130 Town Center Drive
Troy, MI 48084

2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
[With Dr. Brad Miller] First it was to bring on a period as I do not have them on my own. The first 4 cycles were Clomid from 50-100mg daily for 5 days then low dose hcg and gonal f for a few days to mature follicles then ovadrel for trigger & timed intercourse. This last round was letrozole for 5 days then high dose hcg for trigger (no need for extra time to mature follicles) & timed intercourse to try for the positive.
Beautiful clinic [RMA of MI-Troy], clean well lit, coffee maker in lobby to help yourself. Everyone is very helpful and never makes you feel down about yourself. No bad attitudes, no one being rude and you feel like a person & that everyone cares. Not just a number & someone paying their paycheck....They assign you 1 nurse while there, that way you only have 1 name to remember and 2 person that knows you and what you are going through or have been through. It's so very nice to know that you are talking to the same person every time and not someone you have to explain your story to each time you call.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
When I first met Dr. Miller I was nervous as I was given the news I wouldn't ever be able to have a baby years prior. He was very comforting yet bluntly honest. He went over everything with me from the PCOS I have to the insulin I was put on for the diabetes. He told me every step we would take and not only answered all my questions but my mom's who was there at the consultation with me. He is very good at his job and can't wait to celebrate my positive with him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He listens to all you have to say, concerns, questions, problems and goes through everything with you one by one and make you feel like you are his only patient and doesn't make you feel rushed or a number.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He's kind & compassionate doesn't hide the information from you, he's honest and knowledgeable. From the person who answers the phone to the doctor himself they know your name, treat you with dignity and get excited for you when something good happens and their heart breaks with the negatives or bad news.
Describe the protocols Brad Miller used in your cycles at RMA of Michigan and their degree of success.
First it was to bring on a period as I do not have them on my own. The first 4 cycles were Clomid from 50-100mg daily for 5 days then low dose hcg and gonal f for a few days to mature follicles then ovadrel for trigger & timed intercourse. This last round was letrozole for 5 days then high dose hcg for trigger (no need for extra time to mature follicles) & timed intercourse to try for the positive. I go in for blood work on March 16 to see of this works.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Denise and Terri )
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Beautiful clinic, clean well lit, coffee maker in lobby to help yourself. Everyone is very helpful and never makes you feel down about yourself. No bad attitudes, no one being rude and you feel like a person & that everyone cares. Not just a number & someone paying their paycheck.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan.
About $400 per cycle but some was covered by my insurance. Even with a high deductible they billed the insurance first then I paid the remainder
Troy
Dr Wolf always called me by name and knew me and my husband well, she had personal convos with us to ease our nerves and was very engaging. She showed great care and empathy for all the steps we took. Dr wolf would also keep us very informed on next steps and what was happening with our procedures... During IUI I was prescribed Letrozol to stimulate ovaries would come in for baseline blood and ultrasound... my husband and I did 5 rounds of IUI as we were hesitant on IVF and wanted to make sure we gave it a chance to work.. in the end His SA count wasn’t there for IUI and with Dr. wolf’s recommendations we moved to IVF with ICS
Again no weaknesses at this clinic [RMA of MI]! Everything seemed to flow well with scheduling and appts. everyone that we came in contact with for the staff knew me and what was happening with my procedures. They were all very knowledgeable and professional... I loved Leslie she was great, she was able to answer any questions I had and was very informative on next steps!... About $1000 for each IUI cycle and it was 11000 for IVF plus about 4000 in meds
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf has no weaknesses in my opinion, I was and am very happy with all of our procedures that were done at RMA.. I feel Dr wolf and the other staff were absolutely outstanding! My husband and I are extremely satisfied with Dr. Wolf!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Trust the process and the advice given by the dr. It may seem lengthy or inconvenient at times but totally worth it!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Describe the protocols Lynda Wolf used in your cycles at RMA of Michigan and their degree of success.
During IUI I was prescribed Letrozol to stimulate ovaries would come in for baseline blood and ultrasound... my husband and I did 5 rounds of IUI as we were hesitant on IVF and wanted to make sure we gave it a chance to work.. in the end His SA count wasn’t there for IUI and with Dr. wolf’s recommendations we moved to IVF with ICSI.. we had outstanding results and became pregnant our first egg transfer (currently 10 wks! ) if you follow dr. Wolfs instructions you will have great results!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie )
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Again no weaknesses at this clinic! Everything seemed to flow well with scheduling and appts. everyone that we came in contact with for the staff knew me and what was happening with my procedures. They were all very knowledgeable and professional
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan.
About $1000 for each IUI cycle and it was 11000 for IVF plus about 4000 in meds
Describe Lynda Wolf's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Michigan.
Dr. Wolf encouraged us to do only one transfer as I was healthy, young still and my anatomy seemed to be okay. If we wanted more we could but it was discouraged as multiples was very likely! I’m happy with our decision for 1 as it took!!!
1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
I was pleased with my relationship with Dr. Wolf, and I saw her on most of my visits to the office. Dr. Wolf is passionate about her work and it shows in her success rates.... I like that Dr. Wolf and Dr. Miller work very collaboratively and always felt like I was in good hands with either of them.... This practice is very results-driven and while you won't be coddled or have your hand held, I feel confident in the competency of both Dr. Wolf and the practice.
This [RMA of MI] is an extremely busy clinic and although it sometimes felt that I could fall through the cracks due to the sheer volume of patients in and out of the clinic, I never did. They were on top of it! I ended up appreciating the early morning monitoring (6:15 AM!) as I never had to miss work during IVF except on the day of retrieval.... I was never kept waiting, and my nurse would follow up with me within a few hours. When first encountering this process, it was overwhelming, but learned to appreciate their system.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I was pleased with my relationship with Dr. Wolf, and I saw her on most of my visits to the office. Dr. Wolf is passionate about her work and it shows in her success rates. This practice is very results-driven and while you won't be coddled or have your hand held, I feel confident in the competency of both Dr. Wolf and the practice. And I feel that this is what really counts when it comes down to it.
Be as educated about IVF, the process and procedures and your own medical history and conditions as you can be. Be an advocate for yourself!
This is an extremely busy practice and as a patient, you simply must advocate for yourself at all times. When visiting the office for monitoring, they want you in and out and quickly, which can be a good thing because I rarely had to miss work.
Used Gonal-F, Menopur and Lupron trigger for egg retrieval.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Michigan.
The nurse assigned to us was generally helpful and provided reasonable support during the IVF process.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This is an extremely busy clinic and although it sometimes felt that I could fall through the cracks due to the sheer volume of patients in and out of the clinic, I never did. They were on top of it! I ended up appreciating the early morning monitoring (6:15 AM!) as I never had to miss work during IVF except on the day of retrieval. I like that Dr. Wolf and Dr. Miller work very collaboratively and always felt like I was in good hands with either of them.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
While monitoring hours were definitely similar to a cattle call, this clinic is a well-oiled machine. I was never kept waiting, and my nurse would follow up with me within a few hours. When first encountering this process, it was overwhelming, but learned to appreciate their system.
Approximately $15,000 for the procedure, $5,000 for meds, ultrasounds were covered by our insurance.
Dr Wolf encouraged us to transfer only one embryo.
Troy
She [Dr. Wolf] communicated clearly most of the time. When I was miscarrying she wasn't honest and upfront when she should have been. She was always positive, uplifting, and hopeful. However during a follow up she couldn't really answer some of my questions... Gonal F- 200iu Low dose hcg- 15iu of 50 Thyroid meds- 25-50mg (changed when I got pregnant and misscarried) Ovidrel Injections roughly 8-10 days with Ultra sounds and blood work every other day.
The clinic [RMA of Michigan] is very clean and has good technology. The front staff are very friendly and will answer your questions. They do monitoring appointment as 1st come 1st serve early in the morning so you can go before work.They are very well organized and are somewhat flexible to your schedule. They make you feel welcomed.... They didn't call with results one time. I went 2 weeks without knowing that my initial nurse had retired.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She communicated clearly most of the time. When I was miscarrying she wasn't honest and upfront when she should have been. She was always positive, uplifting, and hopeful. However during a follow up she couldn't really answer some of my questions and I felt like she was giving me bullshit answers.
Do research so you can advocate for yourself and know what you are talking about.
Information wasn't relayed properly and a poor cycles occurred which could have been correct on their part.
Gonal F- 200iu Low dose hcg- 15iu of 50 Thyroid meds- 25-50mg (changed when I got pregnant and misscarried) Ovidrel Injections roughly 8-10 days with Ultra sounds and blood work every other day. Triggered with ovidrel and then had back-to-back iuis the following next 2 days.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa then another girl)
The nursing staff is very professional and personable. They are very organized. However they call at all different times and sometimes you have to wait a long time. When I was waiting to find out if I was misscarying I didn't hear from my nurse for 7 hours.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is very clean and has good technology. The front staff are very friendly and will answer your questions. They do monitoring appointment as 1st come 1st serve early in the morning so you can go before work.They are very well organized and are somewhat flexible to your schedule. They make you feel welcomed. They have a ton of patients so you will become a number to them. They tend to run late if you have a iui appointment. This happened on all ten of my appointments.
Ultrsound and blood work $2000 Iuis $700 Gonal F $300 Ovidrel $100 Low dosage $25
She only allows for one embryo to be transferred at a time.
Troy
She [Dr. Wolf] moves quickly but will slow down if you need something extra explained or don’t understand. She is extremely intelligent and can explain exactly what is going on and why.... The first 3 cycles we used letrazole and ovadrel without other injectables. 1-2 eggs grew each cycle, but were never fertilized unforgivably. We used letrazole instead of clomid because there’s a better chance of not having resistance or a thinner lining. The 4th time we used injectables and progesterone, 2-3 eggs were grown, but non fertilized. We did 2 days of insemination each cycle.
A portion of the medications, ultrasounds and lab work was covered by insurance. Inseminations were not....[RMA of Michigan] Very kind, clean and organized. I did not like that they had the news on every morning. The news is stressful!! Also, when we had an IUI day we would be the first ones there, wait for our sperm to be thawed, but sometimes we would wait 2+ hours because others had to get simple ultrasounds done before we could get our IUI...
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She’s very straightforward. She moves quickly but will slow down if you need something extra explained or don’t understand. She is extremely intelligent and can explain exactly what is going on and why.
Ask questions. She’s willing to answer them if you ask.
Thoughtful staff, calls you by name, takes time to personally know you, chats about antidotal things personal to you, explains as much or as little as you want to know.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn)
She was amazing. Always explained things so we could unsterstand and provided details when we needed. She was always available by phone or email and always responded very quickly
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Very kind, clean and organized. I did not like that they had the news on every morning. The news is stressful!! Also, when we had an IUI day we would be the first ones there, wait for our sperm to be thawed, but sometimes we would wait 2+ hours because others had to get simple ultrasounds done before we could get our IUI...this was very inconvenient as I work full time and was unable to get to work on time because the US’s take priority of over IUIs, which I felt was inappropriate.
A portion of the medications, ultrasounds and lab work was covered by insurance. Inseminations were not. Also, injectable medications were not covered, however, they offered coupons and discounts to make these as affordable as possible
We haven’t done IVF, so I am unsure as to her approach
Troy

Since we have unexplained infertility, and possible male factor infertility, he [Dr. Brad Miller] suggested starting with the IUI’s. He broke down the cycle for us-days of oral medications, days that I would need to be in the office for blood work and ultrasounds and when my husband needed to be there for his sample. The IUI’s were something we could try before diving in to the world that is IVF. After 3 failed IUI’s, we discussed IVF and we’re going to move forward with it but the expense held us back, for now.
Nicole [a nurse at RMA of MI] really went above and beyond! Always available for questions or concerns and was always very prompt while we were in the office and while returning calls/emails... The staff were all kind, welcoming and knew what they were doing. It ran like a well oiled machine! The clinic is warm, inviting and comfortable, not like I’d expect a fertility clinic to feel like. It does get a bit busy in the morning with the lab appointments but they move everyone through pretty quickly
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He was super informative and thorough at our first consultation and every appointment after that. He was straight forward and to the point but had great compassion and bedside manner. He really was invested in helping us achieve our dream of becoming parents.
Go in prepared-for the good and the bad. Ask questions and do your research before you go in
They addressed us by name, greeted us by name before we even checked in, everyone was super informative and helpful in every step of the journey.
Since we have unexplained infertility, and possible male factor infertility, he suggested starting with the IUI’s. He broke down the cycle for us-days of oral medications, days that I would need to be in the office for blood work and ultrasounds and when my husband needed to be there for his sample. The IUI’s were something we could try before diving in to the world that is IVF. After 3 failed IUI’s, we discussed IVF and we’re going to move forward with it but the expense held us back, for now.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole)
Nicole really went above and beyond! Always available for questions or concerns and was always very prompt while we were in the office and while returning calls/emails
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I don’t know the cost because insurance covered most of the IUI costs. After it was all said and done, I think we paid $600 for all 3 IUI’s total. That doesn’t include medication costs. The ovidrel shot is $99 through RMA

2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Miller was very thorough, explained things in terms I could understand, and took the time to answer all of my questions. He was compassionate when I miscarried. He is also up-to-date and recommended the ERA Test after I had a failed frozen transfer and a transfer ending in miscarriage. The results of that test showed I was pre-receptive. After adjusting treatment for that, I became pregnant and am now 23 weeks.
The clinic [RMA of Michigan] has early morning monitoring appointments so I did not have to miss very much work for appointments. The wait times were reasonable and I saw a doctor at nearly every appointment. The staff was friendly and helpful when it came to explaining financial obligations and treatment protocols.... The nurses were in constant communication and were very compassionate and understanding.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Ask questions so you understand your treatment protocol.
Dr. Miller met with me at nearly every appointment and made sure to ask how I was doing. He never seemed like he was in a rush and took the time to answer all of my questions.
I don't remember the protocol for my fresh cycle, but it was more aggressive than the protocol my former doctor used, and resulted in 44 eggs, 30-some of which were fertilized, one was transferred at day 3 resulting in a live birth. I think 14 5-day embryos were frozen. Dr. Miller decided to transfer only one embryo on day 3 to reduce the chance of OHSS. He also gave me other medications and instruction to try to prevent OHSS, which was successful. I then had an elective single embryo FET, which resulted in a miscarriage. Since I also had a miscarriage and a failed transfer with my former doctor, I asked about PGS. Dr. Miller agreed that PGS was a good idea so we had our embryos tested. Almost all of them came back normally. After that, I had another FET and transferred one PGS tested normal embryo. It resulted in a negative. Dr. Miller then recommended I have an ERA biopsy done to make sure my lining was receptive at the time they had been transferring embryos. Since my two fresh transfers resulted in live births and all four of my FETs had resulted in miscarriage or failed, Dr. Miller thought the timing may have been off for transferring the embryo. The ERA test came back as pre-receptive. After changing my protocol in response, another FET was done resulting in a healthy pregnancy (so far!)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic has early morning monitoring appointments so I did not have to miss very much work for appointments. The wait times were reasonable and I saw a doctor at nearly every appointment. The staff was friendly and helpful when it came to explaining financial obligations and treatment protocols.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring occurred between 6:30 and 7:30 in the morning and were first-come, first serve. The wait times were usually reasonable.
The costs seemed to be reasonable in comparison to other clinics.

2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr.Wolf treated me like family. When I was going through my miscarriage, I remember her hugging me so tight while she let me cry on her shoulder....She has an amazing energy about her. She’s honest, hopeful, and most of all- truthful. She explained everything in detail. Took time to explain everything to my husband and I. Our first appointment lasted well over an hour. She never seemed rushed. You can just tell she really cares. I honestly feel blessed to have been cared for by her.
The ENTIRE staff at RMA is AMAZING! From the nurses, to phlebotomists all the way to the front desk staff. Not once did I ever have an issue with anyone. Everyone was always friendly and helpful....The waiting room is a little small and can get packed early in the mornings when they do their “first come first served” ultrasounds and blood work in the morning. To me it wasn’t a big deal though. The strengths are all in the staff and the people that work there. They truly treat you like family.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
The first time I met Dr. Wolf I knew that she was going to help us conceive our baby. She has an amazing energy about her. She’s honest, hopeful, and most of all- truthful. She explained everything in detail. Took time to explain everything to my husband and I. Our first appointment lasted well over an hour. She never seemed rushed. You can just tell she really cares. I honestly feel blessed to have been cared for by her.
Trust her. She will do everything in her power she can to get you what you are hoping for.
Dr.Wolf treated me like family. When I was going through my miscarriage, I remember her hugging me so tight while she let me cry on her shoulder. She wanted us to have a baby just as much as we wanted to. Our loss was her loss. In being a nurse I interact with a lot of other physicians. I’ve never seen or experienced such great bedside manner as Dr. Wolf has at any other point in time. After I was able to conceive my son, and “graduated” from the clinic, I was actually sad that I wasn’t going to be able to see her anymore!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The waiting room is a little small and can get packed early in the mornings when they do their “first come first served” ultrasounds and blood work in the morning. To me it wasn’t a big deal though. The strengths are all in the staff and the people that work there. They truly treat you like family. Like you are all in it together. We are hoping to have another baby with the help of this clinic and Baby Quest soon.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
There was sometimes a line up but typically even when there was a lot of people in the morning it moved fast! I actually was greatful that there was some flexibility and appreciate of how fast they got me in and out for appointments.
Troy

Dr. Wolf had clearly reviewed all of our paper work and our case very carefully. She was very kind when talking through the sensitive parts of what we've been through and even teared up when talking about my miscarriage with us... She has now recommended we skip to IVF...She always takes time if you do have questions, though, and really cares about what she does.
She's [nurse at RMA of Michigan] done her best to keep me updated at all times and always makes sure we understand what's happening. She's stayed after hours to walk through things with us before. My only weakness I've seen with her is I don't know that she always communicates some of what I've told her straight to Dr. Wolf, even when I think it 's been relevant information...Each IUI was $350 and they recommended 2 per cycle (one the day before ovulation and one the day of). They also recommended Ovidrel all 5 tries - which was $99. They've given a cost sheet for IVF but I'm not entirely sure how much that will cost.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
We met with Dr. Wolf and discussed our case with her for over an hour on our first visit. She had clearly spent a lot of time and attention to detail on our case and had a full plan ready to recommend. She was very knowledgeable and very compassionate towards us. We saw her on most of our visits, but for most of my ultrasounds and check-ins those were very quick and dirty. She always takes time if you do have questions, though, and really cares about what she does.
Be ready to deal mostly with your nurse for a lot of the day-to-day stuff, but know that Dr. Wolf really cares about you and your case and will do her best to give you the results you want.
Dr. Wolf used Clomid for my husband and put me on Femara. She upped my dose of Femara after our first IUI, when I only produced one mature egg. We did an IUI, then two medicated cycles (per our request, because of cost) and then one additional IUI. She hoped this would work because I had gotten naturally pregnant (while my husband was on Clomid) despite his sperm issues. She has now recommended we skip to IVF.
Jaclyn has been very responsive and understanding at all times. She's done her best to keep me updated at all times and always makes sure we understand what's happening. She's stayed after hours to walk through things with us before. My only weakness I've seen with her is I don't know that she always communicates some of what I've told her straight to Dr. Wolf, even when I think it 's been relevant information.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This clinic is a pretty well-oiled machine. They make it easy to make and manage appointments. They always know why you're there and what they need to do. They've had practice and it's very evident. I feel very comfortable being in this clinic's hands.
Our insurance covered most of the ultrasounds and blood work, but everything else we had to pay out of pocket. The clomid was not covered (cost around $50). My Femara was (cost us around $10). Each IUI was $350 and they recommended 2 per cycle (one the day before ovulation and one the day of). They also recommended Ovidrel all 5 tries - which was $99. They've given a cost sheet for IVF but I'm not entirely sure how much that will cost.
I believe she is going to allow us to do one embryo but she's prepped us on the risks of multiples.
2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Wolf was incredibly knowledgeable, up to date on all of the latest statistics, tests, and procedure protocols long before any of the other clinics we did consults with. She came to check on us before and after every procedure and was always available for questions. She called us personally to share successful news and also not so great news...each time there was an issue, she was willing to change it.
They were great [at RMA of Michigan], from the front desk to finance, they all helped us immensely and were dedicated to their patients. The embryologist worked with us to preserve my husband’s very limited sperm that we’re salvageable and we are so grateful!...The nursing staff is amazing. They always respond to your phone call before the end of the day, and I’ve never once felt judged for asking anything.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Go see her! We live in an area where there are several clinics within a 3 hour radius. She is worth driving past the clinic that is closest to you because she is that good.
Dr. Wolf is the most amazing physician I have ever worked with. From the first time we met her, she has always taken her time (we’re talking hours) to discuss what is going on, what the plan is, and to answer ALL of the questions we have. The nursing staff is amazing. They always respond to your phone call before the end of the day, and I’ve never once felt judged for asking anything. When we had our miscarriage, Dr. Wolf cried with us, embraced us in a hug, and agreed to do everything she could to prevent it from happening again.
I don’t remember now what exact protocols we used, but each time there was an issue, she was willing to change it.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa Perry)
AMAZING! I loved that they never made me feel dumb or like I was unnecessarily worried about something. They always called me back on the same day, and we communicated with the same nurse ever single time. She was with us at all visits and knew us without looking at our chart.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They were great, from the front desk to finance, they all helped us immensely and were dedicated to their patients. The embryologist worked with us to preserve my husband’s very limited sperm that we’re salvageable and we are so grateful!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Loved that they had a designated monitoring time as soon as they opened at 6:30. This allowed me to get there, be seen, and be back to work while missing as little as possible! We saw our doctor at almost every one of these appointments (except for every other weekend where the physicians alternated days off).
Over two years, we spent just under 30k completely out of pocket for: operative hysteroscopy, IVF, miscarriage, embryo storage, 3 cancelled FETs, and ERA. Frozen transfers were $5000 and included all labs and monitoring (out of pocket) included in cost IVF plus transfer of two embryos (them or later) - $12,000 (everything included out of pocket) Miscarriage: 15,000 (out of pocket, surgery, genetic testing, anesthesia)
They preferred to transfer single embryos in our situation (previous uterine malformation, physically demanding job where a multiple gestation pregnancy would be risky, etc), however it was the patients choice. They prefer to never transfer more than 2 embryos.
2017, Unknown Success
Jaclyn [nurse at RMA of Michigan] was very compassionate, informative, and organized. She works exclusively with patients who are using donor eggs or adopted embryos...the cost we were quoted for an embryo adoption transfer cycle was around 5,000. The ERA test was around 700...They offer appointment throughout the day, and have ultrasounds and bloodwork in the early morning so you could make it to work or to wherever you needed to go. All the staff is so friendly, compassionate and can answer any questions you might have. They work as a team, and treat you like a patient, not a number.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolf is very knowlegable. Her warm welcome and compassionate care make it easy to talk, ask questions, and feel comfortable with your treatment plan. I've seen her consistently at every visit, she knows you by name, and is such an encouragement! She is on time, respectful, and just an amazing doctor! She has restored hope during the infertility journey.
Just make the call. You won't regret it, have an open mind and heart, just because you had a negative experience at another office and doctor, doesn't mean you will with her! You CAN find Hope on your journey, and it starts with an amazing doctor such as Dr. Wolf!
I had my initial fertility testing done at another doctors office, and I felt just like a number being passed off from one doctor to the next. My hope of starting a family was at an all time low: I was diagnosed with a chromosomal balanced translocation (unbalanced embryos will cause repeated miscarriages), and on top of that I needed surgery to remove polyps within my uterus. I decided to go get a second opinion from Dr. Wolf after going to a seminar held at her office. As soon as I walked into the doors at RMA I was greeted with such care and compassion. My initial consult with Dr. Wolf was about an hour, she answered every question I had and really listened to my story. She started to review my medical records when something caught her attention, the pathology report from my surgery indicated that I had endometrial hyperplasia, a condition that when untreated can lead to cancer. She immediately offered to start treating me, and adjusting my timeline of treatment. The doctor who preformed my surgery NEVER called to let me know these results. Dr. Wolf has treated me with such compassionate care. I have since ended the hyperplasia treatment and am preparing for a biopsy. I have been to see Dr. Wolf about once a week for the past 3 weeks. Every time I see her, she is always positive, direct, and such an encouragement. I feel comfortable talking to her, and feel confident in her experience and medical knowledge. She has truly changed my situation, and I couldn't be more greatful. I would recommend her to anyone facing infertility, I can't say enough good things. My heart is so thankful. Dr. Wolf has given me hope!
For the hyperplasia Dr. Wolf recommended 12 weeks of Megace treatment. She was very direct and informed me that it could cause some unpleasant side effects, but encouraged me to eat healthy and start a work out routine. As a result, I'm the healthiest I've ever been! With the balanced translocation, she was very honest, informative, and compassionate while bringing up options such as egg donation and embryo adoption. I have just started the medical protocol for an ERA cycle, Dr. Wolf has been amazing about being at every visit to do ultrasounds, answer questions and explain how/when to make medication (estrace and progesterone).
Jaclyn was very compassionate, informative, and organized. She works exclusively with patients who are using donor eggs or adopted embryos. She calls after each appointment with results, and reminders of next appointments. She also gave her email for less frequent questions.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Very convient location (for me, 10 minutes away) but it is right off the highway for others who have longer travel. They offer appointment throughout the day, and have ultrasounds and bloodwork in the early morning so you could make it to work or to wherever you needed to go. All the staff is so friendly, compassionate and can answer any questions you might have. They work as a team, and treat you like a patient, not a number.
Our insurance covered routine monitoring, ultrasounds, and lab work. Unfortunately Michigan health insurance doesn't cover IVF, the cost we were quoted for an embryo adoption transfer cycle was around 5,000. The ERA test was around 700.
Dr. Wolf recommended a single embryo transfer, and my heart was so relieved. Up on doing research that is what my husband and I felt comfortable with. Other doctors we met had very different opinions, and I'm so thankful dr. Wolf was able to explain why she recommends only one!
2017, Unknown Success
I saw Dr. Wolf originally for my HSG test but not again for a year. When I came in for my first actual Fertility Appointment, she had already reviewed my chart and remembered me from when i came in before. She listened to my concerns and came up with a plan that we were both comfortable with...Dr. Wolf is extremely caring and shows great concern for her patients. She is well informed on each patient and never makes you feel like just a number. I've always left the office understanding what my next steps were and felt comfortable that I was receiving the best care and was being treated with the best protocol.
My nurse [at RMA of Michigan], Chris is fantastic and always communicates promptly and clearly. I'm never left questioning anything in my treatment plan...The clinic is very busy, but they open early to accommodate people that have to be a work. If you are just coming in for lab work, they get you in and out very quickly. The team is extremely nice and very knowledgable...It can take a couple of months to get in for your first appointment. Try to get on the cancellation list and you may have a chance to get in sooner.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
My treatment is in process. We are doing an IVF cycle and I am currently priming with Estrace. We didn't use birth control. I had issues with long, irregular cycles after coming off of birth control so I happy that it's not a part of my protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris Wagner)
First, I have to say having a nurse designated to my care was a great surprise as I didn't have that at my previous clinic. My nurse, Chris is fantastic and always communicates promptly and clearly. I'm never left questioning anything in my treatment plan.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
For one IVF Cycle including ICSI, assisted hatching and embryo storage it was about $18k
2015 - 2017, Successful
Dr. Miller is very kind down to earth man. At my office visits he was usually quick to get in and out. Which I was OK with. For what I was doing we had to be at the office VERY early in the morning, and there was usually many many patients there also. He needed to get us all in before the regular clinic opened. He was always very professional about it, and I never felt rushed. I knew he had other patients to tend to, and honestly I needed to get back home to get children up and ready for school.
The clinic [RMA of MI] is run very well. All the staff seem to have good knowledge of how everything is run. I never ran into any issues. I sat down with someone about the financial aspect of it, and understood what was expected of me financially. During your cycles you show up to the office at like 6am before they open for regular business hours, to do blood work and ultrasounds and IUI's, etc. I did not enjoy getting to the doctor at that hour, but I understand why they do it.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Tell him your expectations so you can work together to come up with the best plan for you.
Dr. Miller and his staff are very kind and down to earth. They all really sit and listen to what you are dealing with and Dr. Miller will give you his honest opinion of the outlook. He is an amazing doctor.
I was doing sperm donor IUI's. He wanted to start me off on Clomid my first cycle and do 2 insemination's. Knowing that I ovulate just fine on my own I disagreed with that and wanted no medication and only 1 insemination. Well that didn't work. So next round I listened to him. He explained that the clomid will help me ovulate possibly more eggs, but it would be unlikely that I would conceive multiples. Well he was right, the next cycle I had 2 eggs ready to go. I did the 2 insemination's like he wanted and I ended up pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
All the nursing staff, and medical assistants were very kind and helpful. They always made sure I had what I needed. I was ALWAYS calling my nurse. Poor thing. I swear she heard from me probably every day. Any time I called the office or my nurse, someone would always promptly call me back.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is run very well. All the staff seem to have good knowledge of how everything is run. I never ran into any issues. I sat down with someone about the financial aspect of it, and understood what was expected of me financially. During your cycles you show up to the office at like 6am before they open for regular business hours, to do blood work and ultrasounds and IUI's, etc. I did not enjoy getting to the doctor at that hour, but I understand why they do it. They are usually pretty fast about getting you in and out. I don't think I was ever there more than 45 min even with my IUI's.
I had to pay for the thawing of the sperm and the insemination's, which was about $1000/per cycle. My insurance covered the rest of my office visits, blood work, and ultrasounds.
Troy

I think Dr. Miller was great. He was honest and compassionate. Even though they see a lot of patients and he was very efficient, I still felt like he knew us. We felt that we knew the odds well and that he recommended the best treatment plan for us, not just what would make them the most money.... Dr. Miller answered all of our questions and explained things very well. He took our concerns and opinions into the treatment plan.
They [RMA of Michigan] were very efficient and I loved the doctors and nursing staff.... Even the ladies who drew my blood were great! The clinic itself was really nice and their equipment was good as well as the documentation they provided you about the procedure and your meds. My only complaint is about the office staff, in particular, the front desk people and receptionists. Often they were rude and short with me. Maybe that has changed by now...
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Come with questions because he will give honest answers
Both Dr. Miller and Dr. Wolf both treated me and my husband with respect and were both very kind and honest. Dr. Miller answered all of our questions and explained things very well. He took our concerns and opinions into the treatment plan.
We started with IUI and did 3 cycles. I had already tried clomid through my OB at least 2 times and it didn't work, so we decided to skip it. We have unexplained infertility; although, my husbands morphology was low on one of the tests, I believe the second one was normal. We decided that 3 was enough because your chances of getting pregnant with 4 or more sessions goes down a lot. We then did IVF including testing, so it had to be a frozen cycle. He also did ICSI especially since the number of eggs I had was pretty small. Because we had the testing results, we knew that 2 of the 3 embryos that made it were good, we only decided to transfer 1 and that resulted in my beautiful baby boy. We have 1 good embryo frozen with him.
All of the nurses I saw were good, but Lisa was the primary and we loved her. I often had follow-up questions, not because of her, but just because of all of the info and she was so good about getting back to me. The other nursing staff was great. I had a couple of scares with bleeding after the transfer and the nurses that responses to my after hours line messages were very compassionate and helpful.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They were very efficient and I loved the doctors and nursing staff. Yes, you are cycles in and out so quickly, but that worked for me and even though that is the case, I didn't feel like a number. Even the ladies who drew my blood were great! The clinic itself was really nice and their equipment was good as well as the documentation they provided you about the procedure and your meds. My only complaint is about the office staff, in particular, the front desk people and receptionists. Often they were rude and short with me. Maybe that has changed by now...
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
If you got there first thing, it was fast. It was very efficient. If you got there later, you might be waiting for a little while.
This is hard for me because insurance paid 80% (my new insurance does not), so it is hard for to estimate the exact costs as well as the genetic screening that we paid for.
Describe Brad Miller's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Michigan.
Not really. We decided to just do one because of the chromosome testing. His preference is NOT to do multiples because of the risk.
Troy

[Dr. Lynda Wolf is] Always warm and caring. Willing to discuss statistics and studies done to help us understand their recommendation for treatment and why only so many cycles before moving on to more aggressive treatment. She comforted me during my d&c for my miscarriage and called me personally with the results of the tissue analysis. Wonderful doctor... My first iui (rma does inseminations two days in a row) with injectable meds and trigger resulted in a miscarriage at 7 weeks due to a chromosomal abnormality. 2nd iui same treatment was negative. 3rd iui same treatment resulted in my daughter :)
Sometimes patients bring their other kids in to the waiting room [at RMA of Michigan] and I kind of wish there was a no kids policy...Lisa [nurse] was always empathetic and caring. She called me back the same day whenever I left a message with a question about my treatment... Iuis totaled around $1,300 for us plus meds. Medicated cycles without iuis ran less, between $330-700 depending on type of medications.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I read so many stories about people doing so many cycles of clomid or femara or without any drug at all with no success for years. Dr. Wolf explained that the likelihood of success for any one treatment (in my case anyway) peaked at 3-4 attempts. I know it's expensive, but it doesn't make sense to keep doing the same treatment more than your doctor says makes scientific sense. So, listen to Dr. Wolf :)
Dr. Wolf was the warmest, most caring doctor I've ever known. When I had a d&c for my miscarriage, she did the procedure and comforted me before it happened.
I have PCOS/anobulation/hypothyroidism. I was put on levothyroxin to get thyroid level (not sure if t4 or what level exactly) was between a 1 and 2. Tried femara for a few cycles with a trigger and timed intercourse. Ovulation occurred but no success. Tried injectable meds (gonal f/follistim) with trigger and timed intercourse for a few cycles with no success. Ovulation occurred. A few times I had to take a month off because I overstimmed. My first iui (rma does inseminations two days in a row) with injectable meds and trigger resulted in a miscarriage at 7 weeks due to a chromosomal abnormality. 2nd iui same treatment was negative. 3rd iui same treatment resulted in my daughter :)
Lisa was always empathetic and caring. She called me back the same day whenever I left a message with a question about my treatment.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
It's pricy, but worth it. The doctors and nurses and great. Sometimes patients bring their other kids in to the waiting room and I kind of wish there was a no kids policy but understand that some people might be trying for their second, third, etc. Expect early appointments but it's nice so it doesn't cut into work time.
Our insurance covered some labs and the medication. Did not cover iui procedure or some other costs. Iuis totaled around $1,300 for us plus meds. Medicated cycles without iuis ran less, between $330-700 depending on type of medications. The initial consult was somehow covered by insurance.
Troy

He [Dr. Miller] seemed rushed, never explained reasoning for course of treatment. Never answered my questions for spotting prior to period every month...Dr. Miller was never concerned with my husbands semen analysis....I had mentioned his low morph too Dr. Miller more than once and he brushed it off. our first IUI Dr. Miller told us they usually dont do IUIs with 5 million or less after wash. However, I had 2 IUIs with less than that. When I asked I was told it was fine.
Strength, they [RMA of MI] are prompt with returning phone calls. Weakness, it's very much like a production line there...My nurse was very good at communicating with me but I had to ask the questions and ask about reasoning behind descions...CD3 blood work was $600 each ultrasound was $365, progesterone test (7dpo test) $100, beta another 100. IUI with wash $350. Each IUI costs us about $2,000...When I had my chemical pregnancy they had me sit in the waiting room for an hour and a half.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He seemed rushed, never explained reasoning for course of treatment. Never answered my questions for spotting prior to period every month. Told us we only had a 5% chance of conceiving naturally but he never offered an explanation as to why. He never even said the word infertile to me. I still have no answers as to why we are struggling.
Ask questions, be prepared and inform yourself before your initial meeting.
Was never explained or given a reasoning for some issues I had each month. Was taken back in groups to get blood work. Never was explained during my ultrasounds their findings. I was never explained what my blood tests meant. When I had my chemical pregnancy they had me sit in the waiting room for an hour and a half. Never explored in more depth or seem interested in my husbands seman analysis.
150 clomid, and iui. No rational for it. I ovulate naturally and always surged before CD14 so I never received the trigger shot.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Kris)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strength, they are prompt with returning phone calls. Weakness, it's very much like a production line there.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Michigan.
Dr. Miller was never concerned with my husbands semen analysis. However, when we had Dr. Wolfe do our IUIs she asked us if my husband was taking anything for mfi. I had mentioned his low morph too Dr. Miller more than once and he brushed it off. our first IUI Dr. Miller told us they usually dont do IUIs with 5 million or less after wash. However, I had 2 IUIs with less than that. When I asked I was told it was fine.
Troy
Dr. Wolfe gained our trust from the get-go. She was very prepared for our consultation. Was knowledgeable about every entry of our chart and the testing we did previous to walking into RMA. She listened to each and every concern. Our plan was created and she was very candid about the challenges and although hopeful for our success, she prepared us for the worse with compassion.... We went straight to IVF. Thru testing, it was discovered I had blocked tubes caused by endometriosis
I felt the clinic [RMA of Michigan] to be welcoming. Most of the desk staff were kind, there were a few that I felt could offer a friendly smile. It feels very vulnerable walking into a fertility center, especially for the first time. I felt everyone was very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise. I was treated with respect and dignity from start to finish, as was my husband. I really felt valued as a patient and would highly recommend RMA to anyone.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wolfe gained our trust from the get-go. She was very prepared for our consultation. Was knowledgeable about every entry of our chart and the testing we did previous to walking into RMA. She listened to each and every concern. Our plan was created and she was very candid about the challenges and although hopeful for our success, she prepared us for the worse with compassion. I feel she cared for us like she would her own family. I need all the information I can get and she shared even the technical aspects with us. I felt very comfortable with her.
I would wholeheartedly say, TRUST her!
From our very first consultation, Dr. Wolfe was kind, compassionate and so knowledgeable of our chart. She made an effort to get to know us outside of our fertility story. She was honest, forthcoming and made us feel comfortable about our plan. She held my hand, wiped my tears, calmed my fears and hands down gave the best hugs.
We went straight to IVF. Thru testing, it was discovered I had blocked tubes caused by endometriosis so IVF was basically the only option. She decided on an antagonist protocol, I don’t specifically recall why but we went that route. She also suggested we do ICSI as my husband and I are both on the older side and using the ICSI technique would be beneficial in choosing the strongest sperm to use.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris)
Our nurse, Chris, was great. She was the head nurse at the clinic so we felt in good hands. She wasn’t quite as warm and fuzzy as Dr. Wolfe but always willing to answer any question and very prompt with returning phone calls. Some of the nurses that I would get when Chris wasn’t available, were not quite as compassionate but I got the feeling that the assigned nurses were all vested in their main cases. Overall, we were pleased with the nursing staff.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I felt the clinic to be welcoming. Most of the desk staff were kind, there were a few that I felt could offer a friendly smile. It feels very vulnerable walking into a fertility center, especially for the first time. I felt everyone was very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise. I was treated with respect and dignity from start to finish, as was my husband. I really felt valued as a patient and would highly recommend RMA to anyone.
We chose a multi cycle plan. I believe when everything was all said and done we spent around $30,000.
It was suggested, based on my age (37 at the time), that we transfer 2 embryos to better our chances of at least one implanted. Dr. Wolfe did prepare us for the chance of multiples, and we were fine with the idea.
2015, Unsuccessful
He spent a lot of time in his office going over things with me and answering all questions till I left confident I new what was going on and how things worked. He was personable and relateable. Fabulous bed side manor!... I felt completely comfortable with Dr Miller. He was always kind, warm and explained everything. Very professional and personable! I only wish that I have been told that Laparoscopy would have greatly increased my chances of success.
They [RMA of Michigan] are great and friendly I would recommend them to anyone. They treat you like they would treat their own loved ones that are struggling. They try to provide you with finance options and are so helpful.... They moved quickly and it was morning open appointment I think. I was never left to wait for long periods of time and was always able to make it in and out before work.... $8000 for the basic IVF then there where the medication cost.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He is wonderful but if you suffer from endometriosis have laparoscopy prior to IVF treatments.
I just really liked him as a person. During our first meeting both her and his staff were warm and kind. He spent a lot of time in his office going over things with me and answering all questions till I left confident I new what was going on and how things worked. He was personable and relateable. Fabulous bed side manor!
I was started on synthroid because my thyroid was not where they would like it for fertility. I was also started on estrogen. I was on Follistim, Menopur and after a couple days on them my follicals were not reacting as well as they should have and the doses were bumped up. I was giving Ovidrel as my trigger shot and it was suggested if we did another round that we add Lupron since my follicals did not respond as quickly as the should have.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Michigan.
They were all very kind! I could call and someone would get back with me quickly if they were not available at the time of the call. They were great about calling me about my blood work and were very apologetic when they had to give me the dreaded call that it did not work. They were very compassionate!
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They are great and friendly I would recommend them to anyone. They treat you like they would treat their own loved ones that are struggling. They try to provide you with finance options and are so helpful. I would only recommend again letting endo patients know that their chances are much better after having endo removed prior to treatment.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
$8000 for the basic IVF then there where the medication cost.
He was great and allowed me to transfer two. Though none of my embryo's were of great quality. My husband sperm had been test as was found to be good but we were told it was just a bad batch it happens.
2013, Unsuccessful
I like that a doctor does you ultrasound when you come in for a follicle check. I think Dr. Wolf has great bedside manner and is very respectful....She was on board with what I wanted to do before we moved on to the next steps, she answered all of my questions when asked and explained everything in detail. She did a surgery on me and respected my decision to not let her do certain things while she was doing the surgery. She is wonderful bedside manner and is sympathetic.
I was told that I could have my endometrial biopsy done there, but 2 days before the procedure they called and said that they [RMA] don’t do them for outside patients anymore. I had to scramble to find a facility that does them because it had to be done at a certain time in my cycle...I didn’t feel like she was very warm, it was very straight and to the point. She never really asked how I was doing or feeling.
Don’t give up hope.
She was very caring and let me make the decision of our next steps
I can’t remember what type of protocol that was used but we tried different meds both times. I have PCOS so we were trying to get a good amount of eggs without overstimulating me.
I didn’t feel like she was very warm, it was very straight and to the point. She never really asked how I was doing or feeling. I think it’s important that your nurse treats you like a supportive friend.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I like that a doctor does you ultrasound when you come in for a follicle check. I think Dr. Wolf has great bedside manner and is very respectful. I also like that the office opens early for labs and ultrasounds. However the office closes at 3 but people don’t answer the phone after 2:30. I also have a hard time reaching people at the front desk. I used this office also as a satellite office and I feel you are treated completely different. I was missed informed on a lot of things that they don’t test for when you are a satellite patient and it made me scramble because I wasn’t told until 2 days before the procedure was supposed to me done. It made me feel sad to be treated like an outsider because they are so kind when you are an actual patient.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
They do appointments at 6:30am until 8am, I thought it was convenient but I guess it would depend on your daily schedule
We paid around $12,000 for both cycles using my eggs. We had to use an egg donor at one point and that was going to cost us $25,000 so we went to our old clinic because they were cheaper
I think both should be an option and explained in detail. We were never given single embryo transfer as an option but I think we were a special case.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Michigan.
After being a patient, we decided to go out of state to our old clinic for financial reasons. We still used RMA for labs and ultrasounds and other testing. I was told that I could have my endometrial biopsy done there, but 2 days before the procedure they called and said that they don’t do them for outside patients anymore. I had to scramble to find a facility that does them because it had to be done at a certain time in my cycle.
2011 - 2013, Successful
She [Dr Wolf] is no nonsense, she followed our lead when appropriate and guided us to make decisions we were all confident with. I always felt at ease in a situation that is anything but comfortable. Honestly, when I got to the point in my pregnancies when I graduated from her care I was always a little sad to not have a reason to see her anymore. There was something very reassuring about Dr. Wolf and the whole clinic.
I wish going in I new that a lot of this is kind of a science experiment. Everyone responds to treatment differently. Going in I kind of felt like they [RMA of Michigan] had the system all worked out and it would be more one size fits all. That my be naive but it was a whole new world I knew little about. Our doctors and nurse really helped make it all manageable and even exciting....My nurse felt like my best friend while working with RMA. She was someone I knew I could call with any question or even for reassurance when I felt like I was overwhelmed by the whole process. She was my best ally and I knew she was there to make sure everything was set for success. She was right by my side though the whole process.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is no nonsense, she followed our lead when appropriate and guided us to make decisions we were all confident with. I always felt at ease in a situation that is anything but comfortable. Honestly, when I got to the point in my pregnancies when I graduated from her care I was always a little sad to not have a reason to see her anymore. There was something very reassuring about Dr. Wolf and the whole clinic.
Tell her what you want and she'll do everything she can to make that happen. Also trust your nurses as much as she does.
She was always there to answer questions. If I left a message with Dr Wolf or our nurse she got back to me right away. She always knew exactly what was going on in my life related to IVF and beyond. I feel like she celebrated our victories and grieved our set backs right along side us.
I followed an agonist. The first cycle with BCP - resulting in my first son. When trying for our second we matched the cycle that previously worked. For whatever reason, almost two years later that wasn't what I needed. Dr. Wolf changed course and had me add numerous nutritional supplements before my next cycle. That was a success resulting in my second son.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I wish going in I new that a lot of this is kind of a science experiment. Everyone responds to treatment differently. Going in I kind of felt like they had the system all worked out and it would be more one size fits all. That my be naive but it was a whole new world I knew little about. Our doctors and nurse really helped make it all manageable and even exciting.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were held in the morning before the scheduled appointments. (Something like 6am to 8am). Since I needed these several times a week it was great to get these out of the way before work. The appointments were extremely efficient and I was usually in and out in 15 minutes.
2020 - 2022, Successful
She [Dr. Wheeler] was always kind and patient with my questions. She was also very understanding about my anxiety and fear of surgeries and made sure I was always comfortable and relaxed during procedures. During any cycle that did not go as planned or ended in a negative result, Dr. Wheeler always made sure to set up the follow up appointment herself and was compassionate and understanding.
Everyone at RMA is kind, friendly and communicative. Additionally, the blood draw staff is superb and truly unmatched. It is always quick and painless with them...I love that you show up and it is in order of who came first and that hours start very early. I am a working individual and find many clinics seem to cater to people who are not. If you work full time and don't want to take off every single appointment, RMA is the best option in the area.
How was your experience with Karen Wheeler at RMA of Michigan?
She was always kind and patient with my questions. She was also very understanding about my anxiety and fear of surgeries and made sure I was always comfortable and relaxed during procedures. During any cycle that did not go as planned or ended in a negative result, Dr. Wheeler always made sure to set up the follow up appointment herself and was compassionate and understanding.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Karen Wheeler at RMA of Michigan?
Great doctor and a great facility
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Karen Wheeler at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Wheeler was always kind and patient with all if my questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Kayla)
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Some may not like the morning monitoring ans consider it more like an assembly belt as you show up and are seen in order vs appointments. However,that was something I loved about the place. It allowed me to be seen without ever notifying my employer that I needed time off. It allowed me to work and keep my situation private.
Karen Wheeler
Troy

I felt like dr Miller always treated me like a human with feelings and made sure I understood what was going on in plain terms ... Dr Miller is very blunt and is very knowledgeable with Infertility. ... Dr Miller is very firm on single transfer. Which I wasn’t too happy about . Im looking to transfer my last two embryos at one time and I think it will be a bit of a battle getting him to do so.
Strengths are they [RMA of Michigan] know what they are doing and are really good at what they do. A down fall would be they have a lot of patients so it takes some time in the morning or monitoring. Make sure to keep records of all your billing because that can be an issue and you get billed for things multiple times. I always got everything like quotes in writing.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr Miller is very blunt and is very knowledgeable with Infertility. I always felt like he cared about me and my care and trying to get me pregnant. Even though we have had a set back with the first transfer failing I’m confident that doctor Miller will get me my rainbow baby
Be your own advocate
We used gonal f menopur cetrotide and ovidrel for egg retrieval then I took a baby asprin at night.
Nicole was always on top of calling with test results and checking in. Anytime I called (which was frequent) she always called me back to answer questions and didn’t make me feel bad for bothering her.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strengths are they know what they are doing and are really good at what they do. A down fall would be they have a lot of patients so it takes some time in the morning or monitoring. Make sure to keep records of all your billing because that can be an issue and you get billed for things multiple times. I always got everything like quotes in writing.
$15000 so far
Troy

I felt like he was always rushing. He never had a clear answer of what why we weren’t conceiving. I think he felt bad for all that we went through and he tried to help us but just was not able to. I’m not sure if it was lack of proper equipment or knowledge or just lack of interest and time. ... 3 cycles of 100mg of clomid and three iui. ... Started shots for an egg retrieval. Made it to the egg retrieval. Zero fertilized eggs. Doctor and embryologist [RMA of MI] were unsure why.
The clinic [RMA of MI] is very busy. ... The nurses and doctors are always rushing. The clinic only allows you to come in for blood work and ultrasounds between 0630-0730am. ... If you showed up before 0630 there was a line put the door. There was not always seating for everyone no matter what time you showed up. ... When requesting my paperwork to be sent to another clinic, almost a month had gone by and the paperwork wasn’t sent. I\
Do your research
I felt like the doctor never remembered who we were when we saw him. The clinic was always jam packed and patients were rushed through
3 cycles of 100mg of clomid and three iui. 1 cycle of 150mg of clomid and an iui. Started shots for Egg retrieval and was told I ovulated on day 3. This cycle was cancelled Started shots for an egg retrieval. Made it to the egg retrieval. Zero fertilized eggs. Doctor and embryologist were unsure why. Started shots for another egg retrieval. Ovulated on day 8. Cycle cancelled
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
Most of the nursing staff was very kind and helpful.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is very busy. I can’t imagine how they keep track of all of the patients. The nurses and doctors are always rushing. The clinic only allows you to come in for blood work and ultrasounds between 0630-0730am.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
14,000$ for egg retrieval and transfer. About 3,000-4,000$ for medications.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Michigan.
When requesting my paperwork to be sent to another clinic, almost a month had gone by and the paperwork wasn’t sent. I had to call the clinic and tell them again to send it.
Troy

Dr. Miller actully cared about me. We are Male factor and waiting for a microtese. He as a doctor has been supportive...My husbands tese failed and he has been supportive while waiting for a microtese in December. He has not pushed a donor on us but has given us facts...My protocol was changed. This time I did an estrogen priming and then gonal f menopur and cetrotide. They also did 2 trigger shots instead of 1. The results worked well and we got 15 usable eggs
The nursing staff is extremely organized [at RMA of Michigan]. All i needed to do was show up...Monitoring was done between 630 nd 730...Cost was slightly below the other clinic we got a quote from...They push for eSet, but you agree you get a free frozen trasnfer minus med costs and theyll place 2 on the next transfer...Strength is how organized and modern it is. Weakness is they do monitoring between 630 and 730 am so if you live far way you might have to get up pretty early. Procedures are done later in the afternoon. They're very good about calling you after and telling you your lab results
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller was our second opinion. Were so glad we went to rma after a failed retrieval at another clinic. Rma adjusted my meds as needed and we got 22 eggs and 15 were mature and frozen. My husbands tese failed and he has been supportive while waiting for a microtese in December. He has not pushed a donor on us but has given us facts.
Go and do not hesitate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole clark)
Nicole hndled everything. The nursing staff is extremely organized. All i needed to do was show up
Monitoring was done between 630 nd 730
Cost was slightly below the other clinic we got a quote from.
Troy

Dr.Miller was always very compassionate while talking to my husband and I as we underwent our first round of IVF. He answered all of our questions and never made us feel as though we were asking ‘dumb’ questions. When we lost all of our embryos, he was genuine in his opinion of whether or not to do a second round and was nice enough to back us into a multi cycle plan to save us on some of the costs for our upcoming second round. I would definitely recommend Dr. Miller to anyone needed a RE.
Everyone at RMA was nice and helpful. They run on time and don’t leave you waiting forever to see the doctor, have blood drawn or for any testing. Be ready to wake up early, blood draws start at 6:30am!... [Cost Of Treatment] Cycle:10,710 Medication: 3,500 Blood work/Ultrasounds (not covered by ins): $2,000... Leslie was awesome. She was at almost every appointment I had and always was positive, upbeat and full of information.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I took 1 shot nightly of Gonal (125 units) and Menopur(2-4 vials) for the first 6 nights. Nights 7-10 I added 1 vial Cetrotide. I had a transvaginal ultrasound and blood work done every other day throughout the process. I produced 30 eggs, 24 mature.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie Donovan)
Leslie was awesome. She was at almost every appointment I had and always was positive, upbeat and full of information. She even help us get some free medication others had donated to the clinic.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Dr. Miller told us his preference was to transfer only 1 embryo.