Reproductive Health and Wellness Center

Providing backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
Laguna Hills
23141 Moulton Pkwy
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Health and Wellness Center to a friend?

1 doctor
2019 - 2020
I feel like Dr. Rosencrantz truly cares about each of his patients, and knows exactly where you are with your cycle, how your cycle is going, and what is to come...is the unicorn of doctors who is a genius, and also has great bedside manner! His calm demeanor is so heartwarming in this crazy journey of infertility, and I honestly could not recommend him enough...He responds quickly through the messenger in the patient portal, but also answers any questions over the phone and in-person too...For the trigger, we used lupron and a drop of hcg to ensure I would ovulate, but primarily lupron to prevent ohss, as I had many follicles.
We had 11 embryos make it to day 5/6 and were biopsied and frozen [at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center]. After genetic testing, I currently have 4 geneticall normal embryos ready for transfer...As a newer facility, you aren't competing with hundreds or thousands of patients, trying to get in to see the doctor. In that sense, I feel like you really are a person and not just a number. Each time I arrive for an appointment, I walk right in...She [nurse] is so patient, caring, and understanding, and is always there to answer all of my silly questions.
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
I am currently still undergoing IVF treatment with Dr. Rosencrantz, but I couldn't recommend him enough to anyone looking for an IVF doctor! I was told by many that most doctors have no bedside manner, but you shouldn't care about that because all you should care about is that they are great doctors. I wanted a genius doctor, but I also wanted someone with good beside manner who would be open to all my questions. Dr. Rosencrantz is the unicorn of doctors who is a genius, and also has great bedside manner! His calm demeanor is so heartwarming in this crazy journey of infertility, and I honestly could not recommend him enough. I was honestly so nervous and scared to go through IVF, as I'm sure everyone is, but he calmed my nervous each visit and even on the day of egg retrieval, calmly told me everything was going to go great, and sure enough it did. I apprecaited that it was the actual doctor that called several times throughout my stim cycle, and it was also my doctor that called about updates throughout the egg retrieval/fertilization process. Anytime I have questions, and I send messages through our patient portal, he responds so quickly. Also, during my visits, it was so nice to see the doctor each time, so that I didn't have to wait to ask questions or see different doctors each visit. 10 out of 10, I would highly recommend!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
Don't be afraid to ask questions! I'm sure he's heard them all, and he will never make you feel stupid for asking questions. He responds quickly through the messenger in the patient portal, but also answers any questions over the phone and in-person too.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
I feel like Dr. Rosencrantz truly cares about each of his patients, and knows exactly where you are with your cycle, how your cycle is going, and what is to come. He warned me about all possible side effects, and was spot on with even every symptom and when I would feel them. Dr. Rosencrantz was the one to call with updates after egg retrieval, and has been the one to call with all other updates that had to do with my embryos. I just feel like he truly cares for each of his patients as if they were family.
Describe the protocols Marcus Rosencrantz used in your cycles at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center and their degree of success.
I just completed our egg retrieval portion of our first IVF cycle. During the stim cycle, I took prednisone, prenatals, and folic acid. I did stims for 12 days, and triggered on the 13th day. We used menopur and follistim, then ganirelix for the last few days leading up to trigger. For the trigger, we used lupron and a drop of hcg to ensure I would ovulate, but primarily lupron to prevent ohss, as I had many follicles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center. (Assigned nurse: Cindy Anderson)
Cindy is the best! I honestly don't think I could have done it without her. She is so patient, caring, and understanding, and is always there to answer all of my silly questions. She is so sweet, so organized, and made the entire process so easy! She always responds to all my messages through our patient portal so quickly, and is so easy to work with on scheduling around my work schedule and what works best for me! Although I primarily worked with Cindy, some of my blood draws through my egg retrieval cycle was with Nurse Kailyn. She is awesome too-- so sweet and so helpful! I couldn't recommend Cindy enough-- she is truly the best!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
The clinic itself is SO beautiful! It is a brand new facility, and everything is so clean and beautiful. There's plenty of parking at the facility, and it's easy to park and find the office. As a newer facility, you aren't competing with hundreds or thousands of patients, trying to get in to see the doctor. In that sense, I feel like you really are a person and not just a number. Each time I arrive for an appointment, I walk right in. I've never had to wait for an appointment upon arrival or in the patient room. Also, with working full-time while undergoing treatment, I was really worried about scheduling and making all the appointments work around my work schedule as much as possible. Cindy is always so helpful in coordinating what time/dates work best for me and it's been such a huge stress relief not having to miss much work! Coming from a hospital's Infertility Department with so many patients, and not having the option to pick appointment times, and having to wait sometimes long periods of time even upon arrival, it has been a dream to just arrive for my appointment and be seen and out the door so quickly!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
Since I work full-time, I asked the Nurse Practitioner if I could be seen early on my way to work. It was no problem for them at all, and I was able to have 7:30am appointments, and get to work by 8/8:15am every time. There was never any wait, it was always super organized, and of course it helped that the office was only about 20 minutes away from my work office. But, I've never felt like I had to work with the clinic's schedule, it was always up to me or I was asked when worked best for me and my schedule! That is amazing!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
I don't have any insurance coverage on IVF, so all expenses were out of pocket including medications.
Describe Marcus Rosencrantz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
Dr. Rosencrantz prefers that I transfer one embryo at a time, especially since I went through genetic testing of my embryos. We had 11 embryos make it to day 5/6 and were biopsied and frozen. After genetic testing, I currently have 4 geneticall normal embryos ready for transfer. We will transfer 1 at a time.
Marcus Rosencrantz
Reproductive Health and Wellness Center
Laguna Hills
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.