Genetic counseling: Offered
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Westminster
13950 Milton Ave
Westminster, CA 92683
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Partners Medical Group to a friend?

Dr Huang is kind and caring but relays information to you as if you are a statistic which feels very impersonal....[Protocol] Traditional stimulation using Menopur, Follstim and triggers...From being seen an hour to 2 hours late to feeling rushed in the room when you do finally get inside - it’s not what you expect from a top rated doctor. When you first meet with Dr Huang he takes you through numbers related to ivf and success- he does this with every patient and while this is helpful to know- it feel very impersonal. Everyone is different and you don’t feel unique at this clinic. Dr Huang will immediately give you access to his cell phone and ask to communicate with text or calls if there are any questions but it takes days sometimes to get a response.
I was assigned a nurse [at Reproductive Partners Medical Group] but I never saw her or communicated with her. Every time I went in it was a different nurse who wasn’t familiar with my case. There was an incident the very first time during an IUI where some of my paperwork wasn’t completed and they actually toile through to day of procedure without checking aid resulted in a cancelling the IUI. This was extremely careless and brings me back to the original point of everything being a bit crazy at this clinic
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Andy Huang is extremely kind, compassionate and caring but he takes on so many patients that you get lost in the mix. From being seen an hour to 2 hours late to feeling rushed in the room when you do finally get inside - it’s not what you expect from a top rated doctor. When you first meet with Dr Huang he takes you through numbers related to ivf and success- he does this with every patient and while this is helpful to know- it feel very impersonal. Everyone is different and you don’t feel unique at this clinic. Dr Huang will immediately give you access to his cell phone and ask to communicate with text or calls if there are any questions but it takes days sometimes to get a response.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
I would only commit if you don’t work- and have plenty of time. The process for monitoring is long and tedious and it’s a bit of a zoo.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
The clinic is extremely busy and regardless of having an appointment you still need to wait atleast an hour before being seen. Dr Huang is kind and caring but relays information to you as if you are a statistic which feels very impersonal.
Describe the protocols Andy Huang used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Medical Group and their degree of success.
Traditional stimulation using Menopur, Follstim and triggers
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: I was but I never saw her! )
I was assigned a nurse but I never saw her or communicated with her. Every time I went in it was a different nurse who wasn’t familiar with my case. There was an incident the very first time during an IUI where some of my paperwork wasn’t completed and they actually toile through to day of procedure without checking aid resulted in a cancelling the IUI. This was extremely careless and brings me back to the original point of everything being a bit crazy at this clinic.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strengths - centrally located - kind staff - compassionate Weaknesses - overbooked and too many patients - lack of attention to detail - made to feel like a statistic - impersonal - major errors made with paperwork and authorization forms - rotating doctors - if you want to see dr Huang exclusively you may have to travel to Redondo beach to his second practice - made to feel rushed
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
As mentioned before- it’s atleast a one to two hour wait. I was working and very busy at the time and was always made to run late. They have zero consideration for your time
Describe the costs associated with your care under Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
16-20k
Los Angeles

planning on an IVF cycle with the necessary medication and injections, which would have hopefully resulted in a successful retrieval, followed by genetic testing, and then implantation [with Dr. Gregory Rosen]...he explains things in a manner that are maybe more thorough and technical... with a side of light-heartedness. That's how I felt every time I saw or spoke with him, by phone, in person, AND over text. He was thorough and kind, and I appreciated that so much...through the pregnancy that was a result of my husband and I trying naturally, and through the miscarriage that it ended in, unfortunately.
[The staff at Reproductive Partners Medical Group] really have been responsive to my questions, and also checked in with me even prior to starting any treatments with this clinic... really just kind and warm, and I felt like a person...always called back if I left a message (which I did a lot). They handled me with care, and kindness. A lovely team...$30,000-35,000 for a single IVF cycle...the rooms are clean and everything feels modern and up to date in terms of equipment. The BH clinic isn't huge so it feels less like a factory, and more human. The weakness for me was the finance lady I dealt with. I felt like she was a car salesman and I was buying a used car. Obviously you know what you're potentially in for when you are faced with infertility treatments but I felt like her approach was like the finance person you deal with when you're getting the car... it just didn't feel great. That was my least favorite part and I think she was my least favorite interaction.
How was your experience with Gregory Rosen at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Rosen is obviously a leader in this area. He doesn't relay that in an arrogant way but if you consult with at least one other doctor I think you'd find that he explains things in a manner that are maybe more thorough and technical... with a side of light-heartedness. That's how I felt every time I saw or spoke with him, by phone, in person, AND over text. He was thorough and kind, and I appreciated that so much...through the pregnancy that was a result of my husband and I trying naturally, and through the miscarriage that it ended in, unfortunately. I trusted his insight and intel, and even though we didn't get to the full IVF cycle yet, we hopefully will once I'm back to "normal".
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Gregory Rosen at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Go see him. Ask any question... ask ALL the questions. He's patient and knowledgeable and if you decide you don't like him, he himself will tell you to see somebody else in his clinic. Be prepared to hear the reality of things, but also prepare for what could be the miracle or blessing you've been waiting for.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Gregory Rosen at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Rosen and his nurses really have been responsive to my questions, and also checked in with me even prior to starting any treatments with this clinic... really just kind and warm, and I felt like a person. My husband and I had a consultation with him, and then literally found out I was pregnant as I was about to start treatment. They checked in with me and helped me through the miscarriage. It was exactly the kind of care I needed, and I'm especially grateful.
Describe the protocols Gregory Rosen used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Medical Group and their degree of success.
We were starting hormone patches, and then planning on an IVF cycle with the necessary medication and injections, which would have hopefully resulted in a successful retrieval, followed by genetic testing, and then implantation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Jenny)
The entire staff was really sweet and warm, and always called back if I left a message (which I did a lot). They handled me with care, and kindness. A lovely team.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The strengths are the doctors and nursing team, for sure. Also, the rooms are clean and everything feels modern and up to date in terms of equipment. The BH clinic isn't huge so it feels less like a factory, and more human. The weakness for me was the finance lady I dealt with. I felt like she was a car salesman and I was buying a used car. Obviously you know what you're potentially in for when you are faced with infertility treatments but I felt like her approach was like the finance person you deal with when you're getting the car... it just didn't feel great. That was my least favorite part and I think she was my least favorite interaction.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Gregory Rosen at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
$30,000-35,000 for a single IVF cycle
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
I don't feel so strongly about this in a negative way...the fact is it didn't bother me very much. I emailed ultrasound pictures to the nurse who reviewed and was going to share with the doctor. I had an appointment a few days later (that's mainly why it wasn't a big deal to me... and we were already faced with knowing that this wasn't a viable pregnancy). Apparently the images weren't forwarded to the doctor.
Los Angeles

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Gregory Rosen at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.

Dr. Huang just wanted to replicate everything that was suggested by my older Dr during the successful cycle of my daughter. He did suggest we try human growth hormone as well. ... He is very caring and thorough. We only did a consult with him, but from the consult, I felt like I was in good hands. ... The Dr. then told us that we would have to do a TESE or we could not be patients here [Repro Partners Med Grp] .
We're dealing with MFI, and had a daughter through another clinic. Trying for #2 we wanted to switch to this clinic [Repro Partners Med Grp] where we were told the lab couldn't find any sperm. The Dr. then told us that we would have to do a TESE or we could not be patients here. ... We were very disappointed in their push to jump straight to a TESE and feel that they could find sperm, but were worried about how the low #s might impact their results. Thus, they were not willing to go the extra mile for us (i.e. search for those sperm and take a chance on a cycle not working out). Disappointing for sure.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
He is very caring and thorough. We only did a consult with him, but from the consult, I felt like I was in good hands. However, the lab was our problem and he had no solutions for us on that end. Basically, we're dealing with MFI, and had a daughter through another clinic. Trying for #2 we wanted to switch to this clinic where we were told the lab couldn't find any sperm. The Dr. then told us that we would have to do a TESE or we could not be patients here. We moved to another clinic where we have had enough sperm to fertilize &gt;40 eggs with ICSI.
Dr. Huang is great. The lab is what matters though.
This clinic is VERY busy. Long wait times in the office. Once you are with Dr. Huang he is very warm and caring, but the clinic itself is a machine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Alexis)
Nurse was great, loved having one nurse assigned to your case. Made communication a lot smoother.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strengths: Good reputation - this is where Kim Kardashian went so you know if they have all the $$$ in the world and chose this clinic, that's a good sign. Weaknesses: BUSY - the wait time in the Beverly Hills office was 1 hour. With appts every other day, I don't have the time to spend an hour waiting to see the Dr.
It was going to be 30-40k
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
We're dealing with MFI, and had a daughter through another clinic. Trying for #2 we wanted to switch to this clinic where we were told the lab couldn't find any sperm. The Dr. then told us that we would have to do a TESE or we could not be patients here. We moved to another clinic where we have had enough sperm to fertilize &gt;40 eggs with ICSI. We were very disappointed in their push to jump straight to a TESE and feel that they could find sperm, but were worried about how the low #s might impact their results. Thus, they were not willing to go the extra mile for us (i.e. search for those sperm and take a chance on a cycle not working out). Disappointing for sure.

2015 - 2019
6 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
I was told after having one chemical pregnancy that I would not be allowed to do another frozen embryo transfer because "we don't want our success rate to go down if it shouldn't take again." After we were promised at least three attempts, we only got one. ... They [Repro Partners Med Group] jerked my husband and me around for four years - never providing any explanation as to why we couldn't get pregnant.
The waiting times were extreme - not being seen for 2-3 hours after appointment time. They billed us for procedures they did not do to us, refused to provide signed proof we authorized any bills. ...There were multiple times I had to sit on the floor outside the waiting room. The nursing staff were very nice and answered all my questions - but their answers differed and not one of them gave the same answer to anything.
2015 - 2019
6 IUI, IVF, Donor Sperm
Don't go.
Nobody appears to be on the same page. Different info from every source.
Nobody looks at charts. Nobody communicates accurately to patients. We were told four different things about a blood test, only one of which was true.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Do not go here. They will not help you. They jerked my husband and me around for four years - never providing any explanation as to why we couldn't get pregnant. They billed us for procedures they did not do to us, refused to provide signed proof we authorized any bills. STAY AWAY.
Nothing was covered my insurance, which I told them, but they insisted on running it through insurance anyway. This made for several surprise bills from the clinic for services they said were paid, but actually were not.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
The waiting times were extreme - not being seen for 2-3 hours after appointment time. Waiting room does have a few amenities, like tea and nespresso machine, but it was also small and always crowded. There were multiple times I had to sit on the floor outside the waiting room. The nursing staff were very nice and answered all my questions - but their answers differed and not one of them gave the same answer to anything. Telling me different information about what results I should expect from tests, nobody was on the same page about anything.
Los Angeles

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.

Unexplained, Other
Dr. Rosen has been excellent through this process for us. ... Dr. Rosen isn’t for everyone, but I find him and the doctors in his office to be completely refreshing. ... Dr Rosen looked at the facts and immediately identified my short luteal phase ... He put us on a plan that we feel confident in. He’s made himself available whenever I have questions, even if it’s a text at 7 PM. Every appointment he makes sure to go through things thoroughly and no question is ever too ridiculous for him to answer.
We had one issue where the prescription wasn’t called in, but we called to follow up and they [Reproductive Partners] sorted it out quickly. ... The wait can sometimes be up to an hour and a half, it’s well worth it, but definitely makes for stressful times. You also sometimes don’t know which doctor you’ll get ... Cost is actually lower than our last RE’s office, you won’t find a blinged out waiting room and office which I’m more than okay with. ... The nurses have always been kind to us and thorough. They always return calls quick and get me in for preferred time appointments.
Unexplained, Other
Dr. Rosen has been excellent through this process for us. Our first RE was a cheerleader and downplayed how long we had been trying since I’m young. Dr Rosen looked at the facts and immediately identified my short luteal phase which my OBGYN and past RE never even touched on. He put us on a plan that we feel confident in. He’s made himself available whenever I have questions, even if it’s a text at 7 PM. Every appointment he makes sure to go through things thoroughly and no question is ever too ridiculous for him to answer. I know even if I’m just coming in for an ultrasound I’ll either see him or one of the two other doctors, all three are always well versed on where I’m at in my cycle before seeing me.
Don’t be discouraged by seeing all three doctors, you’ll receive the best care. Also, the wait can sometimes be long, but it’s worth it knowing you’ll always see the doctor and they’ll spend more than enough time answering your questions.
Dr. Rosen isn’t for everyone, but I find him and the doctors in his office to be completely refreshing. He takes his time to explain the best process. Even when I wanted to jump to an IUI or injectables, he convinced me it would be costly and not effective since neither would fix our issue. He’s made himself available via text or call on his cell if I have questions or need advice. He can also be funny through the process, which has been helpful for us.
We started with clomid which helped extend my luteal phase to 12 days, the next cycle we upped the dose which made me ovulate earlier and ultimately extended my luteal phase to 13 days. My progesterone levels still weren’t high and I had read about Letrozole so I asked to try it, which he agreed. My first Letrozole cycle I responded really well ovulating on the 14th day of my cycle and giving me a 14 day luteal phase, my progesterone level was highish, but boarderline of where they’d want it. So this cycle we’ve upped the Letrozole dose.
The nurses have always been kind to us and thorough. They always return calls quick and get me in for preferred time appointments. They’re always great with any follow up questions I might have or working on getting prescriptions organized.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The wait can sometimes be up to an hour and a half, it’s well worth it, but definitely makes for stressful times. You also sometimes don’t know which doctor you’ll get, between Huang, Rosen, and Wombach... but regardless all three are great, thorough, and read through your chart before coming into the room so they’re well versed on your cycle, etc. Cost is actually lower than our last RE’s office, you won’t find a blinged out waiting room and office which I’m more than okay with.
$160 per office visit for ultrasound, I think $80 or $60 for blood test, and $250 for original consultation.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
We had one issue where the prescription wasn’t called in, but we called to follow up and they sorted it out quickly.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
I've had all of my transfers done with him [Dr. Andy Huang] except one and the experience with him is far better... We're doing a hysteroscopy this cycle because I've not had a viable pregnancy with the high quality embryos and dr. Huang wants to make sure my uterus is all good before transferring two embryos...is very accessible. He will call after hours to make sure I have any questions answered. He texts to wish me luck before beta tests. He's really wonderful.
I did 3 transfers [at Reproductive Partners Medical Group]. Two of those with 1, no pregnancy. One of these with 2, resulting in a chemical. I'll transfer 2 next time... I've felt cared for and safe in their care. I've been going there for a year and a half...This is a multi doctor practice...It's tough always getting a different nurse. They're mostly all great!...You make a treatment plan before knowing the cost. That's traumatizing. I've had to change treatment plans because I couldn't afford the original one. They left a previous patient's baby on the screen in an office once, which was upsetting.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang takes his time. I've had many moments when I've been in tears, overwhelmed. Be never makes me feel like I'm taking too much time. My care feels individualized. He works with me to create a treatment plan that's feasible financially. He makes sure I'm comfortable. He didn't push me to do pgs testing even I decided not to do it. I'm so happy I found him. He is well liked by my acupuncturist.
Make sure he's the doctor that does your retrieval and transfers. This is a multi doctor practice. I've had all of my transfers done with him except one and the experience with him is far better.
Dr. Huang is very accessible. He will call after hours to make sure I have any questions answered. He texts to wish me luck before beta tests. He's really wonderful.
I did mini stim IVF due to my diminished ovarian reserve. This resulted is high quality embryos- we froze 3 first cycle (aa, bb, and bc) and 5 second cycle (2x4aa, 3aa, and 2x4ab). Someone be with my levels would be lucky to freeze 1 embryo. We're doing a hysteroscopy this cycle because I've not had a viable pregnancy with the high quality embryos and dr. Huang wants to make sure my uterus is all good before transferring two embryos.
It's tough always getting a different nurse. They're mostly all great!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
You make a treatment plan before knowing the cost. That's traumatizing. I've had to change treatment plans because I couldn't afford the original one. They left a previous patient's baby on the screen in an office once, which was upsetting. The doctor calls to tell you you're not pregnant, but then you get the same call to great the upsetting news again. Despite these things, I've felt cared for and safe in their care. I've been going there for a year and a half.
50k so far
Describe Andy Huang's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
I did 3 transfers. Two of those with 1, no pregnancy. One of these with 2, resulting in a chemical. I'll transfer 2 next time. They try to avoid twins but because I've not had a pregnancy, he's trying to increase the odds.

2014 - 2018
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 3 Egg Freezing
[The nurses at Reproductive Partners Medical Group are] Busy but compassionate...The office can have long wait times and the three doctor’s share patients so even if you request Dr. Wambach and begin working with her, there may be appointments in the future where you meet with one of the other doctors. All three are outstanding so I never had an issue with this but it may not work for some...the cash cost for IVF is a minimum of $15K
2014 - 2018
2 IUI, 2 IVF, 3 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Carrie Wambach at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Wambach is smart and compassionate. She’s been there herself and understands how hard this process can be. I found her to be extremely professional with a warm bedside manner. My first experience with her was during a diagnosis of uterine fibroids. There was no question I had then; my OB had been tracking them for a year. The question was whether I needed a major surgery to remove them. I received conflicting advice from several different fertility doctors but Dr. Wambach did a saline ultrasound as the others had done but immediately saw that one of the fibroids was distorting my cavity and she definitively said “these must come out.” I had surgery two months later and conceived my son naturally six months later. My second experience with Dr. Wambach was four years later. With a different clinic closer to our home, we had completed two IUIs, two egg retrievals, and two embryo transfers of PGS-tested embryos all within the year. We had not had success with the IUIs or either embryo transfer. I have a couple of autoimmune diseases and was diagnosed with moderate adenomyosis after our last transfer. I felt overwhelmed and hopeless. I went back to Dr. Wambach to consult with her regarding what to do next. She was so incredibly helpful. She spent an hour with me going over the different variables and building a game plan. We are still working on executing the game plan but I have nothing but respect and the highest regard for Dr. Wambach’s skills and compassion.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Carrie Wambach at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Carrie Wambach at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Wambach is both warm and no-nonsense. Other doctors visualized my uterine fibroids but gave me conflicting advice as to how to proceed. Dr. Wambach, on the other hand, was clear and definitive that “they need to come out; they are changing the shape of your uterine cavity and need to come out surgically.” At a time when I was feeling overwhelmed and scared about how the surgery would affect my future chances of conception, Dr. Wambach provided clear direction and explained to me exactly why the surgery was necessary. I was so impressed with her, I returned a couple years later when struggling to conceive our second baby and consulted with her on next steps.
Describe the protocols Carrie Wambach used in your cycles at Reproductive Partners Medical Group and their degree of success.
Following a saline ultrasound, Dr. Wambach recommended an abdominal myomectomy to remove uterine fibroids distorting the shape of my cavity. Years later, after two failed transfers of PGS tested embryos, she recommended a hysteroscopy to check for adhesions or scare, ERA to check for optimal timing, a course of Lupron to address the adenomyosis and was willing to consider some immune-oriented protocols around transfer.
Busy but compassionate
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strengths outweigh the weaknesses. Strengths include the skills and experience of all three doctors as well as a top-notch lab. The major weakness is that the sheer volume of patients makes for long waiting times.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Carrie Wambach at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
I don’t remember the costs of a consult or appointment but the cash cost for IVF is a minimum of $15K bot including the medications

Male Factor, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Sometimes you have to ask for the real deal, as Dr. Huang is so positive sometimes he will make things seem better than they might be. ... Dr. Huang always made me feel like I was his only patient, even when the office was packed with people in the waiting room. He spent time talking through the plan and expectations with me and would always return my call same day. ... Dr. Huang suggested eset for my first two transfers and at my third transfer he said if I was comfortable with twins we could put both embryos in...
The office [Reproductive Partners Medical Group] is very clean, but the waiting room is always crowded and the wait time is sometimes up to 2 hours!! ... The front office staff usually don’t give great estimates on wait time and I had plenty of days where I was late to work in the mornings. ... I was soooo shocked and scared that I was given a wrong diagnosis by the nurse on the phone. ...
Male Factor, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr. Huang was the best Doctor, with Dr. Wambach a very very close second. They both proved to be extremely knowledgable and patient with me, after having two miscarriages with PGS embryos. They are the most compassionate Doctors!
Dr. Huang always made me feel like I was his only patient, even when the office was packed with people in the waiting room. He spent time talking through the plan and expectations with me and would always return my call same day. He called to check in on me often and was always very pleasant to be around!
I had one retrieval, got 7 embryos and was encouraged to PGS test. I ended up with 4 normal embryos. We did 2 transfers with a standard protocol (estrogen, progestrone, and baby aspirin) and I miscarried them both. The third transfer we put in 2 embryos and added in more meds - I was put on blood thinner shots, did 3 rounds of intrilipid infusions, and took pepcid, claritin, and steroids. One embryo stuck and I now have a baby girl!
The nursing staff were all so sweet! They didn’t seem to remember me or other patients as well as the Doctors did, but they were all professional and kind!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The office is very clean, but the waiting room is always crowded and the wait time is sometimes up to 2 hours!! That is the only downfall of the boutique clinic. The front office staff usually don’t give great estimates on wait time and I had plenty of days where I was late to work in the mornings.
Dr. Huang suggested eset for my first two transfers and at my third transfer he said if I was comfortable with twins we could put both embryos in as one of the embryos didn’t have a great grade and didn’t seem likely to stick on its own. It turned out that embryo didn’t make it, so I ended up with a singleton.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
At some point during my process I was called and told I had endometriosis by a nurse, but instead when I went in to see the Doctor I was told it was actually endometritis which is just a simple infection and was given antibiotics to treat it. I was soooo shocked and scared that I was given a wrong diagnosis by the nurse on the phone.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Huang is an incredibly thorough and articulate. He gives 110% attention whenever you are under his care.... He had suggested some alternative options that our previous doctor had not tried and have encouraged me and my husband not to give up hope.... After 3 failed rounds of IVF with heavy meds, he suggested a very mild form of stim that would be much less invasive. He said I may not produce as many eggs, but there is a chance that they will be better quality.
It’s [Repro Partners - Bev Hills] a very well oiled machine and the whole team works very well together to ensure you are receiving optimal care. I definitely don’t feel like just another number, which is how I felt at some of the other clinics I visited in the past. The whole team genuinely cares about getting you pregnant and is beyond supportive throughout the process.... Very clear and thorough in explaining the process, asking detailed questions and transparency with costs. The team asks a lot of questions to make sure they get a holistic understanding of your individual needs.
Ashkenazi Jewish, Middle Eastern
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
After 3 disappointing attempts ivf with the same doctor, my husband and I decided to start getting a second and third opinion with some other doctors that were recommended to us. I was genuinely so thankful to have met Dr. Huang and immediately felt at ease. He had suggested some alternative options that our previous doctor had not tried and have encouraged me and my husband not to give up hope. I can not speak to the outcome but do feel very confident in Dr. Huang’s competency and knowledge.
He’s worth the wait! I wasn’t sure if I wanted to wait 2 1/2 months to get an appointment but I’m very glad I did. Just the incredible wealth of knowledge I received from the first visit, immediately put me at ease despite everything that me and my husband had been through. Now that I’m in the system, I feel like I have his entire team’s support and they haven’t missed a beat with regards to attentiveness and communication.
Dr. Huang is an incredibly thorough and articulate. He gives 110% attention whenever you are under his care. All of the doctors at his practice are equally as amazing and extremely knowledgable. They all work very well together as a team, and have thus far been very supportive throughout the IVF process.
After 3 failed rounds of IVF with heavy meds, he suggested a very mild form of stim that would be much less invasive. He said I may not produce as many eggs, but there is a chance that they will be better quality. He is also in the process of doing a mock transfer cycle to make sure there not any foreseeable issues with carrying before we move forward with the transfer..
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Becca)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
It’s a very well oiled machine and the whole team works very well together to ensure you are receiving optimal care. I definitely don’t feel like just another number, which is how I felt at some of the other clinics I visited in the past. The whole team genuinely cares about getting you pregnant and is beyond supportive throughout the process.
About $15k for a full IVF cycle
He suggested one embryo transfer at a time due to the risks associated with carrying twins.

2013 - 2018
Andy Huang is very compassionate . He makes me feel he really cares and wants me to get pregnant . I have my little miracle baby because of him. He is really smart. The only thing I don't like that I always see different doctors. I am going to him since 2013 and the office got really busy and popular so he doesn't have time like before. I only see him maybe once a month during a cycle.
It's kind of confusing that I have different nurses [at Reproductive Partners Medical Group-LA] every time I go. They got much better but I had times when they made me feel like I am bothering them with my questions. Most of them more understanding and compassionate but some of them kind of rude... They messed up my insurance billing a bunch of times and it could be very frustrating in this difficult time we are going through
2013 - 2018
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Make sure you have a consultation with him first. Also you have to watch out for the billing department. They are little bit an organized.
Dr Huang is very carrying. He made me feel comfortable. He gave me his personal cell number to call him if I had any questions
I don't really remember my first protocols. My last one I just did a mini Ivf. I was on estrodol patches for about a week. 50 mg clomid and 150 iu follitisim . My first cycle I got 4 5 days embryos total. 2 was fresh transfer but ended up with chemical pregnancy and my 2 fet I had a healthy pregnancy. My second cycle I had 6 3day embryos total, I had 3 fet but I did get pregnant. My last cycle mini Ivf I got one embryo, not transferred yet.
It's kind of confusing that I have different nurses every time I go. They got much better but I had times when they made me feel like I am bothering them with my questions. Most of them more understanding and compassionate but some of them kind of rude
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The doctors are the best but the front office and the nurses could be better. They messed up my insurance billing a bunch of times and it could be very frustrating in this difficult time we are going through
I don't remember
Because of my age and the embryo quality they recommended multiple embryo transfer
Los Angeles
She [Dr. Wambach] did a full blood work panel testing for auto-immune issues. They came back negative. She did a uterine lining biopsy or what they call a "mock" cycle to ensure that your body is absorbing the meds at a certain rate. In my case, this yielded results that I need my transfer after 7 days of progesterone vs. five - so helpful info. She also did a full "auto-immune" protocol which is where I get intralipid infusion, take prednisone, and lovenox all to ensure that my immune system doesn't try to kill the embryo.
The greatest weakness in the amount of time you'll wait for your appointment, and the lack of empathy from the staff [RPMG] who handles billing.... there have been times where I am told to make sure I arrive on time for my appointment, and then I end up waiting one to two hours!!... They [nurses] are lovely , but very uneven. Some show a lot of compassion and care, others don't. Some are organized, others not. There was turnover, and lack of consistency. Some were organized, others not at all....really depended.
Carrie has so much empathy. She has been thorough it herself, and describes things in a calm, cool, manner - not sugar coating but remaining positive. She makes herself available as needed and is extremely kind.
Sometimes she is scheduled to be your doctor and you end up pawned off to someone else in office.
Carrie herself was kind, compassionate, took time and care, and treated me like a human for sure. I cannot say the same of the office in general.
When I moved over to RPMG, and specifically Carrie, I did so because she was far more aggressive on testing than what other doctors who considered some forms experimental. She did a full blood work panel testing for auto-immune issues. They came back negative. She did a uterine lining biopsy or what they call a "mock" cycle to ensure that your body is absorbing the meds at a certain rate. In my case, this yielded results that I need my transfer after 7 days of progesterone vs. five - so helpful info. She also did a full "auto-immune" protocol which is where I get intralipid infusion, take prednisone, and lovenox all to ensure that my immune system doesn't try to kill the embryo.
They are lovely , but very uneven. Some show a lot of compassion and care, others don't. Some are organized, others not. There was turnover, and lack of consistency. Some were organized, others not at all....really depended.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The greatest weakness in the amount of time you'll wait for your appointment, and the lack of empathy from the staff who handles billing. Sometimes I'd be leaving in tears and they'd try to argue with me over a $60 ultrasound bill. The way I see it, you have my embryos, you have my credit card info, I don't need to sand in line crying to check out. We' re not running from paying. Additionally, there have been times where I am told to make sure I arrive on time for my appointment, and then I end up waiting one to two hours!! Not ok....PLUS I'd switched from a doctor who never made me wait more than 5 minutes, so I'd been spoiled.
$3500 for a transfer, $6900 for mini-stim, $6000 for genetic testing, $11,000 for full retrieval
Describe Carrie Wambach's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
We tried all variations - one, one tested, mutliples, mixed tested and untested. Each time there was a different approach and a different reason.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
I had a mock cycle done and the doctor (not my primary) did not get enough sample material to biopsy - we had to do it again. Additionally, we thought our embryos had been submitted for testing, came back a month later to find out the testing hadn't begun.
Los Angeles

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Carrie Wambach at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.

Dr Huang has really great bedside manner and explains things very patiently and thoroughly. This was the one and only time I saw him. For subsequent visits and for my IUIs (back to back), I saw two different doctors at the practice...When the IUIs failed, I received a call from Dr. Huang way later urging me to consider moving onto IVF. But, during that call, it seemed like he was distracted & didn't review my chart (since he asked me a question that I thought should be obvious had he looked at my chart - if the IUI round they had done was the first).
The location isn't great. You have to anxiously search for free 2 hr street parking (which is sparse) or pay for underground parking (which is expensive). The waiting room [at Repro Partners - Bev Hills] leaves a lot to be desired. They blast music for privacy reasons but it can be painful when you have a hormone-induced migraine...Like the doctors at RP, the nurses are always rotating. You get whoever is available so I saw new faces all the time. I always had to reach out multiple times to get information that I needed.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr Huang is the doctor that I wanted to see. However, he has a busy schedule and is at different offices. I only saw him during my consult and met different doctors for the first time when they popped into the room to do my IUIs. When the IUIs failed, I received a call from Dr. Huang way later urging me to consider moving onto IVF. But, during that call, it seemed like he was distracted & didn't review my chart (since he asked me a question that I thought should be obvious had he looked at my chart - if the IUI round they had done was the first).
Dr Huang is great and very reassuring if you can get time with him.
Clomid 50mg prior to IUI
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
The location isn't great. You have to anxiously search for free 2 hr street parking (which is sparse) or pay for underground parking (which is expensive). The waiting room leaves a lot to be desired. They blast music for privacy reasons but it can be painful when you have a hormone-induced migraine.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Since we are MFI with low sperm and morphology, Dr Rosen (who did my last IUI of the two in two days) ordered a blood test for my husband to check for testosterone. Then when I asked about the results, they told me they just order the test but don't offer interpretations of it. So, why even order it? It was strange. I felt like the test was unnecessarily ordered. They should've told us to see a specialist. They also lost my husband's infectious disease results and had to delay my IUI for an hour (sperm don't last long outside of the body) while they searched for the results.
Los Angeles

...The man [Dr. Andy Huang] even called me when he was on vacation out of the country and even checked on me over Easter weekend when I was 14 weeks pregnant. He loves to follow up with his patients even when your care with him his over. Answers every question you have. He gave me hope, when I no longer had hope for myself and after being treated rudely at Nashville Fertility. Also all care and appointments are managed by doctors only- no PA's or NP. As a fellow physician this was very impotent to me as this is more like concierge medicine since everything is paid out of pocket. He worked well with lab results that had to be done since I lived out of state and always communicated with my OB doc in my home state of KY. Again, I plan to tr
I did Attain Fertility [at Reproductive Partners Medical Group] where I got 2 cycles for around $21,000. Anesthesia costs around $800 My IVF meds per cycle were around 5-6k each time. Co- culture was $450 each time Since I was out of state I had to pay for additional lab monitoring and ultrasounds which was about $3,000 but if I had lived locally all of those would have been included with my Attain Fertility package...Jennifer was great in coordinating my schedule with Dr. Huang's. Also she was great since I was across the country at keeping me updated and made sure I had all my medications ordered and all paper work done. Always returned my phone calls/emails within the same day.
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
This doctor is dying amazing. The man even called me when he was on vacation out of the country and even checked on me over Easter weekend when I was 14 weeks pregnant. He loves to follow up with his patients even when your care with him his over. Answers every question you have. He gave me hope, when I no longer had hope for myself and after being treated rudely at Nashville Fertility. Also all care and appointments are managed by doctors only- no PA's or NP. As a fellow physician this was very impotent to me as this is more like concierge medicine since everything is paid out of pocket. He worked well with lab results that had to be done since I lived out of state and always communicated with my OB doc in my home state of KY. Again, I plan to travel across country to see this man again if I decide to have another baby.
Be prepared to be treated like a celebrity. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient. Top of the line care!
Dr. Huang has the best bedside manner of any doctor ( not just REI) that I have ever seen. He gave me factual information, hope, and kindness. He made himself available 24/7 with phone, text, and e-mail. This man is like God's right hand to me! Brilliant doctor who communicates effectively and cares about his patients and outcomes.
DOR- Used Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Growth Hormone, pure HcG for trigger. Co-culture with follicular fluid. Did ICSI with both retrievals. Used Endometrin suppositories and than changed to IM progesterone. Took some estrogen tablets as well. Did use supplement and acupuncture.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Jennifer)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strength was quality care with compassionate staff, excellent and clean facilities, great follow up with labs/test results. Can't think of any weakness except I wish Dr. Huang was on the east coast and closer to me!
I did Attain Fertility where I got 2 cycles for around $21,000. Anesthesia costs around $800 My IVF meds per cycle were around 5-6k each time. Co- culture was $450 each time Since I was out of state I had to pay for additional lab monitoring and ultrasounds which was about $3,000 but if I had lived locally all of those would have been included with my Attain Fertility package.
First time- only had Day 3 embryos- transfer 2 and ended up with chemical pregnancy. 2nd time- placed 2 Day 5 Blastocysts. 1 took!

2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
We loved Dr. Rosen. He was compassionate and gave us fantastic care. I have no complaints. He was willing to trust our past success with other physicians as opposed to being arrogant and having to do things his own way. He did not have an agenda other than accommodating our needs as a family according to our values.... He was kind, respectful and above all he was willing to work within our ethical parameters to help us get pregnant.
I DO NOT like that this clinic [Reproductive Partners Medical Group] is located in Beverly Hills. They also always ran late. They billed properly and we're helpful with cash pay, but the running late drove me crazy. Sometimes it would be an hour or two late!... compared to other offices I've seen I felt valued and like I was the only patient. Though they ran late, it was because they never rushed you and we're willing to spend quality time.
European, Latino, Other, Prefer not to answer
2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing
To be willing to discuss and put forth your opinions so that he can know where you are coming from. I truly believe that is how we got pregnant!
My husband and I are very conservative in the way we approach I've. We are less concerned with pregnancy and more concerned with the preservation of life. Though Dr. Rosen disagreed with our standpoint he never made us feel guilty or that our ethics were a problem. He was kind, respectful and above all he was willing to work within our ethical parameters to help us get pregnant.
For a frozen embryo transfer we used progesterone in Ethyl oleate, no birth control, and estrace pills. We also did strict bedrest.
I had access to my physician often so the nursing staff and any issues I had was less bothersome. Truthfully, I did not find them to be anything but vanilla.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
I DO NOT like that this clinic is located in Beverly Hills. They also always ran late. They billed properly and we're helpful with cash pay, but the running late drove me crazy. Sometimes it would be an hour or two late!
It totally ruined my schedule. But I will say that compared to other offices I've seen I felt valued and like I was the only patient. Though they ran late, it was because they never rushed you and we're willing to spend quality time.
We began with insurance coverage and ended up paying cash. We paid approximately $10,000 for a transfer.
Describe Gregory Rosen's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Our embryo quality was very good and our physician believed that statistics showed we would lower our chances of preserving each individual embryo if we put more than one in. We chose to do one at a time.

2013 - 2016
Male Factor, Other
Dr. Rosen took the time to really learn my body, how it worked and what course of action we should take. He always made my health a priority and never proceeded with a cycle of things weren't 100%. He was humorous when he needed to be to and compassionate when we needed it. He was very thoughtful in his plans and he showed no hesitation to cancel plans for a transfer of something wasn't right and my body wasn't cooperating. I never felt rushed during appointments and took the time to explain everything to me as many times as I needed it.
The office staff, from the front desk people to the nurses were wonderful [at Reproductive Partners]. I bonded with a few people and they were there to answer my many emails, questions, help me resolve any insurance billing issues and more. They took care of me personally.... We chose a plan that was $18k for a retrieval one subsequent transfers.... They are incredibly busy, but I found if I made my appointments for first thing in the morning at opening, I was in and out quicker.
2013 - 2016
Male Factor, Other
He is flamboyant, has a sense of humor. I appreciated this because it humanize him and allowed us to connect as humans more. He has a tough job, and I can understand his need to lighten the mood.
Dr. Rosen become someone who genuinely became concerned with my health first and foremost. He constantly reassured me that it wasn't about getting us pregnant, it was about getting us a healthy pregnancy and baby. He was available to us to talk us through results, plans, and he learned about us as individuals.
After 3 failed IUIs, we proceeded with having a hysteroscopic polypectomy to ensure my uterus was ideal for egg implantation. We used an antagonist protocol to suppress ovulation and stim: gonal F, Lupron and then a trigger shot. He had me on a low dose of aspirin and Synthroid to lower my thyroid level to enhance our chances. I ovulated naturally, had a good number of follicles and was "young" by fertility standards. Through our monitoring of my cycles for months prior to beginning IVF, he learned how my body responded to meds. We found that my body was not absorbing the progesterone suppositories well enough to sustain a pregnancy, so we changed to PIO injections.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Eva Duncan )
The office staff, from the front desk people to the nurses were wonderful. I bonded with a few people and they were there to answer my many emails, questions, help me resolve any insurance billing issues and more. They took care of me personally.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
They are incredibly busy, but I found if I made my appointments for first thing in the morning at opening, I was in and out quicker. Even if I was seen "late" I was never rushed during my appointment.
We chose a plan that was $18k for a retrieval one subsequent transfers. We did not have fertility coverage from our insurance at the time, but we were able to finance our cycle through our clinic.
Dr. Rosen constantly explained that he wanted us to have a healthy pregnancy and baby-this meant he was comfortable with transferring one embryo at a time. I felt the same way, and being a premature twin myself, I understood his reservations about transferring more than one. Especially given that our primary reason for needing IVF was male factor infertility.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
During our last transfer, in hopes of having a second child, our nurse forgot to call us with our negative pregnancy results. I already knew I wasn't pregnant, but I reached out to our doctor to let him know the nurse didn't call and it was after hours. He called us back himself with the results and was apologetic.

2 IUI, 5 IVF, Donor Eggs
I would highly recommend Dr Rosen and Dr Huang. They are both extremely knowledgeable and very trustworthy. They do not always tell you what you want to hear, but you know that they are always being honest with you. They also have a great way of explaining things that can be very difficult to understand...They also gave me their cell phone numbers and called me personally after each procedure to check on me.
2 IUI, 5 IVF, Donor Eggs
Meet with him for a consultation to see if you feel that it would be a good fit.
Dr Rosen and Dr. Huang always know who I am when they see me walk through the door. They also gave me their cell phone numbers and called me personally after each procedure to check on me.
We tried IUI and IVF with our own eggs and sperm, but are now in the process of using donor eggs.
The nurses were always very knowledgeable and compassionate. I felt that they often went above and beyond.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Pros - I like that the clinic is open seven days a week and that they are open very early in the morning. The office is very nice. Cons - Parking is difficult to find, unless you park in the ramp, which is expensive and isn't validated. The financing for donor eggs is very difficult to understand. We even sat down with one of the staff from the office who walked through the different scenarios with us, but there were so many conditions that it was very difficult to figure out ahead of time how much money we needed for everything. The whole egg donation process was very confusing and stressful. There is a contact person at the office, but you need to do most of the legwork on your own to find a donor and an agency first, which is a difficult process. We felt very alone during this process.
Very confusing

1 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological
Dr Wambach was one of the best doctors I have ever encountered, she spent time looking at every issue we could be encountering that might be stopping me falling pregnant and didn't rush into IVF. She took the time to always answer our questions even when she was very busy and was available by text or email at all hours...She was kind, respectful and honest about what we were going through and hugely optimistic about our chances...
The best thing about Reproductive Partners is their approach to your treatment, I really felt like it was tailored to our needs and that we weren't rushed into a standard procedure. I really appreciated this after 3 failed attempts at another clinic. The weaknesses are definitely the links between the doctors and the nurses, and they need to work on ensuring this is seamless. It would be great if you always saw the same nurse as I think always swapping nurses means information gets lost...
1 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, PCOS, Immunological
Don't be afraid to ask all your questions even when she seems very busy.
When making the eggs I took growth hormone to ensure we got a good number of quality eggs. We then had them all frozen to allow them to be genetically tested. She prescribed thyroid medicine to address a small issue there and performed surgery to remove a uterine septum. After the failure of the first transfer I underwent a protocol to suppress my immune system which resulted in my first pregnancy after four years of trying to conceive and 4 unsuccessful IVF cycles.
Although my husband and I think very highly of Reproductive Partners and their team, there were stressful moments in our treatment that were mainly related to poor communication between the doctors and the nurses. Mistakes were made when communicating essential details about my treatment and at times we didn't receive the information we needed, often in time sensitive situations.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
People did complain about waiting for appointments but it was never an issue for me, I was happy to wait as it was just the nature of going to that kind of clinic. During our time at Reproductive Partners they did make changes to the system which seemed to reduce the waiting time.
We paid around $20,000 for our IVF treatment, including the genetic testing of our embryos.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
I have had issues where my chart was wrong and I was due for a procedure on the wrong day, and where I was told to stop taking medication when I actually needed to continue taking it.

2013 - 2015
He [Dr. Andy Huang] is warm and accessible, even offering his personal mobile number so he can be reached for any and all concerns-even whilst on vacation. He is incredibly caring and supportive even as it pertains to the financial burden of his services for so many of us. For example, he is always quick to waive a service if he feels we could forego it and save on expenses. I cannot recommend him enough.
I felt that if I didn't micromanage every detail of my treatment [at Reproductive Partners Medical Group], I would get conflicting information and my protocol would slip between the cracks...Competitive but expensive...Excellent doctors; terrible staff (nurses and billing). Bills at checkout never reflected accurately and it took me furnishing them with paid invoices to avoid being double-charged. The waiting room is completely overpopulated and appointments run incredibly late. Even if you go when they open their doors, you often wait at least 45 minutes to an hour to be seen. Parking is overpriced and you pay more for waiting beyond the time of your appointment than you do for your visit with the doctor.
2013 - 2015
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
I spoke to this in the last question, but, Dr. Hang's bedside manner and accessibility deserve special mention. I can't imagine any area of medicine that demands more vulnerability, and Dr. Huang brings 100% to this effort and truly makes his patients feel like they have an advocate and a friend.
I would recommend him wholeheartedly, but I would caution them about the inherent difficulties of working with a very busy medical team and office.
it is no surprise that Dr. Huang is one of the sought after reproductive endocrinologists in the LA area. He is warm and accessible, even offering his personal mobile number so he can be reached for any and all concerns-even whilst on vacation. He is incredibly caring and supportive even as it pertains to the financial burden of his services for so many of us. For example, he is always quick to waive a service if he feels we could forego it and save on expenses. I cannot recommend him enough.
I believe it was pretty standard, however, we had to use ICSI. I recall using Menopur, Lupron, Gonal-F, Cetrotide, as well as estrogen patches (Minivelle) and progesterone supplements well into my pregnancy (Crinone). Visits consisted of blood draws and transvaginal ultrasounds.
Constant staff changes, disorganized team who never seemed to recall my case; felt like I had to micromanage so I could ensure my medications and protocols were correct; terrible at blood draws, often taking multiple attempts. Generally unfriendly and lacked overall knowledge in their field.
Competitive but expensive
Dr. Huang did not see any reason to transfer more than one embryo.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
I felt that if I didn't micromanage every detail of my treatment, I would get conflicting information and my protocol would slip between the cracks.
Los Angeles

He [Dr. Gregory Rosen] made some vital mistakes. I shared I had symptoms of hypothyroidism and insisted my thyroid be tested. When the results returned a TSH level over 3, Dr. Rosen insisted this was normal. I later on my own had my thyroid tested by well known Endocrinologist who shared I did in fact have two issues going on with my thyroid. This Endocrinologist shared ideally a person's TSH level should be 2.5 or lower in order to conceive. He also shared, when under going fertility treatments with the use of fertility meds, a compromised thyroid is further compromised. Medication dosages should be adjusted accordingly. I found Dr. Rosen to be too egotistical at times. Perhaps needless to say, I left Reproductive Partners shortly after.
I felt comfortable with all the nurses at all times [at Reproductive Partners]. I don't recall any issues...There are several other doctors within this clinic worthy of seeing...I felt like patients were on a conveyor belt. Get them in and out. Myself included. At random times I would be presented with a different doctor without being told this would happen on the dates of the appointments...He [Dr. Gregory Rosen] has great reviews and mainly is well regarded. I have met several people who like me found he made some mistakes that would have made the difference between successfully conceiving or not. He is friendly enough.
He made some vital mistakes. I shared I had symptoms of hypothyroidism and insisted my thyroid be tested. When the results returned a TSH level over 3, Dr. Rosen insisted this was normal. I later on my own had my thyroid tested by well known Endocrinologist who shared I did in fact have two issues going on with my thyroid. This Endocrinologist shared ideally a person's TSH level should be 2.5 or lower in order to conceive. He also shared, when under going fertility treatments with the use of fertility meds, a compromised thyroid is further compromised. Medication dosages should be adjusted accordingly. I found Dr. Rosen to be too egotistical at times. Perhaps needless to say, I left Reproductive Partners shortly after.
He has great reviews and mainly is well regarded. I have met several people who like me found he made some mistakes that would have made the difference between successfully conceiving or not. He is friendly enough.
We used Femara tablets I believe cycle days 5-9 and triggered ovulation using an injection. If memory serves it was Ovidrel. Femara was used to help recruit multiple eggs to grow. Ovidrel was used to make sure I actually ovulated. I used Clear Blue OPKs at home to monitor my surge.
I felt comfortable with all the nurses at all times. I don't recall any issues.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
There are several other doctors within this clinic worthy of seeing.
I actually don't recall. It was competitive to the market.
Los Angeles

He [Dr. Rosen] was always personable but i felt he sometimes contradicted himself - telling me different things on later vista than what he had said on earlier visits. I also remember feeling conflicted between following his advice to the letter and going with my gut instinct. I wanted to trust him as he's the professional but something just told me I still had to look out for my own best interests...I think he's very realistic with you - maybe somewhat pessimistic. I feel he's probably better with IVF patients - I don't feel he gave the exact same attention / seriousness to IUIs.
I think they [Reproductive Partners Medical Group - LA] take you more seriously for IVF - for IUI, you have to do more self-advocating and suggest treatments you've heard about. They are always busy - which is not necessarily a bad thing - but sometimes there are long waits to be seen. It's a calm, friendly, clean facility - the nursing team are great - the doctors I just found a little distracted....[Nurses are] Very professional - I always felt well looked after...
He was always personable but i felt he sometimes contradicted himself - telling me different things on later vista than what he had said on earlier visits. I also remember feeling conflicted between following his advice to the letter and going with my gut instinct. I wanted to trust him as he's the professional but something just told me I still had to look out for my own best interests.
I was always treated pleasantly I think - sometimes I was spoken down to or not given enough info but overall it was OK
2 IUI cycles with clomid. Good balance of seeing what happened naturally with an extra, non-invasive boost given my age. At the initial consult, Rosen said how critical timing was and how it was best to have the sperm there waiting for the egg to release. On both failed IUIs with him, the pre-procedure U/S showed I had already ovulated - he said it was fine as the egg could last up to 24 hrs but I felt it contradicted what he's said originally and was not giving me my best chance.
Very professional - I always felt well looked after
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
I think they take you more seriously for IVF - for IUI, you have to do more self-advocating and suggest treatments you've heard about. They are always busy - which is not necessarily a bad thing - but sometimes there are long waits to be seen. It's a calm, friendly, clean facility - the nursing team are great - the doctors I just found a little distracted.
I think around $80-$120 per visit - usually because each involved an ultrasound. I think the actual IUI was about $300
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
It was the timing of the IUIs which was the main thing - proceeding to do them after ovulation when I had been told initially it was more effective to do it just before
Poor Egg Quality, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Have the nurses write a note in your file that you definitely want to see Dr Huang for every one of your visits if possible. Sometimes he has to be out of the office to perform procedures for other patients, but seeing him almost exclusively can be done! Dr Huang is extremely knowledgable and realistic. He doesn't sugarcoat procedures or outcomes, but at the same time shows compassion and willingness to adjust treatment to provide a better outcome. He also provided me with his cell phone and email and was always prompt in answering my messages.
The clinic can go to extremes, either very empty or very busy. It can get very busy on the weekends when usually only one doctor is in the office and patients can get backed up. Otherwise, it's very efficient getting bloodwork in on time, training to do injects, helping understand the financial aspects....Kate was my main contact but I saw several different nurses during the course of my treatments. Most were very knowledgable and helpful.
Poor Egg Quality, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Dr Huang is very personable, friendly, and available to his pateints.
I was diagnosed with repeated pregnancy loss due to egg quality issues mainly attributed to maternal age. I was on an antagonist protocol using Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix. I also used HgH in my 2nd cycle only. Cycle 1-10 eggs retrieved, of which 9 were mature; 7 fertilized with ICSI; 3 made it to blastocyst stage for PGS biopsy; 1 normal embryo. Cycle 2 - 11 eggs, of which 10 were mature; 9 fertilized with ICSI; 3 made it to blast stage for PGS; 0 normal embryos.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Partners Medical Group. (Assigned nurse: Kate )
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
We did the Global plan where we prepaid for 2 basic IVF cycles for $17,000. We paid separately for medication, anesthesia during egg retrieval, ICSI, PGS biopsy and testing...all in all, about $40,000-50,000. But take into account we had one cancelled cycle in between the 2 completed cycles, which raised the total because of the meds we'd already paid for.

3 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Donor Eggs
Looooong wait in the waiting room [at Reproductive Partners], so bring work to do. But, just a sign of how popular they are. People know a good clinic when they find one...AMAZING. Nicest staff ever. Can't say enough about their kindness and patience. Tanna especially is wonderful, though they all are....A fortune. $5,000 per Min Stim round. $15,000 for our donor cycle.
3 Embryo Freezing, IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Andy goes above and beyond, and beyond that even. There's a reason his waiting room is so full (and full of celebs). He is one of the best fertility docs out there, with endless insights and ideas about next steps. My husband and I hit so many roadblocks, and Dr. Huang was right there to pick us up, and find the next route. He's relentless, and relentlessly kind, caring and full of hope. I NEVER felt financially taken advantage by him, even though it's a bloody fortune. I always felt he was trying to save us $$. I would say start with him and you won't want to go anyplace else. I got second and third opinions, and always went back to Dr. Huang. I can't gush about him enough.
Know that this could be a very long journey. If you start there, then you will be happily surprised if it's a quick one.
Andy is the most caring, attentive, sensitive doctor I have ever worked with. He has the patience of a saint, will take my calls no matter the day or the hour. I don't know how he has a life outside of his practice!
Three rounds clomid and embryo banking, frozen at day 3. Put in two day 3s, didn't get pregnant. Grew the rest out to day 5. Put in 2 day 5s. Got pregnant, but had to terminate at 4 months due to structural problems. Went to donor eggs. Got 5 beauties (5 day embryos). Put one in, miscarried at 5 weeks. Going to run some tests to see if it was me or the embryos, then try again. I've carried a full term baby, so know I can get pregnant, but that was 3 years ago.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Looooong wait in the waiting room, so bring work to do. But, just a sign of how popular they are. People know a good clinic when they find one.
A fortune. $5,000 per Min Stim round. $15,000 for our donor cycle.

2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Carrie [Dr. Wambach] and her staff are really lovely and understand this is a difficult journey. They are there to answer ALL of your questions no matter how many times you ask....Carrie is amazing - warm, compassionate, direct and honest. She’s tired and that’s literally the only bad thing I could say about her. She’s wonderful and helpful on this difficult journey.... My doctor was confident that if we put in two, we’ll get twins. Our transfer is next month.
Weaknesses [of Reproductive Partners Med Group] are definitely the wait time. On any given appointment the wait is between 15-60 minutes. It’s a busy office. Also, whenever I call during the day I can never get a nurse on the phone l, always have to leave a message and then hope to answer the phone when they call back.... So many costs. $160 for every ultra sound, $85 (I think) for blood draw. Over $16,000 for IVF, not including meds or mock cycle.
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
Carrie is amazing - warm, compassionate, direct and honest. She’s tired and that’s literally the only bad thing I could say about her. She’s wonderful and helpful on this difficult journey. Xxxxxccccccvvccvccccc
Take all of the pills, listen to Carrie and her plan but also know your own body. Too many failed IUIs will be frustrating.
Carrie and her staff are really lovely and understand this is a difficult journey. They are there to answer ALL of your questions no matter how many times you ask.
Too much to even describe. Tried timed intercourse, tried IUI, tried clomid. We are older so after 6 months of trying and working with Carrie - we resorted to IVF (which we are currently in the middle of)
They are delightful. It would be helpful if there was one person who was with you for each visit but doesn’t work like that
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Weaknesses are definitely the wait time. On any given appointment the wait is between 15-60 minutes. It’s a busy office. Also, whenever I call during the day I can never get a nurse on the phone l, always have to leave a message and then hope to answer the phone when they call back.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Had to follow up for prescriptions to be called in. A couple times was confused by instructions or what came next.
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Rosen is very attentive and does his part to make sure you understand what he's doing. He's matter of fact but in a way I appreciate. He always makes sure I understand what he's saying. He's also very clear in how he explains things and always asks if you understand or have questions.... My case was unique because I came in with issues. I had fibroids and cysts and scar tissue from previous surgeries so a lot of time was spent trying to get me healthy. Now that I am Dr. Rosen is assisting us through IUI using Clomid .
I really like the clinic [Reproductive Partners Medical Group]. I think overall they do a great job. There's sometimes a long waiting period but it's a busy clinic with sought-after doctors so I'm always understanding of that and I make my appointments with that in mind (avoid Fridays if you can!) I think the billing dept is competent but not as friendly as I would like considering how much money I spend each week (my insurance doesn't cover any fertility treatments)
European, Other
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Ask questions. He will be happy to answer them.
The nursing staff is very empathetic and kind. They're always very busy but they do their best to make you feel comfortable and at ease.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
I really like the clinic. I think overall they do a great job. There's sometimes a long waiting period but it's a busy clinic with sought-after doctors so I'm always understanding of that and I make my appointments with that in mind (avoid Fridays if you can!) I think the billing dept is competent but not as friendly as I would like considering how much money I spend each week (my insurance doesn't cover any fertility treatments)
Each ultrasound is $160. The IUI is $400. The blood work is $60.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
The only issue I had go wrong was a nurse didn't schedule a blood test to measure my progesterone. Luckily I had been through the process before so I was able to call the office and make the appointment myself.
Los Angeles

He [Dr. Huang] had a extremely warm bedside manner, always answered all of my questions, and gave me confidence...Andy took his time to explain everything for me but was also honest with me the whole way through, even when things werent going exactly as planned. His office is busy, and he travels between offices so I didnt see him every time, but was very happy with the other doctors too and felt they communicated the plan well to one another
Strength is the dorctors and the location for me. Weakness was limited parking, very busy office [Repro Partners]. Billing was also not always clear and I felt that I had to be very on top of it all, rather than just leaving it in their hands...[Nursing Staff] They were compassionate and happy to answer my questions. I do wish I had had one nurse throughout...His [Dr. Huang] office is busy, and he travels between offices so I didnt see him every time
How was your experience with Andy Huang at Reproductive Partners Medical Group?
Be prepared to have bumps in the road
He had a extremely warm bedside manner, always answered all of my questions, and gave me confidence
I started with high dose stims but only a few follicles grew so we cancelled the cycle. The next cycle i started with lupron and then high stims and only 4 of the 10 follicles grew but these were retrieved ( 6 retrieved, 4 mature). The next round I started with birth control and then did mini cycle with clomid and gonal f. 8 eggs were retrieved and 6 mature
Describe your experience with Reproductive Partners Medical Group.
Strength is the dorctors and the location for me. Weakness was limited parking, very busy office. Billing was also not always clear and I felt that I had to be very on top of it all, rather than just leaving it in their hands
I think I paid about $8k for the first round, plus about $5k for medications. The second round I paid about $7k plus $3k for medications and the third round I paid $6k for the round and received a grant via BabyQuest for meds