9850 Genesee Ave
La Jolla, CA 92037
858-552-9177

He [Dr. Duleba] took the time to listen to my concerns and patiently address them... He validated some of my concerns with my previous protocols and was willing to try different methods. He felt invested in my care, and though he can be cheesy, it felt like he cared whether we succeeded or failed. I had many, many questions, and he was mostly patient about addressing them. It is a busy clinic, but he made every effort to make time.
Charlene [nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] is great, but this clinic is very busy, and she is not there all days. They prefer voicemail over email, which I find hard to manage. It is easier for me to send and receive information over email...The other challenge is reaching the embryologist. They provide updates via phone only, and only in person, no voicemail. While I appreciate the personal touch, it is impossible to live waiting for the phone to ring. If you miss their call, there is no option to call back for the embryology lab, you have to wait for the next day. This was a nerve-wracking experience. The staff is wonderful, some of their processes suck.
How was your experience with Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
He took the time to listen to my history and concerns. He validated some of my concerns with my previous protocols and was willing to try different methods. He felt invested in my care, and though he can be cheesy, it felt like he cared whether we succeeded or failed. I had many, many questions, and he was mostly patient about addressing them. It is a busy clinic, but he made every effort to make time.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
He specializes in treating endometriosis. I do not have this, but I was very satisfied with my care.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
He took the time to listen to my concerns and patiently address them
Describe the protocols Antoni Duleba used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Antagonist with mid-luteal estrace, HGH and androderm patches and gel
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Charlene)
Charlene is great, but this clinic is very busy, and she is not there all days. They prefer voicemail over email, which I find hard to manage. It is easier for me to send and receive information over email.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Strength: Cozy atmosphere, very pleasant staff. Weaknesses: Very busy, very crowded. Equipment and rooms look old, and like they haven't been updated in decades. No direct line to embryologist, and no email updates, which means you live your life waiting for the phone to ring.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
12,500 + meds + PGT
Describe Antoni Duleba's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
eSET
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The pharmacy ordering was complicated, as I was trying to get the best price from different pharmacies. Communicating what to order from where, and updates on when the order had been placed was difficult for this clinic. They were flexible, and very helpful, but they are too busy for this level of communication. The other challenge is reaching the embryologist. They provide updates via phone only, and only in person, no voicemail. While I appreciate the personal touch, it is impossible to live waiting for the phone to ring. If you miss their call, there is no option to call back for the embryology lab, you have to wait for the next day. This was a nerve-wracking experience. The staff is wonderful, some of their processes suck.
Treated 2017
Dr. Duleba instills a sense of confidence and trust and I feel comfortable that he would advise us down the right path. He seemed to look at our entire profile and give us feedback about his impression of our fertility status. Subsequently I have felt like he's been busy and in demand, but I remain optimistic that the further we get into the treatment plan the more attention we will get hopefully.
They [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] seem to need more space. I don't think it's appropriate to have patients dealing with very intimate processes such as infertility and IVF to have to ask their questions in the hallway with other patients passing by. Otherwise the reception staff have been very friendly and helpful.... This is a very busy office and it often feels like don't have adequate time to dedicate, but I think the desire is there. They just may be too busy at times. At my first appointment I felt like there was more time, but the following few appointments left me feeling very much like a number.
He is experienced and trustworthy. But make sure you let him know you have questions to ask so that you have a chance to fit them all in!
I've just started a mid-luteal Estrace cycle....
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Alicia Diaz Hay)
Alicia seems thoughtful and compassionate. There have been other staff that I have interacted with that I felt less comfortable with. At my first IVF (baseline) appt I did not see Alicia then, but the nurses in the hallway were answering my questions and I had wished I could have been in a more private place.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
They seem to need more space. I don't think it's appropriate to have patients dealing with very intimate processes such as infertility and IVF to have to ask their questions in the hallway with other patients passing by. Otherwise the reception staff have been very friendly and helpful.
With everything included it looks like one cycle of IVF will be around $17,500.
Seems to be the preference with this doctor or this office would be for single embyro transfer...
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
I was supposed to start Estrace last week and when I went to pick it up at the pharmacy it had not been called in. The nurse was out of the office for a week so I asked her colleague to call in the prescription for me. Not a big deal, but didn't make me feel great.
La Jolla
I've been through four medicated cycles (currently in my 4th), with 3 IUIs [with Dr. Sanjay Agarwal]. I've been treated with Clomid and Letrozole, and progesterone to support my luteal phase... has been at almost every appointment and taken the time to answer all of my questions and concerns...He's responsive to my questions, he hasn't pushed me into any treatments, and has been kind throughout. As someone with unexplained infertility I do wish he was a bit more aggressive with my treatment, but I think that's more a symptom of my impatience and less about his quality of care.
[The nurses at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center are] Easy to communicate with, responsive, and helpful. No complaints!...Facility is nice, staff are great, and the other providers in the practice have been lovely the few times Dr Agarwal has been out of the office. They are familiar with our insurance (TRICARE), which has made things like coding for prescriptions incredibly helpful - nearly all costs other than my co-pay and IUI as a result have been covered thus far.
How was your experience with Sanjay Agarwal at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
I'm still being seen by Dr Agarwal and have overall been very happy with my care. He's responsive to my questions, he hasn't pushed me into any treatments, and has been kind throughout. As someone with unexplained infertility I do wish he was a bit more aggressive with my treatment, but I think that's more a symptom of my impatience and less about his quality of care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sanjay Agarwal at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
As an individual who likes to understand all the details, I have found it most beneficial to do my research and come with questions prepared as he likely won't outline every detail.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sanjay Agarwal at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr Agarwal has been at almost every appointment and taken the time to answer all of my questions and concerns.
Describe the protocols Sanjay Agarwal used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I've been through four medicated cycles (currently in my 4th), with 3 IUIs. I've been treated with Clomid and Letrozole, and progesterone to support my luteal phase.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Easy to communicate with, responsive, and helpful. No complaints!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sanjay Agarwal at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Co-pay and IUI fees
Sanjay Agarwal
Treated 2017 - 2018
[Dr. Duleba] is blunt and honest...The very first thing that was done was blood work. Lots of blood work. From there, he performed a SIS to look at my uterus. Polyps were found, so a minor surgery was scheduled. Once that was taken care of, we moved on to medicated cycles ... we did 2 rounds of clomid with ovidrel and IUI, took a break and did clomid with ovidrel TI, then one more of the clomid ovidrel IUI before moving on to injections. From there we did 2 cycles with gonal f/ovidrel and IUI. I was now told we need to move on to IVF.
Be prepared to wait [at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] ... unless you have the very first appointment of the day. Otherwise you will be seen a minimum of 20 minutes after your scheduled time. Aside from that, very friendly and compassionate staff...The very first thing that was done was blood work. Lots of blood work. From there, he performed a SIS to look at my uterus. Polyps were found, so a minor surgery was scheduled. Once that was taken care of, we moved on to medicated cycles ... we did 2 rounds of clomid with ovidrel and IUI, took a break and did clomid with ovidrel TI, then one more of the clomid ovidrel IUI before moving on to injections. From there we did 2 cycles with gonal f/ovidrel and IUI. I was now told we need to move on to IVF.
Dr. Duleba is a caring physician. He wants the same end result as you do. He will take his time to explain all options available. My time as a patient was a pleasant as one would expect, given the stressful nature of my visits.
He is blunt and honest.
Dr. Duleba carefully takes his time to explain everything (even if it’s not what you want to hear). He genuinely cares about his patients.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Be prepared to wait ... unless you have the very first appointment of the day. Otherwise you will be seen a minimum of 20 minutes after your scheduled time. Aside from that, very friendly and compassionate staff.
My insurance would only cover meds/treatments associated with TI. So, my out of pocket costs were medication (minimal for clomid, $500 for gonal f, $28 for ovidrel), and the actual IUI ($328). I do not know what costs will be involved with IVF.
La Jolla
Dr. Quaas was very personable, realistic, and empathetic. With all of that he was very scientifically honest, discussing the best strategies for our success, the mechanisms to accomplish these strategies, and all of our choices along the way. ... We've met only once but it was a very informative visit. He not only provided full consultation, but performed ultrasound to inspect shape/position of uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes. He also identified and measured follicles.
The clinic [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] itself is very clean and comfortable, the process is efficient and the waiting is minimal. Everyone we communicated with was organized and professional. The doctor and nurses were well-briefed on our reason for visit and history. ... single embryo transfer is recommended ... single embryo transfer is recommended
How was your experience with Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Ask any and all questions. He will answer them to the best of his ability. Ask about fresh versus frozen transfer
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Describe the protocols Alexander Quaas used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We're going to try to get freshly donated eggs from a donor who hopefully looks like my wife and perform IVF using my sperm
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The clinic itself is very clean and comfortable, the process is efficient and the waiting is minimal. Everyone we communicated with was organized and professional. The doctor and nurses were well-briefed on our reason for visit and history.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
compensation to donor, treatment of donor, harvesting of eggs, cryopreservation of eggs, IVF, embryo transfer, cryopreservation of embryos, treatment during pregnancy all adds up to about 40K
Describe Alexander Quaas's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
single embryo transfer is recommended
Alexander Quaas
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr Yoo proved to know what he was doing with the results. He has a very kind and soft demeanor and is very helpful when it comes to explaining the process. He listened to all of our concerns and answered all of my silly questions. ... I didn’t feel like a number, I felt like Dr Yoo was invested in my story ... IVF with icsi was used, due to my young age he was not aggressive with the meds prior to the egg retrieval ...
Staff at the clinic [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] were nice and helpful. ... I also was not very fond of the parking fees, however the facility is nice and they usually got me out fast so that I wasn’t paying a lot for parking ... My nurse was very kind and helpful when I asked for her help. She did a good job guiding me to what I needed to do. There were a few times I had to follow up and take initiative, but that’s to be expected since they have so many patients
How was your experience with Richard Yoo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
I will use him again! Dr Yoo proved to know what he was doing with the results. He has a very kind and soft demeanor and is very helpful when it comes to explaining the process. He listened to all of our concerns and answered all of my silly questions. I also never felt pressured into anything with Dr Yoo.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Richard Yoo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
I didn’t feel like a number, I felt like Dr Yoo was invested in my story
Describe the protocols Richard Yoo used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Staff at the clinic were nice and helpful. They were not as personable as Dr Yoo. I also was not very fond of the parking fees, however the facility is nice and they usually got me out fast so that I wasn’t paying a lot for parking
Describe the costs associated with your care under Richard Yoo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Approx 30k if out of pocket
Describe Richard Yoo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
He was very set on only transferring one embryo due to my age
Richard Yoo
Treated 2017 - 2020
[Dr. Li-Shei Lin is] the reason we’ve continued with RPMG despite issues with their PGS testing program...Genetic testing missed our embryo’s chromosomal abnormality...Dr Lin truly cares, is knowledgeable, and considers modifying the plan when it doesn’t work. She has called/texted at all hours to check on us or update us on latest plan options...she wants the best for you...advise eSET
Genetic testing missed our embryo’s chromosomal abnormality [at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center]...All RPMG docs advise eSET...is like many others in that they are always busy. It feels less like an assembly line than I’ve heard from others. Dr Garzo runs the show...Several new docs have joined in the past few years...Always caring, helpful, and positive
How was your experience with Li-Shei Lin at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr Lin truly cares, is knowledgeable, and considers modifying the plan when it doesn’t work. She has called/texted at all hours to check on us or update us on latest plan options. She’s the reason we’ve continued with RPMG despite issues with their PGS testing program.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Li-Shei Lin at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Listen to her - she wants the best for you
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Li-Shei Lin at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Always caring, helpful, and positive
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
RPMG is like many others in that they are always busy. It feels less like an assembly line than I’ve heard from others. Dr Garzo runs the show. They’re the best in San Diego in terms of numbers. Several new docs have joined in the past few years.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Li-Shei Lin at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Kaiser insurance plan covers 80% of IVF, meds, etc
Describe Li-Shei Lin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
All RPMG docs advise eSET
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Genetic testing missed our embryo’s chromosomal abnormality
Li-Shei Lin

Treated 2019 - 2020
I went to him [Dr. Sanjay Agarwal] for all of my initial testing, we discussed my options, we decided to move forward with IUI after considering what would work best for my partner and I. We discussed whether or not to do a medicated round...has such a warm and generous spirit. He always answers all of my questions and provides me with detailed information. I never feel rushed or like I my questions are silly. I also feel like he cares about my specific situation and want to give me care that will work to reach my goals
The doctor's office [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] was very pleasant. Very clean and nicely updated. It's a bit quiet which I found to be nice as it felt peaceful. This is such an unnerving situation it was nice that the office felt calm and things felt peaceful and private...They were all nice. I saw different nurses each visit. Very prompt when replying to me on the patient portal.
I had a couple of options ahead of me. He was honest in giving me his opinion about what I should try first and what my odds may be. He listens and cares not just about me but also my partner. As a queer person that is so important to me.
Make a list of questions, he'll answer them.
Dr. Agarwal has such a warm and generous spirit. He always answers all of my questions and provides me with detailed information. I never feel rushed or like I my questions are silly. I also feel like he cares about my specific situation and want to give me care that will work to reach my goals
I went to him for all of my initial testing, we discussed my options, we decided to move forward with IUI after considering what would work best for my partner and I. We discussed whether or not to do a medicated round and just as things were going to get started COVID-19 happened so I don't know how things will turn out.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The doctor's office was very pleasant. Very clean and nicely updated. It's a bit quiet which I found to be nice as it felt peaceful. This is such an unnerving situation it was nice that the office felt calm and things felt peaceful and private.
I did not make it to this step
Sanjay Agarwal
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr Duleba was always kind and courteous, had great bedside manners. ... Dr Duleba put me on a very low dose of meds for stimulation because I had a lot of follicles and he did not want to overstimulate me ... He explained things in detail and made me feel like he really cared. He’s very optimistic, maybe a little too optimistic. He was always honest with me and prepared me for what to expect, even if it was potential bad news ...
Also, it is next door to a women’s surgery center which made the retrieval very easy and smooth. Weakness would be that they don’t take insurance but they do provide you with some resources to help out financially. ... the clinic [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] is busy and appointments were brief and fast. ... The nursing staff made up for any confusion or frustrations I may have had during this difficult time
Dr Duleba was always kind and courteous, had great bedside manners. He explained things in detail and made me feel like he really cared. He’s very optimistic, maybe a little too optimistic. He was always honest with me and prepared me for what to expect, even if it was potential bad news
Don’t be afraid to ask questions
Dr Duleba was always kind and courteous and had good bedside manners. However, the clinic is busy and appointments were brief and fast.
When I started seeing Dr Duleba I was only 26 and struggled to conceive for 6 months. I always had inconsistent periods so I knew I should get checked out sooner than most people. Dr Duleba suggested I continue to try to conceive because after the initial consultation and ultrasound, he did not see any problems with either me or my husband. However, I decided I wanted to proceed with IUI. We did 2 cycles with Clomid and when I did not respond well to the meds and did not get pregnant, Dr Duleba switched me to letrozole for 3 more rounds of IUI which were also unsuccessful. At this point we decided to move on to IVF. Dr Duleba put me on a very low dose of meds for stimulation because I had a lot of follicles and he did not want to overstimulate me and create more problems. If I remember correctly I had over 20 eggs retrieved and eventually ended up with 4 surviving embryos.
Everyone was compassionate, caring, and sensitive every time that I experienced a setback or a miscarriage. The nursing staff made up for any confusion or frustrations I may have had during this difficult time
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The clinic had great rates of success with IVF. Also, it is next door to a women’s surgery center which made the retrieval very easy and smooth. Weakness would be that they don’t take insurance but they do provide you with some resources to help out financially.
I’m glad Dr Duleba decided to do SET because having twins come with so many risks. Given my age(mid to late 20s) and no preexisting medical history that would affect fertility, I believe Dr Duleba made the right choice