Reproductive Partners Fertility Center

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture: OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication: OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
9850 Genesee Ave
La Jolla, CA 92037
858-552-9177
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Partners Fertility Center to a friend?
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
The clinic [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] is great, sometimes there is no one at the front desk to greet you when you arrive, but then they eventually come and check you in after you sign in. The lab work girls are the best, and they let you request the one you like. I'm a super hard stick for blood draws, so it was always important for me to have Jenna or Fiona draw my blood---and Jenna could always draw from my hand when my arms were tapped out.
East Asian, Latino
Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The clinic is great, sometimes there is no one at the front desk to greet you when you arrive, but then they eventually come and check you in after you sign in. The lab work girls are the best, and they let you request the one you like. I'm a super hard stick for blood draws, so it was always important for me to have Jenna or Fiona draw my blood---and Jenna could always draw from my hand when my arms were tapped out.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gabriel Garzo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
When meeting with Dr. Garzo he takes his time and is very Present with his interactions. He answered all of our questions directly and did not beat around the bush. He was clear with his treatment plans and explained why.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Tiffany)
Tiffany is the BEST! She is the most compassionate nurse I've ever met, she is Perfect for this job and has truly found her calling. Before I even met her and I was inquiring about IVF the 1st time, she called and talked to me for 20 minutes because she could tell from my Email I was nervous, and she wanted to reach out to me and and un-load my questions. She is always kind and gentle. I am thankful for her.
How was your experience with Gabriel Garzo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
We are going to Dr. Garzo as our new IVF doctor after our 1st round of IVF did not work. He is amazing! He put my husband and I on a whole new diet and supplement regimen. And because of this my AMH levels went from 0.4 to 0.89 in only 2 months!! He also had my husband tested for sperm DNA fragmentation, which our 1st doctor did not do. And we found out that my husbands sperm is fragmented by 28%, anything above 15% is not normal. Dr. Garzo then referred us to a male fertility specialist, who will be performing a TESE procedure on the day of my egg retrieval do reduce the sperm DNA fragmentation! We are so blessed we changed doctors to Dr. Garzo and have high hopes for our 2nd round of IVF.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gabriel Garzo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Get on SUPPLEMENTS and DIET! Always review with your RE which supplements to take and make sure you check your labs. I am on Ubiquinol, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Pyconogeol, prenatal, Fish Oil with DHA, and DHEA.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gabriel Garzo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Out of pocket IVF with genetic testing is estimated at $30,000-$35,000 that includes medication.
Describe Gabriel Garzo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
My doctor's office has a strong preference for eSET.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
The clinic staff [Repro Partners Fertility Ctr] at the front desk is really great. For the most part, the same "key" staff has been there since I've been a patient (low turn-over), though a few positions rotate which seems normal. I'm always greeted with a friendly smile and checked-in in a timely manner. Whenever I call, my questions are answered right away or I'm transferred to the right person. They have one person assigned to me for financial consultation, which is nice so I'm not bounced around through multiple people.
Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The clinic staff at the front desk is really great. For the most part, the same "key" staff has been there since I've been a patient (low turn-over), though a few positions rotate which seems normal. I'm always greeted with a friendly smile and checked-in in a timely manner. Whenever I call, my questions are answered right away or I'm transferred to the right person. They have one person assigned to me for financial consultation, which is nice so I'm not bounced around through multiple people. They've always been very accommodating with questions and inquiries. Sometimes the waiting room gets busy, but I think that would happen in any office.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Heidi Cook-Anderson at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Each time I see Dr. Cook, she is so kind and calming. After both failed transfers, we talked at our consultation and she went over every single detail to see if there was something different we could do or try. She seems to genuinely care and remembers my history, which helps me feel more human!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Brook Stavang)
Brooke is so great and I really appreciate her. She's kept me organized and helps me manage all of the information and instructions for each cycle. I never feel like I'm bothering her and she spends as much time as I need until I'm confident with next steps. Whenever I talk with her she is aware of all of my history and it's comforting that she knows everything. I never have to remind her of anything, she always is on top of it.
How was your experience with Heidi Cook-Anderson at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
I really like Dr. Cook-Anderson's kind demeanor and straight-shooting. She always tells me like it is and keeps me hopeful when possible, but doesn't say things just because I want to hear them. She is honest and compassionate and conveys a genuine interest and care for my treatment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Heidi Cook-Anderson at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Be honest and don't be afraid to keep talking. Dr. Cook-Anderson is soft-spoken and a really good listener. She takes time before she speaks, so each thing she says is meaningful and has purpose and a point.
Describe the protocols Heidi Cook-Anderson used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Prior to seeing Dr. Cook-Anderson, I had already had six IUIs. For treatment, I had already had two hysteroscopies and several tests (MRI, sonohysterogram, hysterosalpingogram). but had not been diagnosed with anything - simply unexplained infertility. I had an endometrioma which my RE and Dr. Cook-Anderson agree is not causing issue. I also have a large fibroid that is also not of concern. For the first cycle, we did Clomid, Follistim and Menopur for the egg retrieval. I did not have enough mature follicles (5) and none made it to freeze. After this cycle, she increased the stimulation medications and I stimmed for more days than before. We added Omnitrope. This resulted in more follicles (26), but not all were mature and we sent 10 out for testing and 4 embryos made it to freeze. I took one month off prior to the transfer, and did get a positive Beta result, but the second Beta number decreased and it was a failed cycle. Following the transfer, at a consultation Dr. Cook-Anderson went over every piece of my chart history to see if there was something missed. She attempted to treat my endometriosis (small, but not diagnosed as endometriosis officially) and I did a three month course of Lupron and then I took one month off. The next transfer also was unsuccessful (didn't even make it past the Beta test). I'm on my third cycle now, prepping for an egg retrieval in 36 hours. For this course, I've taken increased doses of Follistim (150) Menopur (150) for 9 days, then coasted one day on 50 Follistim and then back up to 75 Follistim and 75 Menopur. Things are looking good for retrieval.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Heidi Cook-Anderson at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The first cycle was $15,280 for the egg retrieval. For the second and third cycles, I used the Attain plan and paid $20,800 for two retrievals and up to four transfers. From May 2016 through December 2017 (which includes part of this current cycle I'm on), I paid Reproductive Partners $48,927. In addition to this cost, were medications for three retrievals (approx. $4,00 to 8,000 each) and two transfers (approx. $1,100 each).
Describe Heidi Cook-Anderson's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
I have only transferred one embryo during each of the two procedures and feel, for the most part, okay with the choice given to me. With two failed transfers, I will ask about transferring two this next time around. In previous conversations, Dr. Cook-Anderson has expressed that pregnancies with multiples are considered high-risk, and I trust her opinion.
Heidi Cook-Anderson
IUI, 2 IVF, Embryo Freezing
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other
The facility [RPFC] is good. All the procedures, visits, consultations, check ups and office visits are done in the same building. Nurse staff is friendly and nice to work with. The finance and accounting department is not the best...Failed to order prescription at the right pharmacy. We had to wait for 5 hours after egg retrieval to get the drugs for my wife. Communication between nursing staff and pharmacy should have been better
IUI, 2 IVF, Embryo Freezing
PCOS, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The facility is good. All the procedures, visits, consultations, check ups and office visits are done in the same building. Nurse staff is friendly and nice to work with. The finance and accounting department is not the best. They promised us discount for our 2nd cycle after our failed first cycle. The discount talk started when we saw the doctor after our failed first Ivf. They never got back to us after that. And when contacted, we were just pushed around. Once we signed the contract for the 2nd Ivf, they flat out said no to any discount. We felt like they made the discount promise just to lure us into doing a second cycle there and to make us feel good. I’d have been better off without any empty promises. It was also hard to get a statement from them for tax purpose. They wanted to take a month to produce it due to system changes initially. I had called and pressured them and got the statement emailed to me within 24 hours. I was pretty shocked.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
We hardly got to see him during our first ivf cycle. Only saw him on our initial consultation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Charlene King)
The nursing staff are friendly and reacts to our needs promptly. There were some frustrations though. The nurse coordinator failed to provide us the correct treatment schedule and prescription for our 2nd Ivf cycle.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
How was your experience with Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
The experience with him was not the best. He’s more focused into research rather than clinical work. He is only at the office seeing patients twice a week. Therefore, it’s hard to get a consistent care from him. At times he gets us mixed up with another couple. During the first cycle we rarely saw him. On our 2nd cycle, we saw him more frequently. He seemed confused with PGD and PGS. Failed to communicate correctly with his nurse coordinator. We had to do our own research and figure things out on our own. I’d have expected him and his team to guide us seamlessly. He’s approachable via phone anytime.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Just ask him questions and never leave unless you are clear about everything. Do your homework before and after seeing him regarding treatments and his diagnosis.
Describe the protocols Antoni Duleba used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
First cycle was with the heavy injectable drugs for egg retrieval. It failed to produce a viable embryo. 2nd cycle was with clomid. Hanged the treatment. Slowler for the eggs to grow. But quality can be improved.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Monitoring schedule and time was not a problem. They were open on weekends as well in the morning.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Roughly about $42k for two failed Ivf cycle including Genetic testings and medication.
Describe Antoni Duleba's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
He will only do single transfer.
La Jolla
The front office staff [at Repro Partners] is very friendly. The medical assistants are also very friendly and efficient at their work. It is a busy office and you can certainly feel like another number amongst the crowd but they do try to keep the wait-times down...You will not always see your assigned Dr at each appointment; especially with the ultrasounds. Most of the Dr's teach or do research over at UCSD and have limited hours at the clinic.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The front office staff is very friendly. The medical assistants are also very friendly and efficient at their work. It is a busy office and you can certainly feel like another number amongst the crowd but they do try to keep the wait-times down. Only a few times did I wait over 30 minutes to be seen. You will not always see your assigned Dr at each appointment; especially with the ultrasounds. Most of the Dr's teach or do research over at UCSD and have limited hours at the clinic.
Going into my initial consultation with Dr. Duleba I knew that I had a genetic condition, called a balanced translocation; which added on a 29% chance of any of my future confirmed pregnancies ending with an embryo that was unbalanced and which will end in a miscarriage or an embryo that is balanced such as myself. Dr. Duleba gave us reassurance that he had treated and helped other women get pregnant through IVF (using their own eggs) that also had balanced translocations. He had said that with two cycles; he could definitely get us pregnant. After two IVF cycles- 55 eggs retrieved, 10 abnormal embryos (diagnosed through PGS testing); and having spent over a year under Dr. Duleba's care...he asked us to see a genetic counselor to find out what our odds were at having our own children using my own eggs and my husbands sperm. Before starting care with Dr. Duleba we had already consulted with a genetic counselor at UCSD. We knew our odds going into treatment and this was relayed to Dr. Duleba. After our first IVF cycle failed with Dr. Duleba; he advised us to try a second and to not go directly forward with using donor eggs. We were ready to use donor eggs at that point. I felt like another number because as a patient I shouldn't have to fill my Doctor in on every little aspect of my infertility history after I've been under his care for over a year. He knew my balanced translocation issue from our first meeting and had copies of the report from our UCSD genetic counselor in my chart. He worked only two days at the office and just always seemed too busy; over-worked. His nurse also posted my incorrect treatment plan for our 2nd IVF cycle on my treatment calendar...I am a RN myself; I know how busy health-care can be but this was a huge mistake. Had I not spoken up, I could have been taking the wrong stimulation medications and spent thousands of dollars on medications that could have never been returned to the pharmacy. We've spent $40,000 on our IVF cycles and these mistakes should have never been made...I really hope that other couples don't succumb to these mistakes.
We were assigned an IVF coordinator at our very first appointment with Dr. Duleba; Charlene King. She has been working with him for years. We could always reach her through email and/or by leaving voicemails. For the most part she would respond in 24-48 hours. I just felt like the whole IVF process wasn't explained to us that well and we kept learning and finding new things out as we went along. First off, every patient should be told in advance of the medications that will be ordered for them and through which pharmacy. With our first IVF cycle, I had received a phone call from MDR pharmacy with my order and knew nothing of it. I didn't even know that that order was placed with them and that I needed to be home to receive the package/medications. Second, I had provided a list of medications that I already had on-hand from a family member which were okayed by Charlene. She went ahead and ordered them anyways. It's careless; had I not been on top of it; I would have spent thousands of dollars on medications that were already in my refrigerator and un-returnable to the pharmacy. We also needed PGS testing done with both cycles on our embryos. She kept insisting that we only needed to do the PGD...which is completely untrue and left us to figure out and research which company should do our PGS testing for the embryos...we opted to go with iGenomix. For my second IVF cycle she copied and pasted the wrong medication/treatment protocol to my calendar. I had to call and email and let her know that Dr. Duleba wanted to try a different approach and use the protocol for diminished ovarian reserve. I also clarified it with Dr. Duleba himself. I'm a nurse myself and that's a major error. Again, if I didn't follow up and clarify this; more money, stress and anxiety would have been wasted. We pay too much money for IVF for these mistakes to be made.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr. Duleba has a very charming personality. During our initial consultation he made my husband and I feel at ease and relaxed. Going in to the appointment we did know that he only worked in the office on Tuesday and Thursday but all follow up ultrasounds would be performed by either himself or another Dr in the office. So, we felt comfortable moving forward with this office. Dr. Duleba had all of our records coming into our initial appointment which included a report from our genetic counselor which stated that I have a balanced translocation on chromosomes 3 and 9. He assured us that he had treated other women with translocations that he helped get pregnant successfully and that with two cycles we could get pregnant as well. After our second IVF cycle; Dr. Duleba called me personally with the results from our PGS testing stating that all five embryos again were abnormal...he went on to say that I really need to speak with a genetic counselor to see what my odds are on having children using my own eggs. I just felt like he didn't even truly know much about balanced translocations and my story/history. He was just doing his job duty of calling and giving the bad news. I shouldn't have had to fill him in on what the genetic counselor told my husband and I over a year ago...he himself should have advised us differently.
He does have great bedside manner and a real charming- personality but if you or your spouse have a balanced translocation which is the cause of your infertility; please get second or third opinions before settling with this office and Dr. Duleba. Go with your initial gut instincts!! With all of his expertise and teaching which he continues to do at UCSD; he should know more about balanced translocations and odds of successfully getting pregnant with IVF.
I have PCOS along with a balanced translocation on chromosomes 3 and 9. Both of my ovaries have multiple follicles. 1st IVF cycle: 33 eggs retrieved; 5 embryos--all abnormal with PGS testing. I was prescribed Menopur, Follistim, Pregnyl, Decadron, an antibiotic, Lupron, and a growth hormone. Apparently this was their standard protocol for a basic stimulation and egg retrieval. Dr. Duleba was amazed at how many eggs were retrieved but shocked that we only ended up with five embryos and all five were abnormal with PGS testing. He thought that maybe I had almost been hyper-stimulated. Our 2nd cycle- consisted of stimulating with just oral Clomid and Menopur. I was also prescribed the antibiotic, Decadron, Lupron, and growth hormone. Along with testosterone cream. This treatment protocol was used more for women with diminished ovarian reserve. They had retrieved 22 eggs, 5 embryos again; with all five being abnormal...again diagnosed with PGS testing.
We spent $40,000 on two IVF cycles with Dr. Duleba. Both cycles failed; we only had the egg retrievals.
We never had the opportunity for an embryo transfer but were advised that if we did get to that point that a single embryo would be transferred due to less potential complications.
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
The clinic [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] has multiple doctors and can help you even if the assigned doctor is away. All doctors that I saw showed compassion and were extremely knowledgeable, as well as had consistency with the guidance. It is also affiliated with UCSD which means everything is research-based. We especially enjoyed the lifestyle guidance that we still carry with us. The clinic is located inside a large medical building near UCSD, and the parking structure gets very busy, so frequent visits added a bit of stress. Be sure to get your parking tickets validated since the first 30 minutes is complimentary. The clinic also accepts donations of leftover fertility drugs so I ended up donating unused drugs, but they still charge for those drugs to new patients which kind of sucks.
3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The clinic has multiple doctors and can help you even if the assigned doctor is away. All doctors that I saw showed compassion and were extremely knowledgeable, as well as had consistency with the guidance. It is also affiliated with UCSD which means everything is research-based. We especially enjoyed the lifestyle guidance that we still carry with us. The clinic is located inside a large medical building near UCSD, and the parking structure gets very busy, so frequent visits added a bit of stress. Be sure to get your parking tickets validated since the first 30 minutes is complimentary. The clinic also accepts donations of leftover fertility drugs so I ended up donating unused drugs, but they still charge for those drugs to new patients which kind of sucks.
Dr. Duleba always took time to explain everything, even if he was busy with lots of patients. He also gave me his cell phone number in case I needed any assistance with questions, and immediately responded whenever I sent him a text. I felt like he really cared about the outcome of the treatment, and always recommended the least invasive methods.
I had a nurse assigned to me at all times, but the assignment kept changing due to the nurse leaving the clinic, etc. I would've liked to have the same nurse, but I understand life happens. Overall I had a good experience with the nursing staff and appreciated that they only tell me what I need to hear at the current step, since there are so many things that you have to do in IVF journey. I was not overwhelmed but kept up to date at every step of the way.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
We are so glad we chose Reproductive Partners La Jolla. Everything was research-based, and every time we had a question Dr. Duleba patiently answered them with science-backed, research-based explanations. We did see other doctors when Dr. Duleba was on travel, but made every effort to see us whenever he could, which was most of the time. He was always warm and funny, and made our journey much less stressful.
Document your questions and ask them when he is with you during your appointment to make the most out of your appointment. I believe you should also do your own research in terms of ICSI, etc. to have a good understanding and ask the right questions.
Dr. Duleba firmly believes in single embryo transfer for our IVF cycle and he believed I had a very high chance of getting pregnant the first time, even though he had suggested that we continue trying IUI, since it is less invasive. We decided that it was time for us for IVF after trying three failed IUIs, but appreciated his input since we've heard that other clinics definitely push for IVF right away. We did frozen transfer since fresh transfers are less successful based on research, per Dr. Duleba, which turned out to be correct. We now have a healthy baby boy and cannot thank Dr. Duleba enough for his warm and friendly support during the stressful period of our fertility journey. We have frozen our remaining embryos for a second child.
Thankfully, my insurance covered most of the costs.
I am glad that Dr. Duleba transferred a single embryo based on my health and age. Multiple embryo transfers can result in twins or triplets, which increases complications.
La Jolla
This is a busy clinic, but I still felt like a person and had everything taken care of, and had my questions answered in a very prompt manner.... I never had an issue with the nursing staff. They were attentive, caring and answered my questions.... I felt like a human because he took the time to answer ALL of my questions, of which I had many, and I never felt rushed or hurried. I was able to contact his assistant as well with questions and she always got back to me within a few hours at the most.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
This is a busy clinic, but I still felt like a person and had everything taken care of, and had my questions answered in a very prompt manner. I don't have many things to say for weaknesses to be honest.
I felt from the beginning that Dr. Garzo knew his stuff and, if IVF was an option, wanted to cover his bases to make sure of success. At one point he suggested an endometrial biopsy based on the thickness of my lining. I went home and did some of my own research. Since we are very concerned about the cost of things, I asked if a biopsy was absolutely necessary and they told me they would look again during my sono to see if it looked like it was necessary. Once they went in he was satisfied with what he saw and didn't do it. I advocate for myself often with my doctors and this is an example, to me, of Dr. Garzo listening to what his patients want and being accommodating.
I would say take notes, or record your conversations because it is a lot of information and you want to make sure you know what your options are. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I like Dr. Garzo. He is warm enough for me with regard to a doctor and responsive. Those are two things that are important to me.
We paid cash for everything b/c our insurance didn't cover anything.
He uses eSET based on statistics that he has found and I personally appreciate this
La Jolla
They [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] seem to need more space. I don't think it's appropriate to have patients dealing with very intimate processes such as infertility and IVF to have to ask their questions in the hallway with other patients passing by. Otherwise the reception staff have been very friendly and helpful.... This is a very busy office and it often feels like don't have adequate time to dedicate, but I think the desire is there. They just may be too busy at times. At my first appointment I felt like there was more time, but the following few appointments left me feeling very much like a number.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
They seem to need more space. I don't think it's appropriate to have patients dealing with very intimate processes such as infertility and IVF to have to ask their questions in the hallway with other patients passing by. Otherwise the reception staff have been very friendly and helpful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Alicia Diaz Hay)
Alicia seems thoughtful and compassionate. There have been other staff that I have interacted with that I felt less comfortable with. At my first IVF (baseline) appt I did not see Alicia then, but the nurses in the hallway were answering my questions and I had wished I could have been in a more private place.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr. Duleba instills a sense of confidence and trust and I feel comfortable that he would advise us down the right path. He seemed to look at our entire profile and give us feedback about his impression of our fertility status. Subsequently I have felt like he's been busy and in demand, but I remain optimistic that the further we get into the treatment plan the more attention we will get hopefully.
He is experienced and trustworthy. But make sure you let him know you have questions to ask so that you have a chance to fit them all in!
I've just started a mid-luteal Estrace cycle....
With everything included it looks like one cycle of IVF will be around $17,500.
Seems to be the preference with this doctor or this office would be for single embyro transfer...
La Jolla
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
[The nurse at Reproductive Partners] is nice and responsive and takes her job seriously. So seriously that she once drove to my house to provide me with medication and showed me how to use the injection! Now that is service! As for the finance coordinator, she told me about a program through my insurance company that lowered the cost of fertility treatments (my insurance doesn't cover so everything is out of pocket), which was very helpful.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
It's next to the hospital so you have to pay for parking. You get a $1 off validation at the clinic but it'll still cost you $3 for up to 2 hours. That's the only gripe I have. Office is pleasant and the staff is pleasant. Only doctors are allowed to do the ultrasounds. I also like that you don't have to pay to get your own medical records. Everyone is usually very responsive- if you leave a message, you'll usually get a call back same day.
Dr. Duleba takes the time to go over everything and answer any question, no matter how simple or complicated. He actually encouraged us to talk to OvaScience about Augment to see if we have other options. He was also candid but warm and rather than pushing us to use donor eggs for our next cycle, recommended we try one more time but also stated he wouldn't recommend I do another cycle with my own eggs if the results were still negative. He also provided his personal opinion, which other doctors wouldn't do (they just kept stating statistics) and sometimes an honest answer is what you are looking for, without numbers.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Kerstin Spencer)
Reproductive Partners focuses on the idea that you have 1 nurse throughout your entire treatment cycle. Sounds nice on paper and in theory but if I had to get medical records, I still had to talk to someone else, finance (still another person), so when I think of 1 nurse, I hope for someone who can I can just communicate and get answers and information. Plus it seemed that every time I called, she was out of the office so I ended up talking to other nurses anyway. That being said, that is no way a negative reflection on Kerstin. She is nice and responsive and takes her job seriously. So seriously that she once drove to my house to provide me with medication and showed me how to use the injection! Now that is service! As for the finance coordinator, she told me about a program through my insurance company that lowered the cost of fertility treatments (my insurance doesn't cover so everything is out of pocket), which was very helpful.
I've researched and had consultations with 4 other doctors before in the San Diego area and he was the most knowledgeable. He talked about taking vitamins, refraining from drinking, smoking and caffeine, things that the other doctors didn't really get into. He made sure that we had enough time to ask our questions and he has a nice, warm personality. He's also very direct, which I appreciate.
Ask as many questions as you want!
I was on the low-stim protocol: - Take 81mg aspirin throughout the cycle (supposed to improve blood flow to the ovaries) - Start Androderm Gel once a positive LH surge has been detected (you will prob get your period during this time) - 6 days after starting the gel, take Estrace (around 6 days) - Once the doctor tells you to stop using the gel, he puts you on the Androderm patch for 5 days - Stop taking Estrace and the Androderm patch once the 5 days have past - Start 225 IUs of Menopur, 2 tablets of Clomid, Dexamethasone for 6-8 days - Then start taking Ganirelix 4-5 days - Then growth hormone, Indomethacin and then final a Lupron trigger
I requested early morning appointments so I can go straight to work without too much disruption and they were usually very accommodating.
$12,000 (not including the cost of medication)
La Jolla
I have a condition when I give blood I pass out and have a seizure. A nightmare for my nurses at the clinic. This happened my first appointment. After that, all the nurse [at Repro Partners] took very special care with me....The atmosphere they create is calming, which was helpful because IVF can be scary. They were very organized and always there when I needed them...they did help us go through which medications we could have our insurance cover - very helpful
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The atmosphere they create is calming, which was helpful because IVF can be scary. They were very organized and always there when I needed them. My husband and I felt so good. We look back at that experience as special.
All of the information presented to us was delivered in a caring but detailed manner. We never felt confused with the procedure. We also felt like we got to know and care for the nurses. Dr. Deluba himself gave us the impression he personally cared about our situation and the outcome.
I have a condition when I give blood I pass out and have a seizure. A nightmare for my nurses at the clinic. This happened my first appointment. After that, all the nurse took very special care with me and I managed to go through the rest of my time with them (with a lot of blood draws) without passing out. This was 100% because they were amazing!
Dr. Deluba made us feel that we were in good hands immediately. We had experience with another fertility center we were not happy with, and as soon as we met with Dr. Deluba we knew we found the right place. When they transferred the embryo of our daughter, they asked my husband if he wanted to look under the microscope. It was an incredible experience for my husband to do that - and it stills blows his mind. Dr. Deliuba and his staff are aware of details like that, which can make the experience special instead of terrifying.
Relax - it is going to be ok. They understand you are probably in a scary spot right now. They will be there for you.
I don't remember details for the medications. They tried to be as conservative as possible with our medications, as in not overmedicating. Our procedure went very smooth so we didn't have to adjust much.
I don't remember but they did help us go through which medications we could have our insurance cover - very helpful
We had a strong case for the transfer to be successful. Dr. Deluba explained that unless I really wanted twins, I would be smart to choose one embryo. I agreed and we have a beautiful daughter. If I wanted more, I felt he would have explained the possibilities without judgment.
1 IUI, 2 Embryo Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Reproductive Partners is on the higher end of costs, but the care is good, and they have packages and financing available.... This clinic is friendly, well organized, clean, has a great lab, and more than proficient doctors. A major weakness would be that you don't always get to see your primary doctor or have them do the surgery but the quality of care is mostly the same between them.... Robin has been a fantastic nurse. She is quick to respond and very kind.
1 IUI, 2 Embryo Freezing
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sanjay Agarwal at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
He is very kind and very knowledgable and answers all questions. Sometimes he is a bit rushed and forgets our prior discussions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Robin HandShue)
Robin has been a fantastic nurse. She is quick to respond and very kind.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
How was your experience with Sanjay Agarwal at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr Agarwal is very knowledgable and friendly. I feel confident in him as my doctor. I especially like that he specializes in endometriosis as this is a concern of mine. Sometimes I had to remind him of prior conversations but his medical work is on point.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sanjay Agarwal at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr Agarwal is a thorough surgeon. He takes extra time and care to get everything he can. He is very knowledgable and will give you a full assessment of odds.
Describe the protocols Sanjay Agarwal used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Round one I started off light with menopur, follistim, and clomid to see my reaction to new drugs. My doses were upped quite a bit to of menopur and follistim because my E2s weren't rising. The results were great for my age 7 blastocysts 2 PGS normal. Round 2 dosage was similar but didn't produce any normals.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sanjay Agarwal at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Describe Sanjay Agarwal's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
My doctor strongly prefers 1 embryo transfer. It is safer for the mother and the fetus.
Sanjay Agarwal
2007 - 2018
They [Reproductive Partners] are pretty good at communicating everything. Have not had any issues with the clinic at all. Even though they have grown through the years, they seem to manage a more personalized approach to care compared to what many friends are telling me with other local clinics. We never even considered another Clinic, were so pleased the first time around. Plus I would not choose ro do this easily with another doctor anyways.
2007 - 2018
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
They are pretty good at communicating everything. Have not had any issues with the clinic at all. Even though they have grown through the years, they seem to manage a more personalized approach to care compared to what many friends are telling me with other local clinics. We never even considered another Clinic, were so pleased the first time around. Plus I would not choose ro do this easily with another doctor anyways.
He always takes the time to address concerns and has a very genuine approach with patients.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Brittnie Hetherington)
Britnnie is amazing, caring, sweet and so personable. Always has a smile on and really knows how to hold your hand through such a tough process. We are so blessed to be working with her again.
Dr Agarwal is very personable. He takes time to address all concerns, is very involved in the process. Above all he is honest, has strong ethics and shows a lot of care. We truly trust him to make decisions that are best for us and are thankful to have found such great, caring and compassionate doctor.
Be honest with him, shareyour concerns and fears. No question or worry is too silly for him. Trust him, he has a patients best interest at heart.
Long agonist protocol first IVF. Successful pregnancy of twins. Different approach this time, still waiting to hear all the details and timelines on that but I trust we are in the best care possible!
13 k for all freeze cycle.
He seems to feel strongly about eSETfor our case and we agree.
Sanjay Agarwal
1 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
There sometime is a little delay in the staff [Repro Partners Fertility Ctr] communicating with each other to order meds or blood work etc. For example the meds they ordered for my surrogate was different than what they had said she would start. I also had to bring it to their attention that they had asked her to stop birth control and she would not resume. The nurse who was putting in the orders did not know this.... My Coordinator had back up for days she wasn’t there. However since I was on a daily schedule for blood work
1 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Donor Sperm, Surrogacy
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
There sometime is a little delay in the staff communicating with each other to order meds or blood work etc. For example the meds they ordered for my surrogate was different than what they had said she would start. I also had to bring it to their attention that they had asked her to stop birth control and she would not resume. The nurse who was putting in the orders did not know this.
He explained everything and due to my unique situation was very good at remembering me and monitoring me during IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Robin)
My Coordinator had back up for days she wasn’t there. However since I was on a daily schedule for blood work and almost daily ultrasounds which is not standard, sometimes the nursing staff wasn’t sure what I was there for, or to schedule an ultrasound for the next day.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
He provided the right amount of optimism and the balance of the statistics for me. I also always felt he was doing the best to get me the best results. I had a migrated ovary and he did everything to be able to access and use that ovary without endangering me.
He will be very honest with you so be prepared for the facts.
Due to a hysterectomy and a migrated ovary he monitored me every day. He adjusted my menopur to a heigher dose.
All in for 1 round of IVF with medicationit wa about $27000
N/A, I only have one embryo to transfer.
La Jolla
Be prepared to wait [at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] ... unless you have the very first appointment of the day. Otherwise you will be seen a minimum of 20 minutes after your scheduled time. Aside from that, very friendly and compassionate staff...The very first thing that was done was blood work. Lots of blood work. From there, he performed a SIS to look at my uterus. Polyps were found, so a minor surgery was scheduled. Once that was taken care of, we moved on to medicated cycles ... we did 2 rounds of clomid with ovidrel and IUI, took a break and did clomid with ovidrel TI, then one more of the clomid ovidrel IUI before moving on to injections. From there we did 2 cycles with gonal f/ovidrel and IUI. I was now told we need to move on to IVF.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Be prepared to wait ... unless you have the very first appointment of the day. Otherwise you will be seen a minimum of 20 minutes after your scheduled time. Aside from that, very friendly and compassionate staff.
Dr. Duleba carefully takes his time to explain everything (even if it’s not what you want to hear). He genuinely cares about his patients.
Dr. Duleba is a caring physician. He wants the same end result as you do. He will take his time to explain all options available. My time as a patient was a pleasant as one would expect, given the stressful nature of my visits.
He is blunt and honest.
My insurance would only cover meds/treatments associated with TI. So, my out of pocket costs were medication (minimal for clomid, $500 for gonal f, $28 for ovidrel), and the actual IUI ($328). I do not know what costs will be involved with IVF.
2010 - 2012
IVF, Egg Freezing
2010 - 2012
IVF, Egg Freezing
To start with, they were willing to take my frozen embryos (created in Boston and shipped to them). A lot of places won't touch you if they don't get to do everything. They kindly listened to my concerns; after hours calls were answered quickly and without annoyance. Though I (as expected) spent most of my time with the nurses, Dr Garzo gave me sufficient time to ensure my questions were answered. They had the head of the lab come and talk to me about my frozen embroys, which I really appreciated. They were willing to work with me when I moved to Houston, TX; they let me do ALL my pre-work in TX (I had to arrange ultrasounds and bloodwork on my own, but it was worth it to not have to fly back and forth to SD). I tried to find a doc in Houston who would take my frozen embroys, but the best shop in town said no and I wasn't willing to go to any of the other Houston clinis.
While I didn't bond with them like the nurse from my first IVF experience, they did their job well, made sure I always knew what to do and when, and answered questions promptly when I called.
He was professional and expressed himself well. He is NOT all warm and fuzzy, but I don't need/want that. He was plenty compassionate, but in a more formal way.
No advice specific to him.
3 IVF, 3 Egg Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
They [Reproductive Partners Fertility Ctr] are very organized and responsive. This is something that is important because there is so much one is going through and to have a whole office that is organized makes a huge difference. This is from the front office to the nurses to the doctor.... We met with another clinic before going to Reproductive Partners and the difference was night and day. We love coming to this office because we feel welcome by all and everyone interacts with us!
3 IVF, 3 Egg Freezing
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
They are very organized and responsive. This is something that is important because there is so much one is going through and to have a whole office that is organized makes a huge difference. This is from the front office to the nurses to the doctor.
He took the time to explain each step and proceeded each retrieval and transfer with care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rachelle Ferrer)
They are all amazing! We met with another clinic before going to Reproductive Partners and the difference was night and day. We love coming to this office because we feel welcome by all and everyone interacts with us!
We love Dr Garzo! He takes the time to review our situation at each and every appointment. He proceeded each step with care and always provided his expertise. He is super kind too! He would always greet our 2 year old, which means a lot to us. We would 100% recommend him hands down.
Ask questions no matter how silly you might think they sound! The more you know, the easier the process is.
Describe the protocols Gabriel Garzo used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I felt Dr Garzo did everything in line with protocol in adherence to our situation. He adjusted meds as needed and would ask to see me daily to make sure things were going as he expected them to.
It's IVF so it gets expensive. That is expected.
Other, Unexplained
The office staff [Repro Partners Fert Ctr] are friendly. When you arrive they will take a photo of you and your husband for their chart. The clinic is on the 8th floors of Scripps hospital in La Jolla. Some of the doctors there also work at UCSD. It's a warm and welcoming environment.... Sheri is the primary person I communicate with outside of appointments. She is quick to respond to emails and very helpful. She has been a pleasure to work with.
Other, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The office staff are friendly. When you arrive they will take a photo of you and your husband for their chart. The clinic is on the 8th floors of Scripps hospital in La Jolla. Some of the doctors there also work at UCSD. It's a warm and welcoming environment.
From the moment I met him Dr. Garzo made me feel like he had my best interests at heart. I knew he truly listened as I explained what brought me to his office when he made his recommendations to me. He was so thorough in our meeting and exam, I really felt like I'd found the right doctor to work with on what had already been an emotional roller coaster. He is really wonderful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Sheri)
I can't recommend Dr. Garzo highly enough. I feel so fortunate to have found him. My first experience in a Reproductive Endocrinologist was terrible. I felt like I was on an assembly line and represented a paycheck. From the moment I met Dr. Garzo I knew I'd come tot he right place. He's just a lovely human being.
No advice, he will work with you wherever you are.
La Jolla
The clinic [Repro Partners - La Jolla] is honest, set expectations, can be busy. Easy to reach coordinators, schedule appts. Billing Dept was easy to deal with. Received blood results same day. The clinic can be busy - Arrive early for your appt....Only once- they changed an appt the day before and I didn't receive the message...[nurse] Great communicator, easy to get a hold of, helped coordinate and keep me on track of all the appointments and treatment schedule.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The clinic is honest, set expectations, can be busy. Easy to reach coordinators, schedule appts. Billing Dept was easy to deal with. Received blood results same day. The clinic can be busy - Arrive early for your appt.
He has a great bedside manner, gave us his personal cell phone, is highly educated in the field and very passionate about the subject. Highly recommend.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Alicia)
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Great listener and addresses all our concerns and questions. He adjusted our treatment schedule and was always available for follow-ups. He brought forward new research and was open to different types of medicine (eastern) and offered dietary and lifestyle advice.
Be honest with him off what your expectations are.
Egg retrievals- menapur and follistim Pre-transfer - BCP Transfer - viville dot (6 patches), projesterone in oil (2cc)
~$15-18 egg retrieval, pre-monitoring ~$2200-2500 transfer/pre-transfer monitoring
La Jolla
the strengths are that it [Repro Partners Fertility Ctr] is a lovely waiting room. this is important when you are waiting for this sort of situation. you need a warm nice environment. there is a fish tank. the music is nice and all the front desk staff are warm, friendly and always eager to help. even if you want a glass of water they always go above and beyond... she [nurse] is patient with me with my questions. there is a lot of unknown in this process and Charlene always made me feel like no question is a dumb question
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
the strengths are that it is a lovely waiting room. this is important when you are waiting for this sort of situation. you need a warm nice environment. there is a fish tank. the music is nice and all the front desk staff are warm, friendly and always eager to help. even if you want a glass of water they always go above and beyond
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Irene Su at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr Su makes you feel special. She cares about every step and cheers you on
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Charlene)
she is patient with me with my questions. there is a lot of unknown in this process and Charlene always made me feel like no question is a dumb question
How was your experience with Irene Su at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
DR. Su has always made me feel like its always possible. She never made me feel like its not possible because of my age or whatever reasons we are seeing her. She is always encouraging and always available for any questions
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Irene Su at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
be patient and believe
Describe the protocols Irene Su used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Dr. Su decided that on my second egg retrieval if I had more than two embryos then we would freeze 2 or under. I currently have two frozen now (they were frozen on day three) and we are doing the transfer in about three weeks
Describe the costs associated with your care under Irene Su at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
12,500 per cycle. plus around 6k for medication per cycle
Describe Irene Su's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Dr. Su recommended that we transfer two embryo. They did talk to me about Single embryo transfer...but I didn't really ask questions when she suggested to transfer two
Irene Su
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs
No weaknesses, wonderful staff [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] across the board, from the receptionist to the doctors and nurses. Everyone is willing to help and answer any questions that one might have. I would highly recommend the entire office.... Wonderful staff couldn’t have asked for more. Doctor Garzo was compassionate, explained everything in detail and made me aware of every step. My first try with donor
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
No weaknesses, wonderful staff across the board, from the receptionist to the doctors and nurses. Everyone is willing to help and answer any questions that one might have. I would highly recommend the entire office.
Wonderful staff and excellent doctor attention
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Brittnie )
Wonderful person and very informative.
Wonderful staff couldn’t have asked for more. Doctor Garzo was compassionate, explained everything in detail and made me aware of every step. My first try with donor eggs gave me a beautiful baby boy, second attempt did not take, however, will definitely try again with doctor garzo.
Ask all questions and be as open as possible. Doctor Garzo will answer everything in detail.
Since the beginning doctor garzo made me aware that my egg quality was not good and low, so he suggested donor eggs and gave me all the specifics. After we found our donor the clinic was amazing both with her and with me. I started my injections and patches and once a positive pregnancy test came back I still moved forward with injections and patches for a few weeks.
Don’t remember a specific number
doctor garzo made me aware why multiple embryos does not mean a higher way is having a positive outcome and if it is a pregnancy with multiple it puts both the babies and me at risk.
La Jolla
I’ve had a great experience with this clinic [Repro Partners Fertility Ctr]. All staff are friendly, warm and helpful. They’ve been quick to respond to my questions and have coordinated with my other doctors to make sure information gets to where it needs to go.... Dr Duleba takes time to answer every question. He’s warm and kind and also completely clear about the process.... Yes, I’m a patient in a big medical system but he always made me feel like a person and a priority.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
I’ve had a great experience with this clinic. All staff are friendly, warm and helpful. They’ve been quick to respond to my questions and have coordinated with my other doctors to make sure information gets to where it needs to go.
Dr Duleba performed a surgery to prepare me for IVF. He recognized my concerns and gave me his personal cell to contact him anytime with questions. I’ve texted and called him on several occasions including during surgery recovery at 6 am. He responded immediately and told me to come in to see him that morning and he’d fit me in between appointments. The surgery result was exactly what I wanted. Working with Dr Duleba has always felt very personal. Yes, I’m a patient in a big medical system but he always made me feel like a person and a priority.
Ask as many questions as you can think of. He’s really wonderful.
2012 - 2013
IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
When I had to figure out the medications... I had my nurse's cell phone number and she encouraged me to call when I needed her. I had an incident where that happened, and she was very sweet to answer my call and guide me through the process.
2012 - 2013
IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, Donor Sperm
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Richard Yoo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr. Yoo knew all about my personal story of wanting to become a mother. He asked a lot of questions and was a great listener. I felt he really cared about me and wasn't just trying to make his money!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
When I had to figure out the medications: mixing, stirring, injecting, it became very confusing once I got home and had to do it. I had my nurse's cell phone number and she encouraged me to call when I needed her. I had an incident where that happened, and she was very sweet to answer my call and guide me through the process.
How was your experience with Richard Yoo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr. Yoo was very thorough in explaining everything to me. He answered all of my millions of questions and helped me understand the process. I felt he gave me realistic expectations, but still remained hopeful and positive. He went out of his way to call and contact me during and after the process. To this day, I send him pictures of my daughter and am so grateful for all of his help.
Richard Yoo
2 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing
He [Dr Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] was the 2nd opinion we got. It was a night and day experience from the first clinic. They were extremely thorough and we were in constant contact with the Doctor. We definitely felt like he was paying close attention to every detail...Mine was a long protocol using testosterone and Estrace to increase egg quality and reserve. Then we used Menopur and Folistim to stim for about 11 days and triggered with lupron and pregnyl. We also used hgh to help with egg quality until retrieval.
2 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing
He was the 2nd opinion we got. It was a night and day experience from the first clinic. They were extremely thorough and we were in constant contact with the Doctor. We definitely felt like he was paying close attention to every detail.
He is extremely thorough and gives you all options. All the doctors in the clinic seem to work together very well.
2011 - 2016
Ask questions know all of the information before you begin and do your own research. We have had a long journey with different dr and dr garzo is amazing and clearly knows what he is doing...Dr Garzo is great more of a facts and numbers guy....The first time for iui we had a ton of bills [from Reproductive Partners] . This time our insurance covers cost and the finance people are all over helping and providing detailed info. They call back in less than 24 hours
2011 - 2016
Dr garzo is great more of a facts and numbers guy.
The first time for iui we had a ton of bills. This time our insurance covers cost and the finance people are all over helping and providing detailed info. They call back in less than 24 hours
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
I absolutely love her [Dr. Brooke Friedman], and her honesty and calmness. She takes as much time with us as needed to talk us through each step. Her confidence exudes in a very pleasant way. She is so caring and nurturing, and has been EXACTLY what we needed on this journey [Note: Dr. Friedman may have left to join San Diego Fertility].
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
I absolutely love her, and her honesty and calmness. She takes as much time with us as needed to talk us through each step. Her confidence exudes in a very pleasant way. She is so caring and nurturing, and has been EXACTLY what we needed on this journey.
Brooke Friedman