6650 West 110th S
Overland Park, KS 66211
Independence (closed)
19600 East 39th Street
Independence, KS 64131

I felt like Dr. Brabec was just doing her "prescribed protocol" for someone with PCOS and didn't want to take the time to figure out if anything else was wrong...It was not unique to me at all...After our failed embryo transfer I suggested I could have endometriosis and she basically disregarded the suggestion and said it's because you didn't have your embryos tested...
It was extremely difficult to get ahold of the nurses [at Reproductive Resource Center]. I would leave messages and send messages in my portal and it just felt like I was an inconvenience to them. That said, the nurses are much more compassionate than Dr. Brabec and when I did speak with them I had good interactions... I viewed my lab results almost 10 hours before they took the time to call me and tell me I wasn't pregnant...
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
As a patient of Dr. Brabec, at the beginning I felt very confident in what she was suggesting. My husband and I both appreciated her up-front and honest personality. That said, as time went on I felt like Dr. Brabec was just doing her "prescribed protocol" for someone with PCOS and didn't want to take the time to figure out if anything else was wrong. After our failed embryo transfer I suggested I could have endometriosis and she basically disregarded the suggestion and said it's because you didn't have your embryos tested.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Be an advocate for yourself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
It certainly felt like when I met or talked with Dr. Brabec she was too busy for me and couldn't wait to move on to her next patient.
Describe the protocols Celeste Brabec used in your cycles at Reproductive Resource Center and their degree of success.
I don't remember the overall strategy for my cycle, but I know it is probably exactly what she prescribes for every woman she sees that has PCOS. It was not unique to me at all.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Resource Center.
It was extremely difficult to get ahold of the nurses. I would leave messages and send messages in my portal and it just felt like I was an inconvenience to them. That said, the nurses are much more compassionate than Dr. Brabec and when I did speak with them I had good interactions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I should have known from the beginning that I would not enjoy my experience at this clinic. After we scheduled our first retrieval and I was getting ready to order all my medicines they called me to tell me that week wouldn't work and it would be almost TWO MONTHS before I could get in again. I was extremely frustrated. The entire time I was a patient, I just felt like a number. After the first failed embryo transfer I had a call with Dr. Brabec to talk about what might have gone wrong, she was very dismissive of all my questions and just said we can't know what went wrong because you didn't transfer your embryos - so glad I opted to do that consultation over the phone rather than drive 3.5 hours to hear her tell me that. After my last failed embryo transfer, I viewed my lab results almost 10 hours before they took the time to call me and tell me I wasn't pregnant. I recognize that's a difficult call, but a little frustrating. Communication skills are not something this clinic excels out.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Resource Center.
It was always difficult for me to schedule monitoring appointments because I live so far away.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center.
NA - my costs were covered by my insurance provider through fertility benefits.
Describe Celeste Brabec's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Resource Center.
When we first met with Dr. Brabec she said she would absolutely not recommend a multiple embryo transfer for me and acted like she never does them. After our first transfer failed, she strongly suggested we transfer our remaining two embryos because of their grading, which was extremely discouraging to me.

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
During the diagnostic phase prior to IUI, she [Dr. Brabec] recommended I get a large fibroid removed, which I did. During that surgery with another surgeon, it was discovered that I had endometriosis. This VERY important finding was completely glossed over by Dr. Brabec. I knew nothing about endo at the time and trusted her since she didn't discuss it after my surgery. During that second consultation to finally start IUI, she only gave me the options of IUI with oral meds or IVF. No injectables.
Sarah [nurse at Reproductive Resource Center] was warm, thorough, and super intelligent. She explained things in a way that never felt rushed, unlike with Dr. Brabec. Sarah was literally the only reason I stayed with this clinic, as I wasn't crazy about Dr. Brabec from the beginning. Sarah responded to all of my portal messages quickly and with thorough explanations, which I really appreciated...All of the clinic staff I encountered were very friendly and kind. I felt that the communication in the clinic was good and that my questions or requests were always answered in a timely manner and with professionalism.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
I saw Dr. Brabec about three times over the course of 1.5 years. At my initial consult, she recommended IVF as my course of treatment based on my age and lab values. I was not ready for that and wanted to try IUI first. She recommended IUI with injectables to increase the chances of pregnancy. During the diagnostic phase prior to IUI, she recommended I get a large fibroid removed, which I did. During that surgery with another surgeon, it was discovered that I had endometriosis. This VERY important finding was completely glossed over by Dr. Brabec. I knew nothing about endo at the time and trusted her since she didn't discuss it after my surgery. During that second consultation to finally start IUI, she only gave me the options of IUI with oral meds or IVF. No injectables. I pointed out this discrepancy from our previous visit, and she stated that injectables are rarely used with IUI anymore due to the risk of multiples. I pointed out that that was her recommendation a year prior, which she again glossed over. After two failed IUIs with oral meds, I sought out a second opinion on my case to see if IVF was the next best step. I did not consult with Dr. Brabec about this b/c she was gung-ho about IVF from the get go and felt that I already knew what her answer would be. My second opinion doctor encouraged me to look into endometriosis again before doing anything, because in her eyes (based on my labs and testing), I was a fertile woman and something else was causing my infertility. THANK GOD I found her and also found Nancy's Nook group on Facebook which provides amazing information about endometriosis. I still knew very little about endo at the time. Through this group, I found an endometriosis specialist in STL. He read my operative report from 1.5 years ago where I had the fibroid and endometriosis removed and HE informed me that I had Stage 4 endometriosis. To say I was shocked and disgusted that Dr. Brabec never mentioned this to me is an understatement. I honestly don't know that she ever ready my surgical report, as it clearly stated that I had endometriosis on my bowel, bladder, and uterus. Upon learning this, I feel that the IUIs I had were likely a waste and that I also wasted 1.5 years of my fertility life by not knowing I had stage 4 endo. Dr. Brabec was completely negligent in this area, and even after confronting her about this, she was less than helpful and said how she had it documented that we discussed the endo. Had I known I had stage 4 endo then or had been given ANY education about it, I would have been ready for IVF at that time. Also, her treatment recommendations for endo are very outdated and old school. So- if you know you want IVF and are ready for it, this might be the doctor for you. However, if you want a thorough investigation into the causes of your infertility, want education about your fertility picture, or if you have endometriosis, I would absolutely not recommend Dr. Brabec as your provider. She basically feels that IVF is the answer for anything.
Only go to her if you are ready for IVF and have done your research on why you need IVF.
The first consult was ok, but I felt like Dr. Brabec spoke very quickly and ran through my options like she'd said it all a million times, which she probably had. The consult felt a bit rushed, which I was quite uncomfortable with. Her NPs were never like that, however, which is why I stuck with this clinic.
I did two rounds of IUI with letrozole pills (2.5 mg for five days), along with Ovidrel trigger shot both times. I believe I had several good sized follicles both times.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Sarah)
Sarah was warm, thorough, and super intelligent. She explained things in a way that never felt rushed, unlike with Dr. Brabec. Sarah was literally the only reason I stayed with this clinic, as I wasn't crazy about Dr. Brabec from the beginning. Sarah responded to all of my portal messages quickly and with thorough explanations, which I really appreciated.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I think IUI was around $700 per cycle which included an ultrasound. Meds were another $120 per cycle.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Resource Center.
Dr. Brabec did not provide any education about my endometriosis findings, how it impacts my fertility, or anything. It wasn't until I saw an endometriosis specialist 1.5 years later that I learned of this.
Overland Park

With Doctor Hammoud, he said that at my age and my past with multiple failed embryo transfers, he recommended 2 embryos to be transferred. We were agreeable to that... He explained everything in full detail, asked if we had any questions. Answered all the questions he could. He gave his professional opinion on matters and was quite blunt. Which I respected. My only problem was that he referred me elsewhere for a hysteroscopy with a doctor I had never met. Also he did not perform my sono-hysterogram. These 2 things caused a delay in my embryo transfer. My previous RE did both and there was no delay at all. That was the only issue I had.
My 3 nurses [at Reproductive Resource Center] were excellent. When I am done with treatment there I will truly miss them. They were compassionate, honest and caring...The price of the embryo transfer was raised from $2,900 to $4,500. The ERA was also an additional $800...The clinic was fine, really. The staff was accommodating. They offered monitoring hours from 6:30am-8:30am Monday-Friday. Which was good for those of us who work a day shift, we didn't have to be late for work. They offered monitoring on Saturday from 6am-7:30am. which was also nice. Only thing I didn't like was when you had to call the office for anything they use a centralized phone system and you wait in que for 15-30 minutes sometimes. Very frustrating.
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Hammoud was a wonderful doctor. He explained everything in full detail, asked if we had any questions. Answered all the questions he could. He gave his professional opinion on matters and was quite blunt. Which I respected. My only problem was that he referred me elsewhere for a hysteroscopy with a doctor I had never met. Also he did not perform my sono-hysterogram. These 2 things caused a delay in my embryo transfer. My previous RE did both and there was no delay at all. That was the only issue I had.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ahmad Hammoud at Reproductive Resource Center?
Be prepared to receive a lot of information. Be prepared for a lot of testing. He told me that if during the preparation for a FET he saw anything that was less than perfect, I.E uterine lining, low progesterone, he would cancel the cycle. Mark his words, he will. He has all and final say over the cancelling of your cycle. He never gave us the option to just " continue on with a so-so uterine lining" He cancelled twice and redid a new calendar for us. It was frusterating at times, but he was doing what was best for us. We already had 2 failed transfers and he was not going to let that happen again.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ahmad Hammoud at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Hammoud treated me like a human being. When the road got rough he personally called me from his cell phone after hours to talk to me and see where my headspace was in everything. He assured me that he would do all things possible to put a baby into my arms. He called me multiple times to check in on me.
Describe the protocols Ahmad Hammoud used in your cycles at Reproductive Resource Center and their degree of success.
Dr. Hammoud recommended a ERA to test the receptivity of my uterus. When that test was performed we found out that with my previous protocol was not appropriate for me. My uterus was non-receptive and I needed an additional 12 hours of progesterone added to my protocol. He then recommended an Immune Suppressed protocol for NK cells or recurrent miscarriage. I added low dose aspirin, Medrol (steroid), and Lovenox injections (blood thinner) to my protocol of Estrace and PIO injections.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Lorrie, Tricia, Jamie)
My 3 nurses were excellent. When I am done with treatment there I will truly miss them. They were compassionate, honest and caring. During the 2 failed FET they were completely supportive, allowed me time to grieve before encouraging me to move forward. It took a year for us to do so and they were so wonderful to us. My previous RE severed ties with the healthcare system and I was thrown into Dr. Hammouds care. They were all so helpful during that transition. Because believe me it was a nightmare. They assisted me in the transport and removal of all of my embryos to Dr. Hammoud's facility at IVF Mi. They handled all of the paperwork, covered all the fees. I paid for nothing!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ahmad Hammoud at Reproductive Resource Center.
The price of the embryo transfer was raised from $2,900 to $4,500. The ERA was also an additional $800. I had to have a hysteroscopy, which had a $350 co-pay from the hospital. All of my medications were covered through insurance.
Describe Ahmad Hammoud's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Resource Center.
Ahmad Hammoud
Independence (closed)

At times during our treatment, I really liked Dr. Brabec, and other times not so much...I also felt like Dr. Brabec got defensive when I questioned her about what went wrong with her cycle (not blaming her). I was apparently diagnosed with PCOS but wasn't made aware of that fact for several months until I asked during our IVF consult...I don't feel like the reasons (or lack thereof) for my infertility were ever really discussed with me... I rarely saw Dr. Brabec, but I saw her before my egg retrieval and my frozen transfer, and I found her to be very warm and caring both times.
Overall, we have had an "okay" experience at RRC...I also liked that it was a two physician practice, and that the two doctors reviewed the files together. I found most of the nurses and office staff to be great. Occasionally, we had very long waits (once on the day of an IUI after my husband had already given his sperm sample) which were very frustrating. It's already so much to juggle with work and life, and then to have a 1.5 hour wait is not fun.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
At times during our treatment, I really liked Dr. Brabec, and other times not so much. As some one who really wants to understand my treatment and the reasons for selected protocol, I felt like communication was greatly lacking. I also felt like Dr. Brabec got defensive when I questioned her about what went wrong with her cycle (not blaming her). I was apparently diagnosed with PCOS but wasn't made aware of that fact for several months until I asked during our IVF consult. Otherwise, I don't know if I would ever have been told.
With Dr. Brabec (or any RE), it can be intimidating to ask questions, but you really need to be your own advocate throughout the process.
I did two cycles of IUI with letrozole, then my husband and I decided to move on to IVF. For our IVF cycle, I was on an antagonist protocol with Menopur. I had a short stimulation period followed by freeze-all egg retrieval. Dr. Brabec had high hopes for our retrieval (as did we), but out of 18 eggs retrieved, we had 8 that were immature, and of the ten mature, only three fertilized. Only one made it to Day 5, 4BB blast. That FET cycle resulted in a negative.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Overall, we have had an "okay" experience at RRC. Because this is such an emotional process, I'm sure I would feel differently if we had a successful cycle. I rarely saw Dr. Brabec, but I saw her before my egg retrieval and my frozen transfer, and I found her to be very warm and caring both times. I also liked that it was a two physician practice, and that the two doctors reviewed the files together. I found most of the nurses and office staff to be great. Occasionally, we had very long waits (once on the day of an IUI after my husband had already given his sperm sample) which were very frustrating. It's already so much to juggle with work and life, and then to have a 1.5 hour wait is not fun.
Due to my age (34), Dr. Brabec recommended a single embryo transfer. We ended up with only one embryo so it was a nonissue.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Resource Center.
I wasn't told that I had PCOS until my IVF consult, even though my lab work had bee completed months earlier. If I had known, I would have done more research and been more informed prior to the consult so I would have known what questions to ask. I don't feel like the reasons (or lack thereof) for my infertility were ever really discussed with me.
Overland Park

Approximately $12,000 for lab costs and one embryo transfer, including a $1,500 "coordination fee." The fee for eggs was $15,000 from a separate egg bank that our fertility clinic [Reproductive Resource Center] works with. We paid that fee to our clinic. However, via an online donor egg recipient forum, I learned that we were overcharged more than $1,000 by our clinic.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
I believe Dr. Brabec is an experienced RE. This experience makes up for her lack of bedside manner. She cuts straight to the point and does not always listen well. Dr. Brabec is clearly busy but certainly cares about her results. She gave exaggerated optimistic odds (65% success rate) when encouraging us to use donor eggs. When our donor egg cycle failed, she said "we knew the odds were just 50%." Both odds are higher than those reflected on the clinic's SART records.
We were told Dr. Brabec had no bedside manner before we met her by several patients of hers who had had success being treated by her. Had we not known that, it would have been harder to accept.
The front desk staff was always very kind and friendly.
Based on lab results, we were advised by Dr. Brabec's staff to use frozen donor eggs. We jumped at the opportunity given the success rates she cited. Our med/timing protocol was the same as all first-time donor egg recipients at her clinic and was very similar to those I've learned about from patients at other clinics. My uterine lining was right on track for the initially estimated transfer date. The transfer failed (did not result in a pregnancy) due to a "poor quality" embryo. Two REs consulted after this experience indicated they would not have transferred an embryo of that grade.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marge)
Marge has been working with donor egg recipients for years at RRC.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
We chose this clinic because it is one of the only fertility clinics in the area that does not "batch" patients so the wait time for IVF was shorter. The front desk and lab staffs were always kind, friendly and welcoming. There were multiple billing errors that we had to ask to be corrected and were ultimately (but not easily) refunded. We would advise new patients to get all billing information in writing and to crosscheck it after receiving invoices.
Approximately $12,000 for lab costs and one embryo transfer, including a $1,500 "coordination fee." The fee for eggs was $15,000 from a separate egg bank that our fertility clinic works with. We paid that fee to our clinic. However, via an online donor egg recipient forum, I learned that we were overcharged more than $1,000 by our clinic.
Dr. Brabec told us she is usually unwilling to transfer more than one embryo at a time citing that it's in the best interest of the patient and child(ren).
Overland Park

She [Dr. Brabec] can be a bit abrasive and her bedside manner isn’t the greatest. I have also witnessed her being short and rude (in my opinion) to nurses. She seems to know what she is doing, but could be more compassionate towards her patients. ... We have done every test I know of to come to the unexplained infertility diagnosis, which is discouraging. We have done 2 rounds of IUI, neither of which were successful using letrozole, trigger injection & progesterone.
For 1 IUI cycle the nurse failed to call back, resulting in a canceled cycle for that round of treatment. Had they [Reproductive Resource Center] called back that day we would have been able to move forward, but I had to call back the next day and didn’t receive a call back until closing time. ... Their lab is connected directly to the clinic so that is very nice and convenient as well ...
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She can be a bit abrasive and her bedside manner isn’t the greatest. I have also witnessed her being short and rude (in my opinion) to nurses. She seems to know what she is doing, but could be more compassionate towards her patients.
Ask tons of questions and make sure you get the answers you are looking for before you leave the office.
The office is kind and respectful and I have never felt like just a number
It seems like you get a different nurse every time you visit the office, but they are all pretty excellent.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The clinic is clean, private & a good atmosphere overall. You walk into the waiting room through a private door without windows, check in at the front desk and wait. Their lab is connected directly to the clinic so that is very nice and convenient as well.
Costs are significant and they usually want payment up front or will bill you immediately following for treatment. Luckily, we have great insurance that covers many of the procedures and tests. But, if we didn’t I’m not sure how we would afford treatment if at all.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Resource Center.
For 1 IUI cycle the nurse failed to call back, resulting in a canceled cycle for that round of treatment. Had they called back that day we would have been able to move forward, but I had to call back the next day and didn’t receive a call back until closing time.
Overland Park

When my labs were not going according to plan, I wish they [RCC] would have called off the cycle. ... We were expecting 6-7 eggs, but only got 1. It didn’t mature past day 3. In the followup from cancelling the trial transfer, she said she wouldn’t change my protocol or do anything different. ... Rarely actually saw her [Dr. Brabec], another doctor did my trial transfer, and she wasn’t there for for egg retrieval. I saw her the day I came for a consultation and that was it. ...
Strengths [of Reproductive Resource Center]- friendly front desk staff Weakness- need to work on clarity on financials and what isn’t included in the two IVF bundle plan they offer, work on bed side manner, need to partner with out of state OBGYN’s so patients don’t have to travel for ultrasounds and blood work. ... We were also charged for that follow up call even though we paid for a special program to get two rounds of IVF.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
When my labs were not going according to plan, I wish they would have called off the cycle. It felt like a money thing to them to keep me going. We were expecting 6-7 eggs, but only got 1. It didn’t mature past day 3. In the followup from cancelling the trial transfer, she said she wouldn’t change my protocol or do anything different. She would recommend an egg donor as well. We were also charged for that follow up call even though we paid for a special program to get two rounds of IVF. The clinic seemed more focused on making money than trying to find the right plan for us. I actually got pregnant on my own after IVF.
I would ask for specific break downs of the financials for clarity of what you would be charged for. Ask if she will actually be your doctor or if her staff will he overseeing your treatment.
Rarely actually saw her, another doctor did my trial transfer, and she wasn’t there for for egg retrieval. I saw her the day I came for a consultation and that was it.
I was told I have low egg reserve and bad egg quality before my labs even came in which was a huge shock to us because we had been doing treatments for 2 years before seeing her and we were told it was “unexplained fertility”. So her protocol for us was the maximum medication she could give me because of the low reserve and bad egg quality.
They were matter of fact, so not great bed side manners.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Strengths- friendly front desk staff Weakness- need to work on clarity on financials and what isn’t included in the two IVF bundle plan they offer, work on bed side manner, need to partner with out of state OBGYN’s so patients don’t have to travel for ultrasounds and blood work.
Overland Park

I loved Dr. Brabec when we first went to her. She was blunt, but somehow compassionate....she referred me back to my OB and said that I needed to have a fallopian tube removed....She wanted us to do a fresh transfer, she said that would be our best option. She never addressed my endo....Dr. Brabec was sympathetic and told us that if we really want our best chances of having a baby we needed to go the donor egg route...you might have the other doctor do the egg retrieval or the transfer..
The staff at RRC was incredible. The nurses ALWAYS got right back to me and knew my protocol. They were honest and supportive completely. The gals at the front desk knew my name and always greeted me with a friendly smile. I never felt like a number....They were prompt on returning emails and calls....they are not open weekends....The nursing staff was excellent! They were prompt on returning emails and calls. They were compassionate and they took the time to explain every detail. They never made either of us feel like a number or just another case.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
I loved Dr. Brabec when we first went to her. She was blunt, but somehow compassionate. I appreciated her honesty and her matter of fact way she said "we will get you a baby". After my ultra sounds, she referred me back to my OB and said that I needed to have a fallopian tube removed. She was the doctor, I trusted her, so I did. We did a fresh transfer, never addressing the endometriosis, and transferred our only 2 embryos. After days of back and forth we are pregnant, no we aren't, we finally were told I was having a chemical pregnancy. After that, about 2 weeks later I got a call from one of the nurses that they were ready to start again. My husband and I requested an appointment to talk with Dr. Brabec, we just wanted some answers...what would we do differently, how does this happen, what are the odds of another chemical pregnancy? So, had our appointment. Dr. Brabec was sympathetic and told us that if we really want our best chances of having a baby we needed to go the donor egg route. We were not opposed to that, we just want to have a baby. I mentioned to Dr. B that I had been going to acupuncture and that it was helping my stress levels, if nothing else, immensely. She basically told me that I was wasting my money and that during the next round, with donor eggs, I would need to stop that. My husband and I looked at eachother and thought, ok, lets go home and look at these donor banks and make a decision. Then one of the nurse comes in and says ok, we can get your stim shots started for this next round asap. We looked at eachother and were so confused, Dr. B had just told us our best chance of having a baby was egg donor. The nurse called Dr. B back in and it felt so confusing and nobody seemed on the same page. Dr. B said that she would still work with us if we wanted to try another round with my eggs, but that donor eggs would be a MUCH better chance of having a baby. We left feeling frustrated, confused, and over all defeated. I went to acupuncture the next day and she told me to go talk to another doctor, so we did. We immediately made the switch.
Get a second opinion.
She wanted us to do a fresh transfer, she said that would be our best option. She never addressed my endo. I started on bc, then applied testosterone patch for 5-6 days. On 8/4 I started leuprolide injections and growth hormone. I also started menopur and follistim in the evenings. My egg retrieval was 8/10, we started progesterone shots 8/12. Our transfer was 8/15.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marcy & Cynthia)
The nursing staff was excellent! They were prompt on returning emails and calls. They were compassionate and they took the time to explain every detail. They never made either of us feel like a number or just another case. We LOVED the nursing staff!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The front desk staff and nursing staff were excellent. THe clinic places you on their schedule and they are not open weekends. When working with one doctor there, you might have the other doctor do the egg retrieval or the transfer.
I would say around $18000.

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
While I apprecaite a candid and forthcoming doctor, I felt Dr. Brabec was not candid where it counted. She over medicated me putting me into OHSS during my egg retrival and then bluntly asked why I waited to start my embryo transfer. ... There was not customized approach for my treatment. ... Go somewhere else, especially if you are over 35. ... Follow-up from unsuccessful IVF was null, nobody [Reproductive Resource Center] seemed concerned and just pushed us to start the next cycle. ...
The hours for the most part were good, being at the hospital was convenient and their labs were pretty good. Wait time wasn't bad, the front office people [Reproductive Resource Center] are really nice. The finance woman is okay, so make sure you understand everything when you talk to her. ... The nursing staff was pretty nice, but I was never sure who to talk to when. Nobody was really "assigned" but the nurses did really try their best.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
While I apprecaite a candid and forthcoming doctor, I felt Dr. Brabec was not candid where it counted. She over medicated me putting me into OHSS during my egg retrival and then bluntly asked why I waited to start my embryo transfer. Did she not read my file? She doesn't take into consideration the impact to you as a human and to your body. She would consult with me and then pawn me off to the other doctor at her practice at the last minute. His success rates are lower than hers and something tells me she sends the people she doesn't think will do well to him.
Go somewhere else, especially if you are over 35.
There was not customized approach for my treatment. I was given a very large number for a success rate, but when compared to SART my chances were actually less than half. Follow-up from unsuccessful IVF was null, nobody seemed concerned and just pushed us to start the next cycle.
No specialized treatment, just pumps you full of drugs and sees what happens.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The hours for the most part were good, being at the hospital was convenient and their labs were pretty good. Wait time wasn't bad, the front office people are really nice. The finance woman is okay, so make sure you understand everything when you talk to her.
She will only transfer one at a time, it's their policy.