6650 West 110th S
Overland Park, KS 66211
Independence (closed)
19600 East 39th Street
Independence, KS 64131

The nurses and staff members [at Reproductive Resource Center] are so personable. They show empathy and show to really care for their patients. Infertility is so hard and their kindness makes tough news or tough times a little easier...They care about our outcome and truly make us feel like family.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec is very knowledgeable and kind. Each time she comes in to the room to do a procedure, she will touch my hands and say something positive and comforting. She has always explained the facts to us during meetings and appointments. I have always had a large cyst which they started calling an endometrioma. Unfortunately, they worked around it up until my miscarriage, at which time my OB agreed it should come out. It was in fact an endometrioma and could have caused difficulties for us. We are pleased to have it out and want to continue to see Dr. Brabec for our next attempt. The nurses and staff members are so personable. They show empathy and show to really care for their patients. Infertility is so hard and their kindness makes tough news or tough times a little easier.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Ask questions if you don’t understand information. She will break it down better for you and answer your questions as directly as possible. With that being said, communication is key. Don’t leave anything out. That way they can make sure they have the beat protocol or plan to suit you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
The office staff and doctors have been great. They make an effort to know my name and my plan each time I come in or call. I have never felt like a number at RRC. They even reached out to me after our miscarriage to check in on my family.
Describe the protocols Celeste Brabec used in your cycles at Reproductive Resource Center and their degree of success.
Our original protocol was an IVF microdose protocol with AM menopur and GH. I started with oral contraceptives, prenatal vitamins, DHEA and CoQ10. Once my levels were considered suppressed I stopped the contraceptive and started a daily testosterone patch (5-6 days). I then started microdose of leuprolide once in the AM and once in the PM. Two days later I started Omnitrope in the AM, Gonal-F, Menopur (subcutaneously) and dexamethasone (by mouth). I required about 10 days of ovarian stimulation. Once the ultrasound confirmed there was abdicate follicle count/size, I was scheduled to take the hCG trigger shot so the eggs will be ready for retrieval within 34-36 hours. After retrieval is was prescribed a few medications like a z-pack and a few others I can’t recall. Within three days we had a fresh transfer and I started taking progesterone shortly after. We had eggs that were them frozen so our next try only consisted of a few medications such a leuprolide, oral contraceptive, estradiol by mouth and then vaginally and progesterone. Throughout my protocols, I have been fortunate enough to have had little if any negative reactions to any of the medications. Of course I felt pretty emotional throughout but that was not just the medication. When my ovaries were producing the follicles, I did have a heavy feeling in my uterus but not terribly uncomfortable. Unfortunately, we have gone through two cycles (preparing for our third) and still no baby. We do remain hopeful and positive that our team at RRC will get us there.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Resource Center.
The nursing staff at RRC is one of a kind in my option. Every single appointment or communication I’ve had with them has been professional, compassionate and accurate. I can honestly say they feel like family (especially during the original process where I was there many times a week for testing and ultrasounds). They are so kind and make it a point to know your name and your case.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
RRC has been wonderful. I was at another clinic before where I felt like a number. I would just be in and out and on my way. At RRC I feel like they care. They care about our outcome and truly make us feel like family. Even when our outcome was heartbreaking, they kept everything very professional yet showed us compassion. They reached out to us after we received back news to check on us and let us know they were there if we needed anything. I just fee so comfortable there. The portal they use is so great. It’s easy to message a many member and they are quick to respond. I get my instructions in writing on the portal as well as my lab results and prescriptions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center.
We were given several options when we first started the IVF process. One portion was to just pay the specific amount that would entail all aspects of the process (with the exception of the medications). Another option was to spend a little more but if a second try was needed, it would be a little less. I don’t recall every detail but I know we paid $7,000 for the medication (my insurance covers 0% for infertility) and roughly $10,000 to the facility for all appointments, blood draws, ultrasound and most of the retrieval process. I believe we paid an additional $1300 to the hospital for the retrieval/anesthesia. The second try was roughly $750 for medication and $4500 to the facility.
Describe Celeste Brabec's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Resource Center.
when We were first deciding what to do, our doctor did give us the facts on one versus two or kore embryos. With our original first attempt, we made the decision to transfer one for the safety of myself and the potential baby. Going forward to our second appointment, she again gave ya the facts but seemed more open to the idea of transferring two versus one (we did not have testing done on our embryo day I believe that also played a role in our discussion).

2020, Unknown Success
We are currently in the middle of our first IVF treatment and so far, have been very pleased with Dr. Brabec. She is warm, informative and we have seen her for every appointment so far, except for 1. She does talk a bit fast in general but has always slowed down when we ask questions and takes her time to answer...Don't be afraid to slow her down from talking so fast and ask all your questions...We are currently planning for our first egg retrieval and will do genetic testing on our embryos ( ICSI will be done) before doing a frozen transfer. They knew right away we would be doing a frozen transfer due to our history of multiple miscarriages and my PCOS diagnosis.
From our first consultation appointment to our current appointment timeline [at Reproductive Resource Center], my husband and I have always been addressed by our names at each appointment without hesitation. We have never felt like they didn't know about our history and current treatment plan they have set up...We are currently planning for our first egg retrieval and will do genetic testing on our embryos ( ICSI will be done) before doing a frozen transfer. They knew right away we would be doing a frozen transfer due to our history of multiple miscarriages and my PCOS diagnosis.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
From our first consultation appointment to our current appointment timeline, my husband and I have always been addressed by our names at each appointment without hesitation. We have never felt like they didn't know about our history and current treatment plan they have set up.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Rebecca Brabec)
Everyone from our primary nurse, to our IVF coordinator and other nurses we have come in contact with have been amazing. They are very good about communicating via phone and updating our personal online portal. We have had our results from any appointments updated on our portal within a few hours or the same day and I have never had to wait long for questions to be answered.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Don't be fooled by the building they are currently in, they are having new offices built at the moment. They have been very upfront about that. Their lab is right connected to the clinic as well, which is nice you don't have to go far.
The clinic will only transfer 1 embryo at a time.
Overland Park

I love Dr. Brabec! She diagnosed me with PCOS at the first visit upon reviewing my bloodwork and confirming via ultrasound...She is not warm and fuzzy, but she knows her stuff! We feel that we are in expert hands...She is very up to date on the latest regarding fertility and PCOS, which we greatly appreciate...Go into your appointment with a list of questions you want to ask, because she is an extremely intelligent, fast talker with a lot of information to share.
[Reproductive Resource Center] front office staff is outstanding, but especially Robin. She is extremely sweet and always seems to genuinely care about us and our situation...the nurse practitioners call back the same day and are very sympathetic. They also do a good job of having you see the same couple of nurse practitioners throughout your treatment...The waiting room always has peaceful music, and the wait times are never bad at all.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
I love Dr. Brabec! She diagnosed me with PCOS at the first visit upon reviewing my bloodwork and confirming via ultrasound (I had 60 antral follicles - yikes!). This was a huge relief! I had already seen two different doctors (my primary and a nurse-midwife at an OBGYN office), who dismissed the very same lab results, which showed an extremely high AMH of 12, as "normal". Dr. Brabec shoots very straight with us. At our first appointment, she explained that we have about a 2% chance of conceiving per month with no assistance, an 8% chance with IUI and meds, and a 70% chance with IVF. She is very up to date on the latest regarding fertility and PCOS, which we greatly appreciate!
Go into your appointment with a list of questions you want to ask, because she is an extremely intelligent, fast talker with a lot of information to share. Writing your questions down ahead of time and showing her the list will help ensure they get answered. She is not warm and fuzzy, but she knows her stuff! We feel that we are in expert hands!
Dr. Brabec's front office staff is outstanding, but especially Robin. She is extremely sweet and always seems to genuinely care about us and our situation. Also, when I call to report that I'm not pregnant, the nurse practitioners call back the same day and are very sympathetic. They also do a good job of having you see the same couple of nurse practitioners throughout your treatment.
Dr. Brabec recommended we start with letrozole (Femara) and IUI, because even with a good semen analysis, IUI doubled our chances of success over letrozole alone. She also gave us the option of letrozole with timed intercourse, which we decided to start with since it was the least invasive option. We ended up doing 2 cycles of letrozole + timed intercourse and 2 cycles of letrozole + IUI. The first month, I took 0.5 mg dexamethasone (she said due to elevated DHEA-S levels common in PCOS patients, which indicate adrenal testosterone production) daily for the first half of my cycle and 2.5 mg letrozole on cycle days 3-7 to help me ovulate, then came in for a follicle ultrasound on day 11. My follicles hadn't grown enough, so I was told to bump up to 5 mg letrozole and take it for a few more days in that same cycle, then come in for another ultrasound. My follicles had grown appropriately by the next ultrasound, so I was instructed to trigger a couple of days later with Ovidrel at home and have timed intercourse at least every other day. She prescribed progesterone inserted vaginally for the second half of my cycle to improve success rates. The rest of our cycles, I took 5 mg letrozole (instead of 2.5) on cycle day 3-5, but the rest of the meds were the same. On my last two letrozole cycles, we decided to add IUI to boost our chances, since I had ovulated perfectly each time with no pregnancy. Both times, the IUI was done the morning after I was instructed to do my Ovidrel trigger.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Ashley and Jessie)
Ashley and Jessie are both great! Between the two of them, they have done almost all of my ultrasounds, my HSG, and one of my IUIs. They return calls within the same day or the next morning (if you call too late in the afternoon).
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I honestly can't think of any weaknesses of this clinic. The waiting room always has peaceful music, and the wait times are never bad at all. As I said above, the front desk staff (especially Robin!) are amazing!
Our care is entirely out of pocket with literally no insurance or negotiated rates. Ultrasounds are $288, and three out of four months we have only had to do one. The HSG was about $850, including facility charges. Diagnostic blood tests were about $600 through LabCorp (Dr. Brabec prefers Quest, but Quest offers no discount for uninsured patients). Meds were around $50 for Ovidrel, $10 for letrozole, $30 for progesterone, and $5 for dexamethasone, which came to roughly $100 per cycle for meds. The two times we did IUI, it was about $400 extra. Overall, our letrozole + timed intercourse cycles were around $400 each and our letrozole + IUI cycles were about $800 each - all with literally no insurance. I have gotten a quote from Attain for IVF (because this is our next step), and they offer a package through RRC with up to 2 retrievals and unlimited fresh/frozen transfers until you have a take-home baby for $17800 (no refund), not including meds or anesthesia charges.
We haven't reached this point yet, but our IVF consultation is next week.
2020, Unknown Success
In my experience, I have not waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting room [at RRC], and the nursing staff in the waiting room area are nothing short of amazing. They are kind and knew me by name. I cannot think of one weakness to share about this clinic. I know that you will love Dr. Brabec!... I had two separate nurses. Sarah was over my time during the egg retrieval and JJ wIll be during the transfer. They are both VERY kind and compassionate. 99% of the time the responded to my messages and calls within the same day! They stay closely connected to Dr. Brabec and are very thorough.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec is a very kind, funny and VERY knowledgeable individual! She would crack jokes, which my husband loved, always give us very detailed information and never let us leave or hang up the phone until ALL of our questions were answered. At one point, I had a LEEP procedure done and had an odd reaction to the anesthesia. During my egg retrieval, Dr. Brabec took ever precaution to ensure that I was going to make it through the surgery with NO complications and she was genuinely concerned. It was so relaxing(during a time that can be VERY stressful) knowing that she cared so much!
Dr. Brabec does talk pretty quick! I have learned that this is because she is very knowledgeable-she definitely knows her stuff!!! But never feel like you can’t ask her questions if you need clarification! She is very kind and will answer any questions you have.
My husband and I had previously undergone treatment at another clinic where we were treated like a number.(sat in the waiting room for hours, called us by the wrong names, overlooked my husbands infection, etc.) when we visit Dr. Brabec, she treats us as individuals, knows our names, jokes with us, and is kind. Her staff is the same. They always answer the phone with kindness, message back quickly, and create real conversation with you.
In the other clinic that I had received treatment at, we went through several months of medications and times intercourse, and 6 cycles of IUI. We were ready to move on to IVF when the clinic was shut down due to several embryologist leaving at the same time. We went to RRC and Dr. Brabec knowing that we wanted to jump in to IVF. We had already done the necessary testing so we were able to start the cycle. I went through 8 days of medication. Injections and every other day I had my blood draw to look at levels. Once they were high enough, i went in for an ultrasound and had SEVERAL follicles. Dr. Brabec knew this was going to be the outcome. I went in for the Egg Retrieval where she retrieved 20 eggs! My husband provided sperm and our eggs underwent ICSI. She suggested this because my husband has low morphology so this would ensure the best fertilization rate. She was right! All 20 eggs fertilized! In the end we had 10 healthy embryos develop. We did choose to have genetic testing done on each and now we have 7 extremely healthy embryos awaiting transfer!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: JJ and Sarah)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
In my experience, I have not waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting room, and the nursing staff in the waiting room area are nothing short of amazing. They are kind and knew me by name. I cannot think of one weakness to share about this clinic. I know that you will love Dr. Brabec!
I do not feel like I need to be specific because this is personal but for our entire IVF cycle it was under $30,000. My body does react well to the medications however, so I did not have to pay as much in medications as some others may! They do have programs for you to pay slightly more and receive more cycles but we knew we would not need that.
I have had a LEEP procedure done, so it is suggested that we only do a single embryo transfer. However, because of my age(27 and healthy), Dr Brabec suggested we only do a single transfer anyways because of the higher success rate.
Overland Park

I have loved being at RRC with William Phibbs. He has great bed side manner and I also felt comfortable with him. He's been really great, open and honest. We are traveling over 4 hours both ways to see Dr. Phibbs. We researched clinics and doctors extensively before making our decision and we are happy with it so far!... He is very smart and very educated and has a lot of years of doing IVF under his belt. He knows what he's talking about, for sure.
[IVF at Reproductive Resource Center] was successful, with 15 eggs, 11 mature, 9 fertilized, 3 made it to day 5, and 1 on day 6. All four made it through PGT testing...Strengths - doctors with LOTS of experience and knowledge under their belts...We like all of the nurse, care coordinators and the nursing staff. They are all very helpful and knowledgeable. They have been nothing but accommodating and kind to us...We are around $34,000 right now. Not finished.
How was your experience with William Phipps (retired) at Reproductive Resource Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Phipps (retired) at Reproductive Resource Center?
Listen. Jot down notes. Ask questions. Be direct. He is very smart and very educated and has a lot of years of doing IVF under his belt. He knows what he's talking about, for sure.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Phipps (retired) at Reproductive Resource Center?
I felt like William Phibbs really cared about me and my care. He was very up front and honest and so far we have gotten all of the results that we wanted!
Describe the protocols William Phipps (retired) used in your cycles at Reproductive Resource Center and their degree of success.
Agonist protocol, if I recall that was the name of it. We did injections for 10 days, trigger on the 11th day, and egg retrieval two days later. It was successful, with 15 eggs, 11 mature, 9 fertilized, 3 made it to day 5, and 1 on day 6. All four made it through PGT testing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marge)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Strengths - doctors with LOTS of experience and knowledge under their belts. Weaknesses - not necessarily a diss to the clinic but they are 4.5 hours away from us so sometimes traveling is stressful.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Phipps (retired) at Reproductive Resource Center.
We are around $34,000 right now. Not finished.
Describe William Phipps (retired)'s approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Resource Center.
We are only transferring one embryo. We are not sure our clinic's protocol on it but we think they only do one at a time. We are young with healthy embryos and not miscarriages so only one is fine with us.
Overland Park

[Dr. Brabec is] straight to the point but optimistic. She’s determined to find a way to make us a baby even with challenges. She’s confident but not cocky. She’s warm but realistic in our expectations. As a physician, she respected my profession and knowledge base but still explained everything completely and made sure my husband understood...she can be aggressive is recommended IVF right away if that’s what she thinks would give you the best shot.
The waiting room [at Reproductive Resource Center] is comfortable and neat. The front staff are so incredibly warm and welcoming. They are always chipper and kind. The clinic is very nice. Nothing over the top but just right. The environment is overall exactly what I would want in an infertility clinic...They [nurses] are all very warm and compassionate. Some of them have personally struggled with infertility. They show true empathy.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She’s straight to the point but optimistic. She’s determined to find a way to make us a baby even with challenges. She’s confident but not cocky. She’s warm but realistic in our expectations. As a physician, she respected my profession and knowledge base but still explained everything completely and made sure my husband understood.
Don’t be afraid to stick to your guns if you want to try a less invasive approach first. She is determined to get you a baby so she can be aggressive is recommended IVF right away if that’s what she thinks would give you the best shot.
She has a wonderful bedside manor. She sits at your level and often reaches out at your hand. She explains things thoroughly and makes sure we understand before moving forward.
We actually conceived naturally after our first visit with her after only being on the supplements she recommended. That pregnancy ended in a ruptured ectopic. She then further recommended IVF however she was open to allowing to us try IUI first. We took letrozole 2.5 mg, Ovidrel 250 mcg trigger shot, insemination and then progesterone. We are currently in the 2 week waiting period.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
They are all very warm and compassionate. Some of them have personally struggled with infertility. They show true empathy.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The waiting room is comfortable and neat. The front staff are so incredibly warm and welcoming. They are always chipper and kind. The clinic is very nice. Nothing over the top but just right. The environment is overall exactly what I would want in an infertility clinic.
Not sure
Overland Park

She [Dr. Brabec] told me they are going to get us a baby and I truly do believe that! I think everyone going through fertility issues needs all the positivity we can get!...She did tell me I needed to lose a little weight which is a shock to whoever hears it, but if that is what is holding me back from growing my family, I will try to lose what I need to!...She also told us that we can only talk about IVF for 1 HOUR a day, just because that’s all I literally think and talk about. She keeps me in check and I need that in a doctor.
The clinic [Reproductive Resource Center] is so clean and they have an AMAZING staff! I honestly can not pick out a weakness for the clinic. They are just so wonderful! I could honestly just hang out there all day because of their positivity!...We have only had our consultation and my husband had a seman analysis. I had a vaginal ulrtasound done, which determined my PCOS. Then we discussed our treatment plan and I was put on Metformin and the birth control pill.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Brabec. She tells you how it is and I love that. I don’t want anyone that’s going to sugar coat anything and that is by far Dr.Brabec! She did tell me I needed to lose a little weight which is a shock to whoever hears it, but if that is what is holding me back from growing my family, I will try to lose what I need to! What I also love about Dr.Brabec is her POSITIVITY! When my husband and I could not get pregnant my attitude became so negative, but the second we walked through the doors her positivity lit up the room! She also told us,” Don’t worry, we will get you guys a baby, we just have to figure out what is going on” I honestly believe that they are going to get us pregnant! She also told us that we can only talk about IVF for 1 HOUR a day, just because that’s all I literally think and talk about. She keeps me in check and I need that in a doctor.
Be patient and open minded. Don’t get your feelings hurt if you are told you need to lose weight or some other lifestyles changes.
I didn’t feel like a number at all! Dr.Brabec and her staff have this positive energy right when you walk through the door. They truly care about your health and bringing a baby into this world. She told me they are going to get us a baby and I truly do believe that! I think everyone going through fertility issues needs all the positivity we can get!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Ashley )
All the nurses are amazing. I mainly talked to Ashley and clicked really well with her. I called her a couple weeks after our consultation just because I didn’t retain some information because I was emotionally exhausted, and she went through EVERYTHING with me. She even broke it down when I was completely confused.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The clinic is so clean and they have an AMAZING staff! I honestly can not pick out a weakness for the clinic. They are just so wonderful! I could honestly just hang out there all day because of their positivity!
We are going through IVF and with all of our costs not including what we have already spent, it will be around $27-$30k.
Dr.Brabec only recommends one embryo at a time just because there is that chance that you can have multiples and having multiples means bed rest and possibly NICU time for the babies.
Overland Park

Because we had DOR, he wasn’t worried about being aggressive with protocol or me getting OHSS. However, for some reason, I didn’t respond at all and we converted to an IUI. ... Dr. Phipps took the time to meet with us and honestly explain realistic expectations for my husband and I. We were not rushed out because we went over time, we felt like family in his office
I swear Every person at this clinic [Reproductive Resource Center] was hand picked by Jesus to work here. They have all been so kind when I needed it most, never judge mental, never rude. I love them! The front desk Are the perfect faces you want to see and talk to when you are so nervous for what’s about to come in your appointment. They are quick about getting information for you, scheduling appointments, getting a nurse, whatever it is you need.
We are fairly new to the process, but Dr. Phipps seems to be very well educated in his field. He may not be the easiest person to talk to (a bit awkward), because I swear he is a super genius, but it makes me feel good that he’s educated in his field.
He is unlike any other doctor I’ve had. Give him the chance to explain what he’s doing and don’t expect him to dumb things down. All of his explanations are scientific.
Because we had DOR, he wasn’t worried about being aggressive with protocol or me getting OHSS. However, for some reason, I didn’t respond at all and we converted to an IUI. Waiting on phone call with Dr. Phipps to discuss why he thinks that happened and what is next
Every nurse we have had so far has exceeded my expectations. They are very hopeful and optimistic, even when things look bad. Becca was amazing when I had my scan and we figured my cycle would be canceled. She went through how I am young and that is going to be in our favor and nothing that’s happening is my fault. She assured me I am doing all I can to have a baby and not to blame myself
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I swear Every person at this clinic was hand picked by Jesus to work here. They have all been so kind when I needed it most, never judge mental, never rude. I love them! The front desk Are the perfect faces you want to see and talk to when you are so nervous for what’s about to come in your appointment. They are quick about getting information for you, scheduling appointments, getting a nurse, whatever it is you need.
Down payment for IVF cycle was $12,800 Medications were $4,800 We didn’t make it to egg retrieval to pay the rest...
Dr. Phipps will only transfer one embryo...because of my age.
Overland Park

Expect for her [Dr. Brabec] to talk quickly- not because she is rushing you or in a hurry, just because that's the way her brain works. Do not be afraid to ask her to slow down or go over something again- she will do so gladly...Diagnosed with PCOS at first visit. Had 2 rounds of clomid with OBGYN with negative OPK's prior to first appointment with Dr. Brabec. She prescribed metformin to be taken daily, letrozole used on days 3-7. Also prescribed dexamethasone and used Ovidrel for trigger shot prior to IUI. Did 3 IUI's with this protocol, all resulted in a negative pregnancy test.
Office staff [at Reproductive Resource Center] was wonderful. I really appreciated the billing specialists- they helped significantly with determining insurance coverage and payment. Scheduling was easy. Office staff communicated seamlessly with the physicians and nurses. Everyone was very nice and welcoming, they made you feel important...Primary point of contact was nurse coordinator...You do not always see your primary nurse at appointments- I believe this is how you get fit in for appointments so quickly and easily. I was pleased with all nursing staff. Communication was very open and calls were answered quickly.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Was very knowledgeable and eager to help. Gave choices and recommendation but ultimately let the patient decide on treatment plan. She does talk quickly and is sometimes hard to follow, however she will re-explain if asked- nursing is also very good about following her and asking if everything was understood.
Expect for her to talk quickly- not because she is rushing you or in a hurry, just because that's the way her brain works. Do not be afraid to ask her to slow down or go over something again- she will do so gladly.
Never felt rushed at appointments, physician and nursing always spent ample time explaining treatments. Portal messages answered same or next day, calls always returned same day or next day at very latest- if not urgent.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Jessie- nurse practitioner )
Primary point of contact was nurse coordinator- Jessie (the nurse practitioner, there is also an RN Jessie). You do not always see your primary nurse at appointments- I believe this is how you get fit in for appointments so quickly and easily. I was pleased with all nursing staff. Communication was very open and calls were answered quickly.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Office staff was wonderful. I really appreciated the billing specialists- they helped significantly with determining insurance coverage and payment. Scheduling was easy. Office staff communicated seamlessly with the physicians and nurses. Everyone was very nice and welcoming, they made you feel important.
Before insurance each IUI cycle was approximately $1,000 using letrozole and Ovidrel trigger protocol- this does not include initial testing.
Overland Park

Dr. Brabec, is a very kind and honest person. I would say that some of her strengths are that she knows all her fertility information. She is a very compassionate person and tries to show you every aspect of treatment and what option could possibly work best and why. For example, in our case she recommended ivf because my husband was low on sperm count and motility but also my eggs were not in the best shape. I would say her weakness is that she talks really fast, sometimes it can come across as rushing through but I think it’s just the way she speaks. Overall I felt safe and in good hands. She always tried her best to make sure I was feeling good and that the treatment was going according to schedule.
I think the only issue with the clinic [Reproductive Resource Center] might be the room they have for husbands to provide a sample. We felt like it was too close to the clinic area. The clinic overall was very clean and in good shape. All staff is very kind, patient and very respectful. ... Sarah [nurse] was absolutely phenomenal! Anytime I called with questions she was happy to assist me and point me in the right direction. Always explained everything and made sure that I understood treatment options. I felt like she took care of me and was always checking up on me after my appointments. She was very kind!
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Be open to different treatment options and know that Dr. Brabec only wants the best for her patients.
Dr. Brabec and her staff were always ready to help. Anytime there was a problem, they would try to help fix or would find an appropriate solution. Both nurses and doctors always took the time to explain everything and answer any questions I had. They always knew who you were and didn’t rush through calls or consultations.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Sarah Tipton)
Sarah was absolutely phenomenal! Anytime I called with questions she was happy to assist me and point me in the right direction. Always explained everything and made sure that I understood treatment options. I felt like she took care of me and was always checking up on me after my appointments. She was very kind!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I think the only issue with the clinic might be the room they have for husbands to provide a sample. We felt like it was too close to the clinic area. The clinic overall was very clean and in good shape. All staff is very kind, patient and very respectful.
Dr. Brabec prefers to only transfer 1 embryo at a time due to the potential for twins and what not. However, if you have two embryos she will take the patients wishes into consideration. On my case we had two viable embryos and she allowed us to transfer both.
Overland Park

Honest, integrity, great communicator, and trustworthy. When we first met her [Dr. Brabec], she gave us advice on skipping the IUI and proceeding with IVF. We decided to take the less invasive procedure and in all actuality we should have listened to her. She took her time to review our case and knew what was best for us as a couple. Her best advice was not to be afraid to ask questions and always call to talk to staff if you’re unsure on a certain injection instruction.
It was great to have all tests and procedures done in one location. Going through IVF is very stressful and having to travel with hard but knowing all of my Care [at Reproductive Resource Center] was in one place put my mind to ease. The IVF embryo transfer suite was absolutely amazing. Very high tech and very comforting made it a great experience.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Honest, integrity, great communicator, and trustworthy. When we first met her, she gave us advice on skipping the IUI and proceeding with IVF. We decided to take the less invasive procedure and in all actuality we should have listened to her. She took her time to review our case and knew what was best for us as a couple. Her best advice was not to be afraid to ask questions and always call to talk to staff if you’re unsure on a certain injection instruction.
Trust exactly what she tells you.
Each team member took the time to get to know me, my husband, my mom and my mother-in-law. We had to travel 3 hours for each appointment and they were very accommodating. When there was bad news to share, they’d always make sure to make a plan to attack the situation and always help boost my confidence in our fertility journey.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Cynthia)
They were compassionate, understanding, patience, and are always available to answer any my questions. They were there to celebrate the holidays when we found out we were pregnant and it kept in touch during the pregnancy as well. They mean the world to my husband and I.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
It was great to have all tests and procedures done in one location. Going through IVF is very stressful and having to travel with hard but knowing all of my Care was in one place put my mind to ease. The IVF embryo transfer suite was absolutely amazing. Very high tech and very comforting made it a great experience.
So with doing two rounds of IUI and one round of IVF we spent around a total of $24,000 with RRC.
She only wanted to do one since I had OHSS.
Embryo Freezing
Dr Phipps is very knowledgeable and dedicated to his profession; however, his bedside manner is poor and demonstrates little ability to create personal connection or show compassion with something that is so emotionally and financially sensitive. However, his referral and patient success has superseded these things to my spouse and I.... Dr Phipps adjusted my medication after SHG that showed uterine polyps as well as my blood drawer numbers dropping. We will be complete frozen egg transfer with PGD and PGS.
Great front desk staff, great communication and overall very caring. The staff [Reproductive Resource Ctr] communicated well through their portal and were very knowledgeable. Our only complaint was with the financial coordinator who seemed very unorganized and pushy at times.... Marci and her team have been excellent to work with including responding to emails and returning phone calls in a timely manner and explaining procedures.
Trust his knowledge and rely on his staff.
There was no personal connection established. There to complete his job only.
I start injections this upcoming week. Dr Phipps adjusted my medication after SHG that showed uterine polyps as well as my blood drawer numbers dropping. We will be complete frozen egg transfer with PGD and PGS.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marci Hodge)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Great front desk staff, great communication and overall very caring. The staff communicated well through their portal and were very knowledgeable. Our only complaint was with the financial coordinator who seemed very unorganized and pushy at times.
Approximately 15,000 down payment; at this point approximately 2,500 for medication; 1000 to hospital for surgery fee; 450 for anesthesia; shipping fee as well as $99 per embryo for genetic testing. This does not include fees for medication around time of implant or storage fees. Approximately $1000 in other misc fees for appointments.
I believe he talked about just one embryo transfer to reduce risk of complication.
Overland Park

Celeste [Brabec] spoke candidly about my age and options. She explained what would happen and even when I didn’t understand, took the time to reassure me that she was part of this and would do everything she could to get success. She never promised it but seemed optimistic about our chances.... Our first IVF treatment was unsuccessful but she learned from it and put me on some vitamins and my husband as well to try to improve our chances on round 2. After those adjustments, we ended up getting pregnant it suffered a miscarriage at 8 weeks.
Since it’s located within the hospital, I liked the convenience of care. They [Reproductive Resource Center] even extended hours for bloodwork, etc when necessary. The retrieval and implantation area within the hospital literally seemed like a spa experience.... We purchased a 2 cycle IVF plan for $15,500. If neither were successful, we received half of it back. (Which was our case). Drugs totaled approximated $10,000... I would see various staff members
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Celeste spoke candidly about my age and options. She explained what would happen and even when I didn’t understand, took the time to reassure me that she was part of this and would do everything she could to get success. She never promised it but seemed optimistic about our chances.
She talks very fast. She has a lot of information to share so it seems to come at you fast but don’t be afraid to ask questions after. Be prepared to take notes.
She made me feel like she cared just as much as I did that we’d be able to get pregnant. Like she was on our team.
Our first IVF treatment was unsuccessful but she learned from it and put me on some vitamins and my husband as well to try to improve our chances on round 2. After those adjustments, we ended up getting pregnant it suffered a miscarriage at 8 weeks. Since we had purchased a 2 cycle plan and had no frozen embryos, that was our last shot within our budget.
I would see various staff members throughout the process and all of them seemed aware of my cycle and were prepared to help.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Since it’s located within the hospital, I liked the convenience of care. They even extended hours for bloodwork, etc when necessary. The retrieval and implantation area within the hospital literally seemed like a spa experience.
She chose to implant both embryos that had survived each time after 5 day’s. She explained that it gave us our best shot at a positive result.
2012 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Brabec's compassion and love for her patients shines through. She was always thorough and reassuring with her instructions and plan of care. She took the time to make us feel comfortable with our plan of care and addressed and questions or concerns we had through out the entire process...We transferred two of them and had a successful pregnancy with twin girls born at 28 weeks gestation.
We will never be able to thank them [the staff at Reproductive Resource Center] enough for all they have done and how well they cared for us...IVF ICIS approx $17,000 FET cycles approx $6,500 each...communication throughout your day easy though phone call, patient portal or in person. They provide a finical counselor that can assist with financing and dealing with your insurance company.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Know that Dr. Brabec and her staff is always there to answer any questions you have from filling prescriptions, to lab test and procedures. Weather in person, on the phone or via patient portal you will always receive a prompt response. No question is a dumb question so ask, ask, ask. They will always be able to guide you.
Dr. Brabec was always so warm and comforting through our entire journey. She and her staff held our hands and gave us reassurance throughout the process. Dr. Brabec was always ready to help guide us with any questions or concerns we had. We always felt cared for and that she always had our best interest in mind.
We did IVF ICSI. with a male fertility factor Dr. Brabec assured us ICIS was the best course of action to get the most healthy embryos. With our fresh cycle we got 5 healthy 5day embryos. We transferred two of them and had a successful pregnancy with twin girls born at 28 weeks gestation. For our next two cycles we did two FET cycles. Our first attempt at defrost was unsuccessful and lost an embryo. They moved onto the next embryo with a successful thaw we completed transfer with. We received a positive pregnancy test but unfortunately miscarried by our 8 week scan. We then attempted anther FET witch resulted in a negative pregnancy test.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marci)
The entire team at Reproductive Resource Center are simply amazing. They all take the time to ask how you are doing and feeling through out the process. They were always available to answer any questions we had in a timely manner, this includes the nurses, lab staff, financial adviser and scheduling. Everyone made it their goal to make the process as easy and stress free as possible. When we miscarried after our first FET cycle everyone had such kind words and a hug waiting for us. They never let us feel alone during one of the most difficult and challenging moments of our lives. We will never be able to thank them enough for all they have done and how well they cared for us.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Strengths would include friendly and knowledgeable staff. They are efficient at answering questions in a timely manner. They are good at communicating making sure you fully understand the process. They are so warm and welcoming it makes you feel comfortable and that they truly have your best interest in mind at all times. The make communication throughout your day easy though phone call, patient portal or in person. They provide a finical counselor that can assist with financing and dealing with your insurance company.
IVF ICIS approx $17,000 FET cycles approx $6,500 each
Dr. Brabec was open to multiple embryo transfer for our first cycle. She did advise we transfer no more than two embroys. Both embryos took and we were blessed with twin daughters born at 28 weeks gestation. For our next two cycles Dr. Brabec advised we only transfer one embroy at a time to reduce the risk of premature birth.

2011 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Brabec is thorough and to the point. She wants to see you succeed and fully explains her recommendations, the risks, and the course of action. ... Prior to seeing Dr. Brabec I'd been diagnosed with PCOS and had some evidence of stimulation using clomid. ... She is mindful not only of her patients and their desires, but of her practice as a whole. ... She was always quick to answer questions and had ready a thoughtful response.
I loved that they [Reproductive Resource Center] knew your name the moment you walked in. They greeted you with a smile and made you feel welcome and cared for. I never felt like I was a number. The clinic is well maintained and tightly run. Billing is regular and they explain exactly what you can expect. I also feel like your nurse explains exactly what you can expect to happen at each visit so you are properly prepared.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec is thorough and to the point. She wants to see you succeed and fully explains her recommendations, the risks, and the course of action. She is mindful not only of her patients and their desires, but of her practice as a whole.
Go to the consult! Dr. Brabec has years of experience and will be honest with you regarding your treatment.
She was always quick to answer questions and had ready a thoughtful response. She expressed her concerns as opposed to just being 100% confident of a predicted outcome. I felt like she felt our misfortunes as keenly as we did.
Prior to seeing Dr. Brabec I'd been diagnosed with PCOS and had some evidence of stimulation using clomid. My first cycle with RRC was in 2011 and started with a round of oral meds (letrozole) which was cancelled due to no response. 2nd cycle was letrozole days 3-7 (I think) then 37.5 iu of Follistim days 3, 5, 7, 9 (ultrasound), 11, 13 (ultrasound), then Ovidrel on day 14. IUI was day 15. It led to a successful pregnancy. In 2013, we were trying for a second baby. We started in September with the same protocol, but we upped the Follistim to 75 iu. Had the IUI, but negative pregnancy test. 2nd cycle we upped to the Follistim again to 116 iu until a monitoring ultrasound. Had second IUI, also a negative result. At baseline ultrasound for 3rd cycle I had a cyst, so we did a month of birth control. The real 3rd cycle, we did Letrozole again (days 3-7), then 116 iu of Follistim days 3-7 and backed down to 75 iu of Follistim every day after until the Ovidrel trigger. Had IUI and a successful pregnancy. In 2016, trying for 3rd baby, protocol was as follows : Letrozole days 3-7, 50 iu Follistim every other day starting on day 3, half tablet of dexamethasone every day, Ovidrel trigger on day 12, IUI on day 13. IUI was successful and led to a successful pregnancy. I also took metformin ER throughout each attempt since I have insulin resistant PCOS. I was more heavily medicated on my second set of cycles due to poor response and probable secondary infertility. Dr. Brabec held back when trying for the 3rd baby as she was concerned for multiples.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marcy and Becky W.)
We were super pleased with our nurse the first and third pregnancies. The 2nd it seemed like we kind of got shifted around a lot, but I think our nurse was pretty new to the facility. Marcy and Becca were our main nurses during the first set and they were on top of everything. Always a thorough response and explanation of things. Becky was our nurse the 3rd time around and she was so detailed in everything. Super compassionate and thoughtful.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I loved that they knew your name the moment you walked in. They greeted you with a smile and made you feel welcome and cared for. I never felt like I was a number. The clinic is well maintained and tightly run. Billing is regular and they explain exactly what you can expect. I also feel like your nurse explains exactly what you can expect to happen at each visit so you are properly prepared.
Each cycle with injectible meds ran $3-$5k depending on medication.

2014 - 2015, Successful
The doctor's [Dr. Celeste Brabec] rationale for recommending donor eggs was a combination of high FSH (18.8), low AMH (0.02) and low anterior follicular count (5 total). As well as my history of negative test after 12 months of trying "naturally" and 3 rounds of Clomid, 4 months of Metformin and 3 rounds of Femara. We received 8 eggs from Fairfax egg bank and 2 made it to blastocyst, a third was close but did not make it. We chose to transfer both embryos and that transfer resulted in a live birth of fraternal twins at 31 weeks.
Overall, I had an excellent experience with the nurses at RRC [Reproductive Resource Center]. The front desk staff was also filled with incredible people. I did have a few instances were I struggled with communication but I think that was mainly because I am a VERY strong self-advocate in the medical world and thrive on information and data. They took great care of me and answered all my questions.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
I only saw Dr. Brabec in person a few times but I found her to have an excellent balance between professionalism and being a compassionate nurturer. She was very confident which helped me feel the same way.
You might not get to see the doctor a lot, but she and the nursing staff are always looking out for you.
I felt like our goals were aligned from the beginning. It wasn't just "medical treatment" to them it was more like helping us attain a life goal.
We scheduled and started an IUI cycle before we had my final results for AMH and FSH. Although those two results and my follicular counts resulted in Dr. Brabec considering me not a candidate for IVF with my own eggs, we continued with the IUI cycle because it was already planned and paid for. It resulted in a negative pregnancy test so we immediately chose to start an egg donor IVF cycle. The doctor's rationale for recommending donor eggs was a combination of high FSH (18.8), low AMH (0.02) and low anterior follicular count (5 total). As well as my history of negative test after 12 months of trying "naturally" and 3 rounds of Clomid, 4 months of Metformin and 3 rounds of Femara. We received 8 eggs from Fairfax egg bank and 2 made it to blastocyst, a third was close but did not make it. We chose to transfer both embryos and that transfer resulted in a live birth of fraternal twins at 31 weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marge Vogt)
Overall, I had an excellent experience with the nurses at RRC. The front desk staff was also filled with incredible people. I did have a few instances were I struggled with communication but I think that was mainly because I am a VERY strong self-advocate in the medical world and thrive on information and data. They took great care of me and answered all my questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The clinic has and excellent online portal for patients. I loved having access to it and the messaging feature. The only weakness I ever saw can be attributed to just being busy and trying balance a lot of patients. Everything from protocol to the financial side of things was throughly explained and I considered this clinic and the staff very strong and reliable.
Estimating: I believe the IUI cycle was about $1,500 with medication. The IVF cycle was just under $10,000. That is just the transfer side because we used donor eggs, which were $15,000.
Dr. Brabec didn't give a recommendation for or against multiple embryo transfer. She asked what we wanted to do and supported it.

2013 - 2014, Successful
When I first met with her [Dr. Celeste Brabec], I was very nervous about starting my journey to becoming a single mother by choice. She instantly made me feel at ease and laid out my options in a very pragmatic fashion....Dr. Brabec honored my wishes and allowed me to continue attempting IUIs; I was never pressured to undergo IVF...Although I didn't see her on a frequent basis, I always had the sense that she would make herself available if needed/requested.
IVF with fresh transfer [at Reproductive Resource Center] = $10,625 IVF with genetic testing + 1 frozen transfer = $14,533 Frozen transfer only = $2,558 Internal embryo biopsy = $2,500 The above prices exclude medications and external hospital fees...The nursing staff were extremely compassionate, knowledgeable and trust-worthy.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec is very knowledgeable and presents information in a confident, yet warm and empathetic manner. When I first met with her, I was very nervous about starting my journey to becoming a single mother by choice. She instantly made me feel at ease and laid out my options in a very pragmatic fashion. I underwent six IUIs and one IVF with fresh transfer before becoming pregnant and successfully delivering my daughter. Dr. Brabec gave me the outcome I had desired, even though the journey took longer than I had planned. Dr. Brabec honored my wishes and allowed me to continue attempting IUIs; I was never pressured to undergo IVF, although in hindsight, I wish I would have moved to IVF earlier in my journey. Dr. Brabec is in high-demand and for that reason nurse practitioners handle the majority of the office visits. All my IUIs were performed by a nurse. Dr. Brabec performed my IVF egg retrieval and fresh transfer. She was unavailable to perform the follow-up ultrasounds. Although I didn't see her on a frequent basis, I always had the sense that she would make herself available if needed/requested. Her nurses and staff are very competent, so I always felt that I was in good hands.
I would advise a prospective patient to be come to an office visit prepared with a list of questions/concerns. Dr. Brabec is in high-demand and the time a patient has with her is limited.
Dr. Brabec is a compassionate doctor who always took the time to explain treatments and protocol. The nurses and office staff were very welcoming and sensitive to the many emotions that result from the fertility journey.
The nursing staff were extremely compassionate, knowledgeable and trust-worthy.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The clinic is very busy and at times that meant appointments not running on schedule. The office itself was very clean and well-maintained. The overall environment was warm and welcoming.
IVF with fresh transfer = $10,625 IVF with genetic testing + 1 frozen transfer = $14,533 Frozen transfer only = $2,558 Internal embryo biopsy = $2,500 The above prices exclude medications and external hospital fees.
Dr. Brabec strongly advocated to transfer two embryos.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Resource Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Resource Center.
On one occasion, my care coordinator while undergoing an IUI protocol failed to call my prescription into the pharmacy. The pharmacy was able to reach her after hours and the issue was resolved.
Overland Park
She [Dr. Brabec] cares about you and will spend a great deal of time going over what your best options are for success. She made me feel important and that she had my best interest in mind. She takes time with you and your family to go over all your options. She won't let you leave until you understand everything. You can ask as many questions as you would like and she doesn't rush you....My protocol was to have my tubes removed first then go through a FET cycle.
Clinic [Repro Res Ctr- Overland] strengths is that they care and they feel like family. You are important at that clinic. The doctor and nurses are caring and will help you understand what is best for you....My FET cycle cost around 5,000...All of nurses at her clinic are amazing!!!!!! Marci was the nurse I always ask all my questions to and she got right back to me. I felt like her nurses were family....She [Dr. Brabec] even stayed afterhours to sit down with my whole family to go over everything.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She cares about you and will spend a great deal of time going over what your best options are for success. She made me feel important and that she had my best interest in mind. She takes time with you and your family to go over all your options. She won't let you leave until you understand everything. You can ask as many questions as you would like and she doesn't rush you.
Sit down with her and ask her as many questions as you want because she won't let you leave until they are all answered.
She spent hours with me discussing my options and what would be best for me. She even stayed afterhours to sit down with my whole family to go over everything.
My protocol was to have my tubes removed first then go through a FET cycle. I already had 4 embryos frozen so we implanted two. I feel like having my tubes removed first was what made this cycle successful.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Clinic strengths is that they care and they feel like family. You are important at that clinic. The doctor and nurses are caring and will help you understand what is best for you.
My FET cycle cost around 5,000
I wanted to have two embryos implanted because I knew I would have a greater chance of it working. One embryo survived.
Overland Park

I felt like my doctor [Dr. Celeste Brabec] and nurses took the time to get to know me and my specific situation. In doing so they modified the plan to best fit our specific issues and responses to previous treatments...very good at describing specifics of my fertility prior to beginning our treatment. She was very straight forward with our chances. she was also able to show compassion and understanding when our IVF didn’t work out like we would have liked.
IVF 10,000 + medication cost of 5,000...I love all the staff at this clinic [Reproductive Resource Center]. I can’t say enough about the front desk schedulers who are awesome! To the wonderful nurses, who guide you through everything step by step. And the doctors guide everyone...The nurse really get to know you -especially when you see them multiple times per week. I felt like they became just as invested in our journey as we were.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec was very good at describing specifics of my fertility prior to beginning our treatment. She was very straight forward with our chances. she was also able to show compassion and understanding when our IVF didn’t work out like we would have liked. We would recommend her to our family and friends and continue on our journey for our family with her clinic.
She is very open and honest. I’m sure some people can take offense to her bluntness. I found it refreshing.
I felt like my doctor and nurses took the time to get to know me and my specific situation. In doing so they modified the plan to best fit our specific issues and responses to previous treatments.
We used a leupron protocol- with good doses of follistim and menopur for our IVF cycle. In hopes of getting more eggs -due to my diminished ovarian reserve.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I love all the staff at this clinic. I can’t say enough about the front desk schedulers who are awesome! To the wonderful nurses, who guide you through everything step by step. And the doctors guide everyone.
IVF 10,000 + medication cost of 5,000
Overland Park
Dr Phipps and his team go out of your way to make you feel comfortable and supported...Dr Phipps did a good job of explaining everything to us. He is honest and upfront about everything that will happen. Sometimes his communication may not be the greatest, but he gets to the point. He doesn't sugarcoat things but also stays very positive while speaking...expect to be treated well but also be ready to ask questions. The more questions you ask the more you will get out of him.
The nursing staff here [Reproductive Resource Center] is incredible. They go out of their way to make you feel like you are in the right place getting the care that you deserve. They are very compassionate and care about your overall well being. I can not say enough good things about this nursing staff...This clinic is very professional in the way that things are done, but also don't treat you like a number. When things don't work out like they should, they are there as someone you can talk to and figure out the next step with. I appreciate the positive support of the doctors and staff at the clinic. You are always greeted with a friendly smile.
To expect to be treated well but also be ready to ask questions. The more questions you ask the more you will get out of him.
The nursing staff here is incredible. They go out of their way to make you feel like you are in the right place getting the care that you deserve. They are very compassionate and care about your overall well being. I can not say enough good things about this nursing staff.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
In Vitro (including all appointments, egg retrievel, ICSI, assisted hatching, fresh embryo transfer): Approximately $16000
Overland Park
We have only seen Dr. Brabec at our initial consult. Our Nurse Practitioner is our main contact. Doctor Brabec was very warm and took the time to explain our options. She was very optimistic! I feel that we would see her more if we were doing an IVF cycle. She has an amazing staff that truly personalizes our care...She is extremely knowledgable and very nice!..we felt comfortable starting with the least invasive treatment and Dr. Brabec supported us.
Everyone in the office [Reproductive Resource Center] remembers our name and details about our lives. They are warm and welcoming each time we visit. The staff takes the time to fully explain treatment options and answer questions. We never feel pressured...We love our nurses at RRC! They are so kind and work hard to meet our needs. We appreciate how often they communicate and how promptly they follow through...
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She is extremely knowledgable and very nice!
Everyone in the office remembers our name and details about our lives. They are warm and welcoming each time we visit. The staff takes the time to fully explain treatment options and answer questions. We never feel pressured.
I don't remember specifics, but we felt comfortable starting with the least invasive treatment and Dr. Brabec supported us.
Independence (closed)
2008 - 2013, Successful
She [Dr. Brabec] was very thoughtful and explained things in terms I could understand, didn't talk down to me, let me know my feelings mattered. Without her, I wouldn't have my daughter. She helped give me a miracle. I can't say enough kind things about her. ... She suggested transferring 2 embryos at once, which I was fully comfortable with. She explained why.
... they [Reproductive Resource Center] have opened a satellite office near our home. However, I was completely at ease being there and they treated us wonderfully. The entire staff, plus the financial coordinators, were all wonderful. ... The coordinator was fully informed and very compassionate ... They also respected my wish to not have genetic testing done on my embryos and did not pressure me to.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She was very thoughtful and explained things in terms I could understand, didn't talk down to me, let me know my feelings mattered. Without her, I wouldn't have my daughter. She helped give me a miracle. I can't say enough kind things about her.
Be patient and have hope.
Her and her staff listened to me and my concerns. They also respected my wish to not have genetic testing done on my embryos and did not pressure me to.
This I don't remember.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: I do not remember, she was great though)
The coordinator was fully informed and very compassionate
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
At the time it was a bit of a drive to the clinic from our home and we had to drive through a difficult section of the highway (construction), but they have opened a satellite office near our home. However, I was completely at ease being there and they treated us wonderfully. The entire staff, plus the financial coordinators, were all wonderful.
$14,000 approximately

2012 - 2018, Successful
She [Dr. Brabec] is extremely caring, personable, and very knowledgeable. We felt as though she had our best interest in mind at all times and made sure we were familiar with all steps of the procedures. Anytime we had questions or concerns, she was always willing to discuss them with us. ... All of the staff [Repro Resource Ctr] were very friendly, knew our names, and would constantly ask about things going on in our personal life.
All of the staff [Reproductive Resource Center] were very friendly, knew our names, and would constantly ask about things going on in our personal life. ... The clinic is very clean, organized, and they have all of the current equipment available to them to use. ... A lot of the staff has been through some sort of fertility treatments themselves in the past. This makes them able to relate very well to what you are going through.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She is extremely caring, personable, and very knowledgeable. We felt as though she had our best interest in mind at all times and made sure we were familiar with all steps of the procedures. Anytime we had questions or concerns, she was always willing to discuss them with us.
To make sure you look ahead through your procedure calendar and ask any questions you have ahead of time. It can be stressful when you get to a certain point and you have a question when what you have to do has to be done on that day. Its good to ask as many questions up front that you can, of course, they are always willing to answer questions as they come up.
All of the staff were very friendly, knew our names, and would constantly ask about things going on in our personal life.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The clinic is very well known across the country. We were actually recommended to this clinic by a doctor we knew it Texas. They have won many awards as well. The clinic is very clean, organized, and they have all of the current equipment available to them to use.
Approximately 17,000 in total for the initial IVF with ICSI proceedure. The two frozen embryo transfers we did after that were approximately $4500 each time.

2017 - 2019, Successful
there isn't any weaknesses I can think of [at Reproductive Resource Center]. My experience with the entire staff at RRC was incredible! I would recommend them to anyone having issues with infertility. Everyone was always very kind and friendly...Ashley is incredible and so compassionate! Honestly I can't think of any weaknesses...Dr. Phipps is well educated. He was also very kind and understanding. He was as determined as I was to get me to conceive and have a live birth. There was one time I had to many follicles to go forward with that round of treatment and I was very upset however I understand it was in my best interest (and my potential baby) not to go forward...He is a quick talker so pay attention...was very kind and understanding of my situation.
He is a quick talker so pay attention
Dr. Phipps was very kind and understanding of my situation. All of the staff at RRC were amazing!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Again, there isn't any weaknesses I can think of. My experience with the entire staff at RRC was incredible! I would recommend them to anyone having issues with infertility. Everyone was always very kind and friendly.

2014 - 2018, Successful
The only time I saw [Dr. Celeste Brabec] was at my consultation and she was warm and friendly. She went through my charts with me and was reassuring that she would help me get pregnant. She emphasized with me and I knew she was there to help...Letrozole, dexamethasone, metformin, trigger shot, IUI and progesterone...I live two hours away from the clinic and I was able to use my Dr at home for ultrasounds during the IUI process.
They [nurses at Reproductive Resource Center] were kind and always in communication...I live two hours away from the clinic and I was able to use my Dr at home for ultrasounds during the IUI process. Once I started speaking about IVF, there is not a lot of flexibility on time...The office staf new my name when I came in as well as the nurses always aware of my previous appointments.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
The only time I saw Celest was at my consultation and she was warm and friendly. She went through my charts with me and was reassuring that she would help me get pregnant. She emphasized with me and I knew she was there to help.
Letrozole, dexamethasone, metformin, trigger shot, IUI and progesterone
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: JJ)
They were kind and always in communication.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I live two hours away from the clinic and I was able to use my Dr at home for ultrasounds during the IUI process. Once I started speaking about IVF, there is not a lot of flexibility on time and that makes it really hard with a child and a 2 hr drive
Each IUI was around $500 after insurance. IVF was about $11000