Genetic counseling: Offered
Selling medication: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
130 Town Center Drive
Troy, MI 48084
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of Michigan to a friend?

2 doctors
It is a clean, contemporary, organized clinic [RMA of MI] with up to date technology. The entire staff is welcoming, friendly, and well trained. Everyone knows the part they play and works well together. We never had a nurse perform a procedure (unlike at a previous clinic). Our only slight disappointment is the male sample collection room. It could be updated and a bit more comfortable.... An IVF cycle with ICSII was approximately $13,000 with meds.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
It is a clean, contemporary, organized clinic with up to date technology. The entire staff is welcoming, friendly, and well trained. Everyone knows the part they play and works well together. We never had a nurse perform a procedure (unlike at a previous clinic). Our only slight disappointment is the male sample collection room. It could be updated and a bit more comfortable.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller and the staff at RMA are wonderful. They always make us feel welcome and supported, and treated us with kindness and dignity when we suffered a loss. His biggest concern is not his statistics, but helping us grow our family.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie and Denise)
Leslie was quick to respond to my questions, via email or phone. She followed up with the doctor when needed. She was supportive when we suffered a loss.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller has always been honest and upfront about our chances. He is supportive without sugar coating. He gives us all the time and information we need to make our decisions, and allows us to ask all questions needed without feeling rushed. Exams are thorough but respectful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
We have had a great experience with Dr. Miller after having a less than stellar experience with another physician. The quality of his care really stands out in comparison.
Describe the protocols Brad Miller used in your cycles at RMA of Michigan and their degree of success.
Our first IVF cycle involved estrogen, Progesterone, Ovidrel, Gonal, and Menopur. We used ICSII as well. We had 2 embryos but neither took. Our second cycle involved adjusting meds based on previous failure, and we were able to successfully get pregnant, but lost the baby at 9 weeks. We are currently undergoing a course of IUI with Gonal and Ovidrel, plus Bromocriptine. He also is adjusting thyroid meds to aid in reproduction.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
It was always scheduled in the morning on a first come, first served basis. However, there were multiple staff members working and it flowed quickly for the number of patients in the clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan.
An IVF cycle with ICSII was approximately $13,000 with meds. Our IUI cycle was about $1100 plus meds. They provided options for payment assistance, as well as identifying the best pharmacy based on insurance. They also worked with our insurance regarding any co-pay or referral issues.
Describe Brad Miller's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Michigan.
We did multiple (two) embryo transfers with each cycle. He left the decision up to us, but gave us all the information needed to make the choice.
Troy

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Generally, the monitoring appointments went pretty swiftly, depending on the day. Occasionally, the waiting room [RMA of MI] was so packed that there was no where to sit and barely anywhere to stand. This obviously was very uncomfortable and extended the wait time....The billed dept. is really bad. There have been so many mistakes in this area... Jacklyn was my nurse and she was amazing. She was compassionate and never made me feel like I was bothering her....
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The billed dept. is really bad. There have been so many mistakes in this area. They let us pay the clinic for all the blood work during our 4 iui procedures while my insurance was also paying for them. When we tried to bring this to the attention of their billing manager (Theresa) she was extremely rude to us and was trying to tell us that they didn't owe us as much as they did. We called insurance to make sure of the right dollar amount and did the math over and over. It wasn't hard. She was so condescending and was making annoyed faces while talking to us. I'm sorry, but a fertility clinic should have more compassionate. patient people working there. Everyone that works there should be smart enough to understand that they're dealing with vulnerable patients. My husband and I were nothing but nice to her. Eventually we asked to speak to someone above her and got the issue resolved. That was not the end of the mistakes though. With our free cycle we were billed for blood work when we were told it would be free. It seems like communication is the problem here. On our last IUI we were told by our nurse that we've been coming in a day too early every time so we should wait one more day for the IUI. WHAT?! We would've gladly come in a day later had they told us to go home and wait, but no one said anything about this. I asked Dr. Wolf about it and she insisted that it wasn't in our charts and that wasn't the case, but I don't know how someone could just make that up. We will never know. Honestly, the best part of the clinic is Dr. Wolf being as kind as she is and our nurse Jacklyn.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf was actually wonderful. She was very personable and seemed like she cared. I just think the clinic might take on too many patients so it's hard to make sure everything is done correctly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jacklyn )
Jacklyn was my nurse and she was amazing. She was compassionate and never made me feel like I was bothering her. She was the best nurse! Our first cycle we had a different nurse and I didn't like her nearly as much. I can't imagine a better nurse than Jacklyn!
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is very sweet and takes time to make you feel important. My husband and I just felt like we weren't really a part of the process. We didn't know what was going on and that made this hard for us. There were some mistakes made during my first IVF cycle. My thyroid wasn't in range the day I started stims. I didn't know this and got the call that everything was normal so I continued on with stims and had a poor cycle that failed. I found out about my thyroid being out of range and was upset. It was only at .02, which is hyperthyroid. I just feel like with something so expensive, everything should be in range. It seems like this just slipped through the cracks so I called Dr. Wolf and she actually gave us a free cycle. That's something I never imagined she would do and was so kind of her! She asked me where I wanted my thyroid to be and I said that I wanted it between a 1 and 2 because based on everything I have read, that is the best range for fertility. She said she would make sure it's in range next time and check it more frequently. She wanted me to start a new dose of thyroid meds and wait a few months to make sure my thyroid was in range. I went in November to check it and it was good, but I didn't begin my IVF cycle until February. In the middle of the cycle I asked what my TSH was at the last blood draw. They said that it hasn't been checked. This really upset me. Not only did they not monitor it, but they didn't even check it once! My nurse said she'd add it to my blood work for my next visit. During that blood draw my thyroid was 3.6. I know it's not horrible, but it was out of the range for fertility and out of the range she agreed upon. They didn't check it for 4 months and let me begin IVF. This is the opposite of monitoring it more closely like she said she would do. I wanted to talk to her about all of that, but couldn't because she was on vacation. I completely understand going on vacation, but I feel like patients should know about that before going through an IVF cycle. It's hard to trust just anyone with this and the whole reason we stayed at RMA is for her so it was a little scary to hear that she was on vacation in the middle of a cycle and wouldn't be here for the rest of it. I understand that mistakes happen and everything can't be perfect, but this is a lot to go through and I just feel like she didn't followthrough with what she promised to me. My second cycle failed, as well and I can't help but wonder if it was because my thyroid wasn't managed properly again. I was with her for a long time though and the reason we kept going back, even with the mistakes, is because she has such good bedside manner and she really seems like she cares. She's actually one of the nicest doctors I've ever come in contact with.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Make sure you ask lots of questions. If you want things to be managed properly, you will have to advocate for yourself.
Describe the protocols Lynda Wolf used in your cycles at RMA of Michigan and their degree of success.
For my first cycle we used a long lupron protocol. I have endometriosis so she didn't want to overdo it without the lupron. I produced 8 eggs. 6 were mature and 5 fertilized. We had to do a day 3 transfer because they were fragmented and didn't look well. We transferred 2 and the other embryos arrested. This cycle failed. I took some time off between cycles and cleaned up my diet. I read some books about egg quality and started taking supplements like Ubiquinol, Inositol and Arganine. I avoided gluten, dairy, caffeine, alcohol...etc. For the next cycle we did the micro flare protocol. I produced 6 eggs. 5 were mature and 4 fertilized. On day 3 we got a call that they were doing great! Very little fragmentation and they were 8 and 9 cells. We were told to come back on day 5 for transfer. On day 5 we arrived and they said that our embryos were growing slower than they liked and were still in the Morula stage. We transferred 2 and the rest didn't make it. This cycle failed as well.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Generally, the monitoring appointments went pretty swiftly, depending on the day. Occasionally, the waiting room was so packed that there was no where to sit and barely anywhere to stand. This obviously was very uncomfortable and extended the wait time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan.
IUIs were around $750 each with monitoring covered by insurance. IVF with ICSI ran around $13-14k with some blood work covered by our insurance.
Describe Lynda Wolf's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Michigan.
We transferred 2 both times because the quality wasn't very good.
Troy

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan.

This clinic [RMA of MI-Troy] is very busy! They set the labs in the morning to accommodate work schedules and lines form at the door at 6:15 every morning. Labs are very quick and all the staff we encountered must have been morning people because they all smiled and were very friendly!... The first nurse we had was very rude, then we had Nicole who we never interacted and never met. We did however see Jackie and Lauren almost every visit and they were wonderful, they answered any questions we had when the doctor wasn’t present and made sure if we needed anything we had it.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This clinic is very busy! They set the labs in the morning to accommodate work schedules and lines form at the door at 6:15 every morning. Labs are very quick and all the staff we encountered must have been morning people because they all smiled and were very friendly!
She was very personable and “motherly” my wife and I both felt very comfortable with her and she took the time to explain and answer any questions we had
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Christina and Nicole )
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf was very down to earth and took the time to explain to us each treatment option and success rates, she took the time to call us rafter each Beta test to ensure that I was ok with the negative results and the positive one. She adjusted treatment plans according to what my body decided and always made sure I understood what it was my body would be going through. Our initial visit with her, was very emotional and even though we were both crying, she made sure I left there with a clear understanding of what she expected of me as the patient and what I should expect of her as the doctor. Her bed side manner was the best I have ever encountered. It wasn’t just a handshake and your on your way, she took the time every visit to ask how my wife and I both were doing, she always made sure we were comfortable and felt at ease. Even though she wasn’t the doctor who performed our transfers she was there with us, and watched/helped with the procedure as she could.
Listen to her! She is very knowledgeable, make sure if you have questions or doubts you bring them up to her and she will either get the answers for you or share her first hand knowledge of the subject.
Before we started with IUI’s we did an HSG test to make sure my tubes were not blocked, however one was so we planned accordingly. After 2 failed IUI’s we decided we needed to do an ERA test to see what was going on before we continued on to an IVF cycle. Once the ERA determined I needed an extra 12 hours of the progesterone we began our first cycle of hormones to retrieve our eggs, we retrieved 11 eggs 8 fertilized only 2 made it to a 3 day. we transferred a 3 day fresh embryo which resulted in a negative pregnancy test, we then went through another cycle of hormones for our next transfer of a 6 day frozen blast which resulted in a positive test.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring hours were set from 6:30 am to 7:30 am. The lines formed at 6:15 am when they opened the doors, once inside it was quick and you could be on your way to work or to enjoy the rest of your day. If you were gonna be there after 7:30 am they were quick to accommodate you and get you in.
$16,362 for IVF $1,267 for IUI
Troy

Strengths: - Monitoring was so easy. They [RMA of MI] run it like a triage (first come, first serve) between 6:30-7:30am, which is super efficient. - Organized, always call when they say they will and don't keep you hanging all day long (that happened to be elsewhere) - Provided all of the financial information on the upfront - there were no surprises at all - Did not take money from me after each appointment (this happened elsewhere) rather billed me once they tried to bill my insurance.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strengths: - Monitoring was so easy. They run it like a triage (first come, first serve) between 6:30-7:30am, which is super efficient. - Organized, always call when they say they will and don't keep you hanging all day long (that happened to be elsewhere) - Provided all of the financial information on the upfront - there were no surprises at all - Did not take money from me after each appointment (this happened elsewhere) rather billed me once they tried to bill my insurance. This was much appreciated as it did not feel like all they were in it for was the money. - Continuity of the same nurse that called every time (unless it was their day off) - Followed through on all asks immediately - Only doctors do ultrasounds which is how it should be!! Something to know... The doctors (Dr. Wolf & Dr. Miller) switch off in the early mornings for monitoring appointments, so you may not see your primary doctor every time. It's ok though because there is definitely communication between the doctors.
You are assigned to one nurse throughout the entire process at RMA. It was so refreshing to have the continuity of the same person calling you with your results after every appointment. Additionally, Lynda Wolf's personality is calm and warm, she makes you feel like you mean something to her, and you are not just a number coming in and out the door at her office.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole)
All of the nurses at RMA were so kind. Ironically, Nicole my nurse was very easy to relate to. When she taught my husband and I how to do the PIO shots, she even referenced her experience doing them. It was really nice. All of the nurses, front desk staff and blood work ladies were personable, remembered my name and small details.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is very thorough and to the point. From the first time that we met with her, I felt that we were presented with all of the information needed. She is very scientific (different from another doctor I had seen), and very thorough. She follows through with everything she says she will do, and personally called me on several occasions to provide results and details which were helpful to hear directly from her. She also was very personable, asking about my job and my life, which helped make the time with her even better. She is so trustworthy as is Dr. Brad Miller her partner whom I saw for a few monitoring appointments on days that Dr. Wolf was not yet in.
If you cannot get in right away, it's definitely worth the wait. As someone who went through a lot of traumatic episodes at a different fertility doctor locally, I wish that I had started off with Dr. Wolf as I truly think she is amazing.
I was put on a protocol of supplements for endometrial health. I did a mock FET cycle, where we did ERA (Endometrial Receptivity Analysis) to see how many hours of progesterone my body needed in order to be receptive to an embryo. This cycle as well as the full FET cycle were using injectable medication to get my lining as thick as possible.
I had a fee for my ERA Test which was $600 + blood work associated with the mock FET (around $1,000) (no fee). The FET fee was $3,7085 + blood work fee (awaiting bill)
This did not come up as I only had one embryo left.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS
They [RMA of MI] open very early which is a bonus so that the entire day is not wasted. They could really use a larger space but overall I was very happy with the clinic. I am happy that they offer an online payment option as well due to living over a thousand miles away the check will not be lost. All staff members are so very nice and are so pleasant to be around....Brittney takes the time with every patient to ensure you have the best experience possible
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They open very early which is a bonus so that the entire day is not wasted. They could really use a larger space but overall I was very happy with the clinic. I am happy that they offer an online payment option as well due to living over a thousand miles away the check will not be lost. All staff members are so very nice and are so pleasant to be around.
Dr. Wolfe has been amazing to my wife and I. The past doctors we had treated us like a pay day instead of listening. The doctors admitted to making mistakes in the first retrieval and making mistakes by causing hyper stimulation. They admitted to giving a very large dose of blood thinners which caused the third and final miscarriage. Dr. Wolfe has listened and given us hope that we are still able to become parents. She treats us like a human and not just a number or payday.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Brittney )
Brittney takes the time with every patient to ensure you have the best experience possible. We were trying to save money and had to ask for all prescriptions be called into different places due to the cost. She did this without question or hesitation and it ultimately saved us thousands.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
What an amazing doctor. She takes the time and energy into every patient she has. She knows that every case is different and will ensure you as the patient has the best odds of success. She will tell you if she wants to try something and explain why something did not work. She will be tough with you when you need her to be. She knows that metformin is not a comfortable feeling but she knows the benefits out weighs the minor discomfort in the entire protocol.
The clinic is very busy but trust in them. She is very knowledgeable and will do everything in her power to grow your family. This is a long road ahead but know they are there to help and see you through the entire process.
We began by using metformin due to PCOS. This medicine has a profound impact on insulin resistant PCOS and the retrieval process. Then the injections were pretty standard and due to the PCOS stimulation is a little bit more difficult. She carefully monitors the process. If any doctor decides to coast you please get a second opinion. That happened during one retrieval from a previous clinic which resulted in the loss of all eggs.
The costs were much lower than our last clinic by 30 thousand dollars and we don’t feel like a number.
Trust your doctor when discussing this. We wanted to transfer two and due to the age it was not advisable because of the additional complications that could arise with doubles. Every case is different so you need to have open and honest communication with your RE.

2014 - 2018
Strengths [of RMA of MI]- knowledgeable, friendly, clean, helpful Weaknesses- far from our home, appointments are early in the AM The clinic is very busy- that I believe is a testament to their good work, but scheduling an appointment may take longer than you want it to... Nicole [a nurse] is always positive and available to help with questions. She responds in a timely manner with complete and accurate answers. I love that she is so reliable and friendly.
2014 - 2018
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strengths- knowledgeable, friendly, clean, helpful Weaknesses- far from our home, appointments are early in the AM The clinic is very busy- that I believe is a testament to their good work, but scheduling an appointment may take longer than you want it to.
Dr. Wolf took the time to ask questions and understand our expectations. We suffered a loss due to pre- term labor and she took our care personally after that. She made sure we knew we had options and she would support our journey towards another baby. We always feel respected and important at RMA.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Clark)
Nicole is always positive and available to help with questions. She responds in a timely manner with complete and accurate answers. I love that she is so reliable and friendly.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is good at what she does and wants every family to have a happy ending. She made our family feel comfortable and respected. She was always prepared and willing to do whatever she could for a successful pregnancy. She was open and honest with her expectations. We never had a doubt she was the perfect doctor for us.
Be ready to do your part in the process- healthy choices with diet and exercise. She is upfront and honest about what you have to control in the process. Be open to her tough expectations because they are high for your benefit.
Originally we tried IUI with no help from fertility meds. My body looked ready but was unable to get pregnant. She changed the plan quickly and suggested some low dose meds to help. I do not remember the meds/ dosages from the first round of treatment. I was able to get get pregnant with twins with the help of 15ml of low dose HCG and 75 of Gonal. My first pregnancy resulted in losses shortly after birth. The next time we met with Dr. Wolf she suggested seeing a Dr. in Chicago for an abdominal cerclage. We met with Dr.Haney and had the procedure done. I was diagnosed with incompetent cervix the first pregnancy and with the high chance of multiples again, Dr. Wolf didn’t want to risk another loss. We tried another IUI in late 2015 with the help of the same meds and became pregnant with my daughter. Dr. Wolf remained aggressive with the meds to increase the chance of the procedure working the first time- and it did! We are currently seeing her for a second baby.
Reasonable considering all of the appointments. My insurance covered some of the costs. I sure if exact numbers.
No experience.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Nicole [a nurse] and all of the staff at RMA are compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable. My phone calls were always answered in a timely manner and my questions were always answered thoroughly... he staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and timely. I remember when I went for my first blood draw and ultrasound, I walked in and saw the waiting room completely packed with patients. I panicked because I had to get to work and thought I would be waiting forever. That was not the case at all. They were so fast, all the while being extremely friendly and personable. And it was like that every visit. I cried on my last visit because I felt like I was leaving a family. I had an incredible experience and can’t think of one weakness.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and timely. I remember when I went for my first blood draw and ultrasound, I walked in and saw the waiting room completely packed with patients. I panicked because I had to get to work and thought I would be waiting forever. That was not the case at all. They were so fast, all the while being extremely friendly and personable. And it was like that every visit. I cried on my last visit because I felt like I was leaving a family. I had an incredible experience and can’t think of one weakness.
I felt like a human because he and all the staff treated me like one. Even though I saw hundreds of patients filtering in and out of the clinic on a daily basis, I felt like I was the only one. Everyone made my experience very special.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole )
Nicole and all of the staff at RMA are compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable. My phone calls were always answered in a timely manner and my questions were always answered thoroughly.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller was/is extremely personable, kind, caring and thorough. From my very first appointment, I knew I was making the right choice. He gave me all the facts and information I needed and then some. He also gave me recommendations for the best treatment and answered all of my questions.
Ask any questions you might have and do the genetic testing!
I don’t remember the exact medications or dosages, but the route he chose for me was the best option. I became pregnant on the first try.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring is done in the morning and is very efficient. It made it easy for me to go have my monitoring done and still make it to work on time.
I believe the total estimated cost was $20,000 plus an additional $2,000 for the genetic testing.
Dr. Miller recommended transferring one embryo since we did the genetic testing. We knew we had 2 normal embryos and 1 abnormal embryo. Because of this, Dr. Miller suggested the transfer of one at a time since the odds of getting pregnant increase once you know you have a normal embryo, and carrying multiples is risky and potentially dangerous to both mother and babies.
Troy

Friendly, warm staff. It [RMA of Michigan] is super clean and a nice environment. It is always busy so that can be both good/bad. They are extremely organized and thorough! Everyone you come in contact with is so willing to help and are very kind. Above all that they work together as a team to give you optimal care!... Loveeee my nurse! Calm, knows her stuff and always would call me back even after hours. It’s tough going through all this but she never fails if I need anything.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Friendly, warm staff. It is super clean and a nice environment. It is always busy so that can be both good/bad. They are extremely organized and thorough! Everyone you come in contact with is so willing to help and are very kind. Above all that they work together as a team to give you optimal care!
She is amazing. I had a good doctor previously, but with dr.Wolf I just clicked. She had alternatives for us to try and had always made me feel like there are options and we are on the right path. I have gone to the office 3 times already and have seen her every time, and that is a good feeling. She is just really warm and makes this whole thing comfortable.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Warm, honest and confident. Her attitude is like “we got this”, whichever path you choose “we got this”. The office is always quite busy, but I never feel like I’m just a number. I also like that they discourage multiple embryo transfers if you are in a position to need it. They give you the risks and encourage the best routine to keep you and your baby healthy. I like that.
Ask questions. Dr. Wolf always says “please ask me anything this is your experience” and I think that really is key. Their are hard questions you need to sign your name next to when doing IVF so making sure you know where you stand on those issues with her medical input is key.
I am only just starting so I don’t have much input here besides the fact that they scan you for endometriosis right off the bat. No one has ever told me I should look into that and sure enough post surgery they found some. I think every woman should at least start there so they know what they are dealing with. You can pick endo up on ultrasound machines...and for years we didn’t really have any answers.
I think they are awesome about this. They encourage one healthy embryo transfer and give the risks of multiples. If you don’t need to do multiple I think they really encourage the outcome to be both healthy for you and the baby.
Troy

They [costs at RMA of Michigan] were pretty average for IVF in this area - around 14k for a cycle, not including the meds we got at a separate pharmacy...Like any clinic that includes an on-site lab and fully outfitted facility, there are a lot of concurrent patients. The waiting room tends to be full most days. But once in with Dr Wolf or our nurse we always experienced attentive care and had plenty of time to ask our questions and discuss our treatments and next steps.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Dr Wolf is a very kind, thoughtful, and personable physician. She always gave us her full, connected attention during visits. As a LGBTQ couple she was very open and never made either of us feel out of place or in any way different from any other patients in the clinic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn)
We have really enjoyed working with Jaclyn. She's direct, friendly, organized, and always willing to answer any questions or address any concerns we've had along the way.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr Wolf is very flexible, competent, and kind. As a LGBTQ couple we'd experienced discrimination in other medical settings, but always felt loved and accepted at RMA. Her medical knowledge and skill as a practitioner are both top-notch. I would recommend her to anyone in the area.
As far as I know she doesn't do mini-IVF or natural cycle, just standard IVF with stimming meds - Gonal, menopur, cetrotide, ovidrel, and IM progesterone in sesame or olive oil. For IUI they like to do two inseminations each month, one the same day as an ovidrel injection and one 24 hours later. They prefer this to a 24 / 48 hour schedule for insemination, in case you ovulate from your own LH surge before the ovidrel is administered.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
There was definitely a wait, depending on what time we arrived. The blood work and ultrasound window is very early in the morning (6:30am to 7:30am) which was fine for me because it (almost) always meant I didn't need to alter my work schedule but it was tough for my wife, who isn't much of an early bird.
They were pretty average for IVF in this area - around 14k for a cycle, not including the meds we got at a separate pharmacy.
She's not a big fan of multiple embryos, but isn't heavy-handed about it. As long as the embryo she's transferring looks healthy she's more comfortable with a single transfer. We never really pushed this except when we were transferring some embryos that had a low chance of survival, in which case she was fine with us transferring two.
Troy
Beautiful clinic [RMA of MI-Troy], clean well lit, coffee maker in lobby to help yourself. Everyone is very helpful and never makes you feel down about yourself. No bad attitudes, no one being rude and you feel like a person & that everyone cares. Not just a number & someone paying their paycheck....They assign you 1 nurse while there, that way you only have 1 name to remember and 2 person that knows you and what you are going through or have been through. It's so very nice to know that you are talking to the same person every time and not someone you have to explain your story to each time you call.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Beautiful clinic, clean well lit, coffee maker in lobby to help yourself. Everyone is very helpful and never makes you feel down about yourself. No bad attitudes, no one being rude and you feel like a person & that everyone cares. Not just a number & someone paying their paycheck.
He's kind & compassionate doesn't hide the information from you, he's honest and knowledgeable. From the person who answers the phone to the doctor himself they know your name, treat you with dignity and get excited for you when something good happens and their heart breaks with the negatives or bad news.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Denise and Terri )
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
When I first met Dr. Miller I was nervous as I was given the news I wouldn't ever be able to have a baby years prior. He was very comforting yet bluntly honest. He went over everything with me from the PCOS I have to the insulin I was put on for the diabetes. He told me every step we would take and not only answered all my questions but my mom's who was there at the consultation with me. He is very good at his job and can't wait to celebrate my positive with him.
He listens to all you have to say, concerns, questions, problems and goes through everything with you one by one and make you feel like you are his only patient and doesn't make you feel rushed or a number.
First it was to bring on a period as I do not have them on my own. The first 4 cycles were Clomid from 50-100mg daily for 5 days then low dose hcg and gonal f for a few days to mature follicles then ovadrel for trigger & timed intercourse. This last round was letrozole for 5 days then high dose hcg for trigger (no need for extra time to mature follicles) & timed intercourse to try for the positive. I go in for blood work on March 16 to see of this works.
About $400 per cycle but some was covered by my insurance. Even with a high deductible they billed the insurance first then I paid the remainder
Troy

Again no weaknesses at this clinic [RMA of MI]! Everything seemed to flow well with scheduling and appts. everyone that we came in contact with for the staff knew me and what was happening with my procedures. They were all very knowledgeable and professional... I loved Leslie she was great, she was able to answer any questions I had and was very informative on next steps!... About $1000 for each IUI cycle and it was 11000 for IVF plus about 4000 in meds
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Again no weaknesses at this clinic! Everything seemed to flow well with scheduling and appts. everyone that we came in contact with for the staff knew me and what was happening with my procedures. They were all very knowledgeable and professional
Dr Wolf always called me by name and knew me and my husband well, she had personal convos with us to ease our nerves and was very engaging. She showed great care and empathy for all the steps we took. Dr wolf would also keep us very informed on next steps and what was happening with our procedures
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie )
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf has no weaknesses in my opinion, I was and am very happy with all of our procedures that were done at RMA.. I feel Dr wolf and the other staff were absolutely outstanding! My husband and I are extremely satisfied with Dr. Wolf!
Trust the process and the advice given by the dr. It may seem lengthy or inconvenient at times but totally worth it!
During IUI I was prescribed Letrozol to stimulate ovaries would come in for baseline blood and ultrasound... my husband and I did 5 rounds of IUI as we were hesitant on IVF and wanted to make sure we gave it a chance to work.. in the end His SA count wasn’t there for IUI and with Dr. wolf’s recommendations we moved to IVF with ICSI.. we had outstanding results and became pregnant our first egg transfer (currently 10 wks! ) if you follow dr. Wolfs instructions you will have great results!
About $1000 for each IUI cycle and it was 11000 for IVF plus about 4000 in meds
Dr. Wolf encouraged us to do only one transfer as I was healthy, young still and my anatomy seemed to be okay. If we wanted more we could but it was discouraged as multiples was very likely! I’m happy with our decision for 1 as it took!!!
5 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
This [RMA of MI] is an extremely busy clinic and although it sometimes felt that I could fall through the cracks due to the sheer volume of patients in and out of the clinic, I never did. They were on top of it! I ended up appreciating the early morning monitoring (6:15 AM!) as I never had to miss work during IVF except on the day of retrieval.... I was never kept waiting, and my nurse would follow up with me within a few hours. When first encountering this process, it was overwhelming, but learned to appreciate their system.
5 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This is an extremely busy clinic and although it sometimes felt that I could fall through the cracks due to the sheer volume of patients in and out of the clinic, I never did. They were on top of it! I ended up appreciating the early morning monitoring (6:15 AM!) as I never had to miss work during IVF except on the day of retrieval. I like that Dr. Wolf and Dr. Miller work very collaboratively and always felt like I was in good hands with either of them.
This is an extremely busy practice and as a patient, you simply must advocate for yourself at all times. When visiting the office for monitoring, they want you in and out and quickly, which can be a good thing because I rarely had to miss work.
The nurse assigned to us was generally helpful and provided reasonable support during the IVF process.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I was pleased with my relationship with Dr. Wolf, and I saw her on most of my visits to the office. Dr. Wolf is passionate about her work and it shows in her success rates. This practice is very results-driven and while you won't be coddled or have your hand held, I feel confident in the competency of both Dr. Wolf and the practice. And I feel that this is what really counts when it comes down to it.
Be as educated about IVF, the process and procedures and your own medical history and conditions as you can be. Be an advocate for yourself!
Used Gonal-F, Menopur and Lupron trigger for egg retrieval.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
While monitoring hours were definitely similar to a cattle call, this clinic is a well-oiled machine. I was never kept waiting, and my nurse would follow up with me within a few hours. When first encountering this process, it was overwhelming, but learned to appreciate their system.
Approximately $15,000 for the procedure, $5,000 for meds, ultrasounds were covered by our insurance.
Dr Wolf encouraged us to transfer only one embryo.
Troy

The clinic [RMA of Michigan] is very clean and has good technology. The front staff are very friendly and will answer your questions. They do monitoring appointment as 1st come 1st serve early in the morning so you can go before work.They are very well organized and are somewhat flexible to your schedule. They make you feel welcomed.... They didn't call with results one time. I went 2 weeks without knowing that my initial nurse had retired.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is very clean and has good technology. The front staff are very friendly and will answer your questions. They do monitoring appointment as 1st come 1st serve early in the morning so you can go before work.They are very well organized and are somewhat flexible to your schedule. They make you feel welcomed. They have a ton of patients so you will become a number to them. They tend to run late if you have a iui appointment. This happened on all ten of my appointments.
Information wasn't relayed properly and a poor cycles occurred which could have been correct on their part.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa then another girl)
The nursing staff is very professional and personable. They are very organized. However they call at all different times and sometimes you have to wait a long time. When I was waiting to find out if I was misscarying I didn't hear from my nurse for 7 hours.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She communicated clearly most of the time. When I was miscarrying she wasn't honest and upfront when she should have been. She was always positive, uplifting, and hopeful. However during a follow up she couldn't really answer some of my questions and I felt like she was giving me bullshit answers.
Do research so you can advocate for yourself and know what you are talking about.
Gonal F- 200iu Low dose hcg- 15iu of 50 Thyroid meds- 25-50mg (changed when I got pregnant and misscarried) Ovidrel Injections roughly 8-10 days with Ultra sounds and blood work every other day. Triggered with ovidrel and then had back-to-back iuis the following next 2 days.
Ultrsound and blood work $2000 Iuis $700 Gonal F $300 Ovidrel $100 Low dosage $25
She only allows for one embryo to be transferred at a time.
Troy
A portion of the medications, ultrasounds and lab work was covered by insurance. Inseminations were not....[RMA of Michigan] Very kind, clean and organized. I did not like that they had the news on every morning. The news is stressful!! Also, when we had an IUI day we would be the first ones there, wait for our sperm to be thawed, but sometimes we would wait 2+ hours because others had to get simple ultrasounds done before we could get our IUI...
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Very kind, clean and organized. I did not like that they had the news on every morning. The news is stressful!! Also, when we had an IUI day we would be the first ones there, wait for our sperm to be thawed, but sometimes we would wait 2+ hours because others had to get simple ultrasounds done before we could get our IUI...this was very inconvenient as I work full time and was unable to get to work on time because the US’s take priority of over IUIs, which I felt was inappropriate.
Thoughtful staff, calls you by name, takes time to personally know you, chats about antidotal things personal to you, explains as much or as little as you want to know.
She was amazing. Always explained things so we could unsterstand and provided details when we needed. She was always available by phone or email and always responded very quickly
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She’s very straightforward. She moves quickly but will slow down if you need something extra explained or don’t understand. She is extremely intelligent and can explain exactly what is going on and why.
Ask questions. She’s willing to answer them if you ask.
The first 3 cycles we used letrazole and ovadrel without other injectables. 1-2 eggs grew each cycle, but were never fertilized unforgivably. We used letrazole instead of clomid because there’s a better chance of not having resistance or a thinner lining. The 4th time we used injectables and progesterone, 2-3 eggs were grown, but non fertilized. We did 2 days of insemination each cycle.
A portion of the medications, ultrasounds and lab work was covered by insurance. Inseminations were not. Also, injectable medications were not covered, however, they offered coupons and discounts to make these as affordable as possible
We haven’t done IVF, so I am unsure as to her approach
Troy

Nicole [a nurse at RMA of MI] really went above and beyond! Always available for questions or concerns and was always very prompt while we were in the office and while returning calls/emails... The staff were all kind, welcoming and knew what they were doing. It ran like a well oiled machine! The clinic is warm, inviting and comfortable, not like I’d expect a fertility clinic to feel like. It does get a bit busy in the morning with the lab appointments but they move everyone through pretty quickly
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They addressed us by name, greeted us by name before we even checked in, everyone was super informative and helpful in every step of the journey.
Nicole really went above and beyond! Always available for questions or concerns and was always very prompt while we were in the office and while returning calls/emails
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He was super informative and thorough at our first consultation and every appointment after that. He was straight forward and to the point but had great compassion and bedside manner. He really was invested in helping us achieve our dream of becoming parents.
Go in prepared-for the good and the bad. Ask questions and do your research before you go in
Since we have unexplained infertility, and possible male factor infertility, he suggested starting with the IUI’s. He broke down the cycle for us-days of oral medications, days that I would need to be in the office for blood work and ultrasounds and when my husband needed to be there for his sample. The IUI’s were something we could try before diving in to the world that is IVF. After 3 failed IUI’s, we discussed IVF and we’re going to move forward with it but the expense held us back, for now.
I don’t know the cost because insurance covered most of the IUI costs. After it was all said and done, I think we paid $600 for all 3 IUI’s total. That doesn’t include medication costs. The ovidrel shot is $99 through RMA
Troy

The wait time to get in with a doctor [at RMA of Michigan] was a little longer than we expected but well worth the wait! The staff is amazing and always professional and kind. Overall, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience while creating our family!...Leslie [nurse] was extremely nice and helpful throughout the process. Things were explained well and she always returned phone calls in a timely manner. She was a great resource to have!
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The wait time to get in with a doctor was a little longer than we expected but well worth the wait! The staff is amazing and always professional and kind. Overall, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience while creating our family!
He was very kind and professional. He is introverted and a little by the books but he truly wants to help create families and that’s exactly what we got!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
Leslie was extremely nice and helpful throughout the process. Things were explained well and she always returned phone calls in a timely manner. She was a great resource to have!
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
My wife and I were treated with complete respect. Dr. Miller was very kind and compassionate and you could tell from the beginning he wasn’t in the business for the money. He truly wanted to help create families! He was great at explaining things and was matter of fact when it came to the details which was nice because it was a process we had no clue about and was the easiest process for us!
Be prepared for twins!
I am a lesbian and didn’t know if I would have a hard time getting pregnant or if I had any infertility issues. Dr. Miller explained that he typically uses a combination of Clomid and Ovidrel to stimulate the follicles and create a better chance for pregnancy, however, these drugs were optional to us. He also gives the option to have your tubes and uterus checked via an x-ray to ensure there are no blockages. Again, this was an optional procedure. There was lots of blood work done and I don’t quite remember what all of it was for. At the beginning of your cycle, you call your nurse and start the process. You go in for an ultrasound and blood work and at that point they give you the dates you come back for the rest of the cycle. For an IUI, Dr. Miller does them on back to back days. About a week after insemination, you go back for blood work to check progesterone levels and you are prescribed a supplement if needed. About 2 weeks after the insemination, you go in for a blood pregnancy test. All the ultrasounds and blood work are done between 630a-730a.
All tests and blood work were covered under insurance for me. The sperm and procedure were basically the only costs to us. The sperm was ordered through California Cryobank and prices varied. The IUI procedure was around $1,300 per cycle.
Troy

The clinic [RMA of Michigan] has early morning monitoring appointments so I did not have to miss very much work for appointments. The wait times were reasonable and I saw a doctor at nearly every appointment. The staff was friendly and helpful when it came to explaining financial obligations and treatment protocols.... The nurses were in constant communication and were very compassionate and understanding.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic has early morning monitoring appointments so I did not have to miss very much work for appointments. The wait times were reasonable and I saw a doctor at nearly every appointment. The staff was friendly and helpful when it came to explaining financial obligations and treatment protocols.
Dr. Miller met with me at nearly every appointment and made sure to ask how I was doing. He never seemed like he was in a rush and took the time to answer all of my questions.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller was very thorough, explained things in terms I could understand, and took the time to answer all of my questions. He was compassionate when I miscarried. He is also up-to-date and recommended the ERA Test after I had a failed frozen transfer and a transfer ending in miscarriage. The results of that test showed I was pre-receptive. After adjusting treatment for that, I became pregnant and am now 23 weeks.
Ask questions so you understand your treatment protocol.
I don't remember the protocol for my fresh cycle, but it was more aggressive than the protocol my former doctor used, and resulted in 44 eggs, 30-some of which were fertilized, one was transferred at day 3 resulting in a live birth. I think 14 5-day embryos were frozen. Dr. Miller decided to transfer only one embryo on day 3 to reduce the chance of OHSS. He also gave me other medications and instruction to try to prevent OHSS, which was successful. I then had an elective single embryo FET, which resulted in a miscarriage. Since I also had a miscarriage and a failed transfer with my former doctor, I asked about PGS. Dr. Miller agreed that PGS was a good idea so we had our embryos tested. Almost all of them came back normally. After that, I had another FET and transferred one PGS tested normal embryo. It resulted in a negative. Dr. Miller then recommended I have an ERA biopsy done to make sure my lining was receptive at the time they had been transferring embryos. Since my two fresh transfers resulted in live births and all four of my FETs had resulted in miscarriage or failed, Dr. Miller thought the timing may have been off for transferring the embryo. The ERA test came back as pre-receptive. After changing my protocol in response, another FET was done resulting in a healthy pregnancy (so far!)
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring occurred between 6:30 and 7:30 in the morning and were first-come, first serve. The wait times were usually reasonable.
The costs seemed to be reasonable in comparison to other clinics.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Unexplained
The ENTIRE staff at RMA is AMAZING! From the nurses, to phlebotomists all the way to the front desk staff. Not once did I ever have an issue with anyone. Everyone was always friendly and helpful....The waiting room is a little small and can get packed early in the mornings when they do their “first come first served” ultrasounds and blood work in the morning. To me it wasn’t a big deal though. The strengths are all in the staff and the people that work there. They truly treat you like family.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The waiting room is a little small and can get packed early in the mornings when they do their “first come first served” ultrasounds and blood work in the morning. To me it wasn’t a big deal though. The strengths are all in the staff and the people that work there. They truly treat you like family. Like you are all in it together. We are hoping to have another baby with the help of this clinic and Baby Quest soon.
Dr.Wolf treated me like family. When I was going through my miscarriage, I remember her hugging me so tight while she let me cry on her shoulder. She wanted us to have a baby just as much as we wanted to. Our loss was her loss. In being a nurse I interact with a lot of other physicians. I’ve never seen or experienced such great bedside manner as Dr. Wolf has at any other point in time. After I was able to conceive my son, and “graduated” from the clinic, I was actually sad that I wasn’t going to be able to see her anymore!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
The first time I met Dr. Wolf I knew that she was going to help us conceive our baby. She has an amazing energy about her. She’s honest, hopeful, and most of all- truthful. She explained everything in detail. Took time to explain everything to my husband and I. Our first appointment lasted well over an hour. She never seemed rushed. You can just tell she really cares. I honestly feel blessed to have been cared for by her.
Trust her. She will do everything in her power she can to get you what you are hoping for.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
There was sometimes a line up but typically even when there was a lot of people in the morning it moved fast! I actually was greatful that there was some flexibility and appreciate of how fast they got me in and out for appointments.
Troy

She's [nurse at RMA of Michigan] done her best to keep me updated at all times and always makes sure we understand what's happening. She's stayed after hours to walk through things with us before. My only weakness I've seen with her is I don't know that she always communicates some of what I've told her straight to Dr. Wolf, even when I think it 's been relevant information...Each IUI was $350 and they recommended 2 per cycle (one the day before ovulation and one the day of). They also recommended Ovidrel all 5 tries - which was $99. They've given a cost sheet for IVF but I'm not entirely sure how much that will cost.
European, Middle Eastern
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This clinic is a pretty well-oiled machine. They make it easy to make and manage appointments. They always know why you're there and what they need to do. They've had practice and it's very evident. I feel very comfortable being in this clinic's hands.
Dr. Wolf had clearly reviewed all of our paper work and our case very carefully. She was very kind when talking through the sensitive parts of what we've been through and even teared up when talking about my miscarriage with us.
Jaclyn has been very responsive and understanding at all times. She's done her best to keep me updated at all times and always makes sure we understand what's happening. She's stayed after hours to walk through things with us before. My only weakness I've seen with her is I don't know that she always communicates some of what I've told her straight to Dr. Wolf, even when I think it 's been relevant information.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
We met with Dr. Wolf and discussed our case with her for over an hour on our first visit. She had clearly spent a lot of time and attention to detail on our case and had a full plan ready to recommend. She was very knowledgeable and very compassionate towards us. We saw her on most of our visits, but for most of my ultrasounds and check-ins those were very quick and dirty. She always takes time if you do have questions, though, and really cares about what she does.
Be ready to deal mostly with your nurse for a lot of the day-to-day stuff, but know that Dr. Wolf really cares about you and your case and will do her best to give you the results you want.
Dr. Wolf used Clomid for my husband and put me on Femara. She upped my dose of Femara after our first IUI, when I only produced one mature egg. We did an IUI, then two medicated cycles (per our request, because of cost) and then one additional IUI. She hoped this would work because I had gotten naturally pregnant (while my husband was on Clomid) despite his sperm issues. She has now recommended we skip to IVF.
Our insurance covered most of the ultrasounds and blood work, but everything else we had to pay out of pocket. The clomid was not covered (cost around $50). My Femara was (cost us around $10). Each IUI was $350 and they recommended 2 per cycle (one the day before ovulation and one the day of). They also recommended Ovidrel all 5 tries - which was $99. They've given a cost sheet for IVF but I'm not entirely sure how much that will cost.
I believe she is going to allow us to do one embryo but she's prepped us on the risks of multiples.

1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
They were great [at RMA of Michigan], from the front desk to finance, they all helped us immensely and were dedicated to their patients. The embryologist worked with us to preserve my husband’s very limited sperm that we’re salvageable and we are so grateful!...The nursing staff is amazing. They always respond to your phone call before the end of the day, and I’ve never once felt judged for asking anything.
1 IVF, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They were great, from the front desk to finance, they all helped us immensely and were dedicated to their patients. The embryologist worked with us to preserve my husband’s very limited sperm that we’re salvageable and we are so grateful!
Dr. Wolf is the most amazing physician I have ever worked with. From the first time we met her, she has always taken her time (we’re talking hours) to discuss what is going on, what the plan is, and to answer ALL of the questions we have. The nursing staff is amazing. They always respond to your phone call before the end of the day, and I’ve never once felt judged for asking anything. When we had our miscarriage, Dr. Wolf cried with us, embraced us in a hug, and agreed to do everything she could to prevent it from happening again.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa Perry)
AMAZING! I loved that they never made me feel dumb or like I was unnecessarily worried about something. They always called me back on the same day, and we communicated with the same nurse ever single time. She was with us at all visits and knew us without looking at our chart.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf was incredibly knowledgeable, up to date on all of the latest statistics, tests, and procedure protocols long before any of the other clinics we did consults with. She came to check on us before and after every procedure and was always available for questions. She called us personally to share successful news and also not so great news.
Go see her! We live in an area where there are several clinics within a 3 hour radius. She is worth driving past the clinic that is closest to you because she is that good.
I don’t remember now what exact protocols we used, but each time there was an issue, she was willing to change it.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Loved that they had a designated monitoring time as soon as they opened at 6:30. This allowed me to get there, be seen, and be back to work while missing as little as possible! We saw our doctor at almost every one of these appointments (except for every other weekend where the physicians alternated days off).
Over two years, we spent just under 30k completely out of pocket for: operative hysteroscopy, IVF, miscarriage, embryo storage, 3 cancelled FETs, and ERA. Frozen transfers were $5000 and included all labs and monitoring (out of pocket) included in cost IVF plus transfer of two embryos (them or later) - $12,000 (everything included out of pocket) Miscarriage: 15,000 (out of pocket, surgery, genetic testing, anesthesia)
They preferred to transfer single embryos in our situation (previous uterine malformation, physically demanding job where a multiple gestation pregnancy would be risky, etc), however it was the patients choice. They prefer to never transfer more than 2 embryos.

1 IUI, IVF
My nurse [at RMA of Michigan], Chris is fantastic and always communicates promptly and clearly. I'm never left questioning anything in my treatment plan...The clinic is very busy, but they open early to accommodate people that have to be a work. If you are just coming in for lab work, they get you in and out very quickly. The team is extremely nice and very knowledgable...It can take a couple of months to get in for your first appointment. Try to get on the cancellation list and you may have a chance to get in sooner.
1 IUI, IVF
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I saw Dr. Wolf originally for my HSG test but not again for a year. When I came in for my first actual Fertility Appointment, she had already reviewed my chart and remembered me from when i came in before. She listened to my concerns and came up with a plan that we were both comfortable with.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris Wagner)
First, I have to say having a nurse designated to my care was a great surprise as I didn't have that at my previous clinic. My nurse, Chris is fantastic and always communicates promptly and clearly. I'm never left questioning anything in my treatment plan.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is extremely caring and shows great concern for her patients. She is well informed on each patient and never makes you feel like just a number. I've always left the office understanding what my next steps were and felt comfortable that I was receiving the best care and was being treated with the best protocol.
My treatment is in process. We are doing an IVF cycle and I am currently priming with Estrace. We didn't use birth control. I had issues with long, irregular cycles after coming off of birth control so I happy that it's not a part of my protocol.
For one IVF Cycle including ICSI, assisted hatching and embryo storage it was about $18k
Troy

The clinic [RMA of MI] is run very well. All the staff seem to have good knowledge of how everything is run. I never ran into any issues. I sat down with someone about the financial aspect of it, and understood what was expected of me financially. During your cycles you show up to the office at like 6am before they open for regular business hours, to do blood work and ultrasounds and IUI's, etc. I did not enjoy getting to the doctor at that hour, but I understand why they do it.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is run very well. All the staff seem to have good knowledge of how everything is run. I never ran into any issues. I sat down with someone about the financial aspect of it, and understood what was expected of me financially. During your cycles you show up to the office at like 6am before they open for regular business hours, to do blood work and ultrasounds and IUI's, etc. I did not enjoy getting to the doctor at that hour, but I understand why they do it. They are usually pretty fast about getting you in and out. I don't think I was ever there more than 45 min even with my IUI's.
Dr. Miller and his staff are very kind and down to earth. They all really sit and listen to what you are dealing with and Dr. Miller will give you his honest opinion of the outlook. He is an amazing doctor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
All the nursing staff, and medical assistants were very kind and helpful. They always made sure I had what I needed. I was ALWAYS calling my nurse. Poor thing. I swear she heard from me probably every day. Any time I called the office or my nurse, someone would always promptly call me back.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller is very kind down to earth man. At my office visits he was usually quick to get in and out. Which I was OK with. For what I was doing we had to be at the office VERY early in the morning, and there was usually many many patients there also. He needed to get us all in before the regular clinic opened. He was always very professional about it, and I never felt rushed. I knew he had other patients to tend to, and honestly I needed to get back home to get children up and ready for school.
Tell him your expectations so you can work together to come up with the best plan for you.
I was doing sperm donor IUI's. He wanted to start me off on Clomid my first cycle and do 2 insemination's. Knowing that I ovulate just fine on my own I disagreed with that and wanted no medication and only 1 insemination. Well that didn't work. So next round I listened to him. He explained that the clomid will help me ovulate possibly more eggs, but it would be unlikely that I would conceive multiples. Well he was right, the next cycle I had 2 eggs ready to go. I did the 2 insemination's like he wanted and I ended up pregnant.
I had to pay for the thawing of the sperm and the insemination's, which was about $1000/per cycle. My insurance covered the rest of my office visits, blood work, and ultrasounds.
Troy

They [RMA of Michigan] were very efficient and I loved the doctors and nursing staff.... Even the ladies who drew my blood were great! The clinic itself was really nice and their equipment was good as well as the documentation they provided you about the procedure and your meds. My only complaint is about the office staff, in particular, the front desk people and receptionists. Often they were rude and short with me. Maybe that has changed by now...
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They were very efficient and I loved the doctors and nursing staff. Yes, you are cycles in and out so quickly, but that worked for me and even though that is the case, I didn't feel like a number. Even the ladies who drew my blood were great! The clinic itself was really nice and their equipment was good as well as the documentation they provided you about the procedure and your meds. My only complaint is about the office staff, in particular, the front desk people and receptionists. Often they were rude and short with me. Maybe that has changed by now...
Both Dr. Miller and Dr. Wolf both treated me and my husband with respect and were both very kind and honest. Dr. Miller answered all of our questions and explained things very well. He took our concerns and opinions into the treatment plan.
All of the nurses I saw were good, but Lisa was the primary and we loved her. I often had follow-up questions, not because of her, but just because of all of the info and she was so good about getting back to me. The other nursing staff was great. I had a couple of scares with bleeding after the transfer and the nurses that responses to my after hours line messages were very compassionate and helpful.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I think Dr. Miller was great. He was honest and compassionate. Even though they see a lot of patients and he was very efficient, I still felt like he knew us. We felt that we knew the odds well and that he recommended the best treatment plan for us, not just what would make them the most money.
Come with questions because he will give honest answers
We started with IUI and did 3 cycles. I had already tried clomid through my OB at least 2 times and it didn't work, so we decided to skip it. We have unexplained infertility; although, my husbands morphology was low on one of the tests, I believe the second one was normal. We decided that 3 was enough because your chances of getting pregnant with 4 or more sessions goes down a lot. We then did IVF including testing, so it had to be a frozen cycle. He also did ICSI especially since the number of eggs I had was pretty small. Because we had the testing results, we knew that 2 of the 3 embryos that made it were good, we only decided to transfer 1 and that resulted in my beautiful baby boy. We have 1 good embryo frozen with him.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
If you got there first thing, it was fast. It was very efficient. If you got there later, you might be waiting for a little while.
This is hard for me because insurance paid 80% (my new insurance does not), so it is hard for to estimate the exact costs as well as the genetic screening that we paid for.
Not really. We decided to just do one because of the chromosome testing. His preference is NOT to do multiples because of the risk.
Troy

Sometimes patients bring their other kids in to the waiting room [at RMA of Michigan] and I kind of wish there was a no kids policy...Lisa [nurse] was always empathetic and caring. She called me back the same day whenever I left a message with a question about my treatment... Iuis totaled around $1,300 for us plus meds. Medicated cycles without iuis ran less, between $330-700 depending on type of medications.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
It's pricy, but worth it. The doctors and nurses and great. Sometimes patients bring their other kids in to the waiting room and I kind of wish there was a no kids policy but understand that some people might be trying for their second, third, etc. Expect early appointments but it's nice so it doesn't cut into work time.
Dr. Wolf was the warmest, most caring doctor I've ever known. When I had a d&c for my miscarriage, she did the procedure and comforted me before it happened.
Lisa was always empathetic and caring. She called me back the same day whenever I left a message with a question about my treatment.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Always warm and caring. Willing to discuss statistics and studies done to help us understand their recommendation for treatment and why only so many cycles before moving on to more aggressive treatment. She comforted me during my d&c for my miscarriage and called me personally with the results of the tissue analysis. Wonderful doctor.
I read so many stories about people doing so many cycles of clomid or femara or without any drug at all with no success for years. Dr. Wolf explained that the likelihood of success for any one treatment (in my case anyway) peaked at 3-4 attempts. I know it's expensive, but it doesn't make sense to keep doing the same treatment more than your doctor says makes scientific sense. So, listen to Dr. Wolf :)
I have PCOS/anobulation/hypothyroidism. I was put on levothyroxin to get thyroid level (not sure if t4 or what level exactly) was between a 1 and 2. Tried femara for a few cycles with a trigger and timed intercourse. Ovulation occurred but no success. Tried injectable meds (gonal f/follistim) with trigger and timed intercourse for a few cycles with no success. Ovulation occurred. A few times I had to take a month off because I overstimmed. My first iui (rma does inseminations two days in a row) with injectable meds and trigger resulted in a miscarriage at 7 weeks due to a chromosomal abnormality. 2nd iui same treatment was negative. 3rd iui same treatment resulted in my daughter :)
Our insurance covered some labs and the medication. Did not cover iui procedure or some other costs. Iuis totaled around $1,300 for us plus meds. Medicated cycles without iuis ran less, between $330-700 depending on type of medications. The initial consult was somehow covered by insurance.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
I felt the clinic [RMA of Michigan] to be welcoming. Most of the desk staff were kind, there were a few that I felt could offer a friendly smile. It feels very vulnerable walking into a fertility center, especially for the first time. I felt everyone was very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise. I was treated with respect and dignity from start to finish, as was my husband. I really felt valued as a patient and would highly recommend RMA to anyone.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I felt the clinic to be welcoming. Most of the desk staff were kind, there were a few that I felt could offer a friendly smile. It feels very vulnerable walking into a fertility center, especially for the first time. I felt everyone was very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise. I was treated with respect and dignity from start to finish, as was my husband. I really felt valued as a patient and would highly recommend RMA to anyone.
From our very first consultation, Dr. Wolfe was kind, compassionate and so knowledgeable of our chart. She made an effort to get to know us outside of our fertility story. She was honest, forthcoming and made us feel comfortable about our plan. She held my hand, wiped my tears, calmed my fears and hands down gave the best hugs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris)
Our nurse, Chris, was great. She was the head nurse at the clinic so we felt in good hands. She wasn’t quite as warm and fuzzy as Dr. Wolfe but always willing to answer any question and very prompt with returning phone calls. Some of the nurses that I would get when Chris wasn’t available, were not quite as compassionate but I got the feeling that the assigned nurses were all vested in their main cases. Overall, we were pleased with the nursing staff.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolfe gained our trust from the get-go. She was very prepared for our consultation. Was knowledgeable about every entry of our chart and the testing we did previous to walking into RMA. She listened to each and every concern. Our plan was created and she was very candid about the challenges and although hopeful for our success, she prepared us for the worse with compassion. I feel she cared for us like she would her own family. I need all the information I can get and she shared even the technical aspects with us. I felt very comfortable with her.
I would wholeheartedly say, TRUST her!
We went straight to IVF. Thru testing, it was discovered I had blocked tubes caused by endometriosis so IVF was basically the only option. She decided on an antagonist protocol, I don’t specifically recall why but we went that route. She also suggested we do ICSI as my husband and I are both on the older side and using the ICSI technique would be beneficial in choosing the strongest sperm to use.
We chose a multi cycle plan. I believe when everything was all said and done we spent around $30,000.
It was suggested, based on my age (37 at the time), that we transfer 2 embryos to better our chances of at least one implanted. Dr. Wolfe did prepare us for the chance of multiples, and we were fine with the idea.
Troy

They [RMA of Michigan] are great and friendly I would recommend them to anyone. They treat you like they would treat their own loved ones that are struggling. They try to provide you with finance options and are so helpful.... They moved quickly and it was morning open appointment I think. I was never left to wait for long periods of time and was always able to make it in and out before work.... $8000 for the basic IVF then there where the medication cost.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They are great and friendly I would recommend them to anyone. They treat you like they would treat their own loved ones that are struggling. They try to provide you with finance options and are so helpful. I would only recommend again letting endo patients know that their chances are much better after having endo removed prior to treatment.
I just really liked him as a person. During our first meeting both her and his staff were warm and kind. He spent a lot of time in his office going over things with me and answering all questions till I left confident I new what was going on and how things worked. He was personable and relateable. Fabulous bed side manor!
They were all very kind! I could call and someone would get back with me quickly if they were not available at the time of the call. They were great about calling me about my blood work and were very apologetic when they had to give me the dreaded call that it did not work. They were very compassionate!
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I felt completely comfortable with Dr Miller. He was always kind, warm and explained everything. Very professional and personable! I only wish that I have been told that Laparoscopy would have greatly increased my chances of success.
He is wonderful but if you suffer from endometriosis have laparoscopy prior to IVF treatments.
I was started on synthroid because my thyroid was not where they would like it for fertility. I was also started on estrogen. I was on Follistim, Menopur and after a couple days on them my follicals were not reacting as well as they should have and the doses were bumped up. I was giving Ovidrel as my trigger shot and it was suggested if we did another round that we add Lupron since my follicals did not respond as quickly as the should have.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
$8000 for the basic IVF then there where the medication cost.
He was great and allowed me to transfer two. Though none of my embryo's were of great quality. My husband sperm had been test as was found to be good but we were told it was just a bad batch it happens.

2013
I was told that I could have my endometrial biopsy done there, but 2 days before the procedure they called and said that they [RMA] don’t do them for outside patients anymore. I had to scramble to find a facility that does them because it had to be done at a certain time in my cycle...I didn’t feel like she was very warm, it was very straight and to the point. She never really asked how I was doing or feeling.
2013
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I like that a doctor does you ultrasound when you come in for a follicle check. I think Dr. Wolf has great bedside manner and is very respectful. I also like that the office opens early for labs and ultrasounds. However the office closes at 3 but people don’t answer the phone after 2:30. I also have a hard time reaching people at the front desk. I used this office also as a satellite office and I feel you are treated completely different. I was missed informed on a lot of things that they don’t test for when you are a satellite patient and it made me scramble because I wasn’t told until 2 days before the procedure was supposed to me done. It made me feel sad to be treated like an outsider because they are so kind when you are an actual patient.
She was very caring and let me make the decision of our next steps
I didn’t feel like she was very warm, it was very straight and to the point. She never really asked how I was doing or feeling. I think it’s important that your nurse treats you like a supportive friend.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She was on board with what I wanted to do before we moved on to the next steps, she answered all of my questions when asked and explained everything in detail. She did a surgery on me and respected my decision to not let her do certain things while she was doing the surgery. She is wonderful bedside manner and is sympathetic.
Don’t give up hope.
I can’t remember what type of protocol that was used but we tried different meds both times. I have PCOS so we were trying to get a good amount of eggs without overstimulating me.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
They do appointments at 6:30am until 8am, I thought it was convenient but I guess it would depend on your daily schedule
We paid around $12,000 for both cycles using my eggs. We had to use an egg donor at one point and that was going to cost us $25,000 so we went to our old clinic because they were cheaper
I think both should be an option and explained in detail. We were never given single embryo transfer as an option but I think we were a special case.

2011 - 2013
I wish going in I new that a lot of this is kind of a science experiment. Everyone responds to treatment differently. Going in I kind of felt like they [RMA of Michigan] had the system all worked out and it would be more one size fits all. That my be naive but it was a whole new world I knew little about. Our doctors and nurse really helped make it all manageable and even exciting....My nurse felt like my best friend while working with RMA. She was someone I knew I could call with any question or even for reassurance when I felt like I was overwhelmed by the whole process. She was my best ally and I knew she was there to make sure everything was set for success. She was right by my side though the whole process.
2011 - 2013
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I wish going in I new that a lot of this is kind of a science experiment. Everyone responds to treatment differently. Going in I kind of felt like they had the system all worked out and it would be more one size fits all. That my be naive but it was a whole new world I knew little about. Our doctors and nurse really helped make it all manageable and even exciting.
She was always there to answer questions. If I left a message with Dr Wolf or our nurse she got back to me right away. She always knew exactly what was going on in my life related to IVF and beyond. I feel like she celebrated our victories and grieved our set backs right along side us.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is no nonsense, she followed our lead when appropriate and guided us to make decisions we were all confident with. I always felt at ease in a situation that is anything but comfortable. Honestly, when I got to the point in my pregnancies when I graduated from her care I was always a little sad to not have a reason to see her anymore. There was something very reassuring about Dr. Wolf and the whole clinic.
Tell her what you want and she'll do everything she can to make that happen. Also trust your nurses as much as she does.
I followed an agonist. The first cycle with BCP - resulting in my first son. When trying for our second we matched the cycle that previously worked. For whatever reason, almost two years later that wasn't what I needed. Dr. Wolf changed course and had me add numerous nutritional supplements before my next cycle. That was a success resulting in my second son.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were held in the morning before the scheduled appointments. (Something like 6am to 8am). Since I needed these several times a week it was great to get these out of the way before work. The appointments were extremely efficient and I was usually in and out in 15 minutes.

1 IVF, Surrogacy
This clinics [RMA of MI] overall performance was amazing. I felt very comfortable and welcomed starting from the first visit. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I never had to wait forever in the waiting room. They make everything very comfortable for their patients...I was given a financial advisor and was able to email her with any concerns or comments. The payment process went smoothly...My nurse, Jaclyn, was amazing. She always answered all my questions in a
1 IVF, Surrogacy
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This clinics overall performance was amazing. I felt very comfortable and welcomed starting from the first visit. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I never had to wait forever in the waiting room. They make everything very comfortable for their patients
She was always very personable and took her time making sure I understood everything
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn wiegand)
My nurse, Jaclyn, was amazing. She always answered all my questions in a timely manner when I emailed or called, she always made sure I completely understood everything before leaving each visit
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I love how she treated me with respect and talked to me on more of a personable level. She would always let me know exactly what we were looking at during the ultrasounds to view egg growth and would always make sure I could see the screen. She took her time with us at every visit and I never felt rushed
I think she was a wonderful doctor, I have absolutely no complaints about her
In my treatment I was taking lupron, gonal and menopur. My estimated retrieval was put off for a couple days for my follicles to become more mature. Once they were I used ovidrel the night before retrieval
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Their monitoring was a couple hours every morning starting at 6am. For me this worked, but it might not work for everyone's since it's a small window. My overall experience with the monitoring was good.

2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Honestly I have no complaints about RMA. They treated me with respect. I never had to wait long at my appointments. They are very organized. They open very early 6 :30 am which is wonderful patients can go there before they go to work.... Dr. Wolf and her partner Dr Miller chose to do a single embryo transfer on me which was successful because I am now pregnant with a singleton at 46 years old it would not be safe for me to be pregnant with multiples. I am now a girl believer in the single embryo transfers.
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
She was very compassionate and loving it was genuine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: JACYLIN)
Jacylin always called me with test results and any changes in treatment she always kept in touch with me. And always explained very well how to take my medications and was very detailed regarding my treatment
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is very empathetic and compassionate it is genuine. She was very honest and was never pushy. She was able to figure out why I was not getting pregnant and she was able to successfully fix those problems by getting me pregnant I am now 13 weeks pregnant. I had 6 failed vid cycles with previous infertility doctor.
Be a good patient and follow her directions closely . With infertility treatment timing of medicine nations and taking them correctly is very important.
I had chronic endometritis which was keeping embryos from implanting. She treated me with antibiotics for 30 days and it got rid of the infection. She also discovered I needed another 24 hours of progesterone.
I had an ivf transfer using my husbands sperm and donor eggs. Costed around 18,000 dollars.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Get there [RMA of MI] early on monitoring days because it’s really busy and the line up can be put the door. Don’t worry which doctor you see because they are both great. They treat you like you are the only patient...My nurse has been amazing, she is caring and compassionate and I feel Like she advocates for me.... $450 for anesthesia We had insurance coverage for everything else so it was just copAys and medication...
Ashkenazi Jewish, Black or African-American
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Get there early on monitoring days because it’s really busy and the line up can be put the door. Don’t worry which doctor you see because they are both great. They treat you like you are the only patient
I felt like everyone remembers me and things about my life that aren’t related to fertility’. Theybtaje time to answer your questions and seem genuinely sad when things don’t work
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Brittany )
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He’s compassionate, he’s been through ivf as a patient and it shows. He considers your opinions and ideas and always makes sure you understand what’s happening. I think he’s a little shy and can sometimes come off as aloof. I also don’t think he’s very open to supplements or alternative medicine.
Ask about supplements, do your own research so you know what options are and be a little pushy with what you want.
My first ivf was actually Iui thatvwas converted. My second we used the estrogen priming and thev3rd was a micro flare with lupron. The other times I used menopur and gonal f. The last cycle was 300 gonal And 225 menopur with 20 of lupron twice a day
We really wanted more embryos and explained that and he was fine with us transferring 3

3 IUI, 2 IVF, Egg Freezing
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
I loved going to RMA. My assigned nurse was smart and attentive. Tonya who took my blood was warm and caring.....I believe I paid 7300 for a fresh cycle and around 3100 for a frozen plus medication... I loved my nurse Nicole! She was very knowledgeable and I was happy to have her as my nurse throughout my journey... Dr wolf is open to transferring more that one embryo.
3 IUI, 2 IVF, Egg Freezing
PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They don’t make mistakes. The business runs like clockwork. I don’t believe they have a weakness but I would like to get a printout of my follicle monitoring during the stim stages instead of just hearing about my progress verbally.
I loved going to RMA. My assigned nurse was smart and attentive. Tonya who took my blood was warm and caring. Dr Wolfe was wonderful, strong, caring and very talented.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Because of Dr Wolf I have a beautiful baby boy. Dr wolf has a phenomenal memory and is very detailed. Her compassion is beautiful. I’ve seen her go into the lobby to comfort a distraught patient. I’ve seen her emotionally affected when I experienced an loss. She cares about what she does and I greatly admire her. I’m very impressed by her and she is a wonderful role model for young women because she is a successful and strong doctor. She carries the hopes and dreams of all of her patient on her shoulders and I’m sure that can be stressful.
She is the best. Go see her now!
We used an estrogen priming cycle.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
You go between 630-730 and dont have to Wait too long!
Dr wolf is open to transferring more that one embryo.
Troy

The clinic [RMA of MI] is clean, friendly, and has great hours available. I was able to go in before work every day and only had to take time off for my egg retrieval. The staff makes you feel like you are a part of their family. ... Cost were clear and upfront. My insurance coverage was explained to me as we’re additional costs. There were no surprising costs. ... Monitoring appointments were very quick and easy. Bloodwork was simple and the nurses were great at it. Ultrasounds were done quickly but thoroughly.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is clean, friendly, and has great hours available. I was able to go in before work every day and only had to take time off for my egg retrieval. The staff makes you feel like you are a part of their family. I found myself wishing I had made a different career choice and could work there.
Dr Wolf has incredible bedside manner. She makes you feel like family and she truly cares.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Denise then Angela)
My nurses personally called me With results and when I had questions or concerns they answered them.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Lynda Wolf is the BEST. I have sent two friends her way and they also agree. I didn’t want to leave the practice although I had success. I wished she could continue with me during my pregnancy. She made my treatment something I look back upon with good memories.
If you’d like someone who is kind, compassionate and knows her stuff go to Dr Lynda Wolf
We used a three day transfer as I didn’t produce a lot of eggs. We transferred all three as one didn’t look good at all and the other two were good contenders.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
We chose to transfer all three together under Dr Wolfs recommendation. We were happy with this decision and would have been happy with a multiple birth as well.

Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Very convenient as far as scheduling and being able to have blood drawn and ultrasound in the morning and still get to work on time [at RMA of Michigan]! The way they get patients in and out is very streamlined and I really appreciated that. The nurses do a great job of making sure you know all you need to know!...We did about 6 cycles of clomid with timed intercourse before moving on to gonal with IUI. I believe we did between 4-6 IUI cycles here before finding a new doctor.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Very convenient as far as scheduling and being able to have blood drawn and ultrasound in the morning and still get to work on time! The way they get patients in and out is very streamlined and I really appreciated that. The nurses do a great job of making sure you know all you need to know!
I did not feel that Dr. Miller cared for me as a person, he was very clinical and that did not help out an already stressful and emotional situation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
The nursing staff here was caring and organized, no complaints in that department!
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I did not have a great experience here. I always felt like Dr.Miller was pressuring my Husband and I to do IVF right off the bat. He spoke in statistics and I felt he was trying to use scare tactics to move along the process. When I did become pregnant via an IUI cycle, it ended in early miscarriage. When I went to see Dr. Miller for the first time after this, he told me "you were barely pregnant," not the nicest most caring thing to say to someone who has been trying to conceive for years and finally had a positive test! Horrible bedside manner, he didn't seem to care.
Make sure you stay on top of your cycle and what is required, ask questions. Switch Doctors if you are unhappy!
Clomid cycles were just a few hundred dollars, an IUI cycle closer to $1000
Troy

Strength, they [RMA of MI] are prompt with returning phone calls. Weakness, it's very much like a production line there...My nurse was very good at communicating with me but I had to ask the questions and ask about reasoning behind descions...CD3 blood work was $600 each ultrasound was $365, progesterone test (7dpo test) $100, beta another 100. IUI with wash $350. Each IUI costs us about $2,000...When I had my chemical pregnancy they had me sit in the waiting room for an hour and a half.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strength, they are prompt with returning phone calls. Weakness, it's very much like a production line there.
Was never explained or given a reasoning for some issues I had each month. Was taken back in groups to get blood work. Never was explained during my ultrasounds their findings. I was never explained what my blood tests meant. When I had my chemical pregnancy they had me sit in the waiting room for an hour and a half. Never explored in more depth or seem interested in my husbands seman analysis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Kris)
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He seemed rushed, never explained reasoning for course of treatment. Never answered my questions for spotting prior to period every month. Told us we only had a 5% chance of conceiving naturally but he never offered an explanation as to why. He never even said the word infertile to me. I still have no answers as to why we are struggling.
Ask questions, be prepared and inform yourself before your initial meeting.
150 clomid, and iui. No rational for it. I ovulate naturally and always surged before CD14 so I never received the trigger shot.
Troy

Iui is $375 and we do two each round [at RMA of Michigan]. The ovidrel is $105 at their office...The staff is all so friendly and they do everything they can to make sure you are not waiting a long time to be seen. It’s nice that they have early morning hours so I haven’t needed to take anytime off of work...We have done two months of clomid with a trigger of ovidrel and iui [with Dr. Miller]. We haven’t had any pregnancies yet. I suffer from PCOS but the clomid and trigger have caused me to ovulate.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller is very knowledgeable. He is always very positive and really cares about helping his patients. He provided a lot of details and made sure we left each visit with a good understanding of whats next.
Work with your OBGYN to do diagnostics testing first. It will help move the process along quicker with Dr. Miller. My obgyn billed all my tests as diagnostic so my insurance covered most of it.
We have done two months of clomid with a trigger of ovidrel and iui. We haven’t had any pregnancies yet. I suffer from PCOS but the clomid and trigger have caused me to ovulate. We will be doing one more round and if that is also not successful we will most likely move on to ivf.
Iui is $375 and we do two each round. The ovidrel is $105 at their office. My insurance has covered ultrasounds and bloodwork so all in all each round is around $855
Troy

The nursing staff is extremely organized [at RMA of Michigan]. All i needed to do was show up...Monitoring was done between 630 nd 730...Cost was slightly below the other clinic we got a quote from...They push for eSet, but you agree you get a free frozen trasnfer minus med costs and theyll place 2 on the next transfer...Strength is how organized and modern it is. Weakness is they do monitoring between 630 and 730 am so if you live far way you might have to get up pretty early. Procedures are done later in the afternoon. They're very good about calling you after and telling you your lab results
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Dr. Miller actully cared about me. We are Male factor and waiting for a microtese. He as a doctor has been supportive
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole clark)
Nicole hndled everything. The nursing staff is extremely organized. All i needed to do was show up
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller was our second opinion. Were so glad we went to rma after a failed retrieval at another clinic. Rma adjusted my meds as needed and we got 22 eggs and 15 were mature and frozen. My husbands tese failed and he has been supportive while waiting for a microtese in December. He has not pushed a donor on us but has given us facts.
Go and do not hesitate.
My protocol was changed. This time I did an estrogen priming and then gonal f menopur and cetrotide. They also did 2 trigger shots instead of 1. The results worked well and we got 15 usable eggs
Monitoring was done between 630 nd 730
Cost was slightly below the other clinic we got a quote from.
Troy

Everyone at RMA was nice and helpful. They run on time and don’t leave you waiting forever to see the doctor, have blood drawn or for any testing. Be ready to wake up early, blood draws start at 6:30am!... [Cost Of Treatment] Cycle:10,710 Medication: 3,500 Blood work/Ultrasounds (not covered by ins): $2,000... Leslie was awesome. She was at almost every appointment I had and always was positive, upbeat and full of information.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie Donovan)
Leslie was awesome. She was at almost every appointment I had and always was positive, upbeat and full of information. She even help us get some free medication others had donated to the clinic.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr.Miller was always very compassionate while talking to my husband and I as we underwent our first round of IVF. He answered all of our questions and never made us feel as though we were asking ‘dumb’ questions. When we lost all of our embryos, he was genuine in his opinion of whether or not to do a second round and was nice enough to back us into a multi cycle plan to save us on some of the costs for our upcoming second round. I would definitely recommend Dr. Miller to anyone needed a RE.
I took 1 shot nightly of Gonal (125 units) and Menopur(2-4 vials) for the first 6 nights. Nights 7-10 I added 1 vial Cetrotide. I had a transvaginal ultrasound and blood work done every other day throughout the process. I produced 30 eggs, 24 mature.
Dr. Miller told us his preference was to transfer only 1 embryo.
Troy

The nurses, techs and desk staff [RMA of MI] were all very nice. The ivf nurses we also very kind. The financial department needs a lot of work, they need better manners and showing a little compassion and knowledge would be great too!... [monitoring appointments] were pretty efficient, but it comes at a cost, they don’t allow time for you to ask questions, you have to call your nurse and ask for a call back, it feels very rushed
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The nurses, techs and desk staff were all very nice. The ivf nurses we also very kind. The financial department needs a lot of work, they need better manners and showing a little compassion and knowledge would be great too!
It’s hard to feel human or normal during ivf it’s such an unnatural process, the staff was always kind, Dr Miller was blunt but still kind, but it’s hard not to feel like you’re in a mill
LOVED my nurse she was real, treated me like she really cared, and never made me feel rushed
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He is very blunt and I’m not sure, after two failed IVF attempts, what is wrong with us! I though we’d get mor answers after the first failed attempt but did not get a good answer other than ‘we probably waited too long to start teying’... not helpful
If you like a blunt doctor that tells you like it is, he’s your man.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
They were pretty efficient, but it comes at a cost, they don’t allow time for you to ask questions, you have to call your nurse and ask for a call back, it feels very rushed
My insurance covered the ultrasounds and bloodwork, i was out of pocket for the meds, IUI’s and IVF’s... about $1000 for each IUI including meds and about $30000 for two IVF’s with meds

Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
[RMA of MI's] Weaknesses: the waiting room is so busy and feels very depressing. It’s first come first serve so there is a line if you get there before 6:15am. They usually have the news on the tv which is depressing but I think they’ve changed that as the last few times they had on something more uplifting. Strengths- I like That you get in and out early in the morning so you can get to work. The nurses are helpful and knowledgeable. The blood draw ladies are quick and good at their job.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Dr Wolf is personable and kind.
Nursing staff at RMA is very well organized but I think they sometimes forget how emotional the fertility process is.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr wolf is very straightforward and I like That. She also takes some risks which I like vs. some clinics that are too conservative. But they do see thousands of patients at RMA so it is hard to feel very special there.
If you’re in it for a fight, meaning - you want a baby and you don’t need a lot of fluff - Dr Wolf is for you. If you need a lot of hand holding or want a slower more caring experience than RMA is not for you. It’s faster paced there, no nonsense.
I did 3 Iuis and 3 ivfs. 350 gonal and 3 menopurs for ivf. 250 gonal for iuis.
I am 40 so dr wolf suggested I transfer More embryos. I tranSfered 3 my last cycle. 2 the previous and only 1 the first cycle.

IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Nurses are their [RMA of Michigan] strengths. So is nurse communication. Doctor communication not so much. Nurses have more compassion and doctors don’t listen to your problems or play them down. My miscarriage pain was played off like it was no big deal and I wasn’t given anything for the pain. I felt like he basically told me to “suck it up”... She [nurse] was amazing. I’m sad to say she retired and I haven’t decided if I am going back to this clinic because she isn’t there anymore
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Nurses are their strengths. So is nurse communication. Doctor communication not so much. Nurses have more compassion and doctors don’t listen to your problems or play them down. My miscarriage pain was played off like it was no big deal and I wasn’t given anything for the pain. I felt like he basically told me to “suck it up”
Just felt inbetween. Like he had no compassion for the many losses
She was amazing. I’m sad to say she retired and I haven’t decided if I am going back to this clinic because she isn’t there anymore
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I felt like he could have done more for me because I had so many miscarriages. He didn’t take me being allergic to progesterone seriously. Also said we could transfer two but only let us do one. I felt I should have had immune protocol but he refused and told me there was nothing we could do when I know that’s not the case
Make sure you get everything in writing
Estrogen pills inserted vaginslly twice a day. 1mg progesterone in oil once a day given between 6-8am.
6k each frozen cycle. 12k total
I’m disappointed we were told we could do two but we’re only allowed one

2012 - 2017
Clean, professional clinic with a positive atmosphere!...Met with a financial coordinator. She was very informative and detailed, while remaining compassionate and sensitive to our situation...Doors open at 620 and patients are being seen by 630! First come first serve. Always moves quick and I'm usually out the door by 645!...RMA did not send over my PGD results to my ob when I "graduated" from the RE clinic despite several attempts to call...
2012 - 2017
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Clean, professional clinic with a positive atmosphere!
Dr miller is a very personable man. He always remembers mine and my husbands name, our medical history, and is genuinely invested and cares about getting the results we want. He always gives honest opinions and is looking out for the best interest of the patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
The nursing staff is awesome!! You genuinely feel like they're cheering you on every step of the way and take the time to call you personally about your levels and answer any emails promptly
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr miller and dr Wolfe share a practice. Both are equally compassionate, respectful of your time together, and answer all questions in detail. Dr miller made the calls himself to deliver news about how the embryos were progressing and results from our PGD
Be ready to wait in line for your blood draws every other day! It will move quick, dr miller is respectful of everyone's time!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Dr miller was very adamant on single transfers, he explained to me the risk of twins and wants to avoid it if necessary. I'm glad he was honest and happy with the outcome we achieved with the single transfer!
Troy

The entire process was great. I cant say enough about the practice. Everyone [RMA of Michigan] was wonderful and caring. Be prepared to get to the office early for ultrasounds as there are no appointments set. It is first come first serve... I was given 1 nurse to deal with through the process. Others were available if she wasnt though. She was wonderful. The entire staff is wonderful... My medications were covered by insurance and some of the procedures. I did nit pay more than $2500
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The entire process was great. I cant say enough about the practice. Everyone was wonderful and caring. Be prepared to get to the office early for ultrasounds as there are no appointments set. It is first come first serve
Dr. Wolf has an amazing bedside manner. She is compassionate and caring. Her positive outlook made me feel at ease and I strongly feel that helped me relax.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Yes but I dont remember her name)
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I had seen 1 doctor prior to Dr. Wolf whom made my husband and I lose hope. The 1st doctor said we wpuld never get pregnant without IVF. Dr. Wolf was confident in trying IUI. My husband worked on the road and timimg was difficult. She knew that and made adjustments to my meds to make sure I was ready for the time he would be available. Dr. Wolf completed our family 💜
Do not give up hope
I took clomid and used injectibles. It has been awhile and I dont remember everything. The staff was amazing at getting me set with everything I needed
I domt remember exactly. My medications were covered by insurance and some of the procedures. I did nit pay more than $2500
2010 - 2012
Monitoring appointments are very early in the morning. First come first serve starting at 6am. You do have to have ultrasounds on Day 3 of your period. I didn't know this and think that would be nice to know ahead of time. Retrievals and transfers all done done at the clinic [RMA of MI]. ... She [nurse] was thorough and detailed oriented. She made sure you understood your protocol. Available to answer question when needed. ...
2010 - 2012
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments are very early in the morning. First come first serve starting at 6am. You do have to have ultrasounds on Day 3 of your period. I didn't know this and think that would be nice to know ahead of time. Retrievals and transfers all done done at the clinic.
She is very caring, spends a lot of time with you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris )
She was thorough and detailed oriented. She made sure you understood your protocol. Available to answer question when needed.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr Wolf is a wonderful doctor. She is caring and kind and will accommodate for special requests. She makes you feel safe and wants nothing more than success for her patients. She is very knowledgeable and excellent at what she does.
Don't go in expecting to get pregnancy your first cycle because it can get you down. Stay the course and you'll hopefully find success.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were for a set time block every morning starting at 6am. The wait was never too long as it was first come first serve.
Over the course of many cycles and procedures we spent over 60k on infertility treatments.
Troy

You can tell [RMA of Michigan is] a great place because the waiting room is always packed. Women are lined up out the door to see the doctors here. The only negative is how busy they are but it is well worth the wait...They [nurses] are all very friendly. They always return your calls as they state they will. They are helpful in explaining medications, lab values and your scheduling...IUI x 2 months on oral medications win trigger shot. IUI x 2 months in injectable medications with trigger shot.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
You can tell it’s a great place because the waiting room is always packed. Women are lined up out the door to see the doctors here. The only negative is how busy they are but it is well worth the wait.
They are all very friendly. They always return your calls as they state they will. They are helpful in explaining medications, lab values and your scheduling.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is a great doctor. She makes you feel like you’re her only patient, despite having a line of women to see. She takes the time to get to know you and shows that she really cares. She is knowledgeable and trustworthy.
See her!
I’m not sure, as I have insurance coverage for infertility.
Troy

[RMA of MI-Troy] Offers services 7 Days per week, even on major holidays - this ensures cycles are missed. Promptly return phone calls. Effective communicators. Very early office hours to help prevent missing excessive time from work.... Lauren [a nurse] was always available for me. I felt like I was her only patient. She answered all calls and questions promptly and at a level that was understandable for me to follow. She was great.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Dr. Miller had great bedside manner. Staff communicate well to make sure you have a clear understanding of the process and that your needs are being met.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lauren)
Lauren was always available for me. I felt like I was her only patient. She answered all calls and questions promptly and at a level that was understandable for me to follow. She was great.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller is warm and friendly, he puts you at ease and makes the process comfortable. He explains all questions and provides you great knowledge. He is very well educated on fertility and ensures that you receive the best course of treatment for your specific needs.
Don’t hesitate, give it a shot!
I did medicated times intercourse, my bills were about $1000 per month.
Troy

The office [RMA of MI-Troy] is usually very busy and there can be long wait times for blood draws and ultrasounds but overall the office is very clean. It is well organized and order goes by time of arrival with allows me to make it to work on time during days of treatment... She [the nurse] only calls to answer questions and to report test results but she is organized and very friendly
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The office is usually very busy and there can be long wait times for blood draws and ultrasounds but overall the office is very clean. It is well organized and order goes by time of arrival with allows me to make it to work on time during days of treatment
My first experience with her was when I showed up for an appointment having not met her before she came and got me herself from the waiting room and she asked “how is nick (my husband) doing with all this” and gave me a hug!
She only calls to answer questions and to report test results but she is organized and very friendly
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is very compassionate but real with all her answers, she will hold your hand literally and she is very understanding. Although you may not see her at every appointment you see her frequently enough. She makes you feel very comfortable and I would never hesitate to tell her I’m nervous or scared.
The best decision I ever made was going to see her
I don’t recall
Expensive
We have not gotten that far

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Unexplained
It [RMA of Michigan] is very crowded, but even with that you don’t feel lost in the crowd. Try to be patient with the process, this is something I struggle with. It is very frustrating when you aren’t given any real answers, I have had seven miscarriages with no real explanation, dr. Wolf always acknowledges that that is extremely frustrating, for her as well...She [nurse] never seems annoyed with my million questions, and takes time to speak with you every time she calls.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
It is very crowded, but even with that you don’t feel lost in the crowd. Try to be patient with the process, this is something I struggle with. It is very frustrating when you aren’t given any real answers, I have had seven miscarriages with no real explanation, dr. Wolf always acknowledges that that is extremely frustrating, for her as well.
I truly value her opinion, she cares, and is so compassionate
She never seems annoyed with my million questions, and takes time to speak with you every time she calls.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She makes you feel like you are her only patient. It feels like she is fighting with me, and for me. She is very detailed, and never feels like she is rushing you out. She has the most amazing bedside manner.
Be open and honest with her, she will listen.
This is the first time Ivf will be covered under insurance for us. We will be paying for some meds and anesthia My daughter who was conceived with RMa of NYC, cost us upwards of 100k.

2011 - 2016
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
The biggest problem is their [RMA of Michigan-Troy] monitoring hours. Wish they had two times during the day or later/longer morning time frame. If you aren’t there waiting in line and one of the first few, the wait can be longer.... The whole staff is great. They all care, remember you, encourage you. It’s a great office.... Follistim, Ovidril, low dose hcg. I was growing too many follicles, too quickly for IUI. Added in low dose hcg and was able to still complete the cycle and got pregnant too!
2011 - 2016
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The biggest problem is their monitoring hours. Wish they had two times during the day or later/longer morning time frame. If you aren’t there waiting in line and one of the first few, the wait can be longer.
She’s amazing. Wonderful and goes above and beyond.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Renee)
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She truly cares about her patients. Amazing bedside manner and will do the best she can in every aspect to support you. I had an emergency ectopic and then other post op issues. She helped so much and was beyond amazing. Very impressed with all she did to help us.
She’s amazing. Maybe just don’t be afraid to ask questions.
I don’t remember

2010 - 2016
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
All the nurses and other staff [at RMA of Michigan- Troy] were great. So kind and caring. We loved Renee, she’s no longer there...I found that out in 2016.... The hardest or biggest weakness they have is monitoring hours. It was early and hard to get to. My husband also works an odd timed shift so it was hard to coordinate him getting there. Overall, that’s my only complaint.
2010 - 2016
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I didn’t feel like a number at all. He was great.
All the nurses and other staff were great. So kind and caring. We loved Renee, she’s no longer there...I found that out in 2016.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I think he is a kind and compassionate doctor. He is honest and weighs the pros and cons with you. He is careful and adjusted meds as I needed and has a good bedside manner. No complaints at all. I would absolutely refer someone to them...and actually have!
Their monitoring appointments are early and the earlier you get there, the better.
Follistim, Ovidril and we added low dose hcg in because I was growing too many follicles for IUI and needed to hold back some smaller ones from maturing.
I don’t remember.

2011
Monitoring appointments [at RMA of MI] were from 6:30-8:00 am and were first come first serve. Sometimes I would show up at 6 and still not get out until 7:30....Only called in 18 gauge needles, not the 22 gauge needles needed for progesterone shots....[Nurse] Very judgmental about choices my husband and I made following genetic testing of our embryos....Early morning hours most days, but not open on holidays. This disrupted one of my cycles, could not report day 1 until three days later.
2011
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Very personable and compassionate.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is very personable and sympathetic. However, she glosses over details and let’s her nurses deliver bad news with no explanation. When a cycle fails, I am told to schedule an appointment with her at a later date.
Demand explainations if you desire detail.
I never felt like part of the treatment plan. I had little knowledge of my chances of success or failure.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were from 6:30-8:00 am and were first come first serve. Sometimes I would show up at 6 and still not get out until 7:30. As a doctor, this was very disruptive to my practice.
$4,500 for genetic testing. The rest was covered by my husband’s insurance.
Preference for eSET.
Troy

Nurses [at RMA of MI-Troy] were great. I had a nurse coordinator I dealt with the most however I often spoke with many of the nurses in the office.... Dr Miller suggested only transferring 1 embryo as we had completed the genetic testing and knew which embryos were “good”. Our goal was to have a healthy single pregnancy.... Dr Miller was very helpful in helping us understand what the issues were and what options we had. He or Dr Wolf was present for every visit I had and completed every ultra sound.
Had great bedside manner and made me feel like an individual that had different results
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
Nurses were great. I had a nurse coordinator I dealt with the most however I often spoke with many of the nurses in the office.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Was very direct and provided his honest opinion on what to expect. Gave us the information we needed to make an informed decision. Was willing to try methods my previous doctor wasn’t. Had good bedside manner and was sympathetic to our situation. Made us feel “normal” considering we were having issues conceiving.
Brad Miller

Staff [RMA of Michigan] was tenative, especially nurses and doctors. They were very gentle. We always knew what was happening next. The waiting room was always crowded. Bloodwork in the morning was quick and easy, but the wait seemed to take a while. Ultrasounds were informative....Everyone talked to me like a person on terms I understood. I knew each step I was taking as well as costs.... Dr. Miller was easy to talk to and explained everything in terms in which we understood.
East Asian, South Asian
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Staff was tenative, especially nurses and doctors. They were very gentle. We always knew what was happening next. The waiting room was always crowded. Bloodwork in the morning was quick and easy, but the wait seemed to take a while. Ultrasounds were informative.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller was easy to talk to and explained everything in terms in which we understood. He kept our spirits high but was realistic about results as well. He was amazing to work with and considered all the effects we put into trying to conceive.
after transfer, resume normal activities.
Troy
Nurse Chris [from RMA of Michigan-Troy] always got back to me within hours. Always called and went over my blood work with me and helped with any questions I had.... Monitoring appointments were in the morning nice and early so you could get to work on time.... IUI $310 each, trigger shot $70, shots $270 + ultrasounds IVF $14000, shots $300, anesthesia $400 + ultrasounds
he always sat down to answer any questions, never rushed. he was in every ultrasound appt.
Nurse Chris always got back to me within hours. Always called and went over my blood work with me and helped with any questions I had.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Very kind and explained everything. I liked seeing him at every visit and also loved having the nurses follow up later on with us on our blood work. Dr. Miller always helped me make a decision and weighed out he pros and cons with me.
clomid 2x, injectable with IUI then IVF

2011 - 2012
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Miller was very personable and compassionate to our concerns throughout our treatment. He was always willing to answer questions and provide information in a manner that was easy to understand and always treated us with respect.
2011 - 2012
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller was a wonderful doctor and treated my husband and I with much respect. He was very upfront and honest with us during our treatment and was compassionate when necesssary. I would highly recommend him to others, and have!
Brad Miller

They [RMA of Michigan] are very friendly and patient and treat you like a person and not a number. My only complaint is, and I don’t have any experience with any other fertility clinics, but I was very surprised they did not offer a payment plan. Instead they refer you to a financing company.... My nurse, Nicole, was very caring and understanding. She always returned my calls and made me feel very comfortable.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They are very friendly and patient and treat you like a person and not a number. My only complaint is, and I don’t have any experience with any other fertility clinics, but I was very surprised they did not offer a payment plan. Instead they refer you to a financing company.
He has a really good bedside manner. Always calls you by your name, speaks to you in a calm voice and very positive and reassuring.
My nurse, Nicole, was very caring and understanding. She always returned my calls and made me feel very comfortable. She was also good at reviewing the medication and future visits.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I have felt very comfortable in his care since I started. It’s not easy having fertility issues but he really made it clear and offers all the obtains available. He did make it clear that IVF may be the only way for me to get pregnant but he never pushed it when I told him that would be my last option. Every visit he is very positive of the outcome and that is always reassuring.
He is very knowledgeable in this field and will answer any question you have, even if you feel it is silly.
The IUI total cost was around $1,800

3 IUI, 6 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 5 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
However monitoring is first come first served between 6:30-7:30 A.M. making the experience leaving you feel like a number. ... The clinic [RMA of Michigan] is open 7 days a week. ... However, when you are seen the staff is good and personable.... The costs have been much less than my previous RE. ... He [Dr. Miller] is open to ERA and anything else to help make egg retrievals and embryo transfers a success.
3 IUI, 6 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 5 Embryo Freezing, Donor Sperm
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is open 7 days a week. However monitoring is first come first served between 6:30-7:30 A.M. making the experience leaving you feel like a number. However, when you are seen the staff is good and personable.
Dr. Miller is great, he takes the time to listen to you and makes me feel like he supports me in the mission to get pregnant. He is open to ERA and anything else to help make egg retrievals and embryo transfers a success. He is even keeled, professional and comforting when you need it. He is positive and hopeful.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller has been helpful in getting me closer to where I want to be, producing healthy embryos during the 2 IVF cycles where I was not able to get anything with my previous RE. I have come in to the clinic worried about my cycle and he is calming and positive.
The costs have been much less than my previous RE.

IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Overall I would recommend RMA to anyone. It has been an amazing experience so far. We have no complaints yet. They came highly recommended to us. They've been very nice and thorough so far. In addition, they are prompt with appointment times.... She [Dr. Wolf] was very thoroughly, didn't rush us through our appointment, has been very responsive to phone calls, and never talked down to us. She makes us feel like we are important.
IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Male Factor, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They, just like the doctor, are very thorough and responsive to our needs.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She was very thoroughly, didn't rush us through our appointment, has been very responsive to phone calls, and never talked down to us. She makes us feel like we are important. During our first meeting, we asked so many questions and she never pushed us out; she sat there and patiently answered everything.
Ask as many questions as you'd like and be ready for honest answers.
Not that far along