted with organizing my prescriptions with my pharmacy, at times at such short notice, which I truly appreciated.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic staff are all welcoming and friendly. Initially I was not assigned a nurse and that did lead to some disorganization. But Dr. Ellen Goldstein stayed on top of everything and made sure we were well taken care of.
$7200 IVF freeze + PGS
2021, Successful
dr. saadat had me use injectable medication but it was a different calendar than what i used at my other clinics. also, i did more ultrasounds this ivf cycle with dr. saadat and twice i had to adjust my medication based on what he saw in my labwork and ultrasaound...Dr. Saadat has 3 offices, so you may have to visit a different location if your appointment falls on a day he is not in the main office...
every time i came in to the office [Reproductive Fertility] i was warmly welcomed. the whole team is very responsive to questions and concerns...The downside would be that the parking at the main office in west hollywood is insanely expensive, and the clinic does not validate, so you will pay like $25 for parking each visit, unless you come early and find street parking...about 21k including medication here with Dr. Saadat. this was for a ivf and 2 transfers one fresh one frozen...
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
This is such a difficult experience that having someone like Dr. Saadat on your team makes all the difference. Not just because he so successful, but also because he is kind and compassionate, which makes such a difference.
I was never made to feel like a bother. every time i came in to the office i was warmly welcomed. the whole team is very responsive to questions and concerns .
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: gunay)
Gunay, and really all of the staff, are so kind and patieint. i emailed gunay all the time. all the time. and she alwasy responded same day. i called a lot too, and never got the feeling that I was a pain in the neck.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The location itself for the main office is beautiful. the office is really nice. I like how responsive and friendly everyone here at the office is. The downside would be that the parking at the main office in west hollywood is insanely expensive, and the clinic does not validate, so you will pay like $25 for parking each visit, unless you come early and find street parking.
we spent about 21k including medication here with Dr. Saadat. this was for a ivf and 2 transfers one fresh one frozen
West Hollywood

The clinic [Reproductive Fertility] is adequate...The rooms could use a deep cleaning or more regular cleaning because I noticed the floors were really dingy. At times, the front desk person was cold and terse...My nurse wasn't always the most clear in her communication, considering I'm a patient completely new to the process. There seems to be a lack of hand holding that didn't always make me feel at ease about knowing what next steps to anticipate.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein always had our best interest in mind. My husband and I never felt upsold or taken advantage of. She always presented medical advice that we agreed with and trusted her. I appreciate how she personally delivers sensitive information (good and bad news) either in person or over the phone. She never failed to display empathy and never said anything insensitive. I'm glad I was in her care during my first IVF experience.
She always tells you the pros and cons of the situation or a decision. I advise trusting her opinion because she's truly an expert and knows what she's talking about.
Dr. Goldstein was always accessible via email or a phone call. She always personally delivered information in person or on a phone call, never via email or generic response.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Lizette)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic is adequate. Some of the nurses were not wearing the masks properly during peak Covid, and did not make me feel safe being in close proximity when my blood was drawn. The rooms could use a deep cleaning or more regular cleaning because I noticed the floors were really dingy. At times, the front desk person was cold and terse. But more recently, I think they rotated to a different person who was more approachable when I had questions.
Egg retrieval and meds for that was covered. Embryo transfer was $4850, before medication cost. 4 vials of progesterone totaled $200, which lasts about 2-ish weeks.
West Hollywood

Under the care of Dr. Goldstein, I always felt taken care of. Our appointments never felt rushed and she always took the time to ask how I was doing/feeling. She was also very accessible via phone or email for questions and concerns - sometimes I would hear from her less than 5 minutes after I sent an email which provided me with so much comfort and reassurance...From day 1, she clearly explained the cause of my infertility and mapped out a clear game plan. I appreciated her thoroughness in trying different a few different options before proceeding with IVF - it really made me feel she had our best interests at heart. I always felt crystal clear on the steps we were taking and my chances of conception. She also inspires a huge amount of confidence in her patients - when it came time for the egg retrieval during my IVF cyc
The clinic is very beautiful, clean, and easily accessible. They are mostly running on time, but sometimes in the mornings, it gets a little bit busy. Everyone I interacted with was nice, warm, and professional.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
When I was told by my OBGYN that I needed to see a fertility specialist, I was pretty heartbroken, upset, and honestly afraid. Dr. Goldstein was the first doctor I decided to meet with and I'm so glad that I did. From day 1, she clearly explained the cause of my infertility and mapped out a clear game plan. I appreciated her thoroughness in trying different a few different options before proceeding with IVF - it really made me feel she had our best interests at heart. I always felt crystal clear on the steps we were taking and my chances of conception. She also inspires a huge amount of confidence in her patients - when it came time for the egg retrieval during my IVF cycle, I was incredibly nervous. But as soon as she walked into the room, I instantly felt calmer and confident in the procedure. I've had nothing but excellent care under the direction of Dr. Goldstein and am thankful that my first experience with a fertility specialist was such a great one!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility.
While I was under the care of a few different nurses at reproductive fertility, they were always very warm and compassionate. My appointments were very easy to schedule and if there was a change, the nursing staff would reach out immediately to let me know.
West Hollywood

Doctor Goldstein always worked with us to try and keep our costs low. The entire cycle cost us about $14,000 with medications at about $3,000. It was worth every penny...was very compassionate from the moment my fiancé and I sat down with her for a consultation, but at the same time straight to the point. She did not put any pressure on us to go through the IVF process, and she tried to find the best and safest route for us while also trying to save us some money since we were paying our treatment out of pocket. Dr. Go
We did have a few setbacks when it came to paying for our procedure [at Reproductive Gynecology], but the staff and doctor were all very accommodating to make sure it was corrected for us...For the most part of our cycle, Gunay [nurse] was also there every step of the way...We definitely missed her when we were assigned to a new nurse because she was the only nurse on staff at the time. I can’t remember her name, but she was not compassionate at all. Very robotic and emotionless. We were so excited to see Gunay back towards the end of our cycle, and she was so excited for us when she found out we were having twins.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
My fiancé and I are very private people. We chose to drive almost 2 hours to and from every appointment to see a female doctor, and Doctor Goldstein was worth every minute. Being that this was our first time going through IVF, my fiancé and I had so many questions and concerns regarding the process. From day 1, doctor Goldstein answered every single one of our million questions and continued to do so throughout our journey. She was very compassionate, yet straight to the point. I loved that she didn’t just tell us of all the positive outcomes, but also kept us in reality with the possible negative outcomes. At one of our appointments, we could tell that doctor was bothered by something although she tried hard not to let it show. Then after our ultrasound, she apologized and explained that it wasn’t a good week for her because one of her patients suffered a miscarriage. She didn’t give any details, but we could see the compassion and care that she has for each of her patients. This made me and my fiancé feel even more comfortable and trusting working with Doctor Goldstein. When we expressed wanting to transfer two embryos, she cautioned us of all the potential risks, but also supported us in our decision. Also, when we were a few days away from our transfer, Covid 19 started interrupting everyone’s cycles. Doctor Goldstein sat us down and explained how all fertility treatments were being strongly advised to be put on hold, but because we were only days away, doctor gave us the choice to move forward, or to pause our cycle. Of course we chose to continue, and she respected our decision. In March, our two embryos were transferred, and now my fiancé and I are so blessed to say that we are currently pregnant with twins. Throughout the entirety of our cycle, I constantly emailed doctor with question after question, and she would answer almost immediately. Even on the weekends. Whenever worries would arise, I would email doctor and she would immediately respond explaining in detail always settling my worries. My fiancé and I were sad when we had to move our prenatal care to Kaiser. We both miss her very much. In all honesty, my fiancé and I wish we could see Doctor Goldstein throughout our entire pregnancy journey.
Trust Doctor Goldstein. She is there for you every step of the way, and goes above and beyond to make sure you understand every step in the process, and also feel comfortable and safe throughout it all.
Doctor Goldstein was very compassionate from the moment my fiancé and I sat down with her for a consultation, but at the same time straight to the point. She did not put any pressure on us to go through the IVF process, and she tried to find the best and safest route for us while also trying to save us some money since we were paying our treatment out of pocket. Dr. Goldstein is amazing and I will keep sharing that over and over again with everyone I can.
Doctor Goldstein is very particular about her process. That was one of the things that my fiancé and I loved about her. She has been doing this for many years, and knows what works and what doesn’t. Even though every patient is different, she has found a process that works for most. Because our cycle ended up being in the middle of the whole covid pandemic, my fiancé and I asked if we could move our transfer date up just in case the center was shut down. We explained our concerns to doctor, but also let her know that we trust her fully and her decision. She advised us to keep our transfer date so that our estrogen and progesterone cycle would mimic her normal process and the normal process of my body. She did not want to go against what has been working for her and her patients. So we agreed with her, and kept our original transfer date. Now, we are blessed with twins, and can’t wait for our little ones to arrive.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Gunay)
For the most part of our cycle, Gunay was also there every step of the way. She was by Doctor Goldstein’s side until covid required minimal staff. We definitely missed her when we were assigned to a new nurse because she was the only nurse on staff at the time. I can’t remember her name, but she was not compassionate at all. Very robotic and emotionless. We were so excited to see Gunay back towards the end of our cycle, and she was so excited for us when she found out we were having twins.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I don’t think I have anything negative to say about the clinic. We did have a few setbacks when it came to paying for our procedure, but the staff and doctor were all very accommodating to make sure it was corrected for us. I think the only thing that set the clinic back was the covid pandemic, but that is out of everyone’s control. My fiancé and I will definitely be sharing our doctor and her clinic with everyone we know.
My fiancé and I started the IVF process already wanting to transfer two embryos. When we explained to doctor our wishes, she immediately let us know the risks of twins and multiples during pregnancy. She definitely gave us a lot to think about before our actual transfer, but we ended up going through with the two embryos and doctor Goldstein supported us all the way.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility.
There was a miscommunication with the person who handled the financial side of things, but as soon as it was brought to Doctor Goldstein’s attention, she had it immediately taken cared of for us.
West Hollywood

I went through egg retrieval process [with Dr. Ellen Goldstein]...We retrieved 13 eggs and from that 5 embryos. We did genetic testing on our embryos and got 2 normal embryos. We selected the best one and underwent natural cycle embryo transfer a month later...She explained to us reasons for why she recommended single embryo transfer based on evidence based medicine...is very personable and explained everything in detail. She made me feel comfortable despite my high anxiety level. I felt like she was invested in this as much as we were.
About $23,000 for IVF and $8,000 for medication [at Reproductive Gynecology]...The clinic was run very efficiently. I didn’t have a long wait time to see the doctor or get my blood works/US. Smooth, in and out of the clinic, without any hassles...My nurse was efficient and put me at ease during daily blood draws. I was updated on results right away and instructions were given in a clear manner. Great communications from the staff.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
I had such a great experience with Dr. Goldstein. I live in Alaska and we don’t have REI, so we flew down to LA for our IVF. Dr. Goldstein and her staff made this journey so smooth and pain free, coordinating everything perfectly. Dr. Goldstein is very personable, hands on, and detail oriented. She also made me feel comfortable every step of this process despite my high anxiety level after experiencing multiple miscarriages prior to my IVF. The best part is that Dr. Goldstein does natural cycle embryo transfer, so no painful IM injections, which was one of the reasons I was hesitant about IVF initially.
Trust her 100%. She knows what she’s doing and very good at it!
Dr. Goldstein is very personable and explained everything in detail. She made me feel comfortable despite my high anxiety level. I felt like she was invested in this as much as we were.
I went through egg retrieval process after giving myself hormone injections and a trigger shot. We retrieved 13 eggs and from that 5 embryos. We did genetic testing on our embryos and got 2 normal embryos. We selected the best one and underwent natural cycle embryo transfer a month later.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic was run very efficiently. I didn’t have a long wait time to see the doctor or get my blood works/US. Smooth, in and out of the clinic, without any hassles. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
About $23,000 for IVF and $8,000 for medication.
West Hollywood
After stims, she [Dr. Goldstein] noticed that I wasn't producing as well as she anticipated. There were, I think, two follicles that were decent. So, she went over our options. Go with an IUI and start a new IVF cycle in the event the IUI didn't work, or proceed with the IVF cycle and roll the dice. She detailed our options, and we actually decided the roll the dice with the IVF cycle, because IUIs didn't work for us in the past. Fortunately, she was able to retrieve 9 eggs, and we ended up with 6 frozen embryos. We did a natural cycle transfer, and I'm now 7 weeks pregnant.
I always felt listened to and taken care of [at Reproductive Fertility]...Tasha is an excellent nurse. She's kind, patient, and takes the time to help you understand your medications...They're all very quick to respond to calls and e-mails. They also were very accommodating when it came to blood draws. I live over an hour from the clinic, and to drive over 2 hours for just a draw is kind of a pain, so Tasha was able to create a request for me so that I can test more locally. This was a lifesaver. They're very efficient and accommodating.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
One of the things that stuck out to me about Dr. Goldstein is her balance of being frank yet gentle. We actually met her through the Maven app so we can get some questions answered about SART. It turned out that she was actually located near us, so we decided to schedule a consultation with her right away. At this point, we've connected with over 5 clinics. Many of them went through a series of questions to understand our issues, and a lot of them actually had similar suggestions for our situation: ERA, hormonal testing to see if I'm regular, thyroid testing, laparoscopy, etcetera. But because my records didn't show anything except unexplained fertility, she didn't want me to go through a series of invasive testing unless necessary, especially since I already had one successful pregnancy from a previous IVF cycle with another doctor. Instead, she offered to treat me like a clean slate and troubleshoot from there. It felt reassuring. She also offered a "natural" transfer, which involved no hormonal suppression and instead a transfer was made based on my natural cycle. After being so used to so many shots and drugs, I was nervous, but very excited about the idea. Unlike other experiences I've had, it really felt like Dr. Goldstein wanted to tailor a specific course of treatment based on my needs instead of offering a "standard protocol" that would be offered for every Jane Doe with unexplained fertility. Dr. Goldstein is smart, confident and compassionate making it very easy to trust her. And I'm so glad my husband and I met her through the app and chose her. She is hands down the best fertility doctor I've worked with.
If you were anything like me and looked at SART, culled the web for reviews, asked fertility consultants and coaches, interviewed friends and family, and maybe even looked at possible PR because you're crazy like me, you might want to just stop. Then, schedule an appointment with her. Seriously. You'll stop your crazy search. It's easy to trust her, feel at ease, and know you're in the best of care.
Dr. Goldstein takes the time to explain your options and creates a space for open discussion. She took the time to talk about my test results, my medication, and my options. I even saw her at every single appointment, which is very different from my other fertility clinic experiences. You can tell she values you as a person and truly cares about your outcome.
I started off with birth control to start a cycle, but then had a cyst, which postponed the cycle. So, we ditched the birth control and waited for a period naturally to see if the cyst would go away. It did, but then my ovaries weren't showing as much activity as other times, so we postponed it. I think after another month we proceeded with stims. After stims, she noticed that I wasn't producing as well as she anticipated. There were, I think, two follicles that were decent. So, she went over our options. Go with an IUI and start a new IVF cycle in the event the IUI didn't work, or proceed with the IVF cycle and roll the dice. She detailed our options, and we actually decided the roll the dice with the IVF cycle, because IUIs didn't work for us in the past. Fortunately, she was able to retrieve 9 eggs, and we ended up with 6 frozen embryos. We did a natural cycle transfer, and I'm now 7 weeks pregnant.
Tasha is an excellent nurse. She's kind, patient, and takes the time to help you understand your medications. She communicates well and responds quickly. I always felt listened to and taken care of.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
We had insurance that covered a good amount of our drugs and treatment... so it will be different for everyone. Drugs were $530 Treatment: $12,500 (included blood draws, ultrasounds, IVF cycle, egg retrieval, ICSI, genetic screening, and transfer)
West Hollywood
[Reproductive Fertility's] waiting room, exam rooms, and bathrooms were always clean. They have a coffee & tea machine, which I didn’t use but noticed, and their waiting room has an amazing view of West Hollywood...All the staff at Reproductive Fertility have always been polite, nice, and seemingly hard working every time we’ve been in. When you’re going through a hard, heart-wrenching process, like fertility care, everyone around you matters because your feelings are fragile for so many reasons. I appreciated all of Dr. Goldstein’s staff.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Doctor Ellen Goldstein has been truly a blessing for me and my husband. She really stands out as a gem in her field with her level of knowledge and education. It is shocking how many fertility specialists out there are filled with misinformation and/or old & outdated medical advice. She truly saved us from wasting needless time, energy and money on things unnecessary, while at the same time, being sure to cover all our bases and giving us the best chance possible for a successful pregnancy. To give you an idea of how much we trust only Dr. Goldstein with our fertility... she was out of network for us (with our health insurance) and we still went to her because we wanted the best, and now we know we absolutely made the right decision. In addition to Dr. Goldstein’s great work as a fertility doctor with her knowledge and compassion, she is also extremely attentive. She answered all my (millions of) emails very promptly and called me immediately when needed. I am now in my second trimester of a healthy pregnancy and my husband and I have Doctor Ellen Goldstein to thank for it! It was even bittersweet “graduating” from Dr. Goldstein to my new OB/GYN recently. I swear we truly miss her. When it’s time for baby number two, we will definitely be seeing her again.
Be open and communicate everything with Doctor Goldstein
Dr. Goldstein manages to find the perfect balance of being informative, but also very compassionate simultaneously, which is oh so critical in her line of work, but surprisingly hard to come by. When going through all the ups and downs of fertility assistance, I promise you, you need someone like Dr. Goldstein with her level of sympathy, kindness, compassion, and very importantly, knowledge.
My husband had low morphology, so typically IVF is recommend to get pregnant, but in our specific case, Dr. Goldstein believed we still had a good chance trying IUIs first. And she was right... Given my good/average egg count at 32 years old, and not having any issues, also my husband had mild male factor infertility (not severe). We did two rounds of IUIs, both resulted in chemical pregnancies and were lost. We followed up with doing a saline ultrasound on my uterus which showed there was something that needed to be removed - we believe this may have been the reason for my two miscarriages - so we did a hysteroscopy surgery to “clean out” my uterus. The month following the hysteroscopy we did another IUI which resulted in a successful, and current, healthy pregnancy.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic’s waiting room, exam rooms, and bathrooms were always clean. They have a coffee & tea machine, which I didn’t use but noticed, and their waiting room has an amazing view of West Hollywood.
Dr. Goldstein was out of network for us, but we chose to go to her regardless. We were constantly made aware of costs beforehand.
West Hollywood
Dr Goldstein was very sweet and open from the beginning. She explained a lot of options we had given our circumstances. I never felt like I was getting treated like a number. Responded very fast to questions I sent...We came to her with secondary IF. I had a blocked tube. She explained the options we had and percentages of success. The plan was going to be 1 IUI and then we were going to proceed with IVF if that didn’t work. She sat down with both my husband and I and explained all our testing and options and I never felt like I was in the dark or couldn’t ask question. Or she wasn’t knowledgeable. Always friendly. Always answered questions. Demeanor was always friendly.
Kira [nurse at Reproductive Fertility] was great. I loved her from the start. Always professional. Always there for every scan in the IUI process...IUI was 1395 (included: US scans, IUI, sperm count and wash, two betas)...First consultation was - $175 First Pregnancy Scan was $275 Plus, parking lot costs - roughly $50 all together...Proximal Tubal Blockage. Medicated IUI. We went medium-aggressive with medication because we wanted to make sure I would ovulate from open tube. Took 100mg of clomid cd4-cd8. Came in on cd11 for follicle and lining scan. Had 3 follicles. 2 from open tube. Triggered that night with ovidrel. Timed intercourse directions were also given. Iui scheduled for 40hrs later. Beta on 14dpiui.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
She was good. We came to her with secondary IF. I had a blocked tube. She explained the options we had and percentages of success. The plan was going to be 1 IUI and then we were going to proceed with IVF if that didn’t work. She sat down with both my husband and I and explained all our testing and options and I never felt like I was in the dark or couldn’t ask question. Or she wasn’t knowledgeable. Always friendly. Always answered questions. Demeanor was always friendly.
Not sure. Everyone is so different. Maybe don’t be afraid to ask all the questions you want to ask until you are sure about the procedure you’ll do.
Dr Goldstein was very sweet and open from the beginning. She explained a lot of options we had given our circumstances. I never felt like I was getting treated like a number. Responded very fast to questions I sent. Clinic was clean and professional during Covid.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kira)
Kira was great. I loved her from the start. Always professional. Always there for every scan in the IUI process.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
It was an interesting time because it’s Covid so lots of the usual stuff isn’t there. You check in at the front for temp checks. Then go inside for your usual visit. Always wore mask. Couldn’t have my husband at pregnancy scans, but it’s okay. I was still able to record and show him the US scans later.
IUI was 1395 (included: US scans, IUI, sperm count and wash, two betas) Clomid - out of pocket was $36 Ovidrel - $110 First consultation was - $175 First Pregnancy Scan was $275 Plus, parking lot costs - roughly $50 all together.

2021, Successful
I signed up to do surrogacy. He [Dr. Saadat] checked my crevice and started me on medication to get my body prepared to hold a child. Then he implanted twins in me and every time I come in he checks on the kids and I continue my medication. He is very friendly and helpful...He was very nice and helpful the nurse were friendly and help answered and questions I had. I could contact then at anytime and they would respond...
They are just the nicest and make you feel accepted and not judge every time I’m there. They help answer questions I may have, the are knowledgeable, kind and hard working people. Everything is done at one Location and you work with the same People every time you go in...I could contact then at anytime and they would respond Tasha [nurse] is the best very helpful and knowledgeable. The staff is friendly. The whole environment was a great experience...
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
He was very nice and helpful the nurse were friendly and help answered and questions I had. I could contact then at anytime and they would respond Tasha is the best very helpful and knowledgeable. The staff is friendly. The whole environment was a great experience
Ask question he won’t bite. Very nice people
Friendly helpful and informative
I signed up to do surrogacy. He checked my crevice and started me on medication to get my body prepared to hold a child. Then he implanted twins in me and every time I come in he checks on the kids and I continue my medication. He is very friendly and helpful
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Tasha )
Tasha is amazing. She is so helpful and well educated. She is kind and caring and texts me anytime if day if I need her
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
All cost were taking care of by the parents
I have multiple embryo transfers I am currently pregnant with twins
West Hollywood
Dr. Goldstein is amazing. I cannot say enough. Her care was beyond expectations. She went into great detail to resolve my case. She modified treatment specific to me. I trusted her completely with every step because she showed such care and compassion...She is always available to answer questions. I drove two hours, each way, to see Dr. Goldstein. Her care was absolutely worth it.
It is easy to get in touch with someone. They communicate information clearly. Things that can be complex and difficult to understand were easily explained. Everyone was very helpful and takes the time to help with your needs...She is always available to answer questions. I drove two hours, each way, to see Dr. Goldstein. Her care was absolutely worth it.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein is prompt and focused on you each and every appointment. She is always available to answer questions. I drove two hours, each way, to see Dr. Goldstein. Her care was absolutely worth it.
Have her as your doctor.
West Hollywood

As we were using donor sperm, we went straight to IUI [with Dr. Peyman Saadat]. We used clomid, and when it was unsuccessful the first time, the dose was increased. The second resulted in a chemical pregnancy. After the third cycle, with another increased dose, was unsuccessful we decide to move forward with injectibles for the next IUI round which is in progress...At times when the clinic was very busy I felt like my chart was not reviewed before the appointment, but other times Dr. Sadaat was very thorough and informative. I do understand this though, and was able to ask questions I wanted answers to. The support staff are always fantastic and helpful.
The nursing staff [at Reproductive Fertility] are excellent - they are so kind and compassionate, and quick to answer any questions. This is especially true of the Riverside/Glendora staff who we primarily worked with. The first cycle required a lot of information about the medication and timing, how to give injections, etc and they made sure we were well informed and prepared...Each IUI was around $1200...Overall the clinic is great - they are good communicators and they clearly know what they are doing. I have hope that we will be successful with them soon. The only negative thing I really have to say is be careful not to make patients feel rushed. This didn't happen often, and we understand there are busy days, but these days make you feel very discouraged as a patient dealing with infertility.
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Sadaat is very knowledgeable and thorough. At times he can make you feel rushed at your ultrasound appointments, but if you slow down and ask questions he is sure to give you thorough answers. He also listens closely to any concerns you may have and tries to address them.
Always asks questions if you are unclear or unhappy with something that is happening.
My experience definitely varied. At times when the clinic was very busy I felt like my chart was not reviewed before the appointment, but other times Dr. Sadaat was very thorough and informative. I do understand this though, and was able to ask questions I wanted answers to. The support staff are always fantastic and helpful.
As we were using donor sperm, we went straight to IUI. We used clomid, and when it was unsuccessful the first time, the dose was increased. The second resulted in a chemical pregnancy. After the third cycle, with another increased dose, was unsuccessful we decide to move forward with injectibles for the next IUI round which is in progress.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility.
The nursing staff are excellent - they are so kind and compassionate, and quick to answer any questions. This is especially true of the Riverside/Glendora staff who we primarily worked with. The first cycle required a lot of information about the medication and timing, how to give injections, etc and they made sure we were well informed and prepared.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I think we paid about 300 for the initial consult and ultrasound/AMH test. Then we arranged to have the required blood tests through our primary care doctor so that was covered under insurance. Each IUI was around $1200.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility.
Once we had to call to get blood test results, and another time we were called to be told our appointment was cancelled due to the office being closed, and we had already travelled to the location.
2020, Unsuccessful
I had a Hysteroscopy to remove the polyp in my uterus [with Dr. Ellen Goldstein]. This step was done first before I started my IUI cycle... She has made sure I have understood all my options every step of the way. She has called me, emailed and during these uncertain times she's set up a phone meeting so we can plan our next steps once we have the green light. I am so grateful I found her and no matter what my results are, I know I have a doctor on my side that holds my best interest at heart.
I was assigned Kyra as my nurse [at Reproductive Fertility] , I would receive emails and phone calls keeping me informed of appointments and what I should expect...It's a beautiful and clean space. The waiting room, even though I am not ever waiting for long, is very comfortable. Every room I have been is clean and maintained. It doesn't feel like a doctors office, especially none of the ones I've been in...I had a Hysteroscopy to remove the polyp in my uterus. This step was done first before I started my IUI cycle.
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein is the first doctor that took the time to explain why I am having difficulty conceiving. She has the prefect marriage of honesty and compassion without making you feel dim-witted. Within the first week of meeting her she scheduled a saline ultrasound that allowed her to see that I had polyps in my uterus. I feel like I have moved forward and have gotten so much accomplished within four months of knowing and working with her.
I'd say meet with her. She does have your back. I was so vulnerable our first meeting and she has shown me that I can trust her.
I honestly I am so happy to be working with Dr. Goldstein. She has made sure I have understood all my options every step of the way. She has called me, emailed and during these uncertain times she's set up a phone meeting so we can plan our next steps once we have the green light. I am so grateful I found her and no matter what my results are, I know I have a doctor on my side that holds my best interest at heart.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kyra)
When I was assigned Kyra as my nurse, I would receive emails and phone calls keeping me informed of appointments and what I should expect.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I was fortunate that I only had to pay out of pocket for one procedure, hysterscopy. I called many hospitals in the area and found paying the $3,000 was the best option, financially.

2017 - 2019, Successful
my case was complicated by chronic endometritis with significant inflammation and Dr. Goldstein tailored the approach to ensure the best possible outcome (I only had two viable embryos, so it was important to do everything possible for a successful transfer). Ultimately, I underwent immunosuppression leading up to and following the transfer and am now almost 8-weeks pregnant...she never makes you feel judged, instead providing reassurance and answering questions with warmth and empathy.
The clinic [Reproductive Fertility] is clean, comfortable, and welcoming. Allow time for parking, as it can be a little difficult (street parking is available, though sometimes not very close, depending on time of appointment)...Dr. Goldstein approached my treatment in a very individualized way, tailoring the plan to my unique needs, both with my first child (Dr. Goldstein went against “protocol” to ensure the best outcome given my body’s response to certain injectables) and with my current pregnancy (tirelessly researching and consulting with other experts in the field to maximize the chance of IVF success despite my chronic endometritis with significant inflammation).
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
I could not be happier with Dr. Goldstein. I first saw her in 2017 at Kaiser after two other IUIs and a miscarriage. Despite Kaiser’s protocol, she decided to adjust the approach (gonal-f vs another menopur cycle) based on my history and risk factors, which resulted in my beautiful baby girl. After multiple failed IUIs at Kaiser in 2019, I decided to pursue IVF with Dr. Goldstein at her private practice. At that point, significant inflammation was noted on endometrial biopsy and I was diagnosed with chronic endometritis, thought to reflect infection from prior IUI. Dr. Goldstein did everything possible to ensure a good outcome despite this complication (e.g., researching, consulting, working with lab techs to figure out a way to culture my samples to obtain more information for better treatment planning). She explained all my options thoroughly and with empathy, every step of the way. When it became more apparent that my inflammation was likely an autoimmune response (as opposed to infection), she consulted with colleagues from across the nation to develop an immunosupression plan for my FET. I am now almost 8-weeks pregnant (strong heartbeat, on-track development).
IVF is scary, so share any and all of your worries with Dr. Goldstein - she never makes you feel judged, instead providing reassurance and answering questions with warmth and empathy.
2017: Gonal-f IUI - she chose Gonal-f (vs menopur) since my body did not respond well to menopur (my lining was very thin and I ended up miscarrying at almost 7-weeks during the previous cycle). This was at Kaiser, so I was not always scheduled to see her, and when another doctor told me I had to try another cycle with menopur first (as per Kaiser protocol), I asked for Dr. Goldstein and she advocated for me. This resulted in my daughter. 2019: Egg retrieval, FET (5-day) - as I described earlier, my case was complicated by chronic endometritis with significant inflammation and Dr. Goldstein tailored the approach to ensure the best possible outcome (I only had two viable embryos, so it was important to do everything possible for a successful transfer). Ultimately, I underwent immunosuppression leading up to and following the transfer and am now almost 8-weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The clinic is clean, comfortable, and welcoming. Allow time for parking, as it can be a little difficult (street parking is available, though sometimes not very close, depending on time of appointment).
Dr. Goldstein highly recommended eSET for me for several reasons. My first pregnancy was complicated (my daughter was born preterm and with low birth weight following a rare placental abnormality) and a multiple pregnancy would increase my risk of complications this time around. With the chronic endometritis, we also did not want to transfer both of my viable embryos together, in case the inflammation interfered with implantation, etc. (better to have a second chance than losing them both at once).
Burbank (closed)

Dr. Goldstein always took care to listen to all of my questions and did everything she could to give me the most information. She has the most calm and gentle bedside manner, but at the same time comes across extremely confident and knowledgeable. I always felt like she prioritized me and my partner's situation - but I'm sure she makes all of her patients feel that way because she is just so sincere!...She always followed up with me herself - not through a nurse - even letting me know I could call her in the evening if I had questions about a new medication/dosing procedure. She's fantastic. I can't say enough good things about my experiences as her patient.
The nurses here [Reproductive Fertility] are all nice and try to do everything they can to meet your needs and answer your questions...The one complaint I have about the clinic is the accounting department. The way they process your charges and calculate your totals are not on time, not transparent, and hardly ever pro-active. I am always approaching them asking for an update. They don't reach out to me on their own...I believe for 3 IVF cycles (one had to be converted into an IUI because I didn't have too many f
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Goldstein is very knowledgeable and thoughtful about her approach to infertility. She really does take each case individually, and takes time to make decisions that she thinks would be best to give you the best results. I always felt like she tried to provide me with the best possible solutions/medications/strategies to help us conceive. I always saw Dr. Goldstein when I came for my appointments, and she even came early at 7:30 am because she knew my work day started so early. She always followed up with me herself - not through a nurse - even letting me know I could call her in the evening if I had questions about a new medication/dosing procedure. She's fantastic. I can't say enough good things about my experiences as her patient.
Don't look anywhere else - she's an amazing physician who is ALWAYS looking out for you and your best interest.
I remember that for my first IVF cycle, I wasn't taking anything except my usual prenatal pills, folic acid and calcium supplements. For my next cycle, she recommended that I take an additional 4- 5 supplements which she said might produce better follicular counts. In addition, she slightly changed the medications I used from one cycle to the next, again, because she believed they would produce better results for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Kyra Jackson)
The nurses here are all nice and try to do everything they can to meet your needs and answer your questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I would recommend this clinic because of Dr. Goldstein alone. She's the best doctor I've ever had, and especially for a such a sensitive and emotional time in my life, I'm so lucky to have found her. The one complaint I have about the clinic is the accounting department. The way they process your charges and calculate your totals are not on time, not transparent, and hardly ever pro-active. I am always approaching them asking for an update. They don't reach out to me on their own.
I don't have the exact figures, but they were running a promotion at the time we first started seeing the clinic. I believe for 3 IVF cycles (one had to be converted into an IUI because I didn't have too many follicles that cycle), it was roughly $30K. Please note: we already had 80% of our medications, so we only had to buy 20%, and that is not included in the $30K figure.
Burbank (closed)
Dr. Saadat performed thorough evaluations and tests to determine the best route for my husband and I to conceive. He was patient and provided me with all information regarding the IVF process and made me feel very confident and comfortable. He timed the procedures very well; I had several healthy embryos and conceived after the first transfer...Dr. Saadat left the decision to me after discussing risks [eset approach]...
The Riverside, CA clinic [Reproductive Fertility] was organized and appointments were timely. I received test results and returned phone calls quickly. The clinic was clean and spacious. Ultrasounds were performed in the Riverside office (based on my preference) and retrievals/transfers were performed in LA based on the embryo testing and storage lab location...
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
The process can be overwhelming. Ask as many questions as necessary to be comfortable with the process.
Dr. Saadat was patient and answered all of my questions. He made me feel very comfortable and confident with the procedures.
I can’t recall the details as I underwent the retrieval in 2018 and did the embryo transfer in early 2019.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility.
The nursing staff at the Riverside, CA location were amazing. They helped break down the IVF process and made me feel comfortable at every visit. They were experts at drawing blood, educating me on the injecting process, and sorting out all billing questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
The Riverside, CA clinic was organized and appointments were timely. I received test results and returned phone calls quickly. The clinic was clean and spacious. Ultrasounds were performed in the Riverside office (based on my preference) and retrievals/transfers were performed in LA based on the embryo testing and storage lab location.
I had some benefits through my employer
Dr. Saadat left the decision to me after discussing risks.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility.
Two days prior to my egg retrieval procedure, I was seen in the LA office on Saturday for a final ultrasound and to receive medication for my egg retrieval process scheduled on Monday. I had an issue with the instructions and medication I received and called the clinic for clarification but wasn’t able to get a hold of anyone. I was instead connected to an after-hours messaging system and left an urgent message but didn’t receive a callback. As I wasn’t able to get clarification from the clinic about how to administer one of the medications needed for the retrieval, I had to call a third-party service for guidance. That was the only issue I encountered during the entire IVF process. Everything still turned out successful.
Burbank (closed)
Dr. Ghahremani is very approachable. Also don’t be afraid to say you don’t want to do certain medication or treatment, she will be understanding and respect your decision. ... Dr. Ghahremani keeps it real but Ofcourse in a sensitive and emphatetic manner. ... Every time we have been phased with a challenge or an obstacle due to being a poor responder, she gives me a sense of hope by not giving up. I feel very comfortable telling her how I feel, what I hope and what I feel is best.
One of the greatest strength of the clinic [Reproductive Fertility] is their advanced technology and equipment. And Ofcourse their amazing staff. They also have other amenities for their patients, like acupuncture. ... Very welcoming, kind and compassionate. Always smiling and making patients feel validated. ... [nursing staff] Very welcoming, kind and compassionate. Always smiling and making patients feel validated.
How was your experience with Mandana Ghahremani at Reproductive Fertility?
From the very first time I met Dr. Ghahremani I was very impressed by her compassion and her knowledge. She did not sugar coat anything and I absolutely love that. She is very honest but without sounding rude or insensitive. Every time we have been phased with a challenge or an obstacle due to being a poor responder, she gives me a sense of hope by not giving up. I feel very comfortable telling her how I feel, what I hope and what I feel is best. I like that she gives suggestions but doesn’t push anything on me. She makes me and my husband feel like it’s our decision at the end. I love that when she emails me or calls me she always asks me how am I. I like that about her.overall my experience with Dr. Ghahremani has been great, eventhough we still haven’t achieve pregnancy. I know it has nothing to do with the Dr. but more with how my body responds to treatment. I look forward to my experience in working with Dr.Ghahremani in our next phase of treatment with Ivf
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mandana Ghahremani at Reproductive Fertility?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. This is your body, your money. Dr. Ghahremani is very approachable. Also don’t be afraid to say you don’t want to do certain medication or treatment, she will be understanding and respect your decision. Also be prepared not to get any guarantees. Dr. Ghahremani keeps it real but Ofcourse in a sensitive and emphatetic manner.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mandana Ghahremani at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Ghahremani is very compassionate and empathetic. She takes her time hearing my concerns or answering any questions I may have. She doesn’t rush through any information being given to me. She always available outside of our appointment via email or phone. When she talks to me I feel heard, understood and not like I’m some number.
Describe the protocols Mandana Ghahremani used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
1. Clomid 100mg to induced ovulation due me not ovulating. 2. Clomid 150mg since I didn’t respond to 100. 3. Clomid 200mg since I didn’t respond to 150. 4. Moved on to injectables. 5. Menopur 2 vials, then moved up to 3 and then 4 and had iui. 6. After negative pregnancy test moved on to menopur again starting with 4 vials. Treatment was canceled second week due to body stop responding 7. Met with Dr. Ghahremani to go over failed treatment and make new plan. Plan and consulted about ivf. Now currently waiting to start ivf next month.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
One of the greatest strength of the clinic is their advanced technology and equipment. And Ofcourse their amazing staff. They also have other amenities for their patients, like acupuncture. To this point I have not noticed any weakness if the clinic. The only thing I would say is expect traffic since the location is amidst a traffic location.
Describe Mandana Ghahremani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility.
Mandana Ghahremani
Burbank (closed)

Dr. Saadat was very straight forward and I appreciate that. He was also supportive of my decision not to have fibroid surgery, mainly because he had me do a second HSG (? not sure this is the right description), and the results indicated the cavity of my uterus was clear of fibroids and that the fibroids were mainly in the wall of the uterus. The other doctors I had seen insisted on fibroid surgery and did not explain the situation about the fibroids in my uterus as he did. His willingness to support my decision and to explain these things were very helpful to me.
[Reproductive Fertility-West Hollywood is] Very organized. Though I think it would be wise for this clinic, actually any clinic to have a few therapists on staff in order to provide more emotional support. At times, the finance department seemed to lack my insurance info, and got it mixed up a few times. And this was disappointing... r. Saadat has two offices. One in Burbank and the other on West L.A. He is only in Burbank once a week. Burbank is much closer to me, and driving all the way to the Westside was challenging. So I would advise them of the logistics, because I feel you need to be able to balance life as best as possible to avoid stress. Entertaining, and/or go through fertility treatment is stressful enough.
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Saadat has two offices. One in Burbank and the other on West L.A. He is only in Burbank once a week. Burbank is much closer to me, and driving all the way to the Westside was challenging. So I would advise them of the logistics, because I feel you need to be able to balance life as best as possible to avoid stress. Entertaining, and/or go through fertility treatment is stressful enough.
Dr. Saadat and his staff were always very supportive, available, encouraging, and helpful.
He and his nurses were very specific about how to and how often to inject the hormones. They checked my progesterone levels carefully and made sure I was at the right level to help maintain the pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Liz Mendoza)
They were always prompt to call back or email back quickly, which gave me reassurance of their care.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I trusted his suggestion to transfer one single embryo. He strongly felt it was best due to the fibroids in my uterine lining. I was a little disappointed about this. Mainly because I wanted to give our family the best chance to get pregnant, and thought transferring two would be best. But I am glad I followed his advise. Though at the time, I was nervous about it.

2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
I think Dr. Jabara tried to do everything he could to give us a baby. He really took the time to explain everything and answer all of our questions. I never felt like he was rushing through my appointment. Also the fact that he was mindful of the cost of the treatment and gave us advice on grants, loans, and discount program was really helpful.... I started with the lupron micro flair protocol. So, I took a double dose of birth control for a week and then started on lupron with menopur in the morning and follistim in the evening. I also took baby aspirin for the first part of my cycle. I don't know the rationale but I believe this is the preferred protocol for older women with diminished ovarian reserve.
I loved my care team [at Reproductive Fertility Center]. Lizette was my nurse and Ami was an ultrasound tech. They both were very helpful and compassionate. They called me and emailed me with follow up information often the same day and were always available to answer my questions.... There was the cost of the IVF cycle which included the consultation, ultrasounds, and lab costs. In addition, there were separate charges for Anesthesia, Operating room/embryologist, ICSI, Egg Hatching, egg-freezing and first year storage, and subsequent year storage.
How was your experience with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility?
I think Dr. Jabara tried to do everything he could to give us a baby. He really took the time to explain everything and answer all of our questions. I never felt like he was rushing through my appointment. Also the fact that he was mindful of the cost of the treatment and gave us advice on grants, loans, and discount program was really helpful. We didn't get the outcome we wanted but I don't feel like it was because Dr. Jubara didn't do a good job.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility?
He is a Kaiser doctor that sees IVF patients in an outside clinic. I don't think it's quite the same relationship as seeing a doctor that works solely in the clinic. Also, I decided to switch my insurance from Kaiser before I started my 2nd round of IVF. This became complicated because he get ordering my prescriptions through Kaiser even though I no longer had that insurance. I would also advise any prospective patients to ask for Dr. Jabara's cell phone number so you don't have to go through Kaiser or the clinic to ask him questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Jabara always treated us with compassion. He genuinely wanted to give us our baby. He always greeted us with a smile and a hug. Every visit he asked about our son and if my husband wasn't present Dr. Jabara would ask about him.He was honest with us about our option and took into account the cost of treatment. If there was a lower cost option with similar chance of success he recommended we try that first. When I had a miscarriage, Dr. Jabara wasn't told by his staff but when we came in to meet with him a few months later he offered a shoulder to cry on.
Describe the protocols Sami Jabara used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
I started with the lupron micro flair protocol. So, I took a double dose of birth control for a week and then started on lupron with menopur in the morning and follistim in the evening. I also took baby aspirin for the first part of my cycle. I don't know the rationale but I believe this is the preferred protocol for older women with diminished ovarian reserve. In my second IVF cycle, I produced more eggs that I ever had in any of my cycles. So, I think it achieved the desired results. Unfortunately, the all of the embryos were not viable on the day of transfer and therefore we ended up having to use a frozen embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Lizette Vasquez and Ami Patel)
I loved my care team. Lizette was my nurse and Ami was an ultrasound tech. They both were very helpful and compassionate. They called me and emailed me with follow up information often the same day and were always available to answer my questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I think the clinic was well organized. I don't really have any complaints. There is a lab onsite and the surgery center is right downstairs. Parking can be tricky if you have an early morning appointment since there is no attendant on duty. Also, twice the lab sent me a bill when I had already paid my lab fees directly to the clinic. I had to submit the bill to the clinic which they took care of right away but it was just annoying.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sami Jabara at Reproductive Fertility.
Describe Sami Jabara's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility.
In the first round of IVF, Dr. Jabara only transferred 2 embryos. The reason is because it was a day 5 transfer and that is standard protocol. Both embryos ended up implanting so I believe that was the right choice. However, I ended up miscarrying both. In the 2nd IVF cycle, Dr. Jabara was planning to transfer 4 embryos if they had been viable and should they all implant we would have done selective reduction. Because of my history my husband and I would not have been happy if he had insisted on only transferring one embryo and we were comfortable with the possibility of twins. So, we were on the same page which was good.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility.
There was one medication that was not ordered. When I received my medications I went through everything and noticed the missing medication. I immediately called the clinic and they ordered the medication. Also, my protocol was changed slightly after the medication was ordered so I ended up paying for a prescription I didn't need by the clinic was able to refund me and use the medication for someone else.
Sami Jabara
Burbank (closed)

We initially went to him [Dr. Peymen Sadaat] because of his high success rate, however upon further research, I believe his success rate is due to the fact that he is willing to transfer high numbers of embryos (more than 2-3) and do selective fetal reduction...When we asked what his plan would be moving forward he suggested going back to my original protocol- which didn't give me a good response either. When he said that I knew he wasn't motivated to find us a protocol that would be right for us, but just wanted to run us through cycles... told me that because I was anxious I wouldn't get a good response.
I have concerns about the way in which they [Reproductive Fertility Center] label the eggs and embryos. When I asked them about it so they could explain their process I was told to not worry about it and that I must "watch too much 60 minutes" if I am concerned about mislabeling the eggs after retrieval...I was extremely anxious regarding my egg retrieval and was desperately needing reassurance. The nurses were not kind or compassionate. I mentioned this to Dr. Saadat who told me that it was because I "made everyone anxious" by being anxious myself...One of the medical staff members lost my husband's urine sample for STI testing and they never acknowledged the mistake or apologized, even though I had to drive into the clinic to bring another sample.
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
We switched to Dr. Saadat after a failed cycle with another doctor. He started off great with a new protocol that he believed would improve the number of eggs retrieved. It failed to do so. When we asked what his plan would be moving forward he suggested going back to my original protocol- which didn't give me a good response either. When he said that I knew he wasn't motivated to find us a protocol that would be right for us, but just wanted to run us through cycles. He blamed me for a lot of things that went wrong during the cycle- told me that because I was anxious I wouldn't get a good response. When our transfer failed to produce a positive pregnancy test he asked me if I had been constipated and if I had "strained" during my TWW--- again, blaming me for the failure, even though we all know that wouldn't cause an embryo not to implant! We initially went to him because of his high success rate, however upon further research, I believe his success rate is due to the fact that he is willing to transfer high numbers of embryos (more than 2-3) and do selective fetal reduction.
Do not go to this doctor.
I didn't feel like I was treated like a number or a human. I felt that I was treated like an inconvenience and that they had other patients they would have preferred to help.
We used a micro dose lupron flare protocol because we were told it would be beneficial with low ovarian reserve. I had a pretty poor response and the follicles didn't grow at the same rate. 6 were retrieved, 2 mature, 2 premature and 2 post mature. We also used human growth hormone (every other day) and tamoxifen (but I was never told why, even though I asked)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility.
The nursing staff seems to be very young and inexperienced. My primary nurse was not a great communicator, always sounded nervous when she called me, which in turn made me feel nervous about if things were on the right track. I would ask her to leave detailed messages with my actual lab results on my voicemail, instead I would get messages that said "everything looks good"- even though I repeatedly told her I wanted to know my numbers. Early in my cycle I was concerned my E2 levels weren't rising fast enough, based on my past experience with side effects I am pretty good at determining my if my E2 is rising or falling. When I told one of the nurses I wanted my E2 levels drawn because of the side effects I was experiencing she said "well did you read the consent forms, because those side effects are normal" It was really rude and didn't take into consideration any of my personal experience with these medications. (Turns out my E2 levels were rising but not nearly the amount they did with my past stimulation cycle) One of the medical staff members lost my husband's urine sample for STI testing and they never acknowledged the mistake or apologized, even though I had to drive into the clinic to bring another sample.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
This clinic is full of clients who are having second (or third or fourth babies) and there is no rule against bringing your children with you to your appointment. Most IVF clinics I have seen have signs that say "due to the delicate nature of our patients, please do not bring children with you to your appointment." Not so with this clinic! People bring their children of all ages (toddler to school age) to their appointments. When I mentioned it to the staff I was told "don't let it bother you." The clinic's strength is that there is an in-house acupuncturist and that he's pretty much the only one with any empathy. The surgery center used for retrievals and transfers is partially owned by Dr. Saadat and those nurses are not at all warm or friendly. I have concerns about the way in which they label the eggs and embryos. When I asked them about it so they could explain their process I was told to not worry about it and that I must "watch too much 60 minutes" if I am concerned about mislabeling the eggs after retrieval. They do not allow you to have a support person with you pre-op or post-op, which I have never, ever seen in any other surgical setting. I was extremely anxious regarding my egg retrieval and was desperately needing reassurance. The nurses were not kind or compassionate. I mentioned this to Dr. Saadat who told me that it was because I "made everyone anxious" by being anxious myself. This is not acceptable in my opinion- the nursing staff should be available to help calm patient's anxieties prior to a procedure, not blame the patient for being nervous.
I was able to use partial insurance coverage for my cycle, however the entire billing situation was very confusing and I still am not certain what part we paid for.
From what I understand, if you're ok with selective fetal reduction, he'll transfer quite a few.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Fertility.
They lost my husband's urine sample for STI testing. Getting my records from them was a nightmare. I sent a release of information form for myself and my husband. At first they only sent me partial records for myself. I sent another request for my full records and my husbands records. Then they sent me more records, but they were scanned in upside down and running off the page. It took several requests for me to finally get all my husband's records and most of mine. I requested my intra-operative records multiple times and they failed to tell me that they don't keep intra-operative records in the clinic and that I needed to contact their surgical facility. I finally spoke to the clinic manager who was very defensive when I brought up the fact that I was concerned that records were upside down, running off the page, and incomplete. She said that they weren't "the ones being obnoxious" -meaning that I was being obnoxious by requesting full results that were scanned properly. And yes, she actually said the word "obnoxious".
2012 - 2018, Successful
Tina and Anna [nurses at Reproductive Fertility] are super nice. I saw them the most. They seem to care about you...I did ivf mini cycles...The ivf cycles were about $8000 not including meds...I wish the Glendora office had more appointments available...They’re there just once a week. However they do have a location in riverside and that wasn’t nearly as bad as going to West Hollywood...Dr Sadat is very warm and accommodating to financial concerns. He doesn’t insist on doing the tests at his facility if you can get a better deal somewhere else... is one of the nicest doctors I’ve seen. He really seems to want his patients to have children. I’ve been to other doctors who treated me like someone they were just getting money from. He’s very calm and kind...he’s not always available at the clinic patients usually go to. His main office is in West Hollywood and that’s far for me.
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr Saadat is one of the nicest doctors I’ve seen. He really seems to want his patients to have children. I’ve been to other doctors who treated me like someone they were just getting money from. He’s very calm and kind.
Infertility treatments definitely cost a lot of money so be prepared for that. Also he’s not always available at the clinic patients usually go to. His main office is in West Hollywood and that’s far for me.
The nursing staff is incredibly nice, especially Tina and Anna. Very empathetic. Dr Sadat is very warm and accommodating to financial concerns. He doesn’t insist on doing the tests at his facility if you can get a better deal somewhere else.
I did ivf mini cycles. The first time was in 2012 and I didn’t need as much of a high dose. I used gonal f and menopur. This last cycle I was on much higher doses based on advanced age.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Fertility.
Tina and Anna are super nice. I saw them the most. They seem to care about you.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
I wish the Glendora office had more appointments available since it’s the nearest to me. They’re there just once a week. However they do have a location in riverside and that wasn’t nearly as bad as going to West Hollywood.
The ivf cycles were about $8000 not including meds.
He’s willing to transfer multiple embryos if they’re not very good quality. My first transfer with him, I had 4 embryos transferred and I got one little girl.