Genetic counseling: Offered
Selling medication: Offered
Providing backup medication: Offered
130 Town Center Drive
Troy, MI 48084
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of Michigan to a friend?

2 doctors
Dr. Wolf asks questions about our life, is honestly interested in me as a person. She wanted to see pictures of our recent wedding and honeymoon. She looks me in the eye, smiles, has physical contact. She feels like a friend!...I met with Dr. Wolf at my consultation, as well as when things weren't going as planned. She also did all but one of my ultrasound checkups during egg development. She was not in the office for one, but all ultrasounds are done by doctors so they can see things first-hand, instead of looking at a picture.
I love having a personal nurse [at RMA of Michigan], and not just a "nurse line". Lauren always takes the time to respond to emails, gives me as much detail as I need, and often calls me after emails if I need a lengthy response...It is the typical pricing for our area...Renee in the financial dept explained everything fully, and understood when we needed an extra day or two to pay...I have no weaknesses to report. Patients should know that the 6:30-7:30 blood test call time is short, so it is busy. Don't expect to be in and out quickly.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Ask any questions you want to know - come prepared with a list. She takes as much time as you need.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Describe the protocols Lynda Wolf used in your cycles at RMA of Michigan and their degree of success.
Thyroid meds, estrogen priming, Gonal-F. First round was not producing enough eggs, so we switched to IUI, which did not produce pregnancy, but we weren't really expecting it to. We are adding Chlomid for the upcoming round of IVF.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lauren)
I love having a personal nurse, and not just a "nurse line". Lauren always takes the time to respond to emails, gives me as much detail as I need, and often calls me after emails if I need a lengthy response.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They are super friendly, taking away so much of the stress that I experienced at IVF Michigan. Renee in the financial dept explained everything fully, and understood when we needed an extra day or two to pay. I mean, they know we are going to since we have already spent so much money and know that we cannot continue without paying. I have no weaknesses to report. Patients should know that the 6:30-7:30 blood test call time is short, so it is busy. Don't expect to be in and out quickly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan.
It is the typical pricing for our area
Describe Lynda Wolf's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Michigan.
We have not discussed that yet.
Troy

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan.

2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
He [Dr. Brad Miller] was very understanding with all the emotions both my husband and I were dealing with after our first round. He also went above and beyond to help us start round two from a financial aspect...He was very understanding with all the emotions both my husband and I were dealing with after our first round. He also went above and beyond to help us start round two from a financial aspect...Ask all the questions, he will answer them all...He was very open about he and his wife needing to go through the IVF process themselves so he not only understood from the medical side but the personal side as well. He always explained everything in detail, even the things we didn’t want to hear, and made sure we were 100% comfortable with our next step. Even with 2 failed cycles I would recommend him to others.
[RMA of Michigan was] Very clean, very efficient and run on time. Every member of the staff was always friendly and had a smile on their face. They remember your name and treat you like a person, not a number, and not just another 6am blood draw...She [nurse] was so compassionate from the beginning. Helped me get some donated medication to lighten our out of pocket costs. She even cried with me when she had to tell me my test was negative. She was someone I considered a friend more than a nurse...6-8am for blood draws and ultrasounds. Walk in, sign in, sit down. 2 at a time for blood draws, obviously 1 at a time with your nurse for ultrasound with either doctor on duty that day. Generally out within 30-45 minutes for both depending on the day. As quickly as 15 minutes and as long as an hour on random occasions.
2 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller was, in my opinion, an excellent RE. He was very open about he and his wife needing to go through the IVF process themselves so he not only understood from the medical side but the personal side as well. He always explained everything in detail, even the things we didn’t want to hear, and made sure we were 100% comfortable with our next step. Even with 2 failed cycles I would recommend him to others.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Ask all the questions, he will answer them all.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jacquline )
She was so compassionate from the beginning. Helped me get some donated medication to lighten our out of pocket costs. She even cried with me when she had to tell me my test was negative. She was someone I considered a friend more than a nurse.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan.
With both rounds and medications we have spent around $30,000 with no insurance coverage.
Troy

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan.

2017 - 2019
He [Dr. Miller] is very kind and compassionate. There are so many people that he treats in a day but he always makes you feel like you’re the only one. Being a lesbian I wondered if we would be treated any different but he treats us just as everyone else and you can really tell he loves what he does and loves helping people. ... He is very kind and you can really tell he loves helping people expand their family.
I think this clinic [RMA of Michigan] runs like a well-oiled machine. Every day is the same and you know exactly what to expect. They just added a new doctor to the practice so it’s getting busier and busier so it can be a long wait since monitoring is first come first served. ... Each round of IUI (they typically do 2 days in a row) is $500 (so $1,000 total for the month) and then they bill insurance. We had a bit of an extra expense on top of the $500. So it depends on your insurance how much above and beyond they $500 you have to pay.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He is very kind and compassionate. There are so many people that he treats in a day but he always makes you feel like you’re the only one. Being a lesbian I wondered if we would be treated any different but he treats us just as everyone else and you can really tell he loves what he does and loves helping people.
He might seem down to business at first meeting but he is very compassionate and makes you feel comfortable.
Describe the protocols Brad Miller used in your cycles at RMA of Michigan and their degree of success.
We were given the option of clomid (being a lesbian, we didn’t have infertility issues) and we took them up on it to increase our chances. They preform an IUI two days in a row to help increase your chances as well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Kelly)
The nursing staff, as a whole, was great! You may see a nurse that isn’t your own on any given day and they are always so compassionate and caring. Our second time trying for more children, my wife couldn’t come because she had to stay home with our kids, and the nurses were always so comforting to me.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I think this clinic runs like a well-oiled machine. Every day is the same and you know exactly what to expect. They just added a new doctor to the practice so it’s getting busier and busier so it can be a long wait since monitoring is first come first served.

2014 - 2019
Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
Dr Wolf is so kind and really knows her stuff...She tells it like it is and is blunt and upfront about everything...put all of her patients into baby boot camp upon starting with her. It includes, a low carb diet, exercise everyday to draw the excess insulin into your muscles which helps make healthier eggs. Plus a cocktail of supplements geared toward infertility. As far as protocols, she starts you out slow with letrozole and the trigger shot with timed intercourse before moving onto injectables with timed intercourse. She does these for a few cycles each before moving onto treatments like iui and IVF. Unless you the patient say otherwise, this is generally how she does it. At least for me it was.
She [nurse at RMA of Michigan] is so knowledgable and kind and helpful! I got very lucky with her!...Morning monitoring is from 6:00-7:30am. You sign in and the first time your name is called is for bloodwork and the second is for ultra sound. For the ultra sound, you either see dr wolf or dr Miller...it is approximately $8,500 for an egg retrieval not including medication and monitoring. It is approximately $300 for an IUI procedure not including medication and monitoring.
2014 - 2019
Anovulation, PCOS, Poor Egg Quality
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr Wolf is awesome. She tells it like it is and is blunt and upfront about everything. She is a breath of fresh air and if you get a negative pregnancy test, she is so sad about it. She comforted me and told me that we will get there. It’s a marathon not a sprint. I can’t imagine seeing anyone else but her.
Be open to her style. She is blunt and doesn’t sugar coat anything. Some people can’t handle that and like to be coddled by their dr. I need the facts. If something is just not going to work for me and it’s time to move onto the next step, I want to know it. Which is what she gives.
Dr Wolf is so kind and really knows her stuff. She tells it like it is and doesn’t sugar coat anything which I love about her. I took a 4 year break from seeing her and when I came back she remembered little details about my life that I couldn’t believe. She’s absolutely wonderful.
BABY BOOT CAMP! Dr Wolf put all of her patients into baby boot camp upon starting with her. It includes, a low carb diet, exercise everyday to draw the excess insulin into your muscles which helps make healthier eggs. Plus a cocktail of supplements geared toward infertility. As far as protocols, she starts you out slow with letrozole and the trigger shot with timed intercourse before moving onto injectables with timed intercourse. She does these for a few cycles each before moving onto treatments like iui and IVF. Unless you the patient say otherwise, this is generally how she does it. At least for me it was.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole)
I have had two nurses assigned to me since being a patient at RMA. My first nurse from 4 years ago has since retired and my new nurse is Nicole and she is amazing! She is so knowledgable and kind and helpful! I got very lucky with her!
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Trust in the process. Yes waking up early every couple of days isn’t the greatest but you just have to remind yourself why you are doing it. Trust that the drs know what that are doing. Trust that they have your best interest at heart. Just trust and have faith. You got this!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Morning monitoring is from 6:00-7:30am. You sign in and the first time your name is called is for bloodwork and the second is for ultra sound. For the ultra sound, you either see dr wolf or dr Miller. They switch off days of monitoring. Don’t worry they fully communicate with each other. Then you go home and get a call from your nurse later in the day to let you know how your bloodwork was and if you doseage needs to change or stay the same and when to come in next. It’s pretty easy and straight forward. Monday’s and Friday’s are definitely the busiest. I try to get there as early as I can of those days if I’m scheduled.
I don’t know all of the monitoring costs because my insurance covers a good portion of those but it is approximately $8,500 for an egg retrieval not including medication and monitoring. It is approximately $300 for an IUI procedure not including medication and monitoring.
I have no opinion on this as I have only every had one embryo and it was transferred fresh on day 3.
Troy

So far she [Dr. Wolf] has been awesome. She has had empathy with me and my husband and has been very kind. I have had 0 problems with her at all. I know she is a busy doctor and has many patients under her care but I have never felt rushed while being seen by her. ... She has always been considerate of per existing conditions and she called me the day after my surgery to check up on me.
My only complaint is that monitoring hours are between 6:30 - 7:30am. I love very close to my clinic [RMA of MI] and the clinic is close to my job. I found myself having to get up very early to go for monitoring when I didn’t have to be anywhere for several hours after. I’ve been very sleep deprived during this whole experience because of this. ... Always calls as soon as she has information for me, quick to call back whenever I left messages with questions.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
So far she has been awesome. She has had empathy with me and my husband and has been very kind. I have had 0 problems with her at all. I know she is a busy doctor and has many patients under her care but I have never felt rushed while being seen by her.
Be patient. This process is quite frankly, terrible, but having a good compassionate doctor makes it easier.
When dr wolf preformed my lap surgery, she knew I was nervous. She sat on the side of the bed and talked to me until my general anesthesia kicked in and I fell asleep. She has always been considerate of per existing conditions and she called me the day after my surgery to check up on me.
With my previous endocrinologist, I was being over medicated for my hypothyroidism. We changed my medication from armour thyroid to levothyroxin because the dosage on the levo is more precise. I had a laporscopic surgery to diagnose and clear up some of my endometriosis. I was put on injectable medications (gonal f and hcg) for follicle growth and ovadryl to force ovulation. I have completed two failed IUI cycles and in the middle of my third.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
My only complaint is that monitoring hours are between 6:30 - 7:30am. I love very close to my clinic and the clinic is close to my job. I found myself having to get up very early to go for monitoring when I didn’t have to be anywhere for several hours after. I’ve been very sleep deprived during this whole experience because of this.
Not sure, my husband and parents are coordinating costs.
Have not done IVF yet
Troy

We’re fairly new into this whole process, and when we came to see Dr. Miller, we knew we wanted to try IUI first. ... He’s been honest and personable. ... He explained our previous test results, why we would be good candidates and how we proceed. ... When the third IUI didn’t work, he again went over all our results and still laid out a few options for us, but when we asked for his honest opinion on our next step, he said IVF. So, we’re just starting that now, but feel confident in the steps we need to take and Dr. Miller’s guidance along the way.
Everyone [RMA] is so welcoming and personable. Even though the visits can be numerous, I never feel like just a number. They have early morning hours for blood work and ultrasounds, so I can head there before work and not have it feel so disruptive to my day. Overall, it’s just a really wonderful place to be, especially if you’re going through the challenges of this whole process.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller was a warm welcomed difference from the previous Dr we saw at another clinic. He’s been honest and personable. He told us stories about he and his wife’s difficulties with pregnancy and based on that, you could really tell he understands what we’re going through. He always takes time to explain our results and my husband actually feels comfortable around him too (which is saying a lot when you’re discussing fertility challenges). Overall I just really like and trust him!
Stick with it! As Dr. Miller says, the only way this won’t work is if you give up.
Dr. Miller took time to break down all the factors surrounding our individual numbers and that helped make it much more digestible.
We’re fairly new into this whole process, and when we came to see Dr. Miller, we knew we wanted to try IUI first. He explained our previous test results, why we would be good candidates and how we proceed. He didn’t pressure us one way or another. When the third IUI didn’t work, he again went over all our results and still laid out a few options for us, but when we asked for his honest opinion on our next step, he said IVF. So, we’re just starting that now, but feel confident in the steps we need to take and Dr. Miller’s guidance along the way.
My nurse Nicole calls me on days of lab work quickly with the results. She’s always positive and practical. Plus, on more than one occasion, she’s taken time to answer all my questions and walk me through our next steps (even if we’ve covered them before)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
We (yes, both my husband and I) LOVE RMA! We had a very unpleasant experience at another clinic not too far away and when we came here, it felt like the exact place we should be! Everyone is so welcoming and personable. Even though the visits can be numerous, I never feel like just a number. They have early morning hours for blood work and ultrasounds, so I can head there before work and not have it feel so disruptive to my day. Overall, it’s just a really wonderful place to be, especially if you’re going through the challenges of this whole process.
Our insurance covered most of it (so far), but I know it was less than another clinic we went to because RMA is a “Center of Excellence” and this other place wasn’t.
Troy

We really appreciated the straightforward approach, very organized information, and her [Dr. Wolf's] willingness to spend time with us at consults. I think we hit our limitation with the clinic when we were considering IVF and I wanted to include an immunological component and began to work with an RI in tandem. She didn't seem willing to move in that direction - when I brought the RI's test results in she seemed dismissive and things he wanted me to correct she told me were "normal" so once we felt like we needed to move in that direction we decided to switch clinics and we found a clinic that was very interested in learning along side the RI and working with him. We are still currently going through our first IVF round with our new clinic/RI.
The nurses [at RMA of Michigan] are the heart and soul of this busy clinic. They were always willing to call and talk to me about any question, no matter what it was. They were patient, kind, and wonderful!...it was around $1800 per IUI (including the cost of medication)...First come first serve morning rush was tough, but draws were super fast. Not willing to "think outside the box" when it came to treatment, and a little behind on best practices for MTHFR/Thrombophelia/immune issues and how they relate to infertility. Very, very easy to reach, and great at hand holding as you walk through the steps. They'll explain things as many times as you need and always return calls when they say they will.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I think if I had a straightforward case of infertility (as if that exists...) then Dr. Wolf is a wonderful option. We really appreciated the straightforward approach, very organized information, and her willingness to spend time with us at consults. I think we hit our limitation with the clinic when we were considering IVF and I wanted to include an immunological component and began to work with an RI in tandem. She didn't seem willing to move in that direction - when I brought the RI's test results in she seemed dismissive and things he wanted me to correct she told me were "normal" so once we felt like we needed to move in that direction we decided to switch clinics and we found a clinic that was very interested in learning along side the RI and working with him. We are still currently going through our first IVF round with our new clinic/RI.
Be prepared for very traditional fertility treatments, get there early to stand in line (if you have a job to be at), and the nurses are wonderful!
Dr. Wolf took the time to explain exactly what she was going to do for treatment and she had an air of authority about it. We appreciated the straightforward approach. The nurses at the clinic are also wonderful and spent a considerable amount of time on the phone with me making sure I understood everything.
Standard IUI with trigger - no positive outcomes
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
The nurses are the heart and soul of this busy clinic. They were always willing to call and talk to me about any question, no matter what it was. They were patient, kind, and wonderful!
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
it was around $1800 per IUI (including the cost of medication).
Troy

Dr. Miller and the staff at RMA are wonderful. They always make us feel welcome and supported, and treated us with kindness and dignity when we suffered a loss. His biggest concern is not his statistics, but helping us grow our family.... Dr. Miller has always been honest and upfront about our chances. He is supportive without sugar coating. He gives us all the time and information we need to make our decisions, and allows us to ask all questions needed without feeling rushed. Exams are thorough but respectful.
It is a clean, contemporary, organized clinic [RMA of MI] with up to date technology. The entire staff is welcoming, friendly, and well trained. Everyone knows the part they play and works well together. We never had a nurse perform a procedure (unlike at a previous clinic). Our only slight disappointment is the male sample collection room. It could be updated and a bit more comfortable.... An IVF cycle with ICSII was approximately $13,000 with meds.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
We have had a great experience with Dr. Miller after having a less than stellar experience with another physician. The quality of his care really stands out in comparison.
Our first IVF cycle involved estrogen, Progesterone, Ovidrel, Gonal, and Menopur. We used ICSII as well. We had 2 embryos but neither took. Our second cycle involved adjusting meds based on previous failure, and we were able to successfully get pregnant, but lost the baby at 9 weeks. We are currently undergoing a course of IUI with Gonal and Ovidrel, plus Bromocriptine. He also is adjusting thyroid meds to aid in reproduction.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie and Denise)
Leslie was quick to respond to my questions, via email or phone. She followed up with the doctor when needed. She was supportive when we suffered a loss.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
It is a clean, contemporary, organized clinic with up to date technology. The entire staff is welcoming, friendly, and well trained. Everyone knows the part they play and works well together. We never had a nurse perform a procedure (unlike at a previous clinic). Our only slight disappointment is the male sample collection room. It could be updated and a bit more comfortable.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
It was always scheduled in the morning on a first come, first served basis. However, there were multiple staff members working and it flowed quickly for the number of patients in the clinic.
An IVF cycle with ICSII was approximately $13,000 with meds. Our IUI cycle was about $1100 plus meds. They provided options for payment assistance, as well as identifying the best pharmacy based on insurance. They also worked with our insurance regarding any co-pay or referral issues.
Describe Brad Miller's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Michigan.
We did multiple (two) embryo transfers with each cycle. He left the decision up to us, but gave us all the information needed to make the choice.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Generally, the monitoring appointments went pretty swiftly, depending on the day. Occasionally, the waiting room [RMA of MI] was so packed that there was no where to sit and barely anywhere to stand. This obviously was very uncomfortable and extended the wait time....The billed dept. is really bad. There have been so many mistakes in this area... Jacklyn was my nurse and she was amazing. She was compassionate and never made me feel like I was bothering her....
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is very sweet and takes time to make you feel important. My husband and I just felt like we weren't really a part of the process. We didn't know what was going on and that made this hard for us. There were some mistakes made during my first IVF cycle. My thyroid wasn't in range the day I started stims. I didn't know this and got the call that everything was normal so I continued on with stims and had a poor cycle that failed. I found out about my thyroid being out of range and was upset. It was only at .02, which is hyperthyroid. I just feel like with something so expensive, everything should be in range. It seems like this just slipped through the cracks so I called Dr. Wolf and she actually gave us a free cycle. That's something I never imagined she would do and was so kind of her! She asked me where I wanted my thyroid to be and I said that I wanted it between a 1 and 2 because based on everything I have read, that is the best range for fertility. She said she would make sure it's in range next time and check it more frequently. She wanted me to start a new dose of thyroid meds and wait a few months to make sure my thyroid was in range. I went in November to check it and it was good, but I didn't begin my IVF cycle until February. In the middle of the cycle I asked what my TSH was at the last blood draw. They said that it hasn't been checked. This really upset me. Not only did they not monitor it, but they didn't even check it once! My nurse said she'd add it to my blood work for my next visit. During that blood draw my thyroid was 3.6. I know it's not horrible, but it was out of the range for fertility and out of the range she agreed upon. They didn't check it for 4 months and let me begin IVF. This is the opposite of monitoring it more closely like she said she would do. I wanted to talk to her about all of that, but couldn't because she was on vacation. I completely understand going on vacation, but I feel like patients should know about that before going through an IVF cycle. It's hard to trust just anyone with this and the whole reason we stayed at RMA is for her so it was a little scary to hear that she was on vacation in the middle of a cycle and wouldn't be here for the rest of it. I understand that mistakes happen and everything can't be perfect, but this is a lot to go through and I just feel like she didn't followthrough with what she promised to me. My second cycle failed, as well and I can't help but wonder if it was because my thyroid wasn't managed properly again. I was with her for a long time though and the reason we kept going back, even with the mistakes, is because she has such good bedside manner and she really seems like she cares. She's actually one of the nicest doctors I've ever come in contact with.
Make sure you ask lots of questions. If you want things to be managed properly, you will have to advocate for yourself.
Dr. Wolf was actually wonderful. She was very personable and seemed like she cared. I just think the clinic might take on too many patients so it's hard to make sure everything is done correctly.
For my first cycle we used a long lupron protocol. I have endometriosis so she didn't want to overdo it without the lupron. I produced 8 eggs. 6 were mature and 5 fertilized. We had to do a day 3 transfer because they were fragmented and didn't look well. We transferred 2 and the other embryos arrested. This cycle failed. I took some time off between cycles and cleaned up my diet. I read some books about egg quality and started taking supplements like Ubiquinol, Inositol and Arganine. I avoided gluten, dairy, caffeine, alcohol...etc. For the next cycle we did the micro flare protocol. I produced 6 eggs. 5 were mature and 4 fertilized. On day 3 we got a call that they were doing great! Very little fragmentation and they were 8 and 9 cells. We were told to come back on day 5 for transfer. On day 5 we arrived and they said that our embryos were growing slower than they liked and were still in the Morula stage. We transferred 2 and the rest didn't make it. This cycle failed as well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jacklyn )
Jacklyn was my nurse and she was amazing. She was compassionate and never made me feel like I was bothering her. She was the best nurse! Our first cycle we had a different nurse and I didn't like her nearly as much. I can't imagine a better nurse than Jacklyn!
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The billed dept. is really bad. There have been so many mistakes in this area. They let us pay the clinic for all the blood work during our 4 iui procedures while my insurance was also paying for them. When we tried to bring this to the attention of their billing manager (Theresa) she was extremely rude to us and was trying to tell us that they didn't owe us as much as they did. We called insurance to make sure of the right dollar amount and did the math over and over. It wasn't hard. She was so condescending and was making annoyed faces while talking to us. I'm sorry, but a fertility clinic should have more compassionate. patient people working there. Everyone that works there should be smart enough to understand that they're dealing with vulnerable patients. My husband and I were nothing but nice to her. Eventually we asked to speak to someone above her and got the issue resolved. That was not the end of the mistakes though. With our free cycle we were billed for blood work when we were told it would be free. It seems like communication is the problem here. On our last IUI we were told by our nurse that we've been coming in a day too early every time so we should wait one more day for the IUI. WHAT?! We would've gladly come in a day later had they told us to go home and wait, but no one said anything about this. I asked Dr. Wolf about it and she insisted that it wasn't in our charts and that wasn't the case, but I don't know how someone could just make that up. We will never know. Honestly, the best part of the clinic is Dr. Wolf being as kind as she is and our nurse Jacklyn.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Generally, the monitoring appointments went pretty swiftly, depending on the day. Occasionally, the waiting room was so packed that there was no where to sit and barely anywhere to stand. This obviously was very uncomfortable and extended the wait time.
IUIs were around $750 each with monitoring covered by insurance. IVF with ICSI ran around $13-14k with some blood work covered by our insurance.
We transferred 2 both times because the quality wasn't very good.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Michigan?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Michigan.
During our first IVF, they neglected to tell us when my thyroid test results were out of range so that I could wait for the next cycle or adjust my medications. Going into the second cycle, we agreed that thyroid would be monitored more closely, yet this time it wasn't even tested for the first few blood draws until I asked for it. They also neglected to order a urine culture as requested for a suspected bladder infection after my transfer. Regarding billing, we had paid out of pocket for all monitoring for our four IUIs, having been told by RMA that our insurance would not cover it. After the last one, we discovered that our insurance was in fact being billed and covering the monitoring fully, meaning that they essentially got paid twice for these procedures, an error in excess of $1300 in their favor. Their billing manager was exceptionally rude and difficult in trying to resolve the error, though we did end up getting our money back with an apology from Dr. Wolf.
Troy

Before we started with IUI’s we did an HSG test to make sure my tubes were not blocked, however one was so we planned accordingly. After 2 failed IUI’s we decided we needed to do an ERA test to see what was going on before we continued on to an IVF cycle. Once the ERA determined I needed an extra 12 hours of the progesterone we began our first cycle of hormones to retrieve our eggs, we retrieved 11 eggs 8 fertilized only 2 made it to a 3 day. we transferred a 3 day fresh embryo which resulted in a negative pregnancy test, we then went through another cycle of hormones for our next transfer of a 6 day frozen blast which resulted in a positive test.
This clinic [RMA of MI-Troy] is very busy! They set the labs in the morning to accommodate work schedules and lines form at the door at 6:15 every morning. Labs are very quick and all the staff we encountered must have been morning people because they all smiled and were very friendly!... The first nurse we had was very rude, then we had Nicole who we never interacted and never met. We did however see Jackie and Lauren almost every visit and they were wonderful, they answered any questions we had when the doctor wasn’t present and made sure if we needed anything we had it.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf was very down to earth and took the time to explain to us each treatment option and success rates, she took the time to call us rafter each Beta test to ensure that I was ok with the negative results and the positive one. She adjusted treatment plans according to what my body decided and always made sure I understood what it was my body would be going through. Our initial visit with her, was very emotional and even though we were both crying, she made sure I left there with a clear understanding of what she expected of me as the patient and what I should expect of her as the doctor. Her bed side manner was the best I have ever encountered. It wasn’t just a handshake and your on your way, she took the time every visit to ask how my wife and I both were doing, she always made sure we were comfortable and felt at ease. Even though she wasn’t the doctor who performed our transfers she was there with us, and watched/helped with the procedure as she could.
Listen to her! She is very knowledgeable, make sure if you have questions or doubts you bring them up to her and she will either get the answers for you or share her first hand knowledge of the subject.
She was very personable and “motherly” my wife and I both felt very comfortable with her and she took the time to explain and answer any questions we had
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Christina and Nicole )
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This clinic is very busy! They set the labs in the morning to accommodate work schedules and lines form at the door at 6:15 every morning. Labs are very quick and all the staff we encountered must have been morning people because they all smiled and were very friendly!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring hours were set from 6:30 am to 7:30 am. The lines formed at 6:15 am when they opened the doors, once inside it was quick and you could be on your way to work or to enjoy the rest of your day. If you were gonna be there after 7:30 am they were quick to accommodate you and get you in.
$16,362 for IVF $1,267 for IUI
Troy

Dr. Wolf is very thorough and to the point. From the first time that we met with her, I felt that we were presented with all of the information needed. She is very scientific (different from another doctor I had seen), and very thorough. She follows through with everything she says she will do, and personally called me on several occasions to provide results and details which were helpful to hear directly from her... I was put on a protocol of supplements for endometrial health.
Strengths: - Monitoring was so easy. They [RMA of MI] run it like a triage (first come, first serve) between 6:30-7:30am, which is super efficient. - Organized, always call when they say they will and don't keep you hanging all day long (that happened to be elsewhere) - Provided all of the financial information on the upfront - there were no surprises at all - Did not take money from me after each appointment (this happened elsewhere) rather billed me once they tried to bill my insurance.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is very thorough and to the point. From the first time that we met with her, I felt that we were presented with all of the information needed. She is very scientific (different from another doctor I had seen), and very thorough. She follows through with everything she says she will do, and personally called me on several occasions to provide results and details which were helpful to hear directly from her. She also was very personable, asking about my job and my life, which helped make the time with her even better. She is so trustworthy as is Dr. Brad Miller her partner whom I saw for a few monitoring appointments on days that Dr. Wolf was not yet in.
If you cannot get in right away, it's definitely worth the wait. As someone who went through a lot of traumatic episodes at a different fertility doctor locally, I wish that I had started off with Dr. Wolf as I truly think she is amazing.
You are assigned to one nurse throughout the entire process at RMA. It was so refreshing to have the continuity of the same person calling you with your results after every appointment. Additionally, Lynda Wolf's personality is calm and warm, she makes you feel like you mean something to her, and you are not just a number coming in and out the door at her office.
I was put on a protocol of supplements for endometrial health. I did a mock FET cycle, where we did ERA (Endometrial Receptivity Analysis) to see how many hours of progesterone my body needed in order to be receptive to an embryo. This cycle as well as the full FET cycle were using injectable medication to get my lining as thick as possible.
All of the nurses at RMA were so kind. Ironically, Nicole my nurse was very easy to relate to. When she taught my husband and I how to do the PIO shots, she even referenced her experience doing them. It was really nice. All of the nurses, front desk staff and blood work ladies were personable, remembered my name and small details.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strengths: - Monitoring was so easy. They run it like a triage (first come, first serve) between 6:30-7:30am, which is super efficient. - Organized, always call when they say they will and don't keep you hanging all day long (that happened to be elsewhere) - Provided all of the financial information on the upfront - there were no surprises at all - Did not take money from me after each appointment (this happened elsewhere) rather billed me once they tried to bill my insurance. This was much appreciated as it did not feel like all they were in it for was the money. - Continuity of the same nurse that called every time (unless it was their day off) - Followed through on all asks immediately - Only doctors do ultrasounds which is how it should be!! Something to know... The doctors (Dr. Wolf & Dr. Miller) switch off in the early mornings for monitoring appointments, so you may not see your primary doctor every time. It's ok though because there is definitely communication between the doctors.
I had a fee for my ERA Test which was $600 + blood work associated with the mock FET (around $1,000) (no fee). The FET fee was $3,7085 + blood work fee (awaiting bill)
This did not come up as I only had one embryo left.

Male Factor, PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr. Wolfe has listened and given us hope that we are still able to become parents. She treats us like a human and not just a number or payday....What an amazing doctor. She takes the time and energy into every patient she has. She knows that every case is different and will ensure you as the patient has the best odds of success...We began by using metformin due to PCOS. This medicine has a profound impact on insulin resistant PCOS and the retrieval process. Then the injections were pretty standard and due to the PCOS stimulation is a little bit more difficult. She carefully monitors the process.
They [RMA of MI] open very early which is a bonus so that the entire day is not wasted. They could really use a larger space but overall I was very happy with the clinic. I am happy that they offer an online payment option as well due to living over a thousand miles away the check will not be lost. All staff members are so very nice and are so pleasant to be around....Brittney takes the time with every patient to ensure you have the best experience possible
Male Factor, PCOS, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
What an amazing doctor. She takes the time and energy into every patient she has. She knows that every case is different and will ensure you as the patient has the best odds of success. She will tell you if she wants to try something and explain why something did not work. She will be tough with you when you need her to be. She knows that metformin is not a comfortable feeling but she knows the benefits out weighs the minor discomfort in the entire protocol.
The clinic is very busy but trust in them. She is very knowledgeable and will do everything in her power to grow your family. This is a long road ahead but know they are there to help and see you through the entire process.
Dr. Wolfe has been amazing to my wife and I. The past doctors we had treated us like a pay day instead of listening. The doctors admitted to making mistakes in the first retrieval and making mistakes by causing hyper stimulation. They admitted to giving a very large dose of blood thinners which caused the third and final miscarriage. Dr. Wolfe has listened and given us hope that we are still able to become parents. She treats us like a human and not just a number or payday.
We began by using metformin due to PCOS. This medicine has a profound impact on insulin resistant PCOS and the retrieval process. Then the injections were pretty standard and due to the PCOS stimulation is a little bit more difficult. She carefully monitors the process. If any doctor decides to coast you please get a second opinion. That happened during one retrieval from a previous clinic which resulted in the loss of all eggs.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Brittney )
Brittney takes the time with every patient to ensure you have the best experience possible. We were trying to save money and had to ask for all prescriptions be called into different places due to the cost. She did this without question or hesitation and it ultimately saved us thousands.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They open very early which is a bonus so that the entire day is not wasted. They could really use a larger space but overall I was very happy with the clinic. I am happy that they offer an online payment option as well due to living over a thousand miles away the check will not be lost. All staff members are so very nice and are so pleasant to be around.
The costs were much lower than our last clinic by 30 thousand dollars and we don’t feel like a number.
Trust your doctor when discussing this. We wanted to transfer two and due to the age it was not advisable because of the additional complications that could arise with doubles. Every case is different so you need to have open and honest communication with your RE.

2014 - 2018
Dr. Wolf took the time to ask questions and understand our expectations. We suffered a loss due to pre- term labor and she took our care personally after that. She made sure we knew we had options and she would support our journey towards another baby. We always feel respected and important at RMA.... Dr. Wolf is good at what she does and wants every family to have a happy ending. She made our family feel comfortable and respected. She was always prepared and willing to do whatever she could for a successful pregnancy. She was open and honest with her expectations.
Strengths [of RMA of MI]- knowledgeable, friendly, clean, helpful Weaknesses- far from our home, appointments are early in the AM The clinic is very busy- that I believe is a testament to their good work, but scheduling an appointment may take longer than you want it to... Nicole [a nurse] is always positive and available to help with questions. She responds in a timely manner with complete and accurate answers. I love that she is so reliable and friendly.
2014 - 2018
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is good at what she does and wants every family to have a happy ending. She made our family feel comfortable and respected. She was always prepared and willing to do whatever she could for a successful pregnancy. She was open and honest with her expectations. We never had a doubt she was the perfect doctor for us.
Be ready to do your part in the process- healthy choices with diet and exercise. She is upfront and honest about what you have to control in the process. Be open to her tough expectations because they are high for your benefit.
Originally we tried IUI with no help from fertility meds. My body looked ready but was unable to get pregnant. She changed the plan quickly and suggested some low dose meds to help. I do not remember the meds/ dosages from the first round of treatment. I was able to get get pregnant with twins with the help of 15ml of low dose HCG and 75 of Gonal. My first pregnancy resulted in losses shortly after birth. The next time we met with Dr. Wolf she suggested seeing a Dr. in Chicago for an abdominal cerclage. We met with Dr.Haney and had the procedure done. I was diagnosed with incompetent cervix the first pregnancy and with the high chance of multiples again, Dr. Wolf didn’t want to risk another loss. We tried another IUI in late 2015 with the help of the same meds and became pregnant with my daughter. Dr. Wolf remained aggressive with the meds to increase the chance of the procedure working the first time- and it did! We are currently seeing her for a second baby.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Clark)
Nicole is always positive and available to help with questions. She responds in a timely manner with complete and accurate answers. I love that she is so reliable and friendly.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strengths- knowledgeable, friendly, clean, helpful Weaknesses- far from our home, appointments are early in the AM The clinic is very busy- that I believe is a testament to their good work, but scheduling an appointment may take longer than you want it to.
Reasonable considering all of the appointments. My insurance covered some of the costs. I sure if exact numbers.
No experience.

1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Miller was/is extremely personable, kind, caring and thorough. From my very first appointment, I knew I was making the right choice. He gave me all the facts and information I needed and then some. He also gave me recommendations for the best treatment and answered all of my questions.... Even though I saw hundreds of patients filtering in and out of the clinic on a daily basis, I felt like I was the only one. Everyone made my experience very special.
Nicole [a nurse] and all of the staff at RMA are compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable. My phone calls were always answered in a timely manner and my questions were always answered thoroughly... he staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and timely. I remember when I went for my first blood draw and ultrasound, I walked in and saw the waiting room completely packed with patients. I panicked because I had to get to work and thought I would be waiting forever. That was not the case at all. They were so fast, all the while being extremely friendly and personable. And it was like that every visit. I cried on my last visit because I felt like I was leaving a family. I had an incredible experience and can’t think of one weakness.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Ask any questions you might have and do the genetic testing!
I felt like a human because he and all the staff treated me like one. Even though I saw hundreds of patients filtering in and out of the clinic on a daily basis, I felt like I was the only one. Everyone made my experience very special.
I don’t remember the exact medications or dosages, but the route he chose for me was the best option. I became pregnant on the first try.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole )
Nicole and all of the staff at RMA are compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable. My phone calls were always answered in a timely manner and my questions were always answered thoroughly.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and timely. I remember when I went for my first blood draw and ultrasound, I walked in and saw the waiting room completely packed with patients. I panicked because I had to get to work and thought I would be waiting forever. That was not the case at all. They were so fast, all the while being extremely friendly and personable. And it was like that every visit. I cried on my last visit because I felt like I was leaving a family. I had an incredible experience and can’t think of one weakness.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring is done in the morning and is very efficient. It made it easy for me to go have my monitoring done and still make it to work on time.
I believe the total estimated cost was $20,000 plus an additional $2,000 for the genetic testing.
Dr. Miller recommended transferring one embryo since we did the genetic testing. We knew we had 2 normal embryos and 1 abnormal embryo. Because of this, Dr. Miller suggested the transfer of one at a time since the odds of getting pregnant increase once you know you have a normal embryo, and carrying multiples is risky and potentially dangerous to both mother and babies.
Troy

It's difficult because we were diagnosed unexplained [by Dr. Brad Miller], and without having a lot of answers everything just felt like throwing things at a wall to see what would stick. I didn't feel that we were important or that there was much effort into why we were unexplained, just told that IVF will give us more answers, but after our first failed IVF...there were no answers, just try again with the same regimen...He was kind and compassionate during our one on one consultations. He was was very patient and let you ask as many questions as you needed without feeling rushed. But during the actual treatments, specifically the embryo transfers, he was very candid about what he thought, and not in a good way, not exactly what you want to hear going into an embryo transfer, but if you like someone to tell you straight, he's your guy.
Front desk staff & nurses [at RMA of Michigan] are amazing. Although I was assigned to Dr. Miller, I often saw Dr. Wolf, she was very optimistic an understanding. The financial people could use a good course in being kind and compassionate...I was assigned 3 nurses during my time at RMA and I only had issues with one, 99% of the staff was kind, compassionate, understanding and just awesome. They really do have a good team...
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He puts a lot of emphasis on young women being successful with fertility treatments, therefore if you are over 35 I would suggest someone else. He told me at 36 if I would have started trying 10 years ago we wouldn't be sitting here today...although I agreed with him, it was not helpful, at the time it just felt cruel.
It's difficult because we were diagnosed unexplained, and without having a lot of answers everything just felt like throwing things at a wall to see what would stick. I didn't feel that we were important or that there was much effort into why we were unexplained, just told that IVF will give us more answers, but after our first failed IVF...there were no answers, just try again with the same regimen.
We started out with clomid for a few timed cycles, moved to 3 unsuccessful IUI cycles using letrozole and then moved onto 2 unsuccessful IVF cycles using Gonal, cetrotide and progesterone.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Front desk staff & nurses are amazing. Although I was assigned to Dr. Miller, I often saw Dr. Wolf, she was very optimistic an understanding. The financial people could use a good course in being kind and compassionate.
Troy

I had a good doctor previously, but with dr.Wolf I just clicked. She had alternatives for us to try and had always made me feel like there are options and we are on the right path.... Dr. Wolf always says “please ask me anything this is your experience” and I think that really is key. Their are hard questions you need to sign your name next to when doing IVF so making sure you know where you stand on those issues with her medical input is key.
Friendly, warm staff. It [RMA of Michigan] is super clean and a nice environment. It is always busy so that can be both good/bad. They are extremely organized and thorough! Everyone you come in contact with is so willing to help and are very kind. Above all that they work together as a team to give you optimal care!... Loveeee my nurse! Calm, knows her stuff and always would call me back even after hours. It’s tough going through all this but she never fails if I need anything.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Warm, honest and confident. Her attitude is like “we got this”, whichever path you choose “we got this”. The office is always quite busy, but I never feel like I’m just a number. I also like that they discourage multiple embryo transfers if you are in a position to need it. They give you the risks and encourage the best routine to keep you and your baby healthy. I like that.
Ask questions. Dr. Wolf always says “please ask me anything this is your experience” and I think that really is key. Their are hard questions you need to sign your name next to when doing IVF so making sure you know where you stand on those issues with her medical input is key.
She is amazing. I had a good doctor previously, but with dr.Wolf I just clicked. She had alternatives for us to try and had always made me feel like there are options and we are on the right path. I have gone to the office 3 times already and have seen her every time, and that is a good feeling. She is just really warm and makes this whole thing comfortable.
I am only just starting so I don’t have much input here besides the fact that they scan you for endometriosis right off the bat. No one has ever told me I should look into that and sure enough post surgery they found some. I think every woman should at least start there so they know what they are dealing with. You can pick endo up on ultrasound machines...and for years we didn’t really have any answers.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Friendly, warm staff. It is super clean and a nice environment. It is always busy so that can be both good/bad. They are extremely organized and thorough! Everyone you come in contact with is so willing to help and are very kind. Above all that they work together as a team to give you optimal care!
I think they are awesome about this. They encourage one healthy embryo transfer and give the risks of multiples. If you don’t need to do multiple I think they really encourage the outcome to be both healthy for you and the baby.
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
She [Dr. Lynda Wolf] is very empathetic and compassionate it is genuine. She was very honest and was never pushy. She was able to figure out why I was not getting pregnant and she was able to successfully fix those problems by getting me pregnant I am now 13 weeks pregnant. I had 6 failed vid cycles with previous infertility doctor... I had chronic endometritis which was keeping embryos from implanting. She treated me with antibiotics for 30 days and it got rid of the infection. She also discovered I needed another 24 hours of progesterone.
Honestly I have no complaints about RMA. They treated me with respect. I never had to wait long at my appointments. They are very organized. They open very early 6 :30 am which is wonderful patients can go there before they go to work.... Dr. Wolf and her partner Dr Miller chose to do a single embryo transfer on me which was successful because I am now pregnant with a singleton at 46 years old it would not be safe for me to be pregnant with multiples. I am now a girl believer in the single embryo transfers.
2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is very empathetic and compassionate it is genuine. She was very honest and was never pushy. She was able to figure out why I was not getting pregnant and she was able to successfully fix those problems by getting me pregnant I am now 13 weeks pregnant. I had 6 failed vid cycles with previous infertility doctor.
Be a good patient and follow her directions closely . With infertility treatment timing of medicine nations and taking them correctly is very important.
She was very compassionate and loving it was genuine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: JACYLIN)
Jacylin always called me with test results and any changes in treatment she always kept in touch with me. And always explained very well how to take my medications and was very detailed regarding my treatment
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I had an ivf transfer using my husbands sperm and donor eggs. Costed around 18,000 dollars.
Troy

Dr Wolf is a very kind, thoughtful, and personable physician. She always gave us her full, connected attention during visits. As a LGBTQ couple she was very open and never made either of us feel out of place or in any way different from any other patients in the clinic...very flexible, competent... Her medical knowledge and skill as a practitioner are both top-notch. I would recommend her to anyone in the area.
They [costs at RMA of Michigan] were pretty average for IVF in this area - around 14k for a cycle, not including the meds we got at a separate pharmacy...Like any clinic that includes an on-site lab and fully outfitted facility, there are a lot of concurrent patients. The waiting room tends to be full most days. But once in with Dr Wolf or our nurse we always experienced attentive care and had plenty of time to ask our questions and discuss our treatments and next steps.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr Wolf is very flexible, competent, and kind. As a LGBTQ couple we'd experienced discrimination in other medical settings, but always felt loved and accepted at RMA. Her medical knowledge and skill as a practitioner are both top-notch. I would recommend her to anyone in the area.
As far as I know she doesn't do mini-IVF or natural cycle, just standard IVF with stimming meds - Gonal, menopur, cetrotide, ovidrel, and IM progesterone in sesame or olive oil. For IUI they like to do two inseminations each month, one the same day as an ovidrel injection and one 24 hours later. They prefer this to a 24 / 48 hour schedule for insemination, in case you ovulate from your own LH surge before the ovidrel is administered.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn)
We have really enjoyed working with Jaclyn. She's direct, friendly, organized, and always willing to answer any questions or address any concerns we've had along the way.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
There was definitely a wait, depending on what time we arrived. The blood work and ultrasound window is very early in the morning (6:30am to 7:30am) which was fine for me because it (almost) always meant I didn't need to alter my work schedule but it was tough for my wife, who isn't much of an early bird.
They were pretty average for IVF in this area - around 14k for a cycle, not including the meds we got at a separate pharmacy.
She's not a big fan of multiple embryos, but isn't heavy-handed about it. As long as the embryo she's transferring looks healthy she's more comfortable with a single transfer. We never really pushed this except when we were transferring some embryos that had a low chance of survival, in which case she was fine with us transferring two.
Troy
[With Dr. Brad Miller] First it was to bring on a period as I do not have them on my own. The first 4 cycles were Clomid from 50-100mg daily for 5 days then low dose hcg and gonal f for a few days to mature follicles then ovadrel for trigger & timed intercourse. This last round was letrozole for 5 days then high dose hcg for trigger (no need for extra time to mature follicles) & timed intercourse to try for the positive.
Beautiful clinic [RMA of MI-Troy], clean well lit, coffee maker in lobby to help yourself. Everyone is very helpful and never makes you feel down about yourself. No bad attitudes, no one being rude and you feel like a person & that everyone cares. Not just a number & someone paying their paycheck....They assign you 1 nurse while there, that way you only have 1 name to remember and 2 person that knows you and what you are going through or have been through. It's so very nice to know that you are talking to the same person every time and not someone you have to explain your story to each time you call.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
When I first met Dr. Miller I was nervous as I was given the news I wouldn't ever be able to have a baby years prior. He was very comforting yet bluntly honest. He went over everything with me from the PCOS I have to the insulin I was put on for the diabetes. He told me every step we would take and not only answered all my questions but my mom's who was there at the consultation with me. He is very good at his job and can't wait to celebrate my positive with him.
He listens to all you have to say, concerns, questions, problems and goes through everything with you one by one and make you feel like you are his only patient and doesn't make you feel rushed or a number.
He's kind & compassionate doesn't hide the information from you, he's honest and knowledgeable. From the person who answers the phone to the doctor himself they know your name, treat you with dignity and get excited for you when something good happens and their heart breaks with the negatives or bad news.
First it was to bring on a period as I do not have them on my own. The first 4 cycles were Clomid from 50-100mg daily for 5 days then low dose hcg and gonal f for a few days to mature follicles then ovadrel for trigger & timed intercourse. This last round was letrozole for 5 days then high dose hcg for trigger (no need for extra time to mature follicles) & timed intercourse to try for the positive. I go in for blood work on March 16 to see of this works.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Denise and Terri )
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Beautiful clinic, clean well lit, coffee maker in lobby to help yourself. Everyone is very helpful and never makes you feel down about yourself. No bad attitudes, no one being rude and you feel like a person & that everyone cares. Not just a number & someone paying their paycheck.
About $400 per cycle but some was covered by my insurance. Even with a high deductible they billed the insurance first then I paid the remainder
Troy

Dr Wolf always called me by name and knew me and my husband well, she had personal convos with us to ease our nerves and was very engaging. She showed great care and empathy for all the steps we took. Dr wolf would also keep us very informed on next steps and what was happening with our procedures... During IUI I was prescribed Letrozol to stimulate ovaries would come in for baseline blood and ultrasound... my husband and I did 5 rounds of IUI as we were hesitant on IVF and wanted to make sure we gave it a chance to work.. in the end His SA count wasn’t there for IUI and with Dr. wolf’s recommendations we moved to IVF with ICS
Again no weaknesses at this clinic [RMA of MI]! Everything seemed to flow well with scheduling and appts. everyone that we came in contact with for the staff knew me and what was happening with my procedures. They were all very knowledgeable and professional... I loved Leslie she was great, she was able to answer any questions I had and was very informative on next steps!... About $1000 for each IUI cycle and it was 11000 for IVF plus about 4000 in meds
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf has no weaknesses in my opinion, I was and am very happy with all of our procedures that were done at RMA.. I feel Dr wolf and the other staff were absolutely outstanding! My husband and I are extremely satisfied with Dr. Wolf!
Trust the process and the advice given by the dr. It may seem lengthy or inconvenient at times but totally worth it!
During IUI I was prescribed Letrozol to stimulate ovaries would come in for baseline blood and ultrasound... my husband and I did 5 rounds of IUI as we were hesitant on IVF and wanted to make sure we gave it a chance to work.. in the end His SA count wasn’t there for IUI and with Dr. wolf’s recommendations we moved to IVF with ICSI.. we had outstanding results and became pregnant our first egg transfer (currently 10 wks! ) if you follow dr. Wolfs instructions you will have great results!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie )
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Again no weaknesses at this clinic! Everything seemed to flow well with scheduling and appts. everyone that we came in contact with for the staff knew me and what was happening with my procedures. They were all very knowledgeable and professional
About $1000 for each IUI cycle and it was 11000 for IVF plus about 4000 in meds
Dr. Wolf encouraged us to do only one transfer as I was healthy, young still and my anatomy seemed to be okay. If we wanted more we could but it was discouraged as multiples was very likely! I’m happy with our decision for 1 as it took!!!
5 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
I was pleased with my relationship with Dr. Wolf, and I saw her on most of my visits to the office. Dr. Wolf is passionate about her work and it shows in her success rates.... I like that Dr. Wolf and Dr. Miller work very collaboratively and always felt like I was in good hands with either of them.... This practice is very results-driven and while you won't be coddled or have your hand held, I feel confident in the competency of both Dr. Wolf and the practice.
This [RMA of MI] is an extremely busy clinic and although it sometimes felt that I could fall through the cracks due to the sheer volume of patients in and out of the clinic, I never did. They were on top of it! I ended up appreciating the early morning monitoring (6:15 AM!) as I never had to miss work during IVF except on the day of retrieval.... I was never kept waiting, and my nurse would follow up with me within a few hours. When first encountering this process, it was overwhelming, but learned to appreciate their system.
5 IUI, 2 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I was pleased with my relationship with Dr. Wolf, and I saw her on most of my visits to the office. Dr. Wolf is passionate about her work and it shows in her success rates. This practice is very results-driven and while you won't be coddled or have your hand held, I feel confident in the competency of both Dr. Wolf and the practice. And I feel that this is what really counts when it comes down to it.
Be as educated about IVF, the process and procedures and your own medical history and conditions as you can be. Be an advocate for yourself!
This is an extremely busy practice and as a patient, you simply must advocate for yourself at all times. When visiting the office for monitoring, they want you in and out and quickly, which can be a good thing because I rarely had to miss work.
Used Gonal-F, Menopur and Lupron trigger for egg retrieval.
The nurse assigned to us was generally helpful and provided reasonable support during the IVF process.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This is an extremely busy clinic and although it sometimes felt that I could fall through the cracks due to the sheer volume of patients in and out of the clinic, I never did. They were on top of it! I ended up appreciating the early morning monitoring (6:15 AM!) as I never had to miss work during IVF except on the day of retrieval. I like that Dr. Wolf and Dr. Miller work very collaboratively and always felt like I was in good hands with either of them.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
While monitoring hours were definitely similar to a cattle call, this clinic is a well-oiled machine. I was never kept waiting, and my nurse would follow up with me within a few hours. When first encountering this process, it was overwhelming, but learned to appreciate their system.
Approximately $15,000 for the procedure, $5,000 for meds, ultrasounds were covered by our insurance.
Dr Wolf encouraged us to transfer only one embryo.
Troy

She [Dr. Wolf] communicated clearly most of the time. When I was miscarrying she wasn't honest and upfront when she should have been. She was always positive, uplifting, and hopeful. However during a follow up she couldn't really answer some of my questions... Gonal F- 200iu Low dose hcg- 15iu of 50 Thyroid meds- 25-50mg (changed when I got pregnant and misscarried) Ovidrel Injections roughly 8-10 days with Ultra sounds and blood work every other day.
The clinic [RMA of Michigan] is very clean and has good technology. The front staff are very friendly and will answer your questions. They do monitoring appointment as 1st come 1st serve early in the morning so you can go before work.They are very well organized and are somewhat flexible to your schedule. They make you feel welcomed.... They didn't call with results one time. I went 2 weeks without knowing that my initial nurse had retired.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She communicated clearly most of the time. When I was miscarrying she wasn't honest and upfront when she should have been. She was always positive, uplifting, and hopeful. However during a follow up she couldn't really answer some of my questions and I felt like she was giving me bullshit answers.
Do research so you can advocate for yourself and know what you are talking about.
Information wasn't relayed properly and a poor cycles occurred which could have been correct on their part.
Gonal F- 200iu Low dose hcg- 15iu of 50 Thyroid meds- 25-50mg (changed when I got pregnant and misscarried) Ovidrel Injections roughly 8-10 days with Ultra sounds and blood work every other day. Triggered with ovidrel and then had back-to-back iuis the following next 2 days.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa then another girl)
The nursing staff is very professional and personable. They are very organized. However they call at all different times and sometimes you have to wait a long time. When I was waiting to find out if I was misscarying I didn't hear from my nurse for 7 hours.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is very clean and has good technology. The front staff are very friendly and will answer your questions. They do monitoring appointment as 1st come 1st serve early in the morning so you can go before work.They are very well organized and are somewhat flexible to your schedule. They make you feel welcomed. They have a ton of patients so you will become a number to them. They tend to run late if you have a iui appointment. This happened on all ten of my appointments.
Ultrsound and blood work $2000 Iuis $700 Gonal F $300 Ovidrel $100 Low dosage $25
She only allows for one embryo to be transferred at a time.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of Michigan?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Michigan.
Troy
She [Dr. Wolf] moves quickly but will slow down if you need something extra explained or don’t understand. She is extremely intelligent and can explain exactly what is going on and why.... The first 3 cycles we used letrazole and ovadrel without other injectables. 1-2 eggs grew each cycle, but were never fertilized unforgivably. We used letrazole instead of clomid because there’s a better chance of not having resistance or a thinner lining. The 4th time we used injectables and progesterone, 2-3 eggs were grown, but non fertilized. We did 2 days of insemination each cycle.
A portion of the medications, ultrasounds and lab work was covered by insurance. Inseminations were not....[RMA of Michigan] Very kind, clean and organized. I did not like that they had the news on every morning. The news is stressful!! Also, when we had an IUI day we would be the first ones there, wait for our sperm to be thawed, but sometimes we would wait 2+ hours because others had to get simple ultrasounds done before we could get our IUI...
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She’s very straightforward. She moves quickly but will slow down if you need something extra explained or don’t understand. She is extremely intelligent and can explain exactly what is going on and why.
Ask questions. She’s willing to answer them if you ask.
Thoughtful staff, calls you by name, takes time to personally know you, chats about antidotal things personal to you, explains as much or as little as you want to know.
She was amazing. Always explained things so we could unsterstand and provided details when we needed. She was always available by phone or email and always responded very quickly
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Very kind, clean and organized. I did not like that they had the news on every morning. The news is stressful!! Also, when we had an IUI day we would be the first ones there, wait for our sperm to be thawed, but sometimes we would wait 2+ hours because others had to get simple ultrasounds done before we could get our IUI...this was very inconvenient as I work full time and was unable to get to work on time because the US’s take priority of over IUIs, which I felt was inappropriate.
A portion of the medications, ultrasounds and lab work was covered by insurance. Inseminations were not. Also, injectable medications were not covered, however, they offered coupons and discounts to make these as affordable as possible
We haven’t done IVF, so I am unsure as to her approach
Troy
Since we have unexplained infertility, and possible male factor infertility, he [Dr. Brad Miller] suggested starting with the IUI’s. He broke down the cycle for us-days of oral medications, days that I would need to be in the office for blood work and ultrasounds and when my husband needed to be there for his sample. The IUI’s were something we could try before diving in to the world that is IVF. After 3 failed IUI’s, we discussed IVF and we’re going to move forward with it but the expense held us back, for now.
Nicole [a nurse at RMA of MI] really went above and beyond! Always available for questions or concerns and was always very prompt while we were in the office and while returning calls/emails... The staff were all kind, welcoming and knew what they were doing. It ran like a well oiled machine! The clinic is warm, inviting and comfortable, not like I’d expect a fertility clinic to feel like. It does get a bit busy in the morning with the lab appointments but they move everyone through pretty quickly
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He was super informative and thorough at our first consultation and every appointment after that. He was straight forward and to the point but had great compassion and bedside manner. He really was invested in helping us achieve our dream of becoming parents.
Go in prepared-for the good and the bad. Ask questions and do your research before you go in
They addressed us by name, greeted us by name before we even checked in, everyone was super informative and helpful in every step of the journey.
Since we have unexplained infertility, and possible male factor infertility, he suggested starting with the IUI’s. He broke down the cycle for us-days of oral medications, days that I would need to be in the office for blood work and ultrasounds and when my husband needed to be there for his sample. The IUI’s were something we could try before diving in to the world that is IVF. After 3 failed IUI’s, we discussed IVF and we’re going to move forward with it but the expense held us back, for now.
Nicole really went above and beyond! Always available for questions or concerns and was always very prompt while we were in the office and while returning calls/emails
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I don’t know the cost because insurance covered most of the IUI costs. After it was all said and done, I think we paid $600 for all 3 IUI’s total. That doesn’t include medication costs. The ovidrel shot is $99 through RMA
Troy

Dr. Miller was very thorough, explained things in terms I could understand, and took the time to answer all of my questions. He was compassionate when I miscarried. He is also up-to-date and recommended the ERA Test after I had a failed frozen transfer and a transfer ending in miscarriage. The results of that test showed I was pre-receptive. After adjusting treatment for that, I became pregnant and am now 23 weeks.
The clinic [RMA of Michigan] has early morning monitoring appointments so I did not have to miss very much work for appointments. The wait times were reasonable and I saw a doctor at nearly every appointment. The staff was friendly and helpful when it came to explaining financial obligations and treatment protocols.... The nurses were in constant communication and were very compassionate and understanding.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Ask questions so you understand your treatment protocol.
Dr. Miller met with me at nearly every appointment and made sure to ask how I was doing. He never seemed like he was in a rush and took the time to answer all of my questions.
I don't remember the protocol for my fresh cycle, but it was more aggressive than the protocol my former doctor used, and resulted in 44 eggs, 30-some of which were fertilized, one was transferred at day 3 resulting in a live birth. I think 14 5-day embryos were frozen. Dr. Miller decided to transfer only one embryo on day 3 to reduce the chance of OHSS. He also gave me other medications and instruction to try to prevent OHSS, which was successful. I then had an elective single embryo FET, which resulted in a miscarriage. Since I also had a miscarriage and a failed transfer with my former doctor, I asked about PGS. Dr. Miller agreed that PGS was a good idea so we had our embryos tested. Almost all of them came back normally. After that, I had another FET and transferred one PGS tested normal embryo. It resulted in a negative. Dr. Miller then recommended I have an ERA biopsy done to make sure my lining was receptive at the time they had been transferring embryos. Since my two fresh transfers resulted in live births and all four of my FETs had resulted in miscarriage or failed, Dr. Miller thought the timing may have been off for transferring the embryo. The ERA test came back as pre-receptive. After changing my protocol in response, another FET was done resulting in a healthy pregnancy (so far!)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic has early morning monitoring appointments so I did not have to miss very much work for appointments. The wait times were reasonable and I saw a doctor at nearly every appointment. The staff was friendly and helpful when it came to explaining financial obligations and treatment protocols.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring occurred between 6:30 and 7:30 in the morning and were first-come, first serve. The wait times were usually reasonable.
The costs seemed to be reasonable in comparison to other clinics.