95 Arch Street
540 N. Cleveland Ave
Westerville, OH 43082
614-895-3333

Treated 2017
He [Dr. Mooney] always greeted me by name, and took time to explain things and answer my questions...I immediately liked and felt at ease with him. He was knowledgeable and professional, but could also be a “regular guy” and help you relax and feel more at ease. He does have a tendency to try and lighten the mood which I enjoyed but someone else might not...He would also listen to my requests for my treatment and explain why he would agree or disagree but in the end he let me have the final say which I really appreciated. I felt heard and treated with respect. The only “negative” I can say is that he can come off as slightly “cocky” sometimes, but overall I don’t think that’s too much of a bad thing because I want my doctor to be confident in his abilities.
The clinic [Reproductive Gynecology] has multiple locations and extended hours including weekends so it is easy to get in at a time that works best for you. They were seemingly always running slightly behind, especially with afternoon appointments I would occasionally not go back until almost an hour after my appointment time. They also were not very sensitive when it comes to payment and they would not offer a payment plan when my insurance did not cover and I had to self pay. They did offer a self pay “discount” but every appointment cost at least $200 and I had them about once a week so it was very expensive and they didn’t seem to care or offer any alternatives.
How was your experience with Stephen Mooney at Reproductive Gynecology?
When I first met with Dr. Mooney for the consultation I immediately liked and felt at ease with him. He was knowledgeable and professional, but could also be a “regular guy” and help you relax and feel more at ease. He does have a tendency to try and lighten the mood which I enjoyed but someone else might not. He was always willing to answer my questions, I had a lot. He would also listen to my requests for my treatment and explain why he would agree or disagree but in the end he let me have the final say which I really appreciated. I felt heard and treated with respect. The only “negative” I can say is that he can come off as slightly “cocky” sometimes, but overall I don’t think that’s too much of a bad thing because I want my doctor to be confident in his abilities.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Stephen Mooney at Reproductive Gynecology?
Speak up when you have questions or concerns, and be prepared for a lot of emotions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Stephen Mooney at Reproductive Gynecology?
He always greeted me by name, and took time to explain things and answer my questions.
Describe the protocols Stephen Mooney used in your cycles at Reproductive Gynecology and their degree of success.
I started off using clomid (50) and dexamethasone to stimulate ovulation and lower testosterone, respectively. That was unsuccessful so I moved on to clomid 100 and produced one follicle and used the “trigger shot” that I can’t remember the name of. That cycle was unsuccessful so we started again at 100, no results, moved up to 150 and actually missed ovulation by the time I went for the mid cycle ultrasound so that cycle was essentially a bust. Next tried 150 clomid again, no results so we moved on to letrozole and still continued the dexamethasone. The first cycle was unsuccessful but we repeated the same dosage and had two follicles form, used the trigger shot again and I requested to use IUI at that time. We ended up with a negative test and have not returned since.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
The nursing staff was great, very friendly and sensitive to what I was going through. They were always willing to offer a smile or a hug, whatever I needed and I always felt like I was talking to friends when interacting with them.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic has multiple locations and extended hours including weekends so it is easy to get in at a time that works best for you. They were seemingly always running slightly behind, especially with afternoon appointments I would occasionally not go back until almost an hour after my appointment time. They also were not very sensitive when it comes to payment and they would not offer a payment plan when my insurance did not cover and I had to self pay. They did offer a self pay “discount” but every appointment cost at least $200 and I had them about once a week so it was very expensive and they didn’t seem to care or offer any alternatives.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Stephen Mooney at Reproductive Gynecology.
Each ultrasound visit was $200 for self pay. IUI was $500. Semen analysis was around $150. Clomid, and letrozole costs were quite small. The ovidrel shot was approximately $100 but I had a “compassion care” discount through the pharmacy.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology.
I missed a cycle due to having my mid cycle ultrasound scheduled too late and I had already ovulated.

Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr. Maseelall was very kind with her words and actions. However, she was constantly in rush because she’d been very busy and more than half of times she was with trainees...very compassionate, explained all the options for us and recommended to go directly to IVF (we thank her for that)...she canceled our fresh cycle as she found that my lining was not ready yet (and we thank her for that courageous decision, too). However, she was more focused on the IVF than on the my health. For instance, she diagnosed me with PCOS but never prescribed medications for it.
This is a large clinic [Reproductive Gynecology] with multiple great doctors on board. It is often crowded but the privacy is always well preserved. The location pretty nice and the ambiance is relaxing, but the machine are little old. The prices are pleasantly very affordable as compared to other clinics. Plus one can pay in installments if need be...Michelle and the rest of the team were responsive, very efficient, helpful in addition to staying compassionate and cheerful constantly. Furthermore, it happened that we moved out of state just before the transfer and had to travel back to Akron only for the transfer. Michelle perfectly coordinated the process with the monitoring clinic
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
We went for Dr. Maseelall on the recommendation of my OB/GYN. On the first visit, Dr. Maseelall was very compassionate, explained all the options for us and recommended to go directly to IVF (we thank her for that). Furthermore, after egg retrieval, she canceled our fresh cycle as she found that my lining was not ready yet (and we thank her for that courageous decision, too). However, she was more focused on the IVF than on the my health. For instance, she diagnosed me with PCOS but never prescribed medications for it. She diagnosed me with «kissing ovaries» as it was always very hard to see my right ovary. However, during egg retrieval she said that she wasn’t interested to look for my right ovary since we had enough eggs from the left ovary. Finally, she never shared her email address with us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Do your own research (if you’re already here it means you’re doing great job researching) and ask her as many questions as you can. Ask for your hormone levels —they won’t give it for you if you don’t ask. Ask what does everything mean during an ultrasound session. Don’t settle with a general «every thing is good». Ask what does it mean to have PCOS and how to treat it? Ask when are you allowed to have sex with your partner? Ask if you can pay in installments (our insurance didn’t cover so we’ve done that)
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Adkins)
For almost a year, we’ve had only two not so happy instances with Michelle when she insisted not to give us the dosage of the medications (we we’re paying out of pocket and we wanted to save on medications through a different pharmacy) but when she understood the issue she was so helpful. Then it seemed we were not enrolled for the first cycle, but this was a small miscommunication between the team (then we got the famous blue file). Other than these two instances, Michelle and the rest of the team were responsive, very efficient, helpful in addition to staying compassionate and cheerful constantly. Furthermore, it happened that we moved out of state just before the transfer and had to travel back to Akron only for the transfer. Michelle perfectly coordinated the process with the monitoring clinic even through the hard time of my first ectopic pregnancy of unknown location that ended with methotrexate injections. Also, we again moved to a third state, and Michelle again perfectly coordinated our embryos shipment and medical files transfer to the new clinic.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
This is a large clinic with multiple great doctors on board. It is often crowded but the privacy is always well preserved. The location pretty nice and the ambiance is relaxing, but the machine are little old. The prices are pleasantly very affordable as compared to other clinics. Plus one can pay in installments if need be.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology.
Very very affordable as compared to other clinics: $200 for ultrasound, $5000 for retrieval, $1500 transfer, $150 embryo strorage
Treated 2016 - 2017
Things moved very quickly [with Dr. David Nash], which I appreciated. I could see how some people might feel rushed, but I always felt like my time was valuable and my questions were answered. Dr. Nash is obviously knowledgeable and didn’t sugar coat things. There were times when he could come across as a little blunt, but I like candor. I liked knowing where I stood, whether that was difficult or not.
Michelle is the nurse coordinator for IVF [at Reproductive Gynecology] and she is fantastic! Always compassionate and knowledgeable and somehow could make me laugh even when things were hard...Things move well in the clinic. I never waited for my appointment more than 15 minutes. I think the check in/our procedure is as easy as possible. They are dealing with some vulnerable and potentially embarrassing issues and everything is handled very professionally.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr. Nash is incredibly professional and explains things in a way that is understandable. I always left the office feeling like I new what the next step was. Things moved very quickly, which I appreciated. I could see how some people might feel rushed, but I always felt like my time was valuable and my questions were answered. Dr. Nash is obviously knowledgeable and didn’t sugar coat things. There were times when he could come across as a little blunt, but I like candor. I liked knowing where I stood, whether that was difficult or not.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Trust him. He’s great at what he does.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
I felt like things were explained to me in a complete manner. Things always moved quickly so I could see some people feeling rushed, but I appreciated things being on time. It made me feel like my time was valuable.
Describe the protocols David Nash used in your cycles at Reproductive Gynecology and their degree of success.
We started off using clomid combined with IUI as I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve. After two cycles it became apparent that male infertility was also a factor, so we moved on to IVF with ICSI. I don’t remember specific does for the retreaval, but I know that I was on a high dose of (gonal?) to stimulate my ovaries. They retrieved 14 eggs. 12 were mature. 10 fertilized normally and 5 made it to the day 5 embryo stage. I ended up being a “freeze all” because my progesterone levels spiked too early. I did one frozen transfer that resulted in a negative test. That started with birth control then estrogen and Lupron, then progesterone. My ueterine lining was not thickening as needed at first so the upped my estrogen and also had me take estrogen vaginally instead of orally. That worked. But the transfer didn’t. I immediately began a second transfer cycle following the same protocol (estrogen inserted vagunally) and I conceived on that second transfer. I was on progesterone injections for the first trimester and was then transferred to the care of my OBGYN.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Michelle)
Michelle is the nurse coordinator for IVF and she is fantastic! Always compassionate and knowledgeable and somehow could make me laugh even when things were hard.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology.
I think IUI was $400. IVF retreaval with ICSI was $9000 I think. A frozen embryo transfer with all ultrasounds/appts was $3500. Those costs did not include meds. I know meds run several thousands. I don’t know exacly what I paid as I had some insurance coverage.
Describe David Nash's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Gynecology.
I was under 35 so he strongly cautioned against multiple embryo transfers.
Treated 2017
I felt like a human with my doctor [Dr. Maseelall] because she took the time to know us and asked questions. She was always available to meet and discuss everything we were going through. Her disposition is amazing, warm, caring, and family oriented...great compassion and care for each phase of the process. Even when we found out that there was a fibroid over one of my ovaries, she made sure that let me know all that could and would be done to ensure our (eggs and me) safety.
Michelle and Emily [nurses at Reproductive Gynecology] are amazing. I was given their personal cell number to call if I had and concerns or complications. They were thorough, caring, direct, friendly, and excellent communicators. They made sure to teach my husband and myself on how to use the medicine. They knew who I was each time I came to my appointment. That added to the feeling of being seen as a person not a number.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr Maseelall is the best physician for IVF and our journey. She is so hands on and patient with you. She may run late for the next patient but that is due to her making sure you are feeling ok with everything before she ends your appointment. I truly appreciate that because IVF is scary and can be overwhelming. Dr Maseelall has great compassion and care for each phase of the process. Even when we found out that there was a fibroid over one of my ovaries, she made sure that let me know all that could and would be done to ensure our (eggs and me) safety. I will continue with her until we have a baby.
I would tell any prospective patient to be patient at your appointment. She may run over and be a little late with your appointment but it's because she provides individual focus on you. Other than that, you will be comfortable and at ease with everything and everyone.
I felt like a human with my doctor because she took the time to know us and asked questions. She was always available to meet and discuss everything we were going through. Her disposition is amazing, warm, caring, and family oriented.
Describe the protocols Priya Maseelall used in your cycles at Reproductive Gynecology and their degree of success.
The treatment strategy that was used was IVF with ICSI. My husband had to go through a procedure called PESA due to not being able to release sperm. Due to that IVF with ICSI was the best and only option. I had to undergo surgery to remove fibroids before beginning the cycle of medicine. This was done because the best implantation place was where the fibroids were. Due to my age, 37, the protocol was semi aggressive to make sure I would get enough eggs that were healthy. I was prescribed injectable cetrotide, gonal-f, low dose hCG, novarel, and progesterone in oil. Also the hormones that I was taking could make the fibroids grow. My ovaries did respond to the treatment but not as well as we wanted. I was producing eggs but the were not maturing as fast as we wanted. In addition when it became time to retrieve my eggs there was a fibroid over the left ovary that made retrieval hard. The eggs we're compromised by trying to go through the fibroid, so no eggs were taking from that ovary. We only obtained one mature egg to fertilize. They used my husband's sperm that was collected through the PESA procedure to fertilize the egg. We had the 3day embryo transferred and waited. When it came time to have a pregnancy test and sonogram, we had learned that I had miscarried. Sadly since we only had one egg, we have to repeat the process all over again.
Michelle and Emily are amazing. I was given their personal cell number to call if I had and concerns or complications. They were thorough, caring, direct, friendly, and excellent communicators. They made sure to teach my husband and myself on how to use the medicine. They knew who I was each time I came to my appointment. That added to the feeling of being seen as a person not a number.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
This clinic was the best out of 3 that I had consults at. The clinic is clean and comfortable. The staff is caring, personable, and great at communicating with you. The physician staff is patient and thorough with you as well as your treatment. All positives and strengths considering what I experienced elsewhere.
The financial cost was a little over $10,000 for one IVF cycle. That did not include the $3000-4000 in medication costs.
Describe Priya Maseelall's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Gynecology.
I did have questions about single vs multiple transfer in the beginning. But for the safety of both baby and mother, I see that single transfer is best in some cases. In my case, single was best.
Treated 2015 - 2017
He [Dr. David Nash] works quickly, is usually early and does all procedures himself. He is very matter of fact and will answer your questions in a way that is easy to understand. He doesn't go into extreme detail about everything, but I also trust his judgment so I don't find that a problem. He is very kind and polite, but do not expect much small talk-no time is wasted under his care. A slight negative is that he often has students shadowing him, which may be uncomfortable for some people. It's never bothered me much and I haven't found them to be inappropriate, but it might put some people off.
IUI done with 2 inseminatins costs $750, hcg trigger is about $95. Most appointments are a $10 co-pay. IVF with ICSI is $10,000 ( does not include medications). Embryo freezing is $1,000 per year, less if there are 10 or more embryos. PGS is going to be $4,000...There aren't many options in the area for fertility clinics, but I don't have anything negative to say about anyone. Some days you might have to wait in the lobby or an exam room for a while before your doctor can see you. It's a very clean, warm atmosphere. I didn't have to wait very long to get an initial appointment
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
He works quickly, is usually early and does all procedures himself. He is very matter of fact and will answer your questions in a way that is easy to understand. He doesn't go into extreme detail about everything, but I also trust his judgment so I don't find that a problem. He is very kind and polite, but do not expect much small talk-no time is wasted under his care. A slight negative is that he often has students shadowing him, which may be uncomfortable for some people. It's never bothered me much and I haven't found them to be inappropriate, but it might put some people off.
Don't expect him to sugar coat anything, he'll tell you everything like it is. But he'll also answer your questions and explain anything you're unsure of.
He is very matter of fact and does not sugar coat things. I do not mind this care, I find it important that my doctor is honest. He also works very quickly, again, this is not a bad thing. That said, he has always been very kind and friendly and has an excellent bedside manner. I have only left RGI feeling dejected after confirming non-viable pregnancies. Most of the time, I feel a little more optimistic that they can help.
Several saline sonograms to look for uterine abnormalities, retained tissue or scarring, surgery to remove polyps and a septum and to explore the uterus and Fallopian tubes. 3 IUI cycles with clomid and a trigger shot, 1 miscarried natural pregnancy, IVF retrieval with Gonal F, Menopur and cetrotide. Cycle was switched to a freeze all after progesterone came back a little high during stims. 2 embryos out of 7 made it to Day 5 freeze quality. Lupron and estrogen to prepare for transfer with progesterone injections before and after transfer and during pregnancy while it lasted. The IVF pregnancy was non-viable and am currently waiting for recurrent miscarriage blood test results before starting another IVF cycle. This time is another Freeze all but with PGS.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
They're all very kind and efficient. Very organized and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Dr. Nash strongly felt that a single embryo transfer was better for mine and a potential baby's health as multiples come with higher risk.
Treated 2015 - 2017
Dr Mooney treated me like a friend! He is very professional but comes down to your level and explains EVERYTHING!..He started me out on clomid and monitored me with ultrasounds to see if my follicles we're growing...! Only one downfall...He is always running late! ...I just clicked with him on all levels! He has a great sense of humor and so compassionate with all of his patients! ...I love his honesty, demeanor, personality, just everything about him is inviting and I feel so comfortable and relaxed with him!!
The Canton office is small, but that's a good thing! There​are two nurses there [Repro Gyn] and they are always so happy and friendly! The Akron office is big and the front desk ladies are not so nice! All of the nurses though are amazing!...Roughly each cycle we did with follistim was $2000 each! We did 4 cycles with that! So $8000 including blood work, ultrasounds and office visit charges....[Nursing Staff] So sweet! Every single one of them!...
How was your experience with Stephen Mooney at Reproductive Gynecology?
I can not describe enough praise for Dr Mooney! An example; he explained in terms exactly what is wrong with me! My regular gyno made me feel like I needed surgery and they wouldn't do anything else to help me! Dr Mooney immediately wanted to do an ultrasound to see what my gyno was talking about and he stopped our consultation to do it! And explained while the procedure that it was cosmetic and nothing to worry about! He then had us go back to the consultation room and laid everything out on the table! I just clicked with him on all levels! He has a great sense of humor and so compassionate with all of his patients! Only one downfall...He is always running late! It drives my husband crazy, but I honestly don't care!! I would wait all day for him!!
Be prepared to get comfortable in the waiting room! He is an AMAZING Dr! It's worth the wait!
Dr Mooney treated me like a friend! He is very professional but comes down to your level and explains EVERYTHING! He doesn't treat you like a child and doesn't sugar coat anything! I love his honesty, demeanor, personality, just everything about him is inviting and I feel so comfortable and relaxed with him!!
He started me out on clomid and monitored me with ultrasounds to see if my follicles we're growing, they did not! We then moved immediately to letrozole and monitored me with ultrasounds again, and again no growing of my follicles! So we proceeded to injections ( Follistim) around 150iui every day and monitored me again with ultrasounds, this time it worked!! First cylcle we tried on our own with intercourse, didn't get pregnant! I had to take a break after that cylce because I had so many cysts form! We proceeded again 2 more times with the Follistim and intercourse, and no baby! Each time I had to take a break because of the cysts that appeared! Our last cycle we did we tried the IUI along with the Follistim and again a no go! He then said we could try another round of the iui with follistim, but in our eyes it was just draining us emotionally and financially! So our next step is IVF!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
So sweet! Every single one of them!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The Canton office is small, but that's a good thing! There​are two nurses there and they are always so happy and friendly! The Akron office is big and the front desk ladies are not so nice! All of the nurses though are amazing!
Describe Stephen Mooney's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Gynecology.
Dr Mooney has recommended for us to do IVF and will only allow 2 embryos to be transferred into me. I am a short statured woman and 2 babies is pushing it he said! He wants the babies and me to be healthy
Treated 2017
Dr. Maseelall is truly the best. Defeated after two failed IUIs and a previous doctor that just didn’t care or listen, Dr. Maseelall give me hope.. and ultimately a son through IVF. Each visit, she would sit down and explain next steps. She always took time to answer my questions - no matter how many questions I had. When I started bleeding early in my pregnancy, Dr. Maseelall personally called me on a Saturday to check in and agreed to see me before her office opened on Monday. A+ doctor all around.
Michelle and all of the nurses at RGI are amazing! They are so helpful and always call you back right away should a question come up!.. I was prescribed Gonal-F in conjunction with a few other medications. I was not responding well, and ended up needing to stim longer than expected. RGI gave me additional Gonal-F free of charge to get me to egg retrieval. We ended up having to freeze all eggs and transfer frozen about 45 days post-retrieval.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Trust her. She truly has your best interest at heart and wants to help you.
She treats each patient with care and explains why she is recommending the care for you specifically. She is honest and direct, but speaks to you with such care. She also remembered many personal characteristics, not fertility related, about myself and my husband.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Michelle )
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
RGI is a fantastic clinic with many amazing doctors. I truly cannot think of any negatives or weaknesses. We received exceptional care from everyone at RGI. We live in a Cleveland, so it was over an hour drive each way.. and the drive was more than worth it.
We paid about $7,000 out of pocket, but had infertility insurance coverage.
Due to my age (30) and the fact that this was my first IVF cycle, she recommended transferring one embryo
Treated 2016 - 2017
I wish she [Dr. Maseelall] didn't think IVF was our only option because we don't have the money for it...Dr. Maseelall is a very nice doctor. She is very knowledgeable and kind. She explains things well and helps you understand everything. She gives you hope, even though sometimes it's not the path you want to take... She answers all my questions and treats me like a person not just a number. She really cares
[The nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology] They are all very nice and helpful... It is $70 per visit and I've had ultrasounds, blood work, consultations which I have paid around $300 so far. It's going to be $8000 upfront for IVF...she [Dr. Maseelall] had me do a HSG test and I was diagnosed with hydrosalpinx. My left tube was completely blocked and my right tube was partially blocked. I had surgery to remove my left and possible right tube last year. When they started the procedure they were unsure of the cause of the hydrosalpinx so they left my tubes as they are. She told us we only have a 1% chance of ever conceiving without IVF.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr. Maseelall is a very nice doctor. She is very knowledgeable and kind. She explains things well and helps you understand everything. She gives you hope, even though sometimes it's not the path you want to take. I wish she didn't think IVF was our only option because we don't have the money for it.
Being a paper and pen to take notes and make sure to ask a lot of questions because she will answer them and help you understand what's going on.
She is a wonderful doctor and I fully trust what she says. I think she is very knowledgeable and she explains things to me very well. She answers all my questions and treats me like a person not just a number. She really cares
I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2012 by my OB. I started seeing Dr.Maseelall in 2016, she had me do a HSG test and I was diagnosed with hydrosalpinx. My left tube was completely blocked and my right tube was partially blocked. I had surgery to remove my left and possible right tube last year. When they started the procedure they were unsure of the cause of the hydrosalpinx so they left my tubes as they are. She told us we only have a 1% chance of ever conceiving without IVF.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
They are all very nice and helpful
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
They are all.l very nice and helpful.
Most of the procedures are not covered by my insurance. It is $70 per visit and I've had ultrasounds, blood work, consultations which I have paid around $300 so far. It's going to be $8000 upfront for IVF which we are planning on doing in the future.
Dr. Maseelall told me she only implants one embryo durning the procedure. If we were ever able to do IVF I would want more eggs implanted because we would only have one chance to do this. I wouldn't want it to fail.
Treated 2016
Dr. M [Dr. Maseelall] is very knowledgeable. As with any clinic the doctors have a lot of patients to see and keep things moving, but she would never rush me. The only negative thing I could say about her is when she's performing a transvaginal ultrasound she pushes much harder than any of the other doctors, it is uncomfortable. I can tell she is comfortable with what she does.... My first cycle she had me on 1 clomid pill. It wasn't enough. The second cycle I think we went to 3 pills.
The clinic [Repro Gyn] is great. The doctors work together to figure out a treatment plan, if needed. They really focused on my overall health and not just getting me pregnant. I've lost 65 lbs as a result and I am healthy and strong. IVF is very expensive with this clinic but their success record is great - so I guess you get what you pay for.... I didn't spend too much time with them [nursing staff] but they were very kind and returned my calls promptly.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr. M is very knowledgeable. As with any clinic the doctors have a lot of patients to see and keep things moving, but she would never rush me. The only negative thing I could say about her is when she's performing a transvaginal ultrasound she pushes much harder than any of the other doctors, it is uncomfortable. I can tell she is comfortable with what she does.
Listen to her, follow directions as well as her advice.
Dr. M is very caring and knowledgeable. She, or any Dr I was working with that day, spent time with me and answered all my questions - even if it wasn't the answer I wanted.
My first cycle she had me on 1 clomid pill. It wasn't enough. The second cycle I think we went to 3 pills. It still wasn't enough. Only 1 great egg was produced both cycles. The third cycle we used 4 clomid pills, and I got 2 great eggs and one good egg. My husbands sperm count is extremely low so I didn't get pregnant any of those cycles. IVF is our only option.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
I didn't spend too much time with them but they were very kind and returned my calls promptly.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic is great. The doctors work together to figure out a treatment plan, if needed. They really focused on my overall health and not just getting me pregnant. I've lost 65 lbs as a result and I am healthy and strong. IVF is very expensive with this clinic but their success record is great - so I guess you get what you pay for.
I don't remember to be honest. They had everything broken down. IVF - from the very beginning through the first transfer- was around $15k.
We didn't really discuss this but my good friend did IVF with this same clinic and 2 embryos were transferred each time - with her consent of course.
Treated 2011 - 2016
Feel free to ask questions and not just go with the flow. Sometimes, her [Dr Priya Maseelall] case load is packed so it may feel rushed but she is absolutely in contact with you every step of the way...I started with a CBC panel and complete diagnostic bloodwork overhaul. 20 vials of blood in my first visit. I'm glad I did. While I had a difficult case, she was familiar with it as it was something one of her relatives had so she was empathetic. I started with injectables as Clomid produced pregnancies with losses. Then moved to IUI and eventually years later for baby #2, we decided on IVF.
Strengths [of Reproductive Gynecology in Akron]: All the doctors there are different personalities so you can find one that fits your own needs. They all take their own case load and are there nearly every step of the way. Sometimes, you'll have a fill in doctor. Weaknesses: Case load. There are so many patients at this clinic, you may have to wait or feel rushed. But consults are never rushed.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr Maseelall has great bedside manner, cares about all her patients and you're not just a number. Not everyone goes through IVF and they don't suggest that as the first solution as other clinics do. She will advocate for you with other doctors as other issues come up. Her recommended doctors and transfer to OB/GYN practices are top notch as her network is impeccable as well.
Feel free to ask questions and not just go with the flow. Sometimes, her case load is packed so it may feel rushed but she is absolutely in contact with you every step of the way.
I feel like she and I could be friends in real life. She understands the process and has gone through treatment herself.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Joyce)
All the nurses are great at talking through questions you may have and getting you in with any urgent emergencies (read: loss scans). They care and are compassionate people that have great bedside manners.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Strengths: All the doctors there are different personalities so you can find one that fits your own needs. They all take their own case load and are there nearly every step of the way. Sometimes, you'll have a fill in doctor. Weaknesses: Case load. There are so many patients at this clinic, you may have to wait or feel rushed. But consults are never rushed.
Most costs were out of pocket because of insurance. However, when able, the staff coded ultrasounds or gave me donated injectable meds as they knew the issues with insurance coverage.
Akron

Dr. Maseelall suggested that we take a more conservative approach - 3 medicated IUI cycles and then move to IVF. We went through 2 IUI cycles and then for a myriad of reasons, we decided to forego the 3rd IUI and move right on to IVF. Dr. Maseelall was supportive of this decision, as well...bedside manner is incredible. She explains things so that it is easily consumable to a non-medical individual. She's honest, yet empathetic. While she sees many, man patients day in and day out, she recalls specific events or discussions from previous visits.
Everyone I've encountered at RGI has been nothing but compassionate, friendly and accommodating. When experiencing fertility challenges, it can be quite daunting. RGI made us feel comfortable from the very first phone call. My only complaint is that you may have to wait for your appointment... but other than that - it's fantastic...Jen [nurse] is fantastic. She's very thorough, honest and patient...$500 - IUI; ultrasounds another ~$400
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr. Maseelall has been very candid about our prognosis and steps to achieve pregnancy. She is very down-to-earth and approachable. I never felt dumb for asking a question or for additional clarification.
If you're thinking about making an appointment - just do it. My only regret is that I didn't see her sooner.
Dr. Maseelall's bedside manner is incredible. She explains things so that it is easily consumable to a non-medical individual. She's honest, yet empathetic. While she sees many, man patients day in and day out, she recalls specific events or discussions from previous visits.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Jen)
Jen is fantastic. She's very thorough, honest and patient.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
$500 - IUI; ultrasounds another ~$400; Clomid - $125 (Clomid, Ovidrel) $14,500 - IVF (includes ICSI, PGS testing); $4,100 IVF injectables (Follistim, Menopur, HCG)
One embryo.
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Nash is very friendly and compassionate. He has a lot of patients so he is very quick with each visit. He does a good job at explaining what is going on and what he is seeing and making you feel comfortable during each visit.... In the beginning I had blocked tubes so i underwent surgery to clear the blockage and remove cysts on my ovaries. Dr Nash gave his approval to try naturally after 6 months we have start clomid and ovidrel HCG shot each month. We are still going through these treatments.
They [Reproductive Gynecology] have made the process very smooth through check in to check out. The front desk staff is very friendly and will answer any questions you may have. If they do not know the answer they will be sure to find it out for you and let you know before you leave. The office as inviting atmosphere however it can be very busy so seating can be limited at certain times of the day.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Do not expect a lot of office time with him due to his busy schedule. If you have questions be sure to ask before the end of the exam because he is out of the room before you know it.
Front Desk Employees were very friendly and knew your name. Dr Nash and nurses show compassion when treating you and caring for you.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
Nurse are very kind and will answer any questions you have. Only request would be communication through the phone. It sometimes takes a long time to get a response once you call and leave a message.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
They have made the process very smooth through check in to check out. The front desk staff is very friendly and will answer any questions you may have. If they do not know the answer they will be sure to find it out for you and let you know before you leave. The office as inviting atmosphere however it can be very busy so seating can be limited at certain times of the day.
Cost have been what I expected for fertility treatment.
Treated 2018 - 2019
We did a single embryo transfer for each cycle [with Dr. Maseelall]. That was recommended as the safest for both mommy and baby...She is so compassionate and warm. She is a perfectionist and will not quit until optimal results are achieved. I have zero complaints about her. You get both sides of the coin with her. She is kind, caring , compassionate etc. on one side and extremely knowledgeable, precise and professional on the other. She's really an amazing doctor.
The clinic [Reproductive Gynecology] is very clean. The ladies at the front desk are so sweet and pleasant and always greet you with a smile. There is nice music playing in the waiting rooms and overall very relaxing atmosphere through out the office...The nursing staff is great. They are so friendly and caring. They aided in making my visits comfortable and easy. I am very thankful to all of them for their kindness and support through the tough times and their enthusiasm and joy in celebrating the good times too.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr. Maseelall is an amazing doctor. She is so compassionate and warm. She is a perfectionist and will not quit until optimal results are achieved. I have zero complaints about her. You get both sides of the coin with her. She is kind, caring , compassionate etc. on one side and extremely knowledgeable, precise and professional on the other. She's really an amazing doctor.
I would tell them not to hesitate to make an appointment. Get in to see her as soon as you can.
Dr. Maseelall and the entire staff at RGI are very friendly and accommodating.
I've been a patient for over a year. We started out with the least invasive and most cost effective procedure (IUI) and graduated to IVF eventually. My second IVF cycle worked and I am currently pregnant.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic is very clean. The ladies at the front desk are so sweet and pleasant and always greet you with a smile. There is nice music playing in the waiting rooms and overall very relaxing atmosphere through out the office.
We did a single embryo transfer for each cycle. That was recommended as the safest for both mommy and baby.
Akron
He [Dr. Nash] has a good sense of humor. Doesn't try to use big words when explaining what is going to happen/happening. He realizes this is something we really want and doesn't make us wait, gets down to business, but doesn't pressure.... I felt very comfortable with him.... Relax, ask questions, and breathe. He is very nice and will answer or re explain anything you wanna ask, or don't understand.
Very clean, warm, well decorated, and very friendly front desk girls [Reproductive Gynecology], also. I felt very calm when in the waiting room in Akron. Comfortable chairs (very important when having uncomfortable tests done).... Jen is a great nurse. I also had one who held my hand during a procedure that was uncomfortable.... We applied for compassionate care and were able to save 50% on medications, plus 20%-30% through becoming customers of compassionate care....
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
I felt very comfortable with him. I've seen another "skinny mini" doctor with whom I did feel judged (completely different clinic, in different city). I'm not a small girl, so my BMI number always was in the back of my mind. Dr. Nash made me feel more comfortable about that number, and the process in general.
He has a good sense of humor. Doesn't try to use big words when explaining what is going to happen/happening. He realizes this is something we really want and doesn't make us wait, gets down to business, but doesn't pressure.
We are in the process of starting the IVF drugs now. Just received them yesterday and start them next week.
I don't remember her last name, but Jen is a great nurse. I also had one who held my hand during a procedure that was uncomfortable ( I don't remember her name, but she worked in Akron). Very nice, and thorough.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Very clean, warm, well decorated, and very friendly front desk girls, also. I felt very calm when in the waiting room in Akron. Comfortable chairs (very important when having uncomfortable tests done).
We applied for compassionate care and were able to save 50% on medications, plus 20%-30% through becoming customers of compassionate care. We talked to other doctors about IVF and the cost here was much less than in other cities, and feel like they are more thorough!
Treated 2015 - 2017
Doctor Mooney is compassionate and knows each of this patient's. He does run significantly late for appointments and most of the patients and nursing staff knows that. We had many laughs with Dr Mooney and many tears as well. He responded very compassionately with our miscarriage.... But after trying for many cycles we felt we needed more intense treatment to be successful. We also did not enjoy our meeting with the IVF nurse which was probably our biggest deterrent to continuing treatment there because we loved working with doctor mooney.
My only complaint [for Reproductive Gynecology] was a non aggressive treatment strategy and our regular wait time for the doctor. The staff was wonderful and we felt valued there.... There was a separate cost for a single or double IUI. The cost of IVF was a deterrent for us continuing our treatment with this clinic.... The nursing staff was wonderful and always helpful!... The doctor did a full workup of diagnostic testing. This was greatly appreciated and made us aware of my unicorunate uterus. We then started using Clomid with IUI and known sperm donor but later moved to unmediated IUI cycles.
How was your experience with Stephen Mooney at Reproductive Gynecology?
We loved Dr Mooney and had we been able to get pregnant easily he would have been the perfect doctor. But after trying for many cycles we felt we needed more intense treatment to be successful. We also did not enjoy our meeting with the IVF nurse which was probably our biggest deterrent to continuing treatment there because we loved working with doctor mooney.
Doctor mooney took time at each visit to talk to us about our treatment as well as talk about life. It was clear he took his time to talk with each of his clients and get to know them as a person.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
The nursing staff was wonderful and always helpful!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
My only complaint was a non aggressive treatment strategy and our regular wait time for the doctor. The staff was wonderful and we felt valued there. I have recommended many people to this clinic and will continue to do so
Treated 2016 - 2017
He [Dr. David Nash] can be blunt and tells you maybe not what you want to hear but he still does it in a way that doesn’t seem as harsh as I’ve seen from other doctors...We did 2 rounds of IVF using a strong protocol since I would not be a good responder. The 2nd round we added growth hormone to try to improve egg quality. The 2nd round was actually less successful then the 1st but neither resulted in quality embryos and only the first resulted in a transfer with nothing to freeze.
[Reproductive Gynecology] really is a great clinic my only issue is there unwillingness to look at more than just what they use as protocol. I’m in the healthcare field and did a lot of research and whenever I brought up possible options I felt quickly dismissed...They [nurses] took the time to explain things and we’re compassionate when dealing with a very emotional patient. This experience is definitely a rollercoaster and they helped guide me through it.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
He was blunt but compassionate and really seemed to want to help us grow our family. I think he sees a lot of patients so sometimes I felt rushed but I think he was always very honest and thorough when explaining our diagnosis and possibilities and options.
He can be blunt and tells you maybe not what you want to hear but he still does it in a way that doesn’t seem as harsh as I’ve seen from other doctors
He was very respectful and honest the whole time. He didn’t always seem like he remembered me but was very supportive
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
They took the time to explain things and we’re compassionate when dealing with a very emotional patient. This experience is definitely a rollercoaster and they helped guide me through it.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
It really is a great clinic my only issue is there unwillingness to look at more than just what they use as protocol. I’m in the healthcare field and did a lot of research and whenever I brought up possible options I felt quickly dismissed
We we’re lucky to have some coverage from insurance but it was roughly 20,000 a treatment with medications etc.
I think sometimes he is very protocol oriented when it comes to how many embryos to transfer
Treated 2014 - 2017
[Dr. Nash was] Friendly and nice. Didn't seem to have other coarse of actions besides clomid/letrozole and trigger. Went straight to IVF quote instead of trying other things. My follicles were 27-29 which may have meant not good numbers. Seemed rushed many times...IUI day 14. Always negative pregnancy. Letrozole...day 14 iui. Always negative pregnancy...Felt rushed to leave after IUIs.
Tried to schedule another cycle of IUI [with Reproductive Gynecology]. Had to come in for labwork and no one would call me back. The nurse was rude. On the voicemail it didn't want details just name and phone number to call back. Ultimately by the time they called back had missed the whole cycle and would have to wait...Gets the ball rolling as far as scheduling hsg, semen analysis, lab work, surgeries
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Write down everything in your appointments and meetings.
Seemed to just be pushed along. Nurses weren't responsive at times. Felt rushed to leave after IUIs.
Clomid 10 mg cycle day 3-9 or 4-10. Ultrasound before starting and then at 12-13 days. IUI day 14. Always negative pregnancy. Letrozole don't remember dose or length....day 14 iui. Always negative pregnancy.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
They seemed too overworked. Didn't always know what was going on. Most were very friendly. They needed 2 nurses to just man the phones.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Friendly and nice. Gets the ball rolling as far as scheduling hsg, semen analysis, lab work, surgeries You feel like a just a number and know they are in it for the money. They won't even monitor you if you choose a place like cny. Won't change up treatments even when you ask.
500 per IUI with back to back costing 750. Letrozole/clomid/trigger all covered under my insurance. 25 lab genetic test. Hsg was 250 I think?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology.
Tried to schedule another cycle of IUI. Had to come in for labwork and no one would call me back. The nurse was rude. On the voicemail it didn't want details just name and phone number to call back. Ultimately by the time they called back had missed the whole cycle and would have to wait.

Treated 2018 - 2019
She [Dr. Priya Maseelall] is knowledgeable but she has a tendency to rush...Because I didn’t know what to expect at each turn, I felt a little lost. She spent a lot of time with us during consultations but during my actual treatments, she was in and out very fast. It made me feel like either something was wrong or I was a little lost...Come in with questions ahead of time...She won’t transfer more than one embryo...My visits with her were very brief. She took time during the consultations but during the actual treatment, she was in and out very fast and very brief.
They [nurses at Reproductive Gynecology] were very thorough and compassionate...IUI was $1000 IVF was $14000 with ICSI and PGS...Do your research and ask questions. A lot of the time, I think they forget some of us are going through all of this for the first time. Plus it’s a highly emotional process. They doctors and nurses care but I think sometimes it’s natural to feel lost throughout the process but that they don’t realize you may know literally nothing about it.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
She is knowledgeable but she has a tendency to rush. Her IVF nurses and and staff were fabulous. Because I didn’t know what to expect at each turn, I felt a little lost. She spent a lot of time with us during consultations but during my actual treatments, she was in and out very fast. It made me feel like either something was wrong or I was a little lost.
Come in with questions ahead of time.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
They were very thorough and compassionate.
IUI was $1000 IVF was $14000 with ICSI and PGS
She won’t transfer more than one embryo.
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr. Maseelall is the absolute best. From day 1 she always made me and my husband feel so comfortable being at the clinic. She always was down to earth and never rushed our appointments. She would take all the time we needed with her. ... We used clomid and letrazole for our iui’s with trigger shot. I never produced more than 2 follicles at at time. All Iui’s were failures. When we moved onto ivf we used gonal f, cetrotide and a low dose hcg. We retrieved 10 eggs 8 fertilized and 2 made it to 6 day freeze. 1st fet resulted in pregnancy but lost early 2nd get resulted in pregnancy and had a little girl.
Their strengths [at Reproductive Gynecology] were ever single person at the clinic worked together and did everything they could for you. Everyone was so helpful and took such great care of us. And always made us feel so welcomed ... IUI’s were $500 that’s didn't include monitoring or blood work. Ivf with ICSI was $9500. FET was $3500 each ...
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
That she will do everything she possibly can to help you.
Everyone in the office including every doctor always made me and my husband feel so welcome and at ease being there.
She was always helpful and would answer any questions I had.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
I really can’t say that the clinic had any weaknesses at all. Their strengths were ever single person at the clinic worked together and did everything they could for you. Everyone was so helpful and took such great care of us. And always made us feel so welcomed
Treated 2017 - 2018
He [Dr. David Nash] prescribed me the lowest dose of clomid to start my first 3 cycles of iui. We werent successful. The next steps were to do more testing a pelvic test but opted to go for ivf instead...He was great and caring. Upfront about my chances. He didnt treat me like a number. He listened to my concerns. He wanted to try the next step of IVF but I decided to go elsewhere for affordability...He answered all my wuestions and was very upfront with me on my chances of conceiving
They [staff at Reproductive Gynecology] want to keep things moving. Very caring staff. Dont be afraid to ask questions. The nurses are great. The doctors are caring and really want to help you with your goal of creating a family. Make sure your proactive with your treatment...About 1000 per iui...When we went to the required class the nurse said they would only transfer one embryo. Thats part of the reason i wanted to find a doctor that would be willing to do 2.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
He was great and caring. Upfront about my chances. He didnt treat me like a number. He listened to my concerns. He wanted to try the next step of IVF but I decided to go elsewhere for affordability. RGI is a great fertility clinic. I would recomend them to anyone. Easy to work with.
Share of all of your concerns. Ask lots of questions.
He prescribed me the lowest dose of clomid to start my first 3 cycles of iui. We werent successful. The next steps were to do more testing a pelvic test but opted to go for ivf instead.
They were nice.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
They want to keep things moving. Very caring staff. Dont be afraid to ask questions. The nurses are great. The doctors are caring and really want to help you with your goal of creating a family. Make sure your proactive with your treatment.
About 1000 per iui.
Treated 2017 - 2018
I absolutely love and trust dr Maseelall. She never gave up on me even when my test results looked grim. She listed to me, explained things how I wanted them explained and listed and acted on my concerns. I asked to try another medication that had mixed reviews and she told me about the studies and that it’s not proven, but she allowed me to do it because I wanted to and it couldn’t hurt.
[The nurses at Reproductive Gynecology are] Responsive and knowledgeable...Around $10,000 for ivf not including meds...Strength- excellent doctors and staff. Great embryo lab and can get you in for an appointment rather quickly. Weakness- busy office which can mean long wait time. Have to leave a message and wait for a call back when you have a question...I absolutely love and trust dr Maseelall. She never gave up on me even when my test results looked grim.
Trust her
She treated me with respect, listened to all my concerns, listened and allowed me to do treatments that I wanted, and always showed compassion.
Antagonist protocol. Second round estrogen priming with antagonist protocol. Estrogen priming was used the second time as I had lead follicles in the first round.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Yes, Michelle )
Responsive and knowledgeable
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Around $10,000 for ivf not including meds.
I’m happy she recommended 1 embryo. Both transferred worked and I did not want multiples.
Treated 2017 - 2018
She [Dr. Maseelall] was very friendly for the consultation, but after that she was always rushed and unable to discuss what was happening. I was told during my ultrasounds that these times weren't not to discuss things. I'd need to schedule a specific time for that.... If you don't mind working mostly with the nurses, then you'll be fine. Don't expect a lot of attention.... [Protocols] 1st IUI - 50MG of Clomid (Failed) 2nd IUI - 7.5MG of Letrozole (Failed) 3rd IUI - 7.5MG of Letrozole with Progesterone (Failed)
They [Reproductive Gynecology] were located close to home for an easy commute. Easy to get appointments. It seemed like there was a different doctor each time I did my IUIs or ultrasounds. My primary doctor only changed the medicine. The nurses were friendly and my information was kept private.... We were self-pay: $200 for each ultrasound, $500 for IUI, $15 for medicine, $100 for trigger shot.... My initial appointment wasn't on the schedule.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
She was very friendly for the consultation, but after that she was always rushed and unable to discuss what was happening. I was told during my ultrasounds that these times weren't not to discuss things. I'd need to schedule a specific time for that.
She was rushed and never discussed things with me.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
The nurses were friendly. They explained the processes to me and spoke to the doctor on my behalf.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
They were located close to home for an easy commute. Easy to get appointments. It seemed like there was a different doctor each time I did my IUIs or ultrasounds. My primary doctor only changed the medicine. The nurses were friendly and my information was kept private.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology.
My initial appointment wasn't on the schedule. They also confused me with another girl and almost took my blood for no reason.
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr Mooney is always so professional and personable at the same time. He knows my husband and I and all of our history. He makes us laugh while always being honest about expectations. He listens and always tries to do what is best for us...You may have to wait a bit for appointments sometimes, but that is only because he gives individual attention to each patient.
The clinic staff [at Reproductive Gynecology] is always so friendly whenever we visit. Everyone from the Phlebotomist Kim, to the reception ladies, to the lab staff are so welcoming. Occasionally you have to wait in the waiting room for your appointment, but that is because they pay so much attention to each person when it is time for their visit...Both [nurses] are exceptional at answering the multitude of questions that go along with infertility treatments. They are kind, patient and honest.
How was your experience with Stephen Mooney at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr Mooney is a honest, to the point type of doctor. He is realistic about giving expectations, while hopeful for the best outcome possible. He is kind, funny and above all very good at listening. We recommend him highly to anyone going through infertility.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Adkins & Emily Bowman )
Both women are exceptional at answering the multitude of questions that go along with infertility treatments. They are kind, patient and honest.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic staff is always so friendly whenever we visit. Everyone from the Phlebotomist Kim, to the reception ladies, to the lab staff are so welcoming. Occasionally you have to wait in the waiting room for your appointment, but that is because they pay so much attention to each person when it is time for their visit.
Treated 2017
I can see why she [Dr. Priya Maseelall] would be a good fit for someone else, but my first doctor set the bar really high for RE doctors and the bottom line is that for this kind of doctor if you don’t “mesh” the treatment won’t be comfortable. ... If you like someone blunt, and to the point, she is for you. ... I was greeted by name from everyone [Reproductive Gynecology] from reception to phlebotomists
I was greeted by name from everyone [Reproductive Gynecology] from reception to phlebotomists ... At my initial visit I had blood drawn, and testing was run that I didn’t agree to, nor did I receive the results, and now I have an additional 400 bill for this test ... The clinic itself is clean and comfortable and welcoming. Communication is okay but not fantastic. The biggest issue is that they’re part of Summa healthcare, so it’s make an appointment at one location for one thing, and a different appointment at a different location for something else.
How was your experience with Priya Maseelall at Reproductive Gynecology?
I can see why she would be a good fit for someone else, but my first doctor set the bar really high for RE doctors and the bottom line is that for this kind of doctor if you don’t “mesh” the treatment won’t be comfortable.
If you like someone blunt, and to the point, she is for you.
I was greeted by name from everyone from reception to phlebotomists
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The office visits were normal 35 copay through my insurance. The internal ultrasound was 600. The bloodwork was another 200
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology.
At my initial visit I had blood drawn, and testing was run that I didn’t agree to, nor did I receive the results, and now I have an additional 400 bill for this test, and it is very upsetting when I’m spending SO much money for this treatment in the first place.
Treated 2015 - 2017
Dr. Nash was always so nice and friendly. He gave us information in a blunt, but caring way. He never gave us false hope. I feel like my treatment plan was very tailored to my needs. He is extremely knowledgeable. He was very compassionate when I had my miscarriage and when he did my D&C...We started out with lots of testing to confirm I did have PCOS and infertility. We did IUI once and it didn’t work. We also did injectibles at home. We discussed IVF at one point and he understood that we wanted to try IUI again. We did and it was successful.
Every staff member [at Reproductive Gynecology] had an amazing, caring bedside manner...The clinic is very organized and welcoming. They do a lot of tests and procedures in their clinic so it was nice to just be at one place for the course of our treatment. I never had to wait very long in the waiting room...The nursing staff is wonderful! They were always so caring and understanding. They always were very positive and it really felt like they were ‘cheering’ us on.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Trust his treatment plan and the infertility journey.
Every staff member had an amazing, caring bedside manner. Dr. Nash always knew my case and what was going on
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
I paid out of pocket for everything as insurance doesnt cover infertility treatments.