Akron
540 N. Cleveland Ave
Westerville, OH 43082
614-895-3333

Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr Jain remembers details of my life and aspects important to my care without me having to remind him. He genuinely cares about his patients....Dr. Jain has always been honest and upfront with us. He answers ours questions directly/bluntly but also with compassion. He always makes me Feel at ease. I have issues with my cervix which makes IUI and other procedures more difficilt than normal. He always takes his time and makes sure I am Comfortable.
Overall we are very happy with the clinic [Reproductive Gyn- Westerville]. Strengths: friendly, compassionate, care about privacy. Only weakness is it is hard to get in touch via telephone... I always have to leave a message. Someone does always call back the same day.... Compassionate, respectful, able to answer questions thoroughly... Dr Jain remembers details of my life and aspects important to my care without me having to remind him.
How was your experience with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
Come to your appt with specific questions I had a Million of them and he took the time to answer each one.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
Compassionate, respectful, able to answer questions thoroughly
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Overall we are very happy with the clinic. Strengths: friendly, compassionate, care about privacy. Only weakness is it is hard to get in touch via telephone... I always have to leave a message. Someone does always call back the same day.
Treated 2017 - 2018
He [Dr. Akas Jain] does seem to be in a rush alot of times....He is very good as far as explaining and knowledge...His bedside manner is a little cold. Dr Jain is very straight forward and to the point. I really wouldn't change anything except maybe a little more compassion...Just ask for a little of his patience...Dr Jain is an awesome dr...Just ask for a little of his patience
The easiest way to get ahold of the nurses [at Reproductive Gynecology] is email, they are friendly and willing to help...I overall enjoyed the experience. They could work on their communication a little. Shanell and Jenna are the absolute sweetest! Dr Jain is an awesome dr. The office is clean and inviting. Being able to.do all procedures in office is very convenient...Dr Jain always seems in a rush.
How was your experience with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
He is very good as far as explaining and knowledge. He does seem to be in a rush alot of times. His bedside manner is a little cold. Dr Jain is very straight forward and to the point. I really wouldn't change anything except maybe a little more compassion.
Just ask for a little of his patience
Dr Jain always seems in a rush.
Describe the protocols Akas Jain used in your cycles at Reproductive Gynecology and their degree of success.
Follistim 225 menopur 75 for 10 days cetrotide the last few days and 5000 hcg for trigger
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
The easiest way to get ahold of the nurses is email, they are friendly and willing to help
Westerville
H [Dr. Jain] sat with me, answered my questions and had a plan very quickly....He was friendly and funny, but was distracted when we when in for the ultrasound, sending a text message without explanation or apology. He didn't acknowledge the discomfort of the procedure, but was very open with results, and reassuring of the findings....Be prepared for a blunt experience, but he is friendly, open and honest. You won't feel like a number- he remembers his patients.
The nurses [Repro Gyn] explained options, testing and what to expect. They were kind and friendly, compassionate and genuine....Scheduling is easy, everything is explained up front, and they are very aware of how to work with insurance companies. The staff are terrific, and available to answer questions readily. I felt seen and valued, and felt I could ask questions as needed.... office staff are terrific, very compassionate and friendly.
How was your experience with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
He sat with me, answered my questions and had a plan very quickly. His office staff are terrific, very compassionate and friendly.
Clomid, timed intercourse, ultrasounds. Plan for IUI.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
The nurses explained options, testing and what to expect. They were kind and friendly, compassionate and genuine.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology.
Each IUI cycle is $500 and IVF is approximately $19000.
Westerville
He [Dr. Akas Jain] is very smart and goes above and beyond with each patient! He is very thorough reviewing your test results and retesting to ensure he has the best results. He is very straight forward and honest with your diagnosis. The honesty is much appreciated.... I started with my hysterscopy and it want as bad as what I expected. I am now on birth control waiting to have my baseline appointment
[Reproductive Gynecology - Westerville is] Very clean and proffesional. The rooms were clean and tidy. The waiting room was clean and comfy. I especially thought the decor was interesting! The staff was very professional and friendly. They helped make your experience less stressful !... I started with my hysterscopy and it want as bad as what I expected. I am now on birth control waiting to have my baseline appointment
How was your experience with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
He is very smart and goes above and beyond with each patient! He is very thorough reviewing your test results and retesting to ensure he has the best results. He is very straight forward and honest with your diagnosis. The honesty is much appreciated.
He is upfront and honest
Dr Join is upfront and honest. Very smart doctor!
They reply very promptly
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Total cost with medication and lots of bells and whistles for the ivf.........$13,000
Describe Akas Jain's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Gynecology.
No comment. We are ejecting for single transfer
Treated 2015 - 2018
Very knowledgeable, realistic and listens to patience needs, always made patience feel like process going be fine, helps you understand process answers any question as a positive person. Even though nothing 100% guaranteed, Dr. Nash makes feel like everything going go right first time and If not have a good game plan for next time around... He let me pick and control number of embryos for transfer and transfer was successfully
Sometimes appointments [at Reproductive Gynecology] run late so just be flexible because doctor going to give you all attention you need like other clients, if can arrive early that’s even better since check in earlier and been seen earlier... Even though nothing 100% guaranteed, Dr. Nash makes feel like everything going go right first time and If not have a good game plan for next time around... he will answer all questions you have, don’t overthink it he’s there guide and help you
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Relax and be yourself and he will answer all questions you have, don’t overthink it he’s there guide and help you
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
Great bed side manner, very friendly and warm person
Describe the protocols David Nash used in your cycles at Reproductive Gynecology and their degree of success.
IVF, did luptron, injections, vitamins, antibiotics and all process works
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Sometimes appointments run late so just be flexible because doctor going to give you all attention you need like other clients, if can arrive early that’s even better since check in earlier and been seen earlier
Describe the costs associated with your care under David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology.
Doesn’t remember did a fertility loan that covered cost
Describe David Nash's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Gynecology.
David Nash
Treated 2015 - 2016
Very kind doctor [Dr. David Nash], just uses a standard formula for patients instead of listening to their cycle. I was also reminded of my age way too often...Dr Nash is very knowledgeable and compassionate towards his patients...[Protocal] Call on cycle day 1, go for baseline and blood work. Get meds. Go for mid cycle ultrasound. Trigger shot. IUI. 2 week wait.
All the nurses [at Reproductive Gynecology] were very nice...This office billed my insurance and then I paid them monthly for the remainder costs...I recommend RGI for basic fertility needs for young couples. If you’re over 35, single and needing advanced fertility needs this is probably not the clinic for you. I was minded of my age way too often...Very kind doctor, just uses a standard formula for patients instead of listening to their cycle. I was also reminded of my age way too often.
How was your experience with David Nash at Reproductive Gynecology?
I’m glad I selected RGI to go to for my basic fertility needs. It helped me in my journey to a more advanced treatment at another clinic. Dr Nash is very knowledgeable and compassionate towards his patients
Do your homework, ask questions and don’t let them rush you through an appointment.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
All the nurses were very nice
David Nash
Treated 2015 - 2018
Personalized care. Able to banter ideas with Dr Jain...He took the time to review my charts from the previous doctor then developed a plan. We were involved and asked a lot of questions which he answered and was very honest - even if it was something I didn’t want to hear. He didn’t sugar coat anything...Ask a lot of questions- he will answer them honestly...
The clinic [Repro Gyn] is very nice and clean. Updated decor, comfortable lighting and new equipment. Friendly staff. Lab on site. Weakness is that since they are a great facility they can be busy, but typically running on time...Forgot to call in a script but was able to correct it over a weekend...Personalized care. Able to banter ideas with Dr Jain...
How was your experience with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
Ask a lot of questions- he will answer them honestly
Personalized care. Able to banter ideas with Dr Jain
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic is very nice and clean. Updated decor, comfortable lighting and new equipment. Friendly staff. Lab on site. Weakness is that since they are a great facility they can be busy, but typically running on time
We paid a lot out of pocket as we had exhausted insurance money
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology.
Forgot to call in a script but was able to correct it over a weekend
Treated 2017 - 2018
He's [Dr. Akas Jain] very thorough, wants everything to be perfect to get the best results. Will not cut corners or go forward with retrieval/ transfer unless he thinks everything is perfect. Truly cares about achieving the best results possible for his patients.... Used the highest dose for Stims that he could due to my diminished ovarian reserve.... The staff is Friendly, easy to get into, always see your own doctor, not a long wait time during appointments. Billing can be somewhat confusing. Nurse communicates by email which can be difficult at times but also convenient at times.
The staff [at Reproductive Gynecology] is Friendly, easy to get into, always see your own doctor, not a long wait time during appointments. Billing can be somewhat confusing. Nurse communicates by email which can be difficult at times but also convenient at times.... He's [Dr. Akas Jain] very thorough, wants everything to be perfect to get the best results. Will not cut corners or go forward with retrieval/ transfer unless he thinks everything is perfect. Truly cares about achieving the best results possible for his patients
How was your experience with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
He's very thorough, wants everything to be perfect to get the best results. Will not cut corners or go forward with retrieval/ transfer unless he thinks everything is perfect. Truly cares about achieving the best results possible for his patients.
Ask questions
Dr Jain remembered personal things about me
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Gynecology. (Assigned nurse: Megan)
Very nice, sometimes seemed rushed
Treated 2019 - 2020
Dr. Jain was funny and more relaxed. He was patient with our questions and was honest about his opinion on our chances. He said that the cyst on my right ovary could be an endometrial cyst, which was the first time a doctor mentioned that. He made sure we were absolutely positive about moving forward at each step and outlined the risks. He was very cautious when I developed another cyst. Overall, we really like Dr. Jain!...performed 2 of our IUI's. He changed our meds when Clomid caused a cyst to develop and was very strategic about which days in my cycle to do procedures.
We have spent roughly $5000 since the beginning of our journey. [with Reproductive Gynecology]. Our insurance covers 0% of the cost. Each IUI cost roughly $1100...Scheduling an appointment was easy, but depending on your cycle day, you may end up with a different doctor. The staff are nice and very hardworking. Even if I have to leave a voicemail, someone always gets back to me in a timely manner with a response.
How was your experience with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
He is very patient and kind with us. He always answers our questions and is funny when he knows we are stressed.
Dr. Jain performed 2 of our IUI's. He changed our meds when Clomid caused a cyst to develop and was very strategic about which days in my cycle to do procedures.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
We have spent roughly $5000 since the beginning of our journey. Our insurance covers 0% of the cost. Each IUI cost roughly $1100.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Gynecology?
Westerville

The clinic [Reproductive Gynecology] is comfortable and easy to navigate. There is plenty of parking and the check in process is easy. The waiting area is large and has several seating options so you’re not sitting on top of people...They [nurses] were attentive, helpful with directions, and available for questions when I had them...$200 per ultrasound $150 for HCG trigger shot $500 for IUI...He [Dr. Akas Jain] was personable, direct, and knowledgeable about our situation. He had a plan and was ready to help us execute our plan...He’s been attentive and very clear about next steps at every appointment...I found out at our initial consult that Dr. Jain had talked with my previous doctor back in 2015 because of an unusual situation regarding my ectopic pregnancy and he remembered! Just from looking at our records. I didn’t even know this conversation happened so to know he regularly consulted with other physicians about patients that weren’t even his made me feel great.
How was your experience with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
I found out at our initial consult that Dr. Jain had talked with my previous doctor back in 2015 because of an unusual situation regarding my ectopic pregnancy and he remembered! Just from looking at our records. I didn’t even know this conversation happened so to know he regularly consulted with other physicians about patients that weren’t even his made me feel great. He’s been attentive and very clear about next steps at every appointment.
Relax and know you’re in good hands.
He was personable, direct, and knowledgeable about our situation. He had a plan and was ready to help us execute our plan.
Called day 1 of cycle. U/s day 2 to assess follicle size and blood work. Clomid days 3-7. U/s day 12, HCG trigger shot day 12 pm, IUI day 14, in TWW now.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Gynecology.
They were attentive, helpful with directions, and available for questions when I had them.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
The clinic is comfortable and easy to navigate. There is plenty of parking and the check in process is easy. The waiting area is large and has several seating options so you’re not sitting on top of people.
$200 per ultrasound $150 for HCG trigger shot $500 for IUI
Treated 2017
Success w/ Doc 5 Eggs Frozen
One adjustment he [Dr. Akas Jain] made was limiting my birth control, as he didn't want to down regulate my ovaries more than absolutely necessary. This wasn't ever considered at my previous clinic. Even though only 6 eggs were retrieved, 5 got to day 5 blasts, and were all given good ratings...was very blunt when communicating. I appreciated his honesty, but i could see where some others might find his approach harsh at such an emotional time. He customized every part of my protocol based on my previous cycle, and was present at almost all of my ultrasounds (maybe all of them). When our Genetic testing results came through, he called me directly after hours, which I appreciated.
This [Reproductive Gynecology] is a lovely clinic to spend time in. I never waited more than 10 minutes for an appointment, and the lab for blood draws is located within the office. I received a private injection training specific to my protocol...RGI was more expensive than ORM, but not significantly so...Even though only 6 eggs were retrieved, 5 got to day 5 blasts, and were all given good ratings...One adjustment he [Dr. Akas Jain] made was limiting my birth control, as he didn't want to down regulate my
How was your experience with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
Dr. Jain was very blunt when communicating. I appreciated his honesty, but i could see where some others might find his approach harsh at such an emotional time. He customized every part of my protocol based on my previous cycle, and was present at almost all of my ultrasounds (maybe all of them). When our Genetic testing results came through, he called me directly after hours, which I appreciated.
Know he is going to be blunt! But also he will think about you specifically as a patient, so I think it is worth it.
One adjustment he made was limiting my birth control, as he didn't want to down regulate my ovaries more than absolutely necessary. This wasn't ever considered at my previous clinic. Even though only 6 eggs were retrieved, 5 got to day 5 blasts, and were all given good ratings.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
This is a lovely clinic to spend time in. I never waited more than 10 minutes for an appointment, and the lab for blood draws is located within the office. I received a private injection training specific to my protocol.
RGI was more expensive than ORM, but not significantly so.
Treated 2017 - 2018
He [Dr. Jain] is amazingly knowledgeable and passionate in what he does. He treats patients with respect and compassion. His staff respects him and treat his patients just as he does. He takes adequate time at each visit and explains and answers all questions asked. I would highly recommend him to others going through similar struggles.... RGI was highly organized and passionate clinic. They all seem to have a common goal, to bring patients the family
RGI was highly organized and passionate clinic. They all seem to have a common goal, to bring patients the family that they have hoped, prayed and longed for...some for years upon years. The office setting is comfortable. The staff is caring and knowledgeable and all patients are highly respected.... He [Dr. Jain] is amazingly knowledgeable and passionate in what he does. He treats patients with respect and compassion.
How was your experience with Akas Jain at Reproductive Gynecology?
He is amazingly knowledgeable and passionate in what he does. He treats patients with respect and compassion. His staff respects him and treat his patients just as he does. He takes adequate time at each visit and explains and answers all questions asked. I would highly recommend him to others going through similar struggles.
He is amazing!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Gynecology.
Cost with any infertility can be costly and unfortunately we have no coverage for this treatment. As for the area it was an average cost.