130 Town Center Drive
Troy, MI 48084

Surrogacy With Other Docs
I love how she [Dr. Wolf] treated me with respect and talked to me on more of a personable level. She would always let me know exactly what we were looking at during the ultrasounds to view egg growth and would always make sure I could see the screen. She took her time with us at every visit and I never felt rushed...She was always very personable and took her time making sure I understood everything
This clinics [RMA of MI] overall performance was amazing. I felt very comfortable and welcomed starting from the first visit. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I never had to wait forever in the waiting room. They make everything very comfortable for their patients...I was given a financial advisor and was able to email her with any concerns or comments. The payment process went smoothly...My nurse, Jaclyn, was amazing. She always answered all my questions in a
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I love how she treated me with respect and talked to me on more of a personable level. She would always let me know exactly what we were looking at during the ultrasounds to view egg growth and would always make sure I could see the screen. She took her time with us at every visit and I never felt rushed
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I think she was a wonderful doctor, I have absolutely no complaints about her
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Describe the protocols Lynda Wolf used in your cycles at RMA of Michigan and their degree of success.
In my treatment I was taking lupron, gonal and menopur. My estimated retrieval was put off for a couple days for my follicles to become more mature. Once they were I used ovidrel the night before retrieval
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn wiegand)
My nurse, Jaclyn, was amazing. She always answered all my questions in a timely manner when I emailed or called, she always made sure I completely understood everything before leaving each visit
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
This clinics overall performance was amazing. I felt very comfortable and welcomed starting from the first visit. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. I never had to wait forever in the waiting room. They make everything very comfortable for their patients
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Their monitoring was a couple hours every morning starting at 6am. For me this worked, but it might not work for everyone's since it's a small window. My overall experience with the monitoring was good.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan.
2016 - 2018, Unsuccessful
If you’re in it for a fight, meaning - you want a baby and you don’t need a lot of fluff - Dr Wolf is for you. If you need a lot of hand holding or want a slower more caring experience than RMA is not for you. It’s faster paced there, no nonsense.... Dr wolf is very straightforward and I like That. She also takes some risks which I like vs. some clinics that are too conservative. But they do see thousands of patients at RMA so it is hard to feel very special there.
[RMA of MI's] Weaknesses: the waiting room is so busy and feels very depressing. It’s first come first serve so there is a line if you get there before 6:15am. They usually have the news on the tv which is depressing but I think they’ve changed that as the last few times they had on something more uplifting. Strengths- I like That you get in and out early in the morning so you can get to work. The nurses are helpful and knowledgeable. The blood draw ladies are quick and good at their job.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Dr Wolf is personable and kind.
I did 3 Iuis and 3 ivfs. 350 gonal and 3 menopurs for ivf. 250 gonal for iuis.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole )
Nursing staff at RMA is very well organized but I think they sometimes forget how emotional the fertility process is.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Describe Lynda Wolf's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Michigan.
I am 40 so dr wolf suggested I transfer More embryos. I tranSfered 3 my last cycle. 2 the previous and only 1 the first cycle.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Michigan.
You need to be on top of things...one time mynbirse forgot to call in a prescription.
Troy
He’s compassionate, he’s been through ivf as a patient and it shows. He [Dr. Miller] considers your opinions and ideas and always makes sure you understand what’s happening. I think he’s a little shy and can sometimes come off as aloof. I also don’t think he’s very open to supplements or alternative medicine.... My first ivf was actually Iui thatvwas converted. My second we used the estrogen priming and thev3rd was a micro flare with lupron.
Get there [RMA of MI] early on monitoring days because it’s really busy and the line up can be put the door. Don’t worry which doctor you see because they are both great. They treat you like you are the only patient...My nurse has been amazing, she is caring and compassionate and I feel Like she advocates for me.... $450 for anesthesia We had insurance coverage for everything else so it was just copAys and medication...
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He’s compassionate, he’s been through ivf as a patient and it shows. He considers your opinions and ideas and always makes sure you understand what’s happening. I think he’s a little shy and can sometimes come off as aloof. I also don’t think he’s very open to supplements or alternative medicine.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Ask about supplements, do your own research so you know what options are and be a little pushy with what you want.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I felt like everyone remembers me and things about my life that aren’t related to fertility’. Theybtaje time to answer your questions and seem genuinely sad when things don’t work
Describe the protocols Brad Miller used in your cycles at RMA of Michigan and their degree of success.
My first ivf was actually Iui thatvwas converted. My second we used the estrogen priming and thev3rd was a micro flare with lupron. The other times I used menopur and gonal f. The last cycle was 300 gonal And 225 menopur with 20 of lupron twice a day
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Brittany )
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Get there early on monitoring days because it’s really busy and the line up can be put the door. Don’t worry which doctor you see because they are both great. They treat you like you are the only patient
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan.
Describe Brad Miller's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Michigan.
We really wanted more embryos and explained that and he was fine with us transferring 3

Egg Freezing With Other Docs
I loved going to RMA. My assigned nurse was smart and attentive. Tonya who took my blood was warm and caring.....I believe I paid 7300 for a fresh cycle and around 3100 for a frozen plus medication... I loved my nurse Nicole! She was very knowledgeable and I was happy to have her as my nurse throughout my journey... Dr wolf is open to transferring more that one embryo.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Because of Dr Wolf I have a beautiful baby boy. Dr wolf has a phenomenal memory and is very detailed. Her compassion is beautiful. I’ve seen her go into the lobby to comfort a distraught patient. I’ve seen her emotionally affected when I experienced an loss. She cares about what she does and I greatly admire her. I’m very impressed by her and she is a wonderful role model for young women because she is a successful and strong doctor. She carries the hopes and dreams of all of her patient on her shoulders and I’m sure that can be stressful.
She is the best. Go see her now!
I loved going to RMA. My assigned nurse was smart and attentive. Tonya who took my blood was warm and caring. Dr Wolfe was wonderful, strong, caring and very talented.
We used an estrogen priming cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They don’t make mistakes. The business runs like clockwork. I don’t believe they have a weakness but I would like to get a printout of my follicle monitoring during the stim stages instead of just hearing about my progress verbally.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
You go between 630-730 and dont have to Wait too long!
Dr wolf is open to transferring more that one embryo.
Troy

Dr Wolf has incredible bedside manner. She makes you feel like family and she truly cares. ... We used a three day transfer as I didn’t produce a lot of eggs. We transferred all three as one didn’t look good at all and the other two were good contenders. ... If you’d like someone who is kind, compassionate and knows her stuff go to Dr Lynda Wolf ... She made my treatment something I look back upon with good memories. ...
The clinic [RMA of MI] is clean, friendly, and has great hours available. I was able to go in before work every day and only had to take time off for my egg retrieval. The staff makes you feel like you are a part of their family. ... Cost were clear and upfront. My insurance coverage was explained to me as we’re additional costs. There were no surprising costs. ... Monitoring appointments were very quick and easy. Bloodwork was simple and the nurses were great at it. Ultrasounds were done quickly but thoroughly.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Lynda Wolf is the BEST. I have sent two friends her way and they also agree. I didn’t want to leave the practice although I had success. I wished she could continue with me during my pregnancy. She made my treatment something I look back upon with good memories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Denise then Angela)
My nurses personally called me With results and when I had questions or concerns they answered them.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is clean, friendly, and has great hours available. I was able to go in before work every day and only had to take time off for my egg retrieval. The staff makes you feel like you are a part of their family. I found myself wishing I had made a different career choice and could work there.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
We chose to transfer all three together under Dr Wolfs recommendation. We were happy with this decision and would have been happy with a multiple birth as well.
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
I felt like he [Dr. Miller] could have done more for me because I had so many miscarriages. He didn’t take me being allergic to progesterone seriously. Also said we could transfer two but only let us do one. I felt I should have had immune protocol but he refused and told me there was nothing we could do when I know that’s not the case... Just felt inbetween. Like he had no compassion for the many losses... Make sure you get everything in writing
Nurses are their [RMA of Michigan] strengths. So is nurse communication. Doctor communication not so much. Nurses have more compassion and doctors don’t listen to your problems or play them down. My miscarriage pain was played off like it was no big deal and I wasn’t given anything for the pain. I felt like he basically told me to “suck it up”... She [nurse] was amazing. I’m sad to say she retired and I haven’t decided if I am going back to this clinic because she isn’t there anymore
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I felt like he could have done more for me because I had so many miscarriages. He didn’t take me being allergic to progesterone seriously. Also said we could transfer two but only let us do one. I felt I should have had immune protocol but he refused and told me there was nothing we could do when I know that’s not the case
Make sure you get everything in writing
Just felt inbetween. Like he had no compassion for the many losses
Estrogen pills inserted vaginslly twice a day. 1mg progesterone in oil once a day given between 6-8am.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
She was amazing. I’m sad to say she retired and I haven’t decided if I am going back to this clinic because she isn’t there anymore
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Nurses are their strengths. So is nurse communication. Doctor communication not so much. Nurses have more compassion and doctors don’t listen to your problems or play them down. My miscarriage pain was played off like it was no big deal and I wasn’t given anything for the pain. I felt like he basically told me to “suck it up”
6k each frozen cycle. 12k total
I’m disappointed we were told we could do two but we’re only allowed one
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of Michigan.
They refused to change my protocol even though they knew I was allergic to the progesterone injections even after switching the kinds. It wasn’t taken seriously for all the money I spent
2012 - 2017, Successful
Dr miller is a very personable man. He always remembers mine and my husbands name, our medical history, and is genuinely invested and cares about getting the results we want. He always gives honest opinions and is looking out for the best interest of the patient....Dr miller and dr Wolfe share a practice. Both are equally compassionate, respectful of your time together, and answer all questions in detail. Dr miller made the calls himself to deliver news about how the embryos were progressing and results from our PGD
Clean, professional clinic with a positive atmosphere!...Met with a financial coordinator. She was very informative and detailed, while remaining compassionate and sensitive to our situation...Doors open at 620 and patients are being seen by 630! First come first serve. Always moves quick and I'm usually out the door by 645!...RMA did not send over my PGD results to my ob when I "graduated" from the RE clinic despite several attempts to call...
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Be ready to wait in line for your blood draws every other day! It will move quick, dr miller is respectful of everyone's time!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
The nursing staff is awesome!! You genuinely feel like they're cheering you on every step of the way and take the time to call you personally about your levels and answer any emails promptly
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Clean, professional clinic with a positive atmosphere!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Dr miller was very adamant on single transfers, he explained to me the risk of twins and wants to avoid it if necessary. I'm glad he was honest and happy with the outcome we achieved with the single transfer!
Troy

Very convenient as far as scheduling and being able to have blood drawn and ultrasound in the morning and still get to work on time [at RMA of Michigan]! The way they get patients in and out is very streamlined and I really appreciated that. The nurses do a great job of making sure you know all you need to know!...We did about 6 cycles of clomid with timed intercourse before moving on to gonal with IUI. I believe we did between 4-6 IUI cycles here before finding a new doctor.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I did not have a great experience here. I always felt like Dr.Miller was pressuring my Husband and I to do IVF right off the bat. He spoke in statistics and I felt he was trying to use scare tactics to move along the process. When I did become pregnant via an IUI cycle, it ended in early miscarriage. When I went to see Dr. Miller for the first time after this, he told me "you were barely pregnant," not the nicest most caring thing to say to someone who has been trying to conceive for years and finally had a positive test! Horrible bedside manner, he didn't seem to care.
Make sure you stay on top of your cycle and what is required, ask questions. Switch Doctors if you are unhappy!
I did not feel that Dr. Miller cared for me as a person, he was very clinical and that did not help out an already stressful and emotional situation.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
The nursing staff here was caring and organized, no complaints in that department!
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Very convenient as far as scheduling and being able to have blood drawn and ultrasound in the morning and still get to work on time! The way they get patients in and out is very streamlined and I really appreciated that. The nurses do a great job of making sure you know all you need to know!
Clomid cycles were just a few hundred dollars, an IUI cycle closer to $1000
Troy

Dr. Miller prescribed me 2 cycles of Clomid. He performed an IUI the 2nd cycle, which unfortunately was unsuccessful. I had some side effects from Clomid so next cycle I’ll be switching to Femara...takes the time to clearly explain everything...is very kind and gives straight forward advice while at the same time listening to your concerns and addressing your needs. I highly recommend him!...it is my understanding that Dr. Miller recommends single embryo transfers in the vast majority of cases.
RMA is very organized. You’re assigned a specific nurse from the very beginning, and it’s been great having that one go-to person to call or email with questions for concerns. You’re going to love RMA of MI!...Jaclyn’s [nurse] the best! She’s extremely knowledgeable, responsive and caring...IUIs are $750 for the wash and insemination (not the monitoring). IVF is over $15,000...Whenever I’ve had concerns or questions, they have taken it seriously and addressed it appropriately.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
While he is quieter and not as expressive as Dr. Wolf, Dr. Miller is very kind and gives straight forward advice while at the same time listening to your concerns and addressing your needs. I highly recommend him!
Don’t be afraid to share your concerns with Dr. Miller, he will listen and address them.
Dr. Miller takes the time to clearly explain everything and so does his nursing staff. Whenever I’ve had concerns or questions, they have taken it seriously and addressed it appropriately.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn )
Jaclyn’s the best! She’s extremely knowledgeable, responsive and caring.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Although we have only discussed the possibility of IVF at this point, it is my understanding that Dr. Miller recommends single embryo transfers in the vast majority of cases.
Troy

We have done two months of clomid with a trigger of ovidrel and iui [with Dr. Miller]. We haven’t had any pregnancies yet. I suffer from PCOS but the clomid and trigger have caused me to ovulate. We will be doing one more round and if that is also not successful we will most likely move on to ivf... is very knowledgeable. He is always very positive and really cares about helping his patients. He provided a lot of details and made sure we left each visit with a good understanding of whats next.
Iui is $375 and we do two each round [at RMA of Michigan]. The ovidrel is $105 at their office...The staff is all so friendly and they do everything they can to make sure you are not waiting a long time to be seen. It’s nice that they have early morning hours so I haven’t needed to take anytime off of work...We have done two months of clomid with a trigger of ovidrel and iui [with Dr. Miller]. We haven’t had any pregnancies yet. I suffer from PCOS but the clomid and trigger have caused me to ovulate.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Dr. Miller is very knowledgeable. He is always very positive and really cares about helping his patients. He provided a lot of details and made sure we left each visit with a good understanding of whats next.
Work with your OBGYN to do diagnostics testing first. It will help move the process along quicker with Dr. Miller. My obgyn billed all my tests as diagnostic so my insurance covered most of it.
We have done two months of clomid with a trigger of ovidrel and iui. We haven’t had any pregnancies yet. I suffer from PCOS but the clomid and trigger have caused me to ovulate. We will be doing one more round and if that is also not successful we will most likely move on to ivf.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Iui is $375 and we do two each round. The ovidrel is $105 at their office. My insurance has covered ultrasounds and bloodwork so all in all each round is around $855
2015, Successful
Dr. Wolf has an amazing bedside manner. She is compassionate and caring. Her positive outlook made me feel at ease and I strongly feel that helped me relax.... Dr. Wolf was confident in trying IUI. My husband worked on the road and timimg was difficult. She knew that and made adjustments to my meds to make sure I was ready for the time he would be available. Dr. Wolf completed our family... I took clomid and used injectibles.
The entire process was great. I cant say enough about the practice. Everyone [RMA of Michigan] was wonderful and caring. Be prepared to get to the office early for ultrasounds as there are no appointments set. It is first come first serve... I was given 1 nurse to deal with through the process. Others were available if she wasnt though. She was wonderful. The entire staff is wonderful... My medications were covered by insurance and some of the procedures. I did nit pay more than $2500
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
I had seen 1 doctor prior to Dr. Wolf whom made my husband and I lose hope. The 1st doctor said we wpuld never get pregnant without IVF. Dr. Wolf was confident in trying IUI. My husband worked on the road and timimg was difficult. She knew that and made adjustments to my meds to make sure I was ready for the time he would be available. Dr. Wolf completed our family 💜
Do not give up hope
I took clomid and used injectibles. It has been awhile and I dont remember everything. The staff was amazing at getting me set with everything I needed
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Yes but I dont remember her name)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The entire process was great. I cant say enough about the practice. Everyone was wonderful and caring. Be prepared to get to the office early for ultrasounds as there are no appointments set. It is first come first serve
I domt remember exactly. My medications were covered by insurance and some of the procedures. I did nit pay more than $2500

2011, Unsuccessful
Dr. Wolf is very personable and sympathetic. However, she glosses over details and let’s her nurses deliver bad news with no explanation. When a cycle fails, I am told to schedule an appointment with her at a later date....Very personable and compassionate....I never felt like part of the treatment plan. I had little knowledge of my chances of success or failure....Demand explainations if you desire detail....not open on holidays. This disrupted one of my cycles
Monitoring appointments [at RMA of MI] were from 6:30-8:00 am and were first come first serve. Sometimes I would show up at 6 and still not get out until 7:30....Only called in 18 gauge needles, not the 22 gauge needles needed for progesterone shots....[Nurse] Very judgmental about choices my husband and I made following genetic testing of our embryos....Early morning hours most days, but not open on holidays. This disrupted one of my cycles, could not report day 1 until three days later.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
Demand explainations if you desire detail.
Very personable and compassionate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were from 6:30-8:00 am and were first come first serve. Sometimes I would show up at 6 and still not get out until 7:30. As a doctor, this was very disruptive to my practice.
$4,500 for genetic testing. The rest was covered by my husband’s insurance.
Preference for eSET.
Troy

She [Dr. Lynda Wolf] is a great doctor. She makes you feel like you’re her only patient, despite having a line of women to see. She takes the time to get to know you and shows that she really cares. She is knowledgeable and trustworthy...IUI x 2 months on oral medications win trigger shot. IUI x 2 months in injectable medications with trigger shot.
You can tell [RMA of Michigan is] a great place because the waiting room is always packed. Women are lined up out the door to see the doctors here. The only negative is how busy they are but it is well worth the wait...They [nurses] are all very friendly. They always return your calls as they state they will. They are helpful in explaining medications, lab values and your scheduling...IUI x 2 months on oral medications win trigger shot. IUI x 2 months in injectable medications with trigger shot.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is a great doctor. She makes you feel like you’re her only patient, despite having a line of women to see. She takes the time to get to know you and shows that she really cares. She is knowledgeable and trustworthy.
See her!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of Michigan.
They are all very friendly. They always return your calls as they state they will. They are helpful in explaining medications, lab values and your scheduling.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
You can tell it’s a great place because the waiting room is always packed. Women are lined up out the door to see the doctors here. The only negative is how busy they are but it is well worth the wait.
I’m not sure, as I have insurance coverage for infertility.
Troy

Dr. Miller is warm and friendly, he puts you at ease and makes the process comfortable. He explains all questions and provides you great knowledge. He is very well educated on fertility and ensures that you receive the best course of treatment for your specific needs.... I did medicated times intercourse, my bills were about $1000 per month.
[RMA of MI-Troy] Offers services 7 Days per week, even on major holidays - this ensures cycles are missed. Promptly return phone calls. Effective communicators. Very early office hours to help prevent missing excessive time from work.... Lauren [a nurse] was always available for me. I felt like I was her only patient. She answered all calls and questions promptly and at a level that was understandable for me to follow. She was great.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Don’t hesitate, give it a shot!
Dr. Miller had great bedside manner. Staff communicate well to make sure you have a clear understanding of the process and that your needs are being met.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lauren)
Lauren was always available for me. I felt like I was her only patient. She answered all calls and questions promptly and at a level that was understandable for me to follow. She was great.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
I did medicated times intercourse, my bills were about $1000 per month.
Troy

My first experience with her [Dr. Lynda Wolf] was when I showed up for an appointment having not met her before she came and got me herself from the waiting room and she asked “how is nick (my husband) doing with all this” and gave me a hug!... Although you may not see her at every appointment you see her frequently enough. She makes you feel very comfortable and I would never hesitate to tell her I’m nervous or scared.
The office [RMA of MI-Troy] is usually very busy and there can be long wait times for blood draws and ultrasounds but overall the office is very clean. It is well organized and order goes by time of arrival with allows me to make it to work on time during days of treatment... She [the nurse] only calls to answer questions and to report test results but she is organized and very friendly
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She is very compassionate but real with all her answers, she will hold your hand literally and she is very understanding. Although you may not see her at every appointment you see her frequently enough. She makes you feel very comfortable and I would never hesitate to tell her I’m nervous or scared.
The best decision I ever made was going to see her
My first experience with her was when I showed up for an appointment having not met her before she came and got me herself from the waiting room and she asked “how is nick (my husband) doing with all this” and gave me a hug!
I don’t recall
She only calls to answer questions and to report test results but she is organized and very friendly
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The office is usually very busy and there can be long wait times for blood draws and ultrasounds but overall the office is very clean. It is well organized and order goes by time of arrival with allows me to make it to work on time during days of treatment
Expensive
We have not gotten that far
Troy
She [Dr. Lynda Wolf] makes you feel like you are her only patient. It feels like she is fighting with me, and for me. She is very detailed, and never feels like she is rushing you out. She has the most amazing bedside manner...Be open and honest with her, she will listen...I truly value her opinion, she cares, and is so compassionate...I have had seven miscarriages with no real explanation, dr. Wolf always acknowledges that that is extremely frustrating, for her as well.
It [RMA of Michigan] is very crowded, but even with that you don’t feel lost in the crowd. Try to be patient with the process, this is something I struggle with. It is very frustrating when you aren’t given any real answers, I have had seven miscarriages with no real explanation, dr. Wolf always acknowledges that that is extremely frustrating, for her as well...She [nurse] never seems annoyed with my million questions, and takes time to speak with you every time she calls.
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She makes you feel like you are her only patient. It feels like she is fighting with me, and for me. She is very detailed, and never feels like she is rushing you out. She has the most amazing bedside manner.
Be open and honest with her, she will listen.
I truly value her opinion, she cares, and is so compassionate
She never seems annoyed with my million questions, and takes time to speak with you every time she calls.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
It is very crowded, but even with that you don’t feel lost in the crowd. Try to be patient with the process, this is something I struggle with. It is very frustrating when you aren’t given any real answers, I have had seven miscarriages with no real explanation, dr. Wolf always acknowledges that that is extremely frustrating, for her as well.
This is the first time Ivf will be covered under insurance for us. We will be paying for some meds and anesthia My daughter who was conceived with RMa of NYC, cost us upwards of 100k.
Troy
[Dr. Brad Miller] Was very direct and provided his honest opinion on what to expect. Gave us the information we needed to make an informed decision. Was willing to try methods my previous doctor wasn’t. Had good bedside manner and was sympathetic to our situation. Made us feel “normal” considering we were having issues conceiving.... Dr Miller was very helpful in helping us understand what the issues were and what options we had. He or Dr Wolf was present for every visit I had and completed every ultra sound.
Nurses [at RMA of MI-Troy] were great. I had a nurse coordinator I dealt with the most however I often spoke with many of the nurses in the office.... Dr Miller suggested only transferring 1 embryo as we had completed the genetic testing and knew which embryos were “good”. Our goal was to have a healthy single pregnancy.... Dr Miller was very helpful in helping us understand what the issues were and what options we had. He or Dr Wolf was present for every visit I had and completed every ultra sound.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Had great bedside manner and made me feel like an individual that had different results
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
Nurses were great. I had a nurse coordinator I dealt with the most however I often spoke with many of the nurses in the office.

2011 - 2016, Successful
She truly cares about her patients. Amazing bedside manner and will do the best she can in every aspect to support you. I had an emergency ectopic and then other post op issues. She helped so much and was beyond amazing. Very impressed with all she did to help us... Follistim, Ovidril, low dose hcg. I was growing too many follicles, too quickly for IUI. Added in low dose hcg and was able to still complete the cycle and got pregnant too!
The biggest problem is their [RMA of Michigan-Troy] monitoring hours. Wish they had two times during the day or later/longer morning time frame. If you aren’t there waiting in line and one of the first few, the wait can be longer.... The whole staff is great. They all care, remember you, encourage you. It’s a great office.... Follistim, Ovidril, low dose hcg. I was growing too many follicles, too quickly for IUI. Added in low dose hcg and was able to still complete the cycle and got pregnant too!
How was your experience with Lynda Wolf at RMA of Michigan?
She’s amazing. Maybe just don’t be afraid to ask questions.
She’s amazing. Wonderful and goes above and beyond.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Renee)
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The biggest problem is their monitoring hours. Wish they had two times during the day or later/longer morning time frame. If you aren’t there waiting in line and one of the first few, the wait can be longer.
I don’t remember

2010 - 2016, Successful
I think he [Dr. Brad Miller] is a kind and compassionate doctor. He is honest and weighs the pros and cons with you. He is careful and adjusted meds as I needed and has a good bedside manner. ... Follistim, Ovidril and we added low dose hcg in because I was growing too many follicles for IUI and needed to hold back some smaller ones from maturing.
All the nurses and other staff [at RMA of Michigan- Troy] were great. So kind and caring. We loved Renee, she’s no longer there...I found that out in 2016.... The hardest or biggest weakness they have is monitoring hours. It was early and hard to get to. My husband also works an odd timed shift so it was hard to coordinate him getting there. Overall, that’s my only complaint.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I think he is a kind and compassionate doctor. He is honest and weighs the pros and cons with you. He is careful and adjusted meds as I needed and has a good bedside manner. No complaints at all. I would absolutely refer someone to them...and actually have!
Their monitoring appointments are early and the earlier you get there, the better.
I didn’t feel like a number at all. He was great.
All the nurses and other staff were great. So kind and caring. We loved Renee, she’s no longer there...I found that out in 2016.
I don’t remember.
Troy
Dr. Miller was easy to talk to and explained everything in terms in which we understood. He kept our spirits high but was realistic about results as well. He was amazing to work with and considered all the effects we put into trying to conceive.... Staff [RMA of Michigan] was tenative, especially nurses and doctors. They were very gentle. We always knew what was happening next.... Everyone talked to me like a person on terms I understood. I knew each step I was taking as well as costs.
Staff [RMA of Michigan] was tenative, especially nurses and doctors. They were very gentle. We always knew what was happening next. The waiting room was always crowded. Bloodwork in the morning was quick and easy, but the wait seemed to take a while. Ultrasounds were informative....Everyone talked to me like a person on terms I understood. I knew each step I was taking as well as costs.... Dr. Miller was easy to talk to and explained everything in terms in which we understood.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
after transfer, resume normal activities.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Staff was tenative, especially nurses and doctors. They were very gentle. We always knew what was happening next. The waiting room was always crowded. Bloodwork in the morning was quick and easy, but the wait seemed to take a while. Ultrasounds were informative.
Troy
Very kind and explained everything. I liked seeing him [Dr. Brad Miller] at every visit and also loved having the nurses follow up later on with us on our blood work. Dr. Miller always helped me make a decision and weighed out he pros and cons with me.... he always sat down to answer any questions, never rushed. he was in every ultrasound appt.
Nurse Chris [from RMA of Michigan-Troy] always got back to me within hours. Always called and went over my blood work with me and helped with any questions I had.... Monitoring appointments were in the morning nice and early so you could get to work on time.... IUI $310 each, trigger shot $70, shots $270 + ultrasounds IVF $14000, shots $300, anesthesia $400 + ultrasounds
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Very kind and explained everything. I liked seeing him at every visit and also loved having the nurses follow up later on with us on our blood work. Dr. Miller always helped me make a decision and weighed out he pros and cons with me.
clomid 2x, injectable with IUI then IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris)
Nurse Chris always got back to me within hours. Always called and went over my blood work with me and helped with any questions I had.
2011 - 2012, Successful
Dr. Miller was very personable and compassionate to our concerns throughout our treatment. He was always willing to answer questions and provide information in a manner that was easy to understand and always treated us with respect...Dr. Miller was a wonderful doctor and treated my husband and I with much respect. He was very upfront and honest with us during our treatment and was compassionate when necesssary. I would highly recommend him to others, and have!...

2015 - 2018, Unsuccessful
I have felt very comfortable in his care since I started. It’s not easy having fertility issues but he really made it clear and offers all the obtains available. He [Dr. Miller] did make it clear that IVF may be the only way for me to get pregnant but he never pushed it when I told him that would be my last option. Every visit he is very positive of the outcome and that is always reassuring.
They [RMA of Michigan] are very friendly and patient and treat you like a person and not a number. My only complaint is, and I don’t have any experience with any other fertility clinics, but I was very surprised they did not offer a payment plan. Instead they refer you to a financing company.... My nurse, Nicole, was very caring and understanding. She always returned my calls and made me feel very comfortable.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I have felt very comfortable in his care since I started. It’s not easy having fertility issues but he really made it clear and offers all the obtains available. He did make it clear that IVF may be the only way for me to get pregnant but he never pushed it when I told him that would be my last option. Every visit he is very positive of the outcome and that is always reassuring.
He is very knowledgeable in this field and will answer any question you have, even if you feel it is silly.
He has a really good bedside manner. Always calls you by your name, speaks to you in a calm voice and very positive and reassuring.
My nurse, Nicole, was very caring and understanding. She always returned my calls and made me feel very comfortable. She was also good at reviewing the medication and future visits.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They are very friendly and patient and treat you like a person and not a number. My only complaint is, and I don’t have any experience with any other fertility clinics, but I was very surprised they did not offer a payment plan. Instead they refer you to a financing company.
The IUI total cost was around $1,800

1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
3 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Miller is great, he takes the time to listen to you and makes me feel like he supports me in the mission to get pregnant. He is open to ERA and anything else to help make egg retrievals and embryo transfers a success. He is even keeled, professional and comforting when you need it. He is positive and hopeful. ... Dr. Miller has been helpful in getting me closer to where I want to be, producing healthy embryos during the 2 IVF cycles where I was not able to get anything with my previous RE. I have come in to the clinic worried about my cycle and he is calming and positive.
However monitoring is first come first served between 6:30-7:30 A.M. making the experience leaving you feel like a number. ... The clinic [RMA of Michigan] is open 7 days a week. ... However, when you are seen the staff is good and personable.... The costs have been much less than my previous RE. ... He [Dr. Miller] is open to ERA and anything else to help make egg retrievals and embryo transfers a success.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is open 7 days a week. However monitoring is first come first served between 6:30-7:30 A.M. making the experience leaving you feel like a number. However, when you are seen the staff is good and personable.
The costs have been much less than my previous RE.
Troy
I wish we would have used some medications during my 3 IUI’s.... I feel like they were a waste of time and money. ... Dr. Miller is very kind and answered all of my questions. He always said hello in passing ... Dr. Miller is great!!! Unfortunately I am still not pregnant. And I am not sure I can afford to continue treatment at RMA as it is incredibly expensive.
They [RMA of Michigan] are organized and up front about the cost. They set those expectations immediately!! I wish they had better financial assistance. The facility is clean. The staff is very friendly. They all are willing to help. ... Nicole is fantastic! She always returned my phone calls and emails. She is very knowledgeable and caring. ...
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
It is incredibly expensive to do IVF or any fertility treatment in Michigan if you don’t have coverage from your insurance. Dr. Miller is great!!! Unfortunately I am still not pregnant. And I am not sure I can afford to continue treatment at RMA as it is incredibly expensive.
Ask a lot of questions and no your finances!!!!
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They are organized and up front about the cost. They set those expectations immediately!! I wish they had better financial assistance. The facility is clean. The staff is very friendly. They all are willing to help.
Approx 14 grand for 1 round of IVF that does not include medications are monitoring