Glendora
310.278.7590
500 E. Olive Ave.
Burbank, CA 91501
310.929.6707

Dr. Saadat is the best doctor I have EVER had. He talked to my husband and I in a way that we could not only understand - but in a way that didn't make us feel dumb....Dr. Saadat treated me with compassion, warmth, and understanding. I can never thank him enough. I never felt awkward or uncomfortable. He even took my call after hours! I never had to wait to see him and he always greeted me so nicely. I never left his office confused.
This clinic [Beverly Hills Repro Fert] is very clean, appealing, quick to respond, and always helpful with anything you could need. The nurses and staff with guide you through it all - don't be afraid! Everything will be sorted for you and you always have someone to call with any questions that might come up...Tasha is a rockstar! From the second I met her in my consult I knew she was going to be awesome. She ALWAYS takes my calls, answers my emails, and treats my with the most respect. She is so skilled in all that she does. I am so lucky to work with her.
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Be your own advocate! I would tell this to anyone going through an infertility journey. Dr. Saadat will get you where you want to be!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Describe the protocols Peyman Saadat used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
For my first IUI, we used Gonal F injectables, folic acid, baby asprin, and prenatal. I then did a trigger shot. For my second IUI, Dr. Saadat doubled my dose and added Tamofixen.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Tasha)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
This clinic is very clean, appealing, quick to respond, and always helpful with anything you could need. The nurses and staff with guide you through it all - don't be afraid! Everything will be sorted for you and you always have someone to call with any questions that might come up.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility.
Dr. Saadat offers packages for IUI's and IVF rounds. Everything is listed on his website.
Describe Peyman Saadat's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility.
2012 - 2017, Successful
He [Dr. Peyman Sadaat] is very caring and an amazing doctor. His staff made the procedure as painless as possible...He is very knowledgeable and compassionate at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone. I wish every doctor can be like him. Thank you for everything you have done for us. He has different offices is different cities which make it easy to attend to...Don't be nervous, you are I'm great handa
Everything [at Beverly Hills Repro Fertility] was perfect...Very caring staff...He [Dr. Peyman Sadaat] is very knowledgeable and compassionate at the same time. I would recommend him to anyone. I wish every doctor can be like him. Thank you for everything you have done for us. He has different offices is different cities which make it easy to attend to..He is very caring and an amazing doctor. His staff made the procedure as painless as possible
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
Don't be nervous, you are I'm great handa
Ivf and blood works
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Tina anna)
Very caring staff
Everything was perfect
2017 - 2019, Successful
[Dr. Sadaat] is an amazing Dr who cares for his patients. He would call and check in on me during my pregnancy and is a positive upbeat person. He truly cares about his patients and their success in achieving the goal of becoming parents. His demeanor as a DR is what brought me back here to do IVF a second time...He and his office staff are very compassionate and made me feel like family the first time and this time as well. I moved to Oklahoma and came back to LA because I couldn't imagine having this experience with anyone else.
[Reproductive Fertility has] the set up to do a majority of everything you could need done under one roof which is great compared to some of the stories I’ve heard about other clinics...The office is always clean and the staff are very friendly. Every single person is greeted as they come in the door. I have never been made to feel like less of a person or I would not have traveled 1700 miles to come back. Everyone was even patient when I was having an anxiety attack trying to get details hashed out before I made the trip.
How was your experience with Peyman Saadat at Reproductive Fertility?
He is an amazing Dr who cares for his patients. He would call and check in on me during my pregnancy and is a positive upbeat person. He truly cares about his patients and their success in achieving the goal of becoming parents. His demeanor as a DR is what brought me back here to do IVF a second time.
Give him and his staff the opportunity to help you. They have the set up to do a majority of everything you could need done under one roof which is great compared to some of the stories I’ve heard about other clinics.
35k the first time and 5k for a FET
Burbank (closed)

She is empathetic. Her protocols are individualized. She respected my time. She communicated promptly. She has a sense of humor....Dr. Ellen Goldstein is an excellent doctor. She is calm, straightforward, but also extremely empathetic... She stands out in individualized management of cases: her protocols are not cookie cutter; she is punctual and values communication: I never had to wait more than ten minutes for appointments or reach out to her for results—she called and emailed promptly; she understands the stress, fear and anxiety in infertility treatments, and as expert as she is as a clinician, her human touch made the process bearable.
Parking is tough. The staff [Reproductive Fertility] is warm. They will go out of their way to help with rescheduling appointments. When I was running out of meds and had a package arriving, they helped me by giving me some menopur and taking mine once the package arrived. Saved me lots of stress and money...The nursing staff was very good and mindful of my needle phobia. They were also very accommodating to my children who had to come with me to visits...[costs] within the normal range for LA fertility dr. ~$20,000 before rx
How was your experience with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Dr. Ellen Goldstein is an excellent doctor. She is calm, straightforward, but also extremely empathetic. She was my first dr in Los Angeles, but my third through this process. She stands out in individualized management of cases: her protocols are not cookie cutter; she is punctual and values communication: I never had to wait more than ten minutes for appointments or reach out to her for results—she called and emailed promptly; she understands the stress, fear and anxiety in infertility treatments, and as expert as she is as a clinician, her human touch made the process bearable. The result of the IVF was also successful, and my cycle with Dr. Goldstein yielded more PGD normal blasts than my cycle five years before.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Expect early appointments.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility?
Describe the protocols Ellen Goldstein used in your cycles at Reproductive Fertility and their degree of success.
I’m unable to go into specifics without digging through my notes, but we canceled my first cycle with Follistim to switch to Menopur. The cycle went a bit longer than I expected, but the results were well beyond my expectations at 40 years old. My IVF at 35 produced to normal blasts. With Ellen, five years later, I had three.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Xochitl)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Fertility.
Parking is tough. The staff is warm. They will go out of their way to help with rescheduling appointments. When I was running out of meds and had a package arriving, they helped me by giving me some menopur and taking mine once the package arrived. Saved me lots of stress and money.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ellen Goldstein at Reproductive Fertility.
I can’t remmber exactly, but within the normal range for LA fertility dr. ~$20,000 before rx
Describe Ellen Goldstein's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Fertility.
We froze for future surrogacy.
Ellen Goldstein