9850 Genesee Ave
La Jolla, CA 92037
858-552-9177

Treated 2018 - 2019
He [Dr. Quaas] really took the time to get to know us and our situation. Seemed like he really cared about us. Was always nice and personable. Never felt rushed....Easy to talk to. Never felt judged. Always gave us as much information as possible so we could make the best decision. Went above and beyond with respect to follow up and checking in to make sure everything was going great after the procedure.
All staff [Reproductive Partners Fertility Ctr] are well organized, personable, and quality of treatment is top notch. We have had a issues getting a few things resolved with the finance department (emails that have not been returned regarding an issue with a claim form/billing). Always take early appointments if possible because parking can be a nightmare later in the day.
How was your experience with Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Be yourself and don't be afraid to convey any fears/questions/concerns. He will happily address all of them and guide you towards a treatment plan that works best for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
He really took the time to get to know us and our situation. Seemed like he really cared about us. Was always nice and personable. Never felt rushed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amy N.)
Amy always kept us in the loop and responded quickly to emails and phone calls. We always felt that she had our best interest at heart at all times. The few times we interacted with other nursing staff, they went above and beyond as Amy did.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
All staff are well organized, personable, and quality of treatment is top notch. We have had a issues getting a few things resolved with the finance department (emails that have not been returned regarding an issue with a claim form/billing). Always take early appointments if possible because parking can be a nightmare later in the day.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Alexander Quaas at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Our total costs for 2 egg retrievals including genetic testing and medications was roughly $45,000 before insurance reimbursement. The clinic was out of network and the treatments occurred during 2 different calendar years which increased our net cost slightly.
Describe Alexander Quaas's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
We are happy our doctor uses eSET because we specifically sought out an expert in this.
Treated 2015 - 2019
Dr. Garzo and his staff [Reproductive Partners Fertility Ctr] were always responsive and explanatory for any questions or concerns that we had. Additionally, they showed compassion and thoughtfulness toward our individual situation and care plan. ... Dr. Garzo strongly encouraged single embryo transfers. ... Dr. Garzo explained all our options and treatment protocols clearly and thoroughly. ... We thoroughly appreciate his expertise and demeanor.
The clinic [Reproductive Partners Fertility Ctr] has a straight-forward, science-backed approach to fertility treatment. The staff and doctors are organized, thorough, and compassionate. In our experience, they do not tend to use or recommend some of the less established methodologies (scratch test, immunology, etc) since they believe the research does not support it (yet). Some people will likely consider this a strength, whereas others may be disappointed.
How was your experience with Gabriel Garzo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr. Garzo explained all our options and treatment protocols clearly and thoroughly. He's been compassionate and kind during any setbacks and has changed protocols when we've been less successful. We thoroughly appreciate his expertise and demeanor.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gabriel Garzo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
You've picked a great RE, trust him and be patient.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gabriel Garzo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr. Garzo and his staff were always responsive and explanatory for any questions or concerns that we had. Additionally, they showed compassion and thoughtfulness toward our individual situation and care plan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Charlene)
Our primary nurse coordinator, Charlene, has been responsive and organized throughout our treatments. She honestly is the best healthcare professional that we've ever had!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The clinic has a straight-forward, science-backed approach to fertility treatment. The staff and doctors are organized, thorough, and compassionate. In our experience, they do not tend to use or recommend some of the less established methodologies (scratch test, immunology, etc) since they believe the research does not support it (yet). Some people will likely consider this a strength, whereas others may be disappointed.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gabriel Garzo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Our most recent IVF retrieval cost around $15k for the entire retrieval process (including monitoring appointments, PGS biopsy, etc) plus an additional $5k for medications and $2k for PGS testing. Our frozen embryo transfers cost around $3k each.
Describe Gabriel Garzo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Dr. Garzo strongly encouraged single embryo transfers.
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Quaas was extremely kind, had a great sense of humor and I felt super comfortable in his care....He was super compassionate, fun to talk to and always listened to all of my questions. His schedule was very flexible and the office was great.... We had severe MFI & my age left me with lower quality eggs. He pulled out almost all of the stops without going overboard to get me wonderful results.
The clinic [Reproductive Partners] got busy every once in a while, but nothing crazy. Most visits were right on time! The schedule was very flexible & I never had trouble getting in at a good time. Everyone was very helpful & always greeting you with a smile....I knew right away after meeting Dr. Quaas and his nurse Amy that I was in wonderful hands and I would bring home a baby one day thanks to them.
After our failed cycle at another clinic where I felt like just another number, I was very nervous to start all over again. I knew right away after meeting Dr. Quaas and his nurse Amy that I was in wonderful hands and I would bring home a baby one day thanks to them. He was super compassionate, fun to talk to and always listened to all of my questions. His schedule was very flexible and the office was great. I would recommend him to anyone needing his services without hesitation. As much as I am glad to be done with my IVF treatment thanks to his great care & treatment plan, I will miss him and his staff!
He is the best you will get without a doubt!
Describe the protocols Alexander Quaas used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amy Nelson)
The nursing staff was AMAZING & Amy was beyond fantastic. I couldn't have asked for better.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The clinic got busy every once in a while, but nothing crazy. Most visits were right on time! The schedule was very flexible & I never had trouble getting in at a good time. Everyone was very helpful & always greeting you with a smile.
Roughly 13k for retrieval process, about 10k+ for retrieval and transfer meds, 5k for various PGS testing and other costs
We only had one good embryo to use and he made it a success!
Treated 2007 - 2018
Dr Agarwal is very personable. He takes time to address all concerns, is very involved in the process. Above all he is honest, has strong ethics and shows a lot of care. We truly trust him to make decisions that are best for us and are thankful to have found such great, caring and compassionate doctor.... Long agonist protocol first IVF. Successful pregnancy of twins.
They [Reproductive Partners] are pretty good at communicating everything. Have not had any issues with the clinic at all. Even though they have grown through the years, they seem to manage a more personalized approach to care compared to what many friends are telling me with other local clinics. We never even considered another Clinic, were so pleased the first time around. Plus I would not choose ro do this easily with another doctor anyways.
How was your experience with Sanjay Agarwal at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Sanjay Agarwal at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Be honest with him, shareyour concerns and fears. No question or worry is too silly for him. Trust him, he has a patients best interest at heart.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Sanjay Agarwal at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
He always takes the time to address concerns and has a very genuine approach with patients.
Describe the protocols Sanjay Agarwal used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Long agonist protocol first IVF. Successful pregnancy of twins. Different approach this time, still waiting to hear all the details and timelines on that but I trust we are in the best care possible!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Brittnie Hetherington)
Britnnie is amazing, caring, sweet and so personable. Always has a smile on and really knows how to hold your hand through such a tough process. We are so blessed to be working with her again.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
They are pretty good at communicating everything. Have not had any issues with the clinic at all. Even though they have grown through the years, they seem to manage a more personalized approach to care compared to what many friends are telling me with other local clinics. We never even considered another Clinic, were so pleased the first time around. Plus I would not choose ro do this easily with another doctor anyways.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Sanjay Agarwal at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
13 k for all freeze cycle.
Describe Sanjay Agarwal's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
He seems to feel strongly about eSETfor our case and we agree.
Sanjay Agarwal
Treated 2017 - 2018
DR. Su has always made me feel like its always possible. She never made me feel like its not possible because of my age or whatever reasons we are seeing her. She is always encouraging and always available for any questions... Dr Su makes you feel special. She cares about every step and cheers you on... Dr. Su decided that on my second egg retrieval if I had more than two embryos then we would freeze 2 or under
the strengths are that it [Repro Partners Fertility Ctr] is a lovely waiting room. this is important when you are waiting for this sort of situation. you need a warm nice environment. there is a fish tank. the music is nice and all the front desk staff are warm, friendly and always eager to help. even if you want a glass of water they always go above and beyond... she [nurse] is patient with me with my questions. there is a lot of unknown in this process and Charlene always made me feel like no question is a dumb question
How was your experience with Irene Su at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Irene Su at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
be patient and believe
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Irene Su at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr Su makes you feel special. She cares about every step and cheers you on
Describe the protocols Irene Su used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Dr. Su decided that on my second egg retrieval if I had more than two embryos then we would freeze 2 or under. I currently have two frozen now (they were frozen on day three) and we are doing the transfer in about three weeks
she is patient with me with my questions. there is a lot of unknown in this process and Charlene always made me feel like no question is a dumb question
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
the strengths are that it is a lovely waiting room. this is important when you are waiting for this sort of situation. you need a warm nice environment. there is a fish tank. the music is nice and all the front desk staff are warm, friendly and always eager to help. even if you want a glass of water they always go above and beyond
Describe the costs associated with your care under Irene Su at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
12,500 per cycle. plus around 6k for medication per cycle
Describe Irene Su's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Dr. Su recommended that we transfer two embryo. They did talk to me about Single embryo transfer...but I didn't really ask questions when she suggested to transfer two
Irene Su
Treated 2017 - 2018
[Dr. Duleba] is blunt and honest...The very first thing that was done was blood work. Lots of blood work. From there, he performed a SIS to look at my uterus. Polyps were found, so a minor surgery was scheduled. Once that was taken care of, we moved on to medicated cycles ... we did 2 rounds of clomid with ovidrel and IUI, took a break and did clomid with ovidrel TI, then one more of the clomid ovidrel IUI before moving on to injections. From there we did 2 cycles with gonal f/ovidrel and IUI. I was now told we need to move on to IVF.
Be prepared to wait [at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] ... unless you have the very first appointment of the day. Otherwise you will be seen a minimum of 20 minutes after your scheduled time. Aside from that, very friendly and compassionate staff...The very first thing that was done was blood work. Lots of blood work. From there, he performed a SIS to look at my uterus. Polyps were found, so a minor surgery was scheduled. Once that was taken care of, we moved on to medicated cycles ... we did 2 rounds of clomid with ovidrel and IUI, took a break and did clomid with ovidrel TI, then one more of the clomid ovidrel IUI before moving on to injections. From there we did 2 cycles with gonal f/ovidrel and IUI. I was now told we need to move on to IVF.
How was your experience with Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr. Duleba is a caring physician. He wants the same end result as you do. He will take his time to explain all options available. My time as a patient was a pleasant as one would expect, given the stressful nature of my visits.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
He is blunt and honest.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr. Duleba carefully takes his time to explain everything (even if it’s not what you want to hear). He genuinely cares about his patients.
Describe the protocols Antoni Duleba used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Be prepared to wait ... unless you have the very first appointment of the day. Otherwise you will be seen a minimum of 20 minutes after your scheduled time. Aside from that, very friendly and compassionate staff.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
My insurance would only cover meds/treatments associated with TI. So, my out of pocket costs were medication (minimal for clomid, $500 for gonal f, $28 for ovidrel), and the actual IUI ($328). I do not know what costs will be involved with IVF.
Treated 2014 - 2015
Doctor Garzo was compassionate, explained everything in detail and made me aware of every step. My first try with donor eggs gave me a beautiful baby boy, second attempt did not take, however, will definitely try again with doctor garzo.... Since the beginning doctor garzo made me aware that my egg quality was not good and low, so he suggested donor eggs and gave me all the specifics. After we found our donor the clinic was amazing both
No weaknesses, wonderful staff [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] across the board, from the receptionist to the doctors and nurses. Everyone is willing to help and answer any questions that one might have. I would highly recommend the entire office.... Wonderful staff couldn’t have asked for more. Doctor Garzo was compassionate, explained everything in detail and made me aware of every step. My first try with donor
Wonderful staff couldn’t have asked for more. Doctor Garzo was compassionate, explained everything in detail and made me aware of every step. My first try with donor eggs gave me a beautiful baby boy, second attempt did not take, however, will definitely try again with doctor garzo.
Ask all questions and be as open as possible. Doctor Garzo will answer everything in detail.
Wonderful staff and excellent doctor attention
Describe the protocols Gabriel Garzo used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Since the beginning doctor garzo made me aware that my egg quality was not good and low, so he suggested donor eggs and gave me all the specifics. After we found our donor the clinic was amazing both with her and with me. I started my injections and patches and once a positive pregnancy test came back I still moved forward with injections and patches for a few weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Brittnie )
Wonderful person and very informative.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
No weaknesses, wonderful staff across the board, from the receptionist to the doctors and nurses. Everyone is willing to help and answer any questions that one might have. I would highly recommend the entire office.
Don’t remember a specific number
doctor garzo made me aware why multiple embryos does not mean a higher way is having a positive outcome and if it is a pregnancy with multiple it puts both the babies and me at risk.

Treated 2010 - 2012
Though I (as expected) spent most of my time with the nurses, Dr Garzo gave me sufficient time to ensure my questions were answered... He was plenty compassionate, but in a more formal way.
He was professional and expressed himself well. He is NOT all warm and fuzzy, but I don't need/want that. He was plenty compassionate, but in a more formal way.
No advice specific to him.
To start with, they were willing to take my frozen embryos (created in Boston and shipped to them). A lot of places won't touch you if they don't get to do everything. They kindly listened to my concerns; after hours calls were answered quickly and without annoyance. Though I (as expected) spent most of my time with the nurses, Dr Garzo gave me sufficient time to ensure my questions were answered. They had the head of the lab come and talk to me about my frozen embroys, which I really appreciated. They were willing to work with me when I moved to Houston, TX; they let me do ALL my pre-work in TX (I had to arrange ultrasounds and bloodwork on my own, but it was worth it to not have to fly back and forth to SD). I tried to find a doc in Houston who would take my frozen embroys, but the best shop in town said no and I wasn't willing to go to any of the other Houston clinis.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
While I didn't bond with them like the nurse from my first IVF experience, they did their job well, made sure I always knew what to do and when, and answered questions promptly when I called.
La Jolla
Dr. Quaas was very personable, realistic, and empathetic. With all of that he was very scientifically honest, discussing the best strategies for our success, the mechanisms to accomplish these strategies, and all of our choices along the way. ... We've met only once but it was a very informative visit. He not only provided full consultation, but performed ultrasound to inspect shape/position of uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes. He also identified and measured follicles.
The clinic [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] itself is very clean and comfortable, the process is efficient and the waiting is minimal. Everyone we communicated with was organized and professional. The doctor and nurses were well-briefed on our reason for visit and history. ... single embryo transfer is recommended ... single embryo transfer is recommended
Ask any and all questions. He will answer them to the best of his ability. Ask about fresh versus frozen transfer
We're going to try to get freshly donated eggs from a donor who hopefully looks like my wife and perform IVF using my sperm
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The clinic itself is very clean and comfortable, the process is efficient and the waiting is minimal. Everyone we communicated with was organized and professional. The doctor and nurses were well-briefed on our reason for visit and history.
compensation to donor, treatment of donor, harvesting of eggs, cryopreservation of eggs, IVF, embryo transfer, cryopreservation of embryos, treatment during pregnancy all adds up to about 40K
single embryo transfer is recommended

Treated 2015 - 2018
We love Dr Garzo! He takes the time to review our situation at each and every appointment. He proceeded each step with care and always provided his expertise. He is super kind too! He would always greet our 2 year old, which means a lot to us.... I felt Dr Garzo did everything in line with protocol in adherence to our situation. He adjusted meds as needed and would ask to see me daily to make sure things were going as he expected them to.
They [Reproductive Partners Fertility Ctr] are very organized and responsive. This is something that is important because there is so much one is going through and to have a whole office that is organized makes a huge difference. This is from the front office to the nurses to the doctor.... We met with another clinic before going to Reproductive Partners and the difference was night and day. We love coming to this office because we feel welcome by all and everyone interacts with us!
We love Dr Garzo! He takes the time to review our situation at each and every appointment. He proceeded each step with care and always provided his expertise. He is super kind too! He would always greet our 2 year old, which means a lot to us. We would 100% recommend him hands down.
Ask questions no matter how silly you might think they sound! The more you know, the easier the process is.
He took the time to explain each step and proceeded each retrieval and transfer with care.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Rachelle Ferrer)
They are all amazing! We met with another clinic before going to Reproductive Partners and the difference was night and day. We love coming to this office because we feel welcome by all and everyone interacts with us!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
They are very organized and responsive. This is something that is important because there is so much one is going through and to have a whole office that is organized makes a huge difference. This is from the front office to the nurses to the doctor.
It's IVF so it gets expensive. That is expected.
La Jolla
From the moment I met him Dr. Garzo made me feel like he had my best interests at heart. I knew he truly listened as I explained what brought me to his office when he made his recommendations to me. He was so thorough in our meeting and exam, I really felt like I'd found the right doctor to work with on what had already been an emotional roller coaster. He is really wonderful.... He's just a lovely human being.
The office staff [Repro Partners Fert Ctr] are friendly. When you arrive they will take a photo of you and your husband for their chart. The clinic is on the 8th floors of Scripps hospital in La Jolla. Some of the doctors there also work at UCSD. It's a warm and welcoming environment.... Sheri is the primary person I communicate with outside of appointments. She is quick to respond to emails and very helpful. She has been a pleasure to work with.
I can't recommend Dr. Garzo highly enough. I feel so fortunate to have found him. My first experience in a Reproductive Endocrinologist was terrible. I felt like I was on an assembly line and represented a paycheck. From the moment I met Dr. Garzo I knew I'd come tot he right place. He's just a lovely human being.
No advice, he will work with you wherever you are.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Sheri)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The office staff are friendly. When you arrive they will take a photo of you and your husband for their chart. The clinic is on the 8th floors of Scripps hospital in La Jolla. Some of the doctors there also work at UCSD. It's a warm and welcoming environment.
Treated 2017 - 2018
He [Dr. Duleba] has a great bedside manner, gave us his personal cell phone, is highly educated in the field and very passionate about the subject. Highly recommend....Great listener and addresses all our concerns and questions. He adjusted our treatment schedule and was always available for follow-ups. He brought forward new research and was open to different types of medicine (eastern) and offered dietary and lifestyle advice.
The clinic [Repro Partners - La Jolla] is honest, set expectations, can be busy. Easy to reach coordinators, schedule appts. Billing Dept was easy to deal with. Received blood results same day. The clinic can be busy - Arrive early for your appt....Only once- they changed an appt the day before and I didn't receive the message...[nurse] Great communicator, easy to get a hold of, helped coordinate and keep me on track of all the appointments and treatment schedule.
Be honest with him off what your expectations are.
He has a great bedside manner, gave us his personal cell phone, is highly educated in the field and very passionate about the subject. Highly recommend.
Egg retrievals- menapur and follistim Pre-transfer - BCP Transfer - viville dot (6 patches), projesterone in oil (2cc)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Alicia)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The clinic is honest, set expectations, can be busy. Easy to reach coordinators, schedule appts. Billing Dept was easy to deal with. Received blood results same day. The clinic can be busy - Arrive early for your appt.
~$15-18 egg retrieval, pre-monitoring ~$2200-2500 transfer/pre-transfer monitoring
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Dr Yoo proved to know what he was doing with the results. He has a very kind and soft demeanor and is very helpful when it comes to explaining the process. He listened to all of our concerns and answered all of my silly questions. ... I didn’t feel like a number, I felt like Dr Yoo was invested in my story ... IVF with icsi was used, due to my young age he was not aggressive with the meds prior to the egg retrieval ...
Staff at the clinic [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] were nice and helpful. ... I also was not very fond of the parking fees, however the facility is nice and they usually got me out fast so that I wasn’t paying a lot for parking ... My nurse was very kind and helpful when I asked for her help. She did a good job guiding me to what I needed to do. There were a few times I had to follow up and take initiative, but that’s to be expected since they have so many patients
How was your experience with Richard Yoo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
I will use him again! Dr Yoo proved to know what he was doing with the results. He has a very kind and soft demeanor and is very helpful when it comes to explaining the process. He listened to all of our concerns and answered all of my silly questions. I also never felt pressured into anything with Dr Yoo.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Richard Yoo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
I didn’t feel like a number, I felt like Dr Yoo was invested in my story
Describe the protocols Richard Yoo used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Debbie)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Staff at the clinic were nice and helpful. They were not as personable as Dr Yoo. I also was not very fond of the parking fees, however the facility is nice and they usually got me out fast so that I wasn’t paying a lot for parking
Describe the costs associated with your care under Richard Yoo at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Approx 30k if out of pocket
Describe Richard Yoo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
He was very set on only transferring one embryo due to my age
Richard Yoo
La Jolla
Dr. Quads never rushed the appointments, always took the time to thoroughly explain what he was doing and why and even took the time to call me over the phone when some of my results about follicle numbers were not as we had hoped for. Genuine doctor with true care for his patients from my experience....From the beginning I felt a sense of ease with him. Super knowledgeable with a great bedside manner that is often a lost art in the medical field. He truly took time during our visits and I felt like his goal was to get me the best results possible
Overall great experience [at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center]. Felt the financial piece could have been explained a bit better and reason for certain medications explained further. Apparently lots of choices regarding medication choices, would have liked more in depth explanation as to why this one was chosen....Efficient. Easy to get a hold of and talk to
Be open and ask as many questions as you need to. Don’t be shy, he is very approachable
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: AMy nelson )
Efficient. Easy to get a hold of and talk to
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Overall great experience. Felt the financial piece could have been explained a bit better and reason for certain medications explained further. Apparently lots of choices regarding medication choices, would have liked more in depth explanation as to why this one was chosen.
La Jolla
I’ve had a great experience with this clinic [Repro Partners Fertility Ctr]. All staff are friendly, warm and helpful. They’ve been quick to respond to my questions and have coordinated with my other doctors to make sure information gets to where it needs to go.... Dr Duleba takes time to answer every question. He’s warm and kind and also completely clear about the process.... Yes, I’m a patient in a big medical system but he always made me feel like a person and a priority.
Dr Duleba performed a surgery to prepare me for IVF. He recognized my concerns and gave me his personal cell to contact him anytime with questions. I’ve texted and called him on several occasions including during surgery recovery at 6 am. He responded immediately and told me to come in to see him that morning and he’d fit me in between appointments. The surgery result was exactly what I wanted. Working with Dr Duleba has always felt very personal. Yes, I’m a patient in a big medical system but he always made me feel like a person and a priority.
Ask as many questions as you can think of. He’s really wonderful.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
I’ve had a great experience with this clinic. All staff are friendly, warm and helpful. They’ve been quick to respond to my questions and have coordinated with my other doctors to make sure information gets to where it needs to go.

Treated 2012 - 2013
Dr. Yoo was very thorough... He answered all of my millions of questions and helped me understand the process. I felt he gave me realistic expectations, but still remained hopeful and positive... I felt he really cared about me and wasn't just trying to make his money!
When I had to figure out the medications... I had my nurse's cell phone number and she encouraged me to call when I needed her. I had an incident where that happened, and she was very sweet to answer my call and guide me through the process.
Dr. Yoo was very thorough in explaining everything to me. He answered all of my millions of questions and helped me understand the process. I felt he gave me realistic expectations, but still remained hopeful and positive. He went out of his way to call and contact me during and after the process. To this day, I send him pictures of my daughter and am so grateful for all of his help.
Dr. Yoo knew all about my personal story of wanting to become a mother. He asked a lot of questions and was a great listener. I felt he really cared about me and wasn't just trying to make his money!
When I had to figure out the medications: mixing, stirring, injecting, it became very confusing once I got home and had to do it. I had my nurse's cell phone number and she encouraged me to call when I needed her. I had an incident where that happened, and she was very sweet to answer my call and guide me through the process.
Richard Yoo
Treated 2017 - 2020
[Dr. Li-Shei Lin is] the reason we’ve continued with RPMG despite issues with their PGS testing program...Genetic testing missed our embryo’s chromosomal abnormality...Dr Lin truly cares, is knowledgeable, and considers modifying the plan when it doesn’t work. She has called/texted at all hours to check on us or update us on latest plan options...she wants the best for you...advise eSET
Genetic testing missed our embryo’s chromosomal abnormality [at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center]...All RPMG docs advise eSET...is like many others in that they are always busy. It feels less like an assembly line than I’ve heard from others. Dr Garzo runs the show...Several new docs have joined in the past few years...Always caring, helpful, and positive
How was your experience with Li-Shei Lin at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Dr Lin truly cares, is knowledgeable, and considers modifying the plan when it doesn’t work. She has called/texted at all hours to check on us or update us on latest plan options. She’s the reason we’ve continued with RPMG despite issues with their PGS testing program.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Li-Shei Lin at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Listen to her - she wants the best for you
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Li-Shei Lin at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Always caring, helpful, and positive
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
RPMG is like many others in that they are always busy. It feels less like an assembly line than I’ve heard from others. Dr Garzo runs the show. They’re the best in San Diego in terms of numbers. Several new docs have joined in the past few years.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Li-Shei Lin at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
Kaiser insurance plan covers 80% of IVF, meds, etc
Describe Li-Shei Lin's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
All RPMG docs advise eSET
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Genetic testing missed our embryo’s chromosomal abnormality
Li-Shei Lin
Treated 2016
He [Dr Antoni Duleba at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] was the 2nd opinion we got. It was a night and day experience from the first clinic. They were extremely thorough and we were in constant contact with the Doctor. We definitely felt like he was paying close attention to every detail...Mine was a long protocol using testosterone and Estrace to increase egg quality and reserve. Then we used Menopur and Folistim to stim for about 11 days and triggered with lupron and pregnyl. We also used hgh to help with egg quality until retrieval.
He is extremely thorough and gives you all options. All the doctors in the clinic seem to work together very well.
He was the 2nd opinion we got. It was a night and day experience from the first clinic. They were extremely thorough and we were in constant contact with the Doctor. We definitely felt like he was paying close attention to every detail.
Treated 2011 - 2016
Ask questions know all of the information before you begin and do your own research. We have had a long journey with different dr and dr garzo is amazing and clearly knows what he is doing...Dr Garzo is great more of a facts and numbers guy....The first time for iui we had a ton of bills [from Reproductive Partners] . This time our insurance covers cost and the finance people are all over helping and providing detailed info. They call back in less than 24 hours
Dr garzo is great more of a facts and numbers guy.
The first time for iui we had a ton of bills. This time our insurance covers cost and the finance people are all over helping and providing detailed info. They call back in less than 24 hours

Treated 2015
I absolutely love her [Dr. Brooke Friedman], and her honesty and calmness. She takes as much time with us as needed to talk us through each step. Her confidence exudes in a very pleasant way. She is so caring and nurturing, and has been EXACTLY what we needed on this journey.
I absolutely love her [Dr. Brooke Friedman], and her honesty and calmness. She takes as much time with us as needed to talk us through each step. Her confidence exudes in a very pleasant way. She is so caring and nurturing, and has been EXACTLY what we needed on this journey [Note: Dr. Friedman may have left to join San Diego Fertility].
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
I absolutely love her, and her honesty and calmness. She takes as much time with us as needed to talk us through each step. Her confidence exudes in a very pleasant way. She is so caring and nurturing, and has been EXACTLY what we needed on this journey.
Brooke Friedman

Treated 2019 - 2020
I went to him [Dr. Sanjay Agarwal] for all of my initial testing, we discussed my options, we decided to move forward with IUI after considering what would work best for my partner and I. We discussed whether or not to do a medicated round...has such a warm and generous spirit. He always answers all of my questions and provides me with detailed information. I never feel rushed or like I my questions are silly. I also feel like he cares about my specific situation and want to give me care that will work to reach my goals
The doctor's office [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] was very pleasant. Very clean and nicely updated. It's a bit quiet which I found to be nice as it felt peaceful. This is such an unnerving situation it was nice that the office felt calm and things felt peaceful and private...They were all nice. I saw different nurses each visit. Very prompt when replying to me on the patient portal.
I had a couple of options ahead of me. He was honest in giving me his opinion about what I should try first and what my odds may be. He listens and cares not just about me but also my partner. As a queer person that is so important to me.
Make a list of questions, he'll answer them.
Dr. Agarwal has such a warm and generous spirit. He always answers all of my questions and provides me with detailed information. I never feel rushed or like I my questions are silly. I also feel like he cares about my specific situation and want to give me care that will work to reach my goals
I went to him for all of my initial testing, we discussed my options, we decided to move forward with IUI after considering what would work best for my partner and I. We discussed whether or not to do a medicated round and just as things were going to get started COVID-19 happened so I don't know how things will turn out.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The doctor's office was very pleasant. Very clean and nicely updated. It's a bit quiet which I found to be nice as it felt peaceful. This is such an unnerving situation it was nice that the office felt calm and things felt peaceful and private.
I did not make it to this step
Sanjay Agarwal
Treated 2019 - 2020
He [Dr. Alexander Quaas] put me on Metformin for my PCOS to see if it would regulate my cycles. It did. We then added Letrozole, and we were pregnant...He always takes the time to stop and speak with me personally everytime I am at the office. Even if it's for blood labs and not a scheduled appointment with him, he'll come to the lab to say hello...He is kind and patient with my questions. He treats me like an individual, not just a patient. We were successful in pregnancy our 2nd timed intercourse cycle with him, however that pregnancy ended in miscarriage. He was so sweet and gentle with explaining our loss. I truly appreciated that during such a delicate and emotional situation. We are getting ready to try again, and I know that he will help us be successful again.
They [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] are open every day of the year, which is wonderful with how quickly ovulation comes and goes. The front desk staff, billing, and nursing staff are all very professional, well educated in fertility, and welcoming. I have not come across any weaknesses to note here...He [Dr. Alexander Quaas] put me on Metformin for my PCOS to see if it would regulate my cycles. It did. We then added Letrozole, and we were pregnant...He always takes the time to stop and speak with me personally everytime I am at the office. Even if it's for blood labs and not a scheduled appointment with him, he'll come to the lab to say hello...He is kind and patient with my questions. He treats me like an individual, not just a patient. We were successful in pregnancy our 2nd timed intercourse cycle with him, however that pregnancy ended in miscarriage. He was so sweet and gentle with explaining our loss. I
Dr. Quaas is an amazing doctor. He is kind and patient with my questions. He treats me like an individual, not just a patient. We were successful in pregnancy our 2nd timed intercourse cycle with him, however that pregnancy ended in miscarriage. He was so sweet and gentle with explaining our loss. I truly appreciated that during such a delicate and emotional situation. We are getting ready to try again, and I know that he will help us be successful again.
He put me on Metformin for my PCOS to see if it would regulate my cycles. It did. We then added Letrozole, and we were pregnant.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
They are open every day of the year, which is wonderful with how quickly ovulation comes and goes. The front desk staff, billing, and nursing staff are all very professional, well educated in fertility, and welcoming. I have not come across any weaknesses to note here.
My insurance covered all for TI. If we needed IUI, it would be $275 total before meds.
Treated 2017 - 2018
[Dr. Gabriel Garzo] is very knowledgeable and known in his field. He makes sure to spend one on one time with you to explain each situation. He is kind and compassionate and tried his best to set you up for success...Clomid versus menopur-as the difference...is very adamant about single transfer. He feel multiple transfer is very dangerous and risky to the mother. I can respect that...
They [the nurses at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] were in constant communication and really got to know me. I’m a hard blood withdrawal so I really got slot of one on one attention on those difficult days. They answered all questions at all times of the day...The nurses were the absolute best. They knew my circumstances personally...Dr Garzo is very knowledgeable and known in his field. He makes sure to spend one on one time with you to explain each situation. He is kind and compassionate and tried his best to set you up for success.
Sometimes it will feel very overwhelming and you don’t want to take their time. But don’t be hesitant to ask as many questions as you need.
The nurses were the absolute best. They knew my circumstances personally.
Clomid versus menopur-as the difference
They were in constant communication and really got to know me. I’m a hard blood withdrawal so I really got slot of one on one attention on those difficult days. They answered all questions at all times of the day.
Dr Garzo is very adamant about single transfer. He feel multiple transfer is very dangerous and risky to the mother. I can respect that.
Gabriel Garzo
Dr. Quass is always patient and compassionate. He has helped me tot stay positive in a situation that can very often make one feel inadequate or negative. ... Dr. Quass has always gone out of his way to make sure we understand every step of the process and make sure that we are comfortable with it. ... I have had 3 IUI's thus far ... He spends as much time as we need going over everything and is so thorough. He is very patient and kind.
I would recommend them [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center] to anyone, I have recommended them already. I feel confident that I will get pregnant with this team by my side. I would feel very confident recommending them to anyone. ... You pay every time you go for everything they do that day, blood work, sonograms, iui, consults, etc. ... All of the nursing staff has been exceptional. hey are all very warm, compassionate and caring. ...
I feel very confident in Dr. Quass and his ability to assist me in getting pregnant. Dr. Quass is always patient and compassionate. He has helped me tot stay positive in a situation that can very often make one feel inadequate or negative.
Don't be discouraged, trust that he will help you to the best of his ability. He is truly compassionate, warm, kind and trustworthy.
Dr. Quass has always gone out of his way to make sure we understand every step of the process and make sure that we are comfortable with it. He spends as much time as we need going over everything and is so thorough. He is very patient and kind.
I have had 3 IUI's thus far, I am currently awaiting the results of the third one. We tried clomid on the first round, upon realizing my lining wasn't thickening enough, they changed me to letrizole. I had strong reactions to the clomid so I was thrilled to change. My lining thickened as was intended and we decided to use a trigger shot the next two times to pin point my ovulation. The over the counter tests weren't giving the correct results, based on low results in my blood.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Amy)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
They are all very warm and compassionate. I would recommend them to anyone, I have recommended them already. I feel confident that I will get pregnant with this team by my side. I would feel very confident recommending them to anyone.
La Jolla
Dr. Garzo does all his work - ultrasounds , retrievals etc. I saw Dr Garzo at every appointment I had which made me feel like I was truly cared about. He also gave me a personalized protocol. ... He takes the time to answer every question you have. You can really tell he cares about his patients and results. ... I have DOR/low AMH. I “primed” with estrace and testosterone gel for approximately 4 weeks. I then started “the stims”.
The waiting room is small but I understand space is limited here [Reproductive Partners Fertility Center]. The billing department and receptionist are all very friendly. The girls doing the blood draws are also very friendly and willing to answer any questions. ... I loved my nurse ! She was absolutely amazing and I am certain I could not have completed the cycle without all her help. She was always there to answer questions and guide me along this journey. I am so thankful for all her help !
I had a great experience with Dr. Garzo! We are so happy we chose him to be our doctor. He gave me a personalized protocol that he thought would beat suit our infertility situation. I got to see Dr Garzo at every visit. He takes the time to answer every question you have. You can really tell he cares about his patients and results.
I would advice all patients to ask questions and then ask more questions. It’s so important to feel confident in your doctors protocol and abilities.
Dr. Garzo is an amazing doctor! He takes the time to listen to all your questions and answer each one. Dr. Garzo does all his work - ultrasounds , retrievals etc. I saw Dr Garzo at every appointment I had which made me feel like I was truly cared about. He also gave me a personalized protocol.
I have DOR/low AMH. I “primed” with estrace and testosterone gel for approximately 4 weeks. I then started “the stims”. I took follistim and menopur nightly. I also took 100mg of clomid nightly. Every morning I took a steroid pill. To keep me from ovulating , I was on ganirelix shot in the AM. I also added HGH on cycle day 6 till retrial. I stimmed for 11 days and had a “double trigger”
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Fuller )
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.
The clinic is great. The waiting room is small but I understand space is limited here. The billing department and receptionist are all very friendly. The girls doing the blood draws are also very friendly and willing to answer any questions.
We have paid approximately 22k for one retrieval with meds and PGS testing.
We have not done a transfer yet but Dr Garzo is pro elective single embryo transfer.