23141 Moulton Pkwy
Laguna Hills, CA 92653

2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Rosencrantz is extremely knowledgeable and provides one on one care...always answered every question and made my husband and I feel very comfortable...suggested I further test my lining with another biopsy checking for endometriosis. The results came back with extreme high inflammation, border line Stage 1 endometriosis...To heal the inflammation, [he] then put me on 8 weeks of Lupron depot (medically induced menopause). I went directly into my second transfer cycle and we are now successfully pregnant!
The nursing staff of RHWC are AMAZING. I cannot say enough about the staff. They are with you through every step. It is so personal, to when I graduated from the clinic, everyone is hugging and has tears of happiness. The nurses go over the top, they care, they answer all questions, hold your hand, and make you feel so comfortable during such hard times...
How was your experience with Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
Dr. Rosencrantz is extremely knowledgeable and provides one on one care. He always answered every question and made my husband and I feel very comfortable. Never once did I ever question we had the best doctor to help us become parents. He is truly ONE of a kind!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
He is very detailed orientated and will propose ALL options for each couple.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
Dr. Rosencrantz takes great care of each patient. The nurses are incredible and truly feel like family. I would have never been able to get through the last year and a half of fertility issues without the staff at RHWC
Describe the protocols Marcus Rosencrantz used in your cycles at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center and their degree of success.
After my first round of IV resulted in 0 blastocysts (Follistim 425, Menopur 2, 4 days of Ganirelex 1), when it came to round two, Dr. Rosencrantz added changed my protocol. He decreased Follistim to 300, increased Menopur to 4, Added Omnitrope 25U to help with egg maturity, and increased to 5 days of Ganirelex). This round was successful, we had 3 PGT tested embryos. I then did an ERA cycle, results came back needing 6 days of progesterone prior to transfer. We transferred 1 embryo mid June, this resulted in a failure, it did not implant. Dr Rosencrantz suggested I further test my lining with another biopsy checking for endometriosis. The results came back with extreme high inflammation, border line Stage 1 endometriosis. My husband and I decided to do a third IVF round due to wanting more children. Dr. Rosencrantz kept my protocol the same from Rd #2 since we had success. From Rd #3, we received 2 PGT embryos. To heal the inflammation, Dr Rosencrantz then put me on 8 weeks of Lupron depot (medically induced menopause). I went directly into my second transfer cycle and we are now successfully pregnant!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
You receive personal care. You are not a number. The staff is incredible. Dr. Rosencrantz is very knowledgeable, provides such great care and has patience. The clinic is so clean and safe. All procedures are done at the clinic so you don't have to go to many places. Even the staff that works on the embryos is one of a kind. Dr Rosencrantz has been named Top IVF Doctor of Orance County, CA for 3 years in a row, and this is so true. His success rate with patients is incredible!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Marcus Rosencrantz at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
I personally have incredible health insurance that covered all doc appointments, blood work, retrievals, storage, and transfer. We paid for all meds, testing of embryos & lining, facility fees for surgeries. So, I cannot speak to all of the actual costs of the clinic. With what I paid out of pocket for 3 IVF rounds, 2 transfers, 2 rounds of PGT testing, and multiple tests was about $38,000.
Describe Marcus Rosencrantz's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
Dr Rosencrantz, with PGT tested embryos suggested only a single embryo transfer for our first transfer. Due to failure of implantation, 8 weeks of Lupron Depot....when we went to transfer in December, he suggested we transfer 2 embryos if we agreed with the risk of having multiples.
Laguna Hills

I feel like Dr. Rosencrantz truly cares about each of his patients, and knows exactly where you are with your cycle, how your cycle is going, and what is to come...is the unicorn of doctors who is a genius, and also has great bedside manner! His calm demeanor is so heartwarming in this crazy journey of infertility, and I honestly could not recommend him enough...He responds quickly through the messenger in the patient portal, but also answers any questions over the phone and in-person too...For the trigger, we used lupron and a drop of hcg to ensure I would ovulate, but primarily lupron to prevent ohss, as I had many follicles.
We had 11 embryos make it to day 5/6 and were biopsied and frozen [at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center]. After genetic testing, I currently have 4 geneticall normal embryos ready for transfer...As a newer facility, you aren't competing with hundreds or thousands of patients, trying to get in to see the doctor. In that sense, I feel like you really are a person and not just a number. Each time I arrive for an appointment, I walk right in...She [nurse] is so patient, caring, and understanding, and is always there to answer all of my silly questions.
I am currently still undergoing IVF treatment with Dr. Rosencrantz, but I couldn't recommend him enough to anyone looking for an IVF doctor! I was told by many that most doctors have no bedside manner, but you shouldn't care about that because all you should care about is that they are great doctors. I wanted a genius doctor, but I also wanted someone with good beside manner who would be open to all my questions. Dr. Rosencrantz is the unicorn of doctors who is a genius, and also has great bedside manner! His calm demeanor is so heartwarming in this crazy journey of infertility, and I honestly could not recommend him enough. I was honestly so nervous and scared to go through IVF, as I'm sure everyone is, but he calmed my nervous each visit and even on the day of egg retrieval, calmly told me everything was going to go great, and sure enough it did. I apprecaited that it was the actual doctor that called several times throughout my stim cycle, and it was also my doctor that called about updates throughout the egg retrieval/fertilization process. Anytime I have questions, and I send messages through our patient portal, he responds so quickly. Also, during my visits, it was so nice to see the doctor each time, so that I didn't have to wait to ask questions or see different doctors each visit. 10 out of 10, I would highly recommend!
Don't be afraid to ask questions! I'm sure he's heard them all, and he will never make you feel stupid for asking questions. He responds quickly through the messenger in the patient portal, but also answers any questions over the phone and in-person too.
I feel like Dr. Rosencrantz truly cares about each of his patients, and knows exactly where you are with your cycle, how your cycle is going, and what is to come. He warned me about all possible side effects, and was spot on with even every symptom and when I would feel them. Dr. Rosencrantz was the one to call with updates after egg retrieval, and has been the one to call with all other updates that had to do with my embryos. I just feel like he truly cares for each of his patients as if they were family.
I just completed our egg retrieval portion of our first IVF cycle. During the stim cycle, I took prednisone, prenatals, and folic acid. I did stims for 12 days, and triggered on the 13th day. We used menopur and follistim, then ganirelix for the last few days leading up to trigger. For the trigger, we used lupron and a drop of hcg to ensure I would ovulate, but primarily lupron to prevent ohss, as I had many follicles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center. (Assigned nurse: Cindy Anderson)
Cindy is the best! I honestly don't think I could have done it without her. She is so patient, caring, and understanding, and is always there to answer all of my silly questions. She is so sweet, so organized, and made the entire process so easy! She always responds to all my messages through our patient portal so quickly, and is so easy to work with on scheduling around my work schedule and what works best for me! Although I primarily worked with Cindy, some of my blood draws through my egg retrieval cycle was with Nurse Kailyn. She is awesome too-- so sweet and so helpful! I couldn't recommend Cindy enough-- she is truly the best!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
The clinic itself is SO beautiful! It is a brand new facility, and everything is so clean and beautiful. There's plenty of parking at the facility, and it's easy to park and find the office. As a newer facility, you aren't competing with hundreds or thousands of patients, trying to get in to see the doctor. In that sense, I feel like you really are a person and not just a number. Each time I arrive for an appointment, I walk right in. I've never had to wait for an appointment upon arrival or in the patient room. Also, with working full-time while undergoing treatment, I was really worried about scheduling and making all the appointments work around my work schedule as much as possible. Cindy is always so helpful in coordinating what time/dates work best for me and it's been such a huge stress relief not having to miss much work! Coming from a hospital's Infertility Department with so many patients, and not having the option to pick appointment times, and having to wait sometimes long periods of time even upon arrival, it has been a dream to just arrive for my appointment and be seen and out the door so quickly!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
Since I work full-time, I asked the Nurse Practitioner if I could be seen early on my way to work. It was no problem for them at all, and I was able to have 7:30am appointments, and get to work by 8/8:15am every time. There was never any wait, it was always super organized, and of course it helped that the office was only about 20 minutes away from my work office. But, I've never felt like I had to work with the clinic's schedule, it was always up to me or I was asked when worked best for me and my schedule! That is amazing!
I don't have any insurance coverage on IVF, so all expenses were out of pocket including medications.
Dr. Rosencrantz prefers that I transfer one embryo at a time, especially since I went through genetic testing of my embryos. We had 11 embryos make it to day 5/6 and were biopsied and frozen. After genetic testing, I currently have 4 geneticall normal embryos ready for transfer. We will transfer 1 at a time.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Rosencrantz is an extremely knowledgeable and detail-orientated doctor. It is quite evident that he loves what he does and cares deeply for his patients. Even when unavoidable bumps along the road arose, he made sure to come up with a plan to continue on towards our goal of becoming pregnant, all while keeping us informed all the way...
This clinic [Reproductive Health and Wellness Center] was able to get us seen promptly upon initial contact, which is so important as fertility treatments often feel quite time-sensitive. The clinic has early morning appointments which are helpful for a busy schedule. Appointments, retrieval, and transfer are all done at the same location so you become comfortable in the environment...Both the nurses and Patient Coordinator, Lauren were always quick to respond and provide support...
Trust in Dr. Rosencrantz and his team because you are in good hands!
Dr. Rosencrantz and his team treat you with such warm and genuine care. They truly care about your needs!
We went to RHW for IVF. We did an egg retrial and genetic testing (PGT) due to our repeated miscarriages and low egg count. After the genetic testing, we transferred one healthy embryo by means of a medicated cycle. This transfer resulted in a pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center. (Assigned nurse: Anne and Cindy)
The nurses and patient coordinator at the Reproductive Health and Wellness Center go above and beyond to make you feel heard and cared for! Nures Anne and Cindy were extremely knowledgeable and attentive throughout the entire process. Both the nurses and Patient Coordinator, Lauren were always quick to respond and provide support. Lauren provided such a caring environment where our needs always felt heard!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
This clinic was able to get us seen promptly upon initial contact, which is so important as fertility treatments often feel quite time-sensitive. The clinic has early morning appointments which are helpful for a busy schedule. Appointments, retrieval, and transfer are all done at the same location so you become comfortable in the environment.
Ivf package included in-cycle office visits, ultrasounds, blood tests, egg retrieval, and frozen embryo transfer. Medication was paid separately from an outside pharmacy. Anesthesia was separate. The saline sonogram was separate. Pregnancy ultrasound and beta pregnancy test are separate.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Rosencrantz is an amazing doctor. He is friendly, courteous, knowledgeable but will also provide honest and sometimes difficult advice/answers during the process. He tailors your protocol to try to get the best possible outcome. For the most part, I saw Dr. Rosencrantz at every appointment...We did a few egg retrievals before moving to transfer...We did PGT-A testing and ended up with two normal embryos
Our experience at RHWC was the best. We had no issues at all during the time we were at RHWC. I never had to wait long for my appointments and anytime I put a message into the patient portal, I always received a prompt response...[nurses] Cindy, Anne and Leahanne were so kind and awesome at what they do. From blood draws to providing care during retrievals/transfer to calling in prescriptions and more - they for sure put 110%!
Dr. Rosencrantz is an amazing doctor. He is friendly, courteous, knowledgeable but will also provide honest and sometimes difficult advice/answers during the process. He tailors your protocol to try to get the best possible outcome. For the most part, I saw Dr. Rosencrantz at every appointment and he would always take the time to get to know me and check-in on how I was doing.
You are in great hands at RWHC. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, no matter how silly they may seem. They have heard them all! Also, and this applies to any clinic you end up at, if this is your first time doing IVF, when the nurses do an overview of how to prep and inject the medications, take a video recording - it is so helpful to refer back to later on!
You are definitely treated like a human. Every appointment with Dr. Rosencrantz and every visit to RHWC, I was treated with the utmost respect and care.
We did a few egg retrievals before moving to transfer. The protocols we used were either Menopur 150 and Follistim 425 or Menopur 300 and Follistim 300. We found better success with the Menopur 150/Follistim 425 combination. Omnitrope (HGH) and dual driggers were added into our 2nd and 3rd cycles where we ended up with more blastocysts. We did PGT-A testing and ended up with two normal embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center. (Assigned nurse: Cindy, Anne, Leahanne)
The nursing staff is amazing here! They are seriously the best. Cindy, Anne and Leahanne were so kind and awesome at what they do. From blood draws to providing care during retrievals/transfer to calling in prescriptions and more - they for sure put 110%! Anne was ever so helpful and reassuring when we had a somewhat low first beta number and again later when I had some unexplained bleeding early on in my pregnancy. I couldn't have gotten through that without her!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
Our experience at RHWC was the best. We had no issues at all during the time we were at RHWC. I never had to wait long for my appointments and anytime I put a message into the patient portal, I always received a prompt response. It was bittersweet when we graduated as we were beyond ecstatic to have had success but sad to leave a place where we received such great care.
Dr. Rosencrantz prefers to transfer a single embryo, especially if euploid.

2018 - 2021, Successful
Dr Rosencrantz is wonderful at explaining every detail of what is happening and does not sugar coat things to the patient. He is genuine and great at remembering details about my case and making me feel like I was the only patient he had...He goes above and Beyond to ensure the best outcome and will not proceed if optimal conditions aren’t found for that transfer cycle...he never made me feel like a burden for asking questions or wanting to fully understand treatment or procedures...
The clinics [Reproductive Health and Wellness Center] strengths are honesty, attentiveness, top notch care, and patient relationship. I had two successful transfer with Dr Rosencrantz and his team, and both were great experiences...Cindy and Anne [nurses] went above and beyond with medication orders, being present for all procedures and ultrasounds, and always greeted me with a smile. Lauren, also is amazing and attentive. I appreciate them all and felt completely comfortable with everyone in the office.
Dr Rosencrantz is wonderful at explaining every detail of what is happening and does not sugar coat things to the patient. He is genuine and great at remembering details about my case and making me feel like I was the only patient he had. Dr Rosencrantz is kind, compassionate, and dedicated to helping couples become a family. I trust him with all of my heart and he has never steered me in a wrong or painful direction.
Ask Dr Rosencrantz any and all hard questions, he’s wonderful at explaining and giving you true answers. I was a patient with him for many years and he never made me feel like a burden for asking questions or wanting to fully understand treatment or procedures. He’s a top notch doctor all around.
Dr Rosencrantz and his staff genuinely care about all aspects of treatment. From medications, blood work, ultrasounds, and procedures, every person is invested and kind.
I have no ovaries, so not much testing was needed, just monitoring, egg retrieval, FET, freezing PGS tested embryos due to needing a surgery in between retrieval and transfer
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center. (Assigned nurse: Cindy)
Cindy and Anne went above and beyond with medication orders, being present for all procedures and ultrasounds, and always greeted me with a smile. Lauren, also is amazing and attentive. I appreciate them all and felt completely comfortable with everyone in the office.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
The clinics strengths are honesty, attentiveness, top notch care, and patient relationship. I had two successful transfer with Dr Rosencrantz and his team, and both were great experiences. He goes above and Beyond to ensure the best outcome and will not proceed if optimal conditions aren’t found for that transfer cycle. He cares about the success of your desired family.

2020 - 2021, Successful
His [Dr. Rosencrantz's] incredible attention to detail, vast expertise, personal communication, and confidence put our minds at ease...Dr. Rosencranz had me complete a series of testing before transfer...Mini stim protocol - Cycle 1 - Follistim 225, Menopur 1, Clomid 100mg (2 pills), Ovidrel trigger shot (1 embryo arrested on day 3) Cycle 2 - Follistim 225, Menopur 1, Clomid 100mg (2 pills), Ovidrel trigger shot (1 embryo arrested on day 3) Cycle 3 - Follistim 225, Menopur 1, Clomid 100mg (2 pills), Ovidrel trigger shot (3 embryos: 1 single euploid embryo after genetic testing)
The clinic [Reproductive Health and Wellness Center] focuses on making the patient's experience as seamless as possible. Excellent coordinated care and cost friendly...The nurses are so attentive to all your questions, concerns and needs...They always made me feel at home and they were so quick to answer any questions or concerns that I had throughout my IVY journey...
Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz is the ideal Reproductive Endocrinologist, let me tell you why. Since the beginning of our IVF journey, the experience at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center has been a dream come true. The staff is incredible, they are always positive, supportive, and informative, all with a caring personal touch. When meeting Dr. Rosencrantz, we knew it was a game changer. His incredible attention to detail, vast expertise, personal communication, and confidence put our minds at ease. When we faced challenges, or had concerns, Dr. Rosencrantz and his team were dedicated to our support, to help us understand and help guide us through the options for the best outcome. Having a severe diminished ovarian reserve (AMH 0.3) made this a difficult task for my wife. However, after 10 months, and 3 cycles, one healthy embryo was a success and the transfer was also a success! After working with previous doctors, I can tell you with 100% confidence that Dr. Rosencrantz is top notch and on his game. When navigating the world of IVF, it takes someone incredibly special who understands, educates, informs and tailors your treatment for success, and we are lucky to have that with Dr. Rosencrantz. It is a true blessing to have our new miracle (Coming 2022!), thanks to Dr. Rosencrantz' Reproductive Health and Wellness Center! Thank you!!!
Your treated like a human here not a number. They make you feel like your apart of the Reproductive Health and Wellness family. The nurses are so attentive to all your questions, concerns and needs. Dr. Rosencranz had me complete a series of testing before transfer and I am so forever thankful for that as this was my one and only embryo. This office is a game changer!!!!
Dr. Rosencranz is caring, sincere, with an empathetic attitude.
Mini stim protocol - Cycle 1 - Follistim 225, Menopur 1, Clomid 100mg (2 pills), Ovidrel trigger shot (1 embryo arrested on day 3) Cycle 2 - Follistim 225, Menopur 1, Clomid 100mg (2 pills), Ovidrel trigger shot (1 embryo arrested on day 3) Cycle 3 - Follistim 225, Menopur 1, Clomid 100mg (2 pills), Ovidrel trigger shot (3 embryos: 1 single euploid embryo after genetic testing) Additional testing: ERA ReceptivaDx CD-138 PGT-A testing
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center. (Assigned nurse: Anne Chun and Cindy Anderson)
Anne and Cindy were on top of their game every step of the way. I refer to them as my fairy god mother. They always made me feel at home and they were so quick to answer any questions or concerns that I had throughout my IVY journey.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
I feel like this clinic has all the bells and whistles. The whole entire staff made me feel at home. The clinic focuses on making the patient's experience as seamless as possible. Excellent coordinated care and cost friendly.
The cost was very reasonable compared to other Fertility clinics.
I only had one genetically normal embryo to transfer

2020 - 2021, Successful
He [Dr. Rosencrantz] is knowledgeable, compassionate, and honest. He takes accountability always—and advocates for his patients. Through intuition—and clinical testing—he was able to determine my Endometriosis diagnosis (missed by my previous clinic!)... encouraged to transfer one embryo at a time, for both the health of the future child, but also for me as a high-risk patient...
The clinic [Reproductive Health and Wellness Center] overall is amazing. Aesthetically, the design of the clinic is beautiful, high-tech, and clean. A mobile app is used to communicate with providers, pay bills, view treatment calendars, etc. and is SO CONVENIENT...Cindy [nurse] is amazing! She is knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate...encouraged to transfer one embryo at a time, for both the health of the future child, but also for me as a high-risk patient...
Dr. Rosencrantz is everything you want/need in a reproductive endocrinologist. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and honest. He takes accountability always—and advocates for his patients. Through intuition—and clinical testing—he was able to determine my Endometriosis diagnosis (missed by my previous clinic!). I trust him and his team with our family, and you should, too.
You’ve found the only doctor/clinic you need—look no further!
Dr. Rosencrantz is the most down-to-earth physician. I remember the first time I called his private practice—on a weekend—and HE answered the phone and chatted with me (I had been a patient years earlier prior to his practice opening). He is approachable and is a great communicator—I would recommend he and his squad to anyone.
Cindy is amazing! She is knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
The clinic overall is amazing. Aesthetically, the design of the clinic is beautiful, high-tech, and clean. A mobile app is used to communicate with providers, pay bills, view treatment calendars, etc. and is SO CONVENIENT. I have really appreciated the clinic’s COVID adherence to COVID protocols as well.
Luckily, the majority of my costs were covered by supplemental insurance provided by my work. Any small copays were paid through the clinic’s site (super easy!).
I have always been encouraged to transfer one embryo at a time, for both the health of the future child, but also for me as a high-risk patient. I have always supported that recommendation.

2021, Consult
He [Dr. Rosencrantz] was open to as much testing as I wanted outside what he suggested himself and NEVER pushed IVF (for the PGT testing) on us...He allowed me to come in weekly for an ultrasound starting at 6 weeks to ensure the baby was healthy and growing. He did the scans himself which I thought was a wonderful, personal touch...
This clinic [Reproductive Health and Wellness Center] in my experience was always organized and always made a true effort to get me in to an appt slot that worked for me...Ann and Cindy [nurses] were 2 of the highlights of my experience. They always remembered me, my chart (including my very sensitive past) and showed empathy. They were quick to call me with test results and efficient with relaying information and explaining things to me...
I'm pasting a previous review I have left for Dr Rosencrantz: technically didnt go to Dr Rosencrantz for fertility treatments as my issue is recurrent pregnancy loss...but he has made such an impact to me, I had to share. Dr R was referred to me by my beloved and highly respected OB. He was so receptive to my sensitive and heartbreaking situation and assured me he has seen many patients just like me and had many of them leave with happy endings. He was open to as much testing as I wanted outside what he suggested himself and NEVER pushed IVF (for the PGT testing) on us. But where Dr Rosencrantz really impacted me and my experience was after I conceived while under his care. He assured me when we first met he would monitor me as often and thoroughly as I wanted, and he kept his word when the time came 7 mos later. He allowed me to come in weekly for an ultrasound starting at 6 weeks to ensure the baby was healthy and growing. He did the scans himself which I thought was a wonderful, personal touch. Towards the end of my time with him (10-11 weeks) he was joking they had "never seen a baby that large there before" and it was "time to send it to preschool" which made me LOL during my scan. Most patients are long graduated to their OB by then, but I just couldnt leave the loving care I was receiving. After 3 back to back losses I will not feel fully "safe" until baby is born, but the care from Dr R and WONDERFUL nurses Anne and Cindy at RHW Center helped make what was one of the most stressful times of my life bearable. They were sensitive to how I was feeling and always remembered me and my (at times very wonky) requests for the exam. Infertility is such an emotional time...its so helpful to have a provider and staff who understand that.
Infertility is rough and sometimes hearing even facts can be painful.
Where Dr Rosencrantz really impacted me and my experience was after I conceived while under his care. He assured me when we first met he would monitor me as often and thoroughly as I wanted, and he kept his word when the time came 7 mos later. He allowed me to come in weekly for an ultrasound starting at 6 weeks to ensure the baby was healthy and growing. He did the scans himself which I thought was a wonderful, personal touch.
Ann and Cindy were 2 of the highlights of my experience. They always remembered me, my chart (including my very sensitive past) and showed empathy. They were quick to call me with test results and efficient with relaying information and explaining things to me.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
This clinic in my experience was always organized and always made a true effort to get me in to an appt slot that worked for me. I had specific requests for their "latest" appts and they always obliged, one time scheduling an ultrasound during the afternoon when they usually only slot them in for mornings. Checking in was always quick and explanation of charges and benefits clear. I ended up staying with this clinic for many weeks (which they kindly allowed) before heading to my OB because of how easily I could reach the front desk and nurses and how easily I was in and out for exams.
Dr Rosencrantz's rates were very very fair. Their billing department was always willing to try and bill as much as they could to my insurance to limit my out of pocket expenses. There was no blurry lines for what procedures or treatments would cost...I always received a very clear price list to know exactly what I would be paying out of pocket
Laguna Hills

[Dr. Rosencrantz] took the time to get to know us, to get to know and understand our previous test results and see the whole picture...He explains things in detail, he messages us to check in, he is always available if we have questions or if something happens unexpectedly, he is so empathetic and understanding...believes in giving his patients a voice in their own treatments, who genuinely cares about getting you to your goal more than his success rates.
The clinic [Reproductive Health and Wellness] is BEAUTIFUL and doesnt feel like a clinic, its actually very warm and calm and comfortable...you feel very much like its just you and the Dr/Nurse and you can just be comfortable. They partner with other wellness practitioners allowing them to use their offices for...things like therapy, or acupuncture, or a nutritionist...Cindy (the nurse) is SO amazing! She is so kind, she always greets us very warmly and she always has answers to anything we may need.
Dr. Roszencrantz is an answer to years of prayers, put simply. He (and his staff for that matter) are some of the warmest kindest doctors I have ever met. Right from the beginning he greeted us with warmth and compassion that I had never seen from any Dr. He took the time to get to know us, to get to know and understand our previous test results and see the whole picture. He shows such compassion and empathy that it makes you KNOW you are in a safe place. So often in infertility you have to hide those emotions and pain from the world around you and him, his office, staff, etc make it so you dont have to hide that - you can safely be 100% you, and when you are at your lowest he does everything he can to keep you from loosing that hope. He is a Dr. that doesnt give up, that believes in giving his patients a voice in their own treatments, who genuinely cares about getting you to your goal more than his success rates. He makes my heart feel safe, and is the only Dr. to ever make me feel like myself as a whole person matters. I honestly could not have dreamed up a more incredible Dr.
You wont need to look for anyone else after meeting him.
Dr. Rosencrantz is the first doctor to genuinely know and take interest in the lives of my husband and I. He looks at the whole picture of our lives and not just the numbers from tests. Every time we visit we are greeted so warmly and asked questions about how things have been with different aspects of our lives. He seems to genuinely care about the people he treats and not just the results of treatment. He explains things in detail, he messages us to check in, he is always available if we have questions or if something happens unexpectedly, he is so empathetic and understanding and honestly just the best Dr. I could've ever hoped for
I have PCOS and I sometimes do not ovulate. So based on previous treatments with Clomid Dr. Rosencrantz said the next step would be IUI with medication to help me ovulate and that he would like to try Letrezol with us because Clomid had not yielded a pregnancy. We agreed and 3 months later when I got a period we were able to start. Every few days I would go in for an ultrasound to monitor follicle growth, unfortunately even with an increase in dosage the letrezol wasnt showing a positive effect. He then did some blood work to look at hormone levels. From there he gave us two options, he said that we could try IUI again with clomid to see if my ovaries respond or we can move to IVF. He explained the pros and cons of each as well as his findings from this round with letrezol. He said that there is some response from my ovaries but not enough, so the thought is since I DID have a positive response to clomid previously that we could try it with IUI and see if my body responds - if it does then that will be what we pursue, if not then we know we have tried everything and it is time to look more into IVF. He also let us know that IVF is more effective than IUI, and that we do have a right to go straight to IVF if we feel that is a better option for us
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center. (Assigned nurse: Cindy Anderson )
Cindy (the nurse) is SO amazing! She is so kind, she always greets us very warmly and she always has answers to anything we may need. She goes over our options and billing questions whenever we need and she explains every part of them. When we mentioned we are worried about finding funding for IVF she started sending us different grants and such we could apply for and told us to let her know if we have any questions. She is insanely organized, and she remembers EVERYTHING about her patients. She honestly seems more like a family member than a nurse, and she makes everything so comfortable and so much less scary. She is truly an amazing woman
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
The clinic is BEAUTIFUL and doesnt feel like a clinic, its actually very warm and calm and comfortable. The way they have it decorated and set up honestly transports you so you feel very much like its just you and the Dr/Nurse and you can just be comfortable. They partner with other wellness practitioners allowing them to use their offices for your treatment as well so you can always be in a familiar and comfortable environment for things like therapy, or acupuncture, or a nutritionist. I can honestly say its a Clinic I actually look forward to going to
A typical cycle of IUI is about $1300 or our first cycle because we kept med adjustments and more than usual ultrasounds we spend $800 on 4 ultra sounds, 3 med adjustments, blood work, and the medications
We have not experienced this yet - we are looking into trying to start IVF if we can find funding to do so.
Laguna Hills

Dr Kashani is so sweet and personable. She is very educated and really took her time to show me diagrams and charts of the anatomy and procedures. She is always on top of my treatment knowing exactly which step I am at and checks in on me...She is willing to work her schedule even on weekends to accommodate my cycle and always ready to answer all of my questions thoroughly
Easy parking and access from the freeway. Beautiful and clean office environment, you feel like they are very on top of everything and well organized. The waiting room has a I can only think of the strengths of Dr Kashani, her nurse Natalie (who is amazing at drawing blood- so painless) and coordinator Vivian who is very responsive to emails and text messages. No weaknesses with this team
How was your experience with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
She is someone who truly cares about you and your journey to grow your family. She is passionate and loves her job. She is willing to work her schedule even on weekends to accommodate my cycle and always ready to answer all of my questions thoroughly. I am so grateful I was under her care, being my first IVF and not knowing what to expect. Every visit she greets and make sure I know what is going on.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
Definitely be her patient!! She is so wonderful and you will get the best care
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center?
Dr Kashani is so sweet and personable. She is very educated and really took her time to show me diagrams and charts of the anatomy and procedures. She is always on top of my treatment knowing exactly which step I am at and checks in on me, and answers all my questions so promptly even after work hours
Describe the protocols Banafsheh Kashani used in your cycles at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center and their degree of success.
We had egg retrieval with the injectable hormones to grow the eggs in the ovaries. She got 15 follicles and was able to retrieve 10 eggs that are mature in meiosis 2. After the retrieval I had minimal pain, woke up feeling great after the general anesthesia. We did the genetic testing on our embryos and froze them. And when we were ready to start 6 months later, we started with Oral estradiol pills, and progesterone and estradiol suppositories, estrogen patches. She and her team closely monitored me before and after the transfer: multiple blood tests were done to check hormone levels and beta.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center. (Assigned nurse: Natalie )
Natalie- she was wonderful. She always sees me within 10 mins of my arrival. She knows exactly who I am and which stage of the treatment I was in. Treated me with compassion and like a VIP
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Banafsheh Kashani at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
The cost was more affordable to other clinics estimates. The transfer was around $4000
Banafsheh Kashani
Laguna Hills

He’s very professional and cares for his patient. I’ve gone through few IVF with Dr. Rosencrantz because he talks me through his decision and how we need to change up the treatment for a successful transfer and ultimately a baby...We have always been doing single embryo transfer because it’s what we are comfortable with and Dr. Rosencrantz supports our decisions...
Dr. Rosencrantz and his team [at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center] are very friendly. They are warm and welcoming and sensitive to the situation...The clinic is very nice and clean. The front desk person always smile and welcoming. The blood draw station is clean and everyone uses hand sanitizer and wear masks. I felts comfortable and safe as a person because they are so professional and great at what they do.
Dr. Rosencrantz have this big smile which lights up the room. He’s very professional and cares for his patient. I’ve gone through few IVF with Dr. Rosencrantz because he talks me through his decision and how we need to change up the treatment for a successful transfer and ultimately a baby. I continue to seek his specialty because he’s a wonderful physician, he cares for his patient, he will figure out a way to make miracles happen. I’ve always gotten a positive pregnancy under Dr. Rosencrantz and I know his treatment was right for me. I completely trust him as a physician and someone who looks out for my best interest. He’s also an awesome person because he talks about his own family and you can feel how much love he puts into his practice.
Don’t go into expecting a positive pregnancy the first time because IVF is 50/50 chance. We knew we wanted a baby and we’ll do whatever it takes to get one. Dr. Rosencrantz came with great reviews from families and friends and of course online reviews. We put trust in him and he trusted us. So far, we have one child and one on the way. Thank you Dr. Rosencrantz
Dr. Rosencrantz and his team are very friendly. They are warm and welcoming and sensitive to the situation. Dr. Rosencrantz have great bedside manners, caring and kind. I felt like his family when o see him because he remembers my family and that makes me feel human.
So we’ve gotten a successful pregnancy and a baby at the end. We want to give him a sibling like almost every parent does. The normal treatment for me was using medications to help build the uterine lining and transfer which has always been a success. My anatomy changed since the birth of my first born with more bigger fibroids, endometriosis, adnomyosis, etc. We have one last embryo left and since we’re always done it with Dr. Rosencrantz, we weren’t going to give up together. He changed my treatment to natural IVF, where my body builds up the uterine lining and then transfer. To our surprise we are pregnant and is expecting next year 2022.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center. (Assigned nurse: Cindy Anderson, NP)
Nurse Cindy was awesome. We practically became friends. She was so nice, great communicator, and cares for her patients. I’ve once asked her to look into my ART calendar because there might be a discrepancy and she responded quickly and ordered my medications as needed. She reached out when we received good news or even bad. She did not leave us behind. We became IVF family. She’s awesome.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
We spent a lot of money. Roughly over 30K including medications, cycle treatment, with ultrasound & blood work, etc. we all know IVF is not cheap and there’s not price on trying to have a baby. We are very lucky to have met Dr Rosencrantz and his team. They are priceless.
Laguna Hills

Dr. Rosencrantz was the first doctor to actually listen to me and I think that is what lead to my successful pregnancy...When I told him my history he listened and put together a custom plan just for me and turned a very scary process into something exciting...I had two unsuccessful rounds of IVF before going to Dr. Rosencrantz. He took this into account and gave me "the works" so to speak. I was on PIO, Heparin, Aspirin, Estrace, Prednisone, endometrin, and I did two intralipid transfers.
The Nurse team [at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center] was wonderfully organized. They knew what they were doing and also used the latest tools. They prepared a calendar that I could access online and had training video...The clinic overall is very clean and well run. I was usually seen a few minutes after I got there. They were also open very early in the morning so I didn't have to take time off work. It was as relaxing of an environment as it can be.
Dr. Rosencrantz is kind, intelligent, and I like to think of him as an artist. Fertility is a very rocky science and it was hard for me to accept that I will probably never know why I had problems, but I knew I was in good hands with Dr. Rosencrantz. When I told him my history he listened and put together a custom plan just for me and turned a very scary process into something exciting.
Trust him, he knows what he is doing!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center. (Assigned nurse: Cindy and Anne)
The Nurse team was wonderfully organized. They knew what they were doing and also used the latest tools. They prepared a calendar that I could access online and had training video.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
It was a tad cheaper than the surrounding facilities.

2020, Unknown Success
Dr. Marcus is always available—phone, email, his personal cell. He is willing to answer any and all questions. He is both candid and hopeful...He does free consultations...He was present at each visit...We will be doing pgt-a testing, and he will only transfer 1. Non tested, I think he will do 2 but it is based on history and age...He truly cares about his patients. We are not numbers or dollar signs to him
The clinic [at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center] is brand new and GORGEOUS! The only thing we didn’t like was that my husband had to provide his sample in a different part of the building which had construction workers walking past...prices are competitive for the area. We paid $1200 per IUI after meds...Nurse Cindy runs the office like a well-oiled machine. She’s personable, kind, and upfront
Dr. Marcus is always available—phone, email, his personal cell. He is willing to answer any and all questions. He is both candid and hopeful simultaneously—a hard thing to do, but oh so appreciated! He truly cares about his patients. We are not numbers or dollar signs to him. We cannot wait to do an IVF cycle come June!
Don’t hesitate. Go see him for yourself. He does free consultations!
He very clearly cares about his patients. It’s not about the money. He wants to make his patients parents.
We did two clomid and IUI cycles. He brought me in for ultrasounds. He was present at each visit.
Nurse Cindy runs the office like a well-oiled machine. She’s personable, kind, and upfront.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
The clinic is brand new and GORGEOUS! The only thing we didn’t like was that my husband had to provide his sample in a different part of the building which had construction workers walking past. The doors are blacked out, but it still felt a bit revealing.
His prices are competitive for the area. We paid $1200 per IUI after meds. We are awaiting our ivf cycle next.

2014 - 2020, Successful
[Dr. Rosencrantz] Used clomid in increasing doses with ultrasound monitoring regularly. When this didn't work we switched to injectables for stimulation (menopur). After a few cycles of iui we got pregnant with our first. Years later we started with 3 cycles of iui but it didn't work so we switched to ivf. Worked on the first FET. Years later we did another FET and are pregnant now. Each strategy was progressive, the next best thing.
The facility [Reproductive Health and Wellness Center] is beautiful and clean. They clearly have invested in state of the art technology. They're well organized, punctual, all around awesome. I love the hundreds of baby photos in the halls! The place is so inviting and serene. I like the online patient portal...Used clomid in increasing doses with ultrasound monitoring regularly. When this didn't work we switched to injectables for stimulation (menopur). After a few cycles of iui we got pregnant with our first. Years later we started with 3 cycles of iui but it didn't work so we switched to ivf. Worked on the first FET. Years later we did another FET and are pregnant now. Each strategy was progressive, the next best thing.
He has always treated us with genuine compassion. He made us feel like friends. He made us feel like he was pulling for us and hoping for a positive outcome. He always made us feel like he was on our side.
Trust him. He knows the right way.
He spoke to us with compassion and true care
So nice, personable, made conversation, smiled, made us feel good.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
The facility is beautiful and clean. They clearly have invested in state of the art technology. They're well organized, punctual, all around awesome. I love the hundreds of baby photos in the halls! The place is so inviting and serene. I like the online patient portal.
FET was about $4000 plus drugs.
They picked the higheSt graded pgs-tested embryo each time
Laguna Hills

Dr. Rosencrantz was very professional and compassionate. I saw him on each visit to the office and he always made the experience as comfortable as possible. Dr. Rosencrantz took the time to answer any questions, thoroughly explain every step of the process, and to make sure I was heard. I am truly grateful for all the attention and care he provided...single embryo transfers only...
All staff [at Reproductive Health & Wellness Center] was sensitive to our personal treatment, knowledgeable regarding information and very easy to talk and ask questions to...The office is organized and each staff member friendly and supportive. I would highly recommend this center for fertility! You will get the care and attention you and your partner need during this exciting and sensitive journey...
All staff was sensitive to our personal treatment, knowledgeable regarding information and very easy to talk and ask questions to
The staff here so great. They were polite, patient, and they made each visit as warm and comfortable of a process as possible. Both Cindy and Anned followed up after each visit to see how I was feeling and if I had any follow up questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
The process from the first consult through prenatal follow up was simplified and made clear each step of the way. The office is organized and each staff member friendly and supportive. I would highly recommend this center for fertility! You will get the care and attention you and your partner need during this exciting and sensitive journey.
single embryo transfers only
Laguna Hills

He [Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz] was always genuinely concerned about my issues...He suggested us to move to IVF but I insisted him first try with IUI a couple of rounds and he is fine with that. Started my first IUI. I went for my day 3 scan and he said I have a cyst in my right ovary of size 30mm. So we decided to go unmedicated. Again I went on day 12 scan , My follicle was 12mm in size and my cyst vanished. I normally ovulate around day 18. so again a scan was scheduled 4 days later then my follicle measured 17.5 mm. I took trigger shot next day and after 36 hours IUI. I am in my TWW
got the free consultation [at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center]. And for IUI, 190 for each ultrasound. Had 3 ultrasound. and 425 for insemination...This is a new facility very clean and organised. It looked smaller when I checked it first but when I went inside it is little bigger. Clinic bills are moderate compared to other fertility hospitals around Los Angeles. One thing I am happy about this clinic is that no wait time for both starting the procedure or during visits
He was always genuinely concerned about my issues
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
We have got the free consultation. And for IUI, 190 for each ultrasound. Had 3 ultrasound. and 425 for insemination.
Laguna Hills
Dr. Rosencrantz is always so kind and patient. He genuinely cares about his patients. On more than one occasion, he would personally call me on evenings and weekends to see how I was doing and answer my questions. I honestly can’t say enough good things about him!...I always felt that we had the best chance at a positive outcome while in his care. He is very straightforward while also being kind and understanding.
The nursing staff [at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center] is amazing!...They are the perfect balance of competent and caring. Their communication and organization are outstanding. All staff members are simply wonderful. They all genuinely Carr about you and your outcome...Because our embryos were PGS tested, Dr. Rosencrantz preferred a single embryo transfer.
Dr. Rosencrantz is the absolute best at what he does. I always felt that we had the best chance at a positive outcome while in his care. He is very straightforward while also being kind and understanding.
Make him your fertility doctor!
The nursing staff is amazing!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
They’re just incredible. They are the perfect balance of competent and caring. Their communication and organization are outstanding. All staff members are simply wonderful. They all genuinely Carr about you and your outcome.
Laguna Hills

Because we were affected by male factor infertility, ICSI & PGS testing were recommended. After about a week, Dr.. Rosencrantz called to inform us that we had eight embryos - five of which were PGS normal...The weeks leading up to my transfer, Dr Rosencrantz carefully monitored...He was very knowledgeable and personable. As I became a patient under his care, I felt heard and treated with respect. He answered all my questions, provided his personal insight & expertise, and personally called to deliver egg retrieval & ICSI results. Throughout my treatment, he was informative and realistic.
Cindy [nurse at Reproductive Health and Wellness Center] is very organized and efficient. She took my vitals, modeled how to take the injectable medications, scheduled future appointments, and helped with billing and prescriptions. She is also very knowledge and personable...We were able obtain a package frozen transfer special that included egg retrieval, ICSI, PGS testing, an embryo transfer, and one embryo storage for about $17,000. Medication pricing was not included.
We first met Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz during a free virtual consult March 2020. He was very knowledgeable and personable. As I became a patient under his care, I felt heard and treated with respect. He answered all my questions, provided his personal insight & expertise, and personally called to deliver egg retrieval & ICSI results. Throughout my treatment, he was informative and realistic.
My treatment began with an egg retrieval. During this cycle, Follistim & Menopur were given to increase the amount of eggs grown in one cycle. I was on these injectables for about three weeks, and thirty eggs were retrieved. Because we were affected by male factor infertility, ICSI & PGS testing were recommended. After about a week, Dr.. Rosencrantz called to inform us that we had eight embryos - five of which were PGS normal. He then asked if we wanted to know the gender break-down. The viable embryos were then frozen, and I was given the option to schedule my transfer. The weeks leading up to my transfer, Dr Rosencrantz carefully monitored my uterine lining's growth and when it was time for the FET, Dr. Rosencrantz made the event memorable by explaining each step of the procedure and even playing preferred music. During the two-week waiting period, Dr. Rosencrantz answered all of my questions and concerns. For this treatment, I was prescribed estrogen supplements and progesterone. When my beta indicated success, Dr.. Rosencrantz monitored the embryo's growth for about three weeks. My overall treatment took about two months and resulted in a live birth.
Cindy is very organized and efficient. She took my vitals, modeled how to take the injectable medications, scheduled future appointments, and helped with billing and prescriptions. She is also very knowledge and personable.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
The clinic is very well kept and clean. During my treatment, the clinic staggered appointments to follow COVID guidelines. I felt very safe, and they even accomodated my work schedule when scheduling appointments.
2014 - 2020, Successful
He [Dr. Marcus Rosencrantz] recommended no more that two embryos be transferred...He talked to me with a great bedside manner and seemed to really care about the outcome of our pregnancies...He was on time to all appointments and also answered emails quickly...He seemed to follow a general protocol and I responded very well to treatment...He treated me with a gentle calm when it felt stressful and always made sure that we understand all course of treatment that was to come.
The clinic [Reproductive Health and Wellness Center] is clean and welcoming. The rooms are relaxing and freshly decorated and the technology used is top of the line. The parking was never an issue and the facility was easy to locate. The overall vibe at the clinic is very good!...The nursing staff was friendly and gentle. They answered all emails promptly and made sure to make me fee cared for.
He is kind and warm and makes it seem as though getting us pregnant meant a lot to him and he was going to see it through with success. He treated me with a gentle calm when it felt stressful and always made sure that we understand all course of treatment that was to come. He was on time to all appointments and also answered emails quickly.
Trust in the process and don't be afraid to ask questions.
He seemed to follow a general protocol and I responded very well to treatment.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Health and Wellness Center.
The clinic is clean and welcoming. The rooms are relaxing and freshly decorated and the technology used is top of the line. The parking was never an issue and the facility was easy to locate. The overall vibe at the clinic is very good!
Paid for each ultrasound and blood draw. Paid for transfer of embryos.
He recommended no more that two embryos be transferred.