95 Arch Street
540 N. Cleveland Ave
Westerville, OH 43082
614-895-3333

Treated 2018 - 2019
Jain thought I was ovulating too early but it took 2 courses before he even tested my blood to confirm ... I had to call to request a redraw to compare numbers ... Each time we requested timed intercourse he would follow up with the next visit asking "so are we doing an IUI yet?" ... I felt like I was not heard. ... After that miscarriage he had his nurse call to say I just needed to do IVF. No compassion. very disappointed. will not be returning.
The clinic [Reproductive Gynecology] is nice inside. Rooms are standard and comfortable. Easy to find offices and lab. would prefer it not be right next to a pediatric office. The front desk staff is not always the nicest but the nurses are great. ... I was told their billing is usually a month or 2 behind. ... Nursing staff is incredible. Always took their time to answer my questions and got back to me in a timely manner
How was your experience with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr. Jain is very straightforward which can be good. he don't sugar coat anything. He also shows not much compassion nor does he seem to want to waste time. Jain thought I was ovulating too early but it took 2 courses before he even tested my blood to confirm , I expressed I didn't feel like I was ovulating early due to my ovulation kit. I had to call to request a redraw to compare numbers, he didn't seem to be concerned to think about that himself. After our initial consult he diagnosed me with Low ovarian reserve and pushed us on an IUI right off the start. We left with so many questions that he didn't address or take time to explain what my diagnosis meant. we had a positive pregnancy test after our second round of Clomid with him, we miscarried and was told we could have more testing done to find causes of miscarriages since this was our third. After that miscarriage he had his nurse call to say I just needed to do IVF. No compassion. very disappointed. will not be returning.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
know he is pushy, if you are not prepared to start IUI or IVF right off the start then he will not take you as a patient seriously.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr. Jain was very direct right off the bat wich is fine, he's very blunt. That being said we felt that he was pushing us towards IUI and IVF right off the bat. Each time we requested timed intercourse he would follow up with the next visit asking "so are we doing an IUI yet?" I felt since we were not doing the more expensive procedures that he did not want to waste time with us. I felt like I was not heard. I would have to ask for blood work to confirm ovulation and also call and ask for a follow up to compare the number to. He never seemed concerned to do it on his own.
Describe the protocols Akas Jain used in your cycles at Reproductive Gynecology and their degree of success.
we did 50mg of Clomid and times intercourse. That is what we were comfortable with and could afford at the time. It only made sense to us at the time to not waste money on IUI's when we were getting pregnant naturally but miscarrying. we want to try to find a cause for them.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic is nice inside. Rooms are standard and comfortable. Easy to find offices and lab. would prefer it not be right next to a pediatric office. The front desk staff is not always the nicest but the nurses are great.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology.
our co pay for each visit was $40. we have yet to receive a bill other wise. I was told their billing is usually a month or 2 behind.
Westerville
I feel that he’s [Dr. David Nash] a good doctor but sticks to the protocol. I did IUI with him and he gives medication based on a same protocol not considering my situation.. also we have MFI and no cure or coursenof action has been given for that. We’re juat trying to do IUI to increase Chance of pregnancy but hubby still has MFi... IUI- I did a Clomid-ovidrel-IUI three times so far and no pregnancies yet. He did semen analysis on my husband and found MFI but no treatment plan has been offered for that which I thought was weird! I wish he treated the underlying cause and not just treat the result..
It’s very hard to reach the nurse on the phone at this clinic [Reproductive Gyneocology-Akron]!!! You have to leave a voicemail with your question and they get back when they’re free... and when they do I may be busy so we kee missing each other... I was waiting for my diagnostics c results FOREVer. I called before my appmt and they told me the results on phone but when I came in for the appmt, they said they didn’t receive the results back!! Then whose result did I hear on the phone??
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
I feel that he’s a good doctor but sticks to the protocol. I did IUI with him and he gives medication based on a same protocol not considering my situation.. also we have MFI and no cure or coursenof action has been given for that. We’re juat trying to do IUI to increase Chance of pregnancy but hubby still has MFi
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
He’s good at what he does. The clinic is not open on weekends so if you have a procedure it has to wait until Monday
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
He has good bedside manners and schedules visits with flexibility.
Describe the protocols David Nash used in your cycles at Reproductive Gynecology and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
They ask everything to Dr Nash and it’s very hard to reach the nurse on the phone at this clinic !!! You have to leave a voicemail with your question and they get back when they’re free... and when they do I may be busy so we kee missing each other sigh..
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Like I mentioned, reaching nurse or doctor is not straight forward and you can’t reach them right when you call. You’re have to leave a voicemail and they contact you back which delays the process and missed calls..
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology.
I think IUI cuclis with medication costs $1200z IVF is $15k
Describe David Nash's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Gynecology.
Haven’t done this but I know the RGI clinic does it
Akron
I felt indifferent with Dr. Maseelall with how she viewed my wife and I as a patient. When we would meet with Dr. Maseelall she would act pleasant. However, she would not elaborate on information and seemed to rush through consolations.... Dr. Maseelall is a very intelligent doctor, with a vast knowledge of infertility. She is also not afraid to admit when an issue is beyond her expertise and will suggest seeing another doctor to assist with the treatment. However, she often lacks the ability to be fully detailed or to thoroughly explain test results or treatment.
The clinic staff [Reproductive Gynecology] is very kind but at times they are overworked it seems and they may take a little while to follow through with call backs. Also, at times there seems to be confusion with staff based on what another staff member will say will occur when you call back to follow up.... The nursing staff is willing to answer questions and follow through with requests. However, they are often left in the dark by Dr. Maseelall and other doctors.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr. Maseelall is a very intelligent doctor, with a vast knowledge of infertility. She is also not afraid to admit when an issue is beyond her expertise and will suggest seeing another doctor to assist with the treatment. However, she often lacks the ability to be fully detailed or to thoroughly explain test results or treatment. She also often rushes through consolations, which may make you feel as if another appointment is more important. Lastly, her office at times is poor at returning calls or following through with actions unless you remind them, such as providing records to another doctor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Be aware that Dr. Maseelall and her staff may not return calls or may rush through appointments. You must be willing to slow her down during an appointment or constantly be willing to have follow-up calls to check in, which can be difficult emotionally especially when you just find out about infertility.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
I felt indifferent with Dr. Maseelall with how she viewed my wife and I as a patient. When we would meet with Dr. Maseelall she would act pleasant. However, she would not elaborate on information and seemed to rush through consolations. Her office at times would also be quite poor about returning calls.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic staff is very kind but at times they are overworked it seems and they may take a little while to follow through with call backs. Also, at times there seems to be confusion with staff based on what another staff member will say will occur when you call back to follow up.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic has had issues with sending results to another doctor that Dr. Maseelall recommended, despite Dr. Maseelall stating she would do so. When I called to confirm the results were sent, the nurse was confused about the request as the doctor did not inform her and as result they wee not sent. Also, after conducting tests, the office failed to call my wife and I to schedule a follow up consultation, despite the office saying they would.
Akron
We have maybe spent a total of 10 minutes with this Doctor [Dr. Maseelall]. Our initial visit was to meet with her and discuss our concerns, an initial internal exam and bloodwork for myself and a semen analysis for my husband. The second time we met with her was nearly 2 months later when she sat us down to tell us my husband has azoospermia and I have a lowered egg reserve. Overall this is incredibly disappointing to me and I would expect a doctor
The biggest weakness that I can say is the lack of communication and the inability to reach someone quickly at this clinic [Reproductive Gynecology]....This doctor and office as a whole is incredibly busy and doesn't seem to have the time or resources available to individually address each person as needed. Phone calls often go unanswered for days if even at all and trying to actually reach someone outside of the receptionist is nearly impossible.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
We have maybe spent a total of 10 minutes with this Doctor. Our initial visit was to meet with her and discuss our concerns, an initial internal exam and bloodwork for myself and a semen analysis for my husband. The second time we met with her was nearly 2 months later when she sat us down to tell us my husband has azoospermia and I have a lowered egg reserve. Overall this is incredibly disappointing to me and I would expect a doctor to spend more time explaining the situation, the plan moving forward and to actually deliver the news herself rather than relying on her lab techs and nurses to do so.
Don't expect a lot of help if you are dealing with male infertility. You will immediately be referred to a Urology specialist and told to contact Dr. Maseelall's office once you meet with the urologist and know what he recommends. We have basically been completely handed off with no direction or assistance or even hope of finding a good solution.
This doctor and office as a whole is incredibly busy and doesn't seem to have the time or resources available to individually address each person as needed. Phone calls often go unanswered for days if even at all and trying to actually reach someone outside of the receptionist is nearly impossible. Expect to wait weeks or months to get an appointment and most disappointing of all the Dr. did not even give our diagnosis in person but rather a lab tech called to tell us the disappointing news.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
I would say the nursing staff has been the most helpful and compassionate of all. They were always friendly and tried to supply answers and explain the situation if possible. They were very gentle and acted like they cared.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The biggest weakness that I can say is the lack of communication and the inability to reach someone quickly at this clinic. I am the type of person that wants answers and would like someone to be there to help me when needed, especially if I am shelling out thousands of dollars. I do like the convenient location and the fact that the labs and semen analysis labs are all contained within their office, the external hospital labs are right downstairs so this really helps if you are in a time crunch. Overall however we are not overly impressed and we have started to explore other options and doctors.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology.
Again going back to the lack of communication with this particular clinic we have found that we have to constantly follow up and make sure things get done. We had to follow up and call the doctor ourselves to get our results and schedule our appointments once the results were in. I feel like we have done a lot of chasing rather than receiving a lot of assistance and care.

Treated 2015
Dr. Nash is a very black and white type of person. There is not a lot of gray area and if there is something that you want, you will have to really push and advocate for yourself... I found he had zero compassion and most things he said went over my head. When I asked questions about the treatment I was made to feel inferior or like my questions were absurd. Dr. Nash also set expectations very low as to how well my treatment would work...
I just think the staff [at Repro Gyn] there was okay. Nobody really went out of the way to assist you and oftentimes I felt that I was a bother and putting the staff out...The office has claimed to have passed on results when they in fact haven't on numerous occasions. In addition, there were multiple times when they would argue with me that something wasn't a certain way and then would turn around a week or two and agree with me. It was very frustrating to feel like I was on a roller coaster of inconsistency.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
While Dr. Nash is a good doctor and considered to be one of the best in our area, I personally did not like working with him. I would gladly go back and see some other doctors in his practice but not him.
While Dr. Nash came highly recommended to my from another physician, I was not happy with him. He was very matter of fact which some people may like and I found he had zero compassion and most things he said went over my head. When I asked questions about the treatment I was made to feel inferior or like my questions were absurd. Dr. Nash also set expectations very low as to how well my treatment would work.
Dr. Nash found that I had subclinical hypothyroidism and put me on synthroid. We decided to have a exploratory laproscopy prior to starting treatment and found I was already pregnant so it was canceled. Pregnancy turned out to be an ectopic and was conceived naturally but ended with the laproscopy anyway. Next we tried Femara with IUI with which turned out to be a chemical or early miscarriage. The office insisted I wasn't pregnant and pushed me straight into the next IUI but then had to cancel it because it turned out there was in fact hcg in my system and this was after starting the process. We left the clinic after that.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
I just think the staff there was okay. Nobody really went out of the way to assist you and oftentimes I felt that I was a bother and putting the staff out.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The office itself is nice and there are some staff and doctors that are easy to deal with but you really have to push for information and ask a lot of questions in order to make sure you're doing what you're supposed to.
Each IUI cycle cost me $600.
We did not do IVF with Dr. Nash but he only recommends transferring one embryo and in some cases two.
Treated 2013 - 2014
He [Dr. Nash] was calm and compassionate but when I would become upset (cry) he'd want me to collect myself before leaving and entering the waiting room...He gave me a false hope of success. I was told I'd have only a 1% chance of natural pregnancy and a 50-60% chance with IVF with ICSI. After the failed IVF he said my chances dropped to 30% and I'd have better success with donor eggs...Dr Nash told me I would never qualify for a guarantee program because the "house" always wins...Dr Nash only works in the Westerville office two days a week, when I was a patient there. So if your schedule doesn't match you'll have to see another doctor and I didn't feel connected to him due to this.
I had problems with the clinic [Reproductive Gynecology] sending the proper documents to my insurance provider. Also, they missed crediting my account with payments and they charged my insurance for office visits during my IVF cycle that were supposed to be included in my fees (Already paid for upfront) and then when confronted about a possible refund they said the extra fees went to a balance prior to IVF that I wasn't aware of...My spouse and I had to go to an IVF training class but it was handled by another doctor. Majority of all my IVF visits and retrieval were handled by another doctor at the office.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr Nash only works in the Westerville office two days a week, when I was a patient there. So if your schedule doesn't match you'll have to see another doctor and I didn't feel connected to him due to this. He was calm and compassionate but when I would become upset (cry) he'd want me to collect myself before leaving and entering the waiting room. I didn't like this because the office only showed one side to treatment. He gave me a false hope of success. I was told I'd have only a 1% chance of natural pregnancy and a 50-60% chance with IVF with ICSI. After the failed IVF he said my chances dropped to 30% and I'd have better success with donor eggs. I felt cheated out of money and hope. I should have been told more about donor eggs and higher chances than taking my money.
Unless your schedule and cycle match to his schedule don't expect him to be at every appointment.
Some of the nurses were not very friendly and while Dr. Nash showed some empathy, nothing felt specialized to my needs. Everything felt routine, from start to finish during my time I never felt they solved my infertility issues and gave me fake hope.
Due to my failed IUI attempts I was told IVF with ICSI was my best chance. I went on birth control then high doses of injectables including progesterone shots. I was told this was almost normal protocol except due to egg equality was taking some higher doses to simulate my ovaries. I was told about overstimulated ovaries and signs. My spouse and I had to go to an IVF training class but it was handled by another doctor. Majority of all my IVF visits and retrieval were handled by another doctor at the office.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Bethleen)
Bethleen was the IVF nurse. She had printed calendars with medication and directions for me and my understanding had them for each patient. But at times things felt rushed. For my other procedures there was no assigned nurse. Some of the other nursing staff were nice and others were rude and short - Chanel wasn't very compassionate. The medical assistant that took blood samples was very nice and sincerely. The front office staff was normally polite but at times they'd have private conversations leaving clients waiting in lounge area because they didn't feel like greeting them.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
I would not recommend this clinic. At the time I did IVF there was no guarantee and now they have a guarantee program. Plus, Dr Nash told me I would never qualify for a guarantee program because the "house" always wins. That statement alone proves this clinic preys on the despair couples go through trying to get pregnant. Dr. Akain (might be incorrectly spelling) is the only doctor I would recommend others to use. He handled almost all my procedures and IVF but I felt he was only following Dr Nash's notes verses him handling my care. Also, for new patients - due your research. Make sure the doctor is giving you best case and worst case scenario. Also, some of the office staff and nurses were rude and made you feel dumb for asking for more clarification. If any staff member makes you feel that way find another office that treats you right. My opinion might be biased because I left without any success. I know if I left pregnant I would probably have a more positive outlook. But after my negative blood test they didn't have any options but adoption or donor. They left it to me to make a decision.
IUI $500 with HCG shot ($50). Two IUI's $750 plus HCG (extra). One cycle of IVF (self pay) $7500. ICSI $1500, IVF meds (majority came thru Walgreens specialty store, I think I paid $4500 in total), storing embryos was $500 and $475/year there after. (Disclaimer numbers might be slightly off due to memory as this was 4 yrs ago). Laparoscopy to remove endometriosis cost me $3500 out of pocket after insurance. Typical office visits were around $300 after insurance. Saline ultrasound bill was around $500 after insurance.
I only had 3 embryos that made it to Day 3 and the doctor told me of the best 2 and due to my age at the time (30) we went with 2 transfers.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology.
I had problems with the clinic sending the proper documents to my insurance provider. Also, they missed crediting my account with payments and they charged my insurance for office visits during my IVF cycle that were supposed to be included in my fees (Already paid for upfront) and then when confronted about a possible refund they said the extra fees went to a balance prior to IVF that I wasn't aware of.
Treated 2017 - 2018
She [Dr. Maseelall] was very friendly for the consultation, but after that she was always rushed and unable to discuss what was happening. I was told during my ultrasounds that these times weren't not to discuss things. I'd need to schedule a specific time for that.... If you don't mind working mostly with the nurses, then you'll be fine. Don't expect a lot of attention.... [Protocols] 1st IUI - 50MG of Clomid (Failed) 2nd IUI - 7.5MG of Letrozole (Failed) 3rd IUI - 7.5MG of Letrozole with Progesterone (Failed)
They [Reproductive Gynecology] were located close to home for an easy commute. Easy to get appointments. It seemed like there was a different doctor each time I did my IUIs or ultrasounds. My primary doctor only changed the medicine. The nurses were friendly and my information was kept private.... We were self-pay: $200 for each ultrasound, $500 for IUI, $15 for medicine, $100 for trigger shot.... My initial appointment wasn't on the schedule.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
She was very friendly for the consultation, but after that she was always rushed and unable to discuss what was happening. I was told during my ultrasounds that these times weren't not to discuss things. I'd need to schedule a specific time for that.
She was rushed and never discussed things with me.
Describe the protocols Priya Maseelall used in your cycles at Reproductive Gynecology and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
The nurses were friendly. They explained the processes to me and spoke to the doctor on my behalf.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
They were located close to home for an easy commute. Easy to get appointments. It seemed like there was a different doctor each time I did my IUIs or ultrasounds. My primary doctor only changed the medicine. The nurses were friendly and my information was kept private.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology.
Describe Priya Maseelall's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Gynecology.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology.
My initial appointment wasn't on the schedule. They also confused me with another girl and almost took my blood for no reason.
Treated 2017
I can see why she [Dr. Priya Maseelall] would be a good fit for someone else, but my first doctor set the bar really high for RE doctors and the bottom line is that for this kind of doctor if you don’t “mesh” the treatment won’t be comfortable. ... If you like someone blunt, and to the point, she is for you. ... I was greeted by name from everyone [Reproductive Gynecology] from reception to phlebotomists
I was greeted by name from everyone [Reproductive Gynecology] from reception to phlebotomists ... At my initial visit I had blood drawn, and testing was run that I didn’t agree to, nor did I receive the results, and now I have an additional 400 bill for this test ... The clinic itself is clean and comfortable and welcoming. Communication is okay but not fantastic. The biggest issue is that they’re part of Summa healthcare, so it’s make an appointment at one location for one thing, and a different appointment at a different location for something else.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
I can see why she would be a good fit for someone else, but my first doctor set the bar really high for RE doctors and the bottom line is that for this kind of doctor if you don’t “mesh” the treatment won’t be comfortable.
If you like someone blunt, and to the point, she is for you.
I was greeted by name from everyone from reception to phlebotomists
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The office visits were normal 35 copay through my insurance. The internal ultrasound was 600. The bloodwork was another 200
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology.
At my initial visit I had blood drawn, and testing was run that I didn’t agree to, nor did I receive the results, and now I have an additional 400 bill for this test, and it is very upsetting when I’m spending SO much money for this treatment in the first place.
Treated 2015 - 2016
While Dr Jain was personable I didn't feel like he emotionally understood my situation m. I felt like I was in need of answers and deeper understanding that I never received. Everything was very surface level....I felt like Dr. Jain knew what he was doing but did at times feel like a number and not a patient. He was friendly and easy going but didn't seem to connect with me on a deeper level which was hard when you are emotionally, physically and even financially being drained.
The clinic [Repro Gyn] is beautiful and well kept. It is a happy atmosphere for not happy appointments. Not ideal to be located right next to a pediatrician office as that is an emotional struggle as a patient...[Nursing staff] They seemed to be organized and on top of things but seemed to get frustrated if questions were asked or further explanation needed. Some were more personable than others but again they didn't seem to care personally....
How was your experience with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
I felt like Dr. Jain knew what he was doing but did at times feel like a number and not a patient. He was friendly and easy going but didn't seem to connect with me on a deeper level which was hard when you are emotionally, physically and even financially being drained. It's hard to pay so much money and still not end up with your ultimate goal.
Ask questions if you have them st your appointment.
I tried femara several cycles with timed intercourse without success. I then added 3 IUI cycles without success and also Clomid.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic is beautiful and well kept. It is a happy atmosphere for not happy appointments. Not ideal to be located right next to a pediatrician office as that is an emotional struggle as a patient.
$175 for ultrasound visits $400 IUI $90 trigger shot
Describe Akas Jain's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Gynecology.
Westerville
I felt like we were being pushed towards IVF, and we were not ready to go there yet. We were allowed to pursue others avenues, but told each time it was not in our best interest.... I did IUI's. The third cycle, I had ovulated the day before. He [Dr. Nash] still did the IUI. Looking back at it, I think it should have been cancelled.... I felt they were determined that my my age was a factor, and I felt like I was running out of time, but I still had plenty.
It's expensive. I felt they [Reproductive Gynecology] were determined that my my age was a factor, and I felt like I was running out of time, but I still had plenty. I felt like I was being pushed towards IVF and I wasn't sure that's what I wanted to do.... I did IUI's. The third cycle, I had ovulated the day before. He [Dr. Nash] still did the IUI. Looking back at it, I think it should have been cancelled.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Be ready to stick to what you want to do.
I did IUI's. The third cycle, I had ovulated the day before. He still did the IUI. Looking back at it, I think it should have been cancelled.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
It's expensive. I felt they were determined that my my age was a factor, and I felt like I was running out of time, but I still had plenty. I felt like I was being pushed towards IVF and I wasn't sure that's what I wanted to do.
IUI was $750 I believe
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology.
My last IUI cycle, should have been cancelled because I ovulated the day before. However he went ahead and did it. I would have felt better cancelling it.

Treated 2017 - 2018
First appointment was terrible. Did not explain what he [Dr. Akas Jain] was looking at during the initial transvaginal ultrasound. No education was provided and so I didn’t know how to handle my text results. He went on vacation without notifying me and I was supposed to start and IVF cycle. And then never called me back (not sure if it was poor nurse to physician communication).
This [Reproductive Gynecology] is a busy office. I think they have high success rates therefore they have high traffic and don’t take the time to individualize you and your process. They have poor communication through departments and back to the patient.... The office is very busy and it felt like they are behind. But the staff and physician appeared to remember me
How was your experience with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
First appointment was terrible. Did not explain what he was looking at during the initial transvaginal ultrasound. No education was provided and so I didn’t know how to handle my text results. He went on vacation without notifying me and I was supposed to start and IVF cycle. And then never called me back (not sure if it was poor nurse to physician communication).
Go in knowing that things may not be what you had planned and be ready to ask questions because they’re not going to take the time to explain it to you.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
This is a busy office. I think they have high success rates therefore they have high traffic and don’t take the time to individualize you and your process. They have poor communication through departments and back to the patient.
8,000.00 blanket price for IVF

Treated 2018 - 2019
It was so so [with Dr. Stephen Mooney]. Some days was great some days not so great. I think the one thing he said that hit my husband wrong was he told us to go home and make like rabbits and u should be pregnant by December. December came and nothing...The strength and knowledge amazing...just really needs to bring it out more...his communication skills need some work he don’t share everything with u...bedside manner needs work...but other than that He was great...Minus for getting hopes up on time and framing he needs a lot of work in .
[Reproductive Gynecology is an] Amazing place...Weakness needs a better layout for the doctors office....It’s a little cramped...Sometimes u will have a long wait...some times not...Nothing too wrong minus the one day I waited 3 hours for my appointment that was a rough one...It was so so. Some days was great some days not so great. I think the one thing he [Dr. Mooney] said that hit my husband wrong was he told us to go home and make like rabbits and u should be pregnant by December. December came and nothing
How was your experience with Stephen Mooney at Reproductive Gynecology?
The strength and knowledge amazing just really needs to bring it out more . his communication skills need some work he don’t share everything with u. bedside manner needs work but other than that He was great . Minus for getting hopes up on time and framing he needs a lot of work in .
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephen Mooney at Reproductive Gynecology?
Well he is no longer at RGI he left not sure where he went
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephen Mooney at Reproductive Gynecology?
It was so so. Some days was great some days not so great. I think the one thing he said that hit my husband wrong was he told us to go home and make like rabbits and u should be pregnant by December. December came and nothing
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
Amazing girls supper nice and helpfully
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Amazing place Weakness needs a better layout for the doctors office. It’s a little cramped Sometimes u will have a long wait some times not. Mooney was great at some stuff but not at all. But is no longer with rgi
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephen Mooney at Reproductive Gynecology.
What I have left to pay is 289.53 rgi But some stuff the did over at Aultman hospital so that 967.89 Meds 800 pending on the pills and shots I think I was over 3,000 pending on Procedure or things that needed done
Describe Stephen Mooney's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Gynecology.
None