Genetic counseling is not offered: Not Offered
Selling medication is not offered: Not Offered
Providing backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
110 E Savannah Ave
McAllen, TX 78503
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Institute of South Texas to a friend?

6.7

5.8
1 doctor
The clinic [Reproductive Institute of S. Texas] was very easy to find, the entire staff was very helpful and caring towards their patients. As for weaknesses I couldn’t describe any. The entire staff has very professional in every aspect of our visits.... The entire nursing staff was very helpful from the moment we walked into the office until we walked out, communicated with us very well and had very positive attitudes towards all the patients.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Institute of South Texas.
The clinic was very easy to find, the entire staff was very helpful and caring towards their patients. As for weaknesses I couldn’t describe any. The entire staff has very professional in every aspect of our visits.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Esteban Brown at Reproductive Institute of South Texas?
He was very kind and made sure we knew exactly everything that was going on before we left his office.
How was your experience with Esteban Brown at Reproductive Institute of South Texas?
Dr. Esteban Brown was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, he explained in full detail every step or procedure that we may have needed. Dr. Brown also showed a great amount of compassion towards my husband and I, always ensuring that we were comfortable and understanding before any procedures or tests were done.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Esteban Brown at Reproductive Institute of South Texas?
He is a very trustworthy doctor.
Describe the protocols Esteban Brown used in your cycles at Reproductive Institute of South Texas and their degree of success.
First test I had done was an HSG test to determine if I had tubal blockage and was prescribed Clomid 50mg, first pill started cycle day #5 and the last pill ended cycle day #10.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Esteban Brown at Reproductive Institute of South Texas.
$3,000.00
Describe Esteban Brown's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Institute of South Texas.
McAllen

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Esteban Brown at Reproductive Institute of South Texas.

There was no nurses, only medical assistants that didn’t explain things correctly.... I had asked for a meeting with Dr. Brown prior to my 3rd FET. I had it and I made it clear that I wanted to thaw 2 embryos on my third transfer, I even signed paperwork! On the day of the transfer, they [Reproductive Institute of South Texas] tell me that they only thawed 1. That it was too late to thaw another one.... [Cost Of Treatment] Traditional IVF @$12,000 PGS @$5000 Additional FET $3000
Describe your experience with Reproductive Institute of South Texas.
No strengths, the only reason I went there is because it was the only fertility clinic within the 3hour range. This clinic/dr have the only ones that have been around south Texas for decades. Fourtunetly, now there’s a new clinic with wonderful staff that I switched over to.
He couldn’t even recall any of my info. He would file his nails while I spoke to him. Soooo freakin rude!
There was no nurses, only medical assistants that didn’t explain things correctly. I caught several errors.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Institute of South Texas?
He has zero bed-side manners. He didn’t personalize my treatment at all. He made comments that were uncalled for and even made a mistake during one of my transfers, I had waned two embryos transferred but only transferred one.
Don’t waste your money!
He did not personalize my treatment at all. There was no calendar provided for me, only little post-its here and there. It was so confusing.
Traditional IVF @$12,000 PGS @$5000 Additional FET $3000
I wanted two embryo transferred on my 3rd try and he went ahead and only transferred one any way. So mad about it still. We considered suing but we didn’t want additional stress throughout this already hard road
McAllen

My self & my partner went in & had a consultation for boy gender selection ivf & I was treated very well by the staff [at Repro Institute of S TX] & explained thoroughly & well where we could understand & I still hold dear & often look @ the paper work in high hopes we get to proceed in fulfilling our prayers in having a gender selection ( Boy ) IVF.... Strenths the nurse staff weaknesses dr.browns not so compassionate or informative strenths good in front books of pictures of all the successful twin births or single births & gender selected births weaknesses dr.brown wasnt so welcoming
Describe your experience with Reproductive Institute of South Texas.
I felt they explained everything to me & my partner in a understanding manner
Kind very explanatory
My self & my partner went in & had a consultation for boy gender selection ivf & I was treated very well by the staff & explained thoroughly & well where we could understand & I still hold dear & often look @ the paper work in high hopes we get to proceed in fulfilling our prayers in having a gender selection ( Boy ) IVF...it's been about two yrs going on 3 & I'm 34 going on 35 in May 2019 since then I have seen a OBGYN to find out why I haven't been able to conceive & come to find I have scar tissue & narrowing of my tubes that I can still get pregnant but more likely be a tubal or misscarige...which I've had two already the only safe sure way would be IVF I Thank you for this opportunity to share my story & I hope in the near future I'll be able to add in my gender selection ( Boy ) IVF in to our already family of five two boys & one girl.
Be open & honest & if you truly desire to add to the family to completely follow through & make this dream into a reality
Did a vaginal ultrasound & that's it & said my left ovary would be best to get eggs from that's it
250 dollar's for consultation
He needs to be more sincere & explanatory also more compassionate & take more time with patients