6650 West 110th S
Overland Park, KS 66211
19600 East 39th Street
Independence, KS 64131

2011 - 2016, Successful
Dr. Brabec is thorough and to the point. She wants to see you succeed and fully explains her recommendations, the risks, and the course of action. ... Prior to seeing Dr. Brabec I'd been diagnosed with PCOS and had some evidence of stimulation using clomid. ... She is mindful not only of her patients and their desires, but of her practice as a whole. ... She was always quick to answer questions and had ready a thoughtful response.
I loved that they [Reproductive Resource Center] knew your name the moment you walked in. They greeted you with a smile and made you feel welcome and cared for. I never felt like I was a number. The clinic is well maintained and tightly run. Billing is regular and they explain exactly what you can expect. I also feel like your nurse explains exactly what you can expect to happen at each visit so you are properly prepared.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec is thorough and to the point. She wants to see you succeed and fully explains her recommendations, the risks, and the course of action. She is mindful not only of her patients and their desires, but of her practice as a whole.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Go to the consult! Dr. Brabec has years of experience and will be honest with you regarding your treatment.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She was always quick to answer questions and had ready a thoughtful response. She expressed her concerns as opposed to just being 100% confident of a predicted outcome. I felt like she felt our misfortunes as keenly as we did.
Describe the protocols Celeste Brabec used in your cycles at Reproductive Resource Center and their degree of success.
Prior to seeing Dr. Brabec I'd been diagnosed with PCOS and had some evidence of stimulation using clomid. My first cycle with RRC was in 2011 and started with a round of oral meds (letrozole) which was cancelled due to no response. 2nd cycle was letrozole days 3-7 (I think) then 37.5 iu of Follistim days 3, 5, 7, 9 (ultrasound), 11, 13 (ultrasound), then Ovidrel on day 14. IUI was day 15. It led to a successful pregnancy. In 2013, we were trying for a second baby. We started in September with the same protocol, but we upped the Follistim to 75 iu. Had the IUI, but negative pregnancy test. 2nd cycle we upped to the Follistim again to 116 iu until a monitoring ultrasound. Had second IUI, also a negative result. At baseline ultrasound for 3rd cycle I had a cyst, so we did a month of birth control. The real 3rd cycle, we did Letrozole again (days 3-7), then 116 iu of Follistim days 3-7 and backed down to 75 iu of Follistim every day after until the Ovidrel trigger. Had IUI and a successful pregnancy. In 2016, trying for 3rd baby, protocol was as follows : Letrozole days 3-7, 50 iu Follistim every other day starting on day 3, half tablet of dexamethasone every day, Ovidrel trigger on day 12, IUI on day 13. IUI was successful and led to a successful pregnancy. I also took metformin ER throughout each attempt since I have insulin resistant PCOS. I was more heavily medicated on my second set of cycles due to poor response and probable secondary infertility. Dr. Brabec held back when trying for the 3rd baby as she was concerned for multiples.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marcy and Becky W.)
We were super pleased with our nurse the first and third pregnancies. The 2nd it seemed like we kind of got shifted around a lot, but I think our nurse was pretty new to the facility. Marcy and Becca were our main nurses during the first set and they were on top of everything. Always a thorough response and explanation of things. Becky was our nurse the 3rd time around and she was so detailed in everything. Super compassionate and thoughtful.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I loved that they knew your name the moment you walked in. They greeted you with a smile and made you feel welcome and cared for. I never felt like I was a number. The clinic is well maintained and tightly run. Billing is regular and they explain exactly what you can expect. I also feel like your nurse explains exactly what you can expect to happen at each visit so you are properly prepared.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center.
Each cycle with injectible meds ran $3-$5k depending on medication.

2014 - 2015, Successful
The doctor's [Dr. Celeste Brabec] rationale for recommending donor eggs was a combination of high FSH (18.8), low AMH (0.02) and low anterior follicular count (5 total). As well as my history of negative test after 12 months of trying "naturally" and 3 rounds of Clomid, 4 months of Metformin and 3 rounds of Femara. We received 8 eggs from Fairfax egg bank and 2 made it to blastocyst, a third was close but did not make it. We chose to transfer both embryos and that transfer resulted in a live birth of fraternal twins at 31 weeks.
Overall, I had an excellent experience with the nurses at RRC [Reproductive Resource Center]. The front desk staff was also filled with incredible people. I did have a few instances were I struggled with communication but I think that was mainly because I am a VERY strong self-advocate in the medical world and thrive on information and data. They took great care of me and answered all my questions.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
I only saw Dr. Brabec in person a few times but I found her to have an excellent balance between professionalism and being a compassionate nurturer. She was very confident which helped me feel the same way.
You might not get to see the doctor a lot, but she and the nursing staff are always looking out for you.
I felt like our goals were aligned from the beginning. It wasn't just "medical treatment" to them it was more like helping us attain a life goal.
We scheduled and started an IUI cycle before we had my final results for AMH and FSH. Although those two results and my follicular counts resulted in Dr. Brabec considering me not a candidate for IVF with my own eggs, we continued with the IUI cycle because it was already planned and paid for. It resulted in a negative pregnancy test so we immediately chose to start an egg donor IVF cycle. The doctor's rationale for recommending donor eggs was a combination of high FSH (18.8), low AMH (0.02) and low anterior follicular count (5 total). As well as my history of negative test after 12 months of trying "naturally" and 3 rounds of Clomid, 4 months of Metformin and 3 rounds of Femara. We received 8 eggs from Fairfax egg bank and 2 made it to blastocyst, a third was close but did not make it. We chose to transfer both embryos and that transfer resulted in a live birth of fraternal twins at 31 weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marge Vogt)
Overall, I had an excellent experience with the nurses at RRC. The front desk staff was also filled with incredible people. I did have a few instances were I struggled with communication but I think that was mainly because I am a VERY strong self-advocate in the medical world and thrive on information and data. They took great care of me and answered all my questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The clinic has and excellent online portal for patients. I loved having access to it and the messaging feature. The only weakness I ever saw can be attributed to just being busy and trying balance a lot of patients. Everything from protocol to the financial side of things was throughly explained and I considered this clinic and the staff very strong and reliable.
Estimating: I believe the IUI cycle was about $1,500 with medication. The IVF cycle was just under $10,000. That is just the transfer side because we used donor eggs, which were $15,000.
Describe Celeste Brabec's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Resource Center.
Dr. Brabec didn't give a recommendation for or against multiple embryo transfer. She asked what we wanted to do and supported it.

2013 - 2014, Successful
When I first met with her [Dr. Celeste Brabec], I was very nervous about starting my journey to becoming a single mother by choice. She instantly made me feel at ease and laid out my options in a very pragmatic fashion....Dr. Brabec honored my wishes and allowed me to continue attempting IUIs; I was never pressured to undergo IVF...Although I didn't see her on a frequent basis, I always had the sense that she would make herself available if needed/requested.
IVF with fresh transfer [at Reproductive Resource Center] = $10,625 IVF with genetic testing + 1 frozen transfer = $14,533 Frozen transfer only = $2,558 Internal embryo biopsy = $2,500 The above prices exclude medications and external hospital fees...The nursing staff were extremely compassionate, knowledgeable and trust-worthy.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec is very knowledgeable and presents information in a confident, yet warm and empathetic manner. When I first met with her, I was very nervous about starting my journey to becoming a single mother by choice. She instantly made me feel at ease and laid out my options in a very pragmatic fashion. I underwent six IUIs and one IVF with fresh transfer before becoming pregnant and successfully delivering my daughter. Dr. Brabec gave me the outcome I had desired, even though the journey took longer than I had planned. Dr. Brabec honored my wishes and allowed me to continue attempting IUIs; I was never pressured to undergo IVF, although in hindsight, I wish I would have moved to IVF earlier in my journey. Dr. Brabec is in high-demand and for that reason nurse practitioners handle the majority of the office visits. All my IUIs were performed by a nurse. Dr. Brabec performed my IVF egg retrieval and fresh transfer. She was unavailable to perform the follow-up ultrasounds. Although I didn't see her on a frequent basis, I always had the sense that she would make herself available if needed/requested. Her nurses and staff are very competent, so I always felt that I was in good hands.
I would advise a prospective patient to be come to an office visit prepared with a list of questions/concerns. Dr. Brabec is in high-demand and the time a patient has with her is limited.
Dr. Brabec is a compassionate doctor who always took the time to explain treatments and protocol. The nurses and office staff were very welcoming and sensitive to the many emotions that result from the fertility journey.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marci Hodge)
The nursing staff were extremely compassionate, knowledgeable and trust-worthy.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The clinic is very busy and at times that meant appointments not running on schedule. The office itself was very clean and well-maintained. The overall environment was warm and welcoming.
IVF with fresh transfer = $10,625 IVF with genetic testing + 1 frozen transfer = $14,533 Frozen transfer only = $2,558 Internal embryo biopsy = $2,500 The above prices exclude medications and external hospital fees.
Dr. Brabec strongly advocated to transfer two embryos.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Resource Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Resource Center.
On one occasion, my care coordinator while undergoing an IUI protocol failed to call my prescription into the pharmacy. The pharmacy was able to reach her after hours and the issue was resolved.

2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
While I apprecaite a candid and forthcoming doctor, I felt Dr. Brabec was not candid where it counted. She over medicated me putting me into OHSS during my egg retrival and then bluntly asked why I waited to start my embryo transfer. ... There was not customized approach for my treatment. ... Go somewhere else, especially if you are over 35. ... Follow-up from unsuccessful IVF was null, nobody [Reproductive Resource Center] seemed concerned and just pushed us to start the next cycle. ...
The hours for the most part were good, being at the hospital was convenient and their labs were pretty good. Wait time wasn't bad, the front office people [Reproductive Resource Center] are really nice. The finance woman is okay, so make sure you understand everything when you talk to her. ... The nursing staff was pretty nice, but I was never sure who to talk to when. Nobody was really "assigned" but the nurses did really try their best.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
While I apprecaite a candid and forthcoming doctor, I felt Dr. Brabec was not candid where it counted. She over medicated me putting me into OHSS during my egg retrival and then bluntly asked why I waited to start my embryo transfer. Did she not read my file? She doesn't take into consideration the impact to you as a human and to your body. She would consult with me and then pawn me off to the other doctor at her practice at the last minute. His success rates are lower than hers and something tells me she sends the people she doesn't think will do well to him.
Go somewhere else, especially if you are over 35.
There was not customized approach for my treatment. I was given a very large number for a success rate, but when compared to SART my chances were actually less than half. Follow-up from unsuccessful IVF was null, nobody seemed concerned and just pushed us to start the next cycle.
No specialized treatment, just pumps you full of drugs and sees what happens.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Resource Center.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The hours for the most part were good, being at the hospital was convenient and their labs were pretty good. Wait time wasn't bad, the front office people are really nice. The finance woman is okay, so make sure you understand everything when you talk to her.
She will only transfer one at a time, it's their policy.
Overland Park

Dr. Brabec seems competent and caring. She didn't seemed rushed during the consultation, but seems a little rushed now when speaking with us now that we are patients. We live out of town and it's significant for us to drive to the clinic or take off work to do a phone consultation, so it can be dissapointing.... She seems rushed when speaking and explaining things to us. She does seem caring and competent though. She didn't change our treatment after a failed FET, but I scheduled a consultation and then she noticed things to change.
[at Reproductive Resource Center] Monitoring is always in the morning, which isnt the most convenient for our schedule.There doesn't seem to be a line and seems to be well run.... Antagonist protocol. 6 eggs retrieved resulting in 2 PGS tested normal embryos. First one failed and second was a chemical pregnancy. No rational was given to me that I can remember for the protocol.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She is a good doctor. Confirm info with nurse so you understand what she is saying. She talks fast and it can be difficult to keep up.
Caring staff. Dr. Brabec seems competent and caring. She didn't seemed rushed during the consultation, but seems a little rushed now when speaking with us now that we are patients. We live out of town and it's significant for us to drive to the clinic or take off work to do a phone consultation, so it can be dissapointing.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Cynthia)
Caring, competent.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Caring staff, caring environment.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Resource Center.
We used Attain IVF Refund Program that cost about $21,000. Meds can be costly because they don't let you order from overseas.
She prefers 1 embryo transfer to reduce chance of multiples.
Overland Park
She [Dr. Brabec] cares about you and will spend a great deal of time going over what your best options are for success. She made me feel important and that she had my best interest in mind. She takes time with you and your family to go over all your options. She won't let you leave until you understand everything. You can ask as many questions as you would like and she doesn't rush you....My protocol was to have my tubes removed first then go through a FET cycle.
Clinic [Repro Res Ctr- Overland] strengths is that they care and they feel like family. You are important at that clinic. The doctor and nurses are caring and will help you understand what is best for you....My FET cycle cost around 5,000...All of nurses at her clinic are amazing!!!!!! Marci was the nurse I always ask all my questions to and she got right back to me. I felt like her nurses were family....She [Dr. Brabec] even stayed afterhours to sit down with my whole family to go over everything.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She cares about you and will spend a great deal of time going over what your best options are for success. She made me feel important and that she had my best interest in mind. She takes time with you and your family to go over all your options. She won't let you leave until you understand everything. You can ask as many questions as you would like and she doesn't rush you.
Sit down with her and ask her as many questions as you want because she won't let you leave until they are all answered.
She spent hours with me discussing my options and what would be best for me. She even stayed afterhours to sit down with my whole family to go over everything.
My protocol was to have my tubes removed first then go through a FET cycle. I already had 4 embryos frozen so we implanted two. I feel like having my tubes removed first was what made this cycle successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marci)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Clinic strengths is that they care and they feel like family. You are important at that clinic. The doctor and nurses are caring and will help you understand what is best for you.
My FET cycle cost around 5,000
I wanted to have two embryos implanted because I knew I would have a greater chance of it working. One embryo survived.
Overland Park

She [Dr. Brabec] knew that I have PCOS and have previously not responded to fertility drugs in the past. She added different medicine to my protocol that I hadn’t used before and it actually worked out well (I ovulated, did not get pregnant)...I have had 3 IUIs and a surgery from RRC. I have not seen or talked to her since, it is always the nurses...talks quickly, and sometimes things feel rushed. She is knowledgeable and clearly knows what she is doing, but you must advocate for yourself to make sure you understand everything. She was empathetic to our situation while also giving us facts based on our history.
The nursing staff is why I stay at this clinic [Reproductive Resource Center]. I have a relationship with 4 of them and they are ALL awesome. They are all very knowledgeable and kind...Sperm wash $90, IUI was about $325, ultrasound $288, visit $70...A strength is that I feel like they really listen to what my husband and I are wanting to do for treatment, I haven’t felt like IVF is pushed on us even though we have had 3 failed IUIs. They are still open to trying other things before moving to that. A negative is that you hardly see the doctor, you mainly interact with nurses.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Barbed talks quickly, and sometimes things feel rushed. She is knowledgeable and clearly knows what she is doing, but you must advocate for yourself to make sure you understand everything. She was empathetic to our situation while also giving us facts based on our history.
Make sure you write things down because she talks very quickly.
She knew that I have PCOS and have previously not responded to fertility drugs in the past. She added different medicine to my protocol that I hadn’t used before and it actually worked out well (I ovulated, did not get pregnant).
The nursing staff is why I stay at this clinic. I have a relationship with 4 of them and they are ALL awesome. They are all very knowledgeable and kind.
Sperm wash $90, IUI was about $325, ultrasound $288, visit $70
Overland Park

I felt like my doctor [Dr. Celeste Brabec] and nurses took the time to get to know me and my specific situation. In doing so they modified the plan to best fit our specific issues and responses to previous treatments...very good at describing specifics of my fertility prior to beginning our treatment. She was very straight forward with our chances. she was also able to show compassion and understanding when our IVF didn’t work out like we would have liked.
IVF 10,000 + medication cost of 5,000...I love all the staff at this clinic [Reproductive Resource Center]. I can’t say enough about the front desk schedulers who are awesome! To the wonderful nurses, who guide you through everything step by step. And the doctors guide everyone...The nurse really get to know you -especially when you see them multiple times per week. I felt like they became just as invested in our journey as we were.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec was very good at describing specifics of my fertility prior to beginning our treatment. She was very straight forward with our chances. she was also able to show compassion and understanding when our IVF didn’t work out like we would have liked. We would recommend her to our family and friends and continue on our journey for our family with her clinic.
She is very open and honest. I’m sure some people can take offense to her bluntness. I found it refreshing.
I felt like my doctor and nurses took the time to get to know me and my specific situation. In doing so they modified the plan to best fit our specific issues and responses to previous treatments.
We used a leupron protocol- with good doses of follistim and menopur for our IVF cycle. In hopes of getting more eggs -due to my diminished ovarian reserve.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I love all the staff at this clinic. I can’t say enough about the front desk schedulers who are awesome! To the wonderful nurses, who guide you through everything step by step. And the doctors guide everyone.
IVF 10,000 + medication cost of 5,000
Overland Park

She [Dr. Brabec] didn't spend much time with us. Just about 10ish minutes. The rest was done with the np... I felt like we were only a small patient to her so she didn't spend much time with us. It's hard to get to know someone in only 10 or so minutes. Since we were iui patients I didn't feel as important.... We did an iui. The nurse practitioner is who completed it all. They gave us letrozol and told me to use it on day 3 of my cycle. I also had dexamethasone.
I didn't like how every time I came in [Reproductive Resource Center] I had a new nurse or nurse practitioner. Completely different than who I usually spoke to on the phone or even during the consult. It was very impersonal. It was hard to talk to someone new every time.... [Cost Of Treatment] Iui was about 500 give or take per cycle... [Nursing Staff] were helpful. They are actually who I spent a lot of time with.... We did an iui. The nurse practitioner is who completed it all.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She's nice, but you don't always get to speak directly to her. I wish I could of had more time with her.
She didn't spend much time with us. Just about 10ish minutes. The rest was done with the np
We did an iui. The nurse practitioner is who completed it all. They gave us letrozol and told me to use it on day 3 of my cycle. I also had dexamethasone. Was told to take that the same time. (Later found out on our 2 cycle to take in on day one of menses but they never told me that not even the 2nd time) then on day 10-12 they had me come in for ultra sound. Said to take my hcg shot and come back on day 14 for iui.
They were helpful. They are actually who I spent a lot of time with.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I didn't like how every time I came in I had a new nurse or nurse practitioner. Completely different than who I usually spoke to on the phone or even during the consult. It was very impersonal. It was hard to talk to someone new every time.
Iui was about 500 give or take per cycle
Overland Park
Dr Phipps and his team go out of your way to make you feel comfortable and supported...Dr Phipps did a good job of explaining everything to us. He is honest and upfront about everything that will happen. Sometimes his communication may not be the greatest, but he gets to the point. He doesn't sugarcoat things but also stays very positive while speaking...expect to be treated well but also be ready to ask questions. The more questions you ask the more you will get out of him.
The nursing staff here [Reproductive Resource Center] is incredible. They go out of their way to make you feel like you are in the right place getting the care that you deserve. They are very compassionate and care about your overall well being. I can not say enough good things about this nursing staff...This clinic is very professional in the way that things are done, but also don't treat you like a number. When things don't work out like they should, they are there as someone you can talk to and figure out the next step with. I appreciate the positive support of the doctors and staff at the clinic. You are always greeted with a friendly smile.
How was your experience with William Phipps (retired) at Reproductive Resource Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Phipps (retired) at Reproductive Resource Center?
To expect to be treated well but also be ready to ask questions. The more questions you ask the more you will get out of him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Phipps (retired) at Reproductive Resource Center?
The nursing staff here is incredible. They go out of their way to make you feel like you are in the right place getting the care that you deserve. They are very compassionate and care about your overall well being. I can not say enough good things about this nursing staff.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Phipps (retired) at Reproductive Resource Center.
In Vitro (including all appointments, egg retrievel, ICSI, assisted hatching, fresh embryo transfer): Approximately $16000
2015, Unsuccessful
Dr. B[rabec] was very smart and knew everything there was to know about fertility . She wasn’t very sympathetic to me as a patient and our personal journey . I also Felt that she wanted to rush to IVF and not explore every option before that...Make sure that you wear your big girl pants . She is very smart and will do the latest and greatest treatment but won’t be very sympathetic to you as a person
The nurses were wonderful [at Reproductive Resource Center]. They were kind and supportive...They were always there to give a hug and offer support...The clinic is very organized and well managed . They make sure you are aware when you have appointments and where to go . They are friendly and do the very best job at helping you along the way. I would Highly recommend the clinic
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. B was very smart and knew everything there was to know about fertility . She wasn’t very sympathetic to me as a patient and our personal journey . I also Felt that she wanted to rush to IVF and not explore every option before that
The nurses were wonderful . They were kind and supportive . The doctor herself was very cut and dry and not understanding
They were amazing ! They were always there to give a hug and offer support
2008 - 2013, Successful
She [Dr. Brabec] was very thoughtful and explained things in terms I could understand, didn't talk down to me, let me know my feelings mattered. Without her, I wouldn't have my daughter. She helped give me a miracle. I can't say enough kind things about her. ... She suggested transferring 2 embryos at once, which I was fully comfortable with. She explained why.
... they [Reproductive Resource Center] have opened a satellite office near our home. However, I was completely at ease being there and they treated us wonderfully. The entire staff, plus the financial coordinators, were all wonderful. ... The coordinator was fully informed and very compassionate ... They also respected my wish to not have genetic testing done on my embryos and did not pressure me to.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She was very thoughtful and explained things in terms I could understand, didn't talk down to me, let me know my feelings mattered. Without her, I wouldn't have my daughter. She helped give me a miracle. I can't say enough kind things about her.
Be patient and have hope.
Her and her staff listened to me and my concerns. They also respected my wish to not have genetic testing done on my embryos and did not pressure me to.
This I don't remember.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: I do not remember, she was great though)
The coordinator was fully informed and very compassionate
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
At the time it was a bit of a drive to the clinic from our home and we had to drive through a difficult section of the highway (construction), but they have opened a satellite office near our home. However, I was completely at ease being there and they treated us wonderfully. The entire staff, plus the financial coordinators, were all wonderful.
$14,000 approximately

2012 - 2018, Successful
She [Dr. Brabec] is extremely caring, personable, and very knowledgeable. We felt as though she had our best interest in mind at all times and made sure we were familiar with all steps of the procedures. Anytime we had questions or concerns, she was always willing to discuss them with us. ... All of the staff [Repro Resource Ctr] were very friendly, knew our names, and would constantly ask about things going on in our personal life.
All of the staff [Reproductive Resource Center] were very friendly, knew our names, and would constantly ask about things going on in our personal life. ... The clinic is very clean, organized, and they have all of the current equipment available to them to use. ... A lot of the staff has been through some sort of fertility treatments themselves in the past. This makes them able to relate very well to what you are going through.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She is extremely caring, personable, and very knowledgeable. We felt as though she had our best interest in mind at all times and made sure we were familiar with all steps of the procedures. Anytime we had questions or concerns, she was always willing to discuss them with us.
To make sure you look ahead through your procedure calendar and ask any questions you have ahead of time. It can be stressful when you get to a certain point and you have a question when what you have to do has to be done on that day. Its good to ask as many questions up front that you can, of course, they are always willing to answer questions as they come up.
All of the staff were very friendly, knew our names, and would constantly ask about things going on in our personal life.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
The clinic is very well known across the country. We were actually recommended to this clinic by a doctor we knew it Texas. They have won many awards as well. The clinic is very clean, organized, and they have all of the current equipment available to them to use.
Approximately 17,000 in total for the initial IVF with ICSI proceedure. The two frozen embryo transfers we did after that were approximately $4500 each time.

2017 - 2019, Successful
there isn't any weaknesses I can think of [at Reproductive Resource Center]. My experience with the entire staff at RRC was incredible! I would recommend them to anyone having issues with infertility. Everyone was always very kind and friendly...Ashley is incredible and so compassionate! Honestly I can't think of any weaknesses...Dr. Phipps is well educated. He was also very kind and understanding. He was as determined as I was to get me to conceive and have a live birth. There was one time I had to many follicles to go forward with that round of treatment and I was very upset however I understand it was in my best interest (and my potential baby) not to go forward...He is a quick talker so pay attention...was very kind and understanding of my situation.
He is a quick talker so pay attention
Dr. Phipps was very kind and understanding of my situation. All of the staff at RRC were amazing!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Ashley)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Again, there isn't any weaknesses I can think of. My experience with the entire staff at RRC was incredible! I would recommend them to anyone having issues with infertility. Everyone was always very kind and friendly.

2014 - 2018, Successful
The only time I saw [Dr. Celeste Brabec] was at my consultation and she was warm and friendly. She went through my charts with me and was reassuring that she would help me get pregnant. She emphasized with me and I knew she was there to help...Letrozole, dexamethasone, metformin, trigger shot, IUI and progesterone...I live two hours away from the clinic and I was able to use my Dr at home for ultrasounds during the IUI process.
They [nurses at Reproductive Resource Center] were kind and always in communication...I live two hours away from the clinic and I was able to use my Dr at home for ultrasounds during the IUI process. Once I started speaking about IVF, there is not a lot of flexibility on time...The office staf new my name when I came in as well as the nurses always aware of my previous appointments.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
The only time I saw Celest was at my consultation and she was warm and friendly. She went through my charts with me and was reassuring that she would help me get pregnant. She emphasized with me and I knew she was there to help.
Letrozole, dexamethasone, metformin, trigger shot, IUI and progesterone
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: JJ)
They were kind and always in communication.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I live two hours away from the clinic and I was able to use my Dr at home for ultrasounds during the IUI process. Once I started speaking about IVF, there is not a lot of flexibility on time and that makes it really hard with a child and a 2 hr drive
Each IUI was around $500 after insurance. IVF was about $11000

2015, Successful
She [Dr. Brabec] is direct and to the point but had a compassionate demeanor. You trust she cares even though her information is thorough and direct. She offered as much time as we needed to fully understand what we were up against....Be prepared with questions. She will do her best to answer them. She won’t coddle or beat around the bush but will Offer knowledgeable answers....The clinic [Reproductive Resource Ctr] strongly suggests eSET.
They [Reproductive Resource Ctr] were very efficient and quick. The appointment didn’t take long to get. They were timely with the appointment. Everything was well communicated during our testing and results consultation. They had difficult news to give us but delivered it the best they could. They followed up so nicely with genuine care and concern....She [Dr. Brabec] is direct and to the point but had a compassionate demeanor. You trust she cares even though her information is thorough and direct.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She is direct and to the point but had a compassionate demeanor. You trust she cares even though her information is thorough and direct. She offered as much time as we needed to fully understand what we were up against.
They were very delicate with some really bad news.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
They were very efficient and quick. The appointment didn’t take long to get. They were timely with the appointment. Everything was well communicated during our testing and results consultation. They had difficult news to give us but delivered it the best they could. They followed up so nicely with genuine care and concern.
General diagnostic costs. Bloodwork and ultrasound and sperm analysis. About $1500 total.
The clinic strongly suggests eSET.
Overland Park
Seemed nice and informed the few times we saw her [Dr. Brabec] bit we didn't see her much. Was compassionate, good listener, and answered questions. Had to wait a long time to see her. She did apologize for the wait.... She didn't recommend iui in my case but we wanted to atleast try it for cist reasons. she prescribed . 25 letrozole for days 3 through8. Triggered on day 9 or 10 or 11 depending on the follicular ultrasound results then progesterone through the end of the cycle.
Seemed nice and informed the few times we saw her [Dr. Brabec] bit we didn't see her much. Was compassionate, good listener, and answered questions. Had to wait a long time to see her. She did apologize for the wait [Reproductive Resource Center].... She didn't recommend iui in my case but we wanted to atleast try it for cist reasons. she prescribed . 25 letrozole for days 3 through8. Triggered on day 9 or 10 or 11 depending on the follicular ultrasound results then progesterone through the end of the cycle.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Seemed nice and informed the few times we saw her bit we didn't see her much. Was compassionate, good listener, and answered questions. Had to wait a long time to see her. She did apologize for the wait.
Don't mention you've done online research.
Valued my opinion. Didn't try to convince me to do anything I was uncomfortable with.
She didn't recommend iui in my case but we wanted to atleast try it for cist reasons. she prescribed . 25 letrozole for days 3 through8. Triggered on day 9 or 10 or 11 depending on the follicular ultrasound results then progesterone through the end of the cycle. She recommended dhea and coq10
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Marge)
Due to her pushiness sure didn't respond to our emotional needs.
Celeste Brabec

Dr. Brabec is an excellent doctor. She performed my surgery and I felt like I could completely trust her.... I was diagnosed with PCOS and annovulitory cycles. They started me off on a ten day progesterone challenge to get my cycle started. Then we started off with 2.5mg Letrozole which did not work. The changed my dose to 7.5mg Letrozole which worked. My follicles were growing nice after that. On cycle day 11 we did a vaginal ultrasound and that night I would take the ovidrel injection. The first 4 cycles we did timed intercourse. The last 2 cycles we tried IUI also with Letrozole and Ovidrel.
One strength they [RRC-Overland Park]have is they open every day at 7:30 am which is great if you need blood work done before you head to work. They are also open on Saturdays for treatments if needed. One weakness I think they have is their lab cannot perform all lab requests that are given to patients. A lot of times I have to go to Quest Diagnostics to get blood work done. I'm not sure if that is standard protocol or not.
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Brabec is an excellent doctor. She performed my surgery and I felt like I could completely trust her. She is highly recommended in the area. She does everything she can to help. She makes sure her staff and nurses are completely trained to take care of us. I would recommend her to anyone.
I would say make sure you ask questions. Don't hesitate to question your treatment and ask about other options if you feel something is not working. You will get to know your body and know when something is or is not working for you.
I really love Dr. Brabec's office. The nurses and staff are so very nice and always answer any questions I have no matter how many times I call or message them. After each treatment they all wish me good luck and I sincerely think they care about each of their patients.
I was diagnosed with PCOS and annovulitory cycles. They started me off on a ten day progesterone challenge to get my cycle started. Then we started off with 2.5mg Letrozole which did not work. The changed my dose to 7.5mg Letrozole which worked. My follicles were growing nice after that. On cycle day 11 we did a vaginal ultrasound and that night I would take the ovidrel injection. The first 4 cycles we did timed intercourse. The last 2 cycles we tried IUI also with Letrozole and Ovidrel. We tried taking Dexamethazone, but I had a bad reaction to it. In December of 2018 they started me on 1500mg of Metformin. We are currently waiting for my next cycle to start. We tried another ten day challenge of progesterone which had failed to start a cycle. Will be trying another round soon.
I really love the nursing staff of Dr. Brabec's office. I can call or message them anytime with my questions and they always get back to me within one day. Its difficult for them to remember every single patient so sometimes its frustrating when they don't remember my plan specifically, but I can't expect them to remember everything. They are all so very nice to me and always wish I luck each cycle. They really treat you like family.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
One strength they have is they open every day at 7:30 am which is great if you need blood work done before you head to work. They are also open on Saturdays for treatments if needed. One weakness I think they have is their lab cannot perform all lab requests that are given to patients. A lot of times I have to go to Quest Diagnostics to get blood work done. I'm not sure if that is standard protocol or not.
Our insurance doesn't cover infertility treatment. Luckily our insurance has covered some of the expense due to my diagnosis. So far we have paid for semen analysis, vaginal ultrasounds, IUI, HSG, polyp removal, medications, and blood work.
Overland Park

Dr Phipps is very knowledgeable. He takes time to answer questions and explains everything throughly. He is not super warm/compassionate, but he is clear in his message and has a vast knowledge of reproduction. His high level of experience is important to me. I also appreciated how he always knew the specifics of my case.
Love the RRC! Appointment times are legit- you don’t have to wait very long. They tell you what to expect. Even the front office staff are kind and supportive. The lab is super convenient because it’s connected. They get results back to you ASAP. The online portal system is so helpful, too.... The nursing staff is amazing!!! They are compassionate and take time to answer questions or explain things that Dr Phipps has explained further. They respond to messages quickly and always seem to know my case. I never felt like they were in a rush or didn’t have time for me.
Don’t expect warm and fuzzy from Dr Phipps, but do expect very professional and thorough.
They always took the time to answer our questions and we felt supported through the process.
Describe the protocols William Phipps (retired) used in your cycles at Reproductive Resource Center and their degree of success.
For our first (and only) IUI, I took birth control first, then used Letrozole and had several monitoring appointments to check on progress before the IUI. Dr Phipps chose Letrozole based on my previous blood tests and my response to it versus my response to Clomid. For egg retrieval, we did what I think was a pretty standard protocol and started with birth control, then injectibles (Menupor and Gonal F) with several monitoring ultrasounds and blood tests. He adjusted my dose of Gonal F after one of my blood tests. We triggered with Leprolide and Novarel. At retrieval we got 29 eggs. 20 fertilized normally, 17 made it to the first stage and we ended up with 6 frozen embryos (4 AA and 2 BB). Dr Phipps let us decide if we wanted to do embryo testing and we did not elect to do that.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Our consultation and IUI cost about $2000. Our IVF round cost $17,700 plus medication ($6000) but we paid a bit extra for a Univfy program in case we need a second egg retrieval or more than one transfer, then those costs would be covered (not including medication or hospital fees).
Overland Park

With Doctor Hammoud, he said that at my age and my past with multiple failed embryo transfers, he recommended 2 embryos to be transferred. We were agreeable to that... He explained everything in full detail, asked if we had any questions. Answered all the questions he could. He gave his professional opinion on matters and was quite blunt. Which I respected. My only problem was that he referred me elsewhere for a hysteroscopy with a doctor I had never met. Also he did not perform my sono-hysterogram. These 2 things caused a delay in my embryo transfer. My previous RE did both and there was no delay at all. That was the only issue I had.
My 3 nurses [at Reproductive Resource Center] were excellent. When I am done with treatment there I will truly miss them. They were compassionate, honest and caring...The price of the embryo transfer was raised from $2,900 to $4,500. The ERA was also an additional $800...The clinic was fine, really. The staff was accommodating. They offered monitoring hours from 6:30am-8:30am Monday-Friday. Which was good for those of us who work a day shift, we didn't have to be late for work. They offered monitoring on Saturday from 6am-7:30am. which was also nice. Only thing I didn't like was when you had to call the office for anything they use a centralized phone system and you wait in que for 15-30 minutes sometimes. Very frustrating.
How was your experience with Ahmad Hammoud at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Hammoud was a wonderful doctor. He explained everything in full detail, asked if we had any questions. Answered all the questions he could. He gave his professional opinion on matters and was quite blunt. Which I respected. My only problem was that he referred me elsewhere for a hysteroscopy with a doctor I had never met. Also he did not perform my sono-hysterogram. These 2 things caused a delay in my embryo transfer. My previous RE did both and there was no delay at all. That was the only issue I had.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Ahmad Hammoud at Reproductive Resource Center?
Be prepared to receive a lot of information. Be prepared for a lot of testing. He told me that if during the preparation for a FET he saw anything that was less than perfect, I.E uterine lining, low progesterone, he would cancel the cycle. Mark his words, he will. He has all and final say over the cancelling of your cycle. He never gave us the option to just " continue on with a so-so uterine lining" He cancelled twice and redid a new calendar for us. It was frusterating at times, but he was doing what was best for us. We already had 2 failed transfers and he was not going to let that happen again.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Ahmad Hammoud at Reproductive Resource Center?
Dr. Hammoud treated me like a human being. When the road got rough he personally called me from his cell phone after hours to talk to me and see where my headspace was in everything. He assured me that he would do all things possible to put a baby into my arms. He called me multiple times to check in on me.
Describe the protocols Ahmad Hammoud used in your cycles at Reproductive Resource Center and their degree of success.
Dr. Hammoud recommended a ERA to test the receptivity of my uterus. When that test was performed we found out that with my previous protocol was not appropriate for me. My uterus was non-receptive and I needed an additional 12 hours of progesterone added to my protocol. He then recommended an Immune Suppressed protocol for NK cells or recurrent miscarriage. I added low dose aspirin, Medrol (steroid), and Lovenox injections (blood thinner) to my protocol of Estrace and PIO injections.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Resource Center. (Assigned nurse: Lorrie, Tricia, Jamie)
My 3 nurses were excellent. When I am done with treatment there I will truly miss them. They were compassionate, honest and caring. During the 2 failed FET they were completely supportive, allowed me time to grieve before encouraging me to move forward. It took a year for us to do so and they were so wonderful to us. My previous RE severed ties with the healthcare system and I was thrown into Dr. Hammouds care. They were all so helpful during that transition. Because believe me it was a nightmare. They assisted me in the transport and removal of all of my embryos to Dr. Hammoud's facility at IVF Mi. They handled all of the paperwork, covered all the fees. I paid for nothing!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Ahmad Hammoud at Reproductive Resource Center.
The price of the embryo transfer was raised from $2,900 to $4,500. The ERA was also an additional $800. I had to have a hysteroscopy, which had a $350 co-pay from the hospital. All of my medications were covered through insurance.
Describe Ahmad Hammoud's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Resource Center.
Ahmad Hammoud
Independence (closed)
Dr Phipps is great, not always the best communicator but over all very knowledgeable. One nurse on his staff is cold and uncaring, she set my expectation and when I had a miscarriage it provided false hope that my baby was ok. Moving forward her emails were short and cold.... If you want a warm and fuzzy feeling, this office is not the one. If you want straight shooters, this office is where to go
[Reproductive Resource Center's] Strengths, the flexibility and quick processes. Weaknesses, slow responses to emails, there is very little content to emails and little guidance. You have to ask questions or they just assume you know... The nurses were fantastic except for one, she comes off cold and uncaring. perhaps she has done this too long... If you want a warm and fuzzy feeling, this office is not the one. If you want straight shooters, this office is where to go
The responses to my emails were semi cold and not a lot of information has been provided for my process moving forward
Describe your experience with Reproductive Resource Center.
I had coverage so I was aware of the coverage due to my advocate through my coverage
Independence (closed)
We have only seen Dr. Brabec at our initial consult. Our Nurse Practitioner is our main contact. Doctor Brabec was very warm and took the time to explain our options. She was very optimistic! I feel that we would see her more if we were doing an IVF cycle. She has an amazing staff that truly personalizes our care...She is extremely knowledgable and very nice!..we felt comfortable starting with the least invasive treatment and Dr. Brabec supported us.
Everyone in the office [Reproductive Resource Center] remembers our name and details about our lives. They are warm and welcoming each time we visit. The staff takes the time to fully explain treatment options and answer questions. We never feel pressured...We love our nurses at RRC! They are so kind and work hard to meet our needs. We appreciate how often they communicate and how promptly they follow through...
How was your experience with Celeste Brabec at Reproductive Resource Center?
She is extremely knowledgable and very nice!
Everyone in the office remembers our name and details about our lives. They are warm and welcoming each time we visit. The staff takes the time to fully explain treatment options and answer questions. We never feel pressured.
I don't remember specifics, but we felt comfortable starting with the least invasive treatment and Dr. Brabec supported us.