Genetic counseling: Offered
920 West Street
Peru, IL 61354
973 Featherstone Road
Rockford, IL 61107
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Health and Fertility Center to a friend?

2 doctors
2004 - 2011
PCOS, Other
I think they [Reproductive Health and Fertility Center] care and are open to anyone who is looking for help. I had been turned down by another practice because I was not married... I had some issue with having to be stuck multiple times when they were trying to get IV's during the procedures which was uncomfortable....[Re: Nurses] It has been awhile, but they were very comforting and helpful....I was a single woman doing this and he [Dr. Graczykowski] wanted to make sure I was going to be able to handle the ups and downs as well as the physical issues. I appreciated that he didn't just seem to be in it for the money.
2004 - 2011
PCOS, Other
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Fertility Center.
I think they care and are open to anyone who is looking for help. I had been turned down by another practice because I was not married. I had an issue with one doctor that saw me when I miscarried as Dr. G was out and he was not very compassionate but he has retired. I had some issue with having to be stuck multiple times when they were trying to get IV's during the procedures which was uncomfortable.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jacek Graczykowski at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center?
He was very caring, took my feelings into account and his staff did the same. He was very honest about the issues I would have.
It has been awhile, but they were very comforting and helpful.
How was your experience with Jacek Graczykowski at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center?
He was very caring and explain all the pro's and con's and the steps we would take. After I did miscarry and was deciding whether to try again, he was very compassionate and helped me work through whether to pursue another cycle or not.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jacek Graczykowski at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center?
I was a single woman doing this and he wanted to make sure I was going to be able to handle the ups and downs as well as the physical issues. I appreciated that he didn't just seem to be in it for the money.
Describe the protocols Jacek Graczykowski used in your cycles at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We started out with Clomid then Follistem and IUI, he continued increasing that each try for a year. Then we moved onto IVF. I wound up at the maximum Follistem since I was not producing many eggs. I went through 3 cycle before I became pregnant but miscarried early. We discussed the likelihood of a fourth cycle and I opted to try and it was successful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jacek Graczykowski at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center.
Each cycle had a cost which they did go over with me. I don't remember the details. My medications were handled separately.
Describe Jacek Graczykowski's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center.
He was Ok with multiple transfers but only transferred really viable embryo's. He did require that you sign something that you would be willing to reduce if multiple embryo's took and there was a danger in continuing.
Rockford

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jacek Graczykowski at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center.

2014 - 2017
The clinic [Repro Hlth and Fert Ctr] was amazing. They staff was very nice and after 4 years of seeing the same faces they become like family and you are happy to see them. They were always good about returning phone calls and getting you appointments when you need them. The only draw back that I can think of is that whenever you call, you get an automated message and pick which party you would like to leave a message for. In my opinion that isn't a very big weakness because like I said they return your call as soon as they can.... I would say IUI were roughly 2,000 and IVF cycle was around 12,000.
2014 - 2017
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Fertility Center.
The clinic was amazing. They staff was very nice and after 4 years of seeing the same faces they become like family and you are happy to see them. They were always good about returning phone calls and getting you appointments when you need them. The only draw back that I can think of is that whenever you call, you get an automated message and pick which party you would like to leave a message for. In my opinion that isn't a very big weakness because like I said they return your call as soon as they can.
He is an amazing doctor and I would 1000% recommend him to anyone who was looking. He is very optimistic and will explain everything in detail. I fully trusted him every step of the way. He knows each patient and their history very well, so you don’t feel like you are just another dollar sign to him.
Trust that he knows what he is doing.
I would imagine the costs were similar to other clinics. I would say IUI were roughly 2,000 and IVF cycle was around 12,000. Luckily we have good insurance so we only had to cover our deductible. The medicine was all an additional cost.

Anovulation, Male Factor
My husbands sperm was very poor that we had to go straight to IVF [at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center]. We were successful after 1 round of IVF. We now have 1 year old twins from that 1 round!...Nursing staff was always great, caring, and knowledgeable about their practice. Always was welcome and taken care of. I would call and it would feel like I was talking to a friend...Overall we had a great experience with the entire staff. They communicate well and are very helpful and informative. They helped us get our medications through specialty pharmacies and took care of problems we had with them.
Anovulation, Male Factor
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Fertility Center.
He made sure we understood what he was talking about and what was involved in our plan. He was very straight with us.
He made sure we clearly understood the risks with the injections including overstimulation, he thoroughly explained the risks for multiples. He very clearly sat down with us and explained everything to us. He was very straight with us on what we needed to do.
He was right to the point and we got pregnant within 1 year of seeing Dr! He was right to the point and didn’t draw out the fertility process.
My husbands sperm was very poor that we had to go straight to IVF. We were successful after 1 round of IVF. We now have 1 year old twins from that 1 round!
Our insurance covered quite a bit. We had $30 copay for each visit. The sperm and embryo storage was not covered and that was expesive.
Dr felt strongly about only transferring 1 embryo but was willing to transfer 2 if we felt strongly about it. He clearly told us the risk for multiples.
Peoria

Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Love the staff and hope it works this time. Hate that is all on [their] cycle though.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Love the staff and hope it works this time. Hate that is all on there cycle though.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Dena )
She's very nice, asks how I am
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Health and Fertility Center?
He's awesome explains everything but is always busy
He's cuts to the chase and may seem rushed