Reproductive Resource Center

Genetic counseling: OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling: OfferedNutrition counseling: OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication: OfferedProviding backup medication: Offered
19600 East 39th Street
Independence, KS 64131
12200 W 106 St
Overland Park, KS 66215
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Resource Center to a friend?
2 doctors
2013 - 2018
The nursing staff [at Reproductive Resource Center] is very friendly and helpful. Many of them have had fertility issues themselves and know how to relate to you.... The clinic uses an online portal that you may contact any of the staff at anytime through your process with questions and concerns. The staff is very quick to respond. The process of IVF is complicated and very involved, so you WILL have questions during the treatment. The online portal is very useful for this reason. The whole staff is very friendly and good at making you feel comfortable.
2013 - 2018
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I believe the clinic itself has been very well funded and has the latest technology, equipment, training/education, and resources available to them to help you achieve the best results possible. The clinic uses an online portal that you may contact any of the staff at anytime through your process with questions and concerns. The staff is very quick to respond. The process of IVF is complicated and very involved, so you WILL have questions during the treatment. The online portal is very useful for this reason. The whole staff is very friendly and good at making you feel comfortable.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec is very personable and outgoing. She always takes the time to listen to any of your questions and concerns and explains things in a way that is easy to understand. She is also direct with her opinion and to the point, which we very much appreciate about her.
The nursing staff is very friendly and helpful. Many of them have had fertility issues themselves and know how to relate to you.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec is very personable and passionate about her work. You can really tell that she cares about do everything she can to help you achieve the best results possible. She is a leader in her field and has been published many time for her work. We live in Missouri near the Kansas boarder, and we were actually recommended to go to her by a doctor we knew in Texas who spoke very highly about her work and clinic. To me, it said a lot that a doctor in Texas knew about her, her clinic, and their success. Dr. Brabec's staff is very friendly and helpful. We first started with an IVF cycle with ICSI, it resulted in our twin girls (who are now 4 years old and wonderful) on our first try! We have the dream of having 3 children, but we have not yet achieved that. Since our first IVF, we had three remaining embryos that we have attempted two frozen embryo transfers with. Our first FET resulted in one embryo not surviving then that cycle and the second embryo resulted in a pregnancy, but unfortunately ended due to miscarriage at 8 weeks. Our second FET did not result in a pregnancy. We now face having to do another full IVF cycle if we want to achieve our family of 5. We still are confident and plan to use Dr. Brabec for this cycle.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Ask plenty of questions and always feel comfortable expressing your feelings and thoughts with Dr. Brabec.
Describe the protocols Celeste Brabec used in your cycles at Reproductive Resource Center and their degree of success.
I don't remember everything in the protocol well enough to comment accurately.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center.
I believe our cycle of IVF + ICSI totalled approximately $17,000 all combined. Our FET cycles were approximately $3500.
Describe Celeste Brabec's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Resource Center.
Dr. Brabec will only transfer up to two embryos at a time. She feels that the risk if pregnancy complications with any more is two high to justify doing it. Even with two she will explain that twin pregnancies are considered to be high risk.
Overland Park
Overall, we have had an "okay" experience at RRC...I also liked that it was a two physician practice, and that the two doctors reviewed the files together. I found most of the nurses and office staff to be great. Occasionally, we had very long waits (once on the day of an IUI after my husband had already given his sperm sample) which were very frustrating. It's already so much to juggle with work and life, and then to have a 1.5 hour wait is not fun.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Overall, we have had an "okay" experience at RRC. Because this is such an emotional process, I'm sure I would feel differently if we had a successful cycle. I rarely saw Dr. Brabec, but I saw her before my egg retrieval and my frozen transfer, and I found her to be very warm and caring both times. I also liked that it was a two physician practice, and that the two doctors reviewed the files together. I found most of the nurses and office staff to be great. Occasionally, we had very long waits (once on the day of an IUI after my husband had already given his sperm sample) which were very frustrating. It's already so much to juggle with work and life, and then to have a 1.5 hour wait is not fun.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
At times during our treatment, I really liked Dr. Brabec, and other times not so much. As some one who really wants to understand my treatment and the reasons for selected protocol, I felt like communication was greatly lacking. I also felt like Dr. Brabec got defensive when I questioned her about what went wrong with her cycle (not blaming her). I was apparently diagnosed with PCOS but wasn't made aware of that fact for several months until I asked during our IVF consult. Otherwise, I don't know if I would ever have been told.
With Dr. Brabec (or any RE), it can be intimidating to ask questions, but you really need to be your own advocate throughout the process.
I did two cycles of IUI with letrozole, then my husband and I decided to move on to IVF. For our IVF cycle, I was on an antagonist protocol with Menopur. I had a short stimulation period followed by freeze-all egg retrieval. Dr. Brabec had high hopes for our retrieval (as did we), but out of 18 eggs retrieved, we had 8 that were immature, and of the ten mature, only three fertilized. Only one made it to Day 5, 4BB blast. That FET cycle resulted in a negative.
Due to my age (34), Dr. Brabec recommended a single embryo transfer. We ended up with only one embryo so it was a nonissue.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
The staff at RRC was incredible. The nurses ALWAYS got right back to me and knew my protocol. They were honest and supportive completely. The gals at the front desk knew my name and always greeted me with a friendly smile. I never felt like a number....They were prompt on returning emails and calls....they are not open weekends....The nursing staff was excellent! They were prompt on returning emails and calls. They were compassionate and they took the time to explain every detail. They never made either of us feel like a number or just another case.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The front desk staff and nursing staff were excellent. THe clinic places you on their schedule and they are not open weekends. When working with one doctor there, you might have the other doctor do the egg retrieval or the transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marcy & Cynthia)
The nursing staff was excellent! They were prompt on returning emails and calls. They were compassionate and they took the time to explain every detail. They never made either of us feel like a number or just another case. We LOVED the nursing staff!
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
I loved Dr. Brabec when we first went to her. She was blunt, but somehow compassionate. I appreciated her honesty and her matter of fact way she said "we will get you a baby". After my ultra sounds, she referred me back to my OB and said that I needed to have a fallopian tube removed. She was the doctor, I trusted her, so I did. We did a fresh transfer, never addressing the endometriosis, and transferred our only 2 embryos. After days of back and forth we are pregnant, no we aren't, we finally were told I was having a chemical pregnancy. After that, about 2 weeks later I got a call from one of the nurses that they were ready to start again. My husband and I requested an appointment to talk with Dr. Brabec, we just wanted some answers...what would we do differently, how does this happen, what are the odds of another chemical pregnancy? So, had our appointment. Dr. Brabec was sympathetic and told us that if we really want our best chances of having a baby we needed to go the donor egg route. We were not opposed to that, we just want to have a baby. I mentioned to Dr. B that I had been going to acupuncture and that it was helping my stress levels, if nothing else, immensely. She basically told me that I was wasting my money and that during the next round, with donor eggs, I would need to stop that. My husband and I looked at eachother and thought, ok, lets go home and look at these donor banks and make a decision. Then one of the nurse comes in and says ok, we can get your stim shots started for this next round asap. We looked at eachother and were so confused, Dr. B had just told us our best chance of having a baby was egg donor. The nurse called Dr. B back in and it felt so confusing and nobody seemed on the same page. Dr. B said that she would still work with us if we wanted to try another round with my eggs, but that donor eggs would be a MUCH better chance of having a baby. We left feeling frustrated, confused, and over all defeated. I went to acupuncture the next day and she told me to go talk to another doctor, so we did. We immediately made the switch.
Get a second opinion.
She wanted us to do a fresh transfer, she said that would be our best option. She never addressed my endo. I started on bc, then applied testosterone patch for 5-6 days. On 8/4 I started leuprolide injections and growth hormone. I also started menopur and follistim in the evenings. My egg retrieval was 8/10, we started progesterone shots 8/12. Our transfer was 8/15.
I would say around $18000.
2012 - 2017
We will never be able to thank them [the staff at Reproductive Resource Center] enough for all they have done and how well they cared for us...IVF ICIS approx $17,000 FET cycles approx $6,500 each...communication throughout your day easy though phone call, patient portal or in person. They provide a finical counselor that can assist with financing and dealing with your insurance company.
2012 - 2017
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Strengths would include friendly and knowledgeable staff. They are efficient at answering questions in a timely manner. They are good at communicating making sure you fully understand the process. They are so warm and welcoming it makes you feel comfortable and that they truly have your best interest in mind at all times. The make communication throughout your day easy though phone call, patient portal or in person. They provide a finical counselor that can assist with financing and dealing with your insurance company.
Dr. Brabec was always so warm and comforting through our entire journey. She and her staff held our hands and gave us reassurance throughout the process. Dr. Brabec was always ready to help guide us with any questions or concerns we had. We always felt cared for and that she always had our best interest in mind.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marci)
The entire team at Reproductive Resource Center are simply amazing. They all take the time to ask how you are doing and feeling through out the process. They were always available to answer any questions we had in a timely manner, this includes the nurses, lab staff, financial adviser and scheduling. Everyone made it their goal to make the process as easy and stress free as possible. When we miscarried after our first FET cycle everyone had such kind words and a hug waiting for us. They never let us feel alone during one of the most difficult and challenging moments of our lives. We will never be able to thank them enough for all they have done and how well they cared for us.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec's compassion and love for her patients shines through. She was always thorough and reassuring with her instructions and plan of care. She took the time to make us feel comfortable with our plan of care and addressed and questions or concerns we had through out the entire process.
Know that Dr. Brabec and her staff is always there to answer any questions you have from filling prescriptions, to lab test and procedures. Weather in person, on the phone or via patient portal you will always receive a prompt response. No question is a dumb question so ask, ask, ask. They will always be able to guide you.
We did IVF ICSI. with a male fertility factor Dr. Brabec assured us ICIS was the best course of action to get the most healthy embryos. With our fresh cycle we got 5 healthy 5day embryos. We transferred two of them and had a successful pregnancy with twin girls born at 28 weeks gestation. For our next two cycles we did two FET cycles. Our first attempt at defrost was unsuccessful and lost an embryo. They moved onto the next embryo with a successful thaw we completed transfer with. We received a positive pregnancy test but unfortunately miscarried by our 8 week scan. We then attempted anther FET witch resulted in a negative pregnancy test.
IVF ICIS approx $17,000 FET cycles approx $6,500 each
Dr. Brabec was open to multiple embryo transfer for our first cycle. She did advise we transfer no more than two embroys. Both embryos took and we were blessed with twin daughters born at 28 weeks gestation. For our next two cycles Dr. Brabec advised we only transfer one embroy at a time to reduce the risk of premature birth.
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Overall, I had an excellent experience with the nurses at RRC [Reproductive Resource Center]. The front desk staff was also filled with incredible people. I did have a few instances were I struggled with communication but I think that was mainly because I am a VERY strong self-advocate in the medical world and thrive on information and data. They took great care of me and answered all my questions.
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The clinic has and excellent online portal for patients. I loved having access to it and the messaging feature. The only weakness I ever saw can be attributed to just being busy and trying balance a lot of patients. Everything from protocol to the financial side of things was throughly explained and I considered this clinic and the staff very strong and reliable.
I felt like our goals were aligned from the beginning. It wasn't just "medical treatment" to them it was more like helping us attain a life goal.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marge Vogt)
Overall, I had an excellent experience with the nurses at RRC. The front desk staff was also filled with incredible people. I did have a few instances were I struggled with communication but I think that was mainly because I am a VERY strong self-advocate in the medical world and thrive on information and data. They took great care of me and answered all my questions.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
I only saw Dr. Brabec in person a few times but I found her to have an excellent balance between professionalism and being a compassionate nurturer. She was very confident which helped me feel the same way.
You might not get to see the doctor a lot, but she and the nursing staff are always looking out for you.
We scheduled and started an IUI cycle before we had my final results for AMH and FSH. Although those two results and my follicular counts resulted in Dr. Brabec considering me not a candidate for IVF with my own eggs, we continued with the IUI cycle because it was already planned and paid for. It resulted in a negative pregnancy test so we immediately chose to start an egg donor IVF cycle. The doctor's rationale for recommending donor eggs was a combination of high FSH (18.8), low AMH (0.02) and low anterior follicular count (5 total). As well as my history of negative test after 12 months of trying "naturally" and 3 rounds of Clomid, 4 months of Metformin and 3 rounds of Femara. We received 8 eggs from Fairfax egg bank and 2 made it to blastocyst, a third was close but did not make it. We chose to transfer both embryos and that transfer resulted in a live birth of fraternal twins at 31 weeks.
Estimating: I believe the IUI cycle was about $1,500 with medication. The IVF cycle was just under $10,000. That is just the transfer side because we used donor eggs, which were $15,000.
Dr. Brabec didn't give a recommendation for or against multiple embryo transfer. She asked what we wanted to do and supported it.
2013 - 2014
IVF with fresh transfer [at Reproductive Resource Center] = $10,625 IVF with genetic testing + 1 frozen transfer = $14,533 Frozen transfer only = $2,558 Internal embryo biopsy = $2,500 The above prices exclude medications and external hospital fees...The nursing staff were extremely compassionate, knowledgeable and trust-worthy.
2013 - 2014
European, Latino
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The clinic is very busy and at times that meant appointments not running on schedule. The office itself was very clean and well-maintained. The overall environment was warm and welcoming.
Dr. Brabec is a compassionate doctor who always took the time to explain treatments and protocol. The nurses and office staff were very welcoming and sensitive to the many emotions that result from the fertility journey.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marci Hodge)
The nursing staff were extremely compassionate, knowledgeable and trust-worthy.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec is very knowledgeable and presents information in a confident, yet warm and empathetic manner. When I first met with her, I was very nervous about starting my journey to becoming a single mother by choice. She instantly made me feel at ease and laid out my options in a very pragmatic fashion. I underwent six IUIs and one IVF with fresh transfer before becoming pregnant and successfully delivering my daughter. Dr. Brabec gave me the outcome I had desired, even though the journey took longer than I had planned. Dr. Brabec honored my wishes and allowed me to continue attempting IUIs; I was never pressured to undergo IVF, although in hindsight, I wish I would have moved to IVF earlier in my journey. Dr. Brabec is in high-demand and for that reason nurse practitioners handle the majority of the office visits. All my IUIs were performed by a nurse. Dr. Brabec performed my IVF egg retrieval and fresh transfer. She was unavailable to perform the follow-up ultrasounds. Although I didn't see her on a frequent basis, I always had the sense that she would make herself available if needed/requested. Her nurses and staff are very competent, so I always felt that I was in good hands.
I would advise a prospective patient to be come to an office visit prepared with a list of questions/concerns. Dr. Brabec is in high-demand and the time a patient has with her is limited.
IVF with fresh transfer = $10,625 IVF with genetic testing + 1 frozen transfer = $14,533 Frozen transfer only = $2,558 Internal embryo biopsy = $2,500 The above prices exclude medications and external hospital fees.
Dr. Brabec strongly advocated to transfer two embryos.
Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing, IVF
Great front desk staff, great communication and overall very caring. The staff [Reproductive Resource Ctr] communicated well through their portal and were very knowledgeable. Our only complaint was with the financial coordinator who seemed very unorganized and pushy at times.... Marci and her team have been excellent to work with including responding to emails and returning phone calls in a timely manner and explaining procedures.
Egg Freezing, Embryo Freezing, IVF
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Great front desk staff, great communication and overall very caring. The staff communicated well through their portal and were very knowledgeable. Our only complaint was with the financial coordinator who seemed very unorganized and pushy at times.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Phipps at Reproductive Resource Center?
There was no personal connection established. There to complete his job only.
How was your experience with William Phipps at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr Phipps is very knowledgeable and dedicated to his profession; however, his bedside manner is poor and demonstrates little ability to create personal connection or show compassion with something that is so emotionally and financially sensitive. However, his referral and patient success has superseded these things to my spouse and I.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Phipps at Reproductive Resource Center?
Trust his knowledge and rely on his staff.
Describe the protocols William Phipps used in your cycles at Reproductive Resource Center and their degree of success.
I start injections this upcoming week. Dr Phipps adjusted my medication after SHG that showed uterine polyps as well as my blood drawer numbers dropping. We will be complete frozen egg transfer with PGD and PGS.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Phipps at Reproductive Resource Center.
Approximately 15,000 down payment; at this point approximately 2,500 for medication; 1000 to hospital for surgery fee; 450 for anesthesia; shipping fee as well as $99 per embryo for genetic testing. This does not include fees for medication around time of implant or storage fees. Approximately $1000 in other misc fees for appointments.
Describe William Phipps's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Resource Center.
I believe he talked about just one embryo transfer to reduce risk of complication.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
IVF 10,000 + medication cost of 5,000...I love all the staff at this clinic [Reproductive Resource Center]. I can’t say enough about the front desk schedulers who are awesome! To the wonderful nurses, who guide you through everything step by step. And the doctors guide everyone...The nurse really get to know you -especially when you see them multiple times per week. I felt like they became just as invested in our journey as we were.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I love all the staff at this clinic. I can’t say enough about the front desk schedulers who are awesome! To the wonderful nurses, who guide you through everything step by step. And the doctors guide everyone.
I felt like my doctor and nurses took the time to get to know me and my specific situation. In doing so they modified the plan to best fit our specific issues and responses to previous treatments.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec was very good at describing specifics of my fertility prior to beginning our treatment. She was very straight forward with our chances. she was also able to show compassion and understanding when our IVF didn’t work out like we would have liked. We would recommend her to our family and friends and continue on our journey for our family with her clinic.
She is very open and honest. I’m sure some people can take offense to her bluntness. I found it refreshing.
We used a leupron protocol- with good doses of follistim and menopur for our IVF cycle. In hopes of getting more eggs -due to my diminished ovarian reserve.
IVF 10,000 + medication cost of 5,000
Overland Park
I didn't like how every time I came in [Reproductive Resource Center] I had a new nurse or nurse practitioner. Completely different than who I usually spoke to on the phone or even during the consult. It was very impersonal. It was hard to talk to someone new every time.... [Cost Of Treatment] Iui was about 500 give or take per cycle... [Nursing Staff] were helpful. They are actually who I spent a lot of time with.... We did an iui. The nurse practitioner is who completed it all.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I didn't like how every time I came in I had a new nurse or nurse practitioner. Completely different than who I usually spoke to on the phone or even during the consult. It was very impersonal. It was hard to talk to someone new every time.
She didn't spend much time with us. Just about 10ish minutes. The rest was done with the np
They were helpful. They are actually who I spent a lot of time with.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
I felt like we were only a small patient to her so she didn't spend much time with us. It's hard to get to know someone in only 10 or so minutes. Since we were iui patients I didn't feel as important.
She's nice, but you don't always get to speak directly to her. I wish I could of had more time with her.
We did an iui. The nurse practitioner is who completed it all. They gave us letrozol and told me to use it on day 3 of my cycle. I also had dexamethasone. Was told to take that the same time. (Later found out on our 2 cycle to take in on day one of menses but they never told me that not even the 2nd time) then on day 10-12 they had me come in for ultra sound. Said to take my hcg shot and come back on day 14 for iui.
Iui was about 500 give or take per cycle
Overland Park
[at Reproductive Resource Center] Monitoring is always in the morning, which isnt the most convenient for our schedule.There doesn't seem to be a line and seems to be well run.... Antagonist protocol. 6 eggs retrieved resulting in 2 PGS tested normal embryos. First one failed and second was a chemical pregnancy. No rational was given to me that I can remember for the protocol.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Caring staff, caring environment.
Caring staff. Dr. Brabec seems competent and caring. She didn't seemed rushed during the consultation, but seems a little rushed now when speaking with us now that we are patients. We live out of town and it's significant for us to drive to the clinic or take off work to do a phone consultation, so it can be dissapointing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Cynthia)
Caring, competent.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She seems rushed when speaking and explaining things to us. She does seem caring and competent though. She didn't change our treatment after a failed FET, but I scheduled a consultation and then she noticed things to change.
She is a good doctor. Confirm info with nurse so you understand what she is saying. She talks fast and it can be difficult to keep up.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Resource Center.
We used Attain IVF Refund Program that cost about $21,000. Meds can be costly because they don't let you order from overseas.
She prefers 1 embryo transfer to reduce chance of multiples.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
The nursing staff here [Reproductive Resource Center] is incredible. They go out of their way to make you feel like you are in the right place getting the care that you deserve. They are very compassionate and care about your overall well being. I can not say enough good things about this nursing staff...This clinic is very professional in the way that things are done, but also don't treat you like a number. When things don't work out like they should, they are there as someone you can talk to and figure out the next step with. I appreciate the positive support of the doctors and staff at the clinic. You are always greeted with a friendly smile.
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Dr Phipps and his team go out of your way to make you feel comfortable and supported.
The nursing staff here is incredible. They go out of their way to make you feel like you are in the right place getting the care that you deserve. They are very compassionate and care about your overall well being. I can not say enough good things about this nursing staff.
How was your experience with William Phipps at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr Phipps did a good job of explaining everything to us. He is honest and upfront about everything that will happen. Sometimes his communication may not be the greatest, but he gets to the point. He doesn't sugarcoat things but also stays very positive while speaking.
To expect to be treated well but also be ready to ask questions. The more questions you ask the more you will get out of him.
In Vitro (including all appointments, egg retrievel, ICSI, assisted hatching, fresh embryo transfer): Approximately $16000
Overland Park
Clinic [Repro Res Ctr- Overland] strengths is that they care and they feel like family. You are important at that clinic. The doctor and nurses are caring and will help you understand what is best for you....My FET cycle cost around 5,000...All of nurses at her clinic are amazing!!!!!! Marci was the nurse I always ask all my questions to and she got right back to me. I felt like her nurses were family....She [Dr. Brabec] even stayed afterhours to sit down with my whole family to go over everything.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Clinic strengths is that they care and they feel like family. You are important at that clinic. The doctor and nurses are caring and will help you understand what is best for you.
She spent hours with me discussing my options and what would be best for me. She even stayed afterhours to sit down with my whole family to go over everything.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She cares about you and will spend a great deal of time going over what your best options are for success. She made me feel important and that she had my best interest in mind. She takes time with you and your family to go over all your options. She won't let you leave until you understand everything. You can ask as many questions as you would like and she doesn't rush you.
Sit down with her and ask her as many questions as you want because she won't let you leave until they are all answered.
My protocol was to have my tubes removed first then go through a FET cycle. I already had 4 embryos frozen so we implanted two. I feel like having my tubes removed first was what made this cycle successful.
My FET cycle cost around 5,000
I wanted to have two embryos implanted because I knew I would have a greater chance of it working. One embryo survived.
PCOS, Other
[Reproductive Resource Center's] Strengths, the flexibility and quick processes. Weaknesses, slow responses to emails, there is very little content to emails and little guidance. You have to ask questions or they just assume you know... The nurses were fantastic except for one, she comes off cold and uncaring. perhaps she has done this too long... If you want a warm and fuzzy feeling, this office is not the one. If you want straight shooters, this office is where to go
PCOS, Other
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The responses to my emails were semi cold and not a lot of information has been provided for my process moving forward
How was your experience with William Phipps at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr Phipps is great, not always the best communicator but over all very knowledgeable. One nurse on his staff is cold and uncaring, she set my expectation and when I had a miscarriage it provided false hope that my baby was ok. Moving forward her emails were short and cold.
I had coverage so I was aware of the coverage due to my advocate through my coverage
Independence
Everyone in the office [Reproductive Resource Center] remembers our name and details about our lives. They are warm and welcoming each time we visit. The staff takes the time to fully explain treatment options and answer questions. We never feel pressured...We love our nurses at RRC! They are so kind and work hard to meet our needs. We appreciate how often they communicate and how promptly they follow through...
Everyone in the office remembers our name and details about our lives. They are warm and welcoming each time we visit. The staff takes the time to fully explain treatment options and answer questions. We never feel pressured.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
We have only seen Dr. Brabec at our initial consult. Our Nurse Practitioner is our main contact. Doctor Brabec was very warm and took the time to explain our options. She was very optimistic! I feel that we would see her more if we were doing an IVF cycle. She has an amazing staff that truly personalizes our care.
She is extremely knowledgable and very nice!
I don't remember specifics, but we felt comfortable starting with the least invasive treatment and Dr. Brabec supported us.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
The nurses were wonderful [at Reproductive Resource Center]. They were kind and supportive...They were always there to give a hug and offer support...The clinic is very organized and well managed . They make sure you are aware when you have appointments and where to go . They are friendly and do the very best job at helping you along the way. I would Highly recommend the clinic
European, Other
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The nurses were wonderful . They were kind and supportive . The doctor herself was very cut and dry and not understanding
They were amazing ! They were always there to give a hug and offer support
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. B was very smart and knew everything there was to know about fertility . She wasn’t very sympathetic to me as a patient and our personal journey . I also Felt that she wanted to rush to IVF and not explore every option before that
Make sure that you wear your big girl pants . She is very smart and will do the latest and greatest treatment but won’t be very sympathetic to you as a person