Reproductive Specialty Center

Genetic counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAcupuncture is not offered: Not OfferedMental health counseling is not offered: Not OfferedNutrition counseling is not offered: Not OfferedAdministration of shots: OfferedCoordinating at-home nursing is not offered: Not OfferedSelling medication is not offered: Not OfferedProviding backup medication is not offered: Not Offered
2350 N. Lake Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53211
414-289-9668
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Reproductive Specialty Center to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 67%Don't recommend: 33%8
7.3
1 doctor
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
My laparoscopic surgery [at Reproductive Surgery Center] was approximately $65,000.00 IVF will be about $20,000...The nursing staff are excellent communicators. They've eased my fears and made me feel very comfortable there. They were there every step of the way through IVF. Jamie is an angel and held my hand during retrieval and transfer...Everyone there is so kind and very friendly.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialty Center.
The staff is fantastic! Everyone there is so kind and very friendly. Dr Janik is incredibly knowledgeable and an amazing Dr. She truly seeks out why her patients are unable to conceive and stays with them through figuring out the “why”, to the end result- a baby.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center?
She treated me as though she truly cared about finding out the "why" to why I wasn't getting pregnant.
How was your experience with Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center?
Dr Janik is very to the point. She is incredibly knowledgeable. She isn't the "warmest" person, but I appreciate that because of how knowledgeable she is. She produces results and communicates very well. She is patient and answers questions thoroughly. Dr Janik was honest and upfront with me about my chances of IVF working. While doing IVF she stimmed me longer than anticipated, but wanted good results. We got more mature eggs and embryos than expected!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center?
Know that her goal is to figure out why you haven't gotten pregnant and then to get you to conceive and ultimately have a baby. She will leave no stone unturned. Also, be patient. She isn’t always on time, but given her line of work, it’s understandable. She takes time with her patients to give them the care and explanation they need.
Describe the protocols Grace Janik used in your cycles at Reproductive Specialty Center and their degree of success.
I was struggling to conceive after 2 years of trying. My OBGYN wasn't helpful so I went to Dr. Janik on a recommendation from a friend. She ordered ultrasounds timed around my cycle and bloodwork as well. Based on the ultrasounds she wanted to do laparoscopic surgery. During laparoscopic surgery she removed and treated stage 4 endometriosis, cleared blocked tubes, removed 2 ovarian cysts and multiple fibroids. We tried to conceive naturally for 1 year post surgery to no avail. IVF was our next step and I began my protocol in September 2017. My protocol consisted of birth control for the month leading up to IVF I also began Lupron in September as well. October was 10 days of Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur. I went in for ultrasounds every other day. Egg retrieval was 10/12 and we got 12 eggs! 9 were mature and fertilized, and on 10/17 we transferred 2 beautiful embryos. I’m currently 20 weeks with our miracle baby boy!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center.
My laparoscopic surgery was approximately $65,000.00 IVF will be about $20,000
Describe Grace Janik's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Specialty Center.
Dr.Janik will transfer multiple embryos, which is what we did. I’m glad we transferred 2, as I’m currently pregnant with a singleton.
Grace Janik
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
The nurses are great, but I never hear from or see DR. Janik unless I'm doing a transfer.
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Specialty Center. (Assigned nurse: Marcy)
When I had a miscarriage the nurses cried with me
How was your experience with Grace Janik at Reproductive Specialty Center?
I have heard she is the best, but I wish she had more compassion. This is my ink chance at being a parent I don't think she understands that
Call your patients with the beta results, maybe change treatment if needed.
Grace Janik