Genetic counseling is not offered: Not Offered
Providing backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
2350 N. Lake Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53211
414-289-9668
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Specialty Center to a friend?

7.3
1 doctor
it seems like there could be some changes made to better serve the phone calls coming in [at Reproductive Specialty Center]. Strength, I was made very aware of the payments and costs associated with my treatment plan. The clinical staff was helpful with all my questions and understood exactly what I was looking for. They helped me find a hospital in a different state when I was traveling and made that appointment easy. They opened on a Saturday to do an IUI as it was a critical day in my cycle, that was helpful and encouraging!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialty Center.
The biggest weakness is every time I call I get put on hold for a very long time. Then call backs happen at the end of the day and those hours of waiting are hard! I know I'm not the only patient so maybe I need to be more patient but it seems like there could be some changes made to better serve the phone calls coming in. Strength, I was made very aware of the payments and costs associated with my treatment plan. The clinical staff was helpful with all my questions and understood exactly what I was looking for. They helped me find a hospital in a different state when I was traveling and made that appointment easy. They opened on a Saturday to do an IUI as it was a critical day in my cycle, that was helpful and encouraging!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center?
We had a VERY thorough consultation with Dr. Janik and have a clear plan. She's a very straight forward doctor, not a lot of chit chat/warm and fuzzies, which is fine but be prepared with your questions and don't be afraid to ask them. I'm currently in the "unexplained Infertility" bucket and have moved forward with IUI. I wasn't too keen on doing IUI's at first but Dr. Janik says with my age (33) and the results of all my tests coming back "normal", she suggested we try a few as they are less invasive and less expensive than IVF. I like that she works to save us money by eliminating unnecessary testing and/or monitoring. One of my important cycle days landed on a Saturday and she came in to do our procedure! She's been a very nice doctor thus far and I'm encouraged by her plan for us. I don't necessarily feel like a number but It's difficult to get on the phone with a nurse. I'm put on hold every time I call and sit on hold for at least 5 minutes before someone picks up. My nurse was VERY helpful when my blood-work days landed on a week when I was on vacation with my family out-of-state. My nurse helped me find a clinic to get blood-work and coordinated with the hospital about my insurance, etc. That was much appreciated!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Specialty Center.
The nursing staff is very compassionate, helpful, thorough and encouraging. They remember me and my protocol and make me feel at ease. It's frustrating when I call and get put on hold for 5 minutes until someone picks up and not sure if that's because they're so busy or if the receptionist isn't versed on patients but it seems I'm put on hold every time I'm called and it's for a very long time. Beside that I like the nursing and billing staff very much! Super helpful in understanding the cost and plan.
How was your experience with Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center?
We had a VERY thorough consultation with Dr. Janik and have a clear plan. She's a very straight forward doctor, not a lot of chit chat/warm and fuzzies, which is fine but don't expect any hand holding. She's very matter of fact on what to do next, which I found helpful. Be prepared with your questions and don't be afraid to ask them. I'm currently in the "unexplained Infertility" bucket and have moved forward with IUI. I wasn't too keen on doing IUI's at first but Dr. Janik says with my age (33) and the results of all my tests coming back "normal", she suggested we try a few as they are less invasive and less expensive than IVF. I like that she works to save us money by eliminating unnecessary testing and/or monitoring. One of my important cycle days landed on a Saturday and she came in to do our procedure! She's been a very nice doctor thus far and I'm encouraged by her plan for us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center?
She is very straight forward and will explain to you her thought process but make sure YOU ask the questions. I haven't felt like she offers up extra info, you have to dig for it a little. She'll give exactly what the plan is and next steps but nothing more. I'm very inquisitive and so I ask a lot of questions. She doesn't mind it, which is encouraging to me.
Describe the protocols Grace Janik used in your cycles at Reproductive Specialty Center and their degree of success.
Pap smear - everything came back normal Day 3 blood work - my FSH, LH, and AMA levels were all "right where they're supposed to be" Ultrasound - follicles were developing as normal; I have a retroverted uterus Semen analysis - good numbers, great motility Post Coital test - It's an old school tests that looks at the CM & semen interaction. Our's came back "normal"
Describe the costs associated with your care under Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center.
Ultrasound roughly $600 Semen analysis around $150 Post Coital test around $180 IUI just over $300
Milwaukee

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
My laparoscopic surgery [at Reproductive Surgery Center] was approximately $65,000.00 IVF will be about $20,000...The nursing staff are excellent communicators. They've eased my fears and made me feel very comfortable there. They were there every step of the way through IVF. Jamie is an angel and held my hand during retrieval and transfer...Everyone there is so kind and very friendly.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialty Center.
The staff is fantastic! Everyone there is so kind and very friendly. Dr Janik is incredibly knowledgeable and an amazing Dr. She truly seeks out why her patients are unable to conceive and stays with them through figuring out the “why”, to the end result- a baby.
She treated me as though she truly cared about finding out the "why" to why I wasn't getting pregnant.
How was your experience with Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center?
Dr Janik is very to the point. She is incredibly knowledgeable. She isn't the "warmest" person, but I appreciate that because of how knowledgeable she is. She produces results and communicates very well. She is patient and answers questions thoroughly. Dr Janik was honest and upfront with me about my chances of IVF working. While doing IVF she stimmed me longer than anticipated, but wanted good results. We got more mature eggs and embryos than expected!
Know that her goal is to figure out why you haven't gotten pregnant and then to get you to conceive and ultimately have a baby. She will leave no stone unturned. Also, be patient. She isn’t always on time, but given her line of work, it’s understandable. She takes time with her patients to give them the care and explanation they need.
I was struggling to conceive after 2 years of trying. My OBGYN wasn't helpful so I went to Dr. Janik on a recommendation from a friend. She ordered ultrasounds timed around my cycle and bloodwork as well. Based on the ultrasounds she wanted to do laparoscopic surgery. During laparoscopic surgery she removed and treated stage 4 endometriosis, cleared blocked tubes, removed 2 ovarian cysts and multiple fibroids. We tried to conceive naturally for 1 year post surgery to no avail. IVF was our next step and I began my protocol in September 2017. My protocol consisted of birth control for the month leading up to IVF I also began Lupron in September as well. October was 10 days of Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur. I went in for ultrasounds every other day. Egg retrieval was 10/12 and we got 12 eggs! 9 were mature and fertilized, and on 10/17 we transferred 2 beautiful embryos. I’m currently 20 weeks with our miracle baby boy!
My laparoscopic surgery was approximately $65,000.00 IVF will be about $20,000
Describe Grace Janik's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Specialty Center.
Dr.Janik will transfer multiple embryos, which is what we did. I’m glad we transferred 2, as I’m currently pregnant with a singleton.
Milwaukee

Every month we did IUI [at Reproductive Specialty Center] we paid $1300 out of pocket. This included the ultrasounds, trigger shot, and insemination. They have an a la carte plan for your special needs...It is a busy clinic so call sooner than later. They reply to messages same day. They are patient with questions. They show compassion every time I called to report cycle day one. They were the first to congratulate me when a cycle worked, unfortunately it was a chemical pregnancy. They were compassionate about that outcome. They are on board with my ideas and requests.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialty Center.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jayme Bosler at Reproductive Specialty Center?
Our first visit was a consultation. It was in an office setting verse an exam room.
Compassionate and positive.
How was your experience with Jayme Bosler at Reproductive Specialty Center?
For being such a busy office, you are seen in a timely manner. I never felt rushed at my appointment. Dr. Bosler showed patience while answering all my questions. She is laid back, positive, and calming to be around. If questions occur, she will get back to you that day. She ordered more tests than my first Doc. Such as saliva hormone test and more in depth blood work. She saw me for the results in an office string verse exam room to go over everything.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jayme Bosler at Reproductive Specialty Center?
Start now, be your own advocate!
Describe the protocols Jayme Bosler used in your cycles at Reproductive Specialty Center and their degree of success.
Dr. Bosler knew when I saw her that I was referred by my regular Gyno. We talked about past letrozole treatments. She ordered some of the same tests but also more. When the results were in she met with me to discuss. She spoke confidently and positive about where I was at. We are still currently working together.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jayme Bosler at Reproductive Specialty Center.
In the state of WI infertility isn’t covered by insurance. Every month we did IUI we paid $1300 out of pocket. This included the ultrasounds, trigger shot, and insemination. They have an a la carte plan for your special needs.
Jayme Bosler
Milwaukee

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Jayme Bosler at Reproductive Specialty Center.

I would say [Reproductive Specialty Center-Milwaukee is] pretty average, nothing real significant to note. The clinic itself for her office is across from the hospital, waiting room is smaller, very convienient with the lab being right downstairs in her own building and not having to go across the street to the hospital for blood work.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialty Center.
I would say pretty average, nothing real significant to note. The clinic itself for her office is across from the hospital, waiting room is smaller, very convienient with the lab being right downstairs in her own building and not having to go across the street to the hospital for blood work.
She spends the time and is incredibly thorough about every detail pertaining to my history and current treatments.
How was your experience with Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center?
She is very detail oriented and incredibly thorough. I could see how some people feel that her bedside manner is not the best like I have read in other reviews about her BUT I feel that it is because she is just trying to be direct and to the point. I have walked away from other doctors that I felt gave me false hope by promising too much. She told me I had to be prepared for this to go either way. And that is the truth. She is very careful and meticulous studying everything pertaining to mine and my husbands medical history and current symptoms.
She likes to know the details, write things down/document symptoms and your cycles. When you go to see her bring it all with you it is so much easier to review with her when you have the documentation.
After 2 years of TTC my regular OB diagnosed me with endometriosis and after a small surgery to remove a very small part of it I was put on 3 months of Lupron, followed by 3 cycles of clomid. After failing my 3rd round and another failed year of TTC I went to see Dr. Janik. After reviewing all my history she had indicated that the Lupron was not something she would have recommended because it isn’t really effective in treating the disease. She also indicated that although I did conceive once with the clomid she would not continue that avenue to try to conceive in my case. She recommended another surgery to excise my endometriosis in hopes to conceive naturally. She felt that since I am having normal cycles and ovulating on my own that clomid wasn’t the right option for me. As it is more for people who don’t ovulate and as the risks with that could medication could be miscarriage which I did experience on clomid. Now that I am 6 months out from my surgery with Dr. Janik and not yet conceived we are on our way to starting IVF. As I am going to be 34 and my husband is 39 she said she would not wait any longer then 6months for us to try post-surgery. Also because I have a lower AMH we are now doing blood work to recheck my numbers and HSG X-ray in preparing for IVF.
Grace Janik

Overall they [staff at Reproductive Specialty Center] seem knowledgeable, friendly and professional...I had 1 issue where they were going to pull old medical records and signed a release form and they never did receive them. I only found this out because I asked them what my diagnosis was (that they wanted to know) and realized they never received them. Found out it was due to confusion over a name change. I thought this was a pretty crucial mistake/oversight on their behalf.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialty Center.
I am still getting to know the clinic. Overall they seem knowledgeable, friendly and professional. As I mentioned in the previous post, I had 1 issue where they were going to pull old medical records and signed a release form and they never did receive them. I only found this out because I asked them what my diagnosis was (that they wanted to know) and realized they never received them. Found out it was due to confusion over a name change. I thought this was a pretty crucial mistake/oversight on their behalf.
The staff at Dr. Janik's facility seems to be knowledgeable and caring, including Dr. Janik. She's very knowledgeable, she is informative, she is very point blank. Which I think is good - I want the cards on the table.
Everyone has been very friendly and professional. I did have one issue, I signed off to have some old med scripts transferred over and when I asked about them a few visits later it was determined they never received them. Apparently there was confusion with my name change - yet they never addressed this with me or my old clinic. Other than this instance, everyone has been wonderful.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Specialty Center?
How was your experience with Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center?
Dr. Janik is knowledgeable and informative. She tells you how she see's things. I appreciate her, but I do hope she will move things along, as she tends to feel that I have more time than I feel I have.
Be prepared for her straightforward, business like conduct.
My treatment with Dr. Janik has been very basic thus far. I did 9 months of fertility meds prior to meeting her (6 months Clomid, 3 month Letrozole). Dr. Janik suggested I discontinue them. So far, we have gone through 3 IUI's wth no pregnancy. We recently had a consultation to discuss IVF. She does not think we are ready to start that yet.
The costs are high. Unfortunately, my health insurance does not cover any type of fertility treatment. I do not however have any other clinics to compare costs with.

4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
The nurses are great, but I never hear from or see DR. Janik unless I'm doing a transfer.
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Specialty Center. (Assigned nurse: Marcy)
When I had a miscarriage the nurses cried with me
How was your experience with Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center?
I have heard she is the best, but I wish she had more compassion. This is my ink chance at being a parent I don't think she understands that
Call your patients with the beta results, maybe change treatment if needed.