Michael Bohrer

Short Hills (closed)
636 Morris Turnpike
Short Hills, NJ 07078
973-258-4081

Dr. Constantini was very open & honest throughout the process. While I didn't see her specifically at every monitoring visit, when I did, she was patient and always treated me with respect. She's a straight-forward and to the point type of person, which I appreciate...Because the rate of pregnancy is pretty high, she recommended a single embyro transfer
[our RMA of NJ nurse is] a great communicator, took the time to answer all of my questions and was really compassionate...Monitoring hours can be a bit crazy at times, but overall, the front desk staff, nurses & phlebotomists were all super friendly and warm. Even during busy times, they all had smiles on their faces and treated every patient kindly.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Constantini was very open & honest throughout the process. While I didn't see her specifically at every monitoring visit, when I did, she was patient and always treated me with respect. She's a straight-forward and to the point type of person, which I appreciate. She seemed genuinely happy for me when I got my positive pregnancy results.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Expect a lot of information to come your way at the beginning, but don't hesitate to ask questions along the way. Also expect a no-nonsense approach to your care.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
The clinic was always busy during monitoring hours, so there was sometimes a long wait, but the whole staff was warm and took the time to answer any questions I had.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Dessi)
I was assigned to Dessi after my initial nurse left the practice. I got so lucky with her. She's a great communicator, took the time to answer all of my questions and was really compassionate. She also got back to me very quickly after I would leave messages.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New Jersey.
Hours could be busy at times - COVID protocol made it a little more difficult to find seating at busy times, but my average total time in the clinic was 30-40 minutes, which isn't bad.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey.
I have Progyny, so my total out of pocket cost was very low compared to most IVF cycles.
Describe Maria Costantini-Ferrando's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
Because the rate of pregnancy is pretty high, she recommended a single embyro transfer. I was fine with that.
Englewood

He’s [Dr. Paul Bergh] not warm and fuzzy, but definitely not cold either. He will tell it like it is, so if you prefer to have things sugar-coated, he may not be the best match for you...Dr. Bergh called me on a weekend morning when we were running into some issues with my cycle so that he could communicate directly with me...I was surprised after our first consultation that he recommended a gluten and dairy free diet, and a ton of supplements. However, it wasn’t just for the sake of things, he explained the rationale well. He was willing to adjust plans and pursue additional testing as needed.
While RMA is a massive clinic, and morning monitoring can make you feel as though you are a part of an assembly line—my experience with my team was wonderful. Everyone was responsive and caring. My nurse went out of her way to make sure a familiar voice would call with any results, and not someone who happened to be covering for that day...Morning monitoring was run like a well-oiled machine most days, however, I was always there early and did not have wait times others have experienced. Front desk staff is friendly, I was going in so often at one point that one of the administrative staff members knew my name (COVID mask and all!). I had some trouble reaching a covering nurse when mine was away, but ultimately we connected. Answering service was super helpful for after hours.
How was your experience with Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
He’s not warm and fuzzy, but definitely not cold either. He will tell it like it is, so if you prefer to have things sugar-coated, he may not be the best match for you.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey?
While RMA is a massive clinic, and morning monitoring can make you feel as though you are a part of an assembly line—my experience with my team was wonderful. Everyone was responsive and caring. My nurse went out of her way to make sure a familiar voice would call with any results, and not someone who happened to be covering for that day. I honestly can probably write paragraphs on how my nurse and the PA, Lauren, went above and beyond and seemed to genuinely care. Dr. Bergh called me on a weekend morning when we were running into some issues with my cycle so that he could communicate directly with me. When I had my second retrieval, even though he did not perform the procedure himself, he stopped by before I went in just to say hello and wish me luck.
Describe the protocols Paul Bergh used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
We attempted IUI (two natural cycles, one converted to timed intercourse, followed by 3 medicated cycles which were required by my insurance before IVF would be covered). Stim cycles were random start. I was on a combination of follistim, menopur, and ganirelix with a Lupron trigger. I had some issues with my uterine lining being on the thinner side, so Dr. Bergh suggested some supplements to assist. My first transfer resulted in miscarriage just prior to 7weeks. My second transfer did not take. After my second retrieval, I was taking micro dose Lupron daily as I had cysts. I also did an endometrial scratch/disruption to hopefully help aid in implantation. My third transfer (with Dr. Hong) was successful and I am currently in my third trimester.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Segarra)
Jamie was a godsend. She was an excellent communicator, super organized, and compassionate. She never rushed me off of the phone (even when I was sobbing, or asking a million questions). She advocated for me with my team and made sure that I was seen by either Dr. Bergh or Lauren for monitoring during critical times which helped to put me at ease.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Paul Bergh at RMA of New Jersey.
With good insurance coverage, we still paid ~$10k out of pocket for everything fertility related (e.g., medications, acupuncture, supplements, PGTA testing, etc)
Paul Bergh
Basking Ridge
She [Dr. Catha Fischer] will give you hope but is also realistic about the chances of success for each individual and their specific situation. She is very receptive to any questions and concerns...One FET using progesterone injections and the second (successful) natural cycle with progesterone suppositories...was so kind and knowledgeable about the entire process. She encouraged me and gave me hope that this would work for me and helped me feel that I was not “broken”...was personable and friendly. She explained everything clearly and was willing to answer and clarify any and all questions. During cycles, Dr. Fischer checked in on how I was doing and feeling and always made herself available to speak to me personally if I was concerned. She helped me stay positive with her positive energy and determination to make this work. She is truly amazing and would not hesitate to recommend her to someone seeking fertility options!
My nurse [at MRA of New Jersey] called daily with results and protocols. She was knowledgeable about procedures and protocol, however did not instill much hope in the process as I went through. She did not coddle or come off warm and understanding which was difficult for me, especially when I was losing hope...I wished I could have more contact with my direct doctor but I understand that can be difficult and she was available when I requested to speak with her or I happened to come on a day she worked monitoring hours.
How was your experience with Catha Fischer at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Fischer was personable and friendly. She explained everything clearly and was willing to answer and clarify any and all questions. During cycles, Dr. Fischer checked in on how I was doing and feeling and always made herself available to speak to me personally if I was concerned. She helped me stay positive with her positive energy and determination to make this work. She is truly amazing and would not hesitate to recommend her to someone seeking fertility options!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Catha Fischer at RMA of New Jersey?
She will give you hope but is also realistic about the chances of success for each individual and their specific situation. She is very receptive to any questions and concerns.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Catha Fischer at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Fischer was so kind and knowledgeable about the entire process. She encouraged me and gave me hope that this would work for me and helped me feel that I was not “broken”.
Describe the protocols Catha Fischer used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Procedures included daily injections, oral medications as needed, and additional medications for specific timeframes. Gonal-F and ovidrel for IUI’s, Gonal-F and 2 additional medications for retrieval preparation. One FET using progesterone injections and the second (successful) natural cycle with progesterone suppositories.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Rhonda Minot)
My nurse called daily with results and protocols. She was knowledgeable about procedures and protocol, however did not instill much hope in the process as I went through. She did not coddle or come off warm and understanding which was difficult for me, especially when I was losing hope. I felt as though when I asked questions or called back I was being annoying even though she said I wasn’t. I felt anxious when I had questions for the type of response or tone I would receive and eventually avoided answering calls so I could just hear my protocols on voicemail and speak to Dr. Fischer instead who was extremely positive and encouraging throughout this difficult process.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
RMA seems to have lots of success and a good understanding of infertility and treatment options. I was happy with the process (as much as one can be going through infertility). I wished I could have more contact with my direct doctor but I understand that can be difficult and she was available when I requested to speak with her or I happened to come on a day she worked monitoring hours.
1 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
I have a very complicated medial history and am extremely high risk to carry my own child. Dr. Fischer advocated for me, did her own research, spoke to my other doctors and made it possible for my husband and I to complete a second IVF cycle resulting in a healthy pregnancy with our second son...Don't expect to interact with her outside of the initial consultation but be confident she is making all the decisions behind the scenes
I thought the clinic [at RMA of New Jersey] was great. There was sometimes a back up, especially on the weekends for ultrasound, but never more than 30min. The Covid protocols made me feel comfortable and all the front desk staff was really friendly...Jandy was great! She called after every visit with test results and instructions. She was very familiar with my case and knew about my medical issues
How was your experience with Catha Fischer at RMA of New Jersey?
Don't expect to interact with her outside of the initial consultation but be confident she is making all the decisions behind the scenes.
I only spoke to Dr. Fischer 3 times throughout the cycle. I saw 3-4 other doctors at morning monitoring and during the retrieval and transfer.
One thing worth noting is I did a natural transfer cycle to avoid unnecessary hormone treatments. This was the best decision based on my medical history and it was successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Jandra)
Jandy was great! She called after every visit with test results and instructions. She was very familiar with my case and knew about my medical issues. She was the liaison between me and Dr. Fischer and always got me answers quickly.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
I thought the clinic was great. There was sometimes a back up, especially on the weekends for ultrasound, but never more than 30min. The Covid protocols made me feel comfortable and all the front desk staff was really friendly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Catha Fischer at RMA of New Jersey.
$18000
Describe Catha Fischer's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
I would have loved to have twins and have this be our last pregnancy but I know it increased my risks and I respect the doctors opinion to only transfer one embryo.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New Jersey.
I had my 8 week ultrasound moved from a Friday to a Thursday by the nurse but when I arrived, they still had my orders in the system for Friday. I had to wait for them to consult with the doctor/nurse to verify I was supposed to be seen on the Thursday. It all worked out.
2018 - 2020, Successful
From the day I met dr. Maguire I trusted her 100%. Super personable, knowledgeable, professional, confident and humble. Out of 3 transfers she did 2 and both resulted in pregnancy...We could not be more happier with her care; her diagnosis and treatment were spot on, no adjustments no change of protocol or medication. We are forever grateful.
I think the [RMA of New Jersey] clinic is run well and professional. At times overcrowded but It did not affect the quality and care I received. Everyone seems to know what they are doing. From doctors, nurses through billing department and front desk staff. I have to compliment the acupuncture staff, they were excellent.
How was your experience with Marcy Maguire at RMA of New Jersey?
From the day I met dr. Maguire I trusted her 100%. Super personable, knowledgeable, professional, confident and humble. Out of 3 transfers she did 2 and both resulted in pregnancy. One is 2.5 year old now and second currently 27 weeks. We could not be more happier with her care; her diagnosis and treatment were spot on, no adjustments no change of protocol or medication. We are forever grateful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marcy Maguire at RMA of New Jersey?
Ask questions and be honest. She will not promise you anything but will give you hope and she will deliver the results.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marcy Maguire at RMA of New Jersey?
With my second and third transfer the clinic just reopened after the covid -19 lockdown. At that time the clinic was very busy and many times the waiting for morning monitoring were over an hour. Despite that every experience and interaction I have was great and Human
Describe the protocols Marcy Maguire used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Egg retrieval Estradiol Gonal Low dose HCG Trigger shot -ovidrell Frozen Transfer Progesterone in olive oil Endometrin -
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Jill Hendricks )
Jill is organized, professional, knowledgeable and personable. She stays on the top of her responsibilities and provides excellent care and advise. She was patient to listen and explain all of my questions and concerns. The journey is not easy in any way and she did great to help us go through it as smoothly and hopeful as could be.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
I think the clinic is run well and professional. At times overcrowded but It did not affect the quality and care I received. Everyone seems to know what they are doing. From doctors, nurses through billing department and front desk staff. I have to compliment the acupuncture staff, they were excellent.
The monitoring hours were very convenient especially if you are working. During Covid they were organized in alphabetical order. Prior to covid, easy, professional, quick
Describe the costs associated with your care under Marcy Maguire at RMA of New Jersey.
For 1st cycle we used insurance with copay and some treatments were not covered so it was around 11K but for the second one we used Progny coverage and basically cost us close to nothing
Describe Marcy Maguire's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
We trusted dr. Maguires approach and we went with single embryo transfer
West Orange
Dr. Molinaro is such a knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate doctor. He made such a stressful process a bit more bearable...we understood it every step of the way. Dr. Molinaro has excellent bedside manner...will tailor an infertility protocol to each patient's needs... Dr. Molinaro preferred to transfer one embryo for my safety, and to have a higher success rate with a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
RMA of NJ is an absolutely wonderful place. All the staff is excellent, from the front desk, to the nurses and lab technicians, and to every doctor and practitoner that saw me. The professionalism is absolutely great and I would recommend RMA to anyone going through infertility...Both nurses I had the pleasure of working with took their time to explain things to me, and made me feel better whenever I had a symptom that was concerning to me.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Molinaro is such a knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate doctor. He made such a stressful process a bit more bearable. Everything my husband and I had to do, he always made sure we understood it every step of the way. Dr. Molinaro has excellent bedside manner, and always made me feel at ease.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
He is an excellent fertility doctor and will tailor an infertility protocol to each patient's needs.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Molinaro was compassionate, but also gave us sll of the facts in a professional manner. He always had such great bedside manner.
Describe the protocols Thomas Molinaro used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
3 failed IUI attempts, using Letrozole for 5 days, and intrauterine insemination. 1 round of IVF, with specific injections and medications, genetic testing, and one single frozen embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Amy Cascone & Kira Miller)
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
I'm grateful that monitoring hours are available starting at 6am, just before I had to be at work at 7am. Not only do they provide early hours, but there are locations closer to home, in case I didn't have to work that day. The lab techs were fast and wonderful, and the wait times were never too long.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey.
Although the process was not cheap, my insurance was able to cover some costs to helo make this a more manageable time.
Describe Thomas Molinaro's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.

2017 - 2019, Successful
Dr. Werner was always kind, never acted rushed, was willing to talk in person or over the phone. Understood where I was in my life, and that a break from treatment was necessary and okay.... We began with clomid and ovidrel for our first two IUI cycles, once the doctor realized that it was not working, she switched us to follistim injections which was showing better results, but still not successful. Endometrium was added and things looked better but still did not stick.
Staff [RMA of NJ] is all friendly including the men and women who ran the bloodwork and the front desk. Everyone was smiling all the time and very welcoming. Waiting room is a little small and Tuesday morning monitoring always got backed up... otherwise they were quick and efficient!... Called promptly with all results, was a little delayed with call backs (but I know I am not the only patient, just impatient when I have questions). Was able to answer questions or find answers
How was your experience with Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Werner was kind and compassionate. When we first started we thought we would be in and out in a month or two, then when that did not happen. We were disappointed and needed to talk about options and receive more education. Once this occurred and we took a few months off of care, we were all fully in together and the results came out positive!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey?
Ask questions up front
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey?
Describe the protocols Marie Werner used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
We began with clomid and ovidrel for our first two IUI cycles, once the doctor realized that it was not working, she switched us to follistim injections which was showing better results, but still not successful. Endometrium was added and things looked better but still did not stick. I underwent a procedure for polyp removal, then re-tried the follistim, ovidrel, endometrium combination and the very next IUI was a success!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Lauren)
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Staff is all friendly including the men and women who ran the bloodwork and the front desk. Everyone was smiling all the time and very welcoming. Waiting room is a little small and Tuesday morning monitoring always got backed up... otherwise they were quick and efficient!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Marie Werner at RMA of New Jersey.
I had to pay out of pocket for a lot in order to reach my deductible, but the team was willing to work with me to pay what I could each month
Marie Werner

2016 - 2019, Successful
My treatment plan lasted longer than the average person, so I got to know Dr. Molinaro well over time...I was told a gestational carrier would be my best option to have my first child, but here I am, with a one year old, and one on the way...Dr. Molinaro kept adjusting the protocol and trying something new. He never have up on me... put me on a lower dosage of a combination of medicines, and we saw much better results.
They see A LOT of patients [at RMA of New Jersey]. I left a Dr. with a small warm and familial practice, but we had limited results. Its borderline impossible to create that atmosphere when seeing so many people, but they do well all things considered. With my first baby, I saw many doctors for monitoring. Its discouraging to have a doctor introduce themselves or say "nice to meet you," when they did and internal exam on you the week before, but just don't remember. Things were different with this pregnancy. I saw my own Dr. at every appointment, which made me feel like a person instead of a number. That being said, I wouldn't have the opportunity to comment on my first or second "successful pregnancy" had I not changed to this office. There is no doubt in my mind that I would have spent my life childless if it weren't for RMA.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
I was told a gestational carrier would be my best option to have my first child, but here I am, with a one year old, and one on the way. I was determined to become a mom. I wasn't going to give up until my doctor told me it wasn't going to happen -then I was going to get a new doctor- but I didn't have to. Dr. Molinaro kept adjusting the protocol and trying something new. He never have up on me.
There is comfort in knowing you are in the best hands.
I was on a very high dose of one medication for two egg retrievals in a previous office, with limited results. Dr. Molinaro put me on a lower dosage of a combination of medicines, and we saw much better results.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
They see A LOT of patients. I left a Dr. with a small warm and familial practice, but we had limited results. Its borderline impossible to create that atmosphere when seeing so many people, but they do well all things considered. With my first baby, I saw many doctors for monitoring. Its discouraging to have a doctor introduce themselves or say "nice to meet you," when they did and internal exam on you the week before, but just don't remember. Things were different with this pregnancy. I saw my own Dr. at every appointment, which made me feel like a person instead of a number. That being said, I wouldn't have the opportunity to comment on my first or second "successful pregnancy" had I not changed to this office. There is no doubt in my mind that I would have spent my life childless if it weren't for RMA.
They try to make it as convenient as possible. The office staff is kind and gentle.
I have great insurance but we had to pay for freezing and genetic testing. Fees were aligned with other office prices.
None
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New Jersey.
This goes back to my first pregnancy with RMA, but my nurse forgot to schedule a test, so I was delayed a month. As it turned out, it didn't matter too much because we were still waiting on results or embryo testing, but that was just coincidental. Additionally, my insurance makes me do day 3 blood work. Nobody caught that I was on a supplement on the day of the test, and that I had to wait another month to redo the test supplement-free. This process is frustrating enough. It would be nice if the office didn't make any delay causing errors. HOWEVER, that was back in 2016/2017. With this pregnancy EVERYTHING was flawless.
Eatontown

Dr. Fischer's standard is single embryo transfer unless certain circumstances are better suited to multiple...never pushed us towards a treatment and constantly reminded us that it was our decision to make. She provided all possible scenarios, treatment options, and gave her best advice and medical opinion each step of the way...If there were hesitations to make a decision, Dr. Fischer called us to talk everything through until we felt confident in the next steps. I liked that she didn't put my body through more than necessary with her medication plan and transfer.
We loved our experience at RMA in Basking Ridge! the whole staff was knowledgeable, organized, and runs like a well oiled machine. I never waited more than 30 minutes during morning monitoring. Finance was great with handling all claims and having us understand our benefits prior to treatments...Efficient, well-oiled machine. I didn't feel like it was a cattle call...The earlier you got there the better and sometimes I was in and out in 20 minutes for BW & US.
How was your experience with Catha Fischer at RMA of New Jersey?
My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor for this journey! We always felt fully informed and that she had our best interests in mind. If there were hesitations to make a decision, Dr. Fischer called us to talk everything through until we felt confident in the next steps. I liked that she didn't put my body through more than necessary with her medication plan and transfer.
Definitely book an appointment with her! She may be a newer doctor but she's extremely knowledgeable with an array of fertility options and has great communication skills to make all parties feel comfortable and informed but any treatments performed.
Dr. Fischer never pushed us towards a treatment and constantly reminded us that it was our decision to make. She provided all possible scenarios, treatment options, and gave her best advice and medical opinion each step of the way.
Since I didn't have any hormone issues, Dr. Fischer did a moderate medicine protocol for the egg retrieval and found the perfect balance of quality and quantity. We had 13 eggs and were left with 5 embryos frozen. For the transfer, she decided not to put my body through more than necessary and went with a natural transfer. This followed my body's natural cycle. It can be frustrating when your body takes longer than expected to ovulate following a retrieval but I'm glad we did that because all I took was a trigger shot followed by progesterone suppositories. That transfer took and currently 14 weeks pregnant!
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Efficient, well-oiled machine. I didn't feel like it was a cattle call and I never waited more than 30 minutes. The earlier you got there the better and sometimes I was in and out in 20 minutes for BW & US.
Our total IVF cycle cost was about $26K plus meds and luckily I had good insurance coverage and paid $300 for meds and $3200 for the entire cycle.

2015 - 2019, Successful
Dr. M [Molinaro] was always available to talk to. After a miscarriage he immediately called me to talk. During the IVF process he was very understanding and supportive. Overall he had a calming presence and a positive attitude. I had a great experience with him.... After having 3 consecutive miscarriages, my husband and I chose to do IVF to check for chromosomal abnormalities in our embryos. We've now have a 3 yr old, a 1 year old and a 3rd one on the way. Dr. M was very helpful and accessible throughout the whole process.
I really liked the process at RMA. the morning hours made things a lot easier for my schedule. I never waited too long and I really liked their system for having a nurse you could reach out to with questions.... I loved the monitoring schedule window of time. Typically I waited less than 10 minutes and I was one who needed to lay down for bloodwork in a room. There were days with longer waits but overall it was very efficient.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
After having 3 consecutive miscarriages, my husband and I chose to do IVF to check for chromosomal abnormalities in our embryos. We've now have a 3 yr old, a 1 year old and a 3rd one on the way. Dr. M was very helpful and accessible throughout the whole process. He has such a calming and positive presence. It was so reassuring to get to see him and talk to him throughout the entire journey and know that he was just an email or call away if I had questions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking treatment.
If you are going to see Dr. M you've probably had a long journey already. Dr. M and his team know this and are very compassionate. They help you to feel comfortable and stay positive through the remainder of your journey. It always felt like they truly cared.
Dr. M was always available to talk to. After a miscarriage he immediately called me to talk. During the IVF process he was very understanding and supportive. Overall he had a calming presence and a positive attitude. I had a great experience with him.
My case was pretty straightforward- the biggest issue was the chromosomal abnormalities leading to my miscarriages. That said we did chromosome testing on the embryos before implanting. We only implanted one embryo at a time and had success. I saw Dr. M one-two times per week once my cycle started.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Alana)
Alana was awesome! I was with her during 2 of my pregnancies. She always answered me back very quickly. I asked a lot of questions throughout and she was always very patient and responsive. Having the nurse to reach out to was amazing.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
My insurance did not cover costs
Dr. M encouraged a single embryo transfer for my case and I 100% agreed with his plan.
Eatontown
Dr. Treiser was familiar with my history and addressed my problems personally. I felt as though I was understood and being cared for.... When I went through my miscarriage she personally to apologize and give me all of the details of my next steps (D&C, naturally or pills). She checked in with me several times after my procedure as well. I do wish I would have seen her more, as we are rotated through doctors for early morning monitoring....She answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently and was very transparent.
The clinic [RMA of New Jersey] is clean and organized. The lab is quick and gentle. The doctors are all great with great bedside manners. They take the time to speak with you, answer questions, and show empathy and compassion. The only weakness is the office is on the smaller side and sometimes you have to travel to another office for monitoring if they aren’t open on the weekends....Everyone in the entire office is friendly, nurturing, understanding and they clearly communicate with you every detail.
How was your experience with Susan Treiser at RMA of New Jersey?
She treated me in a personal manner and understood my history. She was very caring and has great bedside manner. When I went through my miscarriage she personally to apologize and give me all of the details of my next steps (D&C, naturally or pills). She checked in with me several times after my procedure as well. I do wish I would have seen her more, as we are rotated through doctors for early morning monitoring. She answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently and was very transparent. Even her office was quick to respond. She is respectful and friendly, and clearly always has our best interest at heart. Wonderful doctor all around!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Susan Treiser at RMA of New Jersey?
Don’t be afraid to ask a lot of questions. Ask for clarity, email and call, because they will take the time you need to answer all of your questions and to ensure you understand fully.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Susan Treiser at RMA of New Jersey?
Describe the protocols Susan Treiser used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
We started with clomid, and IUI. It unfortunately did not work so we moved on to another hormone medication. She wanted me to do medicated IUIs because of my husband’s sperm quality. My fourth IUI worked, but unfortunately I miscarried several weeks later. They had me in every 2-3 days for ultrasounds to monitor the baby. From then we have had a few more medicated IUIs but none have worked, with my last cycle being an injectable.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Christine )
Everyone in the entire office is friendly, nurturing, understanding and they clearly communicate with you every detail. The follow up to my million emails and questions have been outstanding.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The clinic is clean and organized. The lab is quick and gentle. The doctors are all great with great bedside manners. They take the time to speak with you, answer questions, and show empathy and compassion. The only weakness is the office is on the smaller side and sometimes you have to travel to another office for monitoring if they aren’t open on the weekends.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Susan Treiser at RMA of New Jersey.
Most of my care was covered through my insurance by 80%.
Somerset
Dr. Forman was always responsive to emails. Usually within a few hours. He provided us with scheduled conference calls when we had questions about the process. He was extremely honest and upfront about our chances of retrieving a viable embryo for implantation. His demeanor was very calming and reassuring at all times.
Our process began in May 2016 and we were released in November 2016. ... The clinic's strength is that they are generally communicative and responsive to needs and questions. A patient is never meant to wait for an excessive period of time for monitoring. As a weakness, because RMA is so large, you need to know exactly the contact information for all parties involved in your care. The switchboard services multiple locations. An additional weakness, specific to our care was the number of nurses that I had assigned to me in a relatively short period of time. I didn't like working with three different nurses and didn't feel like a plan had been put into place for a seamless transition.
How was your experience with Eric Forman at RMA of New Jersey?
Having never gone through this process and not knowing what to expect, my first thought of Dr. Forman was that he was extremely knowledgable in his field and that we would be in good hands. He further supported this feeling by making himself available via email and phone when we had questions and/or concerns about the process as it related to communications with our nurses. We spoke to him on numerous occasions outside of the typical clinic hours, we never felt rushed or intrusive to his personal time. When we were told that we only had one viable embryo, Dr. Forman saw to it to call us on a Sunday morning to provide us with options. He was transparent about the realities of success but I never felt like he was detached or unemotional about our care. I was happy to have had Dr. Forman complete our transfer, as there was no-one else the I trusted to complete the procedure. The extra added bonus, whether planned or not, was that Dr. Forman saw me routinely for a few weeks following during the morning monitoring hours. We were so pleased to have a positive result from the transfer and were sad to leave his care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Eric Forman at RMA of New Jersey?
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Dr. Forman when you need to seek clarity as the process is overwhelming. He is extremely responsive.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Eric Forman at RMA of New Jersey?
Describe the protocols Eric Forman used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
To be honest, Dr. Forman, due to my age, recommended the my husband and I seek IVF as our primary strategy for a successful pregnancy. We had both our eggs and sperm tested and that did result in providing us with the reasons we should pursue IVF versus IUI. At that point, the first cycle IVF started with me taking birth control pills in preparation for the hormone treatment that leads to egg retrieval. The first go around on this didn't follow the plan as Dr. Forman scheduled due to a cyst on my ovaries. We were able to continue as planned after my next cycle. Egg retrieval was in August and transfer in October. I wish I remember specifics about the drugs but I don't remember names and dosage at this point.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: We had three: Danielle, Tonya, Julie)
Our process began in May 2016 and we were released in November 2016. In that time, I had three different nurses that I considered my primary nurse due to changes in staff. The first nurse, Danielle, we were assigned and she left after 2 weeks. She was lovely and effectively communicated the initial stages of the process. Tonya, the second nurse assigned to us, was not an effective communicator, nor was she the nicest person to deal with on the phone. So much so that we asked to speak to Dr. Forman directly following what was a series of botched phone calls. He handled the situation well and understood our concerns. Moving forward, Tonya left immediately following our transfer. Julie Cochrane saw to our care and was amazing. It was clear that she has experience and patience in dealing with couples going through what is a very trying process. She was available, responsive to my voicemails and emails at all times. Charmy, our financial coordinator was amazing. She was clear, responsive and dedicated to making sure we understood the financial components to the process. The monitoring nurses were awesome in both Morristown and Basking Ridge.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Eric Forman at RMA of New Jersey.
Our insurance covered $30,000 of which $10,000 was allocated to fertility drugs. Out of pocket we paid for freezing of embryos and sperm and genetic testing. This amount was in the neighborhood of $7.000. Our drug costs did exceed our insurance plan and we paid between $1,000 - $2,000. Also, nutritional counseling was not covered and costs $150 per visit.
Describe Eric Forman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
We didn't have this option as we only had 1 viable embryo to be transferred. However, Dr. Forman did adequately explain our options prior to a transfer date in regards to undergoing more rounds for additional egg retrieval, which our insurance would not cover.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New Jersey.
The second nurse assigned to me, failed to call the pharmacy with secondary prescriptions, not related to fertility drugs. I contacted them myself. She also seemed unclear in regards to next steps at one point early in the process, which we remedied by speaking to Dr. Forman directly on a 1 hour phone call.
Eric Forman

2021 - 2022, Successful
I always felt respected and heard. Dr. osman explained things throughly to me and always had hope...Very compassionate. Truly understands what you’re going through. Explains everything and listens and answers all of your questions. I always thought she set realistic expectations except for my first retrieval cycle, but it was the first one with a lot of unknowns. She adjusted the treatment and the rest were really successful...
My nurse [at RMA of New Jersey] was so great. I do a lot of research and always have my own questions and she always took the time to answer them or run it by my doctor. She always promptly called me and returned emails...It’s a large practice which is great, but it would be nice to know what doctors practice out of what locations when making your initial appointments. I saw many different doctors throughout which was great, but it took me some figuring out.
How was your experience with Emily Osman at RMA of New Jersey?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Emily Osman at RMA of New Jersey?
Ask all of your questions and don’t be afraid to tell her all your concerns.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Emily Osman at RMA of New Jersey?
Describe the protocols Emily Osman used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
I think I did a standard antagonist protocol with follistim, menopur and Lipton and hcg trigger. My dosing was changed after the first cycle and then remained the same for my second and third cycles.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Hillary Silva )
My nurse was so great. I do a lot of research and always have my own questions and she always took the time to answer them or run it by my doctor. She always promptly called me and returned emails.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Very efficient. Rarely they would be backed up but I could usually get in and out
Describe the costs associated with your care under Emily Osman at RMA of New Jersey.
Insurance coverage. Out of pocket for genetic testing only
Emily Osman
Princeton

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Maguire did not rush any visits and really took the time to get to know me...She was able to give accurate information and knew exactly what would work best for me...so nice, caring and compassionate...you can tell loves what she does. Dr. Maguire made me feel comfortable each time. She was able to explain the process and procedures. Dr. Maguire went into details on the ultrasound and answered all my questions...
Alexis [nurse at RMA of New Jersey] was very caring and compassionate when delivering information. She answered every question I had with confidence...All the staff from the Doctors to nurses to blood work staff to staff at desk everyone was so friendly and optimistic for me. They all are supportive and rooting you for a successful pregnancy...
How was your experience with Marcy Maguire at RMA of New Jersey?
I would recommend Dr. Maguire to anyone looking for fertility treatment. She was a sweet doctor who you can tell loves what she does. Dr. Maguire made me feel comfortable each time. She was able to explain the process and procedures. Dr. Maguire went into details on the ultrasound and answered all my questions.
Be positive and trust Dr. Maguire, she knows what she is doing.
Dr. Maggie’s was so nice, caring and compassionate. She was able to give accurate information and knew exactly what would work best for me. Dr. Maguire did not rush any visits and really took the time to get to know me.
I have poor egg quality so when I tried IUI’s for unsure purposes I was informed that it could take a while because of our circumstances. After I completed IUI’s for insurance I went right into IVF. My first IVF was a success and I couldn’t be happier.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Alexis Martin)
Alexis was very caring and compassionate when delivering information. She answered every question I had with confidence.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
They are all wonderful and would recommend them all. All the staff from the Doctors to nurses to blood work staff to staff at desk everyone was so friendly and optimistic for me. They all are supportive and rooting you for a successful pregnancy.
I only have the option for single embryo transfer but I think that is a good idea to prevent complications.

2021, Successful
[RMA of New Jersey is] Very efficient, like a factory. Long wait times for monitoring. I showed up at 5am each time for monitoring that started at 6am after realizing that if you showed up at 6am you’d be waiting a while...My nurse was very responsive. But I only met her once at the initial consultation. All communication going forward was over the phone or through the Artemis portal...There was a delay in sending my records to my OB once was discharged. I had to follow up several times which was annoying, but ultimately it was done....
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Constantini explained everything to me very clearly at our initial consultation for my frozen embryo transfer (transported from another clinic in NY). She has good bedside manner and made me feel cared for and comfortable each of the 3 times I saw her. At the transfer, she put me at ease when I was nervous and she took her time placing my embryo. And it worked!
Don’t expect to see the doctor frequently. I only saw her 3 times during the whole process — once at initial consultation, once at the embryo transfer and once at discharge.
Dr. Constantini was very very and friendly. Even though I only saw her at the initial consultation, the transfer, and then at discharge (so 3 times), she was very kind and made me feel comfortable each time. She has a very good bedside manner.
Describe the protocols Maria Costantini-Ferrando used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Medicated frozen embryo transfer of one embryo transferred from a clinic in NY to RMA NJ
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Roberta)
Covered by insurance

2017 - 2019, Unknown Success
Dr. Constantini is great at her job, she loves what she does and she strives very hard for the best results. She’s honest about her expectations. The only thing I wish is that I would see her on every appointment.... Bloodwork which determines egg reserve, estrogen, progesterone, overall health. Sonograms helped me to determine that I had a fibroid that needed to be removed. SA for my husband to determine the health of his semen and what protocol to use to inseminate our eggs.
Monday’s and Friday’s are the busiest and depending on where you live if you need anything done on the weekends like I have you will have to drive 1 hr away for a 20 min appointment. Strengths are that every staff member [RMA of NJ] I ever ran into dealt with was pleasant... [nurse] was very patient and understanding. Even when I’m crying on the phone or feeling frustrated. Extremely supportive and very thorough with directions
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
I would advise for them to take their expectations out of their mind and follow her instructions and listen to what she tells you is realistic for your fertility needs.
She is extremely compassionate and shows that she cares very much. She wants the best results for my husband and I.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
She was very patient and understanding. Even when I’m crying on the phone or feeling frustrated. Extremely supportive and very thorough with directions
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Monday’s and Friday’s are the busiest and depending on where you live if you need anything done on the weekends like I have you will have to drive 1 hr away for a 20 min appointment. Strengths are that every staff member I ever ran into dealt with was pleasant
After a while you get use to monitoring hours. It’s nothing awkward about it. We all know why we are there.
Including medication and additional testing around 25k each time
She is very open to discussing our needs with our age and what our wants are compared to what is realistic for us.
2021 - 2022, Successful
[Dr. Leung is] Very responsive and amazing bedside manner. Really happy she was my doctor. She answered all my questions which was nice and really showed compassion and that she truly cared. Although my time with her was short I know that if I need to return to RMA I will def. request for her to be my doctor, i fully trust her....
Great place, everyone is so nice there [RMA of New Jersey] and make sure to help you feel at ease. In the beginning it can be very overwhelming but once you get used to the monitoring protocols its easier for you. Everyone from the front desk to all the nurses and doctors showed great empathy towards me and my husband...
How was your experience with Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
If you have any question just ask she will answer you as soon as she can.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr. Leung was very compassionate and would answer any and all questions I had.
Describe the protocols Angela Leung used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
We did a round of IUI even though i was eligible for IVF straight away and she listened to my plan and agreed to it. The doctor along with my nurse were very responsive to any and all questions I had.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Great place, everyone is so nice there and make sure to help you feel at ease. In the beginning it can be very overwhelming but once you get used to the monitoring protocols its easier for you. Everyone from the front desk to all the nurses and doctors showed great empathy towards me and my husband.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey.
we were fortunate that our insurance covered a big chuck of it.
2020 - 2022, Successful
Dr Treiser always explained everything to me as easily as possible. She made it relatable...trusting and to the point. We had a plan of action and she guided me through it She was easy to talk to especially with such an emotional topic...I had low amh and my husband had 1 issue with sperm. Dr treiser explained we could keep trying naturally (we had previous miscarriage) but if we wanted to increase our odds IVF with PGA testing would be the route to go...
Michelle [nurse at RMA of New Jersey] was amazing she went above and beyond...Monitoring was always a breeze for me. I would always be on the early side of the window to ensure my wait time was minimal...From the beginning testing to the financials to the medication. I always was well informed and knew what to expect next. Weakness i would say it’s a little bit of a factory but the positive more than outweigh this one weakness...
How was your experience with Susan Treiser at RMA of New Jersey?
dR treiser was trusting and to the point. We had a plan of action and she guided me through it She was easy to talk to especially with such an emotional topic. I appreciate everything dr treiser did.
Expect action quickly.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Benedetto )
Michelle was amazing she went above and beyond. I truly could not have done this without Michelle.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Strength is not organization and efficiency. From the beginning testing to the financials to the medication. I always was well informed and knew what to expect next. Weakness i would say it’s a little bit of a factory but the positive more than outweigh this one weakness
Out of pocket around $12k
Somerset

I appreciated that every time I left an appointment with Dr. Jurema, we had a plan for moving forward. I never felt unsure or in the dark. He never made my chances of achieving pregnancy seem impossible or improbable....I did 4 IUI cycles in total. 3 were medicated orally coupled with a trigger shot; 3 were unsuccessful. The fourth cycle we injected Follistim and GonalFD and it was a success!...I felt that the doctors, nurses and staff at RMA were all very familiar with my personal needs, desires and medical status.
I felt that the doctors, nurses and staff at RMA were all very familiar with my personal needs, desires and medical status. I also felt that all of the above would jump through hoops to accommodate any necessary changes or adjustments to my treatment.... While few enjoy waking up to be at a doctor at 5:30 a.m., RMA's numerous locations made it as painless as possible. Rarely did I have to wait more than 5-10 minutes for bloodwork and ultrasound. Staff at the facilities were all helpful and positive.
How was your experience with Marcus Jurema at RMA of New Jersey?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Marcus Jurema at RMA of New Jersey?
GO! And ask questions -- he's really knowledgeable and will put you at ease.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Marcus Jurema at RMA of New Jersey?
Describe the protocols Marcus Jurema used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Marya Slater)
I could not recommend Marya Slater and the rest of the nursing staff more! All were easy to get in touch with and communicate with. They understood any concerns I had and conveyed useful solutions. All were positive!
Marcus Jurema
Short Hills (closed)
Jamie [Dr. Morris] was very caring. She made me feel comfortable. She was aggressive with the treatment and got right to the point. If IVF was covered she would have had us go right to IVF but since it was not she recommended trying 2 IUI cycles. Both which failed but she was a great dr....She had me on follistim injections with an ovadrel trigger shot which worked in stimulating my overuse. I had 3 mature follicles for both IUIs... Request her and request to not start on clomid and go straight to injections if possible
The clinic [RMA NJ] overall was always very Clean, professional and caring. I felt like they really knew what they were doing and they were trying their best to help us reach our goals of becoming pregnant. It did take over 2 months to actually start a treatment cycle because of all the preliminary tests so I do recommend starting as soon as you can!... Insurance covered everything except medication. It was about $1000 per cycle for the medications... Jaclyn was great! Always available and to the point
How was your experience with Jamie Morris at RMA of New Jersey?
Jamie was very caring. She made me feel comfortable. She was aggressive with the treatment and got right to the point. If IVF was covered she would have had us go right to IVF but since it was not she recommended trying 2 IUI cycles. Both which failed but she was a great dr.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jamie Morris at RMA of New Jersey?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jamie Morris at RMA of New Jersey?
She was very caring and made me feel like she really wanted to help us in anyway possible
Describe the protocols Jamie Morris used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Jaclyn )
Jaclyn was great! Always available and to the point
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The clinic overall was always very Clean, professional and caring. I felt like they really knew what they were doing and they were trying their best to help us reach our goals of becoming pregnant. It did take over 2 months to actually start a treatment cycle because of all the preliminary tests so I do recommend starting as soon as you can!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jamie Morris at RMA of New Jersey.
Jamie Morris
2014 - 2017, Successful
I loved Dr. Molinaro, he took the time to explain everything thouroghly and always checked to see if I had questions. I appreciated when he called me personally to tell me I was experiencing a chemical pregnancy after my second transfer. We already had an appointment set to problem solve but he wanted to make sure he was available if I had questions before then. I truly felt that he was as invested as we were in each cycle.
While RMA is big they make you feel so welcome and that they are truly invested in the success of your treatment.... I liked that at RMA you had staff assigned to you (nurse, financial advisor). I always knew who to.call.wirh questions which were answered timely and thoroughly.... Alana was always quick to answer my questions or respond to emails. She was patient with me and ensured I knew who to speak with if she would be out of the office.
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
Don't hesitate, RMA is a great clinic.
Alana was always quick to answer my questions or respond to emails. She was patient with me and ensured I knew who to speak with if she would be out of the office. I appreciated feeling as though she knew my care plan personally instead of being passed from nurse to nurse.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
I love the way this clinic is organized. Having a nurse assigned to you is a big plus. While RMA is big they make you feel so welcome and that they are truly invested in the success of your treatment.
My costs were mostly covered by insurance.

Investment Banker
6 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
[Dr. Costantini-Ferrando is] a great listener, compassionate, patient and thorough... We’ve seen a few dr. to date none of them gave us the feeling they actually thinking out of the box to get to the bottom of our prob and looking for a solution out side the regular protocol. We recently started with her but feel very optimistic and that we are in a good hands. The surgery she recommended seems to be justified and was successful.... Very accessible and professional, kind staff, some options for financing treatments.
Very accessible and professional, kind staff, some options for financing treatments. Team of specialized doctor and it’s own labs. Surgeries, transfers and retrievals are done in RMANJ Clinic in Morristown, NJ.... Very nice, responsive and patience... [Dr. Costantini-Ferrando is] a great listener, compassionate, patient and thorough... We’ve seen a few dr. to date none of them gave us the feeling they actually thinking out of the box to get to the bottom of our prob and looking for a solution out side the regular protocol.
How was your experience with Maria Costantini-Ferrando at RMA of New Jersey?
Nice, thorough and compassionate dr. We’ve seen a few dr. to date none of them gave us the feeling they actually thinking out of the box to get to the bottom of our prob and looking for a solution out side the regular protocol. We recently started with her but feel very optimistic and that we are in a good hands. The surgery she recommended seems to be justified and was successful.
Don’t spare any details. Give the full background
She’s a great listener, compassionate, patient and thorough
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Vileena )
Very nice, responsive and patience

2022, Successful
Dr. Leung has a wonderful bedside manner...she explained every step, every option, and every alternative we faced in a clear and easy-to-understand way...she explained the facts and the figures as she knew them. She never made us feel like our questions were stupid or too small to address — many of which I know I asked multiple times. And while she offered her expert guidance and kind support, she always made it feel like my husband and I were in control of our journey...
She [nurse at RMA of New Jersey] checked in often, made sure I was clear on next steps and when to come in for what. And I know the second she got any test results, she'd call me immediately. She never rushed me off the phone and always returned my calls promptly...Throughout our fertility journey, we were supported by a truly wonderful team at both the RMA Basking Ridge and West Orange locations. From the nurses to the phlebotomists, ultrasound technicians, financial coordinators, and receptionists, everyone was warm, welcoming, and supportive....
How was your experience with Angela Leung at RMA of New Jersey?
Please see my previous write up: We first came to RMA because my husband and I had just been told that he may be infertile — and our heads were spinning. (Turns out, he was.) Highly emotional and overwhelmed, we found ourselves sitting in front of Dr. Leung. Dr. Leung has a wonderful bedside manner. Starting with our very first consultation with her, she explained every step, every option, and every alternative we faced in a clear and easy-to-understand way. She wasn't one to sugar coat (which I appreciated as I'm all about managing expectations) nor did she have a dooms-day attitude by any means. Instead, she explained the facts and the figures as she knew them. She never made us feel like our questions were stupid or too small to address — many of which I know I asked multiple times. And while she offered her expert guidance and kind support, she always made it feel like my husband and I were in control of our journey. When we wanted to start treatment, how many rounds of IUI we'd be able to stomach before perhaps turning to IVF, etc. I felt heard and I very much appreciated that. Throughout our fertility journey, we were supported by a wonderful team at both the RMA Basking Ridge and West Orange locations. From the nurses to the phlebotomists, ultrasound technicians, financial coordinators, and receptionists, everyone was warm, welcoming, and supportive. While I didn't see Dr. Leung much outside the consultations and IUI procedures, she always checked in. Be it a phone call or an email, she made sure we knew she was rooting for us and there to answer any questions. With our first little one on the way, we have nothing but positive things to say about the entire RMA team. And when we're ready for baby #2, we know exactly who we'll be turning to.
You should absolutely feel empowered to ask questions. If you don't understand something, just say so and she'll make sure she explains it in a different way so that you do.
Given my husband's infertility, we needed donor sperm. After having weighed out the physical, emotional, and monetary differences between IUI and IVF — and accounting for the fact that I am still in my early 30s with healthy and clear ovaries, we decided to start with IUI. The plan was to do 3-4 rounds before jumping to IVF. Luckily, we got pregnant from the second round of IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Adrienne Frankel)
THEY'RE THE BEST! Adrienne was on top of everything. She checked in often, made sure I was clear on next steps and when to come in for what. And I know the second she got any test results, she'd call me immediately. She never rushed me off the phone and always returned my calls promptly. Throughout our fertility journey, we were supported by a truly wonderful team at both the RMA Basking Ridge and West Orange locations. From the nurses to the phlebotomists, ultrasound technicians, financial coordinators, and receptionists, everyone was warm, welcoming, and supportive. With our first little one on the way, we have nothing but positive things to say about the entire RMA team. And when we're ready for baby #2, we know exactly who we'll be turning to.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Please see my original response: We first came to RMA because my husband and I had just been told that he may be infertile — and our heads were spinning. (Turns out, he was.) Highly emotional and overwhelmed, we found ourselves sitting in front of Dr. Leung. Dr. Leung has a wonderful bedside manner. Starting with our very first consultation with her, she explained every step, every option, and every alternative we faced in a clear and easy-to-understand way. She wasn't one to sugar coat (which I appreciated as I'm all about managing expectations) nor did she have a dooms-day attitude by any means. Instead, she explained the facts and the figures as she knew them. She never made us feel like our questions were stupid or too small to address — many of which I know I asked multiple times. And while she offered her expert guidance and kind support, she always made it feel like my husband and I were in control of our journey. When we wanted to start treatment, how many rounds of IUI we'd be able to stomach before perhaps turning to IVF, etc. I felt heard and I very much appreciated that. Throughout our fertility journey, we were supported by a wonderful team at both the RMA Basking Ridge and West Orange locations. From the nurses to the phlebotomists, ultrasound technicians, financial coordinators, and receptionists, everyone was warm, welcoming, and supportive. While I didn't see Dr. Leung much outside the consultations and IUI procedures, she always checked in. Be it a phone call or an email, she made sure we knew she was rooting for us and there to answer any questions. With our first little one on the way, we have nothing but positive things to say about the entire RMA team. And when we're ready for baby #2, we know exactly who we'll be turning to.
Describe Angela Leung's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New Jersey.
Basking Ridge

She is very passionate in what she does. She was very sensitive and attentive to us during our long and hard journey. We felt she is like a friend to us sharing our hardships and joy...recommended IVF treatment again and she was right. After first IVF transfer, we got successful. Now we are pregnant and happy with joy... treated us as a family. Always attentive, always sensitive to our fears and needs.
front desk and nurses were absolutely wonderful [at RMA of New Jersey]. Friendly and attentive. Small setback is mondays and fridays as it is a small center so you might encounter longer wait times. But the friendly faces make the wait easier...After first IVF transfer, we got successful. Now we are pregnant and happy with joy!
How was your experience with Marcy Maguire at RMA of New Jersey?
She is very passionate in what she does. She was very sensitive and attentive to us during our long and hard journey. We felt she is like a friend to us sharing our hardships and joy. She recommended us IVF right from the start based on our diagnosis but because of financial situation, we chose other option as IUI. After several attempts, Marcy Maguire recommended IVF treatment again and she was right. After first IVF transfer, we got successful. Now we are pregnant and happy with joy!
Trust her opinion
The doctor and her team of nurses treated us as a family. Always attentive, always sensitive to our fears and needs.
Our process was for about 2,5 years. 6 IUIs and 1 IVF. Primarily we used Follistim. Didn't record all meds i had to take as had clear instructions in patient portal and didn't feel the need to record.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Josephine Zezza)
I had 2 nurses along my journey. First nurse stopped working during pandemic but she was great and communicated with me via phone primarily. Second nurse, Josephine, communicated with me via emails. I like both nurses. My preference was email communication as i work second shift and it was easier to get the information on time for me.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
i think that location is smth that i didn't consider first but became very important when i had to go early in the morning for monitoring. As it was early times of the day , plus frequent visits, the close location of clinic worked very well. Secondly, front desk and nurses were absolutely wonderful. Friendly and attentive. Small setback is mondays and fridays as it is a small center so you might encounter longer wait times. But the friendly faces make the wait easier :)
All my IUI treatments were paid by my health insurance except co-pay of $50 medications (around 500$ each time). IVF treatment approximately came to 25K.
Yes, my doctor wanted to do only a single embryo transfer after genetic testing.

2021, Successful
Dr. Molinaro is very skillful and experienced with each possible outcomes when the first try didn’t work out for me. He is very responsive and attentive when I was worried about the process. He is very comforting and understanding as always...He tweaked treatment plan based on how my body responded. In example of adjustment on the injection dosages for better retrieval cycle results....
[at RMA of New Jersey] Morning monitoring hour can be tiring. Try to go around 8am or before 8:30am sometimes can be better for less waiting time. When my nurse was out sometimes I don’t get voicemails for next instructions...The best nurse I can ask for, the patient coordinator Stacey is really helpful too. All the staff were friendly at various locations...
How was your experience with Thomas Molinaro at RMA of New Jersey?
None, he is the best doctor
He is very attentive and response, able to answer all the questions I have.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
Morning monitoring hour can be tiring. Try to go around 8am or before 8:30am sometimes can be better for less waiting time. When my nurse was out sometimes I don’t get voicemails for next instructions. I will be nice if I can get email as well in addition to phone call when my nurse is out.
mostly covered by insurance, maybe less than 2000 out of pocket
The FET procedure was painless. Dr. Molinaro did a wonderful job.